PDA

View Full Version : melody king bharadhwaj

asan
11th April 2006, 03:42 AM
discuss here about the ups and down & minus and positives of the music director bharadhwaj

asan
11th April 2006, 03:45 AM
for autograph(ovaru pookalume song) the man who wrote the lyrics and the man who sang the song was awarded leaving the man who scored the music unnoticed.

asan
11th April 2006, 03:47 AM
he has composed many hit songs but was in dark for long years

Ghlli
11th April 2006, 03:59 AM
Who is bharadhwaj?

Priyankak
11th April 2006, 04:07 AM
Who is bharadhwaj?

OOH no, He is my dad. :lol:

Check out this link...
http://www.sulekha.com/eventlistings/imaGES/FOOT_1.JPG

Ghlli
11th April 2006, 04:15 AM
oo ur dad, say hello uncle to him :lol:

who is he? which films has he done songs for?

kidils
11th April 2006, 06:52 AM
I like his tunes, but his music is not very modern.

I liked his tunes in Autograph nd Priyasakhi.

asan
11th April 2006, 09:22 AM

who is he? which films has he done songs for?what the hell are you talking about see if you don't know about him just don't speak about him more than 85% of the movies for which he has scored music are hit.including his first film kadal mannan,amarkalam,parthen rasithen,porkalam,gemini,vasul raja mbbs,ayya,jj,tamizh,pandavar poomi,autograph,attagasam,roja kootam and many more,now doing thirupathi,thirutu payale

m_23_bayarea
11th April 2006, 09:24 AM

who is he? which films has he done songs for?what the hell are you talking about see if you don't know about him yust don't speak about him more than 85% of the movies for which he has scored music are hit.including his first film kadal mannan,amarkalam,parthen rasithen,porkalam,gemini,vasul raja mbbs,ayya,jj,tamizh,pandavar poomi,autograph,attagasam,roja kootam and many more,now doing thirupathi,thirutu payale

Asan, Good job in gettin all the movie names for which Baradhwaj has scored the music ... The list looks really impressive .. Almost all are hits !! :D :D

Raikkonen
11th April 2006, 09:25 AM
O Podu, super melody

m_23_bayarea
11th April 2006, 09:27 AM
O Podu, super melody

I really liked the song BRAHMA O BRAHMA from Gemini ... Very romantic lyrics .. :D :D

great
11th April 2006, 09:28 AM
MODERATORS NOTE
The thread has been initiated in wrong section. This will moved to tamil film music 8-)

asan
11th April 2006, 09:39 AM

who is he? which films has he done songs for?what the hell are you talking about see if you don't know about him yust don't speak about him more than 85% of the movies for which he has scored music are hit.including his first film kadal mannan,amarkalam,parthen rasithen,porkalam,gemini,vasul raja mbbs,ayya,jj,tamizh,pandavar poomi,autograph,attagasam,roja kootam and many more,now doing thirupathi,thirutu payale

Asan, Good job in gettin all the movie names for which Baradhwaj has scored the music ... The list looks really impressive .. Almost all are hits !! :D :Dmost of his films are hit but know body knows that :huh:

m_23_bayarea
11th April 2006, 09:41 AM
most of his films are hit but know body knows that :huh:

Maybe cos he's not as popular as IR or ARR ... Or, it might take some more time !! :) :)

Raikkonen
11th April 2006, 09:41 AM
Pattu mattum than oru movie ya oda vaikkumna...
Avare oru album podattum...

asan
11th April 2006, 09:50 AM
in all his films there will be a melody song that too very sweet in ayya oru varthai....,parthen rasithen (ennakena erkanavae.... song)and he is capable of doing something different as in amrkalam(satham ellatha thanimai ketaen)

Raikkonen
11th April 2006, 09:54 AM
Evan sonnan he is not goodnu..
Just that he dont get enough recogition as others..

of course

Sattama Tanimai Illata is classic.

selvakumar
11th April 2006, 02:58 PM
Asan,
I like his music in KAADHAL MANNAN, AMARKALAM, PAARTHAEN RASITHAEN, AUTOGRAPH, VRMBBS etc.

he is one composer who must be given enough freedom.

Also, whenever he pairs with Saran, he creates much expectations.

swathy
11th April 2006, 03:00 PM
with saran he did well.

i like avaravar vaazhkaiyil aayiram aayiram maatrangal

selvakumar
11th April 2006, 03:33 PM
A few songs of BHARATWAJ

1. uNNai pAArTha PiNbu NaaN (kaathal mannan)
2. Enakkena Aerkanave ( paarthaen rasithaen)
3. Pennoruthi Pennoruthi (gemini)
4. kaathal mazhayae (JJ)
etc

swathy
11th April 2006, 03:35 PM
kattai kattai naatu kattai good tune but sick lyrics

terminator
11th April 2006, 03:43 PM
A few songs of BHARATWAJ

4. kaathal mazhayae (JJ)
etc

5. Megangal Ennai thottu (Amarkkalam)
6. Unnodu vazhatha (Amarkkalam)
7. Ovvaru pookalume (Autograph)
8. Thozha thozha ( Pandavar Boomi)
9. Oru vaarthai (Ayya)
10. 10kkulle number (VSR MBBS) and many more

terminator
11th April 2006, 03:49 PM
Kathal Mannan (1998)
Amarkkalam (1999)
Rojavanam (1999)
Parthen Rasithen (2000)
Pandavar Bhoomi (2001)
Asathal (2001)
Pooveli

Thamizh (2002)
Enge Enathu Kavithai (2002)
I Love You Daa (2002)
Kaalaat Padai (2002)
Raajjiyam (2002)
Roja Koottam (2002)
Gemini (2002)

Anbae Anbae (2003)
Kadhal Dot Com (2003)
Nee Varum Paathaiyellam (2003)

Autograph (2004)
Attahasam (2004)
Dreams (2004)
Orumurai Solli Vidu (2004)

February 14 (2005)
Idhaya Thirudan (2005)
Mannin Maindhan (2005)
Priyasakhi (2005)
Anda Naal Nyabagam (2005)
Ulla Kadathal (2005)

Tirupathi (2006)

Ghlli
11th April 2006, 04:32 PM
cool cool man...i'm not good at recognising directors and music directors.....i'm pretty new to dese stuff..cool he sounds like a good MD.

interz
11th April 2006, 05:15 PM
:x Had big respect for bharadwaj untill having heard thirupathi songs. :x

Ghlli
11th April 2006, 05:18 PM
i dont think i'v heard them yet!

are they out? :shock:

oo might have listened...i'm not pretty sure...i think i'v listened to godfather tho...not sure.

asan
12th April 2006, 04:12 AM

Asan, Good job in gettin all the movie names for which Baradhwaj has scored the music ... The list looks really impressive .. Almost all are hits !! :D :Dthere also too many hits awaiting for him in the future

asan
12th April 2006, 04:14 AM
:x Had big respect for bharadwaj untill having heard thirupathi songs. :xthirupathi songs reflect the taste of director perarasu

asan
12th April 2006, 04:23 AM
A few songs of BHARATWAJ

4. kaathal mazhayae (JJ)
etcnot only with charan but also with cheran.in some of his films he made some actors to sing .prashanth had sang the first song of the film parthen rasithen(va endrathum ulakam...).i think ajith has also sang a song.i could'nt point it out exactly

asan
12th April 2006, 04:25 AM
in th polls some members have casted vote that his songs are worst can you mention the reason

asan
12th April 2006, 04:29 AM
he is one of the music directors making correct use of the instruments.from veenai we have heard some soft moving classical melody.but see how he used the same instrument in vasul raja for a fast beat seena thana song

aruvi
12th April 2006, 10:00 AM
I guess the last work of his I heard is Autograph. As a whole, a melodious album. Nothing new actually, but the success of the film helped the music become a good hit. I still think that he can give much better products then he has till now. Just like Vidyasagar sometimes dazzles with wonderful compositions.

My personal favourites from Bharadhwaj include songs from Pooveli, Amarkalam(Unnodu vazhatha Vazhvenna is a classy jazz number, even though SPB's Keatean was the most popular), Kadhal Mannan(there is a # by KSC/HH that stands out for me), Rojakootam(couple of #s, including Apple Penne), Rojavanam(was an all out good album, and refreshing at that time), Paandavar Bhoomi(it had some good #s that went unrecognized). Seems I haven't heard most of his albums.

yvsmani
12th April 2006, 01:42 PM
aruvi :
i think that song from kaathal mannan is vaanum mannum otti kondathae

terminator : ayya is missing in ur list.

rojavanam : manamae manamae is one of his best songs.

poovelim - oru poo ezhuthum, nathiyil aadum etc

girishk14
12th April 2006, 03:01 PM
Good music directors like Yuvan Shankar Raja give continious hits. Even if the music is bad, the albums still run for at least one week. But Bharadway, gives one good album per year. only 1 out of 5 of his movies are hits..

rashid2raj
12th April 2006, 03:37 PM
His latest Thirupathi is very bad.. ! hmm, what's his upcoming movies??

selvakumar
12th April 2006, 05:12 PM
not only with charan but also with cheran.in some of his films he made some actors to sing .prashanth had sang the first song of the film parthen rasithen(va endrathum ulakam...).i think ajith has also sang a song.i could'nt point it out exactly

Nope. Ajith had not sung in any movie.

rashid2raj
13th April 2006, 08:24 PM
O Podu, super melody

:lol: :lol: :lol:, between his Idhaya Thirudan was a complete masterpiece - of CRAP!

aruvi
14th April 2006, 01:55 AM
"Good music" directors like Yuvan Shankar Raja give continious hits. "Even if the music is bad", the albums still run for at least one week.

Hilarious:-)

I think the initiator meant that bharadwaj made some nice melodies. I don't think that any album these days can stand without O Podu or Theepidika Theepidika kind of songs.

asan
14th April 2006, 03:59 PM
I guess the last work of his I heard is Autograph. As a whole, a melodious album. Nothing new actually, but the success of the film helped the music become a good hit. I still think that he can give much better products then he has till now. Just like Vidyasagar sometimes dazzles with wonderful compositions.

My personal favourites from Bharadhwaj include songs from Pooveli, Amarkalam(Unnodu vazhatha Vazhvenna is a classy jazz number, even though SPB's Keatean was the most popular), Kadhal Mannan(there is a # by KSC/HH that stands out for me), Rojakootam(couple of #s, including Apple Penne), Rojavanam(was an all out good album, and refreshing at that time), Paandavar Bhoomi(it had some good #s that went unrecognized). Seems I haven't heard most of his albums.after autograph he has done vasul raja ,ayya

asan
14th April 2006, 04:04 PM
His latest Thirupathi is very bad.. ! hmm, what's his upcoming movies??poka...poka..therium

asan
14th April 2006, 04:21 PM
His latest Thirupathi is very bad.. ! hmm, what's his upcoming movies??thirutupayale,jambavan

asan
27th April 2006, 03:26 AM
have anybody heard the songs of thirutu payale

Djpak
28th April 2006, 12:25 AM
Who has started this tread :banghead: :hammer:

Thunderbird
28th April 2006, 12:34 AM
for the same reason why you guys open threads for ARR :)

Djpak
28th April 2006, 02:21 PM

And why is you born :hammer:

Thunderbird
28th April 2006, 10:50 PM

And why is you born :hammer:

to experience the worst things ever... to meet you in the hub :hammer:

asan
27th July 2006, 06:47 PM
bharadhwaj next film jambavan audiorelease tomorrow

asan
6th October 2006, 06:43 AM
bhardwaj next venture "Vattaram"

asan
6th October 2006, 08:50 PM
Bharadwaj - Fillip to fresh talent
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, October 04, 2006]

Bharadwaj is known for introducing fresh talents. Ever since his Kadhal Mannan, the music composer has introduced over a dozen young singers to Kollywood.

In his forthcoming film Vattaram, Bharadwaj has gone a step ahead and introduced seven singers to Tamil film industry. They include Janani, Shobana, Mirnalini, Rajesh, Mukesh, Kalyani and Kavitha.

Bharadwaj introduced all the seven singers on the stage on the audio release of Vattaram held in Chennai recently.

Asked why a big gamble of introducing seven singers in a music album, Bharadwaj, said, 'If my producer and director had not introduced me in Kadhal Mannan, and I would have been still struggling for a place in the industry. No one knows where the talent lies. Unless the youngsters are encouraged, we would not get the desired variety on our final product'.

Well said, sir.