Thunderbird
17th April 2006, 08:47 PM
will be it be a song in rain like the one done by sreya in mazhai :roll:

I can't wait.. will be cool :P

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 08:50 PM
:roll:

will be made known to u

what does theriyava vaichudalaam.... mean?

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 08:51 PM
but vj is good as a dance master :poke: proved in thirumalai

ok well i aint watched tht, but can he dance for the kuthu dance style RIGHT NOW, cos i bet the style has kinda changed now. and will he dance with item numbers like rajini n vj? :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Kamal is a dance master.. but these two boys :huh: :lol:

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 08:51 PM
:banghead: read properly

and will he dance with item numbers like rajini n vj?

Rajini and Vj doing item numbers :o :shock: :roll: :lol: :rotfl:

Thunderbird
17th April 2006, 08:56 PM

dance master went few steps down from his standard to match him.. good as master :lol: funny :lol:

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 08:58 PM
:banhgead: yeah he's the best at dancing out of all the hero's right now.

Priyankak
17th April 2006, 09:01 PM

ok well i aint watched tht, but can he dance for the kuthu dance style RIGHT NOW, cos i bet the style has kinda changed now. and will he dance with item numbers like rajini n vj? :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Kamal is a dance master.. but these two boys :huh: :lol:

:thumbsup:

m_23_bayarea
17th April 2006, 09:03 PM
[tscii:3a56fb63ed]Perarasu becomes hero!

Who is the hero of ‘Thirupati’? Looking at the publicity ads and posters, one sees Perarasu’s face vying with hero Ajith. Verbal and physical punches happen at the drop of a hat in ‘Thirupati.’

Instead of this torture, why not become a hero himself? That’s what all this is leading to anyway.

Almost every young man who sets out from the village/small town to the big city has a deep rooted desire to become a film hero. What some do is to direct 4 or 5 films and then don the make up themselves. In the list of such gentlemen like Cheran, S J Suryah and Praveenkanth, the latest entry is Perarasu.

Even when listening to his ‘Sivakasi’ dialogue, “Solli adikaradhulla Gilli, sollaama adikaradhulla Thirupachi, solliyum sollaamalum adikaradhulla Sivakasi,” one got an inkling of Perarasu’s craze to become hero.

In ‘Thirupati,’ his punch dialogues and actions a la Basha are on a track of their own.

His next step is hero role! The story with title ‘Naatarasan Kottai’ is ready. Perarasu hails from Naatarasankottai and he has made it the title of his film too.

This imsai arasan could soon take the role of the naatarasan and invade you. The best way out would be to run away and escape.
__________________________________________________ ___

* This is not torture cinesouth ... This is fun !! :lol: :lol:

* NaatarasanKottai will rock !! :D

* Run away and escape !!! No way ... I'm gonna find a Perarasu avtar pretty soon ... :P :P
[/tscii:3a56fb63ed]

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 09:05 PM
omg i didnt read the whole thing but PERARASU GONA BECUM A HERO?????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'D RATHER SUICIDE! :cry:

Ramakrishna
17th April 2006, 09:06 PM
[tscii:a6ff822454]Perarasu becomes hero!

Who is the hero of ‘Thirupati’? Looking at the publicity ads and posters, one sees Perarasu’s face vying with hero Ajith. Verbal and physical punches happen at the drop of a hat in ‘Thirupati.’

Instead of this torture, why not become a hero himself? That’s what all this is leading to anyway.

Almost every young man who sets out from the village/small town to the big city has a deep rooted desire to become a film hero. What some do is to direct 4 or 5 films and then don the make up themselves. In the list of such gentlemen like Cheran, S J Suryah and Praveenkanth, the latest entry is Perarasu.

Even when listening to his ‘Sivakasi’ dialogue, “Solli adikaradhulla Gilli, sollaama adikaradhulla Thirupachi, solliyum sollaamalum adikaradhulla Sivakasi,” one got an inkling of Perarasu’s craze to become hero.

In ‘Thirupati,’ his punch dialogues and actions a la Basha are on a track of their own.

His next step is hero role! The story with title ‘Naatarasan Kottai’ is ready. Perarasu hails from Naatarasankottai and he has made it the title of his film too.

This imsai arasan could soon take the role of the naatarasan and invade you. The best way out would be to run away and escape.

* This is not torture cinesouth ... This is fun !! :lol: :lol:

* NaatarasanKottai will rock !! :D

* Run away and escape !!! No way ... I'm gonna find a Perarasu avtar pretty soon ... :P :P
[/tscii:a6ff822454]

Bay :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Priyankak
17th April 2006, 09:08 PM

do that first. :lol:

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 09:09 PM
:hammer: :lol:

Priyankak
17th April 2006, 09:11 PM
:hammer: :lol:

:oops:

Thirumaran
17th April 2006, 09:13 PM

Beem girl is the heroine for that movie of Perarasu. :rotfl:

m_23_bayarea
17th April 2006, 09:13 PM

:oops: :cry: :oops:

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 09:14 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Beem girl is the heroine for that movie of Perarasu. :rotfl:

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 09:14 PM
awwwww

:oops: :cry: :oops:

m_23_bayarea
17th April 2006, 09:18 PM
[tscii:cb53c8c08e]‘Poster King’ Perarasu!! April 17, 2006
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/apr-06-03/17-04-06-perarasu.html

Heroes enjoying fans adulation through posters and festoons is usual in Tamil cinema. Fans show their affection by bringing out posters on any occasion, especially new film releases, with their idol splashed prominently. Ajith has a large fan following and therefore when his Tirupathi was released past week, there was widespread celebration as he is on a successful comeback trail. What has however caught the eye of many is that apart from the hero, director Perarasu also had posters being put up by the so-called Commercial King Perarasu Fans Association. Senior directors are miffed that despite so many years of experience and so many hits, they never turned the spotlight on themselves.

Perarasu is trying to publicize in this third film itself. Sources close to the director say, that he would soon make his debut as a hero and all this hoopla has been in anticipation of a successful run as hero. Well, if wishes were horses…..? Would anyone please complete the proverb and sms it to Perarasu?

Tirupathi Release Gallery >> http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/events/Photos/tirupathi/index.html

Guys, take a look at that page .... Perarasu, enna oru style, enna oru charisma !!! The guy has started to ROCK !!! :lol: :D :P
[/tscii:cb53c8c08e]

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 09:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, take a look at that page .... Perarasu, enna oru style, enna oru charisma !!! The guy has started to ROCK !!! :lol: :D :P
[/tscii]

Ramakrishna
17th April 2006, 09:21 PM
[tscii:92d89052de]‘Poster King’ Perarasu!! April 17, 2006

Heroes enjoying fans adulation through posters and festoons is usual in Tamil cinema. Fans show their affection by bringing out posters on any occasion, especially new film releases, with their idol splashed prominently. Ajith has a large fan following and therefore when his Tirupathi was released past week, there was widespread celebration as he is on a successful comeback trail. What has however caught the eye of many is that apart from the hero, director Perarasu also had posters being put up by the so-called Commercial King Perarasu Fans Association. Senior directors are miffed that despite so many years of experience and so many hits, they never turned the spotlight on themselves.

Perarasu is trying to publicize in this third film itself. Sources close to the director say, that he would soon make his debut as a hero and all this hoopla has been in anticipation of a successful run as hero. Well, if wishes were horses…..? Would anyone please complete the proverb and sms it to Perarasu?

Tirupathi Release Gallery >> http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/events/Photos/tirupathi/index.html

[/tscii:92d89052de]

Kandupudichitaen neenga yaarnu, kandu pudichitaen.
Kandupudichaen Kandupudichaen intha Perarasu fan yaarnu kandupidichaen.

m_23_bayarea
17th April 2006, 09:24 PM
Ram, why du hate Perarasu so much ?? Did you check out his interview at Indiaglitz ... Come on, I'm impressed at the guy's humility and simplicity more than his ability to give punch lines .... Go Perarasu !!! :lol: :P :wink:

Ramakrishna
17th April 2006, 09:30 PM
Ram, why du hate Perarasu so much ?? Did you check out his interview at Indiaglitz ... Come on, I'm impressed at the guy's humility and simplicity more than his ability to give punch lines .... Go Perarasu !!! :lol: :P :wink:

Bay, Why do u like Perarasu so much?? Did yoy watch his latest Thirupathi......Come on, I'm depressed at the guy's studipidity and mediocrity of his movies more than his ability to give punch lines......GO Perarasu !!! (go to Thirupathi, mottai podurathukku) :lol: :P :wink:

m_23_bayarea
17th April 2006, 09:33 PM

Bay, Why do u like Perarasu so much?? Did yoy watch his latest Thirupathi......Come on, I'm depressed at the guy's studipidity and mediocrity of his movies more than his ability to give punch lines......GO Perarasu !!! (go to Thirupathi, mottai podurathukku) :lol: :P :wink:

I havent watched THIRUPATHI yet ... But when Perarasu comes in the title of Sivakasi, and turns his face and blows that beautiful smile, I was soooooooo happy ... Like never before !!! That's why I like his punchlines ... And look at the hype he's created in the media ... Doesnt that mean something at all ?? :lol: :wink:

Ramakrishna
17th April 2006, 09:36 PM
And one more thing is that he has done movies only for big producers.Anyway, i will continue the fight with u after my dinner.

kb
17th April 2006, 09:38 PM
bay perarasu-vukku neenga support panreengala :lol: :lol:

producer pathi yosicheengala..

naatarasankottai naachi muthuna yarunnu katren..
maveney kanla virala vittu aatraen :lol: :lol: :lol:

m_23_bayarea
17th April 2006, 09:41 PM
And one more thing is that he has done movies only for big producers.Anyway, i will continue the fight with u after my dinner.

Sure, have a nice dinner !! :D

KB, Yeahhhhh man ... NAATARASAN KOTTAI !!! :D

Hey, so what happened to NTR/Siva ... I havent seen him in a long time ... :cry: :cry:

kb
17th April 2006, 09:43 PM
bay,
I dont know.. he didnt come to hub past two day :o :o
that is strange..

:shock:

Ghlli
17th April 2006, 09:45 PM
yeah, and wheres surya?

Surya
18th April 2006, 01:45 AM
Busy with Work! Spring Break has ended! :cry: :(

Kollywoodfan
18th April 2006, 02:09 AM
hey Surya, hey I know :(

Ghlli
18th April 2006, 02:22 AM
aww

haha yeah my american cousin was stressed out on msn yesterday, she was saying skls starting 2moro, ppl in london are soo lucky cos we get holidays every 5 weeks, and end of term holidays is 3 weeks. :lol:

Busy with Work! Spring Break has ended! :cry: :(

njv
18th April 2006, 02:32 AM

Go and watch Thirupathi. He is piggy baggin on Rajini (jesus he dressed like Bacha rajini,,, i hate to see in a rajini's place). You will know why ppl hate him.

This humility simplicity "viboothi" in the forehead are all to "show off". In reality he is what his movies are.

I wonder from where this guy came from? Was he asst director or something? Hmmm... forget it guys. Its not worth talking about him or his movies anymore.

Thirumaran
18th April 2006, 02:36 AM

Go and watch Thirupathi. He is piggy baggin on Rajini (jesus he dressed like Bacha rajini,,, i hate to see in a rajini's place). You will know why ppl hate him.

This humility simplicity "viboothi" in the forehead are all to "show off". In reality he is what his movies are.

I wonder from where this guy came from? Was he asst director or something? Hmmm... forget it guys. Its not worth talking about him or his movies anymore.

Yeah. He was a asst of Ramanarayanan :lol: :rotfl:
That says it all :(

Surya
18th April 2006, 03:28 AM
Hey kolly. :D Man, the worst part of a vacation or a break is when it ends. :(

njv
18th April 2006, 03:57 AM
Hey kolly. :D Man, the worst part of a vacation or a break is when it ends. :(

Even worst when you spent the last day watching Thirupathi. :x

Surya
18th April 2006, 03:58 AM
NJV,
Is that sig posted with an intention to campagne? Or is it a humourous Pun? :)

njv
18th April 2006, 04:05 AM
Oh man... you got me thinking that I belong to Sun TV family right :) Actually it was for Pun.

BTW Let me change it, for some ppl will actually mistake me.

Surya
18th April 2006, 04:06 AM
Well...now that I know it's a pun...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Didn't wanna be rude before incase u were campagneing! :P

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 04:26 AM

Oh man, that sucks ... Thanks for the heads up NJV ... :D :D :D

BTW, I waana vote for you, so that I can become the CM for 1 day ... :P :wink: :lol:

njv
18th April 2006, 04:59 AM
BTW, I waana vote for you, so that I can become the CM for 1 day ... :P :wink: :lol:

Since you are the first one to support me, I will make you "road and transportation" minister. You keep 100% of the proceeds... I mean your salary.

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:02 AM
But you wouldn't do that! He isn't related to you! :roll: :P

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:05 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's stop this political discussion guys ... It sounds very funny to me though (I'm on the same page as you both), but still, let's stop this here for the good of this hub ... :D

Back to Perarasu, the man of the hour ....

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:07 AM
:rotfl: I agree...espicially, one of the mods in this section is a strong Supporter of the Free TV fellow. :oops:

Anywayz,

How about this perarasu. :P

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:09 AM

NJV will beat me for sayin this ... But Perarasu rocks TN now ... This punch line applies more of him now ...

Avan solli adaikarthulaa Thirupaachi

Sollaama adaikarthula Sivakasi

Solliyum Sollamalum adikarthula THIRUPATHI !! THIRUPATHI !! THIRUPATHI ...

BGM, and that smile .... :) :lol: :P

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:10 AM
:rotfl: What is the Punch line for Ajith that he had in Thirupathi?

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:12 AM
PS: Bay, That actually goes like this...

Avan Soli Adikirathu-le Ghilli.

Sollame Adikirathulle ThiRRRRRRRRRRupaachi.

Solliyum Sollam Sozhatti Adikirathulle Avan Sivakasi.

BGM: Siva Siva Sivakasi!! Siva Siva SIvakasi!!

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:12 AM

Not sure ... But KB told me, that the Intermission punch we had in Sivakasi, "INI SARAVEDI" is actually "INI YERUMUGAM" in Thirupathi .... :) :)

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:13 AM

I know ... But now the punch applies to Perarasu himself more, especially in this thread ... That's why I modified it to suit him ... :P :P

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:14 AM
Wow...He seems to be the best director for Masala Lovers. :)

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:15 AM

I know ... But now the punch applies to Perarasu himself more, especially in this thread ... That's why I modified it to suit him ... :P :P

:lol: :lol:

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:16 AM
Wow...He seems to be the best director for Masala Lovers. :)

Did you see his interview in Indiaglitz? He's so confident that he knows the pulse of the audience ... And he says he doesnt make movies for the classes, but indeed for the masses or the normal man ... What honesty dude !!! :o :D :D

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:19 AM
Hmm..yeah. I haven't seen THirupathi, but as far as Thirupaachi, and Sivakasi, I'm not a big fan. I didn't like either. It was those 2 movies that made me look away from VJ. I used to like him until then. I hope that he classes his stuff up a bit.

Dharani, Hari, Caran, etc are also Masala Directors...They're all capable of Mass Masala Movies, but they're stuff is a lot more entertaining than Perarasu's....don't u think? :)

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:22 AM
Dharani, Hari, Caran, etc are also Masala Directors...They're all capable of Mass Masala Movies, but they're stuff is a lot more entertaining than Perarasu's....don't u think? :)

Absolutely ... They are all a level apart ... But I like Perarasu for himself more than his movies ... In fact, I hated Thirupaachi too ... But I liked Sivakasi ... Cant comment on Thirupathi, cos I havent seen it yet ... I just like the way he excludes himself from all the critics or A-class audience, and just completely admits himself for where he stands and who he makes movies for ... You know, he preserves his identity so well .. And he exhibits a lot of respect for his stars and his interviews are so humility-based ... And that impresses me !! I know a lot of ppl hate him, but this is what I see in him ... Perhaps, he might make better movies with experience ... :D :D

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:24 AM
Although His Stories are just awesome...Look @ the Outline::

Thirupaachi :: An Emotional Brother decides to Turn into a Vigilante, and Wipe Out the Gangsters in a City for the sake of His Sister's Safety! :clap:

Sivakasi :: A Son goes back to his hometown to which he has not been to for the past 15 years. When he arrives, he decides to gain revenge on his elder brother who has ill treated his Mother and Sister.

I don't know about thirupathi, I never read the Plot Sumaries in Reviews before seeing the movie, because it ruins the expierence.

But these are excellent Storylines, He's got an excellent imagination, but he just needs to think in a different level.....that's my opinion. :)

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:26 AM

Absolutely ... They are all a level apart ... But I like Perarasu for himself more than his movies ... In fact, I hated Thirupaachi too ... But I liked Sivakasi ... Cant comment on Thirupathi, cos I havent seen it yet ... I just like the way he excludes himself from all the critics or A-class audience, and just completely admits himself for where he stands and who he makes movies for ... You know, he preserves his identity so well .. And he exhibits a lot of respect for his stars and his interviews are so humility-based ... And that impresses me !! I know a lot of ppl hate him, but this is what I see in him ... Perhaps, he might make better movies with experience ... :D :D

That aspect, I guess is good in him. :)

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:26 AM
But these are excellent Storylines, He's got an excellent imagination, but he just needs to think in a different level.....that's my opinion. :)

Actually, I'm not even SEEING his movie-making capabilities at all right now ... I know NJV rightly pointed out that he is what his movies are .... But he just seems like a nice guy to me ... And that's why I cant really critic his movies ... I know they're useless too ... :lol: :P :lol:

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:27 AM
:lol: :lol: Okay. :) So u like him as a person, more than as a director? right?

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:31 AM
:lol: :lol: Okay. :) So u like him as a person, more than as a director? right?

Yuppie ... Atleast for now ... :D :lol:

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:34 AM
:D

Hey,
If u guys wanna get political, then come to the Misc Section! :P

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:36 AM
Man! Still nothing on Thirupathi's Trade Fact! :roll:

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:36 AM
I got to go now Machi .. Still have some project work to do for tonight ... I'll be back later .... But I did cast my vote in that thread of yours .... You know who I waana win right !! :P :wink:

Later ..

Surya
18th April 2006, 05:39 AM
Yeah I do! :D :thumbsup:

Bye Machi! :wave: :)

njv
18th April 2006, 05:43 AM

NJV will beat me for sayin this ... But Perarasu rocks TN now ... This punch line applies more of him now ...

-No politics pls--

I wont be surprised if he becomes next CM also.

Punch dialogue in Thirupathi is like "ellaam ethuthuttu thaan povaanga naan aerittu poravan" and he step on someone lying on the ground and walk.

Ghlli
18th April 2006, 05:55 AM
:rotfl: perarasu makes me laugh my head of :rotfl:

njv
18th April 2006, 06:01 AM
now u got me thinking. i am yet to recover from the accident happened to me yesterday afternoon.

Kamalan
18th April 2006, 06:09 AM
Although His Stories are just awesome...Look @ the Outline::

Thirupaachi :: An Emotional Brother decides to Turn into a Vigilante, and Wipe Out the Gangsters in a City for the sake of His Sister's Safety! :clap:

Sivakasi :: A Son goes back to his hometown to which he has not been to for the past 15 years. When he arrives, he decides to gain revenge on his elder brother who has ill treated his Mother and Sister.

I don't know about thirupathi, I never read the Plot Sumaries in Reviews before seeing the movie, because it ruins the expierence.

But these are excellent Storylines, He's got an excellent imagination, but he just needs to think in a different level.....that's my opinion. :)well surya, u must be a great person then, :?

Surya
18th April 2006, 06:10 AM
now u got me thinking. i am yet to recover from the accident happened to me yesterday afternoon.

:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Kamalan,
:? :huh: Am I the only person who thinks that way here?

In other words, Am I the only great person here? :mrgreen:

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 06:25 AM
I wont be surprised if he becomes next CM also.

Punch dialogue in Thirupathi is like "ellaam ethuthuttu thaan povaanga naan aerittu poravan" and he step on someone lying on the ground and walk.

* Next CM - :lol: :lol: :lol:

* Super punch ... :D :D

Surya
18th April 2006, 06:28 AM
Ithu Thala Punchu-u!!!

Think Janakaraj in Annamalai! :lol: :oops:

Kamalan
18th April 2006, 06:49 AM

:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Kamalan,
:? :huh: Am I the only person who thinks that way here?

In other words, Am I the only great person here? :mrgreen:theriyala ppa.....

Thunderbird
18th April 2006, 07:27 AM
perarasu is a hot guy :P . where could I get his pictures?

Kamalan
18th April 2006, 07:29 AM
perarasu is a hot guy :P . where could I get his pictures?akilan.blogspot.com

Thunderbird
18th April 2006, 07:32 AM
perarasu is a hot guy :P . where could I get his pictures?akilan.blogspot.com

thank you.. whose blog is it? yours? :roll:

Kollywoodfan
18th April 2006, 08:12 AM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :oops: :oops: :oops:

kb
18th April 2006, 12:58 PM
[tscii:a6e7208e37]Larger-than-life!
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 18 April , 2006, 12:07
The trade feels that director Perarasu had no business to do almost a full-length role as an auto driver mouthing punchline dialogues in Tirupati! Says an exasperated distributor: “Perarasu simply went overboard in a superstar film where usually other characters are used to glorify the hero’s image and heroism. This has upset Ajit fans who feels peeved about it”.

Remember that in Sivakasi too, Perarasu tried to do something similar but Vijay saw to it that his portion was edited and was given just one sentence to speak in praise of the hero. But Ajit was magnanimous to allow the director to go berserk and take freedom which worked against the film. The cardinal rule in superstar films is never to give other characters lengthy dialogues.

From MGR days to Rajnikanth and Vijay era, this formula is being followed strictly by our heroes. Now Perarasu has formed his own fans club and has pasted huge six sheet posters all around Chennai praising him to the skies!! It seems that the three-film-old director has been smitten by the acting bug!

The producers of his brother Muthuvadigu’s debut film Pandigai (Festival) has come out with a poster saying that the lyrics and screenplay are by Perarasu whose picture has been splashed prominently on posters. The hero S.J.Suryah’s picture appears smaller than Perarasu’s!

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/tscii:a6e7208e37]

selvakumar
18th April 2006, 01:07 PM
Friends,

I couldn't stop laughing when someone (who praised thirupaachi and sivakaasi) ridicule thirupathi..

:lol: To be precise, if we get a neutral review, then all neutral fans will accept that all films of Perarasu are not good.

But I couldn't stop laughing when someone says

* thirupaachi is a good movie.
* sivakaasi is a good movie

* thirupathi is a bad movie.

Emba, ide perarasu unga star kooda padam edutha nalla movie.. oscar nomination pochunnu solluveenga.

Ajith kooda padam edutha kevalamaana movieah.

Ennaikku thaan thirunda poreengaloe ? :rotfl:

kavalapadaatheenga,

We are waiting for your comments on Murasu. appo, super movie apadi ippadi nnu sollathaan poreenga. Naanum ketkathaan poren :lol:

Vijay joseph
18th April 2006, 01:18 PM
THirupaachi-Bad :oops: but block-buster :clap:
Sivakasi-Worse :sad: but super-hit :thumbsup:
Thirupathi-Worst :cry: but super-floppu :rotfl:

terminator
18th April 2006, 01:51 PM
[tscii:e9d49dccd5]

“Perarasu simply went overboard in a superstar film where usually other characters are used to glorify the hero’s image and heroism. This has upset Ajit fans who feels peeved about it”.

Remember that in Sivakasi too, Perarasu tried to do something similar but Vijay saw to it that his portion was edited and was given just one sentence to speak in praise of the hero.But Ajit was magnanimous to allow the director to go berserk and take freedom which worked against the film. The cardinal rule in superstar films is never to give other characters lengthy dialogues.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/tscii:e9d49dccd5]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 04:22 PM
[tscii:266ac3310a]
Now Perarasu has formed his own fans club and has pasted huge six sheet posters all around Chennai praising him to the skies!! It seems that the three-film-old director has been smitten by the acting bug!

The producers of his brother Muthuvadigu’s debut film Pandigai (Festival) has come out with a poster saying that the lyrics and screenplay are by Perarasu whose picture has been splashed prominently on posters. The hero S.J.Suryah’s picture appears smaller than Perarasu’s!

* Fan clubs for Perarasu !!

* Posters around the city

* Acting bug

* Director's pic more prominent than the actor's ....

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/tscii:266ac3310a]

prasi
18th April 2006, 05:06 PM
Tirupathi - A Thiruppam to Ajith?

Ajith 's Tamil new year release "Tirupathi" took a bumper opening and is running to packed houses, at least for the first week in most of the theatres in Chennai and Coimbatore. This is mainly attributed to some sympathy for Ajith , who had a bad patch last year and bounced back with "Paramasivan" this year. Also the delay of "Vettayadu Vilayadu" was an added advantage to this movie. You can expect this movie to do a good business and also as a good comeback movie for Ajith.

http://www.tamilpakkam.com/html/cini_news/Thirupathi_release.htm

terminator
18th April 2006, 05:07 PM
Do u know Bay anne..

My brother's friend became Perarasu's fan. After seeing Tirupathi, his comment is Rajini would do a film under Perarasu. Ivanukku thaanda massa padam edukkarathunu eppadinu therinjirukku...

also he said, Rajini Sankarkku padam koduthathukku pathila Perarasu kitta kodutha 3 months la complete panniruvan. Rasigarkal semathiya enjoy panra maathiri kalakiruvaan..

Enakku bayangara athirchi.. He is a die hard Rajini fan.. (ofcourse all my brother's friends)

Sollavum mudiyalai mellavum mudiyalai....

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:09 PM
Do u know Bay anne..

My brother's friend became Perarasu's fan. After seeing Tirupathi, his comment is Rajini would do a film under Perarasu. Ivanukku thaanda massa padam edukkarathunu eppadinu therinjirukku...

also he said, Rajini Sankarkku padam koduthathukku pathila Perarasu kitta kodutha 3 months la complete panniruvan. Rasigarkal semathiya enjoy panra maathiri kalakiruvaan..

Enakku bayangara athirchi.. He is a die hard Rajini fan.. (ofcourse all my brother's friends)

Sollavum mudiyalai mellavum mudiyalai....

Termi, Thanks for sharing that !! I dont think Rajini will act in Perarasu's movies, cos he knows pretty well that this is not 1986 anymore, but 2006 !!! :) :)

However, that's a diff discussion altogether !! :)

m_23_bayarea
18th April 2006, 05:18 PM
More directors bitten by acting bug
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, April 18, 2006]

Directors taking to acting is a trend which has caught the Tamil filmdom strongly. Cheran, S J Suryah and Praveen Kanth are some of them.

Among the four films released this Tamil New Year's day, three featured directors appearing on the screen.

While Pachchakkuthirra featured its director Parthiban in the lead role, Susi Ganesan's Thiruttu Payalae featured him in the role of a private detective. Meanwhile Perarasu played a cameo in Tirupathi wherein he speaks lengthy 'punch dialogues' besides appearing in a stunt sequences.

Gearing up for a parallel profession are these directors.
__________________________________________________ __

I think Cheran and SJS have made a HUGE impact on all these new directors .... :)

muku25
18th April 2006, 07:49 PM
We should start a website and campaign against all these directors turning into actors . Thaanga mudilaya ivanga thollai . Doesnt Perarasu know that any person with a sane mind would never watch him as a hero .

kidils
18th April 2006, 07:59 PM
perarasu and SJ surya.... the latest viruses that are infecting kollywood...

Vijay joseph
18th April 2006, 08:18 PM
SJ Surya is a genius :D
Dont compare him with a insane-maniac like PErarasu :mad:

Ramakrishna
18th April 2006, 08:22 PM

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

muku25
18th April 2006, 08:23 PM
SJS was once a good director but he lost his way . Yaaro SJS'a romba yethi vittu irukanga . He thinks he is a stud but he aint .

Vijay joseph
18th April 2006, 08:24 PM
U may not like his sleaze intervention :roll:
But no doubts that he was the one who took the careers of both VIjay and Ajith(Vaali is his only film worthy for some competance) to considerable heights :D
Vaali and Kushi will be remembered for long :D

Ramakrishna
18th April 2006, 08:28 PM
But no doubts that he was the one who took the careers of both VIjay and Ajith(Vaali is his only film worthy for some competance) to considerable heights :D

Ya he is good but genius is too much :lol:

kidils
18th April 2006, 08:38 PM
i liked his kushi nd vaali.... after that.... :roll:

Thunderbird
18th April 2006, 08:43 PM

kushi is another adult film from vj :P .

that's the only film of vj worth a watch :P

muku25
18th April 2006, 08:52 PM

kushi is another adult film from vj :P .

that's the only film of vj worth a watch :P

Yeah Kushi was watchable b'cos Vj wasnt a "self-proclaimed" superstar at that time . padathula no buildup for him and screen'a parthu pesara mathiri dialogues ellam illa Kushi'la.

soorya
18th April 2006, 08:57 PM

Intha Thirupathi erangi pOravan illada...... aeri pOravan........

then BGM of Thirupathi vantha thiruppam... theeppori pOla iruppOm..

But.................... :cry: :cry:

Raikkonen
18th April 2006, 09:46 PM
2-3 naal varatti odane enga tanga talaivare elam pottutevengale..

I wont come for 2 weeks, yaravathu please support Perarasu and take care of this shining beacon thread...

Raikkonen
18th April 2006, 09:59 PM
Naan arambachivach Perarasu fever elletayum takkirichi..

Vetri Vetri

Success..

Aatha, Naan Passssss Ayittennnnnnnnnnn

Ghlli
19th April 2006, 12:00 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OMG PERARASU POSTERS?!?!?!?! OMG I DONT WANA C IT AND GET BLIND :cry:

[tscii:56ee1704b2]Larger-than-life!
The trade feels that director Perarasu had no business to do almost a full-length role as an auto driver mouthing punchline dialogues in Tirupati! Says an exasperated distributor: “Perarasu simply went overboard in a superstar film where usually other characters are used to glorify the hero’s image and heroism. This has upset Ajit fans who feels peeved about it”.

Remember that in Sivakasi too, Perarasu tried to do something similar but Vijay saw to it that his portion was edited and was given just one sentence to speak in praise of the hero. But Ajit was magnanimous to allow the director to go berserk and take freedom which worked against the film. The cardinal rule in superstar films is never to give other characters lengthy dialogues.

From MGR days to Rajnikanth and Vijay era, this formula is being followed strictly by our heroes. Now Perarasu has formed his own fans club and has pasted huge six sheet posters all around Chennai praising him to the skies!! It seems that the three-film-old director has been smitten by the acting bug!

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/tscii:56ee1704b2]

Priyankak
19th April 2006, 12:05 AM
Naan arambachivach Perarasu fever elletayum takkirichi..

Vetri Vetri

Success..

Aatha, Naan Passssss Ayittennnnnnnnnnn
:banghead: :banghead:

Kollywoodfan
19th April 2006, 01:05 AM
Hope Perarasu's stupidity and need to "project" himself (he's honestly just dreaming :roll: :roll: :roll: ) won't ruin the success of Thirupathi

Thirumaran
19th April 2006, 01:08 AM
Hope Perarasu's stupidity and need to "project" himself (he's honestly just dreaming :roll: :roll: :roll: ) won't ruin the success of Thirupathi

aanaalum neenga, manasula onnu vachi veliyila onnu paesurathula, ungalukku nigar neengathaan :rotfl:

Kollywoodfan
19th April 2006, 01:09 AM
I meant it...Shoo Shoo Go away Thirumaran :roll: :roll:

Sinthiya
19th April 2006, 01:21 AM
[tscii:1e64be606e]Larger-than-life!

Now Perarasu has formed his own fans club and has pasted huge six sheet posters all around Chennai praising him to the skies!! It seems that the three-film-old director has been smitten by the acting bug!

The producers of his brother Muthuvadigu’s debut film Pandigai (Festival) has come out with a poster saying that the lyrics and screenplay are by Perarasu whose picture has been splashed prominently on posters. The hero S.J.Suryah’s picture appears smaller than Perarasu’s![/tscii:1e64be606e]
:o....:banghead:.....:banghead:.....:banghead:.... .:banghead:.....:x....this is wrong!!

what's happening here??? :evil:....he's only done three movies and he already thinks he's on top of the world?!??
he needs a reality check...:oops:....
enna nadaka potho theriyala....hmm....paapom...:roll:

m_23_bayarea
19th April 2006, 05:06 AM
I meant it...Shoo Shoo Go away Thirumaran :roll: :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

m_23_bayarea
19th April 2006, 05:07 AM
Man, everybody hates Perarasu ... I guess it's time for me to get his avtar back !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thirumaran
19th April 2006, 07:01 AM
:o....:banghead:.....:banghead:.....:banghead:.... .:banghead:.....:x....this is wrong!!

what's happening here??? :evil:....he's only done three movies and he already thinks he's on top of the world?!??
he needs a reality check...:oops:....
enna nadaka potho theriyala....hmm....paapom...:roll:

He was already on top of the world, even before the release of Sivakasi. He was talking like he is the Saviour of Tamil Cinema. :banghead: :banghead:

kb
19th April 2006, 10:14 PM
[tscii:645848c097] Angry Ajith fans set afire Perarasu’s cut-out

If a jackal is going to be crowned, what will happen? That’s exactly what is happening in Tamil films

http://www.cinesouth.com/masala/hotnews/new/19042006-5.shtml

bay ungalukku account irrundha full story post pannunga...

siva nee enga irrukey.. unga thanga thalaivara eruchitaanga :? :? [/tscii:645848c097]

m_23_bayarea
19th April 2006, 10:17 PM
bay ungalukku account irrundha full story post pannunga...

KB, I dont have an account, unless it comes to Rajinifans.com .... And I'm sure this article wont !!! :)

Kollywoodfan
20th April 2006, 12:56 AM
[tscii:cf917c94ab]Why AVM didn’t care about Tirupathi’s quality!!
April 19, 2006

Ajith

Industry sources, wonder how a prominent and a legendary movie house like AVM could come with such a crap movie Tirupathi and that too with Ajith in the lead. Reports say that the only plus points in the movie are Ajith and Bharadwaj’s music. Director Perarasu who had time to sketch out his characters did not do a good job of it.

Ok…how could this happen? When AVM launched Tirupathi Sivaji was not announced. Just after a few days of inauguration of Tirupathi, Superstar agreed to do a film for AVM and Sivaji was born immediately. The moment Rajini announced his next film with them, AVM turned their full attention to Sivaji alone.
Both AVM Saravanan and MS Guhan are reported to have ignored Tirupathi, which gave Perarasu a free hand. While there were some reports that AVM Saravanan wanted Perarasu to reshoot some scenes, we are not sure about this after seeing the product on the screen. Ok, why should AVM concentrate on Sivaji rather than Tirupathi? Even a school kid can answer this, man.[/tscii:cf917c94ab]

kb
20th April 2006, 05:16 AM
Angry Ajith fans set afire Perarasu's cut-out
If a jackal is going to be crowned, what will happen? That's exactly
what is happening in Tamil films.

It is true that `Thirupachi' and `Sivakasi' ran well for Vijay, as
well as the songs and action scenes. But taking that as an
authority, Perarsau seems to be running riot on screen. Those who
saw him in `Tirupathi' spewing unnecessary punch dialogues and
wielding his fists, were quite shocked. How could such disaster take
place in an AVM film?

More than film posters of `Tirupathi,' posters praising Perarasu
were put up. In one Chennai theatre, Perarasu's cut-out was as large
as Ajith's. Unhappy with the film, the fans came out of the theatre
and set fire to Perarasu's cut-out. In `Sivakasi,' he wrote "Solli
adikaradhula gilli, sollaama adikaradhula thirupaachi," as punch
dialogue for Vijay. But in `Tirupathi' he dons make up and delivers
his punch dialogues himself. So irate fans tore up his posters too.

Perarasu's posters have been torn apart in other places outside
Chennai. Since the film has not picked up in B & C centres, AVM is
understandably worried.

When these things are happening on one side, Perarasu is
celebrating. Using personal funds, Perarasu's fans have started a
fan club for him at Villivakkam. It has branches at T Nagar, Madurai
and Aranthangi. At the function at Villivakkam, Perarasu has paraded
as a super star. He was even given the apt title of `Vetri Vedi' at
the function!

People growing too big for their boots after a few initial successes
and then petering out like a damp squib, is legend.

If he continues in like direction, the fireworks will fizzle out
soon!

Kamalan
20th April 2006, 12:59 PM
:thumbsup: seems like Thirupathi is a bigger disaster than Anjaneya :oops:aadhi is the biggest ever disaster..... :lol: :lol: :lol: u said aathi the king :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vijay joseph
20th April 2006, 01:00 PM
:rotfl: ur funny :rotfl:

Kamalan
20th April 2006, 01:01 PM
:rotfl: ur funny :rotfl:unna vida :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol:

joe
20th April 2006, 01:07 PM
Perarasu-kku oru thread-a? :oops: :evil:

Vijay joseph
20th April 2006, 01:08 PM
:rotfl: anyway epdi irukka :huh:
exams overaa :roll:

:rotfl: ur funny :rotfl:unna vida :?: :?: :?: :?: :lol:

Kamalan
Perarasu-kku oru thread-a? :oops: :evil:lock pannunga joe sir...... :P

Vijay joseph
ya plz :smile:

Perarasu-kku oru thread-a? :oops: :evil:lock pannunga joe sir...... :P

Hulkster
20th April 2006, 01:12 PM
Dunt lock...the thread creator already said it was for his friend NTR...athukaaga perarasu pathi tappa tappa engae pesathaenge....athuv era thread leh veichikkuvom.

great
20th April 2006, 01:15 PM
Perarasu-kku oru thread-a? :oops: :evil:

Joe kaal century adichathukaparam kekureenga :lol: :lol: :lol:

kamalsurya
20th April 2006, 01:54 PM
I am so happy that Perarsu flim is not liked by the ajith fans themselves.At least they have the knowledge to classify a good and a bad flim...This Fellow needs to be kicked outta tamil cinema...

great
20th April 2006, 03:25 PM
FEDDY ONE REQUEST

CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO

PERARASU THE MOKKAI DIRECTOR

:clap:

imsai
20th April 2006, 06:07 PM
:thumbsup: seems like Thirupathi is a bigger disaster than Anjaneya :oops:

vijay's next fill with Dharani will flop and will get vijay a permanent red card, how do you like it :P

selvakumar
20th April 2006, 06:17 PM

vijay's next fill with Dharani will flop and will get vijay a permanent red card, how do you like it :P

wizard, STILL THE RED CARD REMAINS. It is already seems to many as a permanent one. :lol:

m_23_bayarea
20th April 2006, 06:27 PM
Cut out for Director Perarasu

tamil.galatta.com

Thirupathi produced by the famous AVM production is their 167th film. Director Perarasu has directed this film in his own style. Perarasu has acted as an auto driver in this film. He has performed great fight scenes and has also spoken so many punch dialogues. This has attracted audience. It is reported that Perarasu had told his friends to start a fans club for him in the Villivaakam area before the film was released. It is also reported that his friends started a fans club for him and set up large cut outs for him. What on earth is going on?_______________________________________________ _____

Only Perarasu can answer that question ... :lol:

* Great fight scenes and punch dialogues - attracted audience !!

* Fan club and cutouts ...

Thirumaran
20th April 2006, 07:00 PM

Hey Justice,
How are you :wink:

imsai
20th April 2006, 07:21 PM

Hey Justice,
How are you :wink:

what are you saying? does it make you feel better? what's your motive here? I'm not..who's it? Please don't ruin my reputation. If you are not sure about anything, then please don't tal :evil:

Sinthiya
20th April 2006, 07:22 PM
-edited-

never mind...:lol:

Thirumaran
20th April 2006, 07:25 PM
what are you saying? does it make you feel better? what's your motive here? I'm not..who's it? Please don't ruin my reputation. If you are not sure about anything, then please don't tal :evil:

Freeya Vidunga. :P This particular post once again proves that u r Justice. :D

Anyway if u dont like that, i will leave it here.. :wink:

imsai
20th April 2006, 07:27 PM

I swear I'm not. I joined a few days back, I could not digest him talking ill of Ajith. I asked via pm not to do so, but he kept on doing it. I'll not reply him hereafter though, waste of time. Once again, I'm not justice or anyone.

great
20th April 2006, 07:29 PM
-edited-

never mind...:lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thirumaran
20th April 2006, 07:31 PM

I swear I'm not. I joined a few days back, I could not digest him talking ill of Ajith. I asked via pm not to do so, but he kept on doing it. I'll not reply him hereafter though, waste of time. Once again, I'm not justice or anyone.
:lol:

sari sari nambitoam. :P Neenga justice illa wizard thaan :D

Sinthiya
20th April 2006, 07:33 PM
-edited-
:roll:....

imsai
20th April 2006, 07:38 PM

what? I guess he's a fan of Ajith, what's wrong if I am also his fan? How'll it make me another person? Everybody here who likes Ajith is justice? Please don't assume things with an uncertain mind, it diverts the curiosity away and it'll hurt me if the other person has a bad reputation. Attempting to be sarcasti can achieve nothing. Sorry if I was harsh. :)

Thirumaran
20th April 2006, 07:48 PM

what? I guess he's a fan of Ajith, what's wrong if I am also his fan? How'll it make me another person? Everybody here who likes Ajith is justice? Please don't assume things with an uncertain mind, it diverts the curiosity away and it'll hurt me if the other person has a bad reputation. Attempting to be sarcasti can achieve nothing. Sorry if I was harsh. :)

Ok. Sorry for that. Welcome to the hub wizard :D

great
20th April 2006, 07:48 PM
-edited-
:roll:....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sinthiya
20th April 2006, 07:49 PM
the other person does not have a bad reptutation...he's a nice guy....please don't assume things....:)

selvakumar
20th April 2006, 07:53 PM
the other person does not have a bad reptutation...he's a nice guy....please don't assume things....:)

SOLLITAANGA... NAATTU-AAMAI.... :rotfl:

Justice is a nice guy.... :D :D I miss my maaps :cry:

imsai
20th April 2006, 07:53 PM

very sorry. It can be vice-versa too. :)

Thank you Thirumaran but you may notice that I'm not him in the coming days. :)

great
20th April 2006, 07:56 PM

YOU MEAN COUNTRY- TORTOISE :roll: :roll: :roll:

selvakumar
20th April 2006, 07:57 PM

YOU MEAN COUNTRY- TORTOISE :roll: :roll: :roll:

ILLA TORTOISE KOSU VARTHI :rotfl:

Sinthiya
20th April 2006, 07:58 PM

SELVAA!!!....:evil:....
naatu-aamai-na enna? :roll:

great
20th April 2006, 07:59 PM

KonJam mela parungO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sinthiya
20th April 2006, 08:00 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll:...:roll:...:roll:

selvakumar
20th April 2006, 08:02 PM

Sorry .. I don't want to explain that.. :lol:

:rotfl:

Sinthiya
20th April 2006, 08:10 PM
:x....athuvum puriyalango...!!

Selva...explain pls!! :evil:

end digression

great
20th April 2006, 08:12 PM
pirichi pirichi explain panrean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naatu ------ COUNTRY

AAMAI ------ TORTOISE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

selvakumar
20th April 2006, 08:13 PM
:x....athuvum puriyalango...!!

Selva...explain pls!! :evil:

end digression

sorry.. a LITTLE CORRECTION...

I have to change that one.. NUTTU - AAMAI would be better :lol: (JK :wink: )

Innumaa puriyala :cry:

BYE

Thirumaran
20th April 2006, 08:21 PM
pirichi pirichi explain panrean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naatu ------ COUNTRY

AAMAI ------ TORTOISE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: Naatu + Aamai ==== Naataamai..

Means vaela vetti illaama vetti kathai paesurathu.. :oops:

Sinthiya
20th April 2006, 08:21 PM
:lol:...great and Selva....
end digression..no more questions from me....:oops:

Raikkonen
21st April 2006, 09:00 AM
Inimethu evanavathu enga THALAIVAR thread le digression Pannenga...

Kabeem Kubeem Tandi....

selvakumar
21st April 2006, 10:28 AM
Sorry siva.. for the digression :)

Admire your THALAIVAR.

P.S: I read somewhere in which you referred RAJINI as your THALAIVAR :roll:

Ramakrishna
21st April 2006, 06:10 PM
Azhapula

Raikkonen
21st April 2006, 06:12 PM
Sorry siva.. for the digression :)

Admire your THALAIVAR.

P.S: I read somewhere in which you referred RAJINI as your THALAIVAR :roll:

So what
if u two big brothers, will u call one as Anna and another as Anni?

Ramakrishna
21st April 2006, 06:14 PM
Mohanlal set to act in New Perarasu movie called AzhaPula :rotfl:

Raikkonen
21st April 2006, 06:15 PM
Machi...

Padicihttiya????

Ramakrishna
21st April 2006, 06:18 PM
Machi...

Padicihttiya????

Athathaan inga post pannaen.Indian Films sectionla kooda unnoda comedy-ya continue panriye :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raikkonen
21st April 2006, 06:20 PM
Appa freeya irunthappa comedy pannen..

Inge niraya pannirukken..
America mappila thread vraikkum..

revive panni patta enakku sirippa irukkum...
Ahaha..

Kudos for Perarasu for reviving my hidden talents...

Raikkonen
22nd April 2006, 09:11 PM
Perarasu next movie with Kamal????

Enna title ah irukkum?
California va?
Paramakudiya?

terminator
22nd April 2006, 09:57 PM
Athu yaaro kilappivitathu..

Kamal wont do a movie with Perarasu.. :D

Ghlli
23rd April 2006, 03:45 AM
a tortoise in perarasu's thread :rotfl:

Hulkster
23rd April 2006, 01:08 PM
Kamal will make sure the film's story makes sense and is realistic if perarasu is director...however if he were to make the usual masala entertainers for kamal sir....im gonna laugh at the punch dialogue he is going to give kamal sir like the way he gave in sivakasi.

girishk14
23rd April 2006, 01:35 PM
Just wondering.....why is there a 'PIN' in this thread's title...?

Raikkonen
23rd April 2006, 09:10 PM
Perarasu entha script ah iruntalum PINinruvaru..
Athan shortcut PIN...

Digr

Girish anne, pottiya Murugadoss thread start paneegale enna cahu?

End Digr

Thunderbird
23rd April 2006, 09:11 PM
Digr

End Digr

because AR Murugados does the WORK so fans don't need to promote him.. but perarasu.. :roll:

girishk14
25th April 2006, 08:33 AM
Athan shortcut PIN...

Digr

End Digr

Everybody knows Ar Murugadoss is better than this Perarusu. Both have only three films. But Murugadoss has three blockbusters. Perarusu only has three superhits. Furthermore, it is so obvious that Ar Murugadoss is so good. He doesn't even need his own thread as everybody prefers him to Perarusu..

kb
25th April 2006, 08:53 PM
[tscii:4bdc28903b]

Whether Tiruapathi’s failure has affected Ajith or not, it has affected Perarasu severely. Vijay has washed of his hands and is set to work on Tamil remake of Bangaram soon. After knowing the result of Tirupathi, Vijay was upset and was thinking to escape from Perarasu’s clutches. Earlier Vijay was supposed to do, Murasu with Perarasu’s brother Muthu Vadugu’s direction.

Perarasu is deeply shocked and disappointed of Tirupathi’s result. He even pasted posters and mounted banners for himself in the theatres which released Tirupathi.
Meanwhile, dissatisfied ‘thala’ fans are agitating all over Tamil Nadu demanding the removal of Perarasu’s scenes in Tirupathi. Perarasu, comes in a cameo role in Tirupathi who also performs a stunt, a full length action series and this has induced dispute amidst Ajith fans, who claim that the director has tried to out shine the hero in the film. In cinema, success has several fathers. But failure has only one and it is the director. This has again proved in Perarasu’s case. Directors who were jealous of Perarasu’s sudden fame, are now happy and merry making on these developments. Perarasu’s case is a good and un-neglectable lesson to all directors who work with top heroes.[/tscii:4bdc28903b]

m_23_bayarea
25th April 2006, 09:13 PM
[tscii:542c342fc0]
Directors who were jealous of Perarasu’s sudden fame, are now happy and merry making on these developments. [/tscii:542c342fc0]

Thst sucks ... Everybody makes mistakes ... But to celebrate somebody's failure is one of the most disgusting things to do in life I think !!!! :evil: :cry: :oops:

Thunderbird
25th April 2006, 09:41 PM
Actually media is hiding the success of Thirupathi.. this is not new for Ajith though..

nallathuku kaalam illae :(

perarasu praised the hero in his previous film, but here he tries to be a second hero :rotfl: :hammer:

I know which camp he is from :roll:

villan007
25th April 2006, 10:32 PM
Distributors are projecting it as a flop cos they can get shivaji for a reduced price from AVM.. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :hammer:

kb
26th April 2006, 12:54 AM
Distributors are projecting it as a flop cos they can get shivaji for a reduced price from AVM.. :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :hammer:

distributers are not disclosing the result as they are afraid they might loose shivaji rights.
one thing is confirmed now.. thirupathi is :roll:

Thunderbird
26th April 2006, 12:58 AM

exactly... Thirupathi is running house packed.. but these distributors are smart enough to play it down in order to acquire the rights of sivaji for less price.. but whatever they do... we're fine abt Thirupathi gaining its cost :smile:

Kollywoodfan
26th April 2006, 01:39 AM
wow...Perarasu is in some deep trouble.... :roll: :oops:

Ghlli
26th April 2006, 03:53 AM

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:11 AM

Yen ippa vulundu porandu sirirkireenga?
Warle 1000 adi kodutha 2-3 adi vangurathu sagajamthane..

Shanker, Manirathnam, KS Ravikumar..
Ivange ellarukkum kidaikatha fame Perarasuku 3 moviesle vanturuchunu allathukkum poraamai..

ajithfederer
26th April 2006, 07:12 AM
Ange siripavargal sirikatum athu Aanava sirippu........

:evil:

everyone makes mistakes......cool down rai kanna....... :D :D

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:14 AM
Hopefully Perarasu wil strike gold in his next movie..
Kamal movie ya iruntha double ok.

Do you remember..
Oru naal comedy ah sonnen Kama going to act in Perarasu movie nu..
Ellarum yen mela panajnaga..

Ippa...

ajithfederer
26th April 2006, 07:19 AM
is it true really?kamal only should answer this....... :roll:

Hopefully Perarasu wil strike gold in his next movie..
Kamal movie ya iruntha double ok.

Do you remember..
Oru naal comedy ah sonnen Kama going to act in Perarasu movie nu..
Ellarum yen mela panajnaga..

Ippa...

Thunderbird
26th April 2006, 07:21 AM
Ajith has given two back to back hits... Paramasivan and Thirupathi.. :)

Thirupathi is a hit :notworthy:

source.. cinesouth... they mentioned Ajith is back with two back to back hits 8-)

media is playing it down.. so sad.. this is not new for Ajith :)

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:25 AM
Kamal sir nadicharna
Epdi irukkum?

Kamal peru
Malapampu Maruthanayagam

Villain names

Verkadalai Velu
Tea Stall Thirumurugan
Pampatti Paramasivam?

girishk14
26th April 2006, 07:27 AM
Perarusu is a hopeless individual...

He stereotypes all his movies. Hardly any difference between Tirupachi, Tirupathi and Sivakasi.

Anyway, why is it that Perarusu is using names of towns in India for all his movies.

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:30 AM
Perarusu is a hopeless individual...

He stereotypes all his movies. Hardly any difference between Tirupachi, Tirupathi and Sivakasi.

Anyway, why is it that Perarusu is using names of towns in India for all his movies.

Athukenna ippa..
You can argue if his movies flopping one by one...

Thats his style man...
Everybody has their own style
Shanker keep irritating us with same 'SuperHero' vengeance story...
Will you bang him?

:huh:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:33 AM
What attracts the audience for shankar movies is his different screenplay and narration for his apt repeated movie...and shankar gave minsara kanavu which was not a
superstar style story.....Kamal padam peru paramakudiya irunthaalum irukkum.

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:34 AM
Minsara Kanavu Shanker Padama?
Rajeev Menon padam

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:36 AM
Rajeev Menon who also directed VIP?...ada cheh tappa ninaichithaen polarakku.

girishk14
26th April 2006, 07:38 AM
But Perarusu looks very ugly. With that sodaboodi spectacles. Anyway, I am sure nobody likes him. People only support him because he has given hits with the two most popular actors...

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:40 AM
But Perarusu looks very ugly. With that sodaboodi spectacles. Anyway, I am sure nobody likes him. People only support him because he has given hits with the two most popular actors...

nobody likes him
I AM nobody...

He can ditch superhits, without any story...
He only trust the hero and himself...

He is an humble and honest person..
Any interview he will say, i can only give masala movies...

yosh
26th April 2006, 08:03 AM
Amma rombe thaan humble.
Baasha mathiri ore intro kudethare Thirupathi-ley. Pathatum Vomit-than vanthichi.

Ivare yaare nadikke sonnathe?
Padam eduthoma, atodhe nirathikunom.

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:05 AM
Sivakasi le ivar vantha scenes la than neraya whsitle vanthicni yaro kisu kisu kilappi vuututanga

yosh
26th April 2006, 08:08 AM
Aiyo, avar parthe whistle adikille, Avar sonne dialogue-ke thaan whistle.

Avar tappa purinchikiddar.

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:10 AM
Ethu va irutha enna..

Solli adikiyarthule Ghilli
Sollama adikurathule Thirupachi
Solliyum sollama solandu adikurathule Sivakasii...

Intha dialouge matiri varuma..
Tamil nadu talaikeela achu illa

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:12 AM
Bye Yosh..
Toonga poren
2 manikke mela varen...

yosh
26th April 2006, 08:13 AM
Amma amma, inthe mathiri dialogue elutha avar thavira vera alle unda enna.

yosh
26th April 2006, 08:13 AM
Inthemanikke enna thookam?

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:14 AM
Homewrok seyya poren apdinu konjam ulta va sonnen...

yosh
26th April 2006, 08:15 AM
okay Bye, Take care Shiva.

rachel
26th April 2006, 10:13 AM
Aiyo, avar parthe whistle adikille, Avar sonne dialogue-ke thaan whistle.

Avar tappa purinchikiddar.

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 11:35 AM
Enna siripi vendi kidaku?

Unicorn
26th April 2006, 01:58 PM
Athu varaama irundhirundhaa padam block-buster :D
Sivakasi le ivar vantha scenes la than neraya whsitle vanthicni yaro kisu kisu kilappi vuututanga

trisha_krish
26th April 2006, 02:00 PM
Navin :D

Unicorn
26th April 2006, 02:01 PM
ennai mattum epdi ellorum kandupidikringa :oops: :sad: :cry:

trisha_krish
26th April 2006, 02:04 PM

villan007
26th April 2006, 02:04 PM
Vijay joseph um banned-ah ? :? :oops: :lol:

Unicorn
26th April 2006, 02:06 PM
illai...that was given my a member of Vijay group who doesnt use it :D
now when mine got activated I gave it back :D

villan007
26th April 2006, 02:07 PM
illai...that was given my a member of Vijay group who doesnt use it :D
now when mine got activated I gave it back :D

Ithe Pozhappa vechirkiya :huh: :banghead:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 02:07 PM
Allu Arjun is going to remake Sivakasi into Telungu.

Kilinchichi...angaeyum perarasuvodeiya masala entertainer arambikka pogatha.....enimel Balakrishna Perarasu kuda padam seiya vendiyethu thaan.

Source of this article is http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/22045.html

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 02:08 PM
Seri seri...off topic pogathaenge pa..perarasu pathiyae pesuvom.

Unicorn
26th April 2006, 02:09 PM
Thirupaachi is in the process of bein remade as Annavaram by Pawan Kalyan...
Anyway Sivakasi is 200% heroism...Cant suit any1 except Rajni or VIjay here..Def. wont work out with Allu Arjun :sad:

Allu Arjun is going to remake Sivakasi into Telungu.

Kilinchichi...angaeyum perarasuvodeiya masala entertainer arambikka pogatha.....enimel Balakrishna Perarasu kuda padam seiya vendiyethu thaan.

Source of this article is http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/telugu/article/22045.html

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 02:11 PM
They will remake it differently of course...Telungu style of heroism is abit different.

Unicorn
26th April 2006, 02:12 PM
Ya,no one can keep their voices low :sad:
Sivakasi needs charisma :smile:

They will remake it differently of course...Telungu style of heroism is abit different.

ajithfederer
26th April 2006, 02:17 PM
sivakasiku charismaa vaa........

sthu venthu pona uppumaa.....

Unicorn
26th April 2006, 02:30 PM
Thirupathi paaru ull feel the difference..
Nee feel pannriyo ilayo BO eel pannuthu :sad:
Note To Mods:Jus basc response to provocation :sad:

ajithfederer
26th April 2006, 02:42 PM
if this is provocation.........what the hell is that which u r doing on a daily routine .... :evil:

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:12 PM
Allu Arjun ellam Sivakasiku suit ava mattan..
he would be perfect for Sachein kinda roles..
Podi Payyan pallakku pandi pottu takkura matiri nadicha evan pappan..

NTR would be good for Sivakasi...

Thunderbird
26th April 2006, 08:43 PM

ya I watched it.. Ajith has more charisma than any young actors :thumbsup:
box office? it's a hit already..
and this is perarasu's third version.. still managed to become a hit..
go and see Villan.. Dheena.. etc for his charisma :thumbup:

you never give good points to argue.. I've read your posts in Surya thread.. very funny :lol:

Ghlli
27th April 2006, 03:31 AM
even if i think of perarasu i start laughing...his height....wow...his weight...wow...his smile...wow wow wow :lol:

HIS DIRECTION WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but he's gave one blockbuster and one super duper hit with no story, nothing special! his first two tries too, itz amaziiiiiiiinnnnnggggg :thumbsup: :clap:

Yen ippa vulundu porandu sirirkireenga?
Warle 1000 adi kodutha 2-3 adi vangurathu sagajamthane..

Shanker, Manirathnam, KS Ravikumar..
Ivange ellarukkum kidaikatha fame Perarasuku 3 moviesle vanturuchunu allathukkum poraamai..

Ghlli
27th April 2006, 03:34 AM
:lol: :rotfl:

its all to do with ur ID, their always something unusual :thumbsup:
and the first post gets straight into a discussion...and first post..praising vj...but normally new hubbers start making friends, and then slowly start building up :rotfl:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 06:10 AM
Perarasu threadlum Navin vs thalai makkals prachanai arambichacha?...vidunga pa oru punniyamum kideiyaathu sandai pothu.

NTR Perarasu has gotten the fame but whether the fella has any idea how to make a different masala entertainer is something to think of. His movies are quite racey but unless he can prove he can create good movies he will be the laughing stock for the whole industry.

girishk14
27th April 2006, 12:13 PM
I still don't understand why there is a 'PIN' in this thread's title. Can't it just be ' Masala King Peraruu'. Why is there an extra pin?

great
27th April 2006, 12:42 PM
I still don't understand why there is a 'PIN' in this thread's title. Can't it just be ' Masala King Peraruu'. Why is there an extra pin?

Thats safety pin :roll: :roll:

Sourav
27th April 2006, 12:50 PM

Thats safety pin :roll: :roll:
lock pannama irukkirathuka? :roll:

Raikkonen
27th April 2006, 08:50 PM
Perarasu's next adventure..

NATTARASANKOTTAI..

Himself playig hero..

Gonna beat CM's records...

ajithfederer
27th April 2006, 09:56 PM
:notworthy:

NATTARASANKOTTAI..

Himself playig hero..

Ghlli
28th April 2006, 03:38 AM
OMGGG OHHHH NOOOO AYOOOOOOO!

I'M SERIOUS! THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN! OMG I CANT TAKE THIS IN! NO! NO WAY! NO! NO! NO! NO! MIXED EMOTIONS...EMBARRASSED...CRYING...TRYING TO LAUGH....SHOCKED.omgggggggggggggggggggg

NATTARASANKOTTAI..

Himself playig hero..

m_23_bayarea
28th April 2006, 03:41 AM

I'M SERIOUS! THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN! OMG I CANT TAKE THIS IN! NO! NO WAY! NO! NO! NO! NO! MIXED EMOTIONS...EMBARRASSED...CRYING...TRYING TO LAUGH....SHOCKED.omgggggggggggggggggggg

Gaayu Relax !! It'll be good !!! :lol: :lol:

rachel
28th April 2006, 03:42 AM

NATTARASANKOTTAI..

Himself playig hero..

:rotfl: perarasu ikku inimel nalla kalam vara poguthu :lol:

Ghlli
28th April 2006, 03:47 AM
HOW CAN U LAUGH AFTER HEARING THE WORST NEWS EVER!?!?! :shock:

I THINK IT'LL BE PUT AGAINST VADIVELS IMSAI ARASAN AND VIVEKS FILM :rotfl:

Gaayu Relax !! It'll be good !!! :lol: :lol:

m_23_bayarea
28th April 2006, 11:25 PM
[tscii:c06f46350f]Perarasu ends rumours

tamil.galatta.com

After his Tamil New Year’s success story of Thirupathi, director Perarasu faced many problems with unconfirmed rumours circulating about him acting in a lead role in his next film, which agitated Ajith and Ajith’s fans. To clear doubts and misconceptions about all this, he held a press meet yesterday, April 27, 2006.

At the press meet, he clarified that he has no plans to act as a hero in any forthcoming films. As always, though, he would appear in cameo roles here and there, especially during the credits and that would be all.

He said that he had already spoken to Ajith about this and that he would not be acting anytime in the near future, and Ajith was satisfied with this. Ajith’s fans also seem to be happy with him, which he saw when he toured some areas in Tamilnadu and they welcomed him warmly everywhere.

Director Perarasu said that he liked to make action films. In fact, his next few films would also be action-oriented, partly because of necessity and partly because he likes making entertainers. Perhaps after a few films, he would think of making movies with other subjects.

With the above statements and clarifications, Director Perarasu put a full stop to all ongoing rumours.

Click here to view the exclusive video interview with Director Perarasu.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/interviews/videoclipping/tamil/videointerview.asp#

* Not acting as hero !!! :D

* Cameo roles though ... :D

* His discussion with Ajith, and Ajith's satisfaction !!! :D

* Thirupathi - Success Story ... :D [/tscii:c06f46350f]

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 02:24 AM
THANK GOD HE'S NOT ACTING!

bay anna unga vaayku sakarai ali podanum

Thirumaran
29th April 2006, 02:27 AM

You are welcome :D

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 02:41 AM
:banghead: god save this TM anna

kb
29th April 2006, 08:36 AM
Perarasu confirms MURASU..
he said vijay next movie is thangam by dharani and after that murasu.Perarasu is now working on MURASU script.
HE also told he has readied a script for KAMAL and it will take 10 days to confirm that script.
IT will take ten or more days to find whether KAMAL joins hands with perarasu

source:dinamani

sgokulprathap
29th April 2006, 02:05 PM
he said vijay next movie is thangam by dharani and after that murasu.Perarasu is now working on MURASU script.
HE also told he has readied a script for KAMAL and it will take 10 days to confirm that script.

Dharani? :?

Hulkster
29th April 2006, 02:16 PM
Its by baradhan pa..i guess they mistook him for the director since bangaram was by dharani too.

sgokulprathap
29th April 2006, 02:40 PM

Anyway I'm happy that Perarasu is again joining hands with Vijay. :lol:

Sincerely hope Kamal wil not work with Perarasu. :?

Hulkster
29th April 2006, 02:42 PM
Kamal sir with perarasu will be interesting actually...kamal sir makes sure the script is good so perarasu has to make sure kamal is satisfied with the script...who knows maybe perarasu might end up giving us a realistic entertainer...:D

sgokulprathap
29th April 2006, 03:06 PM
But who'll make sure that Perarasu wil not act in that movie and make puch dialogues and STURDY stunts.

terminator
29th April 2006, 03:17 PM
Perarasu brazens it out IndiaGlitz [Saturday, April 29, 2006]
Undeterred by mixed reviews for his Tirupathi is director Perarasu.

A happy-looking Perarasu says, 'I did my job well in the movie. It was a racy commercial entertainer and it did not do any wrong at the box-office'.

According to him, the movie released on Tamil New Year's day witnessed mammoth opening and has managed to generate profits for the distributors and the exhibitors.

On himself playing a cameo in the movie, Perarasu says, 'It was just a miniscule role. Even fans of Ajith welcomed my performance in the movie'.

Asked what his next venture would be, the director says, 'With Murasu starring Vijay has been shelved, my next priority would be to complete the script for Pandigai which would have S J Suryah in the lead role. My brother Muthuvadugu would wield the megaphone. Plans are also there to direct the Telugu remake of my Sivakasi'.

girishk14
29th April 2006, 05:21 PM
My question still has not been answered.... :(

Why is there a 'pin' in the title of this thread? Why is Masala King PIN? What is the use of the 'PIN'?

Ramakrishna
29th April 2006, 05:24 PM
Athan shortcut PIN...

girishk14
29th April 2006, 05:29 PM
Athan shortcut PIN...

I know about that post but is that really the truth???? :shock: :shock:

Ramakrishna
29th April 2006, 05:30 PM
Athan shortcut PIN...

I know about that post but is that really the truth???? :shock: :shock:

Yeah.This thread was started by Raikko babe himself 8-)

Unicorn
29th April 2006, 06:19 PM
:rotfl: evlo arivu thanamaana question...Yaarenum answer pannunga pa :D

Why is there a 'pin' in the title of this thread? Why is Masala King PIN? What is the use of the 'PIN'?

Thunderbird
29th April 2006, 08:04 PM

because avaroda seat, best director list-la PIN-ku thaan irukku :roll:

m_23_bayarea
29th April 2006, 09:59 PM

bay anna unga vaayku sakarai ali podanum

Make it fast plsss ... :lol: :wink: :P

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 10:09 PM
:rotfl: say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

m_23_bayarea
29th April 2006, 10:38 PM
[tscii:8c74a34d00]“Ajith’s fans are not angry with me” - Perarasu
April 29, 2006

When a die-hard fan goes to a long-awaited film of his hero, the last thing he expects is the director trying to up the ante with their matinee idol. In the case of ‘Tirupathi’, a much hyped Ajith film, not only the director has given the fans a royal lemon but has also displeased them by appropriating a few scene-stealing moments for himself, with an ‘entry’ scene here and a few ‘punch’ dialogues there. No wonder the fuming fans are demanding the ‘thala’ of the offending director. Also, Perarasu’s stock as the director has taken such a beating that the debacle of ‘Tirupathi’ has made even Vijay to do a re-think on working with him.

What has Perarasu got to say on this? “The news that fans of Ajith are angry with me is not at all correct,” says the director. “Ajith knew what I was doing and in fact, we watched the preview together. Ajith never commented or opposed any of my scenes in the movie.”

Any regrets on the cameo he played in the film? “I did that role because, as a director, I was concerned about the piracy of CDs and I wanted to bring that out. In future, people may expect the same from me as I am planning to stick to the same formula of action movies.”

Will ‘Ilaya Thalapathi’ Vijay work with him? Perarasu, at his diplomatic best, answers with a smile, “Whether Vijay will work with me or not will be known soon!” Appadi podu!

* Of course Ajith wont comment or oppose the Director's move !! :oops: Any actor for that matter if the director is soooo keen on projectin himself on screen in his own movie !!! :cry:

* But Perarasu's got a point why he played that role !! :lol:

* And the last paragraph suggests that Vijay is gonna soon work with him again !!! :shock:

[/tscii:8c74a34d00]

Ghlli
29th April 2006, 10:58 PM
i hope he doesnt wrk with perarasu againnnn

kb
1st May 2006, 12:37 PM
at last I saw tirupathi... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perarasu fight scenes and dialogues :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

rajini BGM ellam toooooo much... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

manmadan
1st May 2006, 02:27 PM

yea i saw it 2day semma comedy perarasu.

Thunderbird
1st May 2006, 06:04 PM
saw sivkasi dialogue :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

afterwards, I was no interested in the film :lol:

I don't want a thread for him :twisted:

mods may delete this thread :roll:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 06:56 PM
yesterday i was downloading thirupathi and i cudnt finish it cos it was 4am..and i was still hubbing :rotfl: so i'm downloading it again now....only CD2 and CD2 work....cd 3 and 4 aren't downloading :banghead: hope perarasu is in CD3 or 4 :lol: