PDA

View Full Version : Masala King Pin Perarasu

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Thunderbird
1st May 2006, 07:32 PM
wasted a long time downloading sivakasi just to delete it in a second :banghead:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 09:27 PM
:rotfl: download a virus called thirupathi...CD3 and CD4 working now :rotfl:

terminator
1st May 2006, 09:29 PM
:rotfl: download a virus called thirupachi...CD3 and CD4 working now :rotfl:

Thirupachi virus download panniniyaa :rotfl:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 09:36 PM
athu virus ila...athu enda computerla irakatha virus elam kill pantha saviour

manmadan
1st May 2006, 09:51 PM
[tscii:e6b474b84b]http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/apr-06-04/01-05-06-perarasu.html

There is always a rush for remakes of hit films from other languages. Tollywood especially follows the trend of hit films in Tamil. For example, Perarasu’s Tirupachi is being made in Telugu as Annavaram with Asin in the lead. Now, we have news that Sivakasi would be remade. Prabhas or Allu Arjun could be the hero. Perarasu declared that he had been receiving offers to direct in Telugu but had been waiting for the right moment. He felt that Sivakasi would be a good choice as it had been a hit in Tamil and being his own story there would be no further problems during the making.

With this Perarasu joins the list of Tamil directors like Dharani, Murugadoss and P.Vasu who are much in demand in Tollywood. The director, who is licking his wounds with the flop of Tirupathi, is also nursing ambitions of making a splash as hero. Therefore, he wants to gauge the mood of the audience with these two Telugu films.
[/tscii:e6b474b84b]

great
1st May 2006, 09:56 PM
athu virus ila...athu enda computerla irakatha virus elam kill pantha saviour

pinna virus illama athu enna circus-a :roll:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 10:08 PM
enoda saviour

ajithfederer
1st May 2006, 10:14 PM
keep ur ajith vijay bashing in chat thread please......... :oops:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 10:18 PM
:rotfl: ur soo pink...is it hot in philly..........okkie dokkie...no spamming :rotfl:

actually this is perarasu vs perarasu fight :lol:

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 10:02 AM
Perarasu brazens it out IndiaGlitz [Saturday, April 29, 2006]
Undeterred by mixed reviews for his Tirupathi is director Perarasu.

A happy-looking Perarasu says, 'I did my job well in the movie. It was a racy commercial entertainer and it did not do any wrong at the box-office'.

According to him, the movie released on Tamil New Year's day witnessed mammoth opening and has managed to generate profits for the distributors and the exhibitors.

On himself playing a cameo in the movie, Perarasu says, 'It was just a miniscule role. Even fans of Ajith welcomed my performance in the movie'.

Asked what his next venture would be, the director says, 'With Murasu starring Vijay has been shelved, my next priority would be to complete the script for Pandigai which would have S J Suryah in the lead role. My brother Muthuvadugu would wield the megaphone. Plans are also there to direct the Telugu remake of my Sivakasi'.

Tamil Naatin Meikappalar
Unmayin Unnatha Thilagam..

Un Peyar Perarasu..
Mothathil nee Thangarasu...

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 05:16 PM
welcome back siv anna....

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 05:19 PM
Perarasu's Nattarasankottai shelved panna tukkam tangama 4 days na hubke varale

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 05:41 PM
awwwwwwww :cry: :cry: :cry: but if it had carried on theatreku oxygenae vanthirakathu :lol:

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 05:43 PM
Theatreku vara fans kuttikitte povanga..
Yenna avlo punch dialouges moviele

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 05:51 PM
:rotfl: death dialogues :rotfl:

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 05:53 PM
Appa..
Perraasu mattum 2 1/2 hours kattuvaru..
Spectators ellam 1 hourle Gaali...

Arthi
2nd May 2006, 05:57 PM
I saw Both Sivakasi & Thirupathi Perrasu 's picture... :hammer:

Same sort of introduction in both the pictures.
In Tirupathi.. ppl lost patience in the introduction scene.

Then same type of songs... In sivakasi Vadumanga song... similar to that song there is one song in Thirupathi also...
He has no creativity at all... :hammer:

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 05:58 PM
Perarasu than music ah???

Yen avar mela ippdi yallrum payureenga...
Ungalikku yellam poramai

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 06:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Appa..
Perraasu mattum 2 1/2 hours kattuvaru..
Spectators ellam 1 hourle Gaali...

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 06:03 PM
PLEASE DONT INSULT ANYONE BY SAYING THAT :lol:

Ungalikku yellam poramai

Raikkonen
6th May 2006, 09:20 PM
Chennai, May 3 (IANS) The verdict on Tamil New Year releases is out. Ajith's "Tirupathi" is holding number one position right now, but in the long run Susi Ganesan's "Thiruttu Payale" will emerge as the real winner.

The top five Tamil films are:

1. "Tirupathi" - Director: Perarasu - If Perarasu thinks he can rehash one story thrice and people will still lap it up, he is wrong. The Tamil audience has rejected "Tirupathi", a rehash of "Thirupachi" and "Sivakasi". It got a fantastic opening because of Ajith but after that the collections fell drastically.

2. "Thiruttu Payale" - Director: Susi Ganesan - The success of "Thiruttu Payale" and "Pattiyal" proves that if a film is well-made audiences will accept it. The word of mouth publicity has worked wonders for this taut thriller.

3. "AIBI" - Director: Vijay Milton - This love story from Cheran's production house is a big letdown. There is nothing in the film to lure the audience.

4. "Pattiyal" - Director: Vishnuvardhan - In spite of new releases, "Pattiyal" continues to hold on. Mainly because it is a well made, beautifully photographed film packed with some great performances and a good storyline.

5. "Pachakuthirai" - Director: Parthipan - Conscientious filmgoers may ask whether this is the same Parthipan who made films like "Houseful". But this sleazy flick, which shows actress Namitha's flesh in abundance, is a huge draw in B and C centres and producer Parthipan has made good money.

Raikkonen
6th May 2006, 09:24 PM
[tscii:b66b41c844]Simbu & Sentiments!

By Moviebuzz | Friday, 28 April , 2006, 13:47

Simbu is a very sentimental person who believes that his dad T.Rajendar is his lucky mascot. In Manmathan the hit number En Asai Mythili… song picturised on Simbu and Jyothika was a remix of TR’s hit number and one of the major highlights of the film.
So he wanted an ‘appa touch’ to his new film Vallavan too. He had asked dad to sing a song written by new pal director Perarasu tuned to perfection by Yuvan Shankar Raja. This Koothupattu is sure to be one of the highlights of Vallavan which will be shot on Simbu, Reema and Nayantara.

However, Simbu is in no hurry to finish the film and is taking time to better it day by day! He will be picturising this song after elections at a set which will be put up by art director Rajeevan soon. Yuvan says that TR’s voice along with Suchitra of Radio Mirchi is sure to rock the charts.

Meanwhile Simbu is also canvassing for his dad who is a candidate in his native town Mayiladuthurai constituency and also keeping track of Nayan who is shooting in Hyderabad every hour on mobile!

[/tscii:b66b41c844]

Raikkonen
6th May 2006, 09:26 PM
[tscii:27a31e86c4]
Director Perarasu

Behindwoods
September 21, 2005
Interview Of Director Perarasu by T.Muthukumar behindwoods correspondent

Q: What according to you is the essential quality in an action film?

Perarasu: Action does not mean fights alone. All fights are not action sequences. There are several films where fights have been minimal, yet the impact huge. This is due to the power in the action. Nayakan, for example. In Tiruppachi, there are not many fights except in the climax.

View Video

Q: What is the emotional relationship with the viewers in the case of action films?

Perarasu: See, an action sequence becomes successful only if the audience can be convinced. It has to create a huge outcry against the villain and goad the hero to strike. Without creating this emotional upheaval, action reduces to mere violence.

Q: Tiruppachi showed the brother-sister sentiment. What about Sivakasi?

Perarasu: It is also a family entertainer, but the canvas is vast.

Q: What special characteristics have you added to Vijay’s role?

Perarasu: The greatest factor has been the hitherto unseen aspect of Vijay’s talent for comedy.

Q: Who are the collaborators with Vijay in the comedy track?
Perarasu: No big names, Benjamin and Chittibabu to mention some. Vijay has performed better than in Tiruppachi.

Q: Will Tirupathi form a new chapter in your career? Why do you choose only names of places as titles?

Perarasu: I knew within two months of starting work on Tiruppachi that it would be a hit. Similarly, when I asked Vijay, he agreed for Sivakasi and it is shaping up well. I am very sure that it would also be a big hit. As I feel sentimental about this trend, I am going places.

Q: Tell us how you landed the Tirupathi assignment?

Perarasu: I was in Karaikudi shooting for Sivakasi when I received the call from AVM. I met Saravanan sir after a week and did not imagine that I would be asked to direct a film. Saravanan sir said that AVM wanted me to be the director of their next film. Ajith would be the hero. I readily agreed. I told them a simple story which appealed to all. Ajith was only too happy and offered full cooperation.

Q: Is the script ready?

Perarasu: Sivakasi developed during Tiruppachi. Tirupathi is shaping up during Sivakasi. I always work on my next project with the current one..

Q: What is special about Tirupathi?

Perarasu: Tirupachi was about sisterly affection and Sivakasi deals with mother’s affection. Tirupathi will be the lexicon for friendship.

Q: When will shooting start for Tiruapthi? Who is the heroine?

Perarasu: December 1. Sadha is the heroine.

Q: You are such a soft-spoken person. You belie the image of your films which have so much spice.

Perarasu: My experience of 15 to 16 years in the industry has taught me to analyze the pulse of the audience. I give them what they want.

Q: You trained under Rama. Narayanan. But your films do not show his influence.

Perarasu: When you are an apprentice, you can pick up the skills. You cannot acquire creativity. I honed my skills under Rama. Narayanan.

Q: What was Vijay’s response to the announcement of Tirupathi with Ajith?

Perarasu: Vijay congratulated me and wished me good luck. On Tiruppachi launch, Ajith was away in Kumbakonam and wished me over phone. It is only the outsiders who think that Vijay and Ajith are at loggerheads. They are the best of friends as far as I know.

Q: The industry is still not convinced about your consistency.

Perarasu: I fully agree. Your first film is only a start and you have a long journey ahead. I am sure that my journey will take me to the summit and make my films popular amongst the audience. I thank behindwoods, for the chance to let me voice my views.

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Interviews/Interview4/perarasu/tamil-cinema-interview-perarasu.html[/tscii:27a31e86c4]

rachel
7th May 2006, 05:18 AM
Chennai, May 3 (IANS) The verdict on Tamil New Year releases is out. Ajith's "Tirupathi" is holding number one position right now, but in the long run Susi Ganesan's "Thiruttu Payale" will emerge as the real winner.

The top five Tamil films are:

1. "Tirupathi" - Director: Perarasu - If Perarasu thinks he can rehash one story thrice and people will still lap it up, he is wrong. The Tamil audience has rejected "Tirupathi", a rehash of "Thirupachi" and "Sivakasi". It got a fantastic opening because of Ajith but after that the collections fell drastically.

may 3...still no1 is thirupathi.......

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 05:21 AM
:rotfl:

dosai appalam vadai :rotfl: is perarasus favourite meal :rotfl:

rachel
7th May 2006, 05:22 AM

dosai appalam vadai :rotfl: is perarasus favourite meal :rotfl:

kera vippom kera vippom vaada komali

that komali is u :lol:

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 05:25 AM
no u :rotfl: do u cook all that for perarasu every day? :roll:

Raikkonen
11th May 2006, 10:01 PM
who is the heroine in Nattarasankottai?

Katrina Kaif/ Yana Gupta/ Sameera Reddy

m_23_bayarea
11th May 2006, 10:02 PM
who is the heroine in Nattarasankottai?

Katrina Kaif/ Yana Gupta/ Sameera Reddy

My bet is on YANA !!! :thumbsup: :wink: :P

Raikkonen
11th May 2006, 10:03 PM
yen ippa wave

oh intha padam nadicha Yana out-ah
Bay :twisted:

m_23_bayarea
11th May 2006, 10:04 PM
yen ippa wave

oh intha padam nadicha Yana out-ah
Bay :devil:

That was by mistake dude ... I changed it already !!! :lol: :lol:

Raikkonen
11th May 2006, 10:05 PM
Ippa Super..

Next Makkal thilagam Perarasu vazhga

Thirumaran
12th May 2006, 12:50 AM
Ippa Super..

:banghead:

ajithfederer
12th May 2006, 01:56 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:notworthy: @ ntr 's creativity

Ippa Super..

m_23_bayarea
12th May 2006, 10:49 PM
Perarasu: He is hot despite flop!!
May 12, 2006

Perarasu has gained the reputation of being the most important commercially successful director of the younger crop. After Tirupachi and Sivakasi, his Tirupathi was widely expected to scorch the screen. Although, it has had moderate collections, it is not yet a superhit as the other two. Yet, Perarasu is much in the news with wide speculation about his next projects. The first one was supposed to be with Vijay with his brother Muthuvadugu being the director.

Next day there was some news about a film with Kamal. Then came the news that there would be a film with Vikram. Meanwhile, comes another bombshell that there would be another film by the Perarasu-Ajith combo. There is also news that he would himself feature as hero of a film. Folks in film world are splitting their hair about which one is true and which is not.
__________________________________________________ ___

Whether he's a good or bad director, he sure is a FAMOUS director already !! :D

interz
12th May 2006, 11:13 PM
So many rumours just to sell papers. I Dont think perarasu are working with kamal or vikram.

Ivartai Padangalukku Ramarajan thaan sariyana aalu.

Ghlli
13th May 2006, 12:36 AM
:roll: which website did u get this from?

Perarasu: He is hot despite flop!!
May 12, 2006

Perarasu has gained the reputation of being the most important commercially successful director of the younger crop. After Tirupachi and Sivakasi, his Tirupathi was widely expected to scorch the screen. Although, it has had moderate collections, it is not yet a superhit as the other two. Yet, Perarasu is much in the news with wide speculation about his next projects. The first one was supposed to be with Vijay with his brother Muthuvadugu being the director.

Next day there was some news about a film with Kamal. Then came the news that there would be a film with Vikram. Meanwhile, comes another bombshell that there would be another film by the Perarasu-Ajith combo. There is also news that he would himself feature as hero of a film. Folks in film world are splitting their hair about which one is true and which is not.
__________________________________________________ ___

Whether he's a good or bad director, he sure is a FAMOUS director already !! :D

Kollywoodfan
13th May 2006, 12:38 AM
behindwoods.com

Ghlli
13th May 2006, 12:48 AM
oh! A NEUTRAL WEBSITE! :D

Thunderbird
13th May 2006, 01:46 AM
:rotfl: x was claimed to be a blockbuster by sify but here :roll:

the other is superhit :rotfl:

ore comedy :rotfl:

indiaglitz :thumbsup:

Ghlli
13th May 2006, 02:07 AM
BEHINDWOODS IS A NEUTRAL WEBSITE :poke:

i'v heard many tpyes of fans say that

Thunderbird
13th May 2006, 02:30 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I can prove you that they are wrong sometimes if not always?

:poke:

Ghlli
13th May 2006, 02:43 AM
go on :rotfl: i can prove to u that many hubbers have said that they are neutral :poke: even a few of ur side hubbers

Thunderbird
13th May 2006, 02:50 AM

But I can prove anyone that they were wrong at times :rotfl:

Ghlli
13th May 2006, 02:59 AM
go on :banghead:

Ramakrishna
20th May 2006, 01:31 PM
A director is relieved

Though Thirupathy carried mixed reviews and director Perarasu's attempt to project himself as an actor received brickbats, the AVM film has managed to collect good revenue at the box office.

A relieved Perarasu says, "I am happy that my movie has managed to put up a good show. There is a market for my kind of movies. People have appreciated the movie."

"I would continue to do few more commercial entertainers, before trying my hand at an off-beat entertainer," he says.

He is gearing up for his next film Pandigai, a movie with S J Suryah in the lead. "My brother Muthuvadugu is directing the film. Efforts are on to direct the Telugu remake of my movie Sivakasi," he adds.

Unicorn
20th May 2006, 01:37 PM
Who said that :evil: Behindwoods is as bad as Cinesouth :hammer:
100% Ajith supporter :(

Justice
20th May 2006, 02:06 PM
Sify, behindwoods and cinesouth are vijay's sites. suntv too

They don't support Ajith :(

selvakumar
20th May 2006, 02:21 PM
Sify and Sun TV Are Worst Among the Worst..

behindwoods is lot more better (atleast 80%) when compared to these crap channels which hail crap movies even after having been declared as flops by the industry

Ghlli
20th May 2006, 05:25 PM
oh ok :lol: so its an ajith supporter but still says thirupathi is a flop :lol: :oops: :lol:

Who said that :evil: Behindwoods is as bad as Cinesouth :hammer:
100% Ajith supporter :(

Ghlli
20th May 2006, 05:26 PM
actually lots of neutral fans like sify, they say sify reviews are good :roll:

behindwoods is lot more better (atleast 80%) when compared to these crap channels which hail crap movies even after having been declared as flops by the industry

c4ramesh
20th May 2006, 05:36 PM
actually lots of neutral fans like sify, they say sify reviews are good :roll:

and who r those neutral supporters?

well, I could give you tons (not exactly :wink: ) of which had been rubbished by Sify, but has done wonders at the box office not just by luck. the best ex. could be Chandrmukhi being rated as no better than Sachien which is nothing but Kushi-2 :D

girishk14
20th May 2006, 06:22 PM
Forget it! The ultimate truth is that Sify is not a biased site. Sify is not only a tamil movie site and has many other sections. Sify has no reason to be biased. Sify's box office reports are always very accurate.

However, u people only hate Sify because it declared Tirupathi as a flop!

When someone tells the truth, people start crtitsizing it.....

Ghlli
20th May 2006, 06:26 PM
obviously chandramukhi was better than sachin...but they give very ordinary reviews that many ordinary people go with...those neutral supporters aren't hubbers, but people who watch tamil films rarely and don't have much of a craze over a particular actor....but i'm a big big rajini fan and until the actual ghosty things started to happen in tht film..it was boring...except for the songs off course. i mean it was only intresting...veryyyy intresting after jo opened chandramukhis room door, but sachin was the same through out the film...and more of a comedy + romantic...and chandramukhi had lots of tamil style jokes and songs...whilst sachin didn't have tht...so....yeah

Unicorn
20th May 2006, 07:43 PM
If some1 say something good about VIjay thats a biased web site :rotfl:
If some1 say something bad abt AJith thats a biased website :rotfl:
Unmaikku kaalam illai :cry:

Ghlli
20th May 2006, 08:02 PM

girishk14
20th May 2006, 08:07 PM

:clap: :thumbsup:

Justice
20th May 2006, 08:43 PM
oh ok :lol: so its an ajith supporter but still says thirupathi is a flop :lol: :oops: :lol:

Except sify, nobody says it's a flop. No wonder it's a vijay's site. Behindwoods is not reliable. It first said, it was a flop. Latet, in Ajith's birth day article it said, it's an average crossser. But in the very latest news about perarasu, it said, it's a hit. Indiaglitz again and again said it's a hit. Aathi is the flop even vijay's sify accepted it :lol:

Justice
20th May 2006, 08:44 PM

so you'll agree cinesouth is the best website :roll: :oops:

Justice
20th May 2006, 08:56 PM
[tscii:a4f12e31b6]Perarasu to join with SJ Surya for ‘Pandigai’ May 18, 2006

Director Perarasu is proud of his style of making commercial potboilers and cares a pittance for his detractors who rundown his masala style of making films. “There is a market for my kind of movies. The producers don’t get into losses. The heroes’ image goes up. And everything is fine with everyone,” he reasons. Contrary to the initial reports his recent flick Tirupathi has turned out to be a hit and producers have realized that Perarasu is one director they can rely on when the times are hard.

“I’m now working on the script for Pandigai, a movie with S J Surya in the lead. My brother Mutthu Vadugu will direct the film. I am also getting ready to direct the Telugu remake of Sivakasi. It may by Prabhas or Allu Arjun in the lead,” reveals the director. Thirupathi also will be remade in Telugu. The project that Perarasu was to make with Vijay is for the time being shelved as Vijay seems to be rethinking whether to go for remakes or do an original flick.
[/tscii:a4f12e31b6]

Justice
20th May 2006, 09:13 PM
A director is relieved
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, May 20, 2006]

Though Thirupathy carried mixed reviews and director Perarasu's attempt to project himself as an actor received brickbats, the AVM film has managed to collect good revenue at the box office.

A relieved Perarasu says, "I am happy that my movie has managed to put up a good show. There is a market for my kind of movies. People have appreciated the movie."

"I would continue to do few more commercial entertainers, before trying my hand at an off-beat entertainer," he says.

He is gearing up for his next film Pandigai, a movie with S J Suryah in the lead. "My brother Muthuvadugu is directing the film. Efforts are on to direct the Telugu remake of my movie Sivakasi," he adds.

Ghlli
20th May 2006, 10:50 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: if indiaglitz says ghilli is a hit...its a biased website :lol: :lol: :lol: if it says that anjaneya is a hit...its a neutral website :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sify has the best reviews according to many people....maybe not the collection facts...but it has the best reviews....according to manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy people.

and it said thirupathi is :oops: :lol:

and btw u know perarasu's last film didn't do as well as his past two....:roll:

don't say no, this is a bigger blockbuster, way better film, national award winning film... :lol: :lol: :lol: cos then u'll just look rather strange :oops: :lol:

Except sify, nobody says it's a flop. No wonder it's a vijay's site. Behindwoods is not reliable. It first said, it was a flop. Latet, in Ajith's birth day article it said, it's an average crossser. But in the very latest news about perarasu, it said, it's a hit. Indiaglitz again and again said it's a hit. Aathi is the flop even vijay's sify accepted it :lol:

Justice
20th May 2006, 11:34 PM
I don't consider wind-up-mechants. Thirupathi is a hit :D Sify is biased against Ajith. This is my opinion and I have proofs to support it.

Ghlli
20th May 2006, 11:52 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: i have proof that they give excellent reviews

girishk14
21st May 2006, 07:00 AM
Tirupathi is just an average and is not a hit.........it was just a moderate movie...........

Justice
21st May 2006, 07:56 AM
Thirupathi is a hit and we have better source than other hubbers. :thumbsup:

Hulkster
21st May 2006, 08:03 AM
A director is relieved
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, May 20, 2006]

Thirupathi collecting good revenue = hit

Unicorn
21st May 2006, 09:23 AM
Ya I agree it is a hit :notworthy: Not as big as block-buster Anjaneya though :thumbsup:

Thirupathi is a hit and we have better source than other hubbers. :thumbsup:

Justice
21st May 2006, 10:12 AM
Nobody needs to agree or disagree. Whatever you blabber wont' make any difference. Thirupathi is a hit, not a blockbuster as aadhi. :notworthy: I don't need to clarify anything more. If your intention is just to have quarrel or digression, I've no time. Take care. :wave:

kb
5th June 2006, 12:14 AM
[tscii:0c57011787]
Perarasu's MLA dreams
June 03, 2006
Ever since fan clubs mushroomed for director Perarasu, he has apparently been a busy man. On one hand, he is involved in either film related ventures or director related ventures, and on the other hand, he is busy inaugurating fan clubs across the state.
Perarasu

He is said to provide welfare aids to people, and recently, he was in his own hometown, to inaugurate his fan club. He introduced several programmes and events, all aimed at increasing the welfare of people in his hometown.

When a group of women blessed with an official ‘arathi’, he surprised them all by benevolently giving away a few hundreds of rupees.
The grapevine is abuzz with the news that he is planning to stand in the next elections for the seat of an MLA from his constituency, and all this charity are to ensure he wins the elections in the future. Back in the city, it is said that today he will be there to release “Thaaye Thamizae”, a children’s songs VCD, which is said to be held at Lakshman Sruthi Musical Shop on 100 feet Road, Vadapalani. His comments are the CD contains meaningful elements and that is why he agreed. Mr Perarasu, do remember that children are yet to receive voting rights!![/tscii:0c57011787]

Kollywoodfan
5th June 2006, 04:38 AM

so you'll agree cinesouth is the best website :roll: :oops:

Unicorm summed it up perfectly...cinesouth has said garbage about Vijay and his films too...basically we have to learn to deal with the truth rather than always concluding that this site is biased and that site is biased...it's just the way cinema is...

Unicorn
5th June 2006, 06:48 AM
Enga poi mudiya pogutho :cry:
As long as he stays 30 ft away from Vijay :thumbsup:
MLA Perarasu vaazhga :clap:

[tscii:7059c26402]
Perarasu's MLA dreams
June 03, 2006
Ever since fan clubs mushroomed for director Perarasu, he has apparently been a busy man. On one hand, he is involved in either film related ventures or director related ventures, and on the other hand, he is busy inaugurating fan clubs across the state.
Perarasu

He is said to provide welfare aids to people, and recently, he was in his own hometown, to inaugurate his fan club. He introduced several programmes and events, all aimed at increasing the welfare of people in his hometown.

When a group of women blessed with an official ‘arathi’, he surprised them all by benevolently giving away a few hundreds of rupees.
The grapevine is abuzz with the news that he is planning to stand in the next elections for the seat of an MLA from his constituency, and all this charity are to ensure he wins the elections in the future. Back in the city, it is said that today he will be there to release “Thaaye Thamizae”, a children’s songs VCD, which is said to be held at Lakshman Sruthi Musical Shop on 100 feet Road, Vadapalani. His comments are the CD contains meaningful elements and that is why he agreed. Mr Perarasu, do remember that children are yet to receive voting rights!![/tscii:7059c26402]

Raikkonen
5th June 2006, 09:48 AM
Tirupachi, Sivakasi Tirupati level lenthu ayya ippa Tamilnaadu levelkee poittaru

Ramakrishna
16th June 2006, 10:48 PM
[tscii:f9ded2c823]Perarasu’s Dharmapuri with Vijayakanth!!
June 16, 2006

Director Perarasu is upset about the just above average performance of Tirupathi. Grappling with issues of not enough publicity from the producers to downright demerits in the film itself, he has also been facing flak for his handling of his own image. But not to be cowed down by problems, he has been working hard on Pandigai. This film which has S.J. Suryah in the lead will be directed by Perarasu’s brother, Muthuvadugu. The film starts rolling after Suryah completes Thirumagan.
Meanwhile there is also buzz that Perarasu would direct Captain Vijayakant in his next film and title has been tentatively fixed as Dharmapuri. AM Rathnam would produce this movie for Sri Surya Movies.[/tscii:f9ded2c823]

Surya
17th June 2006, 12:27 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It's gonna be a treat! :lol:

A hit for sure, Perarasu has never missed the Box Office. :P

Ghlli
17th June 2006, 01:22 AM
OMGGGGGGGGG AYOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO, NO NO NO! PERARASU UNCLE! PLEASE I'D PAY YOU 1000 MILLION LONG AS U DONT ACT IN A FILM AND IF YOU DONT DO A FILM WITH VIJAYKANTH!

AYOOO BOTH IMSAI ARASANS ARE TOGETHER! KADAVULEEEEE! AYOOOO!

I REALLY FEEL LIKE CRYING NOW! INFACT ITS DEPRESSION TO THE MAXXXXXX! IF PERARASU DOES A FILM WITH VJKANTH I'D SUICIDE! :evil:

Surya
17th June 2006, 01:32 AM
Avaru eppo Uncle Aanaaru!? :huh: :lol:

Ghlli
17th June 2006, 02:17 AM
:shock: just realized i wrote that :lol: kovathal enavo elaam olariten :lol:

Raikkonen
17th June 2006, 09:49 AM
Vijaykanth present MLA Perarasu future MLA

Ghlli
17th June 2006, 07:35 PM
ayooo kadavuleee!

Raikkonen
20th June 2006, 08:45 PM
Who is unlucky heroine of Murasu?

Punch Dialouge kettu kette Sevuda poga poranga

Ghlli
21st June 2006, 04:51 AM
bipasha basu :lol:

Raikkonen
21st June 2006, 08:35 PM
:twisted:
Aiii...

I will take fork and punch my own eyes after that..

Ghlli
23rd June 2006, 02:21 AM
:rotfl: get ready...1...2...3..go! :rotfl:

kb
29th July 2006, 09:40 PM
Perarasu has elevated himself to the range of Ilaya Dhalapathi by having his own fan club. Having been hit by 'Thirupati' he has now inflated himself after the start of 'Dharmapuri.'

Since 'Tirupathi' was from AVM's banner, somehow they made it run for 100 days and stuck posters also. The posters promoted Ajith by the statement 'Ajith's thrilling hit'.

Perarasu's pic had the comment 'Perarasu's hat trick.' Ok, so the film was a hit for the hero and the director What about the producer AVM?

Perarasu

Even in the 100 day poster, there was no mention of the producer. But Perarasu cannot be bothered by such matters. Perarasu who is in Karaikudi now for shooting, celebrated the 100 day run of 'Thirupati' by distributing biriyani to 500 people. The 'Dharmapuri' unit also got a biriyani feast.

When a film has a good run, the hero and heroine make a celebration of it. Now a director is celebrating with a feast. Could it be a fore runner to Perarasu becoming a hero?

F

ArulprakasH
29th July 2006, 09:59 PM
[tscii:f3d03f24a8]Perarasu hints out at Tirupathi 100th day function July 29, 2006

Tirupathi vandha Thiruppam... Thee pori poola irukkum... 100 days vandha... treat onnu irukkum.

Ultimate Star’s Tirupathi has recently completed 100th day of running in theatres which has proved the victory of AVM, Perarasu, Ajith combination, a formula for success.

Perarasu, who directed Tirupathi, celebrated this event. He threw a feast of ‘biriyani’. He said he was shooting ‘Dharmapuri’ at Karaikudi. It’s Captain’s latest flick and has Lakshmi Rai as the heroine.
While shooting at Ilangudi near Karaikudi, the director celebrated Tirupathi’s century by offering ‘Annadhanam’ to 500 people. He also treated the entire unit with which he was working.

Thirupathi’s success has made Perarasu with better satisfaction in his hard work and hence the celebrations will continue in Chennai by holding a function in a grand manner. Of course Ajith will be the part of the celebrations.

:2thumbsup: :victory: :2thumbsup: :victory: :2thumbsup: :victory:

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/july-06-04/29-07-06-perarasu.html[/tscii:f3d03f24a8]

rachel
30th July 2006, 09:36 AM
he gave 3 hits with 2 top heroes. what's wrong if he celebrated his victory..? :roll:

all his films were decent films...they are not like thittu payale, KK or PP.

Justice
30th July 2006, 09:40 AM
Did anybody say he can't celebrate? Why do you blabber?

vj_itv
30th July 2006, 09:45 AM
[tscii:93a87b992f][font=Arial, sans-serif]Perarasu hints out at Tirupathi 100th day function July 29, 2006

[i]Tirupathi vandha Thiruppam... Thee pori poola irukkum... 100 days vandha... treat onnu irukkum.

[/tscii:93a87b992f] :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

rachel
30th July 2006, 09:47 AM
Perarasu

Even in the 100 day poster, there was no mention of the producer. But Perarasu cannot be bothered by such matters. Perarasu who is in Karaikudi now for shooting, celebrated the 100 day run of 'Thirupati' by distributing biriyani to 500 people. The 'Dharmapuri' unit also got a biriyani feast.

When a film has a good run, the hero and heroine make a celebration of it. Now a director is celebrating with a feast. Could it be a fore runner to Perarasu becoming a hero?

they are laughing at him....read this vennai :x

Justice
30th July 2006, 09:50 AM
Why can't they laugh at him? Is he maniratnam?

rachel
30th July 2006, 09:59 AM

are u saying media is laughing at everybody except maniratnam.. :roll:

kb
30th July 2006, 10:03 AM

yeah.. maniratham is not gud at comedy like perarasu :roll:

rachel
30th July 2006, 10:05 AM
so.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

ajithfederer
30th July 2006, 10:06 AM
sappa matter/....... :roll:

kb
30th July 2006, 10:07 AM
so.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

everyone is laughin at perarasu.. and not at maniratnam :?

rachel
30th July 2006, 10:13 AM
:confused2:

nilavupriyan
30th July 2006, 10:14 AM

T.Rajendar is made fun of...

that needs separate talent!

rachel
30th July 2006, 10:16 AM

T.Rajendar is made fun of...

that needs separate talent!

onnumae puriyalae ulagathilae :?

kb
30th July 2006, 10:27 AM
:lol: Perarasu payanam tharmaburi oda ninnuta.. ippadi puriyatha vishayangal kurachidum

Surya
8th October 2006, 03:32 PM
Dharmapuri pics are out @ Indiaglitz...:lol2:

Raikkonen
9th October 2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks for reviving this amazing thread..
Lets discuss about Anazhagan Azhagu Chemmal perarasu's new movies here..

Thirumaran
10th October 2006, 08:19 AM
Perarasu after acting now started singing song in movie dharmapuri :banghead:

joe
10th October 2006, 08:48 AM
Perarasu after acting now started singing song in movie dharmapuri :banghead:

ivar thollai thaanga mudiyalla :lol:

kb
10th October 2006, 08:52 AM
kavala padatheenga..

he is singin the intro song for vijaykanth.. and acting in a pivotal characer of lawyer in the movie..

remember lawyers put case on him for sivaksi.. athuku bathil adi kuduka poraaru :?

villan007
10th October 2006, 09:01 AM
perarasu 30 mins ku vaaararam dharmpuri la :shock:

Thirumaran
10th October 2006, 09:01 AM
:(

raaja_rasigan
10th October 2006, 08:15 PM

ellam nalladhukkudhaan 8-)

ajithfederer
10th October 2006, 09:25 PM
As the thread owner.........i second this on behalf of Raikki........ :lol:

Surya
10th October 2006, 09:31 PM

Intha Karumatha Gaptun eppidi allow pannaru?! :rant:

villan007
10th October 2006, 09:37 PM

perarasu nallathu ku thane :?

Erica
10th October 2006, 10:32 PM

idhellam romba over :rotfl:

raaja_rasigan
10th October 2006, 10:34 PM

perarasu nallathu ku thane :?

perarasu rasigarkalukku :lol: (appadi yaaravadhu irukkeengala :wink: )

ajithfederer
10th October 2006, 10:34 PM
:notthatway: no digressions pls ....... :evil:

Erica
10th October 2006, 10:43 PM

fine. i'm out :roll:

ajithfederer
10th October 2006, 11:28 PM
summa dhamasu erica..... :) but pls don digress :oops: :lol:

fine. i'm out :roll:

kb
11th October 2006, 01:46 AM
here is the RAP perarsu.. rocking.. dharmapuri song

ulalangadi langoladi

http://www.le3d.com/eXclusive/Dharmapuri/TamilNapster.com_Dharmapuri_VandhaVaadi.mp3

:rotfl: :rotfl: :redjump: :rotfl: :rotfl:

villan007
11th October 2006, 02:11 AM
:omg: :rotfl:

villan007
11th October 2006, 02:14 AM
theepori parakkum paadalgal :rotfl2:

kb
11th October 2006, 02:19 AM
avana mothala thamizh seerazhivu CASE potu ulla thallanumm..

ullalangadi langolangadi.. enna paatu ithu chinna pulla thanama

Thirumaran
11th October 2006, 02:22 AM
enna lines :roll:

villan007
11th October 2006, 03:01 AM
ullalanga ullalanga ....langolanga langolanga :?

ullalangadi langolangadi... :confused2:

vandha vaadi...varaati poadi... :rotfl:

Aandavan
11th October 2006, 03:05 PM
avana mothala thamizh seerazhivu CASE potu ulla thallanumm..

ullalangadi langolangadi.. enna paatu ithu chinna pulla thanamaavana tamil cinema-la introduce pannavana enna seyyalaam?? :lol:

mani234
11th October 2006, 11:06 PM
http://www53.megaupload.com/files/26871baf88a37e64ce273d7bb0d1a340/Dharmapuri_FULL.TAMILTERMINAL.COM.zip

PATTAYA KALLAPUM PADALGAL?????!!!!!!!!

Erica
11th October 2006, 11:48 PM
summa dhamasu erica..... :) but pls don digress :oops: :lol:

:swinghead: AF :lol:

Erica
11th October 2006, 11:48 PM
ullalanga song edho oru madhiri :roll: sumaara irukku aana, idhukku vijayakanth aaduna eppidi irukkumnu theriyala :confused2:

why does all his songs sound similiar?

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 12:06 AM
ullalanga song edho oru madhiri :roll: sumaara irukku aana, idhukku vijayakanth aaduna eppidi irukkumnu theriyala :confused2:

why does all his songs sound similiar?

If u mean perarasu (director) then my reply is:

avar enna kavignar kannadasan'a karuthulla paadal ezhudha... :lol:

he is just giving some words to fill the tune given by great MD srikanth deva.... examples are there a lot: sample: (maduchu vecha beeda..... sevakka vechu thaada....) from sivakasi...

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 12:17 AM
he is just giving some words to fill the tune given by great MD srikanth deva.... examples are there a lot: sample: (maduchu vecha beeda..... sevakka vechu thaada....) from sivakasi...

is there song like that or ur own words :P

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 12:22 AM

is there song like that or ur own words :P

ayyaa...... adhu ..... vadumaanga, thayir saadham song from sivakasi....... thirumbavum pattai oda vittu kelunga.....

nenngadhaanu vijay fan clubla sera thudichikittu irundhavaru :?: ..... modhalla paatta manapaadam pannunga

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 12:24 AM
ayyaa...... adhu ..... vadumaanga, thayir saadham song from sivakasi....... thirumbavum pattai oda vittu kelunga.....

nenngadhaanu vijay fan clubla sera thudichikittu irundhavaru :?: ..... modhalla paatta manapaadam pannunga

:oops: :lol: :wink:

innaikae manapaadam panniduraen :mrgreen:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 12:38 AM

:oops: :lol: :wink:

innaikae manapaadam panniduraen :mrgreen:

idhudhaan samathu pullaikku azhagu..... :lol: appadiye adutha songayum memorize pannunga..... also from "kavi"perarasu (don't think i have missed to add vairamuthu at the end)

"appa panna thappula
aatha petha vethalai..."

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 12:43 AM
"appa panna thappula
aatha petha vethalai..."

:noteeth: now i understand why some Vijay fans are not accepting me as Vijay fan..Muthalla intha songs manapaadam panni approval vaanganum :oops: :wink:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 12:48 AM
:noteeth: now i understand why some Vijay fans are not accepting me as Vijay fan..Muthalla intha songs manapaadam panni approval vaanganum :oops: :wink:

songsukkae neenga ippadi solreenga.... innum dialogue, comedy'nnu indha maadhiri nerayya irukku :lol: ..... unga adippadai arivai vechu paarkumbodhu ....... anegama neenga bit aducha kooda pass panna mudiyaadhu :wink: .... venumna enga fan clubla serthukkanga... oru sila stats mattum manapaadama sonna podhum like hotel menu :lol:

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 12:55 AM
Intha statistics poathumaa paarunga..

Hub la irukura motha members 1243
Athula Ban aana id's 178
Tamil film sectionla suthara members 279
Officela vettiyaa pozhuthu poagama hub panravanga 142..
Vera vaela illaathathaala hub panravanga 78
Rajini fans 19
Kamal fans 25
Vijay fans 30
Ajith fans 28
intha 2006 layum hub la Vijaykanthukkunu irukurathu onne onnu kanne kannu
Athu namma Raaja_rasigan :mrgreen:

Is this ok :huh:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 01:09 AM
Intha statistics poathumaa paarunga..

Hub la irukura motha members 1243
Athula Ban aana id's 178
Tamil film sectionla suthara members 279
Officela vettiyaa pozhuthu poagama hub panravanga 142..
Vera vaela illaathathaala hub panravanga 78
Rajini fans 19
Kamal fans 25
Vijay fans 30
Ajith fans 28
intha 2006 layum hub la Vijaykanthukkunu irukurathu onne onnu kanne kannu
Athu namma Raaja_rasigan :mrgreen:

Is this ok :huh:

well tried...... :thumbsup: 8-)
indha alavukku arivu irukku... appuram yean..... :wink: :lol:
namma kooda serthukkunga..... kamal padam release aaumbodhu mattum angae poirunga (i know u r a kamal fan :roll: )

Surya
12th October 2006, 01:12 AM
:rotfl :lol:

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 01:23 AM
namma kooda serthukkunga..... kamal padam release aaumbodhu mattum angae poirunga (i know u r a kamal fan :roll: )

:shock: :o

Kalai ulaga Perarasu :roll:
Arasiyal Ulaga Vallarasu :?
Theeyavargalai azhikkum Narasimmaa :shock:
Neranja Manasu Konda Sokka thangam 8-)
Puthu Raajiyam Padaikka poagum Thennavan
Devathi Devan engal Ramana
Captain Prabhakaran, enga anna, Vijaykantha vaazhga :2thumbsup:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 01:43 AM

dhoorathu idi muzhakkam....
engal ulavuthurai ungalai pulan visaraniyai seidhu mudithuvittadhu.....
U R SELECTED for our fan club.
Neengal raaja nadai pottu vandhu seralaam.
sattam oru iruttarai, bayappadaatheer.... dharmam vellum

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surya
12th October 2006, 01:46 AM

:shock: :o

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Perarasu Leveluku Poyiteengale..:shock: (Avan solli adikirathule Ghilli :banghead: )

Surya
12th October 2006, 01:50 AM

:cry2: this is just soo......So.....Beautiful!! :cry2:

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 01:51 AM

Mikka Nandri 8-)

Vetri :D Intha naal enakku Nalla Naal

Dharma thevathai nam pakkam . Inimael naam Ooomai vizhi galaai illaamal Madurai Sooran aaga irupoam

Vaazhga namathu Ponmana selvan

Surya
12th October 2006, 01:55 AM
I'm guessing u guys watch A LOT of VJK movies :shock: ..I've never heard of half these titles! :?

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 01:56 AM
I'm guessing u guys watch A LOT of VJK movies :shock: ..I've never heard of half these titles! :?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vijaykanth :oops:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 01:57 AM

Mikka Nandri 8-)

Vetri :D Intha naal enakku Nalla Naal

Dharma thevathai nam pakkam . Inimael naam Ooomai vizhi galaai illaamal Madurai Sooran aaga irupoam

Vaazhga namathu Ponmana selvan

veerathirkku alexander
kavidhaikku thirumaaran
kannu pada pogudhaiyya ungal kavidhai thiramaiyai paarthu
ivvalavu padangalai therindhu veithukkondu
engaludan seravillai....
therkathi kallan ayya neer....
ini naam ellorum
vaanathai pola ore kudumbamai iruppoam
namakku paadhukappu captaindhaan
avardhaane poonthotta kaavalkaaran

Surya
12th October 2006, 01:58 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vijaykanth :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 08:03 PM
Any more news on Puratchi Kalaignar's Dharmapuri :redjump:

great
12th October 2006, 08:06 PM

:roll: :roll: padutha heroine udaam :?

hero lipstick poduvaaru :boo:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 08:13 PM

ippo irundhae koovikittu irukka maattoam..... :lol:

ini news ellam releasukku appuramdhaan.... :)

tomorrow 13th is panchayat election....so ullorla iruppavargal captanukku vote potrungapaa 8-)

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 09:38 PM
ippo irundhae koovikittu irukka maattoam..... :lol:

ini news ellam releasukku appuramdhaan.... :)

tomorrow 13th is panchayat election....so ullorla iruppavargal captanukku vote potrungapaa 8-)

:yes: We will talk abt Perarasu after..

Ippa irunthe Megahit, blockbuster, Sun TV rating eppadi irukkum appadi ippadinnu polamba vaendaam.. :P

releasukku appuramaa polambuvoam :exactly:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 09:44 PM
Ippa irunthe Megahit, blockbuster, Sun TV rating eppadi irukkum appadi ippadinnu polamba vaendaam.. :P

idha naane solli irundha...... silar sandaikku varuvaanga.... :lol:

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 09:47 PM

idha naane solli irundha...... silar sandaikku varuvaanga.... :lol:

naan sonnaalum varum :roll: :oops: :shock:

ok.. gtg .. sandai vanthaa manage pannunga.. :lol:

Naalaikku paarpoam :wave:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 09:51 PM

irunga :cry: enakku night shift.... company kudunga.... 8-)

sandaiyai kandu anjubavar naangal alla... :roll:

what is gtg:

Thirumaran
12th October 2006, 09:53 PM

irunga :cry: enakku night shift.... company kudunga.... 8-)

sandaiyai kandu anjubavar naangal alla... :roll:

what is gtg:

gtg : Got to go..

Going away for shopping. Will be out for another 6 hrs..

See u later some time :wave:

Vijayakanth :thumbsup:

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 11:46 PM
See u later some time :wave:
Vijayakanth :thumbsup:

Nice talking to u.....
c u tomorrow :wave:

m_23_bayarea
13th October 2006, 06:08 AM
THIRUPACHI .... SIVAKASI .... THIRUPATHI .... DHARMAPURI !!!

In all these movies, the one thing in common is the director's scene where he ROCKS the audience !!! Cant wait to see his beautiful smiley face again !!! :lol:

Surya
13th October 2006, 06:16 AM

In all these movies, the one thing in common is the director's scene where he ROCKS the audience !!! Cant wait to see his beautiful smiley face again !!! :lol:

He'z gonna have the Ladies Going GAGA over him in this one!!! :lol: :rotfl:

m_23_bayarea
13th October 2006, 06:22 AM

He'z gonna have the Ladies Going GAGA over him in this one!!! :lol: :rotfl:

Man, Cant wait dude!! Really ... Happens to be the best in his movies !! :P

Unicorn
26th October 2006, 11:01 PM
"naan porandha edam tirupachi, valarandha idam sivakasi, pona idam tirupathi,ipo nikaradhu dharmapuri"innum neraya idam poven
Perarasus dialogue in Dharmapuri..
plannin to watch the movie jus for this :D

m_23_bayarea
26th October 2006, 11:53 PM
"naan porandha edam tirupachi, valarandha idam sivakasi, pona idam tirupathi,ipo nikaradhu dharmapuri"innum neraya idam poven
Perarasus dialogue in Dharmapuri..
plannin to watch the movie jus for this :D

Me too man !! :P :D

Tia
27th October 2006, 11:29 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

BaY? AnYtHaNg WrOnG? :cry:

m_23_bayarea
28th October 2006, 08:21 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

BaY? AnYtHaNg WrOnG? :cry:

Gaayu, I was being serious !!! His scenes in his movies really GET me !! :thumbsup:

cancer
28th October 2006, 10:08 AM
deleted

Unicorn
28th October 2006, 10:15 AM
That was written by our very own NTR :evil:
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=391751#391751

cancer
28th October 2006, 10:17 AM
ohh enakku innikkuthaan terium .. :P

cancer
28th October 2006, 10:31 AM

Vijay fan Vijay ai pathi nalla terinju vachirukkaru.... nee intha link ai tirumba post panni ,, avan vaarthaikalukku Uyir Koduthirukka... :thumbsup:

Unicorn
28th October 2006, 10:33 AM
:evil:

Vijay fan Vijay ai pathi nalla terinju vachirukkaru.... nee intha link ai tirumba post panni ,, avan vaarthaikalukku Uyir Koduthirukka... :thumbsup:

cancer
28th October 2006, 10:34 AM
:evil:

Thanks Navin, :lol:

Unicorn
28th October 2006, 02:44 PM
Anyway Siva..stop posting forwards :cool:
appuram naanga oru actor patthi post panna start panna hub server thaangaathu :evil:

kb
2nd February 2007, 02:03 AM
latest news.. perarasu is goin to do a telugu movie with prabas titled kaakinaada(also a town name)

he is rumoured to direct vj again in 2008 :oops: :x

Tia
2nd February 2007, 04:11 AM
Yah...Ayngaran International + Vijay + Perarasu is confirmed...i'm actually looking forward to it since i get to hand around the shooting spots hopefully :D

Raikkonen
6th February 2007, 10:12 AM
:clap:
Perarasu..

Raikkonen
4th April 2007, 01:00 PM
Revive

What the guy is doing now? I heard he's having problems with his wife,,,

RPB
4th April 2007, 01:12 PM
yesterday i saw thirupathi in dvd,aiyo aiyo,crap of crap

RPB
4th April 2007, 01:17 PM
unlimited crap movies= thirupathi :lol: :lol: :lol:

smith
4th April 2007, 01:24 PM
what else can U expect from a dir who gives only craps like sivakasi, thirupachi & dharmapuri?

RPB
4th April 2007, 01:28 PM
what else can U expect from a dir who gives only craps like sivakasi, thirupachi & dharmapuri?

thirupathi big crap moie for perarasu

kb
23rd April 2007, 11:01 PM
masala king perarasu is BACK :? :? :?

his next film title..

Pazhani - a commercial panjamirtham.

hero is BHARATH of kadhal fame.. this movie will go to floors after bharath completing NEPALI..
abaadi no vj film from perarasu atleast for the coming year :D :D

nemesis786
23rd April 2007, 11:09 PM

nemesis786
23rd April 2007, 11:26 PM
yesterday i saw thirupathi in dvd,aiyo aiyo,crap of crap

Ethanai thadava idhai kathuva? See no one is even respecting your post to reply back :rotfl:

Udane then why u replied kekaadha i replied to point out your silliness 8-)

Raikkonen
24th April 2007, 12:12 PM
Bharath is the next CM...

Raikkonen
25th July 2007, 09:45 AM
Ada paavigala, oru kalathila epdi iruntha thread-ai ipdi aaketheengale...

Ramakrishna
25th July 2007, 01:32 PM
:lol2:

Raikkonen
21st January 2009, 09:54 PM

Naan eppavume very advanced.. this is a prove..

It's ok.

Let us celebrate the new avatar for The Masala MaaaaaaaMaNNan... Music director..... Danny Boyle nextu washington, london, wisconsin, illinois nu padam edutha, Perarasu sir than MD..

Perarasaaaa.... Nee oru nambikkai sooravali, Karuppu Kamalhassan..SakalakalaVallan.. :notworthy:

Ramakrishna
21st January 2009, 09:55 PM
:lol: :rotfl: Athu :thumbsup:

sarna_blr
21st January 2009, 09:57 PM

Naan eppavume very advanced.. this is a prove..

It's ok.

Let us celebrate the new avatar for The Masala MaaaaaaaMaNNan... Music director..... Danny Boyle nextu washington, london, wisconsin, illinois nu padam edutha, Perarasu sir than MD..

Perarasaaaa.... Nee oru nambikkai sooravali, Karuppu Kamalhassan..SakalakalaVallan.. :notworthy:

:lol:

Raikkonen
21st January 2009, 10:03 PM
Thanks Sarna and RK.. feel free to go through some earlier pages..

this page is pure comedy.. :lol:
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=6527&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

sarna_blr
21st January 2009, 10:06 PM
Bharath is the next CM...

CM = chidu moonji :?

Raikkonen
21st January 2009, 10:13 PM
ullalanga ullalanga ....langolanga langolanga :?

ullalangadi langolangadi... :confused2:

vandha vaadi...varaati poadi... :rotfl:

Raikkonen
21st January 2009, 10:18 PM
OMGGGGGGGGG AYOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO, NO NO NO! PERARASU UNCLE! PLEASE I'D PAY YOU 1000 MILLION LONG AS U DONT ACT IN A FILM AND IF YOU DONT DO A FILM WITH VIJAYKANTH!

AYOOO BOTH IMSAI ARASANS ARE TOGETHER! KADAVULEEEEE! AYOOOO!

I REALLY FEEL LIKE CRYING NOW! INFACT ITS DEPRESSION TO THE MAXXXXXX! IF PERARASU DOES A FILM WITH VJKANTH I'D SUICIDE! :evil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: This thread used to be SOOOOOOO Epic... :rotfl:

Raikkonen
21st January 2009, 10:23 PM

Sorry couldn't control.. :rotfl:

Raikkonen
21st January 2009, 10:28 PM
Ethu va irutha enna..

Solli adikiyarthule Ghilli
Sollama adikurathule Thirupachi
Solliyum sollama solandu adikurathule Sivakasii...

Intha dialouge matiri varuma..
Tamil nadu talaikeela achu illa

sarna_blr
21st January 2009, 10:37 PM
Oru Velai ippadi irukumo..

Actually Perarasu is not having any movie as of now. His suppose to be next project with Vijay is still kept on hold.

Athanaala Perarasu ippadi oru rumour kilappit vittiruparo :roll:
Appavaathu Vijay, Kamal Sir aae Perarasu padam Panna Virupa padaumboathu, namakennaannu Perarasu padam panna Vijay sammathikalaam illa :huh:

I couldnt controll :rotfl: :rotfl:

Raikkonen
21st January 2009, 10:39 PM
Sarna.. check other posts too.. increbily funny :rotfl:

sarna_blr
21st January 2009, 10:47 PM
Sarna.. check other posts too.. increbily funny :rotfl:

I am checking all :rotfl: :rotfl:

sarna_blr
21st January 2009, 11:03 PM
Kamal will make sure the film's story makes sense and is realistic if perarasu is director...however if he were to make the usual masala entertainers for kamal sir....im gonna laugh at the punch dialogue he is going to give kamal sir like the way he gave in sivakasi.

oh my god :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cinemarasigan
21st January 2009, 11:29 PM
Perarasu ippo edhaavadhu pudhu padam panna porara?

Raikkonen
22nd January 2009, 12:21 AM
Jim Carey-ah vechu Milwaukee nu oru padam edukka poratha cnn-le oru news..

seriously, i don't know. i heard he is going to compose music for his new movie.

sarna_blr
22nd January 2009, 09:47 AM

Masala kingpin pErarasu is going to direct a film with chinna-vetri-veera-siruththa-koluththa-paruththa-karuththa-suruththa-thalapathy Bharath :victory: :victory:

padam release aana oru vaaraththukku mattum Thirupachi'la IT Vijay sonnadha kElunga :noteeth:

Cinemarasigan
22nd January 2009, 10:17 AM

Masala kingpin pErarasu is going to direct a film with chinna-vetri-veera-siruththa-koluththa-paruththa-karuththa-suruththa-thalapathy Bharath :victory: :victory:

Bharath mattum indha posting-a padicha appadiyae romba sandhosappaduvaar.. Ivvalavu pattmum kudhtha ungalukku speacial-ah edhaavadhu seivaar :lol: :lol:

Sourav
22nd January 2009, 10:19 AM
avanukku chinna thalabathy-nu yaaru pattam koduthathu? perarasu? illa vishal mathiri avanave vachukittana? :lol2:

Cinemarasigan
22nd January 2009, 10:23 AM
Jim Carey-ah vechu Milwaukee nu oru padam edukka poratha cnn-le oru news..

seriously, i don't know. i heard he is going to compose music for his new movie.

I think Perarasu is not satisfied with the Meesic scored by the MDs, and he feels that need some "out of the waeld" meesic for his new movie.. Excellent Decision.. :lol: :lol:

sarna_blr
22nd January 2009, 10:54 AM

Bharath mattum indha posting-a padicha appadiyae romba sandhosappaduvaar.. Ivvalavu pattmum kudhtha ungalukku speacial-ah edhaavadhu seivaar :lol: :lol:

:shaking: :frightened:

Shakthiprabha.
5th February 2009, 11:18 PM
He could be doing Srisailam - Sivakaasi remake with Pawan...
I'm not sure..
Vikramku oru story solli irukkaram, Paramakudi title
perarasu told a story to vijayakanth too...
"aranthangi"...
i read it in Dinamalar-thiraimalar few months ago...

punch dialouge
"" en peru aranthangi...
nan tamizharkalin sumai thangi....
solla pona nan thanda unmaiyana tamizh-kudithangi """
:roll:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Raikkonen
5th February 2009, 11:22 PM
this thread should be made sticky so that everybody can have good hearty laugh reading the posts..

Warden
5th February 2009, 11:24 PM
:lol: BTW Siva,do you still like him ? :wink:

Raikkonen
5th February 2009, 11:26 PM
i actually liked him during thirupachi and sivakasi, now i don't even know what he's doing.. :lol:

class is permanent, form is temporary.

Raikkonen
6th February 2009, 11:05 AM
Was going through Dharmapuri lyrics..

Engammaa kuthamaa
Engappaa kuthamaa,
Enna pethathuuu avanga kuthamaa
Un maaman kuthamaa
Ung athai kuthama
Enna pethathuuu avanga kuthamaa
Hey kuthamaa
Kuthamaa
Kuthamaa kuthamaa yaaru kuthamaa
Neeyum naanum seanthu putta saami kuthamaa

during end

Jannal irukku,
jannal irukku,
en jacketila jacketila jannal irukku
Ponnu irukku,
ponnu irukku,
rathirikku raathirikku kaathu kedakku
Antha neram ketta nerathila,
enna solla enna sollaiyaa
Hey kumma kummaa kumma kumma kuraidi
Jalli kattu athukurumdi
Heyyyy summa summa summma iraiyaa
Kamma karai puttukirumyaa

intha aalu nesamave ipdithana?? :lol:

Raikkonen
6th February 2009, 11:06 AM
Edit: :twisted: how i missed this one..

Nee enna,
neen enna vaathiyaaraa
Veettu paadam,
veettu paadam solli thaayaa
On kanakkum,
en kanakkum paathaachu
Kanakkeula naan koncham week aachu

jaaze
6th February 2009, 12:12 PM
Intha aaLukku 48 page thread vera :banghead:

Raikkonen
6th February 2009, 12:13 PM
intha mathiri ellam post panni pannithan ithini page konduvanthudeenga ellaroum.

jaaze
6th February 2009, 12:22 PM
Song lyrics for next Perarasu - Vijayakanth

M: ae janjanakkadi jinga ae gunganakkadi danga

F: ae thaamthanakkadi bingka ae thoomthanakkadi jangka

M: nee thaandi nee thaandi ennai kedutha, summa kedantha sanga oothi kedutha

F: nee thaanda nee thanda ennai iluthehe, en manasa kayiru pottu nee thaan iluthe

M: variyadi rendu paerum japan pogalam

F: vaenaam ya kamma karai kitta othungalam

M: (repeat ae janjannakkadi)

F: (repeat ae thamthanakkadi)

Raikkonen
6th February 2009, 12:25 PM

enna vijaykanth katchiyile ethavathu adimatta tondar poistionku apply panna poreengala?

jaaze
6th February 2009, 07:35 PM
Relieved that Perarasu is not gonna act?
Then here's a bombshell for u .
NO, he is not going to act. BUT...

Srikanth Deva dons the greasepaint
IndiaGlitz [Friday, February 06, 2009]

Noted music composer Srikanth Deva had appeared in a couple of songs in Tamil cinema earlier. But it was the desire of his father Deva to see him doing a big role in a film.

Eventually, Deva's dream is going to get fulfilled as director Perarasu is planning to cast Srikanth Deva for a big role in his forthcoming flick 'Thiruthani'. The film featuring Bharath in the lead role will go to floors very soon.

Perarasu and Srikanth Deva share a very good rapport. Impressed by Srikanth Deva's tough looks, Perarasu had reportedly urged him to do a prominent role in his film. After having established himself as a music composer to reckon with, the burly man is all set to explore his acting skills.

sarna_blr
6th February 2009, 09:01 PM

salaam_chennai
6th February 2009, 09:04 PM
//dig

sarna,

any idea abt sidharth's new film?? padam therumaa?.. planning to watch it tomorrow

//dig

sarna_blr
6th February 2009, 09:10 PM
//dig

sarna,

any idea abt sidharth's new film?? padam therumaa?.. planning to watch it tomorrow

//dig

// watchable once'nu solluraanga :) sidharth padam :D so dhairiyamaa paarunga :D //

http://in.rediff.com/movies/2009/feb/05review-koncham-ishtam-koncham-kashtam.htm

check the rediff review :P

jaaze
6th February 2009, 09:11 PM
// dig
what movie is it?
//

Raikkonen
6th February 2009, 09:12 PM
perarasu thread-laye vanthu, avarukke :banghead: pottuthu, siddharth movie-ku osi advertisement veraya???

kalikalamda..

sarna_blr
6th February 2009, 09:13 PM
// dig
what movie is it?
//

Koncham ishtam, koncham kashtam :P

jaaze
6th February 2009, 09:15 PM
raiks these posts will go under perarasu digs.

// end dig

Sourav
6th February 2009, 09:16 PM
jaaze... post that news in funny thread... :P

salaam_chennai
6th February 2009, 09:17 PM
perarasu thread-laye vanthu, avarukke :banghead: pottuthu, siddharth movie-ku osi advertisement veraya???

kalikalamda.. :lol:

Raikkonen, start panninathu naanthaan. perarasu thread'ls digression panna yaarum ketka maatangannu nenachu post pannitein

Raikkonen
6th February 2009, 09:19 PM

Raikkonen, start panninathu naanthaan. perarasu thread'ls digression panna yaarum ketka maatangannu nenachu post pannitein

ippa enna sollitten... ippa enna sollitten..

(indian kamal-gounds)
neenga post pannunga, ithu unga threadu..

jaaze
6th February 2009, 09:19 PM

ithu super post-u :rotfl:

avven
6th February 2009, 10:52 PM
perarasu thread'ls digression panna yaarum ketka maatangannu nenachu post pannitein

:lol: :rotfl:

jaaze
16th February 2009, 04:34 PM

Sorry couldn't control.. :rotfl:

jaaze
3rd March 2009, 12:36 PM
Masala Kingpin Perarasu thread :fatigue:
where is the fan?

A_Ajith
4th March 2009, 02:29 AM
Masala Kingpin Perarasu thread :fatigue:
where is the fan?

podaskie is Orkut Perarasu Sangam Thalaivar :lol2:

Kambar_Kannagi
15th October 2010, 08:42 AM
பாட்ஷா (2) வை இயக்குகிறார் பேரரசு

(இது முழுக்க முழுக்க மொக்கை)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2xHVWzJwk9Y/TLdw06zeGjI/AAAAAAAABus/HB-hk1mucME/s400/ddddd.jpg

சத்தியா மூவிஸ் தயாரிக்க சூப்பர்ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த் நடிக்கும் புதிய திரைப்படமான பாட்ஷா (2) விற்கான கதை திரைக்கதை பற்றி ரஜினியிடம் விவாதிக்கும் பேரரசு

பேரரசு : வணக்கம் சார்? எப்பிடி இருக்கிறீங்க?

ரஜினி : இது வரைக்கும் ஓகே ! உங்க கதையை கேட்டதுக்கப்புறம் எப்பிடிங்கிறதை அப்புறமா பாக்கலாம்!!!!! இப்ப கதையை சொல்லுங்க.

பேரரசு : என்னசார் பெரிய கதை? என்னோட எல்லா படத்திலயும் கதை ஒன்லைன்தான் சார்; திரைக்கதைதான் படத்தோட பலமே. திரைக்கதையில செண்டிமன்ட், அக்ஷன், காமடி மசாலா தூக்கலா இருக்கும்.

ரஜினி : அப்ப கதை இல்லையின்னு சொல்லுறீங்க, ஓகே திரைக்கதையில என்னதான் புதுமை வச்சிருக்கிறீங்க?

பேரரசு : ஹீரோ, ஹீரோயின், இசையமைப்பாளர், ஒளிப்பதிவாளர் என எல்லாருமே என்னோட முந்தய படங்களிலிருந்து வித்தியாசம்தான் சார்.

ரஜினி : நான் அதை கேக்கல; திரைக்கதையில என்ன புதுசா இருக்கு?

பேரரசு : அதுவா சார்; முதல்ல முழுசா கதையை கேளுங்க, அப்புறமா நீங்களே என்ன புதுமைன்னு சொல்லுவீங்க.

ரஜினி : சரி சொல்லுங்க!!!!

பேரரசு : முதல் ஷாட்டு; பத்து பதினைந்து ரவுடிபசங்க ஒரு காலேஜ் பொண்ணை துரத்திகிட்டு வாராங்க, கொஞ்சநேர ஷேசிங்கிற்கப்புறம் ஒரு காட்டுக்குள்ள ஷாட்டை வைக்கிறம், காட்டுக்குள் இருக்கும் ஒரு குகைக்குள்ள அந்த பொண்ணை ரவுடிகள் மடக்கி ரவுண்டு கட்டுறாங்க, அதில் ஒருத்தன் அந்த பொண்ணோட தாவணியில் கைவைக்க போகும்போது....

ரஜினி : காலேஜ் பொண்ணு தாவணியோடயா?

பேரரசு : அன்னிக்கு காலேஜில கல்ச்சரஸ் புரோகிராம் சார் (அப்பாடா ....)

ரஜினி : ஓகே ஓகே; மேல சொல்லுங்க (தலையெழுத்து)

பேரரசு : ரவுடி தாவணிகிட்ட கையை கொண்டுபோக............. பலமான காற்றுவீசுகிறது, மரக்கிளைகள் பயங்கரமாக ஆடுகின்றன, நிலத்திலுள்ள குப்பைகள் எல்லாம் பறக்கின்றன, யானைகள் பிளிர்கின்றன, சிங்கங்கள் கர்ஜிக்கின்றன, பறவைகள் இறக்கையை அடித்து அங்குமிங்கும் பறக்கின்றன, நரிகள் ஊளையிடுகின்றன அப்போது தாரை, தப்பட்டைகள் இசை முழங்க குகையின் மேற்பகுதியை உடைத்துக்கொண்டு உள்ளே நுழைந்து தாவணியை தொடவந்த ரவுடியின் மார்பில் ஓங்கி ஒரு மிதிமிதிக்க அத்தனை ரவுடிகளும் ஒன்றாக குகைக்கு வெளியே பறக்க அறிமுககாட்சி வருகிறது. காலிலிருந்து மெதுமெதுவாக முகத்துக்கு கமெரா அசைக்கப்பட்டு இறுதியில் முகத்தை காட்டும்போது......

ரஜினி : அப்போ என்னோட காஸ்டியூம் என்ன?

பேரரசு : சார் நான் இப்ப சொன்னது என்னூட அறிமுகம்; அந்த இடத்திலதான் கதை, திரைக்கதை, வசனம், பாடல்கள், இசை, இயக்கம் பேரரசு என்கிற டைட்டில் வரும்சார்.

ரஜினி : (கூல்டவுன் ரஜினி கூல்டவுன் ) சரி அதென்ன இசை?

பேரரசு : ரகுமான் இசையமைச்சா ராஜாரசிகர்கள் அதிருப்தி தெரிவிக்கிறாங்க, ராஜாசார்கிட்ட நானெல்லாம் போயி கதை சொல்லமுடியுமா? அப்புறம் ஹரிஸ்,யுவன் என்று போனால் ரகுமான் ரசிகர்கள் திருப்திப்படமாட்டாங்க அதனால எல்லோரையும் திருப்திபடுத்தும் விதமா நானே இசையமைக்கலாம் என்றிருக்கிறேன். ஏன்னா என்னோட இசைக்குத்தான் போட்டியே இல்லையே?

ரஜினி : (அது இசையின்னாதானே யாரவாது போட்டிபோட) அத அப்புறம் பாத்துக்கலாம் கதையை சொல்லுங்க.

பேரரசு : ஒரு பொண்ணு சைக்கிள்ள பாட்டு பாடிகிட்டே வாராங்க, திடீரின்னு சைக்கிள் பஞ்சர் ஆகிது, அப்போ பஞ்சர் ஒட்ட அருகிலிருக்கிற ஒரு சைக்கிள் கடைக்கு போறாங்க; அங்கதான் சார் நீங்க அறிமுகமாகிறீங்க, அமாசார் நீங்கதான் அந்த கடையோட ஓனர்.

ரஜினி : அப்ப அந்த பொண்ணு?

பேரரசு : நீங்க நினைக்கிறது சரிசார்; அதுதான் ஹீரோயின் தீபிகா பாடகன்.

ரஜினி : அது பாடகனில்லை படுகோன்

பேரரசு : சரி சரி அதவிடுங்க; அப்புறம் தீபிகா அடிக்கடி உங்க கடைக்கு பஞ்சர் ஒட்ட வாராங்க, அப்பப்ப காமடி பண்ணுவாங்க, உங்கமேல அவங்களுக்கு ஒரு இது. திடீரென்று ஒருநாள் அவங்க முறைமாமன் பாகிஸ்தானில இருந்து வாறாரு, அவருக்கும் தனக்கும் நடக்கும் நிச்சயதார்த்தத்தை நிறுத்த உங்களை கூப்பிடுறாங்க. அவங்க போனில கூப்பிட்டதால வீடுதெரியாம வீட்டை கண்டு பிடிக்க உங்க நண்பர்கள் சத்தியன், சிட்டிபாபு, எம்.எஸ்.பாஸ்கர் சகிதம் குப்பை லாரியில பாடிகிட்டே போறீங்க. பொண்ணுவீட்ட சிலபல காமடிகள் பண்ணினதுக்கப்புறம் ஒரு பைட்டு பண்ணிட்டு தீபிகாவை கூட்டிற்று வாறீங்க. அப்ப ஒரு டுயட்சாங் வருது, சாங்கை இலங்கையில வைக்கிறம்.

ரஜினி : எதுக்கு இலங்கையில?

பேரரசு : அப்பதானேசார் "தடை பண்ணுவம்" அப்பிடி இப்பிடின்னு நம்ம சங்கங்கள் கூச்சல்போட செம பளிசிட்டியாகும். அதெல்லாம் சரிவரும்சார், இப்ப நீங்க பாட்டை பாருங்க சார்; "உங்கக்கா என் மச்சாள் என்தங்கை உன் கொழுந்தி" அப்பிடின்னு உறவுகளை சொல்லும் பாடலாக அந்த பாட்டை எழுதியிருக்கிறன் சார்.

ரஜினி : கதையை மட்டும் சொல்லுங்க!!!!!

பேரரசு : அப்புறமென்ன; ஊருக்க இருக்கிற பணக்கார வில்லன் ஏழைகளோட நிலத்தில் தொழிற்சாலை கட்ட ஆரம்பிக்கிறார், கூடவே உங்களால பாதிக்கப்பட்ட வேறு மூன்று வில்லன்களும் சேர்ந்துகிறாங்க. தொழிற்சாலை கட்டுறதை தடுத்து எப்பிடி மக்களையும் ஊரையும் காப்பாத்திறீங்க என்கிறதுதான் மிகுதிகதை சார். அப்பப்ப பாட்டும், பைட்டும், கூடவே (சிட்டிபாபு,சத்தியன்,பாஸ்கர்)காமடிகளும் வரும்சார். கடைசியா நீங்க முகத்தில திருநீறு பூசிகிட்டு மாறுவேசத்தில வில்லன்களை புரட்டிஎடுப்பது மாதிரி கிளைமாக்ஸ் வைச்சிருக்கிறன் சார்.

ரஜினி : படத்தோட பேரு பாட்ஷா(2) வா இல்லை திருப்பதி/திருப்பாச்சி/சிவகாசி(2) வா? சரி அதெல்லாம்விடுங்க; கதையில ஏதோ வித்தியாசம் இருக்கின்னீங்களே அது எது?

பேரரசு : சார் பாத்தீங்கின்னா தமிழ் சினிமாவில முறைமாமன்கள் வழக்கமா அமெரிக்காவில இருந்து வாறமாதிரித்தான் காட்டுவாங்க, நான் அவர் பாகிஸ்தானில இருந்து வாற மாதிரி வச்சிருக்கிறன். அப்புறம் அந்த குப்பை லாரியில போறது, கிளைமாச்சில திருநீறு பூசிட்டு பைட்பன்னுறது என்னு எல்லாமே தமிழ் சினிமாக்கு புதுசுதானே?

ரஜினி : சரி பேரரசு நீங்க போகலாம், நான் ஜோசிச்சிட்டு முடிவை அப்புறமா போன்பண்ணி சொல்லுறன்.

பேரரசு : சீக்கிரமா சொல்லுங்க நான் அடுத்தவாரம் ஜாக்கிசானுக்கு கதை சொல்லல சப்பான் போகணும்.

ரஜினி : எனக்கு பொறுமை அதிகம்தான்; ஆனா அதுக்கின்னு ஒரு எல்லை இருக்கு, பத்து எண்ணிறதுக்க இந்த ஏரியாவிலேயே இருக்க கூடாது.

பேரரசு : பிடிக்கலையின்ன விடுங்க, நீங்க இல்லாட்டி என்ன? நான் ஜாக்கிசானை இல்லை டொம் குரூஸை வைச்சு இதேகதையை உலக அளவில் எடுத்துக்காட்டிறன்.

ரஜினி : 1..2...3...4..

பேரரசு : >>>>>>>R>>>U>>>N>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ரஜினி : என்ன கொடுமை சரவணன் இது !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://eppoodi.blogspot.com/2010/10/2.html

Miss Kavya
15th October 2010, 10:45 AM
பாட்ஷா (2) வை இயக்குகிறார் பேரரசு

(இது முழுக்க முழுக்க மொக்கை)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_2xHVWzJwk9Y/TLdw06zeGjI/AAAAAAAABus/HB-hk1mucME/s400/ddddd.jpg

சத்தியா மூவிஸ் தயாரிக்க சூப்பர்ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த் நடிக்கும் புதிய திரைப்படமான பாட்ஷா (2) விற்கான கதை திரைக்கதை பற்றி ரஜினியிடம் விவாதிக்கும் பேரரசு

பேரரசு : வணக்கம் சார்? எப்பிடி இருக்கிறீங்க?

ரஜினி : இது வரைக்கும் ஓகே ! உங்க கதையை கேட்டதுக்கப்புறம் எப்பிடிங்கிறதை அப்புறமா பாக்கலாம்!!!!! இப்ப கதையை சொல்லுங்க.

பேரரசு : என்னசார் பெரிய கதை? என்னோட எல்லா படத்திலயும் கதை ஒன்லைன்தான் சார்; திரைக்கதைதான் படத்தோட பலமே. திரைக்கதையில செண்டிமன்ட், அக்ஷன், காமடி மசாலா தூக்கலா இருக்கும்.
http://eppoodi.blogspot.com/2010/10/2.html

Arputham...Arumai....Asathal...Attakasam...Adhiral ...Arusuvai....
Alumbu...Alaparai....Aanandam...Allari....Aalapana i...Alumbu :D

hari18
15th October 2010, 11:13 AM
Perarasuku oru threada :shock: :shock:

A.ANAND
15th October 2010, 12:00 PM

gurusaravanan
15th October 2010, 12:03 PM
Ithuku perarase paravala da sami

Maniraj
15th October 2010, 12:31 PM
Intha threada ivlo naal naan gavanikalayae..

Thalaivar perarasu :victory: :cheer:

interz
15th October 2010, 01:53 PM
speaking of perarasu, what movie is he directing now?

Thirupachi was really good. Sivakasi was good. It seems like Perarasu was born to direct Vijay movies.

Cuz any movies after Sivakasi, i can easily imagine Vijay in the roles instead of male lead character be it Ajith, Arjun, Bharath.

hari18
15th October 2010, 01:55 PM
Intha threada ivlo naal naan gavanikalayae..

Thalaivar perarasu :victory: :cheer:

Remba thevira perarasu fan pola... :lol:

Prabo
15th October 2010, 02:10 PM

athuvum 50 page odirukku :shock:

cittu
15th October 2010, 02:18 PM

Thirupachi was really good. Sivakasi was good. It seems like Perarasu was born to direct Vijay movies.

Cuz any movies after Sivakasi, i can easily imagine Vijay in the roles instead of male lead character be it Ajith, Arjun, Bharath.

Ayyo, inime Vj kku Perarasu vendam.

hari18
15th October 2010, 02:22 PM

:yes: :exactly: ana interz sonnathum oru vithathula correct than ....

varunlss12
15th October 2010, 03:25 PM

:yes: :exactly: ana interz sonnathum oru vithathula correct than ....

perarasu is the only director who gave two consecutive hits for vijay ....

HonestRaj
19th October 2010, 09:28 PM

athuvum 50 page odirukku :shock:

Raiks.. Wanted

Plum
21st October 2010, 09:12 AM
Ethu va irutha enna..

It has been brought to our notice that the self-quoting technique, popularly attributed to a young student from Canada, Mr. Sudharsh, was, in actuality, pioneered by veteran hubber Raikonnen, soldier of many a war in hub.
We apologise to Mr Raikonnen for not acknowledging his pioneering contribution in this field so far, and hereby revoke all awards and certificates issued to Mr Sudharsh in this regard. Due process will be initiated to re-issue these in favour of Mr Raikkonen. In a rare gesture of humility, Mr Raikkonen also was found wishing Mr Sudharsh as the pioneer of this technique on the latter's birthday. Such selfless service is also brought to the notice of the public hereof, and we encourage the public to erect statues of, sing paens of and connduct hub developmet festivals in the name of Mr Raikonen, in recongition of his selfless service.

Dhakshan
21st October 2010, 10:39 AM
Ethu va irutha enna..

It has been brought to our notice that the self-quoting technique, popularly attributed to a young student from Canada, sudharsh, was in actuality, pioneered by veteran hubber Raikonnen, soldier of many wars in hub.
We apologise to Mr Raikonnen for not acknowledging his pioneering contribution in this field so far, and hereby revoke all awards and certificates issued to Mr Sudharsh in this regard. Due process will be initiated to re-issue these in favour of Mr Raikonnen.In a rare gesture of humility, Mr Raikonnen also was found wishing Mr Sudharsh as the pioneer of this technique on the latter's birthday. Such selfless service is also brought to the notice of the public hereof, and we encourage the public to erect statues of, sing paens of and conduct hub developmet festivals in the name of Mr Raikonen, in recongition of his selfless service.

Raiks :lol: :rotfl3:

krsenthilkumaran
21st October 2010, 02:58 PM
Ethu va irutha enna..

It has been brought to our notice that the self-quoting technique, popularly attributed to a young student from Canada, Mr. Sudharsh, was, in actuality, pioneered by veteran hubber Raikonnen, soldier of many a war in hub.
We apologise to Mr Raikonnen for not acknowledging his pioneering contribution in this field so far, and hereby revoke all awards and certificates issued to Mr Sudharsh in this regard. Due process will be initiated to re-issue these in favour of Mr Raikkonen. In a rare gesture of humility, Mr Raikkonen also was found wishing Mr Sudharsh as the pioneer of this technique on the latter's birthday. Such selfless service is also brought to the notice of the public hereof, and we encourage the public to erect statues of, sing paens of and connduct hub developmet festivals in the name of Mr Raikonen, in recongition of his selfless service.

Perarasu ku oru thread open pannathu illama... ipadi oru comedy vera odikitruka... :rotfl3:

Riyazz
21st October 2010, 03:39 PM
Ethu va irutha enna..

Perarasu ku oru thread open pannathu illama... ipadi oru comedy vera odikitruka... :rotfl3: :rotfl:

Maniraj
21st October 2010, 03:40 PM
Ethu va irutha enna..

:rotfl3:

HonestRaj
21st October 2010, 10:29 PM
Ethu va irutha enna..

edhuva irundhalum thamizh'la sollunga

Movie Cop
21st October 2010, 10:38 PM
Ethu va irutha enna..

:rotfl2:

Raikkonen
21st October 2010, 11:06 PM
my last post in this thread. enjoy

:wave:

Dhakshan
21st October 2010, 11:23 PM
my last post in this thread. enjoy

:wave:

:shock: :huh: Its just a joke :?