PDA

View Full Version : Younger Generations favourite JEANS

terminator
12th April 2006, 03:16 PM
Let we discuss about the Jeans here. It is a close-fitting pants of heavy denim for casual wear .

This casual is liked by both boys and girls.

Younger generations like the Jeans very much..

Let we discuss the advantages and disadvantages of it. :D

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 03:20 PM
love wearing jeans. it's so comfortable. but it's annoying that it's very hard to find jeans that are not low cut nowadays!

swathy
12th April 2006, 03:21 PM
comfortable one. I love jeans :-)

Sanguine Sridhar
12th April 2006, 03:28 PM

Oh namma Prashanth nadicha padam thaaney :roll:

terminator
12th April 2006, 03:30 PM
80% of my pants are Jean only.

I like boot cut and regular but i dont like faded ones. It wont suit me.

Lambretta
12th April 2006, 03:38 PM
Enna, lungi thread-kum Saree thread-kum ithu poti-aa?? :lol:
Well, too bad I cant participate here......cos I dont like jeans.....ever!
I did wear them for the 1st (& so far last) time wen I was in Singapore.....jus for a couplea months......twas a boot-cut (aka bell-bottom) one & navy blue as I hate the faded look types!
But I wud feel terrible in them, my legs wud feel all sweaty, I cudnt even scratch myself properly wen I had an itch cos of the thick denim, I cudnt reach into the pockets too easily.....!
So I decided to forget abt towing in w/ the gen. & give up wearing them once & for all....! :huh:
Neways, I guess they can be very economical w/ respect to water & detergents.......atleast the guys wud agree w. me rite? :wink: :lol:

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 03:41 PM

70% for me

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 03:44 PM
I did wear them for the 1st (& so far last) time wen I was in Singapore.....jus for a couplea months......twas a boot-cut (aka bell-bottom) one & navy blue as I hate the faded look types!
But I wud feel terrible in them, my legs wud feel all sweaty, I cudnt even scratch myself properly wen I had an itch cos of the thick denim, I cudnt reach into the pockets too easily.....!
So I decided to forget abt towing in w/ the gen. & give up wearing them once & for all....! :huh:
Neways, I guess they can be very economical w/ respect to water & detergents.......atleast the guys wud agree w. me rite? :wink: :lol:

oh god, anna! i don't know what to say. you could try more types of jeans. there are lots of baggy types as well, which might suit you better, in terms of comfort.

selvakumar
12th April 2006, 03:46 PM
I would prefer GIRLS IN JEANS than in Sudithaar and other things :wink:

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 03:49 PM

ah um. what abt what u prefer to wear?

Lambretta
12th April 2006, 03:53 PM
oh god, anna! i don't know what to say. you could try more types of jeans. there are lots of baggy types as well, which might suit you better, in terms of comfort.
:lol:
Um....thee, yea I know of baggy types but I dont like them all the more.....even 'ordinary' formal pants tat r baggy! They remind me of circus clowns....!
I always wear tight-ish pants, wich r boot-cut, ie. nothing but the '70s style bell-bottom ones! :wink: :D
Even all my shirts r the '70s styl, long-collared slim fit types....:)

Shakthiprabha.
12th April 2006, 04:06 PM

What do u mean?

U mean to say ppl above 30 dont/cant wear jeans?

Depends on how u carry urself. Depends on which city
u are in.

I used to wear it occasionally after marriage.
Its drastically reduced to less than 10 percent now.

IF I go out with friends gang............ I sometimes (v.v.v. rarely)wear jeans and short kurtis (loose) or tops.

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 04:16 PM
Um....thee, yea I know of baggy types but I dont like them all the more.....even 'ordinary' formal pants tat r baggy! They remind me of circus clowns....!
I always wear tight-ish pants, wich r boot-cut, ie. nothing but the '70s style bell-bottom ones! :wink: :D
Even all my shirts r the '70s styl, long-collared slim fit types....:)

me too actually. i just thought u might be more comfortable.

cool! but you have to be slim to wear bell bottoms. so i don't prefer those.

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 04:17 PM

What do u mean?

U mean to say ppl above 30 dont/cant wear jeans?
Depends on how u carry urself. Depends on which city
u are in.

I used to wear it occasionally after marriage.
Its drastically reduced to less than 10 percent now.

IF I go out with friends gang............ I sometimes (v.v.v. rarely)wear jeans and short kurtis (loose) or tops.

SP only said that young generation like jeans, not that older pple don't!

Shakthiprabha.
12th April 2006, 04:20 PM
okei......... I take back that question :roll: :)

selvakumar
12th April 2006, 04:20 PM

ah um. what abt what u prefer to wear?

I like LUNGI a lot.. Reason - Checkout Lungi thread. It will portray the perfect DADA LOOK. :D

Apart from that, I like PATTU VESHTI, SATTAI.. like that in my avatar. :P

Then PAKKA FORMALS is also too good. 8-)

Jeans will come last in my list :wink:

Raghu
12th April 2006, 05:12 PM
enappa, intha section -poora ore thuni kadai viyapaaramaiy irukku :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
12th April 2006, 05:16 PM
raghu,

:rotlf: :lol:

nalla soneenga .......

selvakumar
12th April 2006, 05:22 PM
enappa, intha section -poora ore thuni kadai viyapaaramaiy irukku :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes Raghu. :sad: :lol:

Hope they won't go further :oops: :oops:

Sinthiya
12th April 2006, 06:39 PM
hmmm...jeans...what's next??? :lol:

actually, i miss wearing jeans these days because of work...but once i return to complete my final year, i'll go back to wearing jeans and kakhis... :)

i like jeans, but not as much as Kakhi's and work pants....
kakhis are comfortable for those days you just want to put on some clothes, runners and run out (my school days are like this...:oops:)....
formal work pants...looks good...feels good....better than jeans....

jeans...i don't like faded jeans...or black-dyed jeans....

NOV
12th April 2006, 06:54 PM
at the rate the discussions are going at MISC, soon we may have to rename it as Ladies Special. :P

anyway, since I'm here, let me share my thoughts.

I wish I had been born with Jeans - they are so comfortable and you feel so manly wearing one ;)
The longer you wear them, the more comfortable they become. I use jeans exclusively when going out socially - just love the feel of denim against the bare skin. Sexy. :oops:

I love jeans on women too. it is about the only apparel that looks good on both men and women.
a tucked in white, round neck t-shirt in a low waist body hugging jeans - the ultimate in sensuality. :whistle:

Shakthiprabha.
12th April 2006, 07:02 PM
I love jeans on women too. it is about the only apparel that looks good on both men and women.
a tucked in white, round neck t-shirt in a low waist body hugging jeans - the ultimate in sensuality. :whistle:

good taste :)

but provided BOTH MEN AND WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT PHYSIQUE for it. else, they land up looking like puffed clowns or blown up baloons.

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 07:05 PM
i don't really like low cut jeans. it's not that decent when the person sits down! :oops:

NOV
12th April 2006, 07:13 PM
good taste :)
thank you.

but provided BOTH MEN AND WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT PHYSIQUE for it. else, they land up looking like puffed clowns or blown up baloons. more than any thing else, it s how the guy or gal perceive themselves.
If they FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES, they will look good.

NOV
12th April 2006, 07:17 PM
If you get what you want in your struggle for self,
And the world makes you a champion for a day,
Just go to the mirror and look at yourself,
And see what that guy has to say.

For it isn't your father, or mother, or brother,
Who upon you their judgment will pass.
The feller whose verdict counts most in your life
Is the guy staring back from the glass.

He's the feller to please—never mind all the rest!
For he's with you clear up to the end.
And you've passed your most difficult test,
If the guy in the glass is your friend.…

You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years,
And get pats on the back, as you pass,
But your final reward will be headache or tears,
If you've cheated the guy in the glass.

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 07:21 PM
real nice! :)

terminator
12th April 2006, 07:44 PM
a

I wish I had been born with Jeans - they are so comfortable and you feel so manly wearing one ;)
The longer you wear them, the more comfortable they become. I use jeans exclusively when going out socially

Me too in the same category..

I never used jean until i was in 11th standard. My firends presented me a white jean for a Bday. From then I bought only jeans.. i love it to wear..

Sinthiya
12th April 2006, 07:50 PM
more than any thing else, it s how the guy or gal perceive themselves.
If they FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEMSELVES, they will look good.
well said..:)

ssanjinika
12th April 2006, 10:14 PM
:shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:
God Lamby!!! That itch line is a classic :lol:.Cant stop laughing..It is soo true though.The point is you shouldnt be itching :oops:
I find jeans..hmm..normal.Its the default dress mode except when working.I wait for Occasions when I can dress up in some pretty clothes.Jeans is everyday wear which doesnt require too much maintenance.Its a no hassle piece of clothing.

Sanguine Sridhar
12th April 2006, 10:40 PM
Jeans is the most comfortable dress!! I would be always looking for my Fridays/Weekends because my dress code in other days in my company is pure formals!! Formals needs some extra care. Jeans need not to be washed frequently :wink: :roll: But i do wash!! :oops:

great
12th April 2006, 10:46 PM
How many of you wash Jeans regularly !!!!!!!! :?: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fire111999
12th April 2006, 10:48 PM

i do! but how would you define regularly? :wink:

ssanjinika
13th April 2006, 02:19 AM
yup great..pls define regular :wink: :lol:
(I rather not think abt it if u dont mind :P)

NM
13th April 2006, 06:31 AM
at the rate the discussions are going at MISC, soon we may have to rename it as Ladies Special. :P Haven't you heard of ONE-STOP CENTRE - MYDIN or KAMDAR where you get saree, chudithaar, jeans, tops, blouse etc in one go!

The longer you wear them, the more comfortable they become. I use jeans exclusively when going out socially - just love the feel of denim against the bare skin. Sexy. :oops: You're right! Everytime I wear jeans (I love the tight fitting ones), i do feel that! :oops: :oops: But i don't know abt the manly bit....it does make me feel rugged though.....hmm! must buy a pair of boots to go with my tight pair... :P

It is about the only apparel that looks good on both men and women. a tucked in white, round neck t-shirt in a low waist body hugging jeans - the ultimate in sensuality. :whistle:Why tuck-in?? just wear a body hugging T, that stops just at the waist......thatw ill do..I stopped tucking in when my waist started expanding everywhere :oops: :oops:

Surya
13th April 2006, 07:06 AM

I wear them...coming to think about it....I've never washed them....:?

An even scarier question....who the hell has been washing my jeans without me knoledge? :?

a.ratchasi
13th April 2006, 07:43 AM
It is about the only apparel that looks good on both men and women. a tucked in white, round neck t-shirt in a low waist body hugging jeans - the ultimate in sensuality. :whistle:Why tuck-in?? just wear a body hugging T, that stops just at the waist......

NM, athu athu avange vayasu poruthu irukke! NOV avaru vayasu rangelah ullavengale mean panraru pole. :wink:

a.ratchasi
13th April 2006, 07:44 AM
An even scarier question....who the hell has been washing my jeans without me knoledge? :?

Surya, that might hint at something! :lol: :lol:

hi
13th April 2006, 07:55 AM
I don't like jeans... rather i go for pants... :)

great
13th April 2006, 09:03 AM

lemme put it this way!!!! Do you eat regularly? Do you sleep regularly??

Do you bath regularly :roll:

The same regularly is used over here!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

NM
13th April 2006, 09:10 AM
It is about the only apparel that looks good on both men and women. a tucked in white, round neck t-shirt in a low waist body hugging jeans - the ultimate in sensuality. :whistle:Why tuck-in?? just wear a body hugging T, that stops just at the waist......

NM, athu athu avange vayasu poruthu irukke! NOV avaru vayasu rangelah ullavengale mean panraru pole. :wink:......Oh! nEkku theriyaama pOchu AR! :oops: :wink:

Fire111999
13th April 2006, 11:45 AM

lemme put it this way!!!! Do you eat regularly? Do you sleep regularly??

Do you bath regularly :roll:

The same regularly is used over here!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

eat: all the time (i.e. many times a day)
sleep: every night (i.e. every day)
bath: every morn( i.e. every day)

so every day ok, but not many times a day!

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:07 PM
i don't really like low cut jeans. it's not that decent when the person sits down! :oops:
Oh plse. fire, dont remind me....ughh! :oops: :P

As I'd mentioned, I wore jeans for a while in Singapore 3 yrs ago, & it was so difficult to find one tat wasnt low hip! One shop I tried to buy them in went on saying tat these r "hipsters", the latest fashion etc...wen I complained tat they were rather loose for my waist....so I walked out on tat, as I usually dont wear nething tat's got to do w/ the 'latest fashion' in the 1st place....! :roll:

Raikkonen
13th April 2006, 09:10 PM
I dun like Jeans. :banghead:

Bad for Guys future

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:13 PM
*DIGR*
The point is you shouldnt be itching :oops:
Hmm.....SS, now tat u say tat, I've been itching to ask- how cud u like, stop urself from having an itch (newhere!).....?? Neone & everyone can get it.....athu vantha athule periya athisyum enna?? :? :huh: :roll;
/DIGR

Jeans is everyday wear which doesnt require too much maintenance.Its a no hassle piece of clothing.
Hmm......funny, I expected only guys to come up w/ this dialogue! :P :lol:

Fire111999
13th April 2006, 09:15 PM
Oh plse. fire, dont remind me....ughh! :oops: :P

As I'd mentioned, I wore jeans for a while in Singapore 3 yrs ago, & it was so difficult to find one tat wasnt low hip! One shop I tried to buy them in went on saying tat these r "hipsters", the latest fashion etc...wen I complained tat they were rather loose for my waist....so I walked out on tat, as I usually dont wear nething tat's got to do w/ the 'latest fashion' in the 1st place....! :roll:

yeah, i have the same prob. though they are so hard to find, i only buy jeans that r not low cut. otherwise i could never be comfortable in them!

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:16 PM
Is this qsn. directed to the female members here?
'cos if u wer askin the guys as well, it shud've been "How many of u wash jeans !!!!!"......forget abt saying regularly! :P :lol:

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:19 PM
I dun like Jeans. :banghead:

Bad for Guys future
Yea, even I dont like em......tats understood.....
Bad for guys future......um.....'wonder if I cud ask how? :? :oops:

'cos u sound a bit like my dad who used to say its bad for guys future to sleep in pants/tighter clothes.....already explained tat in the lungi thread! :oops:

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:21 PM

:lol: Machiii.......!! :lol:

Raikkonen
13th April 2006, 09:23 PM
Jeans potta naan Appu Kamal mari iruppen

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:35 PM
Jeans potta naan Appu Kamal mari iruppen
Btw, I think even 'Raja' Kamal in tat film wears them? "Faded look" ones (ugh!)......

Sanguine Sridhar
13th April 2006, 09:37 PM
Lamby just curious to know yesteryear Andhra heroes wore jeans in their movies?

Raikkonen
13th April 2006, 09:43 PM
NBK and Mohanbabu..
:rotfl:
in jeans..

And they still wearing it and dancing with Katrina and Charmee

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:44 PM
Lamby just curious to know yesteryear Andhra heroes wore jeans in their movies?
Um....to the best I can recall I think Kamal was the first, in the movie "Aakali Rajyam" (1980).....he wore dark blue boot-cut ones in those....

But from wat films I've seen, jeans didnt become tat common in tel. films til the late '80s (restarting w. Chiru I think)......

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:45 PM
*DIG

NBK and Mohanbabu..
NBK yevaru?? :?
Bala Krishna....?
/DIG

Raikkonen
13th April 2006, 09:53 PM
Balakrishan aka Samarasimha Reddy aka Mahastar...

Haha...

I will give u link, you wont be able to control your laughter.

End Digr..

Lambretta
13th April 2006, 09:58 PM
*DIGR

Balakrishna aka Samarasimha Reddy aka Mahastar...
Yea, aka son of NTR (Sr.) :wink: :D

I will give u link, you wont be able to control your laughter.

End Digr..
Ok sure..altho 'think I know wat it'd be like! :P :D

/DIGR

swathy
13th April 2006, 10:13 PM

adhu oru padama :banghead:

great
13th April 2006, 11:22 PM

adhu oru padama :banghead:

pinna athu rendu padama :roll:

Surya
14th April 2006, 05:39 AM
:lol: Surya that might hint @ something!

:lol: Machiii.......!! :lol:

Well, it turns out that my grandmother has been doing it. WHEW! Scared the crap outta me for a sec! :P :P

Alien
14th April 2006, 12:10 PM

90 % of mine r Jeans ..... I love wearing Jeans , infact thatz the only dress I wear outside (or short pants, 3 quarters ...) :P .... pants only when required to b formal ..... I hate pants ...
I wear all kind of Jeans .. even bell bottom jean :wink: , not overly ones though ... Since am slim & tall , it suits me well .... 8-)

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 12:12 PM
is there any 100% jean wearer ??? huh

a.ratchasi
14th April 2006, 12:13 PM
Jeans = necessity, IMHO.

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 12:17 PM
Well, it turns out that my grandmother has been doing it. WHEW! Scared the crap outta me for a sec! :P :P
Ohh....does she live w/ ur family in the states too? :)

Well, my 1st obv. guess was ur mom! :)

Alien
14th April 2006, 12:21 PM
is there any 100% jean wearer ??? huh
Ofcourse , ther would b no-one ..... Coz u r forced to wear pants when being formal ..... And also I wear short pants/3 quarters , esp in summer times ......

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 12:21 PM
Jeans = necessity, IMHO.
How?? :?

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 12:23 PM
how can jeans be a necessity in a HOT country like ours yaar ?
ppl say cotton sarees are uncomfortable n sweat .. but never talk anything about jeans ... funny !

well sweat on the upper part of the body is more felt n given importance than the rest ... so ppl feel jeans n a cool Tee on top is good... Tee on top is ok ... but we do sweat in our legs too !

a.ratchasi
14th April 2006, 01:19 PM
It is both comfortable and convenient.

Why? because there is no need to:
iron
look for a pair of clean trousers
worry that it might get dirty

Besides, it is easy maintenance (frankly, there is no maintenance required :wink: )
Durable
Comes in all shades of blue, grey and black
Almost any top goes along with it irregardless the colour/shade the top comes in

Most importantly for ladies, running, climbing stairs or going up an elevated area is a breeze.

The convenience of all the above drapes the sweat factor apparently!

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 01:20 PM
how can jeans be a necessity in a HOT country like ours yaar ?
ppl say cotton sarees are uncomfortable n sweat .. but never talk anything about jeans ... funny !
Athuthan enakum puriyle...! :huh: :lol2:

Tee on top is ok ... but we do sweat in our legs too !
Yup, atleast I did wen I wore jeans.....!

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 01:23 PM
And....?? :P :lol:

But I still dont get wat u ment by calling it as a necessity? :?
Bcos in this regard, afa I can see, it serves the basic functions tat ne ordinary trousers wud too....

a.ratchasi
14th April 2006, 01:38 PM
And....?? :P :lol:

Read the line after that! :wink:

But I still dont get wat u ment by calling it as a necessity? :?Bcos in this regard, afa I can see, it serves the basic functions tat ne ordinary trousers wud too....

Why do people consider their own car as a necessity when the public transportation basically functions the same way? It is the added advantages that differentiate one from the other. Got the drift? :)

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 02:00 PM
It is both comfortable and convenient.
Why? because there is no need to:
iron
look for a pair of clean trousers
worry that it might get dirty

What does comfortableness to do with IRONing ;-) i dont understand, do u say 30 inches jean is comfortable for a 40 inches hipped guy ... coz we need not iron :lol: funny yaar !

anyways ... just relate what has ironing to do with comfortableness, convenience is atleast acceptable, but not comfort .... comfort in terms of what , u shld have explained that ...
like it is comfy to maintain ;-) like that !

Besides, it is easy maintenance (frankly, there is no maintenance required :wink: )
i accept, it is more comfy when u dont need to wash it at all :lol:how long can u wear it tat way ... we need to be clean ;-) there is no perfume for pants i believe ;-)

Durable Accepted ..... today's gen wanted only rugs ;-) even if it is torn ... that becomes another fashion ... so need not change for a long time .....

Almost any top goes along with it irregardless the colour/shade the top comes in
ya ya we dont get colors in any other dress material ;-):lol:
well accept that it goes well with all shade tops

Most importantly for ladies, running, climbing stairs or going up an elevated area is a breeze.
Oh my ... guess ladies have just started to clim stairs n started to run .... ;-) anyways ... just kidding .... this is a good point ....

The convenience of all the above drapes the sweat factor apparently!
just go thru my answers for all n confirm wat all stand !

terminator
14th April 2006, 02:32 PM

I dont like to wash it. When the pants are wet.. manuala wash panna konjam kastama irukkum.. :D

But my mom always force me to wash it and got succeed. :evil:

In college, sometime there would be bets between our friends..

yaaru romba naal wash pannama jean poduranganu.. :lol:

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 02:33 PM
Read the line after that! :wink:
No, u didnt get me.....diffrnt shades of blue, grey and black.....and?? wat other colours? :P :)

Why do people consider their own car as a necessity when the public transportation basically functions the same way? It is the added advantages that differentiate one from the other. Got the drift? :)
So the added advantages of not needing to wash or iron or worry abt tears makes jeans a necessity......hmm...ok, interesting! :roll: :?

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 02:37 PM
lamby ... did u see my response to that ?

a.ratchasi
14th April 2006, 02:42 PM
Lambretta, sorry to say but....I don't intend to convince you!! :) Those frequent wearers, I am sure, know what I mean.

So, let's just leave it here! :P

Ps: Comfortable as in to be wearing it and moving around! :roll:

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 02:45 PM
wat a.ratchasi ... ????? :roll:

terminator
14th April 2006, 02:48 PM

Enga veetla ithe dialogue thaan, aana tamil la.. :lol:

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 02:58 PM
lamby ... did u see my response to that ?
Yea I did BG! Good ones they r.....:lol:

Neways, hm....nvr mind...! :)

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 03:04 PM
why never mind :roll: huh lamby ?

selvakumar
14th April 2006, 03:45 PM
As I already mentioned,

JEANS is a wear which does the PERFECT JOB OF A KONIPPAI.

You can use it for months without washing.

You can tear some portions in the name of fashion / style.

If u want to give a gift to ur GF / BF, better go with a saree / suridhar than a JEAN.

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 03:47 PM
KONIPPAI :lol: ungalukku mattum eppadi ippadi yellam thonudho : sabash selva
:clap:

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 04:07 PM
why never mind :roll: huh lamby ?
I meant to say, we cant convince them neways so, nvr mind.....I mean lets forget it.....:)

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 04:10 PM
As I already mentioned,

JEANS is a wear which does the PERFECT JOB OF A KONIPPAI.

You can use it for months without washing.

You can tear some portions in the name of fashion / style.

If u want to give a gift to ur GF / BF, better go with a saree / suridhar than a JEAN.
GF ku Saree/chuthidar, ok......
Ana BF ku kuda-va?! :shock: :?

And *ahem* pardon my ignorance :P ana KONIPPAI ennathu?!
If its too embarassing to mention here, pm me! :)

Or wait, do u mean KONI PAI?? (Gunny bag?).....calld as Koni Sanchi in tleugu......:)

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 04:11 PM

they shld have answered if they think we are wrong !

i guess ppl will come up with a third reason :lol:

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 04:14 PM
exactly lamby ... it is Koni Pai (Gunny bag) ;-)

well BF kku kodukkalaam ...avan avanoda GF kku koduppan :lol:

Lambretta
14th April 2006, 04:19 PM
Aha! Athu nalla system thaan! :lol:

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 04:23 PM
seri ... inga jeans aadharavaalargal irundhaangale enga poitaanga !

Fire111999
14th April 2006, 04:37 PM

that means the girl'll be buying it for herself! :D at least, that's what it should mean!

Fire111999
14th April 2006, 04:43 PM
seri ... inga jeans aadharavaalargal irundhaangale enga poitaanga !

i'm still around. but since the objection to wearing jeans is that it's too hot in india, i didn't feel that i had any right to comment.

and another thing, u can't convince someone who feels tt jeans r comfortable tt they r not, and vice versa.

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 04:45 PM
obviously Fire ....

ultimately u r the one who chooses what u wear ! :-) isnt it ? so nobody can force u .........

but here u have to defend ur support ;-)

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 04:47 PM

that means the girl'll be buying it for herself! :D at least, that's what it should mean!

Neenga thappa purinjukiteeenga ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is supposed to be a TRIANGLE concept ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fire111999
14th April 2006, 05:06 PM
obviously Fire ....

ultimately u r the one who chooses what u wear ! :-) isnt it ? so nobody can force u .........

but here u have to defend ur support ;-)

i feel that jeans are v comfortable! (not low cut ones, though!)

Fire111999
14th April 2006, 05:09 PM

Neenga thappa purinjukiteeenga ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is supposed to be a TRIANGLE concept ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

athanaala than naan sonnen, at least that's what it should mean! triangle concept-a irukka kudaathu! :wink:

bingleguy
14th April 2006, 05:13 PM

They dont come as low cut ones ..... we make them !
No doubt they are comfy, but the way ppl wear them here .... pathetic

Fire111999
14th April 2006, 05:25 PM

They dont come as low cut ones ..... we make them !
No doubt they are comfy, but the way ppl wear them here .... pathetic

what do u mean? there is a difference b/w low cut and normal ones! i know, cos i spend so much time trying to find jeans that are not low cut!

selvakumar
14th April 2006, 06:36 PM
I think GIRLS SHOULD PREFER JEANS. It has an important aspect

* For saving themselves if some people attacks them.. (to give smart KICKS with the JEAN ADVANTAGE)

JEAN gives lots of freedom (convenient) to the girls and others :wink:

Fire111999
14th April 2006, 06:41 PM

* For saving themselves if some people attacks them.. (to give smart KICKS with the JEAN ADVANTAGE)

agree!

crazy
14th April 2006, 07:47 PM

haha girls and others
i thought there is only girls and guyz on this earth, who is the other one? :roll:

it kind of reminds me of the film "ulle veliye"

anyway i prefer jeans, not b'coz i love/like it, b'coz i have to wear that!

selvakumar
14th April 2006, 08:07 PM
Crazy,
I meant enuchs (ho are fighting for freedom in this poor world) also. :D

esp with elections around the corner, why should we restrict ourselves to guys and gals alone :D

ULLe veLiyae :lol: ( I also remember the scene) :lol:

Seems you are also a JEANS-MADANTHAI :lol:

crazy
14th April 2006, 08:12 PM
Crazy,
I meant enuchs (ho are fighting for freedom in this poor world) also. :D

esp with elections around the corner, why should we restrict ourselves to guys and gals alone :D

ULLe veLiyae :lol: ( I also remember the scene) :lol:

Seems you are also a JEANS-MADANTHAI :lol:

ithulla eduvume puriyala? ulle veliye thavira :cry:

selvakumar
14th April 2006, 08:16 PM
Crazy,
what I meant to say there was "We should not exclude enuchs out of our discussion" Afterall, they are also human beings. :D

Jeans-Madanthai - Jeans - PenMani :D

crazy
14th April 2006, 08:21 PM
Crazy,
what I meant to say there was "We should not exclude enuchs out of our discussion" Afterall, they are also human beings. :D

appadi yellam illa, irukkira naadu appadi minus 10-15 degreela enna panna athu thaan jeans poduren, naan inidayila irundha varaikkum gowns thaan poduven! enakku chudithaar kuda pidikkathu!

selvakumar
14th April 2006, 08:51 PM
Crazy,

appadi yellam illa, irukkira naadu appadi minus 10-15 degreela enna panna athu thaan jeans poduren, naan inidayila irundha varaikkum gowns thaan poduven! enakku chudithaar kuda pidikkathu!

:shock: I hope when you come to India, you won't wear GOWNS again :lol:

crazy
14th April 2006, 08:56 PM
Crazy,

:shock: I hope when you come to India, you won't wear GOWNS again :lol:
enn poda enna? naan onnum perusa valarala? i look pretty much as i did when i was in india!

selvakumar
14th April 2006, 09:00 PM
enn poda enna? naan onnum perusa valarala? i look pretty much as i did when i was in india!

what :shock:

Crazy, I thought that you are a married woman with kids ! :oops: :oops:

crazy
14th April 2006, 09:03 PM

Crazy, I thought that you are a married woman with kids ! :oops: :oops:

what??????????????????????
enna vidha kalyaanam panni vachuriveenga pola?

good lord i feel myself still kid, and u r telling me that i have kids :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

great
14th April 2006, 09:08 PM

Crazy, I thought that you are a married woman with kids ! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazy
14th April 2006, 09:11 PM

Crazy, I thought that you are a married woman with kids ! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

che enna paada ellarukkum sirippa irukku :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Surya
15th April 2006, 03:38 AM
Ohh....does she live w/ ur family in the states too? :)

Well, my 1st obv. guess was ur mom! :)

yeah she does. Thank God! :lol: :oops:

Termi maams!

Ellaroda veetuliyum athe dialouge thaan polarukke! :lol:

NOV
15th April 2006, 11:57 AM
A man saw a woman with the tightest pair of jeans ever imagined. He went over to her and asked incredulously, "How does one get into that pair of jeans?"

She looked at him sexily and said, "First you can buy me a drink."

Shekhar
15th April 2006, 02:07 PM
Saree, lungi, jeans .... What next?!!! :roll:

great
15th April 2006, 03:28 PM
Saree, lungi, jeans .... What next?!!! :roll:

hanky 8-)

Hulkster
16th April 2006, 09:26 AM
Jeans has a way of impressing upon others that this person is a casual cool type of person. Usually wearing it with a casual T-Shirt(with those flower,checked designs) make it very appealing. However im a regular Bermudas/Three quarter pants wearer and although i appreaciate Jeans...Its Bermudas for me.

Lambretta
16th April 2006, 09:00 PM
Hey all,
Jus compiled this parody of a famous old Tamil song ('think most here cud guess it) in 'honour' of Jeans! :P
Jus to sound humorous, nothing serious/personal intended! :wink: :lol:

Jeans-u, nalla jeans-u!

SoodAna idathuku udai ith-illai,
Ithe potundAlum oru azhag-illai,
AmbaLai-kum pombaLai-kum vithyAsam thonalle,
AnniyAyam AthAdiyooooooow!

Jeans-u nalla jeans-u........:rotfl:

Fire111999
16th April 2006, 09:24 PM
aiyoooo! anna, don't quit ur job and become a poet! ithukku than naan log in pannena!

(kochukatheenga, chumma kindalukku than! :wink: )

Lambretta
16th April 2006, 09:32 PM
aiyoooo! anna, don't quit ur job and become a poet! ithukku than naan log in pannena!

(kochukatheenga, chumma kindalukku than! :wink: )
Poet-aa?? Actually as I said, ithu paatu ma! :P
Enna entha paatu-nu kandipidika mudileya?? :)
More than wat I wrote abt, I hoped my lyrical genius (kidding!) wud be noticed here! 8-) :lol:

Fire111999
16th April 2006, 09:55 PM
ok ok. u have a very good future as a lyricist. and another plus point: nowadays, there is a requirement in tamil movie songs that the words mustn't make any sense. so u're well on ur way!

Lambretta
16th April 2006, 10:09 PM
ok ok. u have a very good future as a lyricist. and another plus point: nowadays, there is a requirement in tamil movie songs that the words mustn't make any sense. so u're well on ur way!
Um.....r u sure they didnt make ne sense?! :? :roll:
I know I'm not tat good at literary Tamil but still.....! :oops:

Fire111999
16th April 2006, 10:20 PM
no, i meant i don't agree.

i've worn jeans in india in june and i didn't feel anything, but of course that might have been cos i was always in airconditioned places.

and i think jeans have their own kind of prettiness.

and there's more to guys and girls than their outfit, so...

oh, well.

inthamathiri songs eluthingana nichayam hit than! (entha hit solrennu neengale decide pannikonga!)

Lambretta
16th April 2006, 10:27 PM
Hey, I said it was jus humour, I didnt mean to offend neone! :? :oops:

'didnt expect u to take every line seriously & judge how right it was, nor did I intend to convince neone w/ tat silly song...jus thot it funny to think up all tat! :lol:

& neways, of course to each their own opinion...:huh:

Fire111999
16th April 2006, 10:34 PM
ok ok. relax. i didn't mean it seriously. actually, when i was writing tt line i was only thinking of the song hit, but then once i finished the sentence, i thought perhaps neengathan ati vaanguveengalo-nu! :wink: don't take it seriously!

Fire111999
16th April 2006, 10:36 PM
aanalum romba than kochukreenga! ithla vera serious kamal avatar!

Lambretta
16th April 2006, 11:09 PM
ok ok. relax. i didn't mean it seriously. actually, when i was writing tt line i was only thinking of the song hit, but then once i finished the sentence, i thought perhaps neengathan ati vaanguveengalo-nu! :wink: don't take it seriously!
No, actually I thot U wer the one who took it seriously! :oops:
'was kinda taken aback at ur reaction....*phew*! :roll:
Hm...looks like humour wudnt do justice to this noble thread! :P :D
Neways, forget it....!

Lambretta
16th April 2006, 11:10 PM
*digr
aanalum romba than kochukreenga! ithla vera serious kamal avatar!
Ahaa.....so Tats y u suggested I change it! :lol:

/digr

Fire111999
16th April 2006, 11:12 PM
No, actually I thot U wer the one who took it seriously! :oops:
'was kinda taken aback at ur reaction....*phew*! :roll:
Hm...looks like humour wudnt do justice to this noble thread! :P :D
Neways, forget it....!

oh,my. i really laughed out loud. rombathan payam! :D

Lambretta
16th April 2006, 11:15 PM
oh,my. i really laughed out loud. rombathan payam! :D
Enna, namba mudiyrthilleya? :P

Fire111999
16th April 2006, 11:21 PM
:? ithukku naan enna pathil solla?