PDA

View Full Version : Poverty

Hulkster
20th April 2006, 06:59 AM
We all know what is poverty and we have seen its causes and effects through various documentaries and videos. But have we done anything about them? Sure charity is something we all do but how much money really goes into the work nobody knows.

I created this thread for people to suggest ways of reducing poverty(no charity,social service etc). You can also post your views about your experiences with poverty and your feelings about them.

crazy
20th April 2006, 04:14 PM
u know hulkster
i aways had this weird thought to stop poverty by putting extra taxes on rich ppl! (u know its huge tax pay here in norway and also in denmark)
and asking every single human on earth to donate one rupee(not exact rupee, but wahtever they have im their country), but it wont help, b'coz there r still ppl who can't afford one paisa a day!
but i have been thinking of adopting child(u may wonder how it could stop poverty, atleast it will help redusing poor kids on streets) and opening a free school and hospital(again may wonder how ..........for free family planning operations and schools for educating ppl)!

bingleguy
20th April 2006, 04:22 PM
Crazy ........ adopting a child is good ... but that will not help reducing poor children on the road ...every human must be educated enough to understand the problem of population explosion ... when u reduce that automatically u end up with less people ! right ?

great
20th April 2006, 04:22 PM
/////i aways had this weird thought to stop poverty by putting extra taxes on rich ppl

you dont need to put extra tax.If govt can collect the tax which is charged for them that itself is sufficient.

crazy
20th April 2006, 04:23 PM
Crazy ........ adopting a child is good ... but that will not help reducing poor children on the road ...every human must be educated enough to understand the problem of population explosion ... when u reduce that automatically u end up with less people ! right ?

i have to go, i will answer soon!

bingleguy
20th April 2006, 04:26 PM
Extra tax will not help yaar ... we as IT ppl are paying hell a lot of TAX ... who knows to which pocket are they going ....

All the salaried middle class are the ppl who pay this TAX ...

rami
20th April 2006, 04:52 PM
Literacy is the only way to reduce poverty...
Educate them.. they will then know how to earn money...
(Dont restrict to Tamil medium.. Make them real literates. Teach English Computer Science etc.
Job oriented education will also provide some solution

bingleguy
20th April 2006, 04:56 PM
True ... Rami ... we have to educate them.... for learning u have to strain... for straining u need to have patience...for having patience u need to have a peaceful life...for a peaceful life we need to have a peaceful nation .... the list goes on ... never ending ...

wat good is to educate a person who s totally uninterested in learning ?

This medium restriction ... it shld not happen anywhere !

great
20th April 2006, 04:56 PM
to educate them they need money, mere schooling will not be enough.Even these days just being graduate will not suffice .

bingleguy
20th April 2006, 04:58 PM
indha kaalathula ... evvalavu padithaalum podhaadhu !

rami
20th April 2006, 04:59 PM
When every literate household tries to educate a child..a child from below the poverty line.. then it might help..

bingleguy
20th April 2006, 05:02 PM
hmn ... this is good rami !

swathy
20th April 2006, 05:21 PM
Population control

More Job opportunities

may reduce poverty.

Instead of declaring free rice, free color TV. they can provide some amount to start small business.

bingleguy
20th April 2006, 05:23 PM
Isnt education a necessity swathy ? u can give money ... but educating them to use the money is more important .....

swathy
20th April 2006, 05:48 PM
education was already mentioned by someone bingle. that y i didnt add :-)

Hulkster
20th April 2006, 05:53 PM
Seems like everybody is decided on educating the public...crazy unga thoughts seem quite reasonable...hmm well we can make the government release extra amounts found in tax to poor people.....or each area has like about six rich sponsors who cater to the needs and education of the people in their area....such ways are also feasible...good to know alot of people have ideas of how to stop poverty

rami
20th April 2006, 05:55 PM
Isnt education a necessity swathy ? u can give money ... but educating them to use the money is more important .....

For that educated ppl must come into politics...

crazy
20th April 2006, 06:31 PM
what is this ppl never leave me alone! i thought no one is here and started to answer and then comes ppl!
actually education deoesnt help so much! think if u r educated and doesnt even get a job! i think government has to help a bit.

anyone here likes communism?! i love communist idea, but ppl call me pesimist!
take for ins. kerela or for this sake china!(ok there r other bad side with china) but when it comes to the country, i feel china doing a great job(ok ok they have poverty too, but not as much as us)
anyway more than education, self realization and broad mind will help controlling poverty!

anyway hulkster a question do u, u talk about poverty, poverty in which country!(hope u got what i meant!?)

Hulkster
20th April 2006, 06:40 PM
Communist idea is also good but it actually shifts the power towards the leader side so thats y it is abit skeptical to use it.

If i were to talk about poverty well no better than the countries residing in south africa like sudan..kenya which are badly hit by poverty...their people are also not educated and do not know how to solve their problems...seeing them you just at times feel like rbeak down and crying...that is how pathetic their state is

crazy
20th April 2006, 06:48 PM
..seeing them you just at times feel like rbeak down and crying...that is how pathetic their state is

hulk ennakku enga naadu nilamaya ninachaale kannir illa retha kannire varudhu, idhula madha naadu emmadhiram?! :cry:
hulk not be pathetic, but i think we need more to look on ur country rather than others!
today i came in argument with my sociology prof. he was telling me about israel/palestine problem and i said that europeans knows nothing other than making trouble! he was pissed and asked me how and said that they have done lots of good things! how pathetic! i asked him whether he would have choosen "peace or development/evolution" he was just staring at me! since u r living in foreign, i ask u. have u seen how idiotic they(europeans) change history according to their self!

Hulkster
20th April 2006, 06:58 PM
Not all europeans are bad...yes Israel and to a certain extent countries like denmark have done things affecting the world in a bad way but countries like switzerland,norway and sweden have made themselves open and accessible to other countries. Switzerland is one of the most neutralised countries who see everyone equally and are involved in peace/poverty organisations alot...norway has helped sri lankan tamils by trying to put sinhalese off the trouble of tamils(helped to a certain extent)...maybe your view on a particular country must have stretched over the whole of europe but you must also know when you say europeans you mean all of the countries in europe...theres a huge statement there.

btw i am singaporean born and bred and so is my family but i have been reading abt the problems and issues faced by indians and decided to do something about them since young. The state of poverty is evident in countries like India and kenya but im just saying the state at kenya is more worse as they do not know anything or how to help themselves while india is relatively still strong but ignorant of its people's poverty(this is where if things change we can help overthrow india's poverty)..if we can reform those ignoring india's poverty...then it by itself will start going out.

Lambretta
20th April 2006, 07:06 PM
have u seen how idiotic they(europeans) change history according to their self!
Yea, tats also true.....esp. wen we wer under the Brit rule, wich for eg. resulted in the so far irreversible misinterpretation of our cultural history......! :(
But again, as Hulkster says, not all of them r like tat, esp. not in today's scenario....! :)

crazy
20th April 2006, 07:16 PM
have u seen how idiotic they(europeans) change history according to their self!
Yea, tats also true.....esp. wen we wer under the Brit rule, wich for eg. resulted in the so far irreversible misinterpretation of our cultural history......! :(
But again, as Hulkster says, not all of them r like that, esp. not in today's scenario....! :)

let me remind u all onething, i live in norway. if u just open their school books/ college books u might see how much they put us down!
ok they r good now. of course i live in norway i can see how good they r! but we can't just deny the fact how ill they were? and how pathetic they r(now)?! iam not just talking of brit rules/imperialism, but the history they remake now a days!

unbelievable today i had as i said before, huge fight with my sociology prof. they change history, they rewrite it, they r posing as if they haven't done anything wrong/badly, even so they always come up with that they have been doing way to good stuffs for us!

Hulkster
20th April 2006, 07:29 PM
Ignorance and pride about one's country can put others off...by putting us and other third world countries down...Norway is trying to explain to its citizens of how better and organised it is than the other countries...although they dunt really mean it...it is a indirect way of instilling self belief and pride about their country into their citizens...that is why your socio prof is like that....

Atleast they do not encourage religious fascism like hidnutva and jihad or any other fundamentalist theories in their books...phew athuvae oru periya vishayam

crazy
20th April 2006, 07:36 PM
Ignorance and pride about one's country can put others off...by putting us and other third world countries down...Norway is trying to explain to its citizens of how better and organised it is than the other countries...although they dunt really mean it...it is a indirect way of instilling self belief and pride about their country into their citizens...that is why your socio prof is like that....

i didnt excatly mean ignorance and pride about one country, but how they totally fake the history!(as a matter of fact they norwegians doesnt even brag about their self, but about the europeans as whole!

some yrs ago my teacher were asking me, why its so important for tamils(eelam) to have their own country or why we dont co operate with the singhalese gov. i asked again why it was so necessary for norwegians to gain independence from danmark/sweden? she didnt answer me!
they r good ppl, but at the same time, they r advanced than us and just looking down at us!(some how in their own way)

Arthi
20th April 2006, 07:39 PM
Hi
I want to quote a proverb

Kai thozil ondrai katrukKoL kavalai unKkillai OthuKkol

Education alone will not help to solve this poverty. First how many educated ppl are getting jobs and if ppl are not interested in learning as quoted by Bingle then what is the solution.

What ever you do, do it perfectly, either weaving,agriculture,business are anything.
First Goverment should stress on Family planning(Population ellati enga Poverty) and teach all news techniques to farmers. Poor farmers in village following the same old pattern, so first teach them new techniques.Give traning to cultivate cash crops.
Basically well educated people are not in the poverty line.
so Govt should impove the standards of daily wagers/ people in village. As all say am also telling the smae thing Uzhvum, Nesavum Naatin MudhuguElumbu...
If we are improved in these two areas.. then only we will become a developed country.

Next collect the tax properly.I should say first levy tax properly. Black money should be abolished. All cine actors/Businessmen should cooperate with the goverment.

When this will happen then only we can eradicate poverty fully.

There is another proverb -- Don't give him fish, but teach him to fish.

Hulkster
20th April 2006, 07:47 PM
Crazy...sometimes pride can change a persons attitude about other countries.....As long as their opinions are left to themselves rather than affecting the whole worlds attitude about third world countries...it is still safe...it is good in a way your brought up in such a environment as you know how we indians eprceive things and how they perceive things too...but i must warn you crazy..try not to show too much patriotism like how they do...being neutral is the best way to differentiate such things.

(btw im quite neutral as in i view the world as just men women and their creations....i do not have any specific focus on countries or religions...i said this in case you could not understand why i do not support indians and sounded abit too supportive against norwegians)

Hulkster
20th April 2006, 07:48 PM
Aarthi nalla post...but it is already being discussed...they say actions speak louder than words..and although your methods seem quite reasonable...putting it into task seems difficult..as i said...a thousand voice together can make a difference than just one voice.

crazy
21st April 2006, 01:33 PM
Crazy...sometimes pride can change a persons attitude about other countries........but i must warn you crazy..try not to show too much patriotism like how they do...being neutral is the best way to differentiate such things.

hulk i hate totally living in foreign. norway is a great country, good country too. they help us(eelam tamils) and all. but there is also a great pride in them self!
anyway lets stick to what we r talking!
POVERTY! sometimes i feel os sorry for those poor ppl, even if we try to help them, they wont get it! they just turn against us. poverty is growing as population is growing!
EDUCATION is a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but how many r really willing to educate them. how many of us talking here, is trying to make a differnence??????????????(including myself)
pesi pesi kaalatha odratha vidha, ethavadhu seythaahanum!
aana yaar seyyapora, arasaangama, illa naama! thani manishan onnum perusa seyya iyalavidhaalum, thani manishan seyyanum endru ninaithaal seyyalam! aana yaar andha thani manishan?
what r we waiting for another Gandhi, no we r gandhi, then lets make difference rather talking!

u may wonder, iva enna periya paruppu maadhiri pesura. but i can promise u, I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 01:40 PM
Good determination...mudinchaal yennodu UNICEF leh vanthu serunga...my plans are first to complete my education before i indulge in community services full time...approm naanga ellarom sernthu uthuvi seivom...:)

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 01:56 PM
Education alone will not help to solve this poverty.
Basically well educated people are not in the poverty line.

Dont u see a contradiction here Arthi :roll: anyways i ve got wat u wished to say !

I meant education, not as making them to come to school and learn just ABCD and do from 1 to 12th then college ... not that way! Education is basic knowledge of things ! Education which will make them understand what is right n wat is wrong ! to differentiate between the two !

First Goverment should stress on Family planning(Population ellati enga Poverty) and teach all news techniques to farmers.
The GOVT does vizhippunarvu on Family Planning ... but still ppl in the villages feel that they are restricting them ! they have to understand the truth ... that tis not the pleasure that they are asked to give but control the population !

Poor farmers in village following the same old pattern, so first teach them new techniques.Give traning to cultivate cash crops. Ys, this has to be done ! True !

crazy
21st April 2006, 03:18 PM
Good determination...mudinchaal yennodu UNICEF leh vanthu serunga...my plans are first to complete my education before i indulge in community services full time...approm naanga ellarom sernthu uthuvi seivom...:)

hulk iam already in red cross, its so great to see that u r in UNICEF!
i take u r words, but r u sure u want to join. its seems so good, i finish my studies and returns and will help my ppl! maybe i see u there :)

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 03:21 PM
No im not in UNICEF or any other organisation...most probably after my education will be enrolling myself there....unga people mettum ellei...lets help every suffering human amongst the globe.

crazy
21st April 2006, 03:29 PM
No im not in UNICEF or any other organisation...most probably after my education will be enrolling myself there....unga people mettum ellei...lets help every suffering human amongst the globe.

hulk those who speak tamil r my ppl!
my father used to say when i was kid that a man should first look around in his family, then his street, then his city/village and then ur country/ community.
its not like i totally refuse to help others, when i was child i wanted always to go to africa and help those poors there, but when i grew i realized that we r not bettter than them in any way. we have a lots of things to do in ur own country. thats why iam busy wityh my country and my people(i meant naturally india and tamil eelam and tamils)
iam not mother theresa, so i will first look and help my ppl first and then others! apparaently i have nothing to help my family, they r alright, my city................hm i was born in india, trichy so iam much mentally connected to india than any country on this earth!

Lambretta
21st April 2006, 03:36 PM
I meant education, not as making them to come to school and learn just ABCD and do from 1 to 12th then college ... not that way! Education is basic knowledge of things ! Education which will make them understand what is right n wat is wrong ! to differentiate between the two !
Exactly! :D
Jus rem'd a quote from Swami Vivekananda:
"Well, you consider a man as educated if only he can pass some examinations and deliver good lectures! The education which does not help the common mass of people to equip themselves for the struggle for life, which does not bring out the strength of character, a spirit of philanthropy, and the courage of a lion- is it worth the name?? Real education is that which enables one to stand on one's own legs. The education that you receive now in schools and colleges is only making you a race of dyspeptics; you are working like machines merely, and living a jell-fish existence!"

Arthi
21st April 2006, 03:52 PM
Hi Crazy I appreciate ur Vision. Even I have the same idea to help PPL. Since am also from Trichy, I would like to start my service there onwards. so in near future we may joins hands who knows :D

crazy
21st April 2006, 03:59 PM
Hi Crazy I appreciate ur Vision. Even I have the same idea to help PPL. Since am also from Trichy, I would like to start my service there onwards. so in near future we may joins hands who knows :D

so many from trichy! vaazhga trichy! vaazhga kaveri!
arthi iam just not asking/saying this questions/things to show off or to spend my time, i really mean. i want to help and make difference!
iam working part time in the norwegian red cross! but i can't travel so much, since i have to finish my studies! but when iam finished i promise to God, i will help ppl and maybe u, i and hulk can work together! :) funny, but can happen! who knows!

sgokulprathap
21st April 2006, 04:05 PM
What it means to be poor?

One day a father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the firm purpose of showing his son how poor people can be. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.
On their return from their trip, the father asked his son,
"How was the trip?"
"It was great, Dad."
"Did you see how poor people can be?" the father asked.
"Oh Yeah" said the son.
"So what did you learn from the trip?" asked the father.
The son answered,
"I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon. We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight. We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them."
With this the boy's father was speechless.
Then his son added,
"Thanks dad for showing me how poor we are."

sgokulprathap
21st April 2006, 04:06 PM
Oru sinna message:
Too many times we forget what we have and concentrate on what we don't have. What is one person's worthless object is another's prize possession. It is all based on one's perspective. Makes you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for all the bounty we have, instead of worrying about wanting more. Take joy in all you have, especially your friends.

great
21st April 2006, 04:10 PM

who are all from trichy :roll:

crazy
21st April 2006, 04:12 PM

who are all from trichy :roll:

naan ennaiyum arthiyayum sonnen?(though we r 2, but there were more in pp tread)

great
21st April 2006, 04:12 PM
hmmm

Arthi
21st April 2006, 04:14 PM
NambikayaE vaazhkai Crazy. Even rightnow am also not in Trichy. I have big big dreams like this.
Nallavargalukku KadavuL thunai undu :D.
Lets hope for the best

crazy
21st April 2006, 04:17 PM
NambikayaE vaazhkai Crazy. Even rightnow am also not in Trichy. I have big big dreams like this.
Nallavargalukku KadavuL thunai undu :D.
Lets hope for the best

i dont know whether iam good or bad, but i do believe that god will help us! and sure he will help me(also u) to make ur big dreams true!

great
21st April 2006, 04:17 PM
:P

crazy
21st April 2006, 04:23 PM
great enn sirikireenga?

great
21st April 2006, 04:26 PM
great enn sirikireenga?

Illa rendu perum God irrukar help panuvarnnu soneenga athan :roll:

crazy
21st April 2006, 04:28 PM
great enn sirikireenga?

athukkena sirippu?

great
21st April 2006, 04:33 PM
great enn sirikireenga?

athukkena sirippu?

Ulagatha nenachean sirichean :?

crazy
21st April 2006, 04:37 PM
great enn sirikireenga?

athukkena sirippu?

Ulagatha nenachean sirichean :?

great enn sirikireenga? ulagatha paadhu sirikka enna irukku? i feel like u r laughing at us, ur my posts?! :cry:
r u mocking at me?

great
21st April 2006, 04:46 PM
amma thaye !!! I dont beleive in god thats why I laughed pothuma .... Innamae no laughing only crying ok va :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

crazy
21st April 2006, 04:50 PM
amma thaye !!! I dont beleive in god thats why I laughed pothuma .... Innamae no laughing only crying ok va :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

don't believe in GOD! hm................do u believe in anything particular? darwin theory, science, evolution?
dont cry, adhu enn emotion. neenga eppavum :) :P adhuve nalla irukku!

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 04:58 PM
Crazy Chellam ... dont mistake Great ! he doesnt have belief thats y he laughed

Great ... opaavam andha popnnu ...azha vudadheenga :lol:

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 05:30 PM
Why see the world as just one?...see the world as a
whole...Poverty and atrocities are not restricted to indians alone..it spreads far beyond to countries in africa...middle east and everywhere....always remember...kaduvul uruvaakunuthae aanum paenum intha ulugam thaan...indiargalai uruvaakulae..africansai uruvaakulae....americanai uruvaakulae...chineseai uruvaakulae..europeanai uruvaakulae..namma thaan oru identity vendum nu eppadi seinchom. I tell you again our feelings should be for every person suffering in poverty....not just to whom we like and resemble.

crazy
21st April 2006, 05:37 PM
Why see the world as just one?...see the world as a
whole....

hulk sorry, but look at ur shoulder first and then ur brothers!

iam not mother theresa, sorry if iam egoistic, but i do care for my(ur) ppl and my(ur) country more than anybody else. i strongly beleive that u have u develope/help ur ppl and country first and then others!

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 05:39 PM
well crazy n hulk ... both of u r right ! ... u have to think abt u n also the world coz that is where u as an individual has to survive !

crazy
21st April 2006, 05:41 PM
well crazy n hulk ... both of u r right ! ... u have to think abt u n also the world coz that is where u as an individual has to survive !

bingley be straight!

will u help/think about ur ppl/country first or think about someone across the ocean, when ur ppl need help?

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 05:52 PM
Crazy unga paasam ungalai kattupaduthuthu...but i grew up thinking of the pain of anybody as that of my own so i cant just help because he is my kind and leave the rest....naan valurum bothae ellarum onnaga thaan paarthaen...evan yennodeiya type avan vera type paarkamal valarnthu vittaen..athaan..:)

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 06:03 PM
:roll:

crazy
21st April 2006, 06:04 PM
Crazy unga paasam ungalai kattupaduthuthu...but i grew up thinking of the pain of anybody as that of my own so i cant just help because he is my kind and leave the rest....naan valurum bothae ellarum onnaga thaan paarthaen...evan yennodeiya type avan vera type paarkamal valarnthu vittaen..athaan..:)

hulk may i remind u i casme to norway when i was very young, i was 2 yrs old. i grew up with norwegians, but sorry i have enormous feeling to my ppl and country. what ever u say i feel like we should look at our ppl first!

think if u work in another country in some volunteer org, and some ppl ask u, why u dont help ur country? what will u say then?

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 06:19 PM
i heard your voices first so i helped you nu solvaen..anyways if my country was in danger why would i be doing volunteer work in another country...:D

crazy
21st April 2006, 06:23 PM
i heard your voices first so i helped you nu solvaen..anyways if my country was in danger why would i be doing volunteer work in another country...:D

thats what iam telling u! my country needs me or i need to help my country, thats why i was telling u again and again that i will be glad to help my country and my ppl rather helping other countries!

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 06:24 PM
Well ....

irukkum idathai vittu illadha idam thedi
engengo poginrai gyana thangamae !

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 06:25 PM
Ellei i didnt mean that...i meant that if the people in my country were in danger first i would help them cause i heard their voices first....this also applies if i heard the voices of others first and my country next..priority is to the cries of the first....:D

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 06:28 PM
en paatu paatheengala hulk n crazy

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 06:31 PM
Paarthaen....naan illatha yedathai thedinaen nu solla varaengela?..:x...yenukku mooku melae kobam vara minukku odanae intha hub vittu odidunga..ellei
na vijaykanth stylae statisticsodu yaen illatha yedam theduraen nu explanation koduppaen..:evil:

crazy
21st April 2006, 06:32 PM
en paatu paatheengala hulk n crazy

bingley enna solla vareenga? naan enn idhadha thedi vaaren?

crazy
21st April 2006, 06:33 PM
Ellei i didnt mean that...i meant that if the people in my country were in danger first i would help them cause i heard their voices first....this also applies if i heard the voices of others first and my country next..priority is to the cries of the first....:D

dear hulk they r already in need, dont u see! they have been in need! havent u heard!
i hear my ppl cries all the time, how could i be able to listen to somebody else cry? it doesnt mean that if someone in norway got hurt, i will stand and wait...................no i will help them! but i will help my ppl first which means i will be working in india or tamil eelam rather thinking of africans/mid east/ or latin america!

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 06:36 PM
:lol: chellam chellam !
Ppl need u ... good ... ! help them !

crazy
21st April 2006, 06:42 PM
:lol: chellam chellam !
Ppl need u ... good ... ! help them !

bingley r u meaning it or just laughing at me!

i dont want to help them b'coz they need me, i will help them b'coz i need them.
the only reason for iam surviving is the hope to help them, i live only in that hope(i do have faith in god also)!

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 06:42 PM
Aaha pesamal eppadiyae viduvom...Crazy if you hear your people cries you can help them..its not wrong...but for me i stay neutral no matter where i born...vellaikaraana piranthaalum seri tamilanaga piranthaalum seri..manushan manushan thaan..uyri vali onru thaan...you will not understand my ideology now...poga poga puriyum...and as for helping...i will be everywhere where there is need with no focus on any country or any religion or any caste.

(PS. konjam overa seeman stylae dialogues solliruppaen...kandukathaenge..:D)

crazy
21st April 2006, 06:43 PM
Aaha pesamal eppadiyae viduvom...Crazy if you hear your people cries you can help them..its not wrong...but for me i stay neutral no matter where i born...vellaikaraana piranthaalum seri tamilanaga piranthaalum seri..manushan manushan thaan..uyri vali onru thaan...you will not understand my ideology now...poga poga puriyum...and as for helping...i will be everywhere where there is need with no focus on any country or any religion or any caste.

(PS. konjam overa seeman stylae dialogues solliruppaen...kandukathaenge..:D)

what ever neutrality u may say!
answer for this one?
will u love to work in india or in africa(for this sake)?

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 06:55 PM
This is one question which is neither both...Naan eppo enna sonnein?...i will be everywhere there is need for help...and there is no such thing as i love to work here or there...yemma as i said your paasam for your country is limiting you so its abit hard for you to accept my ideologies...paravalae vidunga..nallathai thaanae ninaikiraenge...athoda niruthiduvom.

crazy
21st April 2006, 07:05 PM
what ever..................... i cant change anybodies mind! ur thoughts ur ideas ur views!
HULK FORGIVE ME, but i still cant understand the way u think! sorry sorry sorry i dont want to bother u anymore!
as u said i leave it! perhaps if u see me around in india, hope u comes and help me, before u leave to help other! wont u? i will be so glad to see u! :)

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 07:08 PM
Hey Crazy ... i wasnt laughing at u ! nee vidapidiyaa irukkardha paathu sirichen ;-)

U be urself !

crazy
21st April 2006, 07:13 PM
Hey Crazy ... i wasnt laughing at u ! nee vidapidiyaa irukkardha paathu sirichen ;-)

U be urself !

thanks!
i may never argue with hulk anymore!

bingleguy
21st April 2006, 07:20 PM
:lol: u have to argue ... but holding ur point steadily ,... with support ! :-)

Hulkster
21st April 2006, 08:18 PM
what ever..................... i cant change anybodies mind! ur thoughts ur ideas ur views!
HULK FORGIVE ME, but i still cant understand the way u think! sorry sorry sorry i dont want to bother u anymore!
as u said i leave it! perhaps if u see me around in india, hope u comes and help me, before u leave to help other! wont u? i will be so glad to see u! :)

Provided i hear your shout of help first...:D

crazy
21st April 2006, 11:24 PM
hulk u dont know me! even if God comes and tell me i will always put my ppl and country first.
hulk there r certain things which priorities more than anything else
1 maanathodha vaazhradhu
2 my people
3 my language
4 my country(india and eelam)
what ever u may say, i put my ppl first! if iam wrong or racist MAY GOD FORGIVE/PUNISH ME!
in my ears i only hear the scream of my ppl, how could i ever possibly listen to other ppls scream then! in my eyes i can see the pain and agony of my poor ppl, then how could i open my eyes wider to see other ppls pain???????????????
enn veedu eriyum podhu naan enn veeda paapena illa, pakkatthu theruvila eriyira veedu theeya anaikka ninaippena?

crazy
21st April 2006, 11:29 PM
:lol: u have to argue ... but holding ur point steadily ,... with support ! :-)

thanks bg!
but what is ur opinion?