PDA

View Full Version : Trisha-Numero Uno

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Ghlli
12th May 2006, 02:57 AM
it was never illegal :roll: i like fcuk brand...they gt pretty gd tops but pinneapple are better and so is DKNY

so if american ppl wear that, it becomes legal :roll:

Ghlli
12th May 2006, 02:59 AM
ermm..yeah...i'm nt sure about tht :lol:

FCUK is like DKNY, gap, pinneapple, everything...its not spelt wierd....its jus a brand

"too busy to fcuk" - wats the meaning of that if its just a brand... :roll:

rachel
12th May 2006, 04:52 AM
here is the pic

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9797/newpgpressmeetprabhas218jl.jpg

:roll:

Dude, I cant believe she's wearing that !!! :o :shock:

oh :) ......all the fuss is for this fcuk t shirt :rotfl: :lol:

r_o_j_a
12th May 2006, 04:56 AM
even i have got the french connection t shirt bought it in 2003.. but mine says
cool as f c u k
when i was on holiday .. got a rude remark by a local resident for wearing the t shirt
. it is of out of fashion trisha :(

r_o_j_a
12th May 2006, 04:59 AM
FCUK is like DKNY, gap, pinneapple, everything...its not spelt wierd....its jus a brand

"too busy to fcuk" - wats the meaning of that if its just a brand... :roll:

french connection united kingdom

rachel
12th May 2006, 05:01 AM
oh..whatever.... :roll: :)

kidils
12th May 2006, 07:15 AM
french connection united kingdom

wat the heck does that mean?

kidils
12th May 2006, 07:18 AM
watever it is.... they r using fcuk but everyone knows they're implying the f word. I know its common and everything now a days... so its probably not a big deal for many ppl.

Thunderbird
12th May 2006, 08:32 AM
what are you implying now? are you trying to say Trisha is a bad girl? the the heck out out here.

we asked ppl to stop discussing about it but you are dragging it :twisted:

Thunderbird
12th May 2006, 08:45 AM
Trisha is the girl next door.

hot-na hot
fit-na fit
act-na act

Trisha no 1 :thumbsup:

Ghlli
13th May 2006, 01:41 AM
:lol: haiyooooooo

act-na act :lol: :lol: :lol:

ajithfederer
13th May 2006, 08:25 AM
vadi katina poi..... :rotfl:

Trisha is the girl next door.

hot-na hot
fit-na fit
act-na act

Trisha no 1 :thumbsup:

Thunderbird
13th May 2006, 08:26 AM
poraamai :rotfl:

ajithfederer
13th May 2006, 08:27 AM
again comedy :rotfl:

poraamai :rotfl:

villan007
13th May 2006, 09:52 AM
Feddy dont spam the thread ! :twisted:

:P

Cheers
13th May 2006, 10:25 AM
Trisha - the ANGEL of South Indians!

girishk14
13th May 2006, 02:40 PM
Trisha - the ANGEL of South Indians! :rotfl:

villan007
13th May 2006, 07:24 PM
Trisha is damn hot in new fanta Advt.. :P

Kollywoodfan
13th May 2006, 09:00 PM
In the advertising department, Trisha is being overthrown by Asin!! :thumbsup:

Cheers
13th May 2006, 10:52 PM
Healthy competition...... :D
Kondattam viewers kuthan :D

Thunderbird
13th May 2006, 11:27 PM
ethO cinema-ku thondu panra maathiri pEsa vendam plz...

ad-la nadikira paNam ellam avangaluku thaan :cry:

Thirumaran
14th May 2006, 12:57 AM

:thumbsup:

Not only in adv department. In cine field too Trisha was overthrown by Asin. :thumbsup:

Asin is the best actress as well as no 1 actress of TN. :clap:

ajithfederer
14th May 2006, 12:58 AM
Trisha --------- angel of marina beach :rotfl:

Thunderbird
14th May 2006, 12:58 AM
:rotfl:

asin-ku ad-la thaan nadika try panna mudiyum :rotfl:

Thirumaran
14th May 2006, 01:00 AM
Trisha --------- angel of marina beach :rotfl:

nonsense..
She is the angel of every beach in south india :rotfl:

Thunderbird
14th May 2006, 01:05 AM
asin might've done more than that.. who knows :rotfl:

Thirumaran
14th May 2006, 01:12 AM
asin might've done more than that.. who knows :rotfl:

athu oorukku theriyumboathu paarthukalaam :rotfl:

as of now..

Queen of Beaches --> Trisha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thunderbird
14th May 2006, 01:15 AM
asin, queen of bars :rotfl:

Thirumaran
14th May 2006, 01:17 AM

better luck next time :rotfl:

ajithfederer
14th May 2006, 02:12 AM
nenapu polappai kedukkum........ :lol:

ajithfederer
14th May 2006, 02:13 AM
baseless nonsense :rotfl:

Thunderbird

of course asin's :rotfl:

ajithfederer
in ur dreams :rotfl:

rachel
14th May 2006, 04:43 AM
:roll:

Unicorn
14th May 2006, 04:45 AM
asin in akis dreamsaa :oops: i wudnt like her in mine!

in ur dreams :rotfl:

Ghlli
14th May 2006, 05:57 AM
trishavae varum pothu asinku yena koraichal :huh:

trisha...omg i saw one song of hers 2day..infact two..one from the one with sri kanth, the song where she's wearing half saree...and dancing like a.........omgggggg crazy looosu!!!! her lipstick colour was awful, and she CAN'T DANCE!

then the song form lesa lesa..aval ulaga aligiyae :lol: shaam and trisha don't even know how to hold the violin and act if they are playing it :lol: they played it with the bow half way through the violin :lol: i was like what theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: and she looks awfullllllllllllllllllllllll

i swear that asin is 100 times better than tirsha!

ajithfederer
14th May 2006, 05:59 AM
:clap: :clap:

trisha...omg i saw one song of hers 2day..infact two..one from the one with sri kanth, the song where she's wearing half saree...and dancing like a.........omgggggg crazy looosu!!!! her lipstick colour was awful, and she CAN'T DANCE!

then the song form lesa lesa..aval ulaga aligiyae :lol: shaam and trisha don't even know how to hold the violin and act if they are playing it :lol: they played it with the bow half way through the violin :lol: i was like what theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: and she looks awfullllllllllllllllllllllll

Ghlli
14th May 2006, 06:02 AM
:notworthy:

girishk14
14th May 2006, 07:48 AM
Forget it... :roftl:

The angels are Jothika and now Sandhya! :roll:

Thunderbird
14th May 2006, 10:23 AM

blah blah :banghead:

do we care whether you like her or not? Simbhu is enough, okva? :twisted:

We like her :notworthy:

Hulkster
14th May 2006, 10:26 AM
Intha trishavai vidavae matteinga polarakku...To tell you the truth yenukku yaen nu theriyulae but there is something in trisha that seems quite attractive...her cuteness?....well i will not be harsh but i have to admit that she has a long way to go to prove herself in acting. Lesa Lesa had a good storyline...if the screenplay was handled abit properly..priyadarshan would have had a superhit in his hands.

Unicorn
14th May 2006, 10:33 AM
Lesa Lesa :jollu: 1st songa repeat panni irundhaa padam block-buster(many peole come in late :sad: )

Intha trishavai vidavae matteinga polarakku...To tell you the truth yenukku yaen nu theriyulae but there is something in trisha that seems quite attractive...her cuteness?....well i will not be harsh but i have to admit that she has a long way to go to prove herself in acting. Lesa Lesa had a good storyline...if the screenplay was handled abit properly..priyadarshan would have had a superhit in his hands.

Hulkster
14th May 2006, 10:38 AM
Trishaku jollu vittaengela...er no comments...she was only 18 then...ellarum thaan jollu viduvaanga..but that movie was another movie that went unnoticed for shaam's acting...:(

Ghlli
14th May 2006, 08:49 PM
u shud care that u like a loosu girl :poke:

blah blah :banghead:

do we care whether you like her or not? Simbhu is enough, okva? :twisted:

We like her :notworthy:

Ghlli
14th May 2006, 08:50 PM
sandhyavaa? :shock: omg her mooku is :oops:

Forget it... :roftl:

The angels are Jothika and now Sandhya! :roll:

Thunderbird
14th May 2006, 08:51 PM
Gaayu, more spamming is untolerable here and as the head of Trisha fans club, I'll have to contact the president of 'nadigar sangam'

Ghlli
14th May 2006, 09:06 PM
i don't get what u mean...but u said nadigar sangam....does that mean acting something?

please don't bring the word acting into trisha's thread...its out of order! insult for the word :cry: i pity it :cry:

Thunderbird
14th May 2006, 09:09 PM
Ok. Enough of your spamming. You talk about 'acting' in vijay thread ( :lol2:

Plz enough of spam. :twisted:

Ghlli
14th May 2006, 09:12 PM
it matches though :poke:

i'm nt spamming..ooo sheeshh i'm going..learning the formular of Power for physics :banghead: been doing it for the past two years :evil: :hammer: my teachers

Thunderbird
14th May 2006, 09:14 PM
serious. GET OUT OF HERE :twisted:

Ghlli
14th May 2006, 09:17 PM
:rotfl: getting stressed huh :rotfl: bye bye :wave:

Djpak
16th May 2006, 09:38 PM
[tscii:173296342d] We have already told you that Actor Prashanth manages to keep himself busy whether his movies release or not. How many Prashanth movies have you seen this year? Though pujas for many of his movies kicked of this year, only two are being canned—Pulan Visaranai II and Petrol. The funny thing is for both the movies they have not finalized the heroines. Only his solo shots are being canned. Former Miss Chennai Medha was supposed to star with Prashanth in Pulan Visaranai but don’t know what happened, she is nowhere to be seen.

[b]For Petrol they want to rope in Trisha. Hope they get the call sheets of this busiest diva./b] :hammer: :hammer: [/tscii:173296342d]

Cheers
16th May 2006, 09:53 PM
[tscii:ccde37cae8] We have already told you that Actor Prashanth manages to keep himself busy whether his movies release or not. How many Prashanth movies have you seen this year? Though pujas for many of his movies kicked of this year, only two are being canned—Pulan Visaranai II and Petrol. The funny thing is for both the movies they have not finalized the heroines. Only his solo shots are being canned. Former Miss Chennai Medha was supposed to star with Prashanth in Pulan Visaranai but don’t know what happened, she is nowhere to be seen.

[b]For Petrol they want to rope in Trisha. Hope they get the call sheets of this busiest diva./b] :hammer: :hammer: [/tscii:ccde37cae8]

Trisha vs Prashant.....doesnt sound good!
She shud act with one of the first rank actors...Ajith, Vjay or Surya.....

Raikkonen
16th May 2006, 09:54 PM
Cheers are u a Trisha Fan?
Then watch Athadu...
Thats the best

Djpak
16th May 2006, 09:55 PM
She will never act with Presant :lol:

Cheers
16th May 2006, 09:57 PM
Cheers are u a Trisha Fan?
Then watch Athadu...
Thats the best
I have seen some stills...havent watched that movie.......

Cheers
16th May 2006, 09:59 PM
She will never act with Presant :lol:

Those who act with Prashant will disappear fron the field....adhu avar Raasi.... :D

Djpak
16th May 2006, 10:05 PM
TRISHA UPDATE :

Bheema (2006)
Stalin (2006)
Sainikudu (2006)
Something Something ... Unnakum Ennakum (2006)
Pournami (2006)
Bangaram (2006)

And why should she act in Prashant Petrol :O

ajithfederer
17th May 2006, 01:02 AM
I thought this news should be here rather than in vijay thread.....

he he
:D :P

No offence guys..... :wink:
Moonusha's birthday party!
Throwing parties and dancing in the streets is run of the mill for
Moonusha. Would such a person lie low for her birthday? Of course
she threw a huge birthday party, not in Tamilnadu from where she
hails, but at Hyderabad in Andhra.

When asked why, she explains that she feels more appreciated in
Andhra. Only the Telugu film stars were invited for her party.

Since Tamil stars were not invited, the young Tamil stars feel
rather offended. But one young Tamil star who was invited as chief
guest was the young dalapathy who has earlier co-hosted a party with
her.

This special invitation confirms the special relationship that these
two share. Is young dalapathy's spouse aware of this?

Kollywoodfan
17th May 2006, 01:03 AM
Are u kidding me?? :roll: :roll:

ajithfederer
17th May 2006, 01:04 AM
it was posted by ur co-vijay fan navin in vijay thread...go and see ur vijay thread..... :wink:

Are u kidding me?? :roll: :roll:

Kollywoodfan
17th May 2006, 01:06 AM
I know....this article is just ridiculous...

"ur co-vijay fan"...I don't think so...

ajithfederer
17th May 2006, 01:07 AM
he he :D do i mind?
:lol:

kidils
17th May 2006, 02:33 AM

cinesouth's gossip articles are absolute BS.

recently they put one about Sada buying air tickets for boyfriend and cancelling it etc.... what crap... how do they know how and why someone is buying air tickets etc. They just make up stuff to keep their readers interested.

ajithfederer
17th May 2006, 03:44 AM
kidils super discovery :lol: :lol: .....jk

cinesouth's gossip articles are absolute BS.

recently they put one about Sada buying air tickets for boyfriend and cancelling it etc.... what crap... how do they know how and why someone is buying air tickets etc. They just make up stuff to keep their readers interested.

Hulkster
17th May 2006, 05:55 AM
We all know how the media sees a hero and heroine...just spot them together and there will be a big one page made up rumour about them being together...its the usual technique of attracting people to read their news...what a human wants to do with his/her life is their personal business...to come in and interfere in their personal life is nothing but ostracisation of human rights.

m_23_bayarea
17th May 2006, 05:58 AM
We all know how the media sees a hero and heroine...just spot them together and there will be a big one page made up rumour about them being together...its the usual technique of attracting people to read their news...what a human wants to do with his/her life is their personal business...to come in and interfere in their personal life is nothing but ostracisation of human rights.

But it's also part of stardom Hulk .. Happens in Holly, Bolly, or Kollywood !! It has happened to all big stars even in Tamil .. Goin down history, whether they did have a thing or not, the press will always make it up !!! Can't avoid it !!! :notworthy:

Hulkster
17th May 2006, 06:12 AM
Yeaps...but these stars should tell the human rights commission that outside their work they prefer to have their private and personal life undisturbed just like everyone...if not they are only inviting trouble upon themselves.

kidils
17th May 2006, 06:41 AM
let them write watever they want. we just need to ignore such baseless gossips.

Hulkster
17th May 2006, 06:46 AM
Yeah...and we should not bother about their private life..what matters is their career life and trisha needs to improve on her performance skills alot even though she is steady in the box office.

Thunderbird
17th May 2006, 08:07 AM
Trisha's acting in lots of movies now
She's no 1 :thumbsup:

villan007
17th May 2006, 08:56 AM

:D :D :D :D

girishk14
17th May 2006, 10:09 AM

:D :D :D :D

Lets open a new thread for the New Best Actress as the old had been flooded!

bingleguy
17th May 2006, 10:12 AM
She is lovely in the Nuvvostanante song n Varsham ... simple n without make up ... shes amazing !

Cheers
17th May 2006, 03:55 PM
She is lovely in the Nuvvostanante song n Varsham ... simple n without make up ... shes amazing !
She rox in Ghilli too without make up :D

r_o_j_a
17th May 2006, 04:01 PM
how long will she last in tamil cinema?

Cheers
17th May 2006, 04:17 PM
how long will she last in tamil cinema?
until someone to replace her.....

bingleguy
17th May 2006, 04:22 PM
she has to soon take up character roles .. otherwise she ll be long gone like many others !

She has to take up roles like Kushboo,Simran who were initially glamour artistes ... but later really did a good job !

bingleguy
17th May 2006, 04:26 PM
she has to soon take up character roles .. otherwise she ll be long gone like many others !

She has to take up roles like Kushboo,Simran who were initially glamour artistes ... but later really did a good job !

Hulkster
17th May 2006, 05:50 PM

yeaps she is certainly in need of character roles or performance oriented roles...the thing is whether directors are ready to give her such roles?...i guess not.

kidils
19th May 2006, 07:38 AM
[tscii:7996810ea3]After building a temple for Khushboo, the Tamilians kept quiet for a while. Just when we thought they have changed for the better, we hear the shocking news that they have started a Trisha fan club in Chennai and poured litres of milk as milk abhishekam for her cut out!

Maybe there’s none to equal the Tamilian’s appreciation of beauty. Why else would they do milk abhishekam for someone who does a few kuthu dance numbers, shows her face in a few scenes and pockets 40 lakhs for that? :lol: :lol:

Trisha is not in town, so her mother Uma Krishnan has this to say. “Some people asked permission to start a Trisha fan club. We refused but they had gone ahead anyway.” Actually this international fan club is a thing to be proud of, says Uma Krishnan, because the fans have decided to do social work. “The Malaysian Tamils could not start it there, so they have started it in Chennai. I did not see the milk abhishekam. I said it would have been better to donate the milk to poor children instead.”

The person who started the club had this to say. “Only because of the milk abhishekam the club is in the news!” For this great knowledge they have of their country, what social work are these people going to do?

With the starting of the fan club, Trisha is so happy she has decided to start on some social work too. She wants to donate the clothes she does not use any more, to charity, says Trisha’s mother proudly.

That is indeed a very charitable deed, is it not?

---

truth or not that line was funny...!! :lol: :lol: [/tscii:7996810ea3]

kidils
19th May 2006, 07:40 AM

yeaps she is certainly in need of character roles or performance oriented roles...the thing is whether directors are ready to give her such roles?...i guess not.

thing is that do any of the top hero movies have any good female role? Most of them r just using heroines for glamour only. :roll:

Justice
19th May 2006, 09:00 AM
Trisha is a better actress than those namitha, sada and mumtaj who think being glamourous is the only way to survival :cry:

bingleguy
19th May 2006, 09:01 AM
In one way TRUE ... nowadays TOP so called TOP heroines are used only for GLAMOUR.... the base idea should change....

Raikkonen
19th May 2006, 09:02 AM
Trisha ku nu Telugu le ore patte irukku teriyuma?

bingleguy
19th May 2006, 09:03 AM
patte vaa ?:roll: appadinna

Raikkonen
19th May 2006, 09:04 AM
Pattu
Song

Kusshboona Kushboo apdi song matiri
trisha Achutta Ichutta nu oru song

Movie: Allari Bullodu

bingleguy
19th May 2006, 09:09 AM
:clap:

appadiye kushboo kku kovil vandha maadiri ivangalukkum varumaa :roll:

Raikkonen
19th May 2006, 09:09 AM
ivangalukku charminar than kattuvanga

kidils
19th May 2006, 09:36 AM
Trisha is a better actress than those namitha, sada and mumtaj who think being glamourous is the only way to survival :cry:

sada is much better than trisha in acting.

nd i know u purposely put sada along with namitha and mumtaj to irritate me. :roll:

bingleguy
19th May 2006, 09:54 AM
well we all shld learn to bring down comparisons ....give them a chance to prove ! Trisha n Saamy was pretty cute n acting than the Trisha in enakku 20 unakku 18 .... the character makes a difference !

rachel
19th May 2006, 09:56 AM
[tscii:89323b6070]After building a temple for Khushboo, the Tamilians kept quiet for a while. Just when we thought they have changed for the better, we hear the shocking news that they have started a Trisha fan club in Chennai and poured litres of milk as milk abhishekam for her cut out!

Maybe there’s none to equal the Tamilian’s appreciation of beauty. Why else would they do milk abhishekam for someone who does a few kuthu dance numbers, shows her face in a few scenes and pockets 40 lakhs for that? :lol: :lol:

Trisha is not in town, so her mother Uma Krishnan has this to say. “Some people asked permission to start a Trisha fan club. We refused but they had gone ahead anyway.” Actually this international fan club is a thing to be proud of, says Uma Krishnan, because the fans have decided to do social work. “The Malaysian Tamils could not start it there, so they have started it in Chennai. I did not see the milk abhishekam. I said it would have been better to donate the milk to poor children instead.”

The person who started the club had this to say. “Only because of the milk abhishekam the club is in the news!” For this great knowledge they have of their country, what social work are these people going to do?

With the starting of the fan club, Trisha is so happy she has decided to start on some social work too. She wants to donate the clothes she does not use any more, to charity, says Trisha’s mother proudly.

That is indeed a very charitable deed, is it not?

---

truth or not that line was funny...!! :lol: :lol: [/tscii:89323b6070]

trisha pola varuma :D

bingleguy
19th May 2006, 10:01 AM

vera enna panradhu ...idha paathuttu Rachel !

Unicorn
20th May 2006, 01:11 PM
Trisha numero uno :thumbsup:
http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Topten/top10Actress/tamil-cinema-topten-actress-1.html

kb
21st May 2006, 02:32 AM
trisha fans.. chweet kutty trisha

http://www.idlebrain.com/reflections/trisha.html

Unicorn
24th May 2006, 06:38 PM
[tscii:377c61991f] Trisha touring with Chiranjeevi

Trisha is all over the place. She has wheels in her legs and wings on her back.
Trisha
Hotnews!
Trisha touring with Chiranjeevi
Hero ties string around Sujibala’s waist
Director Seeman becomes actor
Unfulfilled dreams of dream girl Simran
Arrangements on for Sonia-Selvaraghavan marriage!
Horse causes concern about Vadivelu film release!
A new debate on the Sandhya front!
“The director cheated me” accuses actress!
Actress spills blood in middle of the road!
Controversial film ‘The Da Vinci Code’ creates records!
“Two hero subject not acceptable to me” – Bharath
Rajini and Shriya go abroad!
more...

It has anyway become rare to see Trisha in the Tamil film field. The same is true of the Telugu film field too. If you thought Trisha is not to be seen much because of the CD scandal with the bathing scene, you are mistaken. She is not around, that’s why she’s not to be seen! In every film she acts, there are at least 2 songs being filmed abroad, so Trisha is busy touring foreign countries with her heroes.

Trisha

For her latest film ‘Stalin’ directed by Murugadoss, Trisha is out of the country with Chiranjeevi. When called on the cell phone, she replied, “I am in Italy.” A couple of days later she said she was in Australia!

“Hello, Madam! Will at least ‘Bhima’ film shooting take place in Chennai?” She cut the call and sent an sms with Lingusamy’s phone number!

Raikkonen
25th May 2006, 09:03 PM
Trisha was so pretty in Thirupachi songs..
especially black sleevless and jeans outfit...
SUPER.... in Kannum Kannum song..

Justice
21st June 2006, 10:29 AM
Trisha's pasta time in Italy June 20, 2006

She is just back from the land of Leonardo da Vinci and motor cars. Yes, she had been in Italy shooting for Stalin.

" Oh, my God, how do I start? It was just a mind blowing experience. I, Chiranjeevi sir and Murugadoss along with the crew shot in different locales in Italy. One schedule was near a mountain stretch where the famous Hollywood film, Cliffhanger had been shot. It was so cold, I almost froze. But, Chiru sir's son enjoyed the proceedings. I really understand why Chiru sir is a megastar. He is the producer of the film and took care of every detail.

We even took along a team of chefs to get us homecooked food. Imagine falling ill there having eaten unfamiliar cuisine!"

" We just gorged on food, upto five times a day. We felt so hungry because of the cold. I also wanted to catch up on some shopping. One song was shot in a shopping mall in Austria. It was enough for me. I swept up so many make up items, perfumes and clothes. When it was time to pack up, I felt how quickly those 12 days had flown". The girl sighed and got ready for her shooting.

SINGAM
13th July 2006, 11:20 AM
yes. trisha is no1 now. she got crores and crores of
salary

Tia
15th July 2006, 07:12 PM
trisha numero zero

SINGAM
18th July 2006, 01:13 PM
trisha no1 now in tamil and telugu

Tia
19th July 2006, 08:03 PM
asin kicked her ass in tamil n shreya is beta than her in telugu

Unicorn
19th July 2006, 08:04 PM
GOG,Ghilli,Tia :lol:
Wuzz next ?

asin kicked her ass in tamil n shreya is beta than her in telugu

Tia
19th July 2006, 08:27 PM
:roll: what free ID's do u have? :roll:

i want kutty chandramukhi :cry: buh it hasn't been activated :cry:

Kollywoodfan
27th July 2006, 08:48 PM
[tscii:2da3d7553a]
Something release: Trisha generates equal response as a lead hero
July 27, 2006
Trisha

If Trisha felt she has not been noticed for quite sometime, well at least in Tamil cinema caught with Malayalam craze, she can well rest in peace, because ‘Something’ screening in the cinemas has seen her banners and cut outs adorned with garlands and festoons.

It was quite a surprise to our eyes since we have only seen people going crazy and gaga over lead male stars like Rajni, Kamal, Vijay, Surya and Ajith and worshipping their images when their movie is released. Seems like now Tamil’s lead lady Trisha has finally caught the attention of Tamil public.
Does Trisha believe in heroine worshipping? Well we did not ask her. But we remember Kushboo did not raise a word of condemnation when our crazy dudes built her a temple somewhere in Madurai. Is there something like that in the veil to follow Trisha?[/tscii:2da3d7553a]

Kollywoodfan
27th July 2006, 08:52 PM
http://www.behindcinemas.com/chennai/opening-show/cinemas-1/something-1/index.html

the excitement of Something Something!

Hulkster
28th July 2006, 06:19 AM
Seems like even indiaglitz appreciates trisha's performance...maybe this time she has proven herself as a performer...lets see the response from the trisha hate club...:D

rachel
28th July 2006, 11:18 AM
trisha pola varuma :D

Sourav
28th July 2006, 12:34 PM
Trisha's fans go crazy over her banners and cutouts; release flag too!!

Trisha has come a long way since the days of Lesa Lesa; she is now (arguably) the top heroine in Kollywood. She certainly seems to have the strongest fan base among the heroines of the Tamil film industry.

That has been proved beyond doubt because she seems to be the only leading lady at the moment who has a well-organized fan club, something that was the forte of the heroes of the industry. What more, the fan club looks poised to expand. The fan club of a heroine may give an idea of a ragtag group of loyalists who whistle loudly at every appearance of their favourite lady on screen, but this fan club is far from that sort of thing. Of course they do patronize the movies of Trisha, something that could be seen very clearly during the initial shows of 'Something Something Unakkum Enakkum' in the city.

But there is more to this fan club than just movies, they seem to be well into active social work.

As soon as this club was they decided to sponsor all the needs of 10 orphan children. They also constantly monitor and take care of the needs of a home sheltering those with impaired mental development. They also give away educational aid to deserving students from economically backward classes.

Trisha is not the first heroine from Tamil to have a fan club dedicated to her name; one existed for an actress, not too many years back. But this is surely the first time that such a fan club has steeped into social activism.

What more, the fan club has gone ahead and released an official flag. The flag has blue and red colours with a star in the center bearing Trisha's picture. This even surpasses the fan clubs of many heroes, official flags are held only by a few clubs including that of Rajinikanth and Vijayakanth. This places Trisha on a special pedestal.

The fan club has certain other plans such as the setting up of a blood bank in Trisha's name. They also have managed to get Trisha to agree to spend a day with a few cancer-affected children of Chennai.

Meanwhile, the release of the flag has started rumours that Trisha plans a foray into politics, something Trisha's mother categorically denied when asked about.

http://www.behindcinemas.com/chennai/opening-show/cinemas-1/something-2/Something-10.html

Kollywoodfan
28th July 2006, 08:44 PM
This is an excellent film no doubt, if it's anything like that Telugu version and judging by the reviews it seems to be just as great. Trisha has a fabulous role, I would say her best one til date, and if she acted the same way she as she did in the original...this movie should be a milestone film for her. :2thumbsup:

selvakumar
28th July 2006, 08:46 PM
http://www.behindcinemas.com/chennai/opening-show/cinemas-1/something-2/Something-10.html

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ajithfederer
28th July 2006, 09:41 PM
yeah :lol: :rotfl:

kb
28th July 2006, 09:42 PM
hi selva machi..

trisha steals the hearts in SSUE.. i never expected ravi to fit in role of siddharth.. seems he also did a gud work..

ajithfederer
29th July 2006, 12:10 AM
kb machi...that movie will flop .......don worry......all telugu remakes shud flop hereafter...... :lol: :rotfl:

hi selva machi..

trisha steals the hearts in SSUE.. i never expected ravi to fit in role of siddharth.. seems he also did a gud work..

Sourav
29th July 2006, 01:01 AM
[tscii:b276105b51]Trisha Goes The Vijayakanth Way
[Friday, July 28, 2006]
It is very rare that heroines have fans club for them. However Trisha is one among the few to have a strong fan club in Chennai.

An ardent fan, Jessy, runs a fan club for the actress. Quite typical to the heroes, Trisha saw her fan club celebrating her birthday in a grand manner with huge cutouts of the hers erected at few places in the city and sweets distributed to her fans. Now going a step further, Jessy has come out with a flag for the fans club.

What more they have put up the flags at all the cinema halls in Chennai where Trisha's new film Something Something Unakkum Ennakum released on Thursday. Jessy says it has been done with the permission of the actress.

Is this her first step towards entering politics?

Nay, says Trisha’s camp. Trisha, a popular star in Tamil with good fan-following is also the numero uno actress in Tollywood busy acting with big stars like Chiranjeevi and Mahesh Babu.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/10165.html[/tscii:b276105b51]

Kollywoodfan
29th July 2006, 02:12 AM
The chances of SSUE flopping are very slim, especially with this kind of response on the first day. For those who have not seen the original or this should definitely check it out, because remake or not, it is a terrific, enjoyable film! :2thumbsup: One of Trisha's best.

kb
29th July 2006, 02:58 AM
ada kolly avan ssue flop aagum-nu mattum sollula..

ini varum telugu remake ellam apidinu...
he is pointing to some other movie :confused2: :yakyak: :devil:

Surya
29th July 2006, 03:00 AM
The chances of SSUE flopping are very slim, especially with this kind of response on the first day. For those who have not seen the original or this should definitely check it out, because remake or not, it is a terrific, enjoyable film! :2thumbsup: One of Trisha's best.

Kolly, Have u already seen SSUE, or r u going off of NVNN?

Kollywoodfan
29th July 2006, 06:40 AM
Or sorry, I was talking about the telugu version. I heard it was a xerox copy from my friends. I'm planning to see it on big screen when I go! :D :D Can't wait!!

Surya
29th July 2006, 06:40 AM
I heard the same too. :D :thumbsup: Have Fun.

Kollywoodfan
29th July 2006, 06:43 AM
ada kolly avan ssue flop aagum-nu mattum sollula..

ini varum telugu remake ellam apidinu...
he is pointing to some other movie :confused2: :yakyak: :devil:

yeah I know! :wink: but why waste time due to useless provocation and ruin this thread. :roll:

selvakumar
29th July 2006, 11:17 AM
hi selva machi..

oh.. That's good. I am going to see this movie tonight. My friend (nearby VCD owner has promised me to give the CD for just Rs.10/-) :D

selvakumar
29th July 2006, 11:18 AM
yeah I know! :wink: but why waste time due to useless provocation and ruin this thread. :roll:

Atleast that should provide information for the whole TF to avoid the TELUGU way of doing movies

Kollywoodfan
30th July 2006, 01:46 AM
Please. :huh:

selvakumar
4th August 2006, 10:04 AM
Arasiyalukku varukiraena ???

- TRISHA Neradi Kelvi

Courtesy : Kungumama

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

manuel
4th August 2006, 10:42 AM
I ve heard Trisha Boozes a lot, is it true ?

selvakumar
4th August 2006, 11:37 AM
I ve heard Trisha Boozes a lot, is it true ?

PM me if u need more info on this ! :)

SINGAM
4th August 2006, 02:00 PM
surely trisha is da next chief minister :P

great
4th August 2006, 03:01 PM

Dont just stop with cheif minister :angry2:

She has the potential of becoming Indias PM in another 5 years :victory: :boo: :rant: and US President in another 15 years :froggrin: :sigh2: :oops2:

ajithfederer
4th August 2006, 08:50 PM
kekkuravan kenayan aa iruntha yaanai kooda aeroplane ottumaam :lol: :lol: :lol:

She has the potential of becoming Indias PM in another 5 years :victory: :boo: :rant: and US President in another 15 years :froggrin: :sigh2: :oops2:

Surya
5th August 2006, 02:22 AM

WE've already got a filtered moron ruling us for the pas 6 years and will be ruling us for the next 2...Please don't bring a bald alchoholic chick who thinks she doesn't know tamil even though she grew up in TN! :cry: :cry:

SINGAM
5th August 2006, 12:55 PM
surya,

nee oru hubber tamilla pesa maatre... :?

trisha oru actress tamilla pesanuma :roll:

mothalla nee tamil pesu :x

Tia
5th August 2006, 11:20 PM
trisha doesn't know how to speak tamil? :shock:

Surya
6th August 2006, 12:17 AM
surya,

Matha threads check panni paarunge naan tamizle pesurena illiya nu...

Also, I don't say that I don't know tamiz! :huh:

Actress tamizle pesa koodathu nu ethavathu sattam irruka?! :hammer:

Surya
6th August 2006, 12:22 AM
trisha doesn't know how to speak tamil? :shock:

Gaayu,

Ur grew up in London, I grew up in California, and we can speak Tamiz fine! How is it possible for a chick growing up in TN to claim that she doesn't know tamil?! :confused2:

Her words in an interview a couple years ago:

"I only know "Thamool" that's how much I know the language" she said that and laughed her fake ass laugh which brings nothing but laughter out of irritation! :x

Of course she knows tamiz, she just puts her "i don't know thamool" act because she thinks it's cool to not know ur mothertoung! I guess she was either Drunk (which she is often supposedly) or she's a white wannabe chick. :lol2:

Tia
6th August 2006, 08:00 PM
init lolz! :lol:

if she doesnt know how to speak tamil i can claim myself to be excellent at tamil :D...i'm happy now :D !

yh my cousin from camrbidge came yesterday and we weree like watching sun tv till like 2am...watching all these songs...and then yh we were jus chattin n trisha came into it...i think it was when we were watching the song oru maalai form gajini n i sed i liked asin n h8 trisha then we got onto trishas smile n stuff buh yh...and i told her tht trisha gets drunk...she asked how i knew and i sed i heard on the internet.....and she sed it was true cos her frenz (who i met at her reception) saw her drunk and apparently they've seen her drunk many times and her character is absolutely USELESS :o

nilavupriyan
6th August 2006, 08:10 PM
surya,

did surya tell he dint know tamil??

trisha doesnt speak tamil even though she was born in tamilnadu!

ivaluga englishum fulla sariya pesa matenguraluga...tamilum varadhu..

kaatu vaasi kooda avan baashaiya sariya pesuvaan..thrishavukku oru baasha kooda urupudaya varadhu :banghead:

tamilnatla perandhutu tamil padathula nadichutu tamil theriyalayam...nikka vechu sudanum :mad:

Tia
6th August 2006, 08:31 PM
exactly!!!

but one thing i dont understnad why she says she can't speak tamil cos its always a good thing to speak more languages than just one or none...its a talent that not many people have but this gyal says she cant speak it when she can :roll: stupid :banghead:

villan007
6th August 2006, 08:51 PM
:boo:

ajithfederer
7th August 2006, 02:00 AM

rachel
7th August 2006, 06:27 AM
surya,

kaatu vaasi kooda avan baashaiya sariya pesuvaan..thrishavukku oru baasha kooda urupudaya varadhu :banghead:

tamilnatla perandhutu tamil padathula nadichutu tamil theriyalayam...nikka vechu sudanum :mad:

:shock:

Thirumaran
7th August 2006, 06:36 AM
surya,

:o enna irunthaalum nammakaaga sila padathula niraya thyagam pannaanga :oops: :?

Athanaala ukkaara vacho paduka vacho sudalaamae :roll:

rachel
7th August 2006, 06:47 AM
:banghead:

SINGAM
7th August 2006, 10:18 AM
englishla interview kekkaraangha athanaala englishla
bathil solraangha :roll:

trishava suda solravanungalayellaam yenna
chattila pottu varuthedukkanum :x

selvakumar
7th August 2006, 10:47 AM

Theivamae !! :notworthy: neenga eppa anniyan ah maaruneenga :roll:

SINGAM
7th August 2006, 10:52 AM
trisha,jothika,asin,nayantara,sada,sonia agarwal ivangala
pathi thappa pesumpothellam anghe anniyan
avatharippaaarrrrrr :notthatway:

ivangala pathi nalla pesuna anghe remo vanthu
nippaar :redjump:

selvakumar
7th August 2006, 11:01 AM
trisha,jothika,asin,nayantara,sada,sonia agarwal ivangala
pathi thappa pesumpothellam anghe anniyan
avatharippaaarrrrrr :notthatway:

ivangala pathi nalla pesuna anghe remo vanthu
nippaar :redjump:

konja naallaikku appuram neenga SETHU, PITHAAMAGAN maaruveenga .. appa naanga paarthukiroem :lol:

nilavupriyan
7th August 2006, 11:04 AM

innum konja naalla mega serialukku vandhu tamizhha azhuganum..adhukugavavadhu thrisha thamizh kathukanum! :lol:

next few years aunty role :rotfl:

SINGAM
7th August 2006, 11:05 AM
trisha,nayantara,sadakkellaam kalyaanam
aana thaane naan sethu ...

avangalukku ipathikku kalyaanam
illa :poke:

SINGAM
7th August 2006, 11:07 AM
nilapriyan,

trisha serialukku vara maattaangha....

yenna avangha thaan next cm :!:

nilavupriyan
7th August 2006, 11:08 AM
trisha,nayantara,sadakkellaam kalyaanam
aana thaane naan sethu ...

avangalukku ipathikku kalyaanam
illa :poke:

kalyanam onnu than nadakula

nilavupriyan
7th August 2006, 11:09 AM
nilapriyan,

trisha serialukku vara maattaangha....

yenna avangha thaan next cm :!:

votu vaanga namakku enna seyvanga :P

SINGAM
7th August 2006, 11:13 AM
nilapriyan,
vottu vaangha trisha unna sevini seviniya adippaangha.
kaila adippaanghannu kanavu kaanathey :notthatway:

seruppula thaan adiye :froggrin:

parava illa athu kooda unakku peruma thaan :fishgrin:

nilavupriyan
7th August 2006, 11:15 AM
nilapriyan,
vottu vaangha trisha unna sevini seviniya adippaangha.
kaila adippaanghannu kanavu kaanathey :notthatway:

seruppula thaan adiye :froggrin:

parava illa athu kooda unakku peruma thaan :fishgrin:

innum 5 varushathula rate koranjudum..appo paathukalam machi!

i mean the seruppu rate! :rotfl:

nee ethana serupadi vaanguna..experienced candidate pola :froggrin:

SINGAM
7th August 2006, 11:20 AM
cha cha naanlaam oru ponna kattam
kattuna ava aishwarya raaya irunthaalum
sari nayantarava irunthaalum seri
6 naalla madakkiduven :smokesmile:

nee yeppidi ... :irked:

nilavupriyan
7th August 2006, 11:26 AM

6 naalla madakuveena..avuluga yenna ^#$& la

illa nee manmadha.....

Hulkster
7th August 2006, 11:52 AM

:angry2:

This will be reported to woman rights convention and the International Law for protecting Woman's rights.

Guys please do not bring her personal life or anything other than movies in here..let us keep our comments to her movies and acting skills please..:D

nilavupriyan
7th August 2006, 11:57 AM
ok ..sorry !

rachel
8th August 2006, 08:13 AM

m_23_bayarea
8th August 2006, 08:14 AM

Got it Rach !! Thanks for the explanation !! :thumbsup:

villan007
8th August 2006, 08:15 AM

:bangcomp:

rachel
8th August 2006, 08:17 AM
:hammer:

Thirumaran
8th August 2006, 08:18 AM
:banghead:

villan007
8th August 2006, 08:20 AM
:hammer:

m_23_bayarea
8th August 2006, 08:21 AM
Guys, I can understand this discussion with emoticons !! But what abt others ?? Come on !!!! :lol: :lol:

Anyways, TIRISAA rocks !!! :D :D

villan007
8th August 2006, 08:23 AM
Anyways, TIRISAA rocks !!! :D :D

:yes: ..... :exactly:

rachel
8th August 2006, 08:24 AM
6 naalla madakuveena..avuluga yenna ^#$& la

guys please help me...i could not understand this ^#$& :?

joe
10th October 2006, 02:23 PM
ஒருவன்: "டேய், என் கனவுல நேத்து த்ரிஷா வந்தாங்க... ஆனா அவங்க பேசியது எதுவும் எனக்கு கேட்கல... அது ஏன்டா?"

மற்றொருவன்: "டப்பிங் பேசுறவங்களும் கூட வந்தாங்களா பாத்தியா?"

ஒருவன்: "??!!!??"

(எப்.எம்மில் சொன்ன ஜோக்)

leosimha
10th October 2006, 02:40 PM
lol :D

kb
26th November 2006, 11:21 PM
http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=45990

man she is tooooooooooooooo HOT

kb
26th November 2006, 11:23 PM
http://www.idlebrain.com/movie/photogallery/sainikudu1/pages/image024.html

http://www.idlebrain.com/movie/photogallery/sainikudu1/pages/image003.html

sainikuduuuuuuuuu

bulb_mani
26th November 2006, 11:24 PM
The Kreedam Pair :

http://www.tamilmp3world.com/images/Movie/jimp3.jpg

Tia
26th November 2006, 11:39 PM
long rich colour dresses suit trisha!

http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=45990

man she is tooooooooooooooo HOT

sonia_fr
27th November 2006, 12:03 AM
What's the meaning for Numero Uno?

Being part of successfull movies? Making politicaly correct statement? Flooding co-stars with temporary compliments to get the best offers?

Then ya, she is!! :lol:

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 12:05 AM
What's the meaning for Numero Uno?

Being part of successfull movies? Making politicaly correct statement? Flooding co-stars with temporary compliments to get the best offers?

Then ya, she is!! :lol:

This is what i told in Shriya thread too... i remember actresses who wouldnt have even watched the movies of a particular actor saying that they are a great fan of his :lol:

sonia_fr
27th November 2006, 12:11 AM
This is what i told in Shriya thread too... i remember actresses who wouldnt have even watched the movies of a particular actor saying that they are a great fan of his :lol:

At least Shriya does it less often! :)

I juste hate Trisha, and her mum more than herself! :D

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 12:12 AM

At least Shriya does it less often! :)

I juste hate Trisha, and her mum more than herself! :D

She is new to Tamil Industry... she ahs already started it .... lets wait n watch :P

airtime2310
27th November 2006, 12:50 AM
In AAthi she way over acted (Kothikithu Maama, Kodhikithu) I started laughing so hard. However, people like her beauty. However, I don't really care.

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 12:51 AM
In AAthi she way over acted (Kothikithu Maama, Kodhikithu) I started laughing so hard. However, people like her beauty. However, I don't really care.

The only 2 movies i really saw her acting were Gilli and JI... she is really funny in Aadhi as u mentioned :lol:

Tia
27th November 2006, 12:57 AM
and something something was good....! (the only movie i think she acted in)

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 12:59 AM

I dint see that movie but people said she has acted well :P

Wibha
27th November 2006, 12:59 AM

:rotfl: :yes:

thrisha is gud for bubly chacracters and not exact acting

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:01 AM
wibha actually bubly characters can be played by any heroine... Genelia, Jothika [ the queen of such characters ] , trisha , asin , nayanthara... tough acting is when serious n emotional scenes demand... in that way i feel ASIN is far ahead of trisha coz she did a commendable job in Ghajini

Wibha
27th November 2006, 01:05 AM
wibha actually bubly characters can be played by any heroine... Genelia, Jothika [ the queen of such characters ] , trisha , asin , nayanthara... tough acting is when serious n emotional scenes demand... in that way i feel ASIN is far ahead of trisha coz she did a commendable job in Ghajini

all actresses can do dat true..........but acting sims was da best.now i didn't find any exactly acting

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:06 AM
simran :? She had a flair for comedy which is very rare among heroines...
Trisha by herself is a comedy :lol:

But look at her luck... she has acted with Mega-Star Chiranjeevi :?

Tia
27th November 2006, 01:08 AM
it was awesomeeee :D u shud watch it...its like my favourite movie of the year....

i luv this bit when she sings...

naanae, lali tholiyum naanda bla bla bla bla tholiyum naanae, :weird noise: antha selai thovaichuthum naanae antha jetti thovaichudhum naanae :rotfl:

vaaal ilatha london korangu...(and then she beats his hoodie up) and then he comes and sings ara looosu thaanae :rotfl:

I dint see that movie but people said she has acted well :P

sonia_fr

:lol: :lol: :lol: My reaction was the same!!! It's so funny how a bad done sad scene can turn into a hilarious one!

I watched aathi in telugu first, Athanokkade, Sindhu Thulani was so good, she looks like an angel and yet she can express the anger with ease, Kalyan Raam too. The tamil version lost the freshness with the overexposed pair Vijay-Trisha.

Tia
yeah, even in sumthing sumthing her acting was nothing like asins but u know...i think it was her best! :lol:

:rotfl: :yes:

thrisha is gud for bubly chacracters and not exact acting

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:11 AM
Lol TIA :lol: so there is a song she sings about undergarments in something something :rotfl: :rotfl:

But jeyam ravi was a bad choice to SIddharth... coz i saw a song of his in TV his accent is :shaking:

Wibha
27th November 2006, 01:12 AM
Lol TIA :lol: so there is a song she sings about undergarments in something something :rotfl: :rotfl:

But jeyam ravi was a bad choice to SIddharth... coz i saw a song of his in TV his accent is :shaking:

no one can BEAAAAT SIDDHARTH

sonia_fr
27th November 2006, 01:15 AM

I think the young Sandya is a superb actress. She's not pretty enough compared to asin, trisha, shriya & co. She's too young. Entha pennum 20-il redai alahu! lol so maybe varungalathila alaha irupa. Right now she's an excellent actress. I loved her in dhishum. She completly understand her character, she gives her dialogue as if she understands every line, as if she was talking from her hearth. She's not just waiting her turn to deliver the dialogue as Trisha or Shriya do in emotional scene. She's not afraid of looking bad if she cryies. She's playing the lead role in Selva's next with Karthik, we can expect a good movie!

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:16 AM
Trisha thread is buzzing with activity all of a sudden :lol:

Tia
27th November 2006, 01:19 AM
hahha yeppp lolz! and theres also a whole scene...lets call it the towel scene :lol: u shud soooooooo watch it! lolz and gulab jamun scene is also :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

actually jeyam ravi wasn't too bad....the dance in the songs were done really well...but offcouse siddharth wuddbe awesome! he's cute too !:D

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:22 AM
Sonia Sandya is of course good actress... but i found that Sandya and Trisha tend to copy Jothika's expressions at times :?

Shriya cant act for 2 cents... she is a glam doll and thats why she is THALAIVI to most of us :P

Tia
27th November 2006, 01:24 AM
yeahh sandhya reminded me of jothika in dishoom...speshly in the scene where jeeva jus goes up and asks her to marry him lol and her lecture back at him reminded me on jo...dunno why

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:26 AM
yeahh sandhya reminded me of jothika in dishoom...speshly in the scene where jeeva jus goes up and asks her to marry him lol and her lecture back at him reminded me on jo...dunno why

TIA ur right for the second time :rotfl:

I think they imitate her... trisha too when she gazes upwards with her chin down... resembles jothika :P

Ellam Copy Cats ... Bit Adikira Case Pola :rotfl2:

Tia
27th November 2006, 01:32 AM
wow i'm right for the second time :redjump: :rotfl:

lolz ya, but they seem to be lasting in the field longer than jo lol

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:33 AM

Thats bcoz they are younger and havent married :oops:

Tia
27th November 2006, 01:36 AM
yeahhh but i mean trish has lasted more years than jo...if they were the same age and started at the same time.....

Wibha
27th November 2006, 01:37 AM

:lol: but dats not fair

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:37 AM
TIA and WIBHA olunga chinna ponungala naan Solradhuku OKAY solunga :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

Tia
27th November 2006, 01:39 AM
No! annas gotta listen to the thangachis! :lol: naanga poduthu thaan satam :evil: :lol:

TIA and WIBHA olunga chinna ponungala naan Solradhuku OKAY solunga :evil: :evil: :evil: :P

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 01:48 AM
No! annas gotta listen to the thangachis! :lol: naanga poduthu thaan satam :evil: :lol:

:evil: :P

Trisha when she was a KID :

http://www.vetty.com/Trisha.jpg

Trisha when shez a rotten babe with her mom :

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/images34/trisha-mother_0710_450.jpg

Kollywoodfan
27th November 2006, 02:07 AM
rotten?? :? :shock:

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:08 AM
rotten?? :? :shock:

Lol she looks like one in that pic :P

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:12 AM
looolz! probably half drunk too :roll:

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:12 AM
Yeah there she drinks... i saw her and her mom in mainland china Nungambakkam where she had some food and 2 beers :P

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:14 AM
in front of her mummy? :| my mummy would kill me! :|

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:14 AM
Hey her mummy had 1/2 beer and she had 1 1/2 :lol: :lol:

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:17 AM
:shock: very good family pa! :lol: here its only wine :(

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:21 AM

sonia_fr
27th November 2006, 02:35 AM
Yeah there she drinks... i saw her and her mom in mainland china Nungambakkam where she had some food and 2 beers :P

:lol: :lol: This news will be in head lines in tomorrow's newspapers! :lol:

No she's not drunk in this pics, it's her normal look without 3kg of paints on her face! :lol:

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:37 AM
lol i saw her in 2005 :lol:

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:38 AM
100% true! :lol:

she's a very very veryy lucky person to be soo famous with no talent what so ever :roll: i even don't know why everyone likes her smile :roll: its sooo irritating! and she can't do the same smile all the time! she only does it like in some rare scenes, other times she has a weird non proffessional smile! :banghead: aka her original one lol

:lol: :lol: This news will be in head lines in tomorrow's newspapers! :lol:

No she's not drunk in this pics, it's her normal look without 3kg of paints on her face! :lol:

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:39 AM

lol i saw her in 2005 :lol:

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:42 AM
She is Miss Madras and was Miss India Participant

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~rahulpat/2001/missindia10.jpg

:?

sonia_fr
27th November 2006, 02:46 AM

She won miss madras title and miss beautifull smile at Miss India contest! In fact she has got a pretty smile! Whatever the character inside!

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:47 AM
Yes... Namitha was Miss India Participant and Finalist that year... she was awarded SOny TV Viewers Choice Award :P

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:47 AM
Ya i know tht! lolz thts what shocks me the most! :lol:

AND IN THT PHOTO SHE LOOKS EWWWWWWW! :oops:

she looks much better without RED lipstick and weird clothes....thats the worst form i'v seen her in! :shock: even aish didnt look very nice when i saw her with miss world thingy! its wierd...usually the contestants look much better when they aint on the stage! :lol:

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:48 AM
I thought you could only go for the contest if ur waist is 24 inches or under! :shock:

Yes... Namitha was Miss India Participant and Finalist that year... she was awarded SOny TV Viewers Choice Award :P

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:50 AM
She looks good in this pic :

http://thatstelugu.oneindia.in/imgs15/trisha-feb19.jpg

And this is not good :

http://www.maduraimachan.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/trisha_010727.jpg

She had sagging cheeks and went to someother country to take botox injection to get away wrinkles

She claims to have been born in 1983.... :?

sonia_fr
27th November 2006, 02:51 AM
I thought you could only go for the contest if ur waist is 24 inches or under! :shock:

haha But Namitha was very slim at this time! She put on weight to add glamour!

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:52 AM

Namitha was slimmer that time... and of course she has more above waist than trisha :P :oops:

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:54 AM
Both those photos are actually quite good!

Actreesses like sri devi and nadhiya still look soo pretty even at this age but trisha won't be able to do that since she's an alcoholic and it'll ruin her looks soon even before she reachers her 30's....paavam...atleast she doensn't smoke like sonia...if u smoke...beauty...cant even thing about that! yellow nails, yellow teeth, wrinkles etc :cry2:

when i read ur post first bluby i thought u said 1993...:shoc: i was like THATS THE YEAR I WAS BORN IN! :lol: but then i read it again and realized :rotfl:

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:55 AM
OH MY GAWDD! :shock: but she didn't have to put on soo much weigh! :oops: she's soo tall though! the only actress that can match sathya raj's height i think! Namithas personal trainer is a person i know...i'v met him before and he says she's the tallest actress he knows....my first cousins close mate!

haha But Namitha was very slim at this time! She put on weight to add glamour!

Tia
27th November 2006, 02:56 AM
:shock: :lol: :oops: TSK TSK! :rotfl: :lol: talk about with ur male mates or lezzy mates :rotfl: not straight girls! :lol:

Namitha was slimmer that time... and of course she has more above waist than trisha :P :oops:

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 02:58 AM
Lol i told the truth TIA... dint i :P :lol:

sonia_fr
27th November 2006, 03:01 AM
OH MY GAWDD! :shock: but she didn't have to put on soo much weigh! :oops:

In the telugu remake of Gemini:

http://www.idlebrain.com/images/newpg-gemini42.jpg

in a photoshot:

http://www.idlebrain.com/movie/photogallery/namitha/namitha12.html

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 03:02 AM
Name Trisha Krishnan
First Film Leysa Leysa
Height 5 ft 7 inch
Date of Birth May 4, 1983
Education third year student of BBA
at Ethiraj College, Chennai

Most Horrible Picture with lots of grease paint :

http://3sha2003.tripod.com/imgn/mimgn.jpg

A beautiful pic of Trisha :

http://www.chennaibest.com/cityresources/Fashion_and_Beauty/img/trisha1.jpg

Trisha looks like EVIL DEAD :shock: :

http://www.chennaibest.com/cityresources/Fashion_and_Beauty/img/trisha5.jpg

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:04 AM
Very honest :clap:

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:05 AM
HOLY MACARONI! :shock: :shock: :shock:

OH MY GAWDD! :shock: but she didn't have to put on soo much weigh! :oops:

In the telugu remake of Gemini:

http://www.idlebrain.com/images/newpg-gemini42.jpg

in a photoshot:

http://www.idlebrain.com/movie/photogallery/namitha/namitha12.html

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 03:05 AM

:ty:

the person who started this crazy thread says she is better than jothika in acting... read the first page :lol: :lol:

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:07 AM
Can't see the horrible pic :S.... u gotta give another link lolz

yeah but i really think trisha shouldn't ever wear matt finished red lipstick...maybe gloss finish would be ok lol

my gawshhh....trisha duz luk awful in the 3rd pic! :shock:

Name Trisha Krishnan
First Film Leysa Leysa
Height 5 ft 7 inch
Date of Birth May 4, 1983
Education third year student of BBA
at Ethiraj College, Chennai

Most Horrible Picture with lots of grease paint :

http://3sha2003.tripod.com/imgn/mimgn.jpg

A beautiful pic of Trisha :

http://www.chennaibest.com/cityresources/Fashion_and_Beauty/img/trisha1.jpg

Trisha looks like EVIL DEAD :shock: :

http://www.chennaibest.com/cityresources/Fashion_and_Beauty/img/trisha5.jpg

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:10 AM
gawsh! :lol: lolz no way! jo was actually a really gd actress compared to the ones now! :lol:

:ty:

the person who started this crazy thread says she is better than jothika in acting... read the first page :lol: :lol:

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 03:14 AM
gawsh! :lol: lolz no way! jo was actually a really gd actress compared to the ones now! :lol:

:exactly:

I really dont know whats there to be numero uno for heroines :lol:

They are like pickles in Tamil Cinema.... just show belly dance run around and earn 40-50 lacs per movie... :P

May be Trisha is numero uno coz she does more of this often :roll:

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:16 AM
lol! but i haven't seen asin do any of that yet she's soo famous! :thumbsup:

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:17 AM
Actually trisha gets 1 crore in telugu!

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 03:17 AM

What was she doing in Sivakasi , Varalaru , Maja , M.Kumaran? :lol:

Only in Ghajini she had scope to act :P

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 03:18 AM

Yeah she gets 90 lacs i think... does that mean telugu film industry has much more market or what :?

In that cae Chiranjeevi gets lesser than Rajini :?

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:22 AM
No i mean i havent' seen her wearing mini mini skirts or short tops (xcept for the scene which she had to in sivakasi) even in the songs i aint seen her like that...whereas trisha and namitha half the time they're showing off stuff :lol:

What was she doing in Sivakasi , Varalaru , Maja , M.Kumaran? :lol:

Only in Ghajini she had scope to act :P

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:23 AM
Isn't rajini like one of the most paid actors in asia? yeah she's more famous in telugu.

Yeah she gets 90 lacs i think... does that mean telugu film industry has much more market or what :?

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 03:23 AM
TIA i disagree with u when u say TRISHA shows off :evil: :evil:

bcoz she aint got anything to show off :twisted:

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 03:24 AM
Isn't rajini like one of the most paid actors in asia? yeah she's more famous in telugu.

Yeah he is next to jackie chan i guess

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:24 AM
So...she' tries to show off :huh: :rotfl:

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:25 AM
yep 2nd most highest paid actor in asia i think

Yeah he is next to jackie chan i guess

bulb_mani
27th November 2006, 03:27 AM
So...she' tries to show off :huh: :rotfl:

Yes she tries to show off something she doesnt possess :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:29 AM
exactly! :lol:

Tia
27th November 2006, 03:31 AM