PDA

View Full Version : An unforseen problem!!!!!

Alan
21st April 2006, 11:32 PM
Well, this is a lil embarassing.....................the girl I had mentioned in the other thread ( A Question to the Men) has attempted suicide & is in the hospital!!!!!!! My cousin had just called up ( we are in B'lore now, visiting a few relatives ,who could not come for the wedding) - Apparantly, she swallowed a couple of pills, usually given to neurotic patients- its called "Acetelopramin" or something like that. My mother had a shock, hearing this news. Brinda says she cannot identify this medicine.

Brinda & I are in a state of shock- very disturbing- the girl is ok now- they gave her a stomach wash & glucose drip - but the 'shock" its given us is unspeakable! * sigh*

pavalamani pragasam
22nd April 2006, 08:27 AM
So many things happen in life which are completely beyond our control. No need to let them affect us for long. Get over the shock & move on. You have your own life to live and enjoy!

Alan
22nd April 2006, 11:58 AM
Thanks pp mam!
And yes, I have no guilty feeling because I've never given her even an iota of hope- have always ignored her.

Hulkster
22nd April 2006, 12:02 PM
Aiyo alan...i advised you to talk to her and let her know of your disinterest...i already mentioned ignorance can be dangerous....now you see..:x..well it is alright and lets hope the girl tries to swallow down this mishap and moves on with life...enjoy your married life anyway brother..:thumbsup:

crazy
22nd April 2006, 05:28 PM
hi alan
that wasn't ur fault! get over it! enjoy ur marriage life!

Alan
22nd April 2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks Hulkster & crazy! I am relieved! The girl is discharged from Hospital- Earlier they used to report such cases to the Police but now they've come a long way from all those, as said by the doctor.

Lambretta
22nd April 2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks Hulkster & crazy! I am relieved! The girl is discharged from Hospital- Earlier they used to report such cases to the Police but now they've come a long way from all those, as said by the doctor.
Hey Alan,
I dont mean to drag u back into this, wen ur being advised to get over & move on.....but do u know the reason she tried to committ suicide in the 1st place?

ssanjinika
22nd April 2006, 08:49 PM
I dont understand such people and never would!!
One thing for sure Alan..its definitely NOT your fault or problem.Just carry on with your life.All the best!

Alan
23rd April 2006, 08:09 AM
Hey Alan,
I dont mean to drag u back into this, wen ur being advised to get over & move on.....but do u know the reason she tried to committ suicide in the 1st place?

I had mentioned this earlier in another thread- I was supposed to marry her according to my parents & her parents ( we are family friends) So, before I broke out Brinda's news, both the families were planning this girl's marriage with me- so probably she would've had some fancy idea in her head- But I've never even talked to her properly or shown any kind of interest- so this suicide sounds like a big filmi drama & I am afraid, I feel sympathy because she's being very silly about all this- I do not know if there was some other reason for her strange behaviour!

Lambretta
23rd April 2006, 11:24 AM
I had mentioned this earlier in another thread- I was supposed to marry her according to my parents & her parents ( we are family friends) So, before I broke out Brinda's news, both the families were planning this girl's marriage with me-
Ohh......rite, forgot, sorry! Yea, ud' menitoned tat.....but wen u didnt hav ne interest in her, ther was no need for her to take it to heart......she shud've been mature enuff to understand tat......
Neways......glad tat shez ok now......'hope this is not goin2 create a misunderstanding in her parents tho....!

Alan
23rd April 2006, 02:16 PM
What I doubt is this is a drama! BEcause if she really wanted to die, she would've taken something much much stronger like cyanide or something , rite? Or isn't cyanide easily available? These 10 tablets that she swallowed were just 1 mg each!!!!! So, can't this be a drama to get pity?

Lambretta
23rd April 2006, 02:19 PM
Yea, cud be too....I recently herd of a suicide hoax tat a girl tried...for a similar reason as the girl u mention.....!

crazy
23rd April 2006, 02:23 PM
What I doubt is this is a drama! BEcause if she really wanted to die, she would've taken something much much stronger like cyanide or something , rite? Or isn't cyanide easily available? These 10 tablets that she swallowed were just 1 mg each!!!!! So, can't this be a drama to get pity?

could be ................but whats the point anyway, u r married now and what is she expecting from u?!