Pages : [1] 2

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 12:31 PM
Mohanlal looks younger

Mohanlal is very handsome

Mohanlal has played more variety of realistic roles

He is still good

He has made more experiments than Kamal

Mohanlal is far far better than Kamal in all aspects......

Kamal has stooped down to such unimaginable levels that he had to remake Munnabhai MBBS , a role very well done by Sanjay Dutt....

Kamal was looking horrible in this movie

Kamal of late lacks everything .........

villan007
24th April 2006, 12:32 PM
lock lock lock.... :P

Thunderbird
24th April 2006, 12:33 PM
This hub lacks qualit threads :cry:

villan007
24th April 2006, 12:34 PM
Mamooty is better than mohanlal.. :roll:

kb
24th April 2006, 12:36 PM
did mohanlal produce any movie or direct :roll:

Alien
24th April 2006, 12:36 PM
Mohanlal looks younger

Mohanlal is very handsome
Try telling this to ppl in Somalia or in Amazon forests .... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Kamal is the best :thumbsup: ...

Mohanlal looks younger coz he is younger, heard he is of Vikram's age ....

Hulkster
24th April 2006, 12:37 PM
Nakeeran it seems you will attract personal hatred from kamal fans with both posts...both kamal sir and mohanlal are extremely talented actors with kamal slightly better than mohanlal in character roles....but to disgrace kamal sir like this is like saying Sivaji is lousier than Mohan...Please refrain from such comments from now on..thank you.

Thunderbird
24th April 2006, 12:38 PM
He has made more experiments than Kamal

never heard of that scientist :cry: .. in which century was he alive :? :roll:

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 12:40 PM
One more THREAD :D :D :D

for fight :D :D

Thunderbird
24th April 2006, 12:41 PM
nakeeran.. you missed it.. Mohan lal has a thick mustache :wink:

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 12:42 PM
Mohanlal did Kalaa panee which Kamal will never think of doing such type of movies

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 12:43 PM
Who is Mohan LaL ?

Is it an ALTERNATE VERSION OF OUR MOHAN ?? :D :D

Didn't know that MOHAN'S FATHER NAME WAS "LAL" :D :D

Thunderbird
Mohanlal did Kalaa panee which Kamal will never think of doing such type of movies

damit.. one role made him the best :o

villan007
Mamooty is da best in kerala.. :thumbsup:

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 12:44 PM
k.. enough of kidding

Mohanlal is a good actor but compared to Kamal :cry:

Hulkster
Selva sir...no offense meant but please keep it to mohanlal and his acting skills pa...do not bring his family or personal life in..mikka nandri.

Nakeeran
Kamal infact cannot digest someone more handsome than him
once he openely admitted that he envies Ajit for his personality. this happened during the release of Kandukonden kandukonden

kb
24th April 2006, 12:46 PM
Home > Movies > Columns

Get Rediff headlines in your inbox !

Mohanlal vs Kamal!

Mahesh Balagangadhar | February 13, 2004 22:18 IST

Kamal HaasanKamal Haasan and Mohanlal. How would pitting one against the other sound? It would be very interesting, though daunting, to compare and contrast their styles, I thought.

I am a Keralite and have grown up in Chennai, and feel fortunate to have watched these two gifted artistes perform in the prime of their careers.

Kamal and Mohanlal (along with Om Puri and Naseeruddin Shah) might be among the most repeated names that serious movie watchers, fellow artistes and critics would pick in their individual Top 10 list of the greatest actors of all time in Indian cinema.

Of course, there are distinct differences in their style of acting. Kamal is probably the closest you could get in the search for a complete actor. His filmography and its content could serve as the best available acting encyclopaedia for any aspiring actor. Very methodical, he seems to have understood and mastered the finer points of acting. Never short on histrionics, he revels in strong, complex roles and, at times, has pushed the boundaries of these roles beyond what the writer or director probably had in mind.

Mohanlal is an actor who might be the most difficult to imitate. For most who don't understand Malayalam or the Kerala milieu, it is even more difficult to admire him. An extremely natural actor, the nuances of his acting skills are at most times so subtle as to seem very bland. Preferring the art of restraint, probably the most under appreciated quality in Indian cinema, he tries hard his to be just another character onscreen.

The sense of effortlessness he has displayed while portraying the range of memorable roles in his career has often transgressed the defined boundaries of great acting. But these aberrations have only lent these roles identities that are closer to real life, besides going beyond the realm of reel life they were originally created for.

Looking at the milestones in their careers, a discerning eye could notice a thread of difference. Here is a discussion on the movies that both bagged three National Awards each.

Kamal -- Moondram Pirai, Nayagan and Indian.

Mohanlal -- Kireedam*, Bharatham and Vaanaprastham.

(*Kireedam won Mohanlal a Special Jury National Award for Best Actor)

The above movies of Kamal were ones in which he had very strong, author-backed roles. In Moondram Pirai, a youngster's life is touched when he interacts with someone who alternates, through the movie, between normalcy and insanity. In Nayagan, he had a dream role, a fictionalised epic version of a real life underworld don. In Indian, he played a 60-plus year old idealistic ex-freedom fighter who decides to take the law in his hands to clean up society.

These were well-written, unique roles that, from their conception, needed an actor like Kamal to do justice to. He elevated these strong author-backed roles into the realm of acting utopia. There was near perfection and acting grandeur in them. In several scenes, Kamal, the actor, took over. The viewers' sense of admiration was more for the actor than for the complexity of the character being portrayed.

MohanlalMohanlal's award-winning roles were not ready recipes for instant success and acclaim. Be it the unemployed youth trying to fulfill his father's dream of becoming a policeman in Kireedam, or the younger brother in Bharatham having to deal with the death of his elder brother with a musical rivalry in the backdrop. Or the struggling Kathakali artiste in Vaanaprastham.

He raised these ordinary roles to great heights single-handedly, never succumbing to self-indulgence. He almost underplayed each of these roles. Mohanlal engrossed the viewers so deep that one could almost identify with the pain of these characters. Very few actors and leading men in Indian cinema can lay claim to possess this rare acting attribute.

Two similar, very powerful, scenes in Nayagan and Bharatham highlight their distinct approaches to acting: Kamal first looks at his son's dead body and then lets out a series of gut wrenching cries. Mohanlal identifies a badly mutilated corpse as that of his elder brother at the police station. What follows is a mute cry followed by a subdued trickle of tears and a look of utter helplessness and disbelief in his eyes.

Two very distinct ways of expressing sorrow onscreen. Yet, they arouse the same intensity. But there is a difference in the way you react to the two. When Kamal cries in Nayagan, his expressions are so powerful that you find yourself admiring his acting prowess. When Mohanlal cries in Bharatham, the poignancy he creates hits you the most, not the intensity or the subtlety of his acting. You relate to what his character might be going through.

It would be a watershed in Indian cinema if the two ever decide to come together onscreen. If that happens, I am sure I will be too besotted with them to compare the nuances of their craft. It would just be movie nirvana!

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 12:48 PM
yeah...

mohan lal is better than kamal in his weight and size........other than that i dont remember anything..if i remember i shall share with u all! :D

between nakeeran u should have started this thread in food section in which bigger belly would be appreciated

Thunderbird
24th April 2006, 12:49 PM
once he openely admitted that he envies Ajit for his personality. this happened during the release of Kandukonden kandukonden

he said this to praise Ajith... that's all.. you think he'll seriously envy?

Alien
24th April 2006, 12:49 PM
once he openely admitted that he envies Ajit for his personality. this happened during the release of Kandukonden kandukondenWhat have u been able to infer from his that comment ? :banghead: ... U sure have a awful way of interpreting things .... :hammer: ... Kamal's such comment was of highest pedestal admiration towards Ajith's handsomeness :thumbsup: :P .... can't u perceive it that way ??

BTW what role was kala panee ?? ...
and better name this thread Mohanlal vs Kamal Haasan

kb
24th April 2006, 12:50 PM
Nakeeran and Naveen spelling evlo difference... :roll:

che che irrukaathu

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 12:51 PM
kb excellent post . i think movies like Chitram, His highness abdulla kind I havnt seen yet from Kamal

kamal fans, instead of just getting emotional , come up with counter arguments to strengthen your claims

Look we have just touched Mohanlal and Kamal. if one has to compare with Mamooty, God Kamal is miles and kms behind Mamooty

Thunderbird
24th April 2006, 12:52 PM
nakeeran.. till you get busy in your job.. you may entertain us :P

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 12:53 PM

if kamal says he envies ajith for his personality it shows his good heart.... anyone who doesnt digest the personality of others will say it openly?

nakeeran ..u are too funny :rotfl:

anyway...mohan lal is not comparable with anyone in personality ...

Alien
24th April 2006, 12:54 PM
Look we have just touched Mohanlal and Kamal. if one has to compare with Mamooty, God Kamal is miles and kms behind Mamooty
And Mohanlal is lightyears behind Kamal Haasan ... :thumbsup:

What else do u want to discuss ?? ... If u seriously want to discuss somthing, then rename the thread .... V won't post in a prejudiced thread , since v very well know Kamal is the best in any role .... :thumbsup:

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 12:55 PM
nilavupriyan i pity your ignorance on Mohanlal. you had only one point to counter. thats about mohanlal's weight. dont get emotional buddy. come out with some quality points like kb
dont be stupid

Alien
24th April 2006, 12:56 PM
anyway...mohan lal is not comparable with anyone in personality ...No actually he can be compared .... :rotfl: .... to amazon foresters ..... :lol:

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 12:58 PM
moderators...this is rubish..if u move this thread..then we will be tempted to create some comparison threads which will also have to be moved!

whats this...i dont care if im banned!

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 12:59 PM
nilavupriyan i pity your ignorance on Mohanlal. you had only one point to counter. thats about mohanlal's weight. dont get emotional buddy. come out with some quality points like kb
dont be stupid

mind ur words....

its u who told abt mohan lal's personalty and youthfulness...

who is idiot :rotfl:

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 01:00 PM
whats the relation between kamal,mohal lal and history and culture?

selvakumar
24th April 2006, 01:00 PM
I think Nakeeran is trying to create a fight b/w ajith and kamal fans.

Kanna.. Athu nadakkaathu.. :poke:

Mohanlal handsome :roll: --- IN our industry, there is one person by name CAPTAIN.. HOpe u got it !! 8-)

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:01 PM
thambi nilavu, unarchi vasapadaadhepa
konjam sonaalay ippadi kobapadaraya.. the problem with you is you havnt crossed tn.just watch movies from other states especially kerala and just see mohanlal movies. they are are far more realistic compared to your vasool raja. there is no need for kamal to go for a remake and its a masala movie . I think kamal lost his credibiliity there . Mohanlal never will venture into such type of roles

Alien
24th April 2006, 01:03 PM
anyway...mohan lal is not comparable with anyone in personality ...No actually he can be compared .... :rotfl: .... to amazon foresters ..... :lol:Sorry for my comments like these ....

It was u who started all this ... by saying Kamal envies , whereas it was u who couldn't grasp the point ......

Both of them r fine actors , 2 of the greatest of India .....
BTW why was this thread put up in Indian history & culture ?? .... Do our mods mean to say these 2 actors r history ? :lol: :cry: :shock:

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 01:06 PM
konjam sonaalay ippadi kobapadaraya.. the problem with you is you havnt crossed tn.just watch movies from other states especially kerala and just see mohanlal movies. they are are far more realistic compared to your vasool raja. there is no need for kamal to go for a remake and its a masala movie . I think kamal lost his credibiliity there . Mohanlal never will venture into such type of roles

annan nakeera...

i have watched kireedam,iruvar,sanmanushullarukku samaadhaanam,kaalapani,spadigam etc...

i know abt mohan lal and his nuances...

but its foolish saying an actor is better than other when their styles are different...

u havent crossed kerala i guess..thats why u say kamal havent done kaalapani types of roles

Alien
24th April 2006, 01:07 PM
.. the problem with you is you havnt crossed tn.just watch movies from other states especially kerala and just see mohanlal movies. they are are far more realistic compared to your vasool raja. there is no need for kamal to go for a remake and its a masala movie . I think kamal lost his credibiliity there . Mohanlal never will venture into such type of roles
Nakeeran, why compare Mohan lal's good movies with Vasool Raja ?? Compare them with Mahanathi or Guna !! .... Kamal went for a remake , coz he doesn't want to do larger than life/ silly action movies, & thinks comedies r better .... He wasn't much interested in Munnabhai remake anyway, u could see it from the movie itself, he was very tired & looked unitnterested .... Just the BO situations forced him to do so...

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 01:08 PM
if i create a thread on rajni ..they would warn me in private telling that im creating trouble in forum by creating anti-rajni threads!

but they move anti-kamal threads to unrelated forum

great
24th April 2006, 01:08 PM

It shows ur taste for movies and your ignorance clearly. We do agree vasool raja is not a great movie, its just mass masala we can list out Lals crap movie as well do you want us to do that.Dont just blaber with vasool raja alone. Do you think Lal can performance like Guna, Mahanathi, Devar Magan and Salagai oli :roll: :roll: :roll:

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:11 PM
There is a big list of such masala movies kamal did just to float around in cinema industry else he would have been out . he himself admitted this fact.

Alien
24th April 2006, 01:15 PM
There is a big list of such masala movies kamal did just to float around in cinema industry else he would have been out . he himself admitted this fact.
I, now eriously doubt this guy's comprehension abilities :evil: ...

I support Nilavu .... Will see this thread locked soon ... :x

Nakeeran
Guys I thought you all will come up with quality posts. everyone is taking it personally why ?
you guys have nothing to criticise about Mohanlal and so you are all attacking me personally. sad sad

nilavupriyan
nakeeran...

list the class movies of mohan lal in recent past except thanmatra...

few movies! :banghead:

great
24th April 2006, 01:18 PM
Guys I thought you all will come up with quality posts. everyone is taking it personally why ?
you guys have nothing to criticise about Mohanlal and so you are all attacking me personally. sad sad

Do you feel you have come out with quality post :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

//you guys have nothing to criticise about Mohanlal and so you are all attacking me personally.

ayyo amma :rotfl: i could not stop laughing ....... This clearly shows ur ignorance summava sonnanga IGNORANCE IS BLISS nnu :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:19 PM
nakeeran...

Thambi your argument should have some substance and you are only emotional . cool down. study the overall performance of Mohanlal and the roles he played. far ahead of kamal. why you guys are unable to digest someone from other state ? is that the reason that you are all envying Rajini also ?

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 01:20 PM
nakeeran...

Thambi your argument should have some substance and you are only emotional . cool down. study the overall performance of Mohanlal and the roles he played. far ahead of kamal. why you guys are unable to digest someone from other state ? is that the reason that you are all envying Rajini also ?

IM ASKING U THE LIST!

list plz :rotfl:

i guess u are a "stranger" with this name who knows very little abt mohan lal

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:39 PM
Nilavupriyan

take it easy. just see this website and you will learn a lot about Mohanlal

http://www.theprinceofkerala.com/

I will not venture into something without knowing the facts

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:41 PM
Dear all

i think you are all emotional. Its a harsh fact but true that Mohanlal is far ahead of Kamal . Just see the variety of roles and this says it all.

joe
24th April 2006, 01:41 PM
Nakeeran,
So far you havn't listed any points to prove mohanlal is better than kamal..Then why do you ask others to prove otherwise?

Mohanlal is an excellent actor..I Like mamooty than mohanlal ..Kamal is better than both.

Nobody have a scale here to prove who is better..It is not a scientific truth to prove..For you mohanlal is better,for me kamal is better.

joe
24th April 2006, 01:42 PM
Even in the artcle posted by Kb and supported by Nakeeran ,the author clearly says kamal is the closest one to the term 'Complete actor'..what else nakeeran wants?

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:42 PM
Joe you see my first post. I have started by making comparisons between both and I am concluding . Just go back and see my first post

joe
24th April 2006, 01:46 PM
Joe you see my first post. I have started by making comparisons between both and I am concluding . Just go back and see my first post

Sorry! I can't see any valid points or proof for your claim in your first post

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:48 PM
Nilavu.

take it easy. see this site and pass your comments pls.

http://www.mohanlalonline.com/

Joe I thought you are a moderator !?

joe
24th April 2006, 01:49 PM
so what?

great
24th April 2006, 01:50 PM
Nilavu.

take it easy. see this site and pass your comments pls.

http://www.mohanlalonline.com/

Nakeera , even we can also give umpteen number of link in favour Kamal. I guess you havent seen any kamal movies apart from VRMBBS. SO its futile to argue with u

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:51 PM
Great i like kamal also but i am convinced mohanlal is better than him

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 01:53 PM
Great i like kamal also but i am convinced mohanlal is better than him there is no prejudice towards kamal like you all think
whatever you guys wanted , you , joe , Nilavupriyan others, all are available on the website .
if you still need anything , just tell me .

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 01:56 PM
nakeeran....i just asked u to list the few classy movies of mohan lal in recent past..

its difficult to search there...will u plz list them here and show us how they are greater than the classy movies of kamal in recent past like anbe sivam or virumaandi or hey raam..

in last 5 years

joe
24th April 2006, 01:57 PM
whatever you guys wanted , you , joe , Nilavupriyan others, all are available on the website .
if you still need anything , just tell me .

Websites available even to say ramarajan is best!

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 02:02 PM
joe are you comparing mohanlal with Ramarajan ! great !

great
24th April 2006, 02:04 PM

yaruppa neenga :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: cinema vasanaiyae theriyama valanthuttu ippadi saavadikkureenga :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

joe
24th April 2006, 02:07 PM

No..I am just saying that you don't think only mohanlal has websites stating he is best and whatever you get from website can't be a proof.

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 02:08 PM
sorry joe i withdraw my comments about you.

joe
24th April 2006, 02:17 PM
nakeeran,
If your intension was really a good discussion ,you shouldn't have put your points in such a provocative manner...

//Mohanlal looks younger //
Mohanlal looks younger than kamal?isn't it too much?

//Mohanlal is very handsome //

Is kamal not hansome?

//He is still good//
Is kamal still not good?

//He has made more experiments than Kamal//
Mohanlal experimented just as an actor(except his Oorukaai business)..but kamal experimented not only as an actor,but as a director,producer,screen play -dialogue writer ,singer ,coreographer ,Lyricst what not?

//Mohanlal is far far better than Kamal in all aspects...... //

what are that aspect?

//Kamal was looking horrible in this movie //

really? horrible than mohanlal in naser's 'popcorn'?

//Kamal of late lacks everything .........//

what are those?

great
24th April 2006, 02:19 PM
Joe kalakka :clap:

But you would be stumped with his reply :(

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 02:19 PM
joe...nethiyadi!

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 02:53 PM
great and Nilavupriyan

Joe ippadi pesaraarnu ninaikaadheenga . naalaiku ungalai shivaji threadil vasai mazai poziya pogiraar
appo unga rendu perukkum nethi adi dhaan

Joe I think you are a hard core kamal fan also besides shivaji fan

yes you have trapped me well..... nice

anaa en unga ellarukkum ippadi kobam varudhu when I compare mohanlal with Kamal ?

I dont understand why Nilavupriyan is not commenting about my comments on why he is taking recent movies only as yardstick ?
enna nilavu ? you have no answer to this I think

swathy
24th April 2006, 02:58 PM
I like both Kamalji and Mohanlal.

I dunno y u want to compare both? :roll:

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:00 PM
Joe and others

touch your heart and say the truth...pammal k sambandham , pancha thanthiram, vasool raja are not really for kamal . he should have avoided . he is much more capable . these are below par movies.
Joe I will have to highlight this since you asked this what kamal lacks everything.
I think he is losing self confidence on playing more meaningful roles

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:02 PM
Joe and others you all lack one thing in common. you have nothing to criticise about Mohanlal and thats why you are all focussing on what I posted !
dudes, come out with what is the negative aspects of Mohanlal . i bet you guys have nothing nothing nothing

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:03 PM
neenaga yaarumay iruvar padam paakaliya ?

dhayavu seidhu paarunga mohanlal kalakifying in tamil also

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:04 PM
I like both Kamalji and Mohanlal.

I dunno y u want to compare both? :roll:

just caus you like both , we should not compare both ! funny !

comparisons are inevitable :oops: :lol:

swathy
24th April 2006, 03:07 PM
Both r legends. Both r good in their own ways. whats the need to compare and degrade the other whom u dont like.

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:13 PM
Both r legends. Both r good in their own ways. whats the need to compare and degrade the other whom u dont like.

Swathy i think you are a novice . drawing comparisons are inevitable. today kamal is being compared with shivaji and others because of his achievements over a period of time. in my opinion, as shivaji belongs to the previous generation , mohanlal will be ideal guy for measuring who is the best today. if one touches mamooty, kamal will be miles behind him .
fyi, the whole tfm has so many threads comparing each other . just see them and comment baby

great
24th April 2006, 03:25 PM
////anaa en unga ellarukkum ippadi kobam varudhu when I compare mohanlal with Kamal ?

Nakeera, I do agree comparision is inevitable. But you havent come out with a valid point, Have u ??? :evil:

I agree Iruvar was good but not great performance from Lal. You are saying KH has low self confidence to experiment this clearly shows ur ignorance. Go baby watch the movie first and come out with some really good points :wink:

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:30 PM
Great
its clear now that as blind fans of kh you are all ready to watch any movie of his even if they are junk type and if kh is going to have such type of fans like you appreciating pammal, pancha, vasool,
its great to hear !
ok can you bring out something great or extraordinary out of these 3 recent movies ? i am forced to draw the recent movies because friend Nilavupriyan has dragged this point

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:32 PM
iruvar is not great according to mr. great !
if kh had done this role, you all would have taken aarthi . good to hear

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:38 PM
After the failure of Anbay sivam, kh has become cautious. that must have prompted him to do such comedy movies . or probably he has taken a leaf out of Rajini. in doing light hearted movies
why no comments from Joe after my post ? Enna joe, you have nothing to talk negative about Mohanlal ? where is Nilavupriyan ?

rami
24th April 2006, 03:40 PM
Kamal and Mohanlal..

Nakkeeran.. wat a disgrace to the name..
I pity ur ignorance.. Can u list 5 best movies of Mohanlal.. which u think are his best..
That will help us to throw some light

joe
24th April 2006, 03:41 PM
Joe and others you all lack one thing in common. you have nothing to criticise about Mohanlal and thats why you are all focussing on what I posted !
dudes, come out with what is the negative aspects of Mohanlal . i bet you guys have nothing nothing nothing

Why must I list negative aspects of mohanlal when I agree mohanlal is an excellent actor? He has justified most of his roles .I don't need to degrade others to have a opnion that kamal is the best..I beleive kamal has more versatality and talents compare to mohanlal ,which doesn't make mohanlal bad.

rami
24th April 2006, 03:42 PM
I like Mohanlals acting.. his easeness to diaplay emotions.. He might be on of the beest actors of Indian cinema along with Mammooty but he can never reach the heights Kamal has reached,,

rami
24th April 2006, 03:44 PM
As Joe had put it..

I like Mohanlal.. I dont want to degrade him..
But comparison Kamal and Mohanlal is not justified...

great
24th April 2006, 03:44 PM
After the failure of Anbay sivam, kh has become cautious. that must have prompted him to do such comedy movies . or probably he has taken a leaf out of Rajini. in doing light hearted movies
why no comments from Joe after my post ? Enna joe, you have nothing to talk negative about Mohanlal ? where is Nilavupriyan ?

Haiyoooooooooooooo :twisted: :evil: Virumandi came after AS and he is starting dasavatharam sporting 10 different looks. you havent come with any validating point in favour of Lal, you are just saying KH fans are angry with :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dude !!!come out with some valid point enough of your comedies :evil: :evil: :evil:

joe
24th April 2006, 03:45 PM
Joe and others

touch your heart and say the truth...pammal k sambandham , pancha thanthiram, vasool raja are not really for kamal . he should have avoided . he is much more capable . these are below par movies.

agreed!

Joe I will have to highlight this since you asked this what kamal lacks everything.
These movies won't make kamal lacks something..This proves kamal capable of doing any kind of roles.

self confidence and kamal..I think nobody matches kamal in self confidence ..Over and over again after his failures..he ontinue to experiment

From Guna ,mahanathi,Heyram,Anbe sivam...list goes on..He won't get tired..He will continue to do experiments and make us proud.

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:50 PM
when it comes to do an acting casually without showing the cinematic touch, its Mohanlal who stands ahead of Kamal.
in kamal's , there will be a cinematic artificial touch. i dont blame kamal for this bcas tamil movies are being made like that.whereas malayalam movies are far more realistic and thats why it reflects on the character.

Joe you have mentioned about kamal , i am asking for mohanlal !

great
24th April 2006, 03:53 PM
He did PKS as a quickie after Alavanthan debacle. He did VRMBBS for vidhu vinodh chopra, he was initially hesitant to do VRMBBS but due to pressure form vidhu vinodh chopra he accepted the offer and this movie was runaway hit ..

BTWN , whats wrong with pancha thanthiram its good comedy movie :?

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:53 PM
you will get a feeling that mohanlal is acting. he is so casual...thats the hall mark of his greatness....kh an element of artificial touch will be there always
do you guys want me to remind about that big laughter cum screaming in nayagan . it turned to be a big joke for mayilsami and others to do mimicry later.
whereas mohanlal never resorted to overacting.

joe
24th April 2006, 03:54 PM
i dont blame kamal for this bcas tamil movies are being made like that.whereas malayalam movies are far more realistic and thats why it reflects on the character.
!

You don't blame kamal and what are you discussing here? what about kamal in malayalam movies like 'Chaanakkiyan'?

Joe you have mentioned about kamal , i am asking for mohanlal !
Read it again!

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 03:56 PM
He did PKS as a quickie after Alavanthan debacle. He did VRMBBS for vidhu vinodh chopra, he was initially hesitant to do VRMBBS but due to pressure form vidhu vinodh chopra he accepted the offer and this movie was runaway hit ..

BTWN , whats wrong with pancha thanthiram its good comedy movie :?

great . now you are on dot. doing a series of comedy roles will not yield success. one needs to have a variety. i feel kamal lost direction during this phase. why should he do a series of comedy roles . to be blunt pancha thanthiram never infused any laughter..all dialogues from crazy mohan / mouli were really artificial.
Aboorva sagodharargal and avvai are far better when you compare with these 3 movies

rami
24th April 2006, 03:56 PM
I am asking u to prove ur saying...

list 5 gr8 movies of Mohanlal ...

joe
24th April 2006, 03:57 PM
you will get a feeling that mohanlal is acting. he is so casual...thats the hall mark of his greatness....kh an element of artificial touch will be there always
do you guys want me to remind about that big laughter cum screaming in nayagan . it turned to be a big joke for mayilsami and others to do mimicry later.
whereas mohanlal never resorted to overacting.

How did you know Varatharaja muthaliar character cry differently? How do you know mohanlal character crying casual? means he is crying same way for all characters?

mayilsami and others do mimicry because it has unique style and people can identify..Don't talk like you have seen how varatharaja mudaliyar cried? It is a imagination for that character and it fitted well.

great
24th April 2006, 03:57 PM
Watch out for NAAYAGAN for his knock out performance
Kuruthipunal as upright cop
Pushpak, KH was simply fabulous
Aboorva sagotharargal , his screeply and the dwarf char was mesmerising
HEY RAAM sheer genius
so many movies

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 04:04 PM
Nayagan was splendid screen play and direction by Maniratnam. except for the hairstyle and old makeup , nothing extraordinary from kamal. but Kamal was splendid as Indian thatha ! i wonder why you are chosing nayagan.
indian thatha is far more realistic

kuruthi punal - you havnt seen Ompuri's presentation . far more realistic . kp had more of cinematic touches ( typical of tamil movies )
hello.. kp , nasser did well and so also arjun...not your kamal

pushpak is a speechless movie where everyone shone . it was appreciated becuase it was unique and nothing great from kamal.....

hey ram - the whole world knows that it was utter confusion and kamal was clueless as to how to finish the movie......

great
24th April 2006, 04:07 PM
this shows ur taste :wave:

joe
24th April 2006, 04:07 PM
Nayagan was splendid screen play and direction by Maniratnam. except for the hairstyle and old makeup , nothing extraordinary from kamal. but Kamal was splendid as Indian thatha ! i wonder why you are chosing nayagan.
indian thatha is far more realistic

kuruthi punal - you havnt seen Ompuri's presentation . far more realistic . kp had more of cinematic touches ( typical of tamil movies )
hello.. kp , nasser did well and so also arjun...not your kamal

pushpak is a speechless movie where everyone shone . it was appreciated becuase it was unique and nothing great from kamal.....

hey ram - the whole world knows that it was utter confusion and kamal was clueless as to how to finish the movie......

Thanks for this post!
Thanks for making us understand your taste!
Nothing more to discuss.

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 04:09 PM
joe as a shivaji fan , i dont expect anything different from you as you guys always expect over acting and loud shouting . its no surprise that you also enjoyed that screaming in nayagan !

rami
24th April 2006, 04:10 PM
a ventriloquist in Aval Oru Thodarkadhai
a Disc Jockey in Ilamai Oonjaladugiradhu
a psychopathic serial killer of women in Sigappu Rojakkal
a buck-toothed villager in Kalyanaraman
a blind violinist in Rajaparvai at the age of 27 (first screenplay by Kamal)
a classical dancer in Saagara Sangamam (Tryst with the Infinite)
a mentally challenged man who fell in love in Swathi Muthyam (Rare Gem)
a undercover cop in Kaaki Sattai
an under-world don in Nayagan (Leader) at the age of 33 (directed by Mani Ratnam)
an unemployed youth who chances upon a week of opulence in Pushpak - the silent movie
a dwarf circus clown in Apoorva Sagodharargal at the age of 35 (screenplay by Kamal)
as quadruplets in the path-breaking comedy Michael Madhana Kamarajan
as an old corrupt Mayor in Indiran Chandiran
a mentally challenged patient in Guna
a normal youth turned villager in Thevar Magan at the age of 38 (written and produced by Kamal)
a hapless villager who lost and found his family in metropolis in Mahanadhi
a rehab lecturer in Nammavar
a special police squad officer against terrorism in Kuruthipunal
a righteous old revolutionary in Indian
an old aupair nanny in Avvai Shanmugi at the age of 42
a revolutionary who changes heart on seeing Mahatma Gandhi in Hey Ram
as an immigrant from Sri Lanka affected with all kinds of phobias in Thenali at the age of 46
a pair of twins (one of which is a psychopath) in Aalavandhan
a randy pilot in the comedy caper Panchathanthiram
a disabled altruist in Anbe Sivam at the age of 49
a Sandiyar (Fighter) in Virumaandi (directed by Kamal)
a deaf circus stunt man in Mumbai Xpress at the age of 51

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 04:11 PM
wonder why you guys get emotional when a comparison is drawn between 2 great actors !? i thought you all will come out with some interesting discussions but you all have done only one thing in common..... targetting me only and no focus on mohan lal or kamal
do you guys lack in presenting facts and thoughtful posts ?

joe
24th April 2006, 04:13 PM
joe as a shivaji fan , i dont expect anything different from you as you guys always expect over acting and loud shouting . its no surprise that you also enjoyed that screaming in nayagan !

Don't bring sivaji here..Mohanlal or anybody can't touch Nadigar Thilagam..he is the everest..I don't care what you think of sivaji..For me he is the King

Bye!

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 04:13 PM
rami hats off. for a change i am getting something worthwhile to read ....all other guys were just emotional wrecks .....just spitting fire on me personally ! i already had lots of pms threatening me ! trying to intimidate me !

yes kamal definitely did a large variety of roles.

rami
24th April 2006, 04:14 PM
Nakkeran.. U focus on Mohanlal yaa..

Come out with his best films list.. Then it will be easy to judge..

joe
24th April 2006, 04:14 PM
-deleted-

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 04:19 PM
Joe i had high regards for you. i will have to change my opinion as you an emotional wreck.
just look at what Rami had presented. thats what I am looking forward to...not such emotional outbursts like yours

Joe again, i havnt teased you on a personal front but your posts are personal ....
i expect some basic decorum from you friend !

joe
24th April 2006, 04:25 PM
Nakeeran,
when you say 'Nayagan' kamal performance is not that great and sivaji is just a over-acting actor ,I can't argue with you anymore ,since we are already in dead end,no place to move.

So far you havn't posted not even a single post to convince your theory ..I have answerd all your questions ,,still you claim as if you post thoughtful post and not all of us...,which I can laugh only.

what more i can do ? Unlike you,I have no certificate or hardware tool to measure acting and prove abilities sivaji and kamal..sorry about that..I accept my inability..cheers! :D

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 04:29 PM
joe numerous roles played by mohanlal and thats why i wanted you guys to get enlightened about him . just see the links. they are not just to worship him but they are an eye opener to hero worshipping followers from tamil film industry.
the links are self explanatory and if you still are not convinced, God bless you

Last but not the least, I havnt claimed that I am the only one posting thoughtful posts but its your interpretation !

I wish you guys come up with a nice post like that of Rami and not just intimidation .

joe
24th April 2006, 04:33 PM
joe numerous roles played by mohanlal and thats why i wanted you guys to get enlightened about him .

We are aware of it..I didn't bad mouth mohanlal like you bad mouth kamal,sivaji and tamil fans.

//they are an eye opener to hero worshipping followers from tamil film industry.//
Thanks for your preaching.

//the links are self explanatory and if you still are not convinced, God bless you //
same to you.

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 04:34 PM
joe i am not surprised by your reaction bcas tamil film industry has been witnessing such phase all these years and it was kamal who tried somewhat different while bengali movies and malayalam movies are ahead by years .
there is no realism present in tamil movies which kh tried to change it and is still trying . this made me compare with a stalwart like Mohanlal who has no peers today.
i wish kamal takes a leaf out of mohanlal and follow his path of realisitic portrayal of characters so that he has more years in cinema

joe
24th April 2006, 04:36 PM
joe i am not surprised by your reaction bcas tamil film industry has been witnessing such phase all these years and it was kamal who tried somewhat different while bengali movies and malayalam movies are ahead by years .
there is no realism present in tamil movies which kh tried to change it and is still trying . this made me compare with a stalwart like Mohanlal who has no peers today.
i wish kamal takes a leaf out of mohanlal and follow his path of realisitic portrayal of characters so that he has more years in cinema
Amen!

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 04:43 PM
joe joe joe dont swear by religion ! it doesnt reflect nice on your part . pls refrain yourself by hitting someone personally !
this is a special request from me. just focus on the topic only and no digresssion pls.
guys are you all in a fix as you are all unable to come to terms with mohanlal.
if I had touched like what others do . rajini vs kamal. it will be kidding .
when someone compares with like talented artists, one should have the magnanimity and broadmindedness to appreciate facts

anyway joe thanks for all your thoughtful posts

rami
24th April 2006, 04:51 PM
Nakkeeran.. Its not just on ur part to spk like this to Joe.. He never once hit u personally.. Its u who didnt point out wat is the best of Mohanlal..
We r all waiting for some relevant post from u.. V don have time to browse links and take facts..

If u want links about Kamal.. we will give u not 1 but 1000 links abt Kamals superiority over Mohanlal..

Justify your post by listing 5 best films of Mohanlal..

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 05:45 PM
nakeeran....atleast point out the single plus of mohan lal.....

u are again and again saying that "he is best" "he is best" etc..

tell the reason for that :rotfl:

great
24th April 2006, 05:47 PM

Maybe he got money from LAL :rotfl:

nilavupriyan
24th April 2006, 05:49 PM
he is telling the same thing again and again!

i guess he has not watched any of lal's movies!

he is one of the guys who is banned( :roll: ) wanted to degrade kamal without involving rajni?

anyway...he should have have atleast watched few movies of lal before starting this thread...paavam ..avaru suthama lal movie paakala pola

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 06:05 PM
Nilavupriyan

All along, I was just holding my cards about what kind of abuse is being thrown on me and Mohanlal becas you guys had nothing against him to prove

do you want variety from Mohanlal , here it is :

His highness abdullah ( look at the way he holds the thambura and gives expression to KJY's songs )
Chitram ( an excellent portrayal of comic and serious role . just see the song nagumo and swaminatha paripaalayaa sumaa and dhoora kizakudhikum )
Kalapaani ( an IR special . as a doctor without much of a make up . Have you all seen a close look at his face...he played without much make up )
mambazakalam
kireedom
Mani chitra thaal ( you guys know the tamil version !! )
Thanmathra
Baratham ( as a musician )
Devasuram

Pavvam Nilavupriyan, how sad, you would not have crossed tn borders. I am sure you would have missed all these movies .
how can you guys comment about Mohanlal without seeing his movies while you are all glorifying Kh

I too admire Kamal but when we compare with mohanlal, who is more realistic as an actor, kamal is behind

Aduthu kathai kepeenga ellorum !

Mohanlal has also played comedy characters and action movies with ease .

PODHUMAA ILLAI INNUM KONJAM VENUMAA NILAVU PRIYAN AND RAMI AND FRIEND JOE .

Truth is hard to digest

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 06:08 PM

Maybe he got money from LAL :rotfl:

Great , now you are coming out with your true colour ! a true fan of an artisit will not stoop down to such levels. sad on your part. :oops:
mohanlal doesnt need such ridiculous things to prove his greatness.
seetai kizichi padam 100 days otta vendiya avasiyam mohanlaalukki illai great. pls think you post something

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 06:10 PM
anyway...he should have have atleast watched few movies of lal before starting this thread...paavam ..avaru suthama lal movie paakala pola

Paavam nilavupriyan, :oops: :oops:

now its up to you guys to find some new ways to throw something on me !
all the best.
you all have a veteran joe also ( a moderator ) to back up

now I wish Joe to get back to this thread and give some meaningful posts instead of getting emotional

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 06:13 PM
thamigalllaaa

I am yet to touch Mamooty the wonderworld from our neighbourhood .
you all should have magnanimity and open heartedness to appreciate real talents and outstanding performers from other states

chumma gundu chatiyil kudhirai ottadheenga

I am restricting myself to Mohanlal only . if you want me to bring in mamooty, it will become a war between the 2 greats only and kamal will be forgotten .

rami
24th April 2006, 06:16 PM
His highness abdullah ( look at the way he holds the thambura and gives expression to KJY's songs )

- See Kamal in Salangai Oli.

Chitram ( an excellent portrayal of comic and serious role . just see the song nagumo and swaminatha paripaalayaa sumaa and dhoora kizakudhikum )
- Punnagai mannan.,, No one can do better...

Kalapaani ( an IR special . as a doctor without much of a make up . Have you all seen a close look at his face...he played without much make up )
- Mahanadhi.. Innocent man trapped in jail for no fault of his... Kamal lived ...

mambazakalam
kireedom
Mani chitra thaal ( you guys know the tamil version !! )
Thanmathra
Baratham ( as a musician )
Devasuram
Mohanlal has also played comedy characters and action movies with ease .

Have u ever seen Kamals Hey Raam, Kuruthi punal, MMKR, Sura samharam, Oru kaithiyin diary, Chanakyan, Aval oru thodar kathai, Aboorva raagam, Raaja paarvai...
There are certain roles which Mohanlal cannot even dream of...Lal knows the fact himself...

Anyway as u said...

Truth is hard to digest

Sleeping ones can be waked up.. Those who pretend...

rami
24th April 2006, 06:18 PM
thamigalllaaa

I am yet to touch Mamooty the wonderworld from our neighbourhood .
you all should have magnanimity and open heartedness to appreciate real talents and outstanding performers from other states

chumma gundu chatiyil kudhirai ottadheenga

I am restricting myself to Mohanlal only . if you want me to bring in mamooty, it will become a war between the 2 greats only and kamal will be forgotten .

Kamal is far from these two.. They are labelled Malayalam actors.. Even if they perform in any other language.. the character will have malayalam shade....

Aanal engal ulaga nayagan endha mozhiyilum.. ulaga nayagan thaan...

rami
24th April 2006, 06:19 PM
I dont want to discuss with kids like u... Any grown ups here.,,

great
24th April 2006, 06:21 PM

now I wish Joe to get back to this thread and give some meaningful posts instead of getting emotional

what the heck :evil: :evil: :evil: what do you mean by joe is there to back us . You have not come out single valid point, still you are blabbering we havent come out with any point and going further by saying we are getting emotional :twisted: :evil: . STOP YOUR FREE ADVICES AND GLOBAL GYAAN come out with some points which is relevant to the topic :twisted: :evil: :hammer:

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 06:21 PM
ayyoooo rami i thought you had some analytical sense.
now i take back as you have listed soora samhaaram and kaidhiyin dairy .

look chanakyan is just another movie which ideally Mamooty should have done ( this was released during those days when such type of movies were very popular ) and nothing special from kamal. he will plot the downfall of a govt meticulously and this type should go to mamooty and not kamal
nothing great presentation from kamal

Veru edhaavadhu vendumaa about mohanlal

now we are in a stage to discuss atleast !

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 06:23 PM
raami

kamal in kaidiyin dairy...pavam romba kashtappattu kuralai maatri modulation seivaar and the old get up
Do you want examples to quote, just see Indian and add to your list.
indeed its a splendid performance from kamal

but dont just add kaidiyin dairy as it fades before indian

Now i will have to question your understanding of kamal

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 06:26 PM

what the heck :evil: :evil: :evil: what do you mean by joe is there to back us . You have not come out single valid point, still you are blabbering we havent come out with any point and going further by saying we are getting emotional :twisted: :evil: . STOP YOUR FREE ADVICES AND GLOBAL GYAAN come out with some points which is relevant to the topic :twisted: :evil: :hammer:

Great just go through the list of few movies I have highlighted about mohanlal and then pass your judgement
I cant help it if you guys didnt see those movies , but the fact is that they are all national award and state award winners .

now you all will come up with a list of kamal's awards . i anticipate this

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 07:04 PM
Dudes, let me give you all some idea of who Mohanlal is so that you are all enlightened.

COMEDY :Sanmanassullavarkku Samadhanam, Nadodikkattu, Pattana Pravesham, Kilukkam, Poochakkoru Mookkuthi, Vellanakalude Naadu, TP Balagopalan MA, Gandhinagar Second Street, Mukundetta Sumithra Vilikkunnu,Chitram

ROMANCE :Thoovana Thumbikal, Chithram

VILLAIN TYPE :As an highly intense villain Manjil Virinja Pookkal, Uyarangalil

ANTI HERO :
Rajavinte Makan, Irupatham Noottandu, Devasuram

VARIETY :
Vaastuhara, Vaanaprastham, Guru, Aham,Thanmathra

IN TAMIL :
Iruvar, Kaala Paani a dubbed movie

TRAGIC ROLES :
Sadayam, Kireedam, Chenkol, Ulsavappittennu, Kanmadam, Dasharatham

MUSICAL GENIUS :
His Highness Abdullah, Bharatam

ARTISTIC TOUCH :
Rajasilpi, Kamaladalam

THRILLER :
Thazhvaram, Manichitrathazhu, Season, Kariyilakkattu Pole, Mukham, Nirnayam,Yodha

If you guys still need anymore , pl let me know

Atleast from now, lets involve in some meaningful exchanges and not emotional exchanges.

if you all are hurt by my posts I am extremely sorry but my intention is not to degrade kamal but In my opinion, mohanlal is a better performer

Somebody who has been in the film industry since 1978 for so long is not a joke . it takes immense efforts and talent to achieve startdom in Malayalam field where there are more intellectuals and they view cinema with all seriousness thats why they could produce more and more realistic movies compared melodramas from tamil film industry

I dont think any further examples are needed to prove Mohanlal's greatness

I think I have given enough points to intellectuals like Rami, Great,
inexperienced guys like Nilavupriyan
and emotional guys like Joe

If you guys still going to attack me personally, go ahead but I am not the one to get intimidated . best of luck friends

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 07:10 PM
yeah...

mohan lal is better than kamal in his weight and size........other than that i dont remember anything..if i remember i shall share with u all! :D

between nakeeran u should have started this thread in food section in which bigger belly would be appreciated

nilavupriyan, just took a post of yours to show how inexperienced and immature you are . pls do not degrade yourself and look funny .
refrain from posting such remarks. its actually an insult on kamal ( he is having such type of fans )
the whole world knows how handsome mohanlal is and i dont need your invaluable comments

joe
24th April 2006, 07:48 PM
Nakeeran,
Don't blabber again and again by calling me as emotional guy.

You are the one bad mouthed kamal ,Great nadigar Thilagam and Tamil movie goers..I don't have any respect to anybody who bad mouthed Nadigar Thilagam.

Hereafter don't call me and don't use my name to potray you as innocent.

Nakeeran
24th April 2006, 08:01 PM
joe
infact it was you who actually started giving point by piont references of my first post in a different manner
if my posts had hurt you my sincere apologies but i havnt bad mouthed kamal or nadigar thilagam or tamil movie goers.
if you find such posts pls forward back to me I will remove them
but i have been challenging you all come out with more substance thats all.

yes , i commented that you belong to emotional shivaji group and hence such screams of nayagan are definitely lovable to your likes...... is there anything negative about it. i am stating the facts.
its not bad mouthing. but if you still feel hurt, i am sorry for this again.

I am not pretending to be innocent joe

by now must have seen all info on mohanlal . I have given a befitting response to your posers

i have no personal vendetta on you joe. be clear on this

let positive thoughts come into this forum and lets have constructive exchanges

i dont think you have said anything about what Nilavupriyan commented earlier about Mohanlal ( which i have just highlighted )

this shows you are a bit biased and prejudiced towards me while you are pro to kamal followers

thanks

Alien
25th April 2006, 07:47 AM
FOLKS !!! Cool it down !!
DO U ALL KNOW WHO THIS GUY NAKEERAN IS ????
:rotfl:
This guy is not a Mohan lal fan ! He is only fan of ARR and SRK !

Hez a hardcore Kamal hater ! And the reason he hates Kamal is , he thinks , Kamal is against his "community" ! Actually, Kamal also belongs to his community , but as we all know , he refused his caste identity ! ..... And, Nakeeran , I've told u this b4 , let me put it straight ... Kamal can only comment about the practices or rituals that he had been put through ... See, I can't be sitting here and say "Greeks follow weird rituals" , I shall only comment about what I know well ....... And I don't see Kamal(rem he belongs to ur same community) had ever ridiculed their beliefs or practices ! ..... Anyway thatz not relevant here !

Nilavu, do u recognize who is Nakeeran now ? .... He is the person u'd most fights (on various topics) in this hub ! ... He is none other than hubber "Maddy"
I am ready to bet my "hub-life" on this !! :twisted: .... I urge the moderators to check his ip add and ban Nakeeran... He is hubber Maddy in disguise ... and the thread he created also should b locked/deleted ... I strongly believe use of multiple ids is banned in the hub ...

Maddy anne, What beats me is how cheap can u get ??? And u intrude other guys here, by posting unwarranted remarks on them ... :twisted: ....
U've now disguised urself as a Mohan lal fan to create a war between both stars' fans ! :evil: :x .... U've stooped down to such levels for ur anti-Kamal propoganda !! ... How cowardly are u ?? :rotfl:

I've reported u , so tata :wave: .... Hopefully our Mods would soon take the actions .... :)

Alien
25th April 2006, 08:15 AM
And Kamal fans ignore him ! Itz just futile as anything to argue with him.... His hatred on Kamal has nothing to do with Kamal's artistic nature .... NO mohanlal fan seems to have visited this thread .... So letz move too .... Let him bark at others and Kamal ... :wink:

swathy
25th April 2006, 09:14 AM
9 pages for this thread :banghead:

ajithfederer
25th April 2006, 11:10 AM
LOCK THIS THREAD........

:evil:

princeofkerala
25th April 2006, 11:44 AM
Yes Lock this thread :x

Both Mohanlal & Kamal are Finest actors you will ever seen in Indian cinema nodout 8-)

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 12:08 PM
nakeeran ...

COMEDY :Sanmanassullavarkku Samadhanam, Nadodikkattu, Pattana Pravesham, Kilukkam, Poochakkoru Mookkuthi, Vellanakalude Naadu, TP Balagopalan MA, Gandhinagar Second Street, Mukundetta Sumithra Vilikkunnu,Chitram

ROMANCE :Thoovana Thumbikal, Chithram

VILLAIN TYPE :As an highly intense villain Manjil Virinja Pookkal, Uyarangalil

ANTI HERO :
Rajavinte Makan, Irupatham Noottandu, Devasuram

VARIETY :
Vaastuhara, Vaanaprastham, Guru, Aham,Thanmathra

IN TAMIL :
Iruvar, Kaala Paani a dubbed movie

TRAGIC ROLES :
Sadayam, Kireedam, Chenkol, Ulsavappittennu, Kanmadam, Dasharatham

MUSICAL GENIUS :
His Highness Abdullah, Bharatam

ARTISTIC TOUCH :
Rajasilpi, Kamaladalam

THRILLER :
Thazhvaram, Manichitrathazhu, Season, Kariyilakkattu Pole, Mukham, Nirnayam,Yodha

u have started this thread as a comparison thread...so if u wanna highlight a performance of lal for example in thriller roles u must show how it wins kamal's role in sigappu rojakkal

and u must compare his artistic roles with salangai oli and show how he wins....cant just list!

in comedy how does his roles wins micheal madhana kama rajan

Pavvam Nilavupriyan, how sad, you would not have crossed tn borders. I am sure you would have missed all these movies .

im ready to compare the performances of mohan lal in caters with kamal....

but u are just listing his films..

im ready to analyse the performance of kireedam,sanmanushullarukku samaadhanam,spadigam,iruvar,kaalapani,thaalavattam etc scene by scene with u...are u ready!

when someone compares with like talented artists, one should have the magnanimity and broadmindedness to appreciate facts

u must have created "kamal vs mohan lal" ...not a judgement thread!

Nayagan was splendid screen play and direction by Maniratnam. except for the hairstyle and old makeup , nothing extraordinary from kamal

nothing great in the performance of nayagan????

what can i argue with u?... look at his body language at different age group and the way he delivers dialoge at the different age levels!

they are not just to worship him but they are an eye opener to hero worshipping followers from tamil film industry.

hmmm...u dont know abt a person who changed his rasigar mandram into narpani amndram and guys who has donated thousands of eyes and lots of blood u ignorant guy!

u forgot abt the movie which got the best asian film award after anbe sivam...."virumaandi"

a guy who is cautious will not pen the screenplay of this type when he produces the movie

its clear now that as blind fans of kh you are all ready to watch any movie of his even if they are junk type and if kh is going to have such type of fans like you appreciating pammal, pancha, vasool,
its great to hear !

what abt naran,udayon,naaturajavu,maambalakaalam,vamanapura m bus route,hariharan pillai happy aanu,pop corn,kiluchundan maambazham,Achaneyanishttam,chathurangam,thaandava m, etc etc from mohan lal in few years... craps.. :banghead:

overall nakeeran..... u compare both of them with valid points!...

dont jump on others...u have started the trhead...so compare the performances of these two stars... :banghead:

NOV
25th April 2006, 12:26 PM
If all these makes a GREAT actor, guess who this great actor is:

COMEDY : Gentleman

ROMANCE : Padayappa

VILLAIN TYPE : Arunachalam

HINDI MOVIE: Phool Bane Angaarey

ANTI HERO : Lucky Man

VARIETY : Jeans

TRAGIC ROLES : Suyamvaram

MUSICAL GENIUS : Karagaattakkaaran

ARTISTIC TOUCH : Nammavar

THRILLER : Yaar

MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT: Boys

Guess who it is.......................... the only actor with a larger than life presence ever seen in Indian cinema!

ajithfederer
25th April 2006, 12:26 PM
pattaya leppu nilavu..........

:thumbsup:

great
25th April 2006, 12:31 PM

Guess who it is.......................... the only actor with a larger than life presence ever seen in Indian cinema!

its SENTHIL :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

rami
25th April 2006, 12:33 PM

Ada namma karuppu thangam.. Kounder veettu kannukutty..
NOV .. Eppadi chinna kounder - intelligencea vitteeenga..

joe
25th April 2006, 12:35 PM

Senthil!

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 12:45 PM

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 12:47 PM
karuppu thangam kavundar veetu kannukutti

NOV
25th April 2006, 12:48 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Eppadi chinna kounder - intelligencea vitteeenga..avarin perumai chinna pattiyalil adangaadhenbatharkku idhu oru udhaarnam :thumbsup:

friends, you all guessed it correct; now just understand the message behind my posting and move on (off).

:wave:

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 12:50 PM
yeah :wave:

anyway u forgot another tragic role in muthu!

NOV
25th April 2006, 12:50 PM

:rotfl:enna sirippu nilavu?
orE vaarththai - INFORMATION....

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 12:51 PM
i dint expect that management consultant really...and also musical genius :rotfl:

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 12:52 PM
:wave:

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 12:54 PM
Welcome back dudes nice to see so many posts all directly or indirectly ridiculing me . Dont you guys realise that you are all pouring sand on your heads only by doing this ?
it reflects bad taste and poor understanding of issues
Now I could see 2 moderators jumping into the fray .great ! I wonder how Nov stoops down to such levels ! guys you are all losing your credibility as moderators .
Anyway, keep going and expose your ignorance on Mohanlal and glorify Kamal
if kamal sees this thread he will lower his head in shame wondering what kind of fans he has around ?
Nilavupriyan , if you once again look at your post earlier on ridiculing Mohanlal about his personality, it is a poor reflection on you and your tastes.certainlly kamal deserves a better matured and intellectual fan and not of your front bencher type !
seems Alien has nothing to post except creating confusion in this thread.
Great going guys

selvakumar
25th April 2006, 12:58 PM
I am staying away from this thread just for MY FRIEND "ROMIO"

:cry:

Otherwise, DAAR DAAR AAYIDUKKUM

:twisted:

NOV
25th April 2006, 12:59 PM
Moderator's note: I know the game you are playing and have allowed you a little leeway, but don't take advantage of it.

Keep to the topic without making personal attacks OR face the consquences.

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 01:05 PM
Moderator's note: I know the game you are playing and have allowed you a little leeway, but don't take advantage of it.

Keep to the topic without making personal attacks OR face the consquences.

as a moderator ( neutral ) if you see the entire thread, you will realise how much of stone throwing made on me! :lol: and if you are going to continue encouraging such things go ahead friend
noone seems to focus on mohanlal or kamal but just throw mud on me consistently. its the consistency which i admire

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:08 PM
nakeeran...answer my long post...stick to the topic

great
25th April 2006, 01:14 PM
as a moderator ( neutral ) if you see the entire thread, you will realise how much of stone throwing made on me! :lol: and if you are going to continue encouraging such things go ahead friend
noone seems to focus on mohanlal or kamal but just throw mud on me consistently. its the consistency which i admire

Dude !!!! Have u come out with single point in favour of LAL, you havent come out with any point. You are the one who went ahead and mentioned personal remarks against other, we havent passed any personal comments against you.We are very much focussed with our discuss better you try to contribute some points in favour of lal or against Kamal. DONT JUST BLABBER SAYING WE ARE THROWING MUD ON YOU

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 01:16 PM
Great. just go back and see the posts made yesterday on mohanlal and you will get everything about variety. see closely like what kamal is doing in your avatar . you will get all what you wanted about i have categorised mohanlal's movies
then you pass your best judgement

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:24 PM
Mohanlal has himself admitted hes nowhere near to kamal..

Idaila neenga enna Tholuthi ? :twisted: :evil:

great
25th April 2006, 01:26 PM

Oh avara theriyathu !!! Avar thaan NAKEERAN

Netri kan thirapinum Kutram kutramae !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:27 PM

May be some Old hubber... :roll:

or some stranger :oops: .... :lol:

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 01:29 PM

interpret the same like this. he is nowwhere near to kamal. it means he is far ahead of him :oops:

great
25th April 2006, 01:30 PM

May be some Old hubber... :roll:

or some stranger :oops: .... :lol:

Irrukkum :o

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:30 PM
interpret the same like this. he is nowwhere near to kamal. it means he is far ahead of him :oops:

This shows how immature u are.. :lol2:

no use talking to you.. :cry:

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:31 PM
nakeeran...which is ur favourite dialogue from "kireedam"?

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 01:33 PM
villain007

odaadhepaa udanay. if you have anything to say about mohanlal, stay here or goodbye.dont just post something

thambi great. enna padichiyaa ennoda extensive posting on mohanlal and his variety of roles ? any further doubts about him ?

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:36 PM
villain007

odaadhepaa udanay. if you have anything to say about mohanlal, stay here or goodbye.dont just post something

anna vankamnaa.... naa edhukunaa odanum.. :idea:

Mohanlal pathi enna solla ? hes a good actor but not as great as KAMAL.... :P

great
25th April 2006, 01:36 PM
Nakkeeran Anne . Its very easy for us to give of KH films like wise, do you want us to do that

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 01:39 PM
[tscii:fc20289514]Nilavupriyan

you want to know more about Mohanlal and experiences from others who had moved with him in close quarters , here its from Shaji Karun ( hope you know him )

Mohanlal's performance as Kunjikkuttan won both national and international acclaim.

I can only express one word if I have to describe Mohanlal: wonder. I look at him with awe when he transforms himself from a person to an artiste in front of the camera. I don't know how he transforms himself. It's inexplicable. I've seen him from behind the camera when I was a cinematographer. In Hariharan's Panchagni, for instance, I had asked him how such a transformation was possible. He had no answer to it.

The European cameraman who shot Vaanaprastham had a similar experience. There was a scene in Vaanaprastham where Kunjikkuttan goes to meet his guru who is unwell. It was a long, slow sequence of around 200 ft. And the cameraman tracked him from head to foot. By the time the camera reached the foot, the cinematographer couldn't see anything -- his eyes had welled up watching Mohanlal.

We had had two rehearsals earlier. And Mohanlal did them mechanically without any emotion. But when the camera started rolling for the shot, he transformed himself amazingly. Only when we saw the rushes, did we realise that the cameraman had moved away without switching off the camera. Nobody knew about this -- a Panavision camera is silent. As the camera was still on, we saw the cameraman running to Mohanlal and embracing him with tears in his eyes.

He holds Kathakali artistes in great respect. And that was visible in his performance, too. It was as if he was bowing to them.

Mohanlal has this amazing ability to express and convey what the director wants, very fast and convincingly. I use technology to convey emotions but he uses his uncanny ability to convey emotions. His movements are so sharp and graceful that you see a kind of rhythm even when he raises his hand or moves his leg. It is a gift only he has.

I asked him again after watching him in Vaanaprastham how he managed to do that. He had no answer to give me. That is why I describe him as a gifted wonder.

For the shots in which he had to perform Kathakali, he put on the costumes and the headgear in the evening. We shot till the early hours of the day. I think it went on for eight hours or so. Throughout it all, he stood there with the kireedom (the head gear) on.

After we packed up, the man who dresses Kathakali artistes fell at Mohanlal's feet. He exclaimed that even professional Kathakali artistes never wore the kireedom (which weighs six or seven kilos) for eight hours! Usually, when Kathakali dancers get a break, the first thing they do is take off the kireedom.

Mohanlal said he forgot he had the kireedom on! Imagine forgetting wearing something so heavy. My explanation is it was because he considered the whole experience a kind of prayer, a bhakti. A human being forgets himself and all around him only when he experiences bhakti. It is not accepting anything but offering something. That is the quality that Mohanlal has.

The reason I wanted to cast him in the film was because I sensed his vast talent. When we were at Cannes, after watching Vaanaprastham, a European director told him, "You are born in the wrong part of the world."

I felt very proud, but I argued back, saying "Who said he was on the wrong side?"

But that's the truth. We have no one in India who compares to Mohanlal. He has an amazing range of emotions. I don’t think there is any emotion, comedy or serious, that he can't do. We haven't fully exploited his talent. He has a lot more to offer. A lot more.

VERU EDHAAVADHU VENUMAA PLS[/tscii:fc20289514]

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:40 PM
nakeeran..im asking u the favourite dialogue from kireedam...

tell me ur favourite dialogue plzz.. (enna escape-a) :rotfl:

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:40 PM
Nakkeeran , We don want Kamal to be compared with mohanlal..

Kamal is a legend whereas mohanlal :roll:

Guess u r a malayali.. cuz u ppl don appreaite outsiders talents.

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:41 PM
nakeeran..im asking u the favourite dialogue from kireedam...

tell me ur favourite dialogue plzz.. (enna escape-a) :rotfl:

:roll: :huh:

nilavupriyan
dont copy some articles from some websites...tell ur what u know!

Nakeeran
Nakkeeran Anne . Its very easy for us to give of KH films like wise, do you want us to do that

Great . if you havnt seen mohanlal's movies , you can i expect you to make counter claims. kamal has alreay created history and has achieved a lot .
just focus on mohanlal now

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:42 PM
Nilavu , am sure hes an old beer in a new bottle.. :lol: :lol:

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:42 PM
villian..its a mohan lal movie..which got hima national award..

im asking this mohan lal fan a dialogue from the movie..he cant answer!

this shows he is not a lal fan(he doesnt know im a lal fan..next to kamal.)...paavam

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:44 PM
villian..its a mohan lal movie..which got hima national award..

im asking this mohan lal fan a dialogue from the movie..he cant answer!

this shows he is not a lal fan(he doesnt know im a lal fan)...paavam

super machi :thumbsup:

nakeeran , answer his query ? :twisted:

great

Great . if you havnt seen mohanlal's movies , you can i expect you to make counter claims. kamal has alreay created history and has achieved a lot .
just focus on mohanlal now

IF you want to discuss on MOHANLAL alone, why you have started a thread stating mohanlal is better than KH. THIS clearly shows your ignorance as you have not seen any KH movies

Nakeeran
nilavupriyan and others . innum vera enna doubt irukko kelungappa. I am just waiting for you all so that i can give you a befitting reply in one shot
someone posts whether i am a malayalee ! we are from one country man and thats India. pls dont create state differentiation
it doesnt matter from which state i belong to .what matters is the subject. about mohanlal

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:45 PM
seringa nakeeran , kireedam padathile oru dialogue sollunga ? :roll:

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:47 PM
eeiiii......just give us ur favourite dialogue of kireedam movie and tell us the situation of that dialogue!

and why u like it...i can even tell the scene sequance in kireedam

joe

Pls give him some time to search from the web :lol:

nilavupriyan
nakeeran is searching in google for a dialogue i guess

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:48 PM
Nakeeran anne , sollunga :P

cmon baby , googling doesnt help :cry:

great
25th April 2006, 01:48 PM

thedinalum kidaikathu :lol:

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:49 PM

Joe anna , its virtually impossible to find a dialgue googling.. :cry:

:lol: :lol:

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:49 PM
Mods , check his IP addr.... I m sure hes an old hubber

:twisted: :twisted:

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:50 PM
if he is a mohan lal fan...he would have said it in a jiffy...

because some dialogues are said by mohan lal with great modulation..they touch our heart.....

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:51 PM
if he is a mohan lal fan...he would have said it in a jiffy...

because some dialogues are said by mohan lal with great modulation..they touch our heart.....

Appa ithu yaara irukum ? :roll:

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 01:52 PM
what joe even you are following others ! ( expected some decorum from you . not to be part of a group of guys who dont know much about other stars than kamal ) I am just enjoying watching all your posts and wait for my moment to pounce on you guys.
I always do the wait and pounce approach .so dont rush to conclusion dudes

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:53 PM
what joe even you are following others ! ( expected some decorum from you . not to be part of a group of guys who dont know much about other stars than kamal ) I am just enjoying watching all your posts and wait for my moment to pounce on you guys.

ya... googling takes time... :cry: try yahoo search.. :lol2:

joe
25th April 2006, 01:54 PM

Joe anna , its virtually impossible to find a dialgue googling.. :cry:

:lol: :lol:

May be he will give the dialogue "Enda guruvaayurappa!",probably exists in all movies!

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:54 PM
nakeeran..romba try panna vendam...

i have myself posted the sensitive dialogues of kireedam in hub!

if u wanna know those dialogues..have a look

http://www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=5649&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

look at the last post!

if u want i shall give the exact dialogue...because i have the kireedam cd with me...im an ardent fan of mohan lal for ur info..

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:55 PM
then what abt spadigam....an entertainer from lal..

can u give ur favourite dialogue from spadigam?

or "sanmanasullarukku samadhanam"?

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 01:58 PM
so..u dont know anything abt lal...moderators...take a note

villan007
25th April 2006, 01:59 PM
nakeeran anne , irukela ? :roll:

joe
25th April 2006, 02:03 PM
For me,Though I am not fluent in malayalam ,I can understand 80% ,since my home is just 35 kms away from Kerala..I have seen lot of Lal,mamooty movies and found both are great actors..To me I like Mamooty than lal..Lal is fit for casual characters,comedy ,but surely not versatile compare to kamal hassan ..Surely mohanlal can't do punnahai mannan,salangai oli ,apoorva sagotharargal kind of roles.

villan007
25th April 2006, 02:04 PM
For me,Though I am not fluent in malayalam ,I can understand 80% ,since my home is just 35 kms away from Kerala..I have seen lot of Lal,mamooty movies and found both are great actors..To me I like Mamooty than lal..Lal is fit for casual characters,comedy ,but surely not versatile compare to kamal hassan ..Surely mohanlal can't do punnahai mannan,salangai oli ,apoorva sagotharargal kind of roles.

:o ..entha ooru ? :roll:

even i'm jus 50 kms away from kerala :D

joe
25th April 2006, 02:06 PM
:o ..entha ooru ? :roll:

Nagercoil!

villan007
25th April 2006, 02:08 PM
Nagercoil!

oh..great.. :D

great
25th April 2006, 02:09 PM

Dont worry !!! we will wait, we dont want to miss out the fun :D :D :D :D

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:10 PM
joe...i have always felt mohan lal can justify "mahanadhi" with a great ease!

but when it comes to kuridhipunal,micheal madhana kama rajan,punnagai mannan,anbe sivam,hey raam,indian ...mohan lal cannot justify kamal!

kamal is best when it comes to versatility...

joe
25th April 2006, 02:11 PM
joe...i have always felt mohan lal can justify "mahanadhi" with a great ease!

but when it comes to kuridhipunal,micheal madhana kama rajan,punnagai mannan,anbe sivam,hey raam,indian ...mohan lal cannot justify kamal!

kamal is best when it comes to versatility...

Ofcourse! except Anbe sivam ,I think mohanlal can do in different style.

selvakumar
25th April 2006, 02:11 PM
To me I like Mamooty than lal..Lal is fit for casual characters,comedy ,but surely not versatile compare to kamal hassan ..Surely mohanlal can't do punnahai mannan,salangai oli ,apoorva sagotharargal kind of roles.

Joe .. Nice post !!

I agree with u.. I also feel the same. I would rate MAMOOTY A BIT HIGHER THAN LAL AT ANYTIME.. He is a natural actor and never bends on rules of the game.

P.S: You have commented on Mamooty.. Soon We can see a thread by name "MAMOOTY IS A BETTER ACTOR THAN KAMAL" Get ready Guys !! :D

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:12 PM
anyway....."nariyin saayam veluthu pochu..dum dum dum..." :rotfl: :lol:

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:13 PM
yeah....anbe sivam...yes joe! :wink:

joe
25th April 2006, 02:18 PM
Friends,
It is plain and simple.

Mohanlal can be best for particular roles.

But the bottom line is..

Kamal can do anyrole mohanlal did,but Mohanlal can't do all the roles done by Kamal.

People argue dance,handsome,fitness can't make a actor great..True! But Kamal has everything ,not just these..that is the wonder..If you take any actor..they lack atleast in one aspect ..But kamal almost comnplete in all aspects..surprisingly he has more additional talents beyond an actor ..Such a great actor is also a great thinker,writer,poet with huge knowledge on history,soceity,proficiency in language..I think nobody can match him.

villan007
25th April 2006, 02:18 PM
anyway....."nariyin saayam veluthu pochu..dum dum dum..." :rotfl: :lol:

shhh hes waiting now.... he ll pounce back at the right time.. :lol:

great
25th April 2006, 02:20 PM
Nakeera !!! Poruthathu pothum pongi Ezhu

read it in Manohara style

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joe
25th April 2006, 02:23 PM
I challenge Lal fans ..in the movie MMKR ,among 4 roles ,one is the rich kamal who return from aborad with stylish english accent..Man..what a 'KaLai' ..manorama says" Thampi ..un mugathula panakkara kalai appadi theriyuthu" how true it is ..That look ,style ,facial maturity ,can lal fit for that? I am damn sure lal can't change his body to make so much handsome and stylish..

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 02:27 PM
Now this thread has got some sanity ! I could see constructive exchanges between kamal fans on mohanlal . this is a good development . good show guys.

i have loads of mohanlal dialogues in memory but its of no use to you Nilavupriyan. then you will ask me chidlishly which colour tshirt he wore in Chitram, which jibba was used in his highness. iwhich make up in kireedam , who was his pair, who penned the lyrics, ts endless arguments
if you are really a qualitative dfer, post your views on what you know about mohanlal.

dont post like what you did first about his personality

if you dont know anything other than kireedam, i cant help it !

noone disputes about mahanadhi, devar magan, virumandi

villan007
25th April 2006, 02:29 PM
nalla samaalipu... :clap: :lol2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 02:33 PM
thambi villan007

samatha ajit threadku popa nee. time waste pannadhe ingay. unakku mohanlal patri edhuvum theriyaadhu pola . unakkau kamalai patriyum theriyadhu . poda kanna po

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:36 PM
nakeera....u cant tell one dialogue..one dialogue from the national award performance of lal..

guys he is a black sheep..for sure!

ignore him!

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:37 PM
thambi villan007

samatha ajit threadku popa nee. time waste pannadhe ingay. unakku mohanlal patri edhuvum theriyaadhu pola . unakkau kamalai patriyum theriyadhu . poda kanna po

ungalukku evlo mohan lala pathi theriyum nu engalukku therinju pochu :rotfl:

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:39 PM
I challenge Lal fans ..in the movie MMKR ,among 4 roles ,one is the rich kamal who return from aborad with stylish english accent..Man..what a 'KaLai' ..manorama says" Thampi ..un mugathula panakkara kalai appadi theriyuthu" how true it is ..That look ,style ,facial maturity ,can lal fit for that? I am damn sure lal can't change his body to make so much handsome and stylish..

surely joe!

when he enters and delivers the dialogue "good morning gentlemen...sorry I have to bargein on ur meeting like this"...enna oru diction!

villan007
25th April 2006, 02:46 PM
thambi villan007

naa kamal pathi enaku nalla theriumna..ungaluku than theriaadhu pola.. :P

mohanlal pathi enaku therianum endu avasiam illai.. :lol2:

villan007
25th April 2006, 02:48 PM
nakeeran , Nilavu asked u to post a dialogue from a lal movie..

U didnt and giving reasons like viral chappi paapas... :P

I think u dunno anything abt Lalettan... 8-)

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:50 PM
leave out nakeeran villian..paavam!

edho theriyama sollitaru..polachu povatum

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 02:50 PM
Villain007

konjam podupaa about Lalettan . How far you know , let me see this or you know only lalettan ?
nilavupriyan , so you had to search website to post about kireedam. thanks buddy

joe
25th April 2006, 02:51 PM
Nilavu,
These kind of small things makes kamal special..Naturally he is handsome..He has to make himself less handsome for certain roles (eg..Guna ,Anbe sivam) unlike many actors put inch of make up to look normal.

With great acting ability ,GOD has naturely given him so many plus points ,his physic ,look and many ..And kamal is not just an actor who just act and go .He has been learning every depratment of film making ..With all these talents ,unlike others he is not isolated ignorant on extra activities ..He is interested in Tamil literature,world cinema ,new technology ,social problems...Unlike other bafoons who doesn't know anything about soceity ,Kamal has clear stand in every social problems and issues.

He is great! Unmatched!!

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:51 PM
but i believe he is a "stranger" who is banned!

he wants to degrade kamal without involving the name of rajni!

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:52 PM
Villain007

konjam podupaa about Lalettan . How far you know , let me see this or you know only lalettan ?
nilavupriyan , so you had to search website to post about kireedam. thanks buddy

search the web? :lol:

that post posted by me was 15 days back..go and see the date..even before u have joined the hub...

and i again say u that i like lalettan next to kamal!

so if u wanna know abt him....ask me!...

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 02:53 PM

nilavupriyan, like what happened yesterday after my post about mohanlal and his movies
today at the end of the day, you will be sad dear .
i am just holding on to all to see what other comments are being made here.

villan007
i have loads of mohanlal dialogues in memory but its of no use to you Nilavupriyan.

I knw loads abt LAL its of no use to u nakeeran :poke:

nilavupriyan
vietnam veedu in KTV Joe!

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:55 PM

nilavupriyan, like what happened yesterday after my post about mohanlal and his movies
today at the end of the day, you will be sad dear .
i am just holding on to all to see what other comments are being made here.

aiyo..aiyo.. :rotfl:

inniku naanga ellam sernthu ungala sutha vittu sunnambu adichom...paavam neenga ...engala paavamnu soldreengala :rotfl:

anyway...neenga nethu post pannadhellam copy pastenu ellarukkum theriyum :lol:

joe
25th April 2006, 02:56 PM
vietnam veedu in KTV Joe!
Thanks Nilavu! But we don't have KTV in singapore.

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 02:56 PM
nakeeran....oru dialogue solla vakkilla..

neenga lal fan-a?

idha naanga nambanuma :rotfl:

villan007
25th April 2006, 02:57 PM
nakeeran....oru dialogue solla vakkilla..

neenga lal fan-a?

idha naanga nambanuma :rotfl:

ketta ungaluku solla mudiathu nu solrar :rotfl:

great
25th April 2006, 03:00 PM
whats the new comedy 8-)

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:01 PM
Nilavu / friends
a request. dont make this thread like a chat thread. put something about mohanlal or kamal and lets move forward

no digression pls

joe
25th April 2006, 03:01 PM
Guys,
I think ,nakeeran is just making fun,just wanted to provoke us..pls leave him.

nilavupriyan
25th April 2006, 03:02 PM
ok..joe!

in mmkr the charecter i liked most was raju!

"shokka sonnaya..dhoolya..idhelam apdiye varradhudhalla.nyaabam vechkuren..naanum engayavadhu adchi viduren"

next is kameswaran...madhan micheal...adada...ellame nachu charecter

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:04 PM
Guys,
I think ,nakeeran is just making fun,just wanted to provoke us..pls leave him.

No joe i have better things to do than just chatting . all the traits which you mentioned about his personality are all intact with mohanlal also. he is pronounced the prince of kerala for his youth and charming personality

great
MMKR is one of the best comedies made in tamil cinema .

Awesome body langual and dialogue delivery by Kamal

Bheem boy bheem boy !!! Antha LockerLa ulla naalu latchatha inth avinishi naai mungila vitta yeri :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nilavupriyan
better guys quit this thread...we shall discuss in the opposite thread of this!

or we shall goto "kamal favourite scens thread"

joe
25th April 2006, 03:06 PM
ok..joe!

in mmkr the charecter i liked most was raju!

"shokka sonnaya..dhoolya..idhelam apdiye varradhudhallanyaabam vechkuren..naanum engayavadhu adchi viduren"

next is kameswaran...madhan micheal...adada...ellame nachu charecter

Yeah.."wait a nimit..."!

Though my favourite is kameeswaran ,I mentioned the rich character since no actor can bring that richness on face,body and costume!

terminator
25th April 2006, 03:07 PM
. he is pronounced the prince of kerala for his youth and charming personality

Avaru Keralala thaan Prince aana Kamal Universal Hero

bingleguy
25th April 2006, 03:26 PM
Compare panna mudiyaadha rendu pera en compare panreenga !

Both are great in their own way !

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:27 PM
terminator kamal got ulaganayan name from tn . not from delhi
mohanlal like kamal also has national awards.
his knowledge on music is immense.

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:31 PM

bingileguy i expected this response from kamal followers . at last i got a matured post and i am happy to see this really.
indeed they are great in their own way .
some hardcore kamal fans didnt have the courtesy to appreciate mohanlal becas they are so biased towards kamal and prejudiced towards others
if kamal / tfm can take a leaf out of kerala film industry, one can see more realistic movies in future. if you all wish to continue to tread the same old path, so be it

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:31 PM

bingileguy i expected this response from kamal followers . at last i got a matured post and i am happy to see this really.
some hardcore kamal fans didnt have the courtesy to appreciate mohanlal becas they are so biased towards kamal and prejudiced towards others
if kamal / tfm can take a leaf out of kerala film industry, one can see more realistic movies in future. if you all wish to continue to tread the same old path, so be it

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:32 PM

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:33 PM

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:33 PM

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 03:34 PM

if kamal / tf can take a leaf out of kerala film industry, one can see more realistic movies in future. if you all wish to continue to tread the same old path, so be it

joe
25th April 2006, 03:39 PM

Atlast you accepted you are immature to start a thread"Mohanlal is far better than Kamal Hassan"..Thanks!

great
25th April 2006, 03:40 PM

Atlast you accepted you are immature to start a thread"Mohanlal is far better than Kamal Hassan"..Thanks!

:clap: :clap:

selvakumar
25th April 2006, 03:48 PM
if kamal / tf can take a leaf out of kerala film industry, one can see more realistic movies in future. if you all wish to continue to tread the same old path, so be it

Dude :rotfl:

You are seriously :lol:

I saw a LAL MOVIE in which he fought for rescuing his kidnapped child.

To be honest.

EVEN OUR VIJAYKANTH PLAYS SUCH ROLES BEYOND EXCELLANCE.

Do u mean to say that A MAN WHO HAD TONS OF BEAUTIFUL CHIN ON HIS FACE AND WITH HEAVY BACK LIFT IS THE MOST HANDSOMEST ACTOR OF INDIA? :rotfl:

beats me :cry:

selvakumar
25th April 2006, 03:54 PM
thambi villan007

Dude... It would be better if u restrict yourself to Laalllaa thread rather than comparing him with a FAMOUS PERSONALITY LIKE KAMAL.

Otherwise, I might have to create one more thread with the title

"MAMOOTY IS A BETTER ACTOR THAN LLAAALLLAAA"

or

"somthing else""

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 04:06 PM

Joe as a matured guy ( i thought so ) i expected some basic decorum from you .but you are also following the path of school boys :oops:
pls refrain from posting such immatured messages

by the way, you said bye bye yesterday. why you are here dude ?

to throw more sand on me :lol:

swathy
25th April 2006, 04:24 PM

I said this long back.

selvakumar
25th April 2006, 04:25 PM
Joe as a matured guy ( i thought so ) i expected some basic decorum from you .but you are also following the path of school boys :oops:
pls refrain from posting such immatured messages
by the way, you said bye bye yesterday. why you are here dude ?
to throw more sand on me :lol:

"What you sow, so you reap" Even then he replied to you in a nice way. It was you who started it with comments on NT and by creating a thread like this dude !! Throwing the sand on LAAALAA. :lol:

It is like "Devil Preaching Bible" :lol:

P.S: If u think that people are over-acting, then it is ur problem. We can say easily that for LAALAA it is UNDER-ACTING OR NO-ACTING. We don't want to do that.

and BTW, For u, KH never acts. He lives the character.

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 04:35 PM
selvakumar neenga kerala movies paakradhillaya . pls mohanlal movies / mamooty movies paarunga. niraya kathukalaam.
how to live like a character ( no chest beating no screaming . no over acting

neenga yaarum drok kal paakalaya pls see ompuri acting there and compare with our guys. pls excuse me to say further on this. total disappointment from kamal but nassar and arjun did well

Nakeeran
25th April 2006, 04:37 PM

I said this long back.

swathy neenga oru arivu jeevi. I think sometime back you had the avatar of vivekananda :idea: but now :lol: :oops: :?: