24th April 2006, 10:52 PM
Hi friends

Here I list the successful directors with multiple MDs

1) Manirathnam - (IR, ARR)
2) Bharathiraja - (IR, ARR)
3) K. Balachandar - (MSV, IR, ARR)
4) Sridhar - (MSV, IR)

the list will grow

I am not responsible for any quarrel based on this :lol: and i am requested you all to participate with your great arguments.

Sanjeevi
24th April 2006, 10:53 PM
Lets start

MumbaiRamki
25th April 2006, 01:59 PM
1.Vasanth (deva ,Yuvan,Illayaraaja and alot more)
2.Ks Ravikumar( Raaja ,yuvan ,ARR ,Deva,Sirpi)
3.Sundar C ( Vidyasaagar,KR,YSR,SIrpi)
4.Kathir(IR,ARR)
5.Nasar(IR,YSR,Deva)
6.Bala (IR,YSR)
7.Ram Gopal Verma ( So many )
8.Shaaji Kailash( KR,Vidyasaagar,Deva)

interz
25th April 2006, 05:01 PM
Lingusamy ( S A Rajkumar, Vidyasagar, Yuvan Shankaraja, Harris Jeyaraj)
SJ Soorya ( Deva, A R Rahman)

dinesh2002
25th April 2006, 05:34 PM
1.Shankar [ARR,HJ]
2.Bharathiraja [IR,ARR,Deva]
3.Priyadharshan [ARR,VS,HJ]
4.PravinKanth [ARR,Dhina]
5.AzhagaPerumal [ARR,KR]
6.Suresh Krishna [ARR,Deva]

Azhaga Perumal is the Dir of Udhaya & DUm DUm DUm rite??

jaiganes
25th April 2006, 05:44 PM
Dinesh that is correct. He also worked with VS on a Srikanth movie. I forgot its name.
Priyadarshan has worked with IR also (Gopura Vaasalile).
Add D.Imaan to the list of MDs with whom Sundar C worked with.
BharathiRaja has worked with VS(Pasumpon) and Sirpi (eera nilam)

krish244
25th April 2006, 06:05 PM
Bharathiraja has also worked with Devendran for the film "Vedham Pudhidhu". I love the song "Kannukkul Nooru Nilava" from that movie.

Balachandar has also worked with Maragadamani for the film "Azhagan". A couple of songs are pretty good in this movie too.

thanks,

Krishnan

dinesh2002
25th April 2006, 07:18 PM
Dinesh that is correct. He also worked with VS on a Srikanth movie. I forgot its name.

that explains about Thamarai Poovakum beeing a replica version of Athangara Marame!! 8-)

interz
26th April 2006, 02:31 AM
the movie starring srikanth & meera jasmine, directed by azhagaperumal is Jhoot

Sanjeevi
26th April 2006, 10:03 AM
As for I know Maragathamani (MM Keeram) and K. Balachandar combo has 3 movies

1) Azhagan
2) Jathi Malli
3) Vanamae Ellai

So KB had successfull combo with

V. Kumar
MSV
IR
ARR
Maragathamani
and Deva too

jaiganes
26th April 2006, 10:41 AM
Add V.S.Narasimhan too to the list . He worked with KB for thaneer thaneer and Achamillay Achamillay.

Sanjeevi
26th April 2006, 11:01 AM
Oh I forget VSN & KB combo. It was very nice in Achamillai Achamillai

rajasaranam
26th April 2006, 04:14 PM

Isnt Siraichaalai/Kaalapaani a priyadarshan Movie :?

rajasaranam
26th April 2006, 04:18 PM
that explains about Thamarai Poovakum beeing a replica version of Athangara Marame!! 8-)

that was preposterous... Any sane man can say both are entirely different in tune or orchestration. You seriously have some problem dude 8-)

dinesh2002
26th April 2006, 05:24 PM

that was preposterous... Any sane man can say both are entirely different in tune or orchestration. You seriously have some problem dude 8-)

ithu vanthe NEENGE soluringala??? :lol:

umaramesh
26th April 2006, 05:50 PM
Jaiganes

THANNER THANNEER by MSV. I think VSN worked one more movie with KB> Kalyana Agathigal.

Great director SURYA Vittutingale?

Surya-Deva/ARR

ramesh

xml
26th April 2006, 06:13 PM
Dinesh
you should have some musical sense before posting anything.For u all threads are for critisizing other MD's and all the other MD's songs are copied from ARR.If u have brain listern IR oldies kattile kammangkattile(starring prabu and meena), VS's thamarappovukkum and ARR's athangara marama and tell me which is similar to what. if that be ARR song you will simply say VS lifted from ARR. rite.Thank god.
What else copied from ARR. Make a list of them and send it to ANANDA VIKATAN or TUKLAK. u will get a lumb of money. leave the thread.

xml
26th April 2006, 06:24 PM
The best combo who made with all the MD is VASANTH .
keladh kanmani-IR.The spb song is still popular.
Rhythm-ARR.A complete musical hit.
Poovellam Kettupar-YSR.A landmark for YSR.
Eai nee romba azhaga irukke-a musical hit with new comers.

xml
26th April 2006, 06:24 PM

xml
26th April 2006, 06:27 PM
Dinesh
you should have some musical sense before posting anything.For u all threads are for critisizing other MD's and all the other MD's songs are copied from ARR.If u have brain listern IR oldies kattile kammangkattile(starring prabu and meena), VS's thamarappovukkum and ARR's athangara marama and tell me which is similar to what. if that be ARR song you will simply say VS lifted from ARR. rite.Thank god.
What else copied from ARR. Make a list of them and send it to ANANDA VIKATAN or TUKLAK. u will get a lumb of money. leave the thread.

xml
26th April 2006, 06:27 PM

rajasaranam
26th April 2006, 07:15 PM
xml,

ethukku ivalo posts :shock:

rajasaranam
26th April 2006, 07:16 PM

ithu vanthe NEENGE soluringala??? :lol:

vere yarunge vanthe solle porange :mrgreen:

kameshratnam
27th April 2006, 12:52 PM
Hi,

Directors need to prove their worth individually and hence at many points they change their combinations. They want to come out of their image that they can succeed only with a specific team.

MR himself agreed at a public function that he could not get over the IR factor. IR's influence was so much. His wife sound deseperate in an interview that both shd work together.

God Bless

njv
29th April 2006, 12:19 AM
Hi,

Directors need to prove their worth individually and hence at many points they change their combinations. They want to come out of their image that they can succeed only with a specific team.

MR himself agreed at a public function that he could not get over the IR factor. IR's influence was so much. His wife sound deseperate in an interview that both shd work together.

God Bless

It wont. He begged so much for Iruvar and IR rejected him outright. I dont think IR would ever work with MR, unless its KH starring movie.

MADDY
29th April 2006, 07:15 AM
It wont. He begged so much for Iruvar and IR rejected him outright. I dont think IR would ever work with MR, unless its KH starring movie.

njv, i guess that is stretching it a bit far......MR is a huge name and there is no need for him to beg anyone.......If he is big enuf to create a Rahman then i dunt see any need for him to beg IR......

dont worry MR will do a movie with KH, choose IR as MD, later he will include Abhishek, Maddy,Vivek oberoi and Surya as 4 heroes along with Kamal Hassan..... :lol:

dinesh2002
29th April 2006, 09:12 AM
Hi,

God Bless

well after seeing the output of Iruvar's BGM & tracks....dont think MR missed anything...infact it gave MR more confidence when he has ARR...he can do ANY PROJECTS with appropriate tracks &BGM to support his film... :thumbsup: from love[alaipayuthey] to terrorism/fight [Roja,Bombay],from history[Iruvar] to latest [AE]...
Had this comment from HCMSVF...Pookodiyin is a perfect oldy track which ACTUALLY brought his memories back to the 60s... :clap:

u dun see MR 'beggin' IR to work with him now...no??;) we only see Kamal begging his producers to bring IR to score his movies...if im not mistaken,he did this to Indian,Thenali...not sure bout VV though....but i wont be shock if he did too :poke:

dinesh2002
29th April 2006, 09:29 AM
one thing for sure...IR is never a dir's music director to actually have the dir to stick with him all the time...he was rather more on how his songs should sound good & reach the masses...whereelse nowdays...since ARR came in...all the MDs r more of Dirs' Mds...they ACCEPT ideas from Dir to make the song/bgm sound just nice for the scenes or picturisation...even Hj or YSR...we can see how diff thier music can be with each dir...ofcource,this attitude is beeing practiced by ARR ever since Roja up to today's Godfather.

Scale
29th April 2006, 10:30 AM
Hi,

God Bless

idhu pudhusupa pudhusu :rotfl:

Ramakrishna
29th April 2006, 06:02 PM
Vikraman - ARR, S.A.Rajkumar

interz
29th April 2006, 08:50 PM
u forgot Sirpy (unnai ninaithu)

Ramakrishna
29th April 2006, 11:19 PM
u forgot Sirpy (unnai ninaithu)

I didn't know that.I thought it also had SAR.
SAR's music for Vikraman was good
ARR's music for Puthiya mannargal also was too good, especially that song Edudaa antha suriya.This song was full of richness.

Thunderbird
30th April 2006, 06:19 AM
njv, i guess that is stretching it a bit far......MR is a huge name and there is no need for him to beg anyone.......If he is big enuf to create a Rahman then i dunt see any need for him to beg IR......

dont worry MR will do a movie with KH, choose IR as MD, later he will include Abhishek, Maddy,Vivek oberoi and Surya as 4 heroes along with Kamal Hassan..... :lol:

and you as either comedian or sidekick :D

MADDY
30th April 2006, 08:51 AM

do they have any opening??? i'm looking for a job change....lemme try.... :lol:

svaisn
30th April 2006, 10:22 AM

do they have any opening??? i'm looking for a job change....lemme try.... :lol:

MR chance kodutha Venamnu yaaru sonna...

svaisn
30th April 2006, 10:25 AM
Hi,

God Bless

idhu pudhusupa pudhusu :rotfl:

NJV On Magazine - Cinema Burudakku
ithu than captionaaA????