PDA

View Full Version : School & College Galattas

Pages : [1] 2

terminator
25th April 2006, 05:34 PM
According to me, School / College days were the golden days. We came accross lot of funny, serious incidents during this days. Muthal kaadhal, mudhal natpu, mudhal sandai, etc... ellam vanthirukkum. Inge ellathaiyum share pannuvomaa.. :D

bingleguy
25th April 2006, 05:55 PM
No doubt about it Termi ... School n COllege days were awesome ...

School days la marakka mudiyaadha sila

Pencil vechu munnadi irukkiravan ukkarumbodhu adiyil veipadhu
missidam adi vaanguvadhu ;-) only miss
ella questions kku answer therinja madiri kai thookittu ...get up nnu sonna appuram ... sundu viralai kaatuvadhu
compass vechu bench la heart varaivadhu
:lol:
innum niraiyaa sollalaam

Mudhal Mutham -> Mudhal Yutham :lol:
Muthal Kaadhal -> Mudhal Modhal :lol: :lol:

innum irukku .......

thamizhvaanan
25th April 2006, 06:01 PM
I still think my school days were the best!!! I still have got one more year in college, may be later i will miss college life too!

There are several unforgettable moments to quote from my school life,
like pouring ink on top of the fellow sitting in front of me :evil:
or eating at the back bench, and getting permission from sir to wash hands saying that it got staind by ink :)

and a lot more things. when we school friends meet, we spend hrs discussing these things. we are planning for a get together in near futur. I am awaiting that :)

thamizhvaanan
25th April 2006, 06:02 PM
No doubt about it Termi ... School n COllege days were awesome ...

School days la marakka mudiyaadha sila

ella questions kku answer therinja madiri kai thookittu ...get up nnu sonna appuram ... sundu viralai kaatuvadhu
innum niraiyaa sollalaam

u r right bingleguy, getting beatings used to pain then, now they are sweet memories. unfortunately i dont have enuf of them. :(

terminator
25th April 2006, 06:09 PM
When I was in 9th standard this galatta had
happened.

Maths master was taking class on Mean, Median and Mode..

He wrote the formula on the board and asked all to say the formulae..

Antha formulala SIGMA vanthichu.. anga thaan vinaye vanthuchu...

Enga benchla iruntha 4 paerum instead of SIGMA we shout NAGMA... :lol:

Kootathila kovinda pottuttu irunthom...

Thidirnu enga benchla irunthu oruthanai ezhuppi formula sollunnaaru..

Avanum pazhakka thosathila SIGMA (x)/n kku pathila NAGMA (x)/n nu sollittaan..

Maths Master's face truned red.

Classla ore sirippu alai.. athu innum Mastera kaduppakkitathu...

avanukku vizhunthuchu paarunga adi..

Innum sigma nu yaaravathu sonna nagma thaan nyabagam varum :P

terminator
25th April 2006, 06:13 PM
I still think my school days were the best!!!

Me too think the same thamizh.. school days are the best.. i finished UG, but still I have only the golden memories of School days.

terminator
25th April 2006, 06:15 PM
innum niraiyaa sollalaam

Mudhal Mutham -> Mudhal Yutham :lol:
Muthal Kaadhal -> Mudhal Modhal :lol: :lol:

innum irukku .......

The same had happened in my school days too...

thamizhvaanan
25th April 2006, 06:17 PM
When I was in 9th standard this galatta had
happened.

Maths master was taking class on Mean, Median and Mode..

He wrote the formula on the board and asked all to say the formulae..

Antha formulala SIGMA vanthichu.. anga thaan vinaye vanthuchu...

Enga benchla iruntha 4 paerum instead of SIGMA we shout NAGMA... :lol:

Kootathila kovinda pottuttu irunthom...

Thidirnu enga benchla irunthu oruthanai ezhuppi formula sollunnaaru..

Avanum pazhakka thosathila SIGMA (x)/n kku pathila NAGMA (x)/n nu sollittaan..

Maths Master's face truned red.

Classla ore sirippu alai.. athu innum Mastera kaduppakkitathu...

avanukku vizhunthuchu paarunga adi..

Innum sigma nu yaaravathu sonna nagma thaan nyabagam varum :P

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i too have several memories like this. some can be shared and some cant be :wink:

Let more and more hubbers explain their childhood adventures. gr8 topic terminator :)

Sinthiya
25th April 2006, 06:21 PM
:lol:....Termi

thamizhvaanan
25th April 2006, 06:23 PM
guyz, go thru this post of mine.

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/p510476.html

may be this wud remind u of those glorious days where exam writing was itself a skill :D

terminator
25th April 2006, 06:33 PM
i too have several memories like this. some can be shared and some cant be :wink:

Thamizh i had seen ur personal page.. :wink:

terminator
25th April 2006, 06:35 PM
guyz, go thru this post of mine.

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/p510476.html

may be this wud remind u of those glorious days where exam writing was itself a skill :D

Ennoda Examsla nadantha koothu ellam viraivil varum.. 8-)

Hulkster
25th April 2006, 06:39 PM
Well i do not the culture of schools in India anaal engae secondary school ellam koothu thaan....Birthday bashing...thevai ellamal bashing..stripping day and usual wrestling fights in the class.

Appo Appo namma class leh oru joker irupaanga teacherai veena verupethuvethukku...:lol:

It was really a good experience as sometimes we build our characters from experiences in school and also learn alot of things about friendship from there....ellam oru kaalam

(PS. naan sonna bashing stripping ellam yenukku daily nadukkum...stripping oru thadavai..:oops:)

thamizhvaanan
25th April 2006, 10:17 PM
thevai ellamal bashing..stripping day and usual wrestling fights in the class.

stripping day :shock: :shock: this is unheard of. anyone else familiar with this?

great
25th April 2006, 10:40 PM
Great topic !!! termi :thumbsup:

I enjoyed the most during my school days particularly 11th and 12th :D will come out with more but bit later

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 05:52 AM
Yes looks like all of us enjoyed our pre college/polytechnic days.

Stripping day is not really a procedure there...sometimes if they all feel semma bored they will announce stripping time and they will choose the fella to be stripped...unfortunately i got stripped...:oops:...nalla velai our school was a boys school..ellei na maanam poirukkum.

Great, naan ninaikiraen neenga thaan chief ragging master unga palikudathil...:D

NOV
26th April 2006, 05:52 AM
I read these episodes in somebody's blog long ago. Although they are not my experiences, I have them entrenched in my mind. :)

These were a group of college students, who created havoc at two weddings....

One was a Church wedding. When the Pastor asked the usual question on whether anyone had objections to the matrimony, this group of kids ALL put up thier hands, shocking the entire church members. Continuing holding up thier hands, they slowly made it seem like they were stretching themselves.
:rotfl:

Another incident was at a Hindu wedding. They managed to get some make-do instruments and started dancing to saavu mOlam!
The best part was that the groom too joined in the dance. :roll:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 05:57 AM
Nov it looks like they are implying marriage is an alternate punishment for death....athuvum konjam unmai thaan.....any other incidents like this?..post pennunga pa yenukku indian school culture pathi theriyaathu.

Oh yeah in polytechnics at Singapore, usually they will announce a ICG(Indian cultural group) vs Non-ICG contest where either one group must catch atleast 15 members to win.

The thing is it is not touch and go type of catching...they catch like they are gonna kidnap you...and then put you into a dark room(A hosereel room) and lock you inside till you say ICG rulez or Non-ICG rulez.

And for birthdays ten people will carry the bday boy and push him into the pond.

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 06:19 AM
we normally give birthday bumps, or cake abhishegam for bday babies. bday bumpps can be using any method, 4 ppl holding a person by arms and legs and kicking his back or making the fellow bend down, put a towel over him ( towel just to make sure that he doesn know who is hitting) and whack the sh*t outta him.
once me and my friend were staying in a room. he had his bday the next day. an entire gang of 15 ppl enterd the room at 12 'o clock and celebrated his bday merrily by whacking him. I also participated :). As they left, they felt unsatisfied, the animal inside was still hungry. So like a deepavali inaam, they started hitting me :(. it is like buy one get one free , hit one and get one more to hit free :cry:.
even these days when we go to beach or other outdoors, we play this whacking game. our entire gang, which normally walks as group, start to spread into a huge circle. This is just to make sure that one doesnt show his back to any person. if so, it only takes only one person to start the massacre :lol:i've been a victim quite a few times.

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 06:44 AM
Massacre ah?....looks like this is a common thing in every part of the world...birthday bash by 15 people...neengalavethu paravalae..happens during birthdays...i was bashed daily by 22 people...although it was a good exercise in tolerating the pain...

Ungalakkum antha effect irukka whereby even 25 people whacking you will do nothing to you.

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 07:04 AM
ennappa vadivelu madiri pesurae, just got reminded of one of his dialogues

"appuuu, ponga appu. naanga adi vangatha areavae kedaiyathu. evalo adi vangunaalum satthamae varaadhu, odunathum kedaiyathu"

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:06 AM
School padikirappa naan friends ku forward panrannu solliputtu miss kum settu A-Jokes E-Mail panni vuttuten...

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 07:06 AM
I didn get whackd on all days. even if i get some, i will forget the pain once i retaliate it on someone else :lol:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:15 AM
:lol:....palikku pali adikku adi sollunga...anaal naan nallavan...koduttha adiyai thirumbi kodukka mattein..:D

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 07:18 AM
vadivelu: "evaloo adichaalum vaangikiriye, nee rombbba nalllllavannnnnu sollitttaaanga maa"

is ur reason somewat similar? :lol:

and do u mean to say u dont involve urself in birthday bashes?

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:26 AM
Nope....yennukku adikka pidikaathu pa...manasu varaathu..:cry:(kamalhassan style)...Im more good in verbal bashing(arukkuvethu)..seri anything else besides bashes?..ellei na palaiya gnyabangal vanthidum(thenpaandi tune sounds in the mind)

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:43 AM
We used to play football outside the corridor,
Oru naal panthu ethran nu solli en friend oruthan teacher mandai mela ball a pottutan..

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:45 AM
Approm angaeyae sangu vilunthirukkumae?...ah football..another common thing in our school days...namakku daily school mudinchonu football match thaan...anaal veliyae vilaiyaaduvom...teacherai kollura mathiri vilaiyaada maatom...:lol:

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:48 AM
Teacher pattuku munnuku kattikittu irupanga..
Naanga pattuku pinnala adikittu iruppom..

In fact naanga ellam avanga chella pillainga..
Evlothan vilayadinalum exams le pinniruvom..

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:52 AM
:lol:....Rombo nalla thaan pinnirukkinga...naanga teacherai adichirunthaal aduttha naal police case naduthura mathiri principal(thalaivar) kitae oru arukkura lecture...keithu keithu kathulae irukira athanai rathamum odi vanthidum.

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 07:55 AM
Ya one day ipduthan..
When playing football, friend oda pant kilinjirichi..
Pavam..
:lol: Bag ah kallaye mattikittu tirinjan payyan 4 hour ah...

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:57 AM
Adangokka makka....pants kilinchitha...maanamae poirukkum...nalla velai..yenga school kitae ellarum ambillei pasanga..ellei na enna aaguruthu..:lol:

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:02 AM
Enga schoola 60% girls than...
Nallavelai Friends udayan padaikanjan matiri nanga ellam en friends manatha kappatitoom..

terminator
26th April 2006, 01:02 PM
Great topic !!! termi :thumbsup:
:notworthy:

I enjoyed the most during my school days particularly 11th and 12th :D will come out with more but bit later

11th and 12th school life thaan gertha irukkum.. :D

terminator
26th April 2006, 01:27 PM
9th standard la enga galattas start achu..
Ennoda sitting place lastkku muthal bench.
Pothuva TN schoolsla ellathilayum last two or three benches la irukkira pasanga niraya kurumbu seivanganu oru thought.. we dont want to change it.

Another reason ennanna, 9th standard second year 3 boys irunthanga.. ivangalukku bayamna ennanu theriyathu.. teachers kitta adi vaangi adi vaangi marathu ponavanga..

athula oruthar 6th, 7th, 8th ellame rendu varusham padichavar.

swathy
26th April 2006, 03:30 PM
naan schoolla irukkum podhu oru muslim teacher iruppanga azhaga iruppanga but engalukku class yeduthadhu illai

avangalukku pasanga vacha peru madippu amsa. ippo kooda avangaloda unmaiyana per theriyadhu.

once physics sir varalinnu avanga substitutea pottu irundhanga

next day avar nethu yaar classukku vandhannu kettar naan konjam kooda yosikkama sattunnu madippu amsannu sollitten

avar yaarunnu arandu poi marupadi ketta piragu than i realised i mentioned her nick name

appuram avanga nija per ennannu class poora kettu paartha orutharukkum therilai . enga physics sir pora samayathula engitta vandhu adhu enna amsannu kettu poi staff roomla athanai perukku parappi vittaru

terminator
26th April 2006, 03:57 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl:

terminator
26th April 2006, 06:23 PM
11th padikkumpothu exam answer sheets koduthavudanmark matthuvom..

Answer sheet corrections (total mistakes, answerkku mark kodukkama iruntha, etc) iruntha parthuttu Master/Miss Mark sheet la entry pannuvanga.

Ithil Tamil Vaathiyar paper koduthiduvar. Mark entry pannum pothu students, avanga placela irunthe mark sonna pothum enbar. If we show the paper and tell the mark he will say "Unnmel nambikkai irukkindrathu, unnudaiya mathippennai mattum soll" enbaar.

Paper kodukkum pothu 97 students la 40 paer fail agi iruppanga (school examla 100ku 50 eduthathaan pass, but public examla 35 pothum).

Mark entry pannittu partha 10-15 thaan fail agi iruppanga. Ellam marka athikama solliruvom.. :D

aana ithu romba naal needikkavaillai..

Oru naal football matchkku practice pannittu irukkum pothu, innoru vaathiyar kitta unarchi vasappattu intha mattera sollitom.. avar anga poi patha vachuttaar.. :oops:

Athilirunthu tamil vaathiyar paper parthuttu thaan mark entry panna arambichar.. :cry:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 06:32 PM
Ungalakku atleast nambikkei koduthaaru...namma schoolae ellam teachersum naanga ellam theeviravaathi pillainga mathiri ellam papersum marksum sonthama paarthukuvaanga...marks therinchaalum final year report leh thaan theriyum.

terminator
26th April 2006, 06:39 PM
Next adutha vithaiyai kaamikka arambichom.

Aduthathu paper koduthavudan naangalagave mark etc., pottukirathu..

Ithu TOM(nickname) thalamaiyil nadakkum. Avan kitta ellavithamana red balpoint pens (rose, red, dark red, etc..) irukum. Avan last bench naan lastla irunthu 3rd bench.

Paper vaanginavudan last benchukku padaiyeduppanga pasanga.. Total marka supera TOM mathiruvan.. Sila paeru answer sheet ulla marks pottutu Sir kitta total mistakenu solli vangippanga..

Half Yearly Exam corrected answer sheets Tamil sir kodukirar.. Tamil sir TOM appakku friend.

Papera TOM kaila koduthuttu

"Ennada Anandh mark vaangi irukka.. 40 markku thaan vangi irukka.. unga appankitta solrean".. :twisted:

TOM paper vangittu vanthavudan 60a maathittan.

Sir kitta Mark entry panna ponappa

"Ennada mark vangi irukka (paperla mark parkiraar) 60 thaan vangi irukka. pathaathu da.. unga appan kitta solrean " :lol: :lol:

TOM himself cant control his laugh..

Naanga :rotfl: :rotfl:

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 01:18 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: happens happens, at times teachers are so dumb or they cant concentraate on small matters :wink:

We too were gr8 editors b4 we finishd our school. stories to come :)

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 01:23 PM
one of the popular paper editing techniques used to be including additional answer sheets

some students with gr8 foresight, used to flick attested answer sheets from examination hall and they preserve it.

when the sir issues corrected answer sheets, they write down the big answers in the extra sheet and tie them to their answer sheet. And they go and get extra marks saying that teacher forgot correct certain answers.

It works everytime. once a fellow got zero marks in mathematics. He wrote absolutely nothing in his answer sheet. On receiving the paper he did similar thing :lol: . the best comedy was that sir still beleived that he could have left out an answer without correcting even after seeing that the student got only zero mark previously :lol:

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 01:25 PM
more recently in college, one of my friends said that he had totalling mistakes and got extra 9 marks out of 20. he just inserted one answer sheet from another friend (that particular sheet carried 9 marks) and showed it to sir. ofcourse he got those extra marks :lol:

crazy
27th April 2006, 01:36 PM
[tscii:c33e73a89b]My school and college life? hmmmmmmmmm school i was notorious girl according to my teacher and that hitler head master. My "reputation" continues here as well! : cry:

Anyway let put my story,

When I was in school I used to laugh a lot! as usual my teachers will always ask their standard vasanam "what? r u mad, why r laughing, u know what they call "laughing ppl"...........blah blah blah" i remeber i was in my 10th grade and we girls used to watch the comedy timeshow, with that guy something like mayilsami(or whatever). My teacher couldn’t resist me and always put me in the last bench(despite of getting first rank). So my friend who was sitting in the front row came over to me and started to tell me the joke with goundamani's minnukoni varnam(sorry iam not sure, how to write that song). i started to laugh and I couldn’t even stop laughing! My friend who was telling this, she escaped at once and i was laughing all alone! my teacher came and i was laughing yet!

she got so mad and started to yell at me!(as usual), she then said NOTORIOUS FELLOW GET OUT OF THE CLASS, that was the first time i heard that word and asked my teacher what it meant! she said "its nothing but u!"
After saying that she said again"get out of the class". i just went out! On my way to the door, she yelled again! "how dare u, u don’t own respect, u wont even ask for excuse........blah blah blah.................if i said get out, u will leave at once, what a manners! I couldn’t stop laughing again. Then I thought she forgave me and came and sat on my bench! This time she was screaming hysterical, the whole class got scared, I thought she is going have heart attack! No she was yelling b’coz I just sat on my place without excusing! Hm the whole day(no the whole period) just went by advising me and how naughty girls r on these days!
[/tscii:c33e73a89b]

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 01:49 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: happens happens, at times teachers are so dumb or they cant concentraate on small matters :wink:
Yea, esp. male teachers! :P :oops:

I recently heard a tape by a popular guy who was telling abt his childhood....he said ther was a test in history w/ a qsn. asking "wat is Gandharan Art?"
To wich his friend wrote: "Gandharan Art is a very good art. A very good art is Gandharan Art. Gandharan Art & a very good art r one & the same." :lol:
Turns out this guy was given more marks by the 'Sir' than the speaker, who said he got a mark less for writing a whole 'genuine' para on Gandharan Art. :lol2:

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 01:51 PM
[tscii:885dd1877d]
After saying that she said again"get out of the class". i just went out! On my way to the door, she yelled again! "how dare u, u don’t own respect, u wont even ask for excuse........blah blah blah.................if i said get out, u will leave at once, what a manners!
:? Tats strange! :P
Y wud she expect u to ask permission for it if she herself, the teacher, had ordered u to get out in the 1st place? :roll: :) [/tscii:885dd1877d]

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:03 PM
:lol: this is like the classic Nalauira dhivya prabandam joke.

Nalayira dhivya prabandham endraal enna?

so and so is a prabandham, adhu naalayiram padalgalai kondathu. adhu dhivyamanadhu, matrum prabandha vagaiyai chaarndhadu

:rotfl: for more tricks and tips to write an exam visit this thread http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/p510476.html

a long one, but i guess worth the time :)

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:09 PM
[tscii:122502d531]
My teacher couldn’t resist me and always put me in the last bench(despite of getting first rank).

so we have a first ranker in our forum :)

she said again"get out of the class". i just went out! On my way to the door, she yelled again! "how dare u, u don’t own respect, u wont even ask for excuse........blah blah blah

:lol: we do the same in college, except that we do it without the knowledge of professors :lol: most of anna university's professors have some kinda adhesive to board, once they face it they cant turn back. they usuallly get so engrossed with writing equations or drawing figures that it used to be a cakewalk for us to abscond :lol: further our old classroom had 6 doors. none of my classmates got attendance lag that semester :rotfl:[/tscii:122502d531]

a.ratchasi
27th April 2006, 02:12 PM
[tscii:e87697c100]
After saying that she said again"get out of the class". i just went out! On my way to the door, she yelled again! "how dare u, u don’t own respect, u wont even ask for excuse........blah blah blah.................if i said get out, u will leave at once, what a manners!
:? Tats strange! :P
Y wud she expect u to ask permission for it if she herself, the teacher, had ordered u to get out in the 1st place? :roll: :) [/tscii:e87697c100]

I had a similar experience in my first year.
We were the three muskees who always ended up being on the wrong side of the road, if you get what I mean!!

Right after the morning session one fine day, we went for lunch and was a lil bit late for the next session, say about 1/2 hour. As we were heading towards our seats, our lecturer stopped us in our tracks by asking the time. The first one nearest to her kept mum. The lecturer's face grew fearsome. She next looked at the second one and repeated the question again for which he answered. Immediately, she turned to me and repeated for which I answered. That was it! She blew it and started harrassing everyone in the class and left us all in confusing as to what was her problem.

Was she pissed because her sarcasm was understood or because we dare reply her?

To this day, it is still a mystery wondering what exactly ticked her off because her reaction was contradictory. Nevermind that we came in late after lunch that day!! :P

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:20 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: nalla badhil. naanga solliyirundha innaeram cup vizhundirukkum :lol:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 02:22 PM
Ungalakku cup vizhundirukkum...namakku schoolae public caning....antha cane paarthalae odumbae unnum nadangathu...yeppa!

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:25 PM
5 of us went to eat samosa during 10 mins recess. Our science maam was a strict maam and we forgot our next class is biology. We stuffed ourselves with samosa and rannnnnnnnnnnn to the class room.

Near the slide in the park (on the way) i fell down and broke my hand (fracture). I wanted frantically to call all my friends, BUT MY MOUTH WAS filled with samosa...... :(

accidentally one friend saw me, and INSTEAD OF CALLING OTHER GIRLS, (she had her mouth full of samosa too) she started laughing like mad.

She did not come to lift me, but stood there laughing looking at my mouth stuffed fully, hand lifted up and calling for help with just mumbling sounds.

Later they all helped me up my feet, somehow we managed to the class, all of them hysterically laughing at me :mad:

Next day, with my fractured hand, I was running to the assembly, as I was late for assembling (since I was chatting with a friend :oops: ) I skidded and fell down just before assembly (thankfully no fracture) again all of them could nto control their laughter.

When asked why the hell is she laughing when i am writhing with pain, all she could say was,

"I JUST TURNED TO SEE IF U WERE COMING, it was soooooooo funny to see u skidding and falling like a cartoon" :mad:

:D nice to recollect now

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 02:29 PM
Moral of the story for SP Akka: Yethanai jenmam yeduthaalum vaayilae samosa veichikittu oda kudaathu.

a.ratchasi
27th April 2006, 02:33 PM
Here is another fond memory.

Malaysia was hosting the Commonwealth Games that year for which our mascot was an orang utan named Wira.

And there was this temp lecturer from India who called Meera.

Needless to say, the muskees got it again no thanks to the similar sounding names!!

Not knowing that my friend was whispering us two girls as Wira, that lecturer went into a frenzy thinking that he was trying to act funny by whispering her name!!

She went to the extent of comparing the local undergrads with her students in India!! I am not going to say what she said about HER students in the event many of you guys might be falling ill due to the ice.

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:33 PM
:lol: :lol:

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:34 PM
any of u had the experience of meeting the professor when bunking class. I have lots :( .
I had to come up with all sorts of funny excuses.

great
27th April 2006, 02:36 PM
any of u had the experience of meeting the professor when bunking class. I have lots :( .
I had to come up with all sorts of funny excuses.

I have lots of experience like that :roll: :roll: bcoz of this i have been made to stand before the principal :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

a.ratchasi
27th April 2006, 02:37 PM
Moral of the story for SP Akka: Yethanai jenmam yeduthaalum vaayilae samosa veichikittu oda kudaathu.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry, SP. I couldn't help it!! :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:52 PM
hulk,

ar, dont worry. I could not help it too. :D

terminator
27th April 2006, 03:03 PM
more recently in college, one of my friends said that he had totalling mistakes and got extra 9 marks out of 20. he just inserted one answer sheet from another friend (that particular sheet carried 9 marks) and showed it to sir. ofcourse he got those extra marks :lol:

We used this technique in maths papers..

Mine, alex, mani, pugal, riyaz and toms handwritings were almost looks same.

Me, Alex, Mani were good in maths.. (80% mark vanguvom)

Enga papera eduthu avanga papers kooda tie pannittu, sir total mistakenu 60 marks la irunthu 130-140 vangiruvanuga..

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 03:04 PM
Oh...naan ninaichaen neenga yennai hammer veichi adikka poraengunu..phew...:D

terminator
27th April 2006, 03:11 PM
[tscii:1eb5cbc535]

After saying that she said again"get out of the class". i just went out! On my way to the door, she yelled again! "how dare u, u don’t own respect, u wont even ask for excuse........blah blah blah.................if i said get out, u will leave at once, what a manners

It happen quite often in our class.

[/tscii:1eb5cbc535]

terminator
27th April 2006, 03:17 PM
"I JUST TURNED TO SEE IF U WERE COMING, it was soooooooo funny to see u skidding and falling like a cartoon" :mad:

Fracture aanathukku varutha pattalum

:rotfl: :rotfl: sirikkama irukka mudiyalai :oops:

great
27th April 2006, 03:19 PM

Fracture aanathukku varutha pattalum

:rotfl: :rotfl: sirikkama irukka mudiyalai :oops:

Naanum kuda senthu sirichikarean :oops: :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 03:35 PM
:roll:

nobody to feel sad bout my fracture i suppose :rotfl:

anyway the climax was that, I could not write my midterm exam :lol: because of fracture.

terminator
27th April 2006, 03:37 PM
In 11th standard English teacher is our Class Incharge. Right from the begining she didnt like me.
Classla pasanga yaar pesinalum
"arul.. enna pechu vendi kidakku.." :oops:

En pakkathula irukkira Anandh siricha kooda "Arul pakkathula irukkavanukku enna sirippu" :oops: :oops:

Oru theatre roadla pogum pothu yaaraiyo theatrela parthuttu "Arul nethu cut adichittu cinemakku pona thaane.."
No mam.
"Naan parthean kanna. Uniformla padathukku pora alavukku thaiyriyam vanthirucha" blah blah..

I had went to cinema only once by cutting the class. It was too in 9th std.

Usuala enakku oru pazhakkam, yaaravathu naan seiyathathukku punishment vaangina athai senjirathu.. :D

From then onwards I began to cut the classes and went to cinema. I used to go Karur or namakkal, 20km from our place..

Niraya leave letter kodukka vendi irunthathu.. English Miss kitta thaan kodukkanum.. :evil:

Oru thadavi LL kodukkum pothu, vazhakkam pozha question pannitte irunthanga.. Naan yes miss, no miss nu alternatea answer pannitu irunthean..

"Leave letterla parent's signature nee thaana potta"

naanum yosikkama "yes miss"

"Enna thaiyiriyam unakku, enkittaye parent's sign nee pottannu solra"

"No miss, Naan No than miss sonnean"

"Ithula vera Poi solriya"

"Venumna pasangala kelunga miss"

Pasanga NO thaan miss sonnaan taanga..

Nalla velai ponnungala kekkalai.. :twisted:

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 03:53 PM
talking abt handwriting, there are these two particular friends of mine in the college, who have been training their handwriting from 2nd yr onwards. one writes the exam for the other :shock: 1st person throws the question paper out through the window, the other fellow gets it, writes the entire paper and give the answer sheet back. ofcourse both are from differnet dep so they dont have the exams on the same day

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 03:55 PM
i am not sure, wether i can talk abt these things freely while i still have one more year to do in college, and more importantly when i have my real name as my id :banghead:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 03:57 PM
:shock:

tamizh vannan u are in COLLEGE?

:oops:

terminator
27th April 2006, 04:02 PM
talking abt handwriting, there are these two particular friends of mine in the college, who have been training their handwriting from 2nd yr onwards. one writes the exam for the other :shock: 1st person throws the question paper out through the window, the other fellow gets it, writes the entire paper and give the answer sheet back. ofcourse both are from differnet dep so they dont have the exams on the same day

U remind me 12th public exam galattas.. konja nanjama.. niraya.. 8-)

rami
27th April 2006, 04:06 PM
When I was in College (1998-2001) doing my BSc, I had a stats lecturer. She was also a fresher who just finished her MSc. She will become very tensed whenever we ask doubts.. That too I was very famous in my class for that "rousu"... Even if I know the ans, I will ask her... :D

Soon she devised a new trick :roll: She started saying.. whoever have doubts come to Staff room after class.. Dont disturb the class... She knows for sure.. that I will never go to staff room..

Another gr8 unforgettable thing is her language...I will quote some of our "Lecturer at her best"

1. Stand up both the three of u
2. Board is not writing.. (To mean that chalk is not good ..)
3. Y u middle middle talk ma..
4. This is also that is only.. (To mean both are same..)

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 04:07 PM

tamizh vannan u are in COLLEGE?

yea! wats there to be surprised abt ?

anyway wat were u thinking SP?

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 04:08 PM
i am not sure, wether i can talk abt these things freely while i still have one more year to do in college, and more importantly when i have my real name as my id :banghead:
Aah.....sumone else who regrets the ID he chose! :D
Altho in my case its certianly not my original name! :lol2:

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 04:10 PM
yeah Lamb feeling bad :cry:

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 04:11 PM
just kidding, naamalla onnukulla onnayittaom :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 04:12 PM
tv,

I thought u are married and around 40 years :roll:

raami,

which college?

'y u middle middle talkin'

sounds familiar. thats why the question :D

great
27th April 2006, 04:16 PM
1. Stand up both the three of u
2. Board is not writing.. (To mean that chalk is not good ..)
3. Y u middle middle talk ma..
4. This is also that is only.. (To mean both are same..)

This loooks like Jeppiar speech

I have two daughters both of them are girls.

Open the windows let the airforce come in.

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 04:17 PM
tv,

:rotfl: :rotfl: i expected something along the same line, but this is EXTREME, guess i shud make an entry in the "Introduction" thread.

Btw, that english is common to most of the colleges, even in Anna University :oops:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 04:19 PM
:D

and i referred others as 'kids' :P

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 04:20 PM

Hi Thamizh SKY,

:lol2: I would like to see any of ur college mates in the hub.

P.S: BTW, Don't care about having real name as the ID. (I am also having that !).. Freeahhh........vudu...Freeaaaahh vudu maamu... Evanum unna kelvi kettu kizhikka mudiyaathu !! :P

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 04:25 PM

Hi Thamizh SKY,

:lol2: I would like to see any of ur college mates in the hub.

P.S: BTW, Don't care about having real name as the ID. (I am also having that !).. Freeahhh........vudu...Freeaaaahh vudu maamu... Evanum unna kelvi kettu kizhikka mudiyaathu !! :P

aamam, as long as dada is with me I am not scared. I am not overtly concernd, but just a thot flashed :D. And there are ppl from my college here in this forum. I am not sure wether they will prefer their identity being exposed :)

Btw, my name is Thamizhvaanan not Thamizhvaanam :evil: Any guess wat my name means?

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 04:26 PM
thamizh vaanan means

a expert in tamizh. or a pro in tamizh?

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 04:27 PM
:clap: neenga thaan unmaiyana expert :notworthy:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 04:29 PM
I aint.

I try to be. :)

terminator
27th April 2006, 04:49 PM
Naanga public exam porappa answer sheetsla sila changes panninaanga..

munnadi answer sheet 24 pages irukkum...

Naanga ezhuthum pothu 32 pages.. athuvum staple pannitaanga.. :evil:

Paste panni iruntha atha easya eduthuttu paper exchange pannalam.. :D

First exam (english first paper) onnum panna mudiyalai.. One mark answers mattum NON DUST Eraser la ezuthi exchange panniyachu..

For the next exam we took a mini stapler with us.. :lol:

Answer sheet vanginavudan paperla irukkira staples eduthuduvom. Then paper exchanging..

Answer sheet Submit pannupothu staple panni koduthiruvom..

terminator
27th April 2006, 05:01 PM
Enga gangla TOM nalla bit adippan. Enakku BIT adikka theriyathu.. :cry:

Enga school pakkathula irukkira Govt. School thaan Exam centre.

Avan 12th examskku bit a thaan nambi irunthaan..
So bit adikkara makkal examkku muthal night govt. school gate yeri kuthichu, entha room allot panni irukkanganu poi check pannuvanga. Physics examkku TOM place entrance la ye irunthuchu (benchla no. paste panni iruppanga).. appadiye entrancela irukkira benchesa opposite sidekku maathittanga. Schoola intha visayam engalukku mattum thaan theriyum.. :wink:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 05:04 PM
Btw, my name is Thamizhvaanan not Thamizhvaanam :evil: Any guess wat my name means?

Tamil - Vaan - An

Brother of Tamil Sky -- Right :lol2:

rami
27th April 2006, 05:11 PM
tv,

raami,

which college?

'y u middle middle talkin'

sounds familiar. thats why the question :D

Vaishnav in Chrompet, Chennai..

Where did u do ur schooling, college etc..

mgb
27th April 2006, 05:36 PM
Nice topic.
One instance which comes to my mind immdtly. This is during my 2nd year college. New year evela nalla hostel pasangaloda thanni adichu enjoy pantu, 2nd Jan anaku practical classku pogala (i was doing my B.sc, my friends were all B.com). Physical chemistry professor was furious and asked why i didn't turn up. I put up a sorry face and told i had attend a family friend's marriage. He immediately asked, "marghazhi maasathla yaaruppa kalyam veppanga". Enaku bagirnuchu but without battling an eyelid i replied, "muslim family sir, nikkah sir" and escaped.

terminator
27th April 2006, 05:41 PM
nalla samalificatoin.. :lol:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 06:20 PM
Paavam thamizh sir...yega patta misunderstanding avarodeiya vayasu melae...vera yethavethu school galatta irukka?...rombo nalla irukku keika...:D

crazy
27th April 2006, 06:35 PM
[tscii:95458af79a]THIS HAPPENED IN MY 7th grade. My class teacher she was also math’s teacher! it was after the exams and she was handling the report card!
I was writing something. My teacher called me to handle the report card and asked the class to clap! Again for first rank. I stood up and walked towards her and received the report card with my left hand :evil: and then starts poojai.
She first asked me "u aint left hand" i said "no".
"How impolite u r? iam handling u the report card and u r taking it with ur left hand. whats the point getting first rank if u r a bad picture for ur whole class!" archanai was going on and later she got tired and asked me to get lost(where am i supposed to get lost, in my tabba scholl :roll: )
Anyway I went to my seat and sat down. HERE begins my fate ( :?: ). Ok now it was my friends turn. She went to teacher and again received the report card with left hand. Then start the worst thing, she yelled yelled yelled and never stopped yelling. This time, poor me, she came over to me and said “look, I just told u not to receive with left hand and here comes ur friend and doing the same thing! What kind of girl’s r u? Don’t have any kind of manners?”
GOD SHE DIDN’T STOP WITH THAT, SHE TOOK THE RULER AND UNBELIEVABLE .................I WAS BEATEN UP. Adichadu pathaadunnu kai muddila vera adi!
All my teachers hated me, if someone does something wrong iam the scapegoat. Always punished, always beaten and always been sent out of the class!
Right after teacher left the class, I wanted to kill my friend, but whats the point anyway. I was beaten and so did she!
[/tscii:95458af79a]

terminator
27th April 2006, 07:00 PM
Ponnungala kooda adikkirangala..

Enga shcoola ponnungla adikka mattanga..

crazy
27th April 2006, 07:03 PM
Ponnungala kooda adikkirangala..

Enga shcoola ponnungla adikka mattanga..

neenga vera, enn scholl'a enna thavira yaarum adiyum vaanguradhu illa, thidhum vaanguradhu illa! :cry:
naan ellarukkum loosu madhiri irukken pola, ethukku edhuthaalum naan thaan scape goat!

ajithfederer
27th April 2006, 07:04 PM
excellent thread termi :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

exams mudinja odanae intha thread page ellam fill panrein.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:05 PM
Terminator....naan ninaikiraen sila aasiryargal ponnungalai adikiruthu tappu nu nenappanga...athaans...they fear that hitting women can be like very disgusting...yeppadi solla theriyulae

crazy
27th April 2006, 07:07 PM
Terminator....naan ninaikiraen sila aasiryargal ponnungalai adikiruthu tappu nu nenappanga...athaans...they fear that hitting women can be like very disgusting...yeppadi solla theriyulae

adhu unmai thaan, aana enakku naan 8th padikkum maddum ellaarkidayum adivizhum!(enn family members thavira)

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:25 PM
Crazy neenga yen kitae sollirunthaengena avangalakku kabeem kubam thaan...:D

crazy
27th April 2006, 07:31 PM
Crazy neenga yen kitae sollirunthaengena avangalakku kabeem kubam thaan...:D

so shame, i wish i knew u before, so i might have called u and told about my very mean teachers, so u might have come and saved me.................................... :cry:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:33 PM
:lol:....seri seri vidunga...ooru ulugathilae nadakaathutha nadanthu pochi?....anybody else with any other galattas to tell us?

terminator
27th April 2006, 08:50 PM
excellent thread termi :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

exams mudinja odanae intha thread page ellam fill panrein.....

:notworthy: Fill pannungao.. Unga galattasium therijikkirom.. :D

a.ratchasi
28th April 2006, 06:37 AM
4. This is also that is only.. (To mean both are same..) :rotfl:

So did the mentioned lecturer!

thamizhvaanan
28th April 2006, 09:03 AM
haiyoo, girls adi vangaradha patthi mattum peasadheenga! enga schoolla avanga eduthikitta advantages .... yebba solli maalathu

crazy
28th April 2006, 12:41 PM
haiyoo, girls adi vangaradha patthi mattum peasadheenga! enga schoolla avanga eduthikitta advantages .... yebba solli maalathu

enn thamizhvaanan?
nejamaave ennakku niraya adivizhuntuchu!

hi
28th April 2006, 01:07 PM
My geography teacher don't know how to pronounce "Italy"

When she pronounce it will sound "Idly"

One of the mischievous boy said: madam.. idly hotel-lae dhan kidaikum ... we all burst into laughter ... :rotfl:

crazy
28th April 2006, 01:07 PM
One of the mischievous boy said: madam.. idly hotel-lae dhan kidaikum ... we all burst into laughter ... :rotfl:

terminator
28th April 2006, 01:26 PM

me too, :rotfl:

mgb
28th April 2006, 04:06 PM
This happened during my +2.
A friend of mine had the habit of humming a song for every situation. Adhavadhu yaaravadhu roja poo vechu irundha, "yaar veetil roja poo poothadho" la irundhu, yaaravadhu avanoda sanda potta, "pagai konda ullam thuyarathin illam" varakkum, for all situations.
One day he was standing in pathway and the school bell rang twice, immediately he got reminded of "Paadum vaanambadi" song and he started humming. Just then our tamil master patted him to give way for him but he thought it was me and uchcha sthayila poi "YENO YENO" nu he shouted. Tamil master was taken aback and vandha vazhiyilaye thirumba poitaar, avana thirumba thirumba paathukitte. Inaku andha scenea nenachu paathalum hilariousdhan, both their reactions.

Lambretta
28th April 2006, 06:24 PM

U too had a teacher like tat, huh?! :)
SP once told me even she had one such teacher! & so did I in 3rd class, wen we wer in Jodhpur (Raj.).....:lol:
But I thot tat was bcos our teacher was a local (northie) & in Hindi Italy pronounced more or less like tat....didnt know sum ppl. pronounce it so even in the south......:?
Speaking of pronounciations, wen I was in intermediate (= +2) in Hyd., one of our chemistry lecturers (we had 3), a Prof. Reddy who was also a prof. in Osmania Univ., used to always pronounce ATOM as 'aatam' (as in Mohini Aatam :lol:)....& since he never introduced himself even in his 1st class, I initially didnt know his name so from his 'atom' pronouncation, I at once thot he was a Malyali (no offence to our Mallu friends here! :)).....was so surprised wen I got to know his name! :lol:
Come to think of it, he didnt even look much like an Andhraite.....
Neways, another surprise I later got was tat he lived in the same colony wher we did!

terminator
28th April 2006, 06:55 PM
In 11th and 12th Standard we had a computer master.. actually he was a physics master, he took computer classes for lower classes. Ofcourse BASIC language thaan 6th la irunthu 11th varaikkum iruthuchu.. then in 12th Dbase. Eppadiyo samalichittaar.

But enga batchla 11thku Windows 98, Star Office and 12thku HTML, VB introduce panninaanga. Staffs illatha thaala avare athaiyum nadathinar.. Bookla irukkiratha padippar..

He pronounced like this

Message Box - Mejjase Box.. :lol:
Dialogue Box - dialox box.. :lol:

innum niraya..

Computer lablayum systems windows install panninaanga..

HTML programkku save panna folder open pannikoduthar

Windowsla irunthu

MSDOS>> MD xii >> cd xii >> md arul >> exit

I said, Sir. Right click panni new folder koduthu open pannalam..

No appadi panna koodathu .. Virus affect agidum.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

VB Bookla irukkira program appadiya type pannuvom.. error vantha.. He checks every word of the program with the book.. marupadiyum error vanthuchuna..

Sari sari adutha program podu..

thamizhvaanan
29th April 2006, 05:40 AM

enn thamizhvaanan?
nejamaave ennakku niraya adivizhuntuchu!

u seem to be an exception then! was ur school co-ed? dont worry crazy, only pet students get whackings. adikkira kai thaan anaikkum :lol:

enga schoolla ellam sir, boysa thorathi thorathi, oda vittu adippaanga.

this was in my 8th standard. one of my friends had irritated my math master to the core (i dont remember, too many occasions and too many reasons i guess :lol: ). he tried to hit him, he dodged the hit in matrix style swaying and started running. the sir chased him too. he was running arnd the class doing a "catch me if u can". It was really funny to watch :rotfl:

crazy
29th April 2006, 06:45 PM
[quote="thamizhvaanan"]
u seem to be an exception then! was ur school co-ed? dont worry crazy, only pet students get whackings. adikkira kai thaan anaikkum :lol:
yes it was a co edu! my grandparents thought that co edu will help girls to get out of their "shyness" something i never had!
anyway i wasnt quite pet, i was something between pet and scapegoat!

this happened when i was in 8 th. this was so funny, u know these schools have some politics. they wont get in trouble with those first rankers, so was it with me too! even though they hated me, they always showed some respect as well,
school reopened then and we didnt got a proper class teacher, so we had a new teacher who was also geography teacher.
she wanted us to take with us the test note book! and i was not really listening to her! the next day none of the girls had the test book with them self(except 2) and to my suprise whole guys had, for the very first time!
teacher she started to yell at me and thought i might be the worst fellow in class. this was funny,,,,,,,,,,,,,she pointed at me and said "i know u must be the very last ranker in the class"(maybe its written on my forhead). i started to laugh, as usual. she became more furious and said "get out of the class room" this time i had quite a number of followership :roll: . i mean i had my girls gang with me!
I DONT KNOW WHETHER ITS ALL RIGHT TO WRITE THAT HERE. yeah me and one of my friend we had very short hair, not the traditional hairstyle. my teacher she looking at me and friend and said"neengal ellam padikka vaaringala, illa saraikka vaareengala". i couldnt understand what she meant with taht word, saraikka. So i asked my friend what i meant, she laughed at me and said"it means hair cutting!. :lol: :lol: i bursted into laughter!
she got unbelievable furious, and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm standard dialogue"why u r coming to school, who do u think u r, why r u laughing ..............blah blah blah .........."

and later the very same teacher started to "love"me. she even once gave my friend pass mark, just b'coz i asked her! :roll:
but i never got more than 98 in history and geography! :cry:

bingleguy
29th April 2006, 06:47 PM
98 vaangardhae periyaa vishayam :lol:

crazy
29th April 2006, 06:49 PM

BG, matric schoola history, geographyla 98 mela thara maadaanga!

bingleguy
29th April 2006, 06:52 PM
Late bed wakenings ........
Slight Bfast ...

bus stand figures...
food board travels...

Late attendance
Long intervals

Sharing canteen foods
Many proposals

Mobile in silent mode
some adult messages

late night chats
some misunderstandings

Correcting friends for exams
micro xerox

struggle for marks
prestige in arrears

mass bunk
friday movies

Enjoying group arguments ...

Freshers Day...
Farewell day WITH TEARS !

COLLEGE LIFE is nothing but HEAVEN ;-)

terminator
29th April 2006, 06:53 PM

athu onnum periya vishayam illa red pen irunthuchuna.. :lol:

bingleguy
29th April 2006, 06:53 PM
adhai thaan sonnen Crazy .... :lol: well chk ur PM

bingleguy
29th April 2006, 06:54 PM
Termi :lol:
adhukkum oru thiramai venum ;-)

Sanguine Sridhar
29th April 2006, 06:56 PM
This is my avg marks in my school..

English - 60 to 70 :roll:
Tamil - 70 to 80 8-)
Maths - 40 Pass pannuradhey periya vishayam :oops:
History - 70
Geography - 70
CompSci - 90+ (always) 8-)

Later in my +2 i scored

Physics - 185/200
Chemistry - 188/200
Comp.sci - 198/200
English - 180/200
Tamil - 177/200

Avasiyam Maths mark sollanuma :twisted: Veynaam vitturunga

In my school days i did lot of vaal thaanams...Sollalama :roll:

crazy
29th April 2006, 06:57 PM

athu onnum periya vishayam illa red pen irunthuchuna.. :lol:

u know guys u wont even believe this, despite of my 5 yrs tamil learning...............i got school first in 10th exam! my teacher was so shocked! but my tamil master he was the only one who had some faith on me!

BG AND TERMI haha ha ha sooooooooooooooooooooo funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

terminator
29th April 2006, 06:58 PM
Sridhar anna.. athukku thaan intha thread.. unga galattakkalai eduthu vidunga.. :D

crazy
29th April 2006, 06:59 PM
Later in my +2 i scored

Physics - 185/200
Chemistry - 188/200
Comp.sci - 198/200
English - 180/200
Tamil - 177/200

:

:shock: really ? then u might be a nerd?

Sanguine Sridhar
29th April 2006, 07:01 PM
Nerd!! :lol: Yeah!! As far as if you dont consider my Mathematics stuff :wink:

bingleguy
29th April 2006, 07:02 PM
NERD ... truly sri

terminator
29th April 2006, 07:05 PM

English - 60 to 70 :roll:
Tamil - 70 to 80 8-)
Maths - 40 Pass pannuradhey periya vishayam :oops:
History - 70
Geography - 70
CompSci - 90+ (always) 8-)

My avg marks are almost the same as you..

mathsla 90+(always)

Comp. sci 80

Later in my +2 i scored

Physics - 185/200
Chemistry - 188/200
Comp.sci - 198/200
English - 180/200
Tamil - 177/200

10th score 898/1100 but 12th 896/1200 :cry:

crazy
29th April 2006, 07:05 PM

i was bad at maths too. i hate maths! if everyone in my class got 100 i will get a 95! i never get this maths stuff!
in my 10th grade my maths teacher, she even once punished me with drawing the whole geometry and graph 3 times, the whole took me around a week, there was so many problems to solve!

i guess the one who can maths, must sure be a real nerd!
but anyway u r nerd too!

terminator
29th April 2006, 07:07 PM

mathsla illaina enna... matha subjects weighta mark vangi irukkeenga :clap:

crazy
29th April 2006, 07:08 PM
BYE TERMI, BINGLEY AND SRIDAR! :wave: :wave:

naan poi saapitu vaaren, bye again, see u later!
have a nice day! :)

bingleguy
29th April 2006, 07:08 PM
naan maths la romba weak :-(

bingleguy
29th April 2006, 07:10 PM
:wave: crazy chellam

crazy
29th April 2006, 07:10 PM
naan maths la romba weak :-(

appo ennadhila neenga strong? :roll:

anyway bye guys :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

terminator
29th April 2006, 07:13 PM
bye carzy :wave:

thamizhvaanan
29th April 2006, 11:00 PM
It seems that most of u guyz got similar marks as me. as far as i am concerned math is my fav topic but not the fav subject :( i never scored good marks in it. last time i got centum in math was in 8th standard (later i got centum in 10th board exam, both in paper 1 & 2, dont ask me how ). In +2 i got 185 :cry:

i got 999/1100 in tenth and

1133/1200 in +2.
scores not vastly diff from sri's :)

rocketboy
29th April 2006, 11:31 PM
maths is my fav along with physics. Maths is such a wonderful subject. I don't know why many people fear that subject.

thamizhvaanan
29th April 2006, 11:35 PM
i know man, i know, it is the place. it has got something to do with our taste right??

thamizhvaanan
29th April 2006, 11:53 PM
she became more furious and said "get out of the class room"

u seem to be the "get out girl" in ur class right crazy. well i was never asked to step out, but lot of my friends have never felt how it felt being inside a classroom.

most of the funniest things happens with our tamil mam. she always asks us to bring the books, but we dont normally. She doesnt send me out coz there wont be anyone else to teach to in the class. So she normally sends "THE GANG" outta class. they are supposed to stand outside the class. these ppl, normally take advantage of it and they start sight adichifying E section girls in the next class. she gets furious and starts yelling porukki porukki :lol: :rotfl:

this was the norm always, and ppl wantedly dont bring the book to class bcoz of this.

likewise our physics master also sent a gang of ppl out. these ppl were trying to create sympathy and *ACTED* as if they felt for standing outside. then our physics master asked "Ennappa, vetkamma irukkaaa .... adhu enna pudhu pazhakkam? the timing of his comments and the satire was very funny. we still laugh over it often. :)

Ghlli
30th April 2006, 12:17 AM
indiala culturals enda iruka?

inga ila :cry: i watch films and hear lots about it....sounds so fun...i dont have it all :cry:

Alan
30th April 2006, 01:28 AM
GReat thread! Been looking forward to something like this- Having studied all over India, mine is perhaps the most disturbed education in the hub!!!!!!!

We mostly shift to the next family station, after the first term is over.....so making new friends & leaving old ones were just a routine thing- my sis was the one who was always crying while having to leave her friends- she always took down addresses, promising to write to them! She still has contacts with some of them!!!!!!!

Army kids always have a very nomadic life- that was the main reason I chose to keep out of it.

I can't remember one particular incident but am sure will have many to share- lemme just think about it & will come back to u- gtg- GOOD NIGHT!

girishk14
30th April 2006, 06:59 AM
Do u people have handphones in high school? (8 th standard)

Sanguine Sridhar
30th April 2006, 07:09 AM

Let me think...You missed Ipod too :twisted: :twisted:

great
30th April 2006, 09:04 AM

Let me think...You missed Ipod too :twisted: :twisted:

continuation !!! GF too :evil:

Hulkster
30th April 2006, 01:28 PM
Athukkum melae oru continuation! Air conditioned class rooms too....:evil:

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 02:46 PM
i think GF is a reasonable expectation :D

bingleguy
30th April 2006, 02:49 PM

crazy
30th April 2006, 06:58 PM
u seem to be the "get out girl" in ur class right crazy. well i was never asked to step out, but lot of my friends have never felt how it felt being inside a classroom.
:)

hm i think so, but it has changed in norway! iam not any more "get out girl" iam now the most matured girl :roll: :?:
here inn norway instead of telling "get out" they often tell me "x why dont u go out and take some fresh air"

anyway i been telling stories that happened in india, for a change my story in norway. i cant guarantee that u guys will have a great laugh, but i try my best!

this happened in my first yr in high school in norway!
i had an afgani friend who always come in trouble with pakkis girls! only b'coz he hate pakkis, he always supports me!
he used to annoy my pakistani friend and will tell her to marry him(not seriuos, just for fun) the pakistani girl she is quiete religous and takes such things very seriuos, but she also hates talking to him.
that afgani guy, came over to me and aske whether he and that pakistani girl would make a perfect couple! i really couldnt say anything. i was just smilling at him and the pakistani girl!
the days went just like this, he annoys her and she complains to me!

the next day, the afgan guy wasnt at school and sms'ed me and said that he is ill! the same day the pakistani girl was also absent!
another guy(a persian) took this as a chance and wanted to scare that afgan guy!
pakkistanis here in norway have a bad reputation! they r know for being hard/violent aand also stupid...............very imporatnt one pakistani guys spend a lot of time in gym, so they r also known ffor being macho's!
anyway, the persian guy called the afgani and said that the pakistani girl's brother have come to school and is asking after him(afgani guy). the agfani got really scared and thought that the pak brothes have come to beat him up

the persian guy was handling his cell over to me and wanted to tell the same(since the afgani believes my words). the afgani was asking me" r they really there, what do they want from me........what r they really gonna beat me up? etc etc. i actually felt really sorry for him and kept quiet!
the persian took the cell again and said they(pak bros) wants to talk to him(afgani). the afgani was begging the persian to remains quiet !
the afgani guy now asked the persian"r her bros taller than me, r they stronger than me, r they huge" we couldnt stop laughing(it was on the micro, so we all were able to hear the whole conver.). the persian said "yes they r. what do u wants me to do?"
the afgani said"dont tell anything about me, just tell them that iam ill!
that was the whole converstion. the afgani was really scared and didnt even show up the next day!
day after tommorrow, both the pakistani girl and the afgani came and we was laughing at them!
the afgani thought we were laughing b'coz he got scared and the pakistani girl was simply staring at us!

then afterwards i was explaining them both what REALLY happened! afgani he was mad at the whole class and pakistani girl she was so upset! after this incident he never messed up with that pakistani girl................but!

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 10:09 PM
is ur school some kinda international school?? very sad that u cudnt tell a lie. these are certain nuances that u need to learn, b4 u enter a college :) take some advice from senior hubbers here . i guess termi is very experienced in this regard :lol:

crazy
30th April 2006, 10:38 PM
not actually an int school but had no of foreign students!
yeah should get some advice from termi! :lol:

crazy
30th April 2006, 10:38 PM
is ur school some kinda international school?? very sad that u cudnt tell a lie. these are certain nuances that u need to learn, b4 u enter a college :) take some advice from senior hubbers here . i guess termi is very experienced in this regard :lol:

iam in college now, yeah it was not an int school actually, but my class consist of a lot of foreign students!

yes i should ask termi for advice i guess!

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 10:42 PM
two different post from crazy, but same conclusion "need advice from termi"

TERMI WHERE ARE U?????

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 10:53 PM
me and my friends went to the marriage of our past tamil master. as usual in kalyana chattiram,we were havin a nice time( i mean all those site-seeing and stuff ) but all of a sudden one of our friends went VERY silent. we were really puzzled. i suspected something fishy. it turned out that he was checking out a female (iyar aathu ponnu). withing sometime he corrected that girl and soon they were communicating using hand signals (the girl was with her mom). all these time he gave us no indication.(that in a way showed the amt of trust we have for each other :lol: )

anyway finally we found out and were willing to help him. we all went to the most important place in a marriage, the sappadu pandhi. she was also there with her mom. we told him to ask her to come to wash basin so that they can have some time alone, in the absense of her mother. she immedly got up and went to wash basin. we also followed her, but were afraid that her mother may come there.

so we left one of our friends (we call him kaakka) outside and asked him to give a missed call to us if at all that girls mom got up. so we all enthusiastically entered the wash room, the girl was also there, before we could open our mouth, the cell phone rang. we all got scared and started running out of the room. the giirl too got scared and she ran away. we came outside and found that the girls mother was still eating. we caught hold of that stupid kaaka and asked him. he said he was just checking if the missed calls are reaching properly. :lol: :lol:

mavane annaikku avanukku vizhunda adi irukkaee, appappaa. i still cant beleive someone can be so dumb to do that.

crazy
30th April 2006, 10:53 PM
TERMI WHERE ARE U?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, but is termi some sort of master in such things!

crazy
30th April 2006, 11:04 PM
TV what happened afterwards, did ur friend meet her again? :roll:

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 11:10 PM
oh, he was a bit more skilled to fail at that. he made that girl slip her phone number b4 leaving. that was another close shave. her mom was so close that we thot she would have found out. as she left that girl thrust a peice of paper into his hands. it was all so dexterously done. later he maintained some contact with that girl for another one year :)

crazy
30th April 2006, 11:15 PM
later he maintained some contact with that girl for another one year :)

did u find somebody there?

thamizhvaanan
30th April 2006, 11:16 PM
??? i didn get u, anyway i am goin to sleep now . i will reply later :)

crazy
30th April 2006, 11:23 PM
good night!

bye :wave: :wave: :wave:

thamizhvaanan
1st May 2006, 08:35 AM
later he maintained some contact with that girl for another one year :)

did u find somebody there?

me??? no i didn find somebody whom i wud have loved to find. but rather i bumped into several "not so friendly" teachers from my school :lol: . wish i had been in his shoes :lol:

LydiaRajan
1st May 2006, 10:53 AM
Hi, Nice thread. Very enjoyable. I'll too post some.

I was in 8th std. we were 3 in our gang who used to have our lunch togather. Once one of our friend was having fever & she refused to have her lunch. After lunch break, the first peiod being the maths class, she lied down in one of the benches, getting permission from the teacher. Maths teacher told us that she will give 10 minutes to go thru the procedures of Parellogram & Rhombus after which she would give a small class test. Some were practising to draw & some were reciting the procedure in a medium voice. Our friend kept on telling us to eat off her lunch as her mother would scold her. So me & my other friend, kept the lunch under the desk, slowly opened to eat the food. So doing our geomentry work, we slowly took out a boiled egg from the lunch box first & started eating it little by little. Girls at the back of us were all laughing quietly, seeing our work. We were so scared to take the food as we may get caught. Suddenly, the teacher pointed to us and asked which one we were drawing. My friend suddenly got frightened & instead of telling PARALLEOGRAM she told MUTTALLELOGRAM (mutta meaning egg). I was shocked. There was a big laughter in the class. Because of the noise teacher was not able to hear it properly. She shouted at the other girls; " Others..........Are you people mad to laugh at each & every thing in the class, Now shut up & do you work properly"]Now this time the laughter was more than before. Many told us to eat properly as teacher herself has to to our work properly.

terminator
1st May 2006, 12:23 PM
two different post from crazy, but same conclusion "need advice from termi"

TERMI WHERE ARE U?????

TERMI inga thaan irukkean.. advice enakku pidikkatha 1000 english wordsla onnu :twisted:

terminator
1st May 2006, 12:24 PM
we caught hold of that stupid kaaka and asked him. he said he was just checking if the missed calls are reaching properly. :lol: :lol:

mavane annaikku avanukku vizhunda adi irukkaee, appappaa. i still cant beleive someone can be so dumb to do that.

thas hilarious :rotfl: :rotfl:

terminator
1st May 2006, 12:29 PM
instead of telling PARALLEOGRAM she told MUTTALLELOGRAM (mutta meaning egg). I was shocked. There was a big laughter in the class. Because of the noise teacher was not able to hear it properly. She shouted at the other girls; " Others..........Are you people mad to laugh at each & every thing in the class, Now shut up & do you work properly"]Now this time the laughter was more than before. Many told us to eat properly as teacher herself has to to our work properly.

We always take it in the hour b4 lunch break.. there was an incident i will come it with later

terminator
1st May 2006, 12:30 PM
TERMI WHERE ARE U?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, but is termi some sort of master in such things!

Mudive panneetingala.. :lol:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 01:24 PM
One Of our unforgettable gallata's

Well, this exactly wasn't done by me... but my friend but I can't forget this.

I did my schooling in SBIOA schools. I studied my 11th and 12th in SBIOA model (I had no other go, know why? well, forget it), till 10th
I did my schooling in SBIOA (CBSE).

Coming to the Gallata, We were having our 11th model exams, it was Chemistry exam to be specific. I was being dropped off in front of the school by my dad's colleague and I was surprised to see a huge and a curious crowd in front of the school and there was also a police Jeep in front of the school gate. What took me back was, a class mate and a friend of mine was standing, clad in normal dress without school uniform :shock: . he had tears in his eyes, I was pretty :?. my dad's colleague parked his vehicle inside the school so I didn't meet my friend.

I went into the exam hall and I was welcomed by my gang of friends
equally baffled but excited. before i could say anything they said " XXXXX had made a bomb hoax call to the school and he has been traced" (I don't want to tell out his name, I think one can understand), I understood why my friend was standing in front of the school along with the police weeping.

he hadn't studied for the exam, He wanted to postpone it. so he tried to created a Bomb scare from a telephone booth nearby his home. But there had already been many such hoax in the past. I my self have witnessed 3 (including this one), so they didn't take it seriously. realizing there was no impact, he has again called the school to reiterate what he meant. this time the school management got serious and contacted the police. the police with the help of the number left back in the caller ID traced it to a booth near the school but where unable to trace the person.

then came the blunder, his mother had left for work (incidentally she works in the same school) and so did his father. Observing that the school hadn't declared a holiday yet, he made another call, this time from his home. that was enough the police traced the number and where at the door steps of his flat (in front of the school). he admitted that he did that. he was suspended for a week (since her mother worked for the school otherwise it could well have been curtains). After he came to school we would tease him as "BOMBER-
XXXXX", we would also ridicule his presence of mind bcos of his decision to call from home. whenever we wanted a leave we would ask him to do the same... LOL :lol:

it was a tragic comedy for all of us! :lol: :lol:

well, I will write more about our gallatas

And this is a gr8 topic!

terminator
1st May 2006, 04:39 PM
Unga galatta konjam bayangaramanatha irukku.. :wink:

thamizhvaanan
1st May 2006, 04:48 PM
hehe, i too have a story to say abt stealing lunches :) will post that later.

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 04:49 PM
Unga galatta konjam bayangaramanatha irukku.. :wink:

amam amam, indha vyshatha mudhala ketta udenna ennaku baiyangra shock anna poga poga adha neenaikum bogdhalam sema sirripu varrum. :rotfl: :rotfl: ..... :wink:

great
1st May 2006, 04:57 PM
Even i use to call and shout at my freinds hostel,but we stopped once he got caller id !!! :lol:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 05:04 PM
Hmm... :lol:

great
1st May 2006, 05:19 PM
The warden would be around 38-40

when i am bored or if we dont have any work,we use to call him and shoult him like anything :oops: :oops: :oops:

That warden is a tough guy !!! as we all are day scholars my friend would would ask us to do something . so we would call and talk polietly :lol:

ENNADA NEE PERIYA IVANA 9 manikku mela yaaraiyum ulla vida maatiyamae !!!

ENNADA NEE MATTAMANA Saapadu thaan poduva pola.. ITHELLAM ORU POLAPPA DA :oops: :oops:

few conversation has been deleted :lol:

warden use to have tough time with our calls :lol:

we use to have the lunch of our class students(girls mainly) durin the free period or break and fill it with water :lol:

great
1st May 2006, 05:22 PM
I miss my school days :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 05:25 PM
The warden would be around 38-40

when i am bored or if we dont have any work,we use to call him and shoult him like anything :oops: :oops: :oops:

That warden is a tough guy !!! as we all are day scholars my friend would would ask us to do something . so we would call and talk polietly :lol:

ENNADA NEE PERIYA IVANA 9 manikku mela yaaraiyum ulla vida maatiyamae !!!

ENNADA NEE MATTAMANA Saapadu thaan poduva pola.. ITHELLAM ORU POLAPPA DA :oops: :oops:

few conversation has been deleted :lol:

warden use to have tough time with our calls :lol:

we use to have the lunch of our class students(girls mainly) durin the free period or break and fill it with water :lol:

ada pavingala! romba jolliya erunthrikinga... chea annna ennalathan ippadi elam large scalela gallata pana mudiyla. ennu theryumma?

great
1st May 2006, 05:29 PM
ithukku mela pannirukkom :oops: :oops: :oops: this is nothing compared to many thing we have done :lol: :lol:

mgb
1st May 2006, 05:37 PM
"I had no other go, know why? well, forget it"

chea annna ennalathan ippadi elam large scalela gallata pana mudiyla. ennu theryumma?

ramesh, neenga polambaradha paatha, unga parentso or your relativeso andha SBIOAla head master / principala?

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 05:49 PM
ithukku mela pannirukkom :oops: :oops: :oops: this is nothing compared to many thing we have done :lol: :lol:

neenga pannvinga!

But my Dad joined the same school (SBIOA CBSE), where I studied till 10th, as the HOD of Geography even before I was born, when I was studying my 5th std. or something like that, thats when we would start to show our colors, my father was already the head master of the School then when I was studying my 7th Std. he became the VP of the School. but by ninth he was promoted as principal and transferred to SBIOA model (another school in the same campus, it deals with State Board syllabus). konjam sandoshma erunthen! :) But, soon, when after 10th I got into the state Board stream of education. Naturally I joined SBIOA Model school. You would never want to live a life of a principal's son, its so embarrassing :oops: orru chinna thappu nadanthalum pottukoduthuruvanga :evil:

added to that he was a strict disipilinarian. think abt this My dad hasn't taken a single day leave in his entire 23 year career. how mean?

but one thing! he was also the chief warden of the hostel, so he would come late at night! but he is jovial at home.

even then I was fairly naughty at school but not too much, for a knife was always hanging over my head!

great
1st May 2006, 05:56 PM
////added to that he was a strict disipilinarian. think abt this My dad hasn't taken a single day leave in his entire 23 year career. how mean?

thats very tough man!!! :(

Even i dont like to take off and miss the fun !!! so i would be regular to the school :D

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 06:08 PM
"I had no other go, know why? well, forget it"

chea annna ennalathan ippadi elam large scalela gallata pana mudiyla. ennu theryumma?

ramesh, neenga polambaradha paatha, unga parentso or your relativeso andha SBIOAla head master / principala?

chereea sonynga! idula tragedy enana enga appa, nan schoola padikumbodhe, neenga sonna 2 postalyum errunthirukiraru :(

but he is far better at home, he friendly at home! it will always be
My father + me Vs my mom at Home :lol: :lol:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 06:11 PM
////added to that he was a strict disipilinarian. think abt this My dad hasn't taken a single day leave in his entire 23 year career. how mean?

thats very tough man!!! :(

Even i dont like to take off and miss the fun !!! so i would be regular to the school :D

well not really, he is quite opposite at home...

and I do attend the school regularly! but when the examination come I take a day or 2 off with my fathers permission.. guess what no one will ask me a leave letter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 06:38 PM
for those who miss ur school days i'm in school days right now :poke: what makes it more fun?

once i played spiderman by climbing out of the 3rd floor window at school and i fell and broke my leg :oops: need more details of my spiderman game? :roll:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 06:40 PM
for those who miss ur school days i'm in school days right now :poke: what makes it more fun?

once i played spiderman by climbing out of the 3rd floor window at school and i fell and broke my leg :oops: need more details of my spiderman game? :roll:

why not?

great
1st May 2006, 06:42 PM

UR signature says it all :poke: no need for more :poke: :lol:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 07:05 PM
why nt what? :roll:

why not?

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 07:06 PM
:rotfl: chandramukhiya paaka payama ilaya? :evil:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 07:41 PM

why not?

more details of ur spiderman game :wink:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 07:43 PM

sidela erukkira profile photo pathale bayamaelle, chandramukhiya patha eppadi varrumgeran? ... :lol: Jus' kidding

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 09:14 PM
okkie dokkie...i'v told people about this many times in the hub..here we go again....well me and fmy friends were just walking outside the school building for lunch break and we attach our keys to a springy thing which can stretch proli more than 5 metres...and my friends started to swing it and it gt stuck on the building....it was like 3 floors above...and so she stayed down and me nd my ova mates went up all the way to tht floor and i was standing outside the window....well most of my body was outside the window and i was half out trying to reach her keys...and i kept throwing a football to make the spring bounce off...and since i was out....my friend was holding me form inside the building...and another friend was holding the friend who was holding me and another friend was holiding the friend who was holding the friend who was holding me....lolz.........i kno confusing.

and it wa sjust hilllarious i started cracking up in laughter...and obviously i lost balance and wooooooshhhh i fall down and break my leg...thank god it wasnt a tall building :oops:

why not?

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 09:15 PM
:o :o :o :hammer::hammer::hammer: :lol::lol::lol:

sidela erukkira profile photo pathale bayamaelle, chandramukhiya patha eppadi varrumgeran? ... :lol: Jus' kidding

terminator
1st May 2006, 09:20 PM
and it wa sjust hilllarious i started cracking up in laughter...and obviously i lost balance and wooooooshhhh i fall down and break my leg...thank god it wasnt a tall building :oops:

Gaayu.. floorkku onnum agalaiye.. :lol:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 09:23 PM
:hammer: renda pirinjutu :lol:

Gaayu.. floorkku onnum agalaiye.. :lol:

terminator
1st May 2006, 09:26 PM
antha areala oru mini earthquake vanthirucha.. :lol:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 09:44 PM
chi chi dont under estimate me.....tsunamiyae vanthichu :rotfl:

thamizhvaanan
1st May 2006, 10:11 PM
shebbbaaaa, ippave kanna kattudaee :roll:

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 10:27 PM
whats tht mean?

thamizhvaanan
1st May 2006, 10:35 PM
wateva it is supposed to :P

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 10:42 PM
helps as lot :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
1st May 2006, 11:04 PM
gaayu,

did u friends fall too :roll:

Priyankak
1st May 2006, 11:04 PM
okkie dokkie...i'v told people about this many times in the hub..here we go again....well me and fmy friends were just walking outside the school building for lunch break and we attach our keys to a springy thing which can stretch proli more than 5 metres...and my friends started to swing it and it gt stuck on the building....it was like 3 floors above...and so she stayed down and me nd my ova mates went up all the way to tht floor and i was standing outside the window....well most of my body was outside the window and i was half out trying to reach her keys...and i kept throwing a football to make the spring bounce off...and since i was out....my friend was holding me form inside the building...and another friend was holding the friend who was holding me and another friend was holiding the friend who was holding the friend who was holding me....lolz.........i kno confusing.

why not?

super built up ma. 8-)

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 11:06 PM
its true...:rotfl: my teachers were mad :rotfl: it really hurt...:cry:

Priyankak
1st May 2006, 11:07 PM
its true...:rotfl: my teachers were mad :rotfl: it really hurt...:cry:

ok ok. :?

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 11:09 PM
nop cos they were inside the building....i was the only who had the guts to get out :thumbsup: :lol: and the guts to fall from the 3rd floor window :lol: but u know vj was a reason....he inspired me :thumbsup: i'm serious..i jus love his fights and actions and i was hoping that i cud do sumthing like tht atleast once in my life and they keys helped too :)

gaayu,

did u friends fall too :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
1st May 2006, 11:28 PM
:roll: :|

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 11:34 PM

his ghilli fight...where he goes from one terrace to another :thumbsup: thts the inspiration :thumbsup:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 11:39 PM
:o :o :o :hammer::hammer::hammer: :lol::lol::lol:

well, I said I was jus kidding! I just wanted to provoke u!:twisted:

Actually that child in that Pic really cute!:) :). is that you?

Lambretta
1st May 2006, 11:42 PM
nop cos they were inside the building....i was the only who had the guts to get out :thumbsup: :lol: and the guts to fall from the 3rd floor window :lol: but u know vj was a reason....he inspired me :thumbsup: i'm serious..i jus love his fights and actions and i was hoping that i cud do sumthing like tht atleast once in my life and they keys helped too :)
Hmm......reminds me of a time wen I was a kid....I wanted to dance on top of our well in the rain, inspired from Kamal H in the song "Thakita thadhimi" in Sagara Sangamam (aka Salangai Oli).....:D

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 11:42 PM
if its cute its obviously me :rotfl:

lolz jus kidding...ya its me :D when i was 1 :D

Ghlli
1st May 2006, 11:45 PM
ahahhaa ya i wanted to dance on top of a train after thakka thaya thaya song :rotfl:

Hmm......reminds me of a time wen I was a kid....I wanted to dance on top of our well in the rain, inspired from Kamal H in the song "Thakita thadhimi" in Sagara Sangamam (aka Salangai Oli).....:D

Lambretta
1st May 2006, 11:59 PM
Dance on top of a train, huh?! :D
Then u shud watch sum Balakrishna movies.....:P :lol:
He cud do NETHING on top of a train.....can even make it go backwards by chanting a 'mantra'! :roll: :banghead:

c4ramesh
1st May 2006, 11:59 PM

yeah! children are always cute! and u are a no exception

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 12:57 AM
ahahhahah :lol: :lol: :lol: yup and then the jeyam song made me even a bigger nut case :lol:

Dance on top of a train, huh?! :D
Then u shud watch sum Balakrishna movies.....:P :lol:
He cud do NETHING on top of a train.....can even make it go backwards by chanting a 'mantra'! :roll: :banghead:

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 12:57 AM
:notworthy: thanku ramesh! :D

yeah! children are always cute! and u are a no exception

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 10:19 AM
This February trial examle name columnle Siva ku bathila arvathule kodambakkam area song padikkitte Sivakasi nu elutitten...

Nalla velai,French teacherku onnum teriyile...

bingleguy
2nd May 2006, 11:04 AM
:lol: NTR .... nalla velau Illy or Perarasu nnu ezhudhaama vuttuteenga

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 11:27 AM
Illeana Bipasha nu naan ethavathu veetule edutu vuttana..
6-7 yrsku appuram naanthan veetula samaikanum..

LydiaRajan
2nd May 2006, 11:48 AM
Ya.... Ya...
Nan Kooda, Udal Arokiyam essayla,
"MAALAI MUZHUTHUM VELAYATU ENRU PAZHAKPADUTHIKOL PAAPA" (Bharathiyar Song)ikku bathil " MAALAI MUZHUTHUM MAYAKKAM ENDRU PAZHAKAPADUTHIKOL PAPPA" (cine song) Eluthitan.

Teacher Pakkathila "Masasai Orumugapadhithina Nalla Arogyam kidaikumnu ezhuthinanga.

Embarrassinga poiduichu.

swathy
2nd May 2006, 12:21 PM
Ya.... Ya...
Nan Kooda, Udal Arokiyam essayla,
"MAALAI MUZHUTHUM VELAYATU ENRU PAZHAKPADUTHIKOL PAAPA" (Bharathiyar Song)ikku bathil " MAALAI MUZHUTHUM MAYAKKAM ENDRU PAZHAKAPADUTHIKOL PAPPA" (cine song) Eluthitan.

Teacher Pakkathila "Masasai Orumugapadhithina Nalla Arogyam kidaikumnu ezhuthinanga.

Embarrassinga poiduichu.

thamizhvaanan
2nd May 2006, 12:42 PM

rami
2nd May 2006, 03:42 PM
Coming bak to this thread after a long time...

This happened when I was in my III yr of college...

We were 5 in our gang. We had some test (quarterly kind of thing. Whenever we have some test, we have an understanding and 2 of us come well prepared (turns). Many of you might have known.. we have rule "3 in a bench" during tests.. ) But this time none of were prepared... So we decided to skip the test.

So we bunked the college and went to the movie "Kuch Kuch Hotha Hein". Later that day when we called up one of our classmates, she told that the test was cancelled as the lecturer didnt turn up that day...

The next day,, when we answered her attendance, she asked each one of us Y each one of us were absent .. Each one cooked up a reason ..
When my turn came, I told "Kan vali" mam...

Immediately she replied... "Theatrela Front seat la ukkanthu KKHH paatha apdi thaan kan vali varum"

terminator
2nd May 2006, 04:13 PM

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 05:35 PM
I use to bully a malay girl very much 4-5 yrs back..

This what happened one day..
I just press something one day on calculator and then deleted it..
And then showit to her...

Actually convo was in malay (translated version)

Eh, inta calculatorle naan nalu numbers type pannirukken, arivalikulakuthan teriyum... enna number
(i asked her)

Nalla teriyuthe...

Then i ask a friend of mine

Dei, itukku intha calculatorle nalu number teriyutam..

The guy called her loosu loosu (sewel in Malay)

Athukkuparam antha ponnu en koda pesarathe illai...

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 06:25 PM

This February trial examle name columnle Siva ku bathila arvathule kodambakkam area song padikkitte Sivakasi nu elutitten...

Nalla velai,French teacherku onnum teriyile...

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 06:27 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: super...manjuta eduthu vidungo atha :lol:

Raikkonen
2nd May 2006, 06:29 PM

Yen Pappa
Naan huble santhosama irukurathu pidikalaya?

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 06:47 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u should have asked her back...ungaluku kan valikilaya? :lol: how did she find out? :roll: :lol:

Coming bak to this thread after a long time...

This happened when I was in my III yr of college...

We were 5 in our gang. We had some test (quarterly kind of thing. Whenever we have some test, we have an understanding and 2 of us come well prepared (turns). Many of you might have known.. we have rule "3 in a bench" during tests.. ) But this time none of were prepared... So we decided to skip the test.

So we bunked the college and went to the movie "Kuch Kuch Hotha Hein". Later that day when we called up one of our classmates, she told that the test was cancelled as the lecturer didnt turn up that day...

The next day,, when we answered her attendance, she asked each one of us Y each one of us were absent .. Each one cooked up a reason ..
When my turn came, I told "Kan vali" mam...

Immediately she replied... "Theatrela Front seat la ukkanthu KKHH paatha apdi thaan kan vali varum"

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 06:48 PM
:lol: super bully :lol:

I use to bully a malay girl very much 4-5 yrs back..

This what happened one day..
I just press something one day on calculator and then deleted it..
And then showit to her...

Actually convo was in malay (translated version)

Eh, inta calculatorle naan nalu numbers type pannirukken, arivalikulakuthan teriyum... enna number
(i asked her)

Nalla teriyuthe...

Then i ask a friend of mine

Dei, itukku intha calculatorle nalu number teriyutam..

The guy called her loosu loosu (sewel in Malay)

Athukkuparam antha ponnu en koda pesarathe illai...

Ghlli
2nd May 2006, 06:49 PM
ila...neengalum manjum senthu intha huba rock pananum...athu thaan en aasai :lol:

Yen Pappa
Naan huble santhosama irukurathu pidikalaya?

narayanan
2nd May 2006, 09:31 PM
This was an incident that happened in my batch during a Chemistry class in college first year:

The first class exams were over and that day the lecturer came with the graded papers. That Chemistry lecturer was famous for his style, one of the girls had got poor marks in that exam and this is how he gave her paper...

Lect: enna ma N......(with lot of stress on letters inbetween), 12th Chemistry 'la evvalavu ?
Stud (paavama azhugai vara madiri): 198 sir
Lect: indha meedhi 2 :lol:

This is one of the oft recollected incidents in college, whenever nostalgia strikes, this is one fun happening we discuss about.

sanguine
2nd May 2006, 09:59 PM
Lect: indha meedhi 2

narayanan

ur signature sounds very familiar, but not able to recollect :? s v shekar drama va ?

narayanan
2nd May 2006, 10:02 PM
s v shekar drama va ?

aama. its from Yamirukka Bayamein

sanguine
2nd May 2006, 10:11 PM
yeah now I got it

his 'vaal paiyan' n 'kaatula mazhai" were so funny :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
2nd May 2006, 10:14 PM
narayanan,

that was quite witty of ur teacher :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
2nd May 2006, 10:16 PM
When we were in our 8th class, after our drama practice for christmas day, we had lot of hay lyign in the classroom.

Just then, one of my firend said,

"hey......... so much hay....... call the cow call the cow"

We all started shouting

"call the cow call the cow.......mooooooo"

with a biggggggg noise.

just then our madam entered the class.

It was too embarassing. :P

mgb
2nd May 2006, 10:26 PM
Sp,
office canteenla samosa paakumbodhellam unga gnabagamdhan. couldn't control my laughter

Shakthiprabha.
2nd May 2006, 10:28 PM

enga neenga yaarunga. samosa ivlo popular aagiducha?

mgb,

for that matter, in those days, in our school canteen, we would get one samosa for 25 paise. It used to be called mini samosa........ fillings mainly of onions .

yummmmmmmmmmmmmm it would be :)

mgb
2nd May 2006, 10:34 PM
pinna, unga samosa story punjab varkum prabalam ayduchu. thanks to other hubbers, overseaslayum spread aagi irukkanum.

andha kuttiya triangle shapela, mmmm... yummmmmmy yummmmmy

Shakthiprabha.
2nd May 2006, 11:05 PM
amaam traingle samosa :)

LydiaRajan
3rd May 2006, 04:28 PM
Once in II year of College, we were playing CHIRSMA, CHRISCHILD. Chemistry mam had some work with M.Sc students in the lab & told us to be quiet till such time.

I wrote to my chrischild, "You should recite ABCD..............Z in front of the class. This is your Ma's wish" and sent the letter to her.
On reading it, she went to the front of the class & shouted, Ahey, Ennoda Chrisma yaro avanka nalla keetunkonga..... Naa oru vatti than solvaen. And started shouting A...B.....C.....D.....E.......and suddenly chemistry mam showed out in the entrance.
My chrischild did not notice it. she was continuing with alphabets. When she finished, she herself started laughing loudly. She didn't notice evn our signals.
Finally chemistry teacher told in a stern voice, :oops: " Emm...............inno edavathu irrukka. Nan padikadha formula ellam ippo padhichikirean"...

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 04:31 PM
wat is chrisma chrischild ? :roll:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 04:34 PM
lydia,

We had chrismom, chrischild too. It used to be fun :)

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 04:43 PM
can someone tell me wat it is?

Arthi
3rd May 2006, 04:44 PM
Naan nirayaa looti adichuEruken... Ezhudhi image poyiduchuna :roll:

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 04:47 PM
ada athula enna irukku, namakkula ethukku imagelam, chumma eduthu vudunga :)

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 04:49 PM
arthi,

silathellaam ezhutha mudiyathu. naan adicha looti vera mathiri :roll:
athaan gamnnnu keeren.

great
3rd May 2006, 04:50 PM
lydia,

We had chrismom, chrischild too. It used to be fun :)

athu funa :banghead:

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 04:50 PM
great,
was it not fun?

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 04:57 PM
ada appadinna ennanu yaarume solla matringalae :banghead:

narayanan
3rd May 2006, 04:57 PM
adhu enna chrisma chischild? chris cairns pasangala :roll:
~~~~~

Ezhudhi image poyiduchuna

image'a appadina :P
~~~~~~
SP,
ippadi solli neenga ellaroda lootiyum kindal adikkareengala ;)

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 04:59 PM
nn, (short form of narayan)

athu naan ezhuthalai.

neenga unga college galattala onnu eduthu vidungalen :P

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 05:00 PM
naanga schoolla vilayadina orey vilayattu jalabulajangs :D

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 05:02 PM
athu enna jalabulajangs

tamizh,

i know u are intelligent. :)

great
3rd May 2006, 05:04 PM
great,
was it not fun?

I dont like , But ennoda bossa suthavitean :lol:

thamizhvaanan
3rd May 2006, 05:05 PM
ippo theritha, christmom, christ**** na enna nu sollamaleye ivvalo nerama pesittirundha enakku eppadi irukkum :poke: