PDA

View Full Version : find out your brain sex!

Pages : [1] 2

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 02:16 AM
tell me which finger (your index finger or your ring finger) is longer, and i'll tell you your brain sex!

don't google this first. be honest!

i shall start. my index finger is longer!

Nerd
26th April 2006, 03:20 AM
both are of same height :o

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 07:38 AM
middle :roll:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:50 AM
My shortest finger is the index finger...and i guess my ring finger is the finger between the middle and the thumb.

bingleguy
26th April 2006, 09:46 AM
among Index n Ring .... Ring finger is longer for me !

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 09:55 AM
Oh hold on...a slight mistake in my earlier post..both my ring finger and index finger are the same...i put my rings usually on my index finger....if you mean the finger between the middle and the shortest finger then both of them are of same height.

both means index finger and the finger between the middle and the shortest finger

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 09:58 AM
This is weird!! :shock:
In case of my right hand, the index finger is shorter than ring finger but in my left hand, both r of equal height! :?

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 10:28 AM
Lamby yenukku appovae unga melae oru periya doubt irunthichi....oru velai neenga new type of human species ah?..:D

rachel
26th April 2006, 10:28 AM
my ring finger (which is between middle and small finger) is longer..

tell me ?

swathy
26th April 2006, 10:32 AM
This is weird!! :shock:
In case of my right hand, the index finger is shorter than ring finger but in my left hand, both r of equal height! :?

same here :cry:

in my right hand the index finger is little long where as in left both are of same height

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 10:54 AM
middle :roll:

compare index and ring. i know middle is longer than both of them!

great
26th April 2006, 10:55 AM
Both are of same height!!!!

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 10:57 AM
---repeated post ---------

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 10:58 AM
for pple with their index and ring finger the same length, i.e., nerd, hulk and great, then i guess you're equally in touch with your male and female side!

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 11:04 AM
One word to describe that....Shivashakthi...:D

bingleguy
26th April 2006, 11:04 AM
Vaanga Fire ... can u explain wat this stuff is all about !

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 02:17 PM
for pple with their index and ring finger the same length, i.e., nerd, hulk and great, then i guess you're equally in touch with your male and female side!
Wat abt those like me & Swathy, whose index & ring finger r of same length in only one hand? :?

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 02:20 PM
Lamby yenukku appovae unga melae oru periya doubt irunthichi....oru velai neenga new type of human species ah?..:D
Naan new type-aa?? Athu eppidi? :?
How come then, I like old things so much? :P
Yen get-up kuda en avtaar le irukara Kamal mathiri irukum (seriously!)..... :wink: :lol:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 02:22 PM
ellei enna solla varaen na neenga alien and human cross ah kuda irukaalam....:D

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 02:24 PM
ellei enna solla varaen na neenga alien and human cross ah kuda irukaalam....:D
:shock: :roll: :P
Well, sum ppl. dont think I cud be human, knowing my um, unusual interests....! Atleast not a 'normal' human! :lol:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 02:26 PM
:lol:....seri seri..let us wait for neruppu madam to come and confirm what can be meant for cases like yours.

Bipolar
26th April 2006, 03:57 PM
Hey, Ms Fire (or is it Mr Fire? Sorry, I'm new here :D) I know what this is about, I don't intend to spoil it, though, so I'll let everyone answer first... :D By the way, I'm a Mr, and my index fingers are shorter than my ring fingers (in both hands) :D.

You might find the following articles interesting:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4941950.stm;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/2969391.stm;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4261489.stm;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/376321.stm;

I like to joke that the common view that when choosing a partner, personality is more important than physical appearance, is wrong, because, the purpose of reproduction is the survival of the species, and in nature, it's "survival of the fittest"! (Here in Britain, where I live, "fit" is a colloquialism for "good-looking"! :D)

As ever, I'd like to know what the women here think. Who, in your view, is the most masculine actor in Tamil Cinema?

swathy
26th April 2006, 04:04 PM
Kamalakachan :D

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 04:54 PM
My shortest finger is the index finger...and i guess my ring finger is the finger between the middle and the thumb.

then which one do u call as "index finger"? :rotfl:

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 04:57 PM
For me, In both the hands, RING FINGER IS LONGER THAN THE INDEX FINGER :D

P.S: Do we need this topic? :lol: :banghead:

Selva to himself: Let me start a topic on who is beautiful.. Boys or Gals :rotfl:

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 05:04 PM
my ring finger is longer than the index :). (Selva sir type )

so wat does this mean, I am more like a dada than a female?

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 05:22 PM

:shock: Thanks for the information :lol:

FEMALEAAY PIRAPPATHAE MALE

P.S: Dada has one more configuration. In my middle fingers, ring fingers and index fingers, I have TWO THICK CROSS LINES. Check this one also..

and BTW,

Idu vachurukavanga eLLam Selva DADA aaga mudiyaathu :lol: (JK )

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 05:24 PM
Ellei pa...konjam chinna confusion...evala periya matter pesi pesi index finger mathiri chinna vishayam elllam ennanu kuda theriyulae...:oops:...Both sides my fingers are of the same size.

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 05:29 PM

:shock: Thanks for the information :lol:

FEMALEAAY PIRAPPATHAE MALE

P.S: Dada has one more configuration. In my middle fingers, ring fingers and index fingers, I have TWO THICK CROSS LINES. Check this one also..

and BTW,

Idu vachurukavanga eLLam Selva DADA aaga mudiyaathu :lol: (JK )

Dada, ungala maadiri vara mudiyuma *thala poal varuma song runnin in BG*

but i am one step closer to u dada, i also have two horizontal lines running across my finger. check wether u have five fingers in ur right hand. appadi irunda naamba rombavae nerungittoam :rotfl:

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 05:30 PM
Fire :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the information :lol:

Thank God.. I have them in the right way..

:rotfl: @ others who conveyed that they are of the same height etc :lol:

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 05:32 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanx fire :)

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 05:33 PM
Aaha...enna irunthaalum intha nakkalu konjam rombo overu....index inger ring fingerodu longer ah irunthaal pillaiyai peithukkava mudiyum?...nonsense of the indians of the tfm hubbers.

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 05:34 PM
Dada, ungala maadiri vara mudiyuma *thala poal varuma song runnin in BG*
but i am one step closer to u dada, i also have two horizontal lines running across my finger. check wether u have five fingers in ur right hand. appadi irunda naamba rombavae nerungittoam :rotfl:

:thumbsup: :D :D

P.S: For me in all the three zones of the fingers, I have double lines. check that one also.. Good to know that atlast you have got five fingers. :lol: Rombavae nerungittoem.

But if u get the information on what these HEIGHT can concluse, then I can have A :rotfl: @ you... (I am already doing it) :lol:

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 05:34 PM
Selva to himself: Let me start a topic on who is beautiful.. Boys or Gals :rotfl:
Boys- Beautiful??! :? :roll: :oops:

U sound like tat nut Mandangi! :P :lol:

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 05:36 PM

Machan, I know that that "THAT" referrs to YOU (Nut Mandangi) :lol:

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 05:39 PM
P.S: For me in all the three zones of the fingers, I have double lines. check that one also.. Good to know that atlast you have got five fingers. :lol: Rombavae nerungittoem.

But if u get the information on what these HEIGHT can concluse, then I can have A :rotfl: @ you... (I am already doing it) :lol:

I've got it on 4 fingers. uff having a tuff time tryin to explain the anatomy of my hand. I guess i shud scan it like wat they did in boys film :)

Dada, I didn get ur last para :(.

then I can have A :rotfl: @ you... (I am already doing it) :lol:

laugh at me???? for wat?

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 05:41 PM

Machan, I know that that "THAT" referrs to YOU (Nut Mandangi) :lol:
Hey wats going on.....quite a no. of hubbers (inc. one of our Mods!) here having a dig at me today.....hmm.....is this like, a secretly organised new custom of the Hub?! :? :P

& nope therez no way I cud compare w/ the likes of Mandangi! :P
Neways, I think u werent a member of this forum wen he was here......
But even he'd once made a staement tat he was "beautiful" inspite of being a boy! :lol:
& u shud've seen his pic. in his signature link, tat jus confirms it! :rotfl:

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 05:44 PM
---

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 05:47 PM
P.S: I am unable to control my laugh :rotfl:
*digr
shud be 'laughter' macha! :P :D
/digr

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 05:54 PM
Thanks Lambretta machan !!

May I know your configuration? (I expect something different :rotfl:) :lol:

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 06:00 PM
yes i am not a female, for ur kind info, dada sir!! :evil:

Fire111999
someone here told that both the fingers are of same length. Is it like 50% MALE & 505 FEMALE :?: :idea:

no no. it just means they r just an average male or female. ur fingers won't change your sex. only tells you if your brain sex is tended towards male or femlae.

Hulkster
-Edited-

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 06:01 PM
someone here told that both the fingers are of same length. Is it like 50% MALE & 505 FEMALE :?: :idea:

no no. it just means they r just an average male or female. ur fingers won't change your sex. only tells you if your brain sex is tended towards male or femlae.

thamizhvaanan
26th April 2006, 06:02 PM
yes i am not a female, for ur kind info, dada sir!! :evil:

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 06:04 PM
-um....edited :D-

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 06:05 PM
Yevan engae dada?....intha hougang chandraseharai minchiduvaana?..:x...oh brain sex...neruppu explain on brain sex and what it actually means.

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 06:06 PM
Lamby summa oru funkaga appadi seinchaen....kavalai padathaenge...:D

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 06:09 PM
hey guys, edit any posts that give away the answer pls!!!!!!!!!

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 06:10 PM
--Edited---

Lambretta
Yevan engae dada?....intha hougang chandraseharai minchiduvaana?..:x...oh brain sex...neruppu explain on brain sex and what it actually means.
*digr
Hulk- atthan unga pera? :)
Altho I noticed S'pore Tamils pronounce/spell it more like Sandrasegar/an, or Chanthirasegar/an......I rem. once travelling to Serangoon Rd in a taxi & the driver's name given as SANDRA SEKAR! :lol:

/digr

Fire111999
hulk, edit your post abt the calculation!

anna, edit your reply post to that!

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 06:11 PM
hulk, edit your post abt the calculation!

anna, edit your reply post to that!
Yes ma'm! (salute) :D

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 06:11 PM
Yevan engae dada?....intha hougang chandraseharai minchiduvaana?..:x....

:lol: Hulk.. what a comedy... :lol: Let me search for any posts from you against other hubbers (in Dada style).. Nope.. :lol:

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 06:12 PM

check your pm!

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 06:12 PM
Lamby summa oru funkaga appadi seinchaen....kavalai padathaenge...:D
Seri...potum!
More than tat, I was taken aback by all ur calculations......maths-ku innum allergy u c....! :P :D

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 06:16 PM
Yennathu delete my calculations ah?..ada joke nu ninaichu seinchaen...cheh kashtapatta calculate penna mathsu ellam waste ah pochi...:cry:

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 06:17 PM
you guys are so cute! sonna odane edit panniteenga. but y is there no one else interested in this thread? if no one else comes along, there wouldn't be much point in having edited your posts.

Hulkster
Yeah the way they pronounce is very funny here..but atleast some of us know how to pronounce it..sila peru british leh pirantha maathiri sandra sehare mathiri solvaanga...:banghead:...thalaiyeluthu

Fire111999
Yennathu delete my calculations ah?..ada joke nu ninaichu seinchaen...cheh kashtapatta calculate penna mathsu ellam waste ah pochi...:cry:
so sorry!

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 06:18 PM
Neruppu i presume that is because they are afraid they will be ridiculed by Mr dada...laughed at by thamizh...and destroyed by me and lamby..due to us calculating and laughing at how the brain sex can turn towards to...:)

crazy
26th April 2006, 06:24 PM
my ringer finger is longer! so tell .................................

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 06:24 PM
you guys are so cute! sonna odane edit panniteenga. but y is there no one else interested in this thread? if no one else comes along, there wouldn't be much point in having edited your posts.

:roll:

I would wish more people to contribute ( WAITING FOR it) :tongueout: :tongueout: :lol2:

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 06:28 PM

:rotfl:

Again Crazy !! aiyo.. aiyo... I couldn't stop it :rotfl:

kadavulae !! :rotfl:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 06:28 PM

Yenukku appovae oru santhaegam irunthichi....anaal enna nu solla mattein..await neruppu madam's pvt msg...:D

selvakumar
26th April 2006, 06:30 PM
:rotfl: @ Crazy

:lol: :lol:

P.S: Plz .. someone SAVE ME ... from :rotfl:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 06:34 PM
Appadi kapaathinaalum niruthava poraenge...?..:D..vidunga pa...paavam crazy.

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 06:34 PM
hey, there's nth wrong ok! nothing to laugh at!

great
26th April 2006, 07:20 PM
I would like to have small recap about this thread.can someone take me through :roll:

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:30 PM
Your supposed to see if your index finger is longer than your ring finger or your ring finger is longer than your index finger and post what you see....after that fire will send you a article explaining why you do this....it is to find out if your a tomboy or a sissy.

great
26th April 2006, 07:31 PM
whats the article all about!!!! I guess we would be getting the same result .

Hulkster
26th April 2006, 07:32 PM
cant say what the article is about...only fire can say..avangalodeiya rule...:D

great
26th April 2006, 07:37 PM
wokie :D

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 07:56 PM
cant say what the article is about...only fire can say..avangalodeiya rule...:D
you can pm him also. np. just don't post it here.

ssanjinika
26th April 2006, 07:58 PM
Ore confusion indha thread.Both my fingers are of the same height in both hands.
*DIGR*
Lamby ,neenga adhisiya piravi :lol:Adhu eppadi left hand-la vera madiri errukkum right hand-la vera madiri errukkum-nnu theriyala.Ive just heard of people having hands and legs of different lengths but not fingers or toes :P.
*End DIGR*
Thee yaenakkum konjam sollunga pls.

Alien
26th April 2006, 08:11 PM
:lol:

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:33 PM
Tomboy - hmm...
Nice one

school padikirappa i lot of friends of this kind..
Tol le kai podaratu, good morning solrappa hug panrathu..
Ipdiyellam pannuvanga..

Appa sari tomboy thane nu nenachu vutturven..
Ippa i miss them...
:cry:

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 08:35 PM
ok, NTR, sweet memories.

what abt your fingers?

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:36 PM
why
i have 5 in right hand
5 in left hand

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 08:38 PM
why
i have 5 in right hand
5 in left hand

:lol: no, is your index finger longer than your ring finger?

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:39 PM
Yessu...

crazy
26th April 2006, 08:42 PM

Appadi kapaathinaalum niruthava poraenge...?..Very Happy..vidunga pa...paavam crazy.

so funny..................ha ha i dont still find whats there to laugh!

hulk and selva, i hope this the last time i ever come through u both!

and fire stop this tread pls, i cant take it any more! i dont get why ppl r laughing at me

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 08:45 PM
hey crazy, it's just for fun. they are acting as if the length of your fingers determines your sex! which is not the case, only your brain sex. cool down! i hope you're alright with your result. but then i don't see any reason y u shouldn't be. it's the guys who have more of a problem! :wink:

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 08:48 PM
:D

crazy
26th April 2006, 08:51 PM
[tscii:7931a5160a]fire this is just *****************crap
not b'coz i mind(OR B'COZ IAM UPSET), i dont care what other say or mean! its just that selva was laughing at me at another tread and i didnt understand why! when i came here, i can see him laughing more...................and hulk too!

AND FOR THOSE WHO R LAUGHING AT ME, IAM GLAD TO HAVE MY INDEX FINGER LONGER THAN MY RING FINGER! SO ENJOY LAUGHING.

tull og tøys!

[/tscii:7931a5160a]

Alien
26th April 2006, 08:51 PM
hey crazy, it's just for fun. they are acting as if the length of your fingers determines your sex! which is not the case, only your brain sex. cool down! i hope you're alright with your result. but then i don't see any reason y u shouldn't be. it's the guys who have more of a problem! :wink:
Why ? :huh: .... I believe , its still being hotly debated, whether that brain sex holds for male or not .... :wink:

crazy
26th April 2006, 08:53 PM
Why ? :huh: .... I believe , its still being hotly debated, whether that brain sex holds for male or not .... :wink:

GOD i wish, i never came to this tread!

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 08:54 PM
[tscii:ccc0b2e889]fire this is just *****************crap
not b'coz i mind(OR B'COZ IAM UPSET), i dont care what other say or mean! its just that selva was laughing at me at another tread and i didnt understand why! when i came here, i can see him laughing more...................and hulk too!

AND FOR THOSE WHO R LAUGHING AT ME, IAM GLAD TO HAVE MY INDEX FINGER LONGER THAN MY RING FINGER! SO ENJOY LAUGHING.

tull og tøys!

[/tscii:ccc0b2e889]

ok, i'm sorry. it's true that they had no reason to laugh. :evil: they were misunderstanding stuff! but this topic is not crap! :)

Alien
26th April 2006, 08:55 PM
GOD i wish, i never came to this tread!
Crazy, chilllllllllllllllllllllllll down ..... :wink: ... I wasn't digging at u .... sorry, if u've misunderstood ... :( ..... I was just on that debate ....

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 08:56 PM
Enna sandai inge..
perarasu irukurappa neengale sandai poruukitta epdi

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 08:57 PM

why? guys don't have brains is it? :lol: i didn't know that that was being hotly debated! :?

Alien
26th April 2006, 08:58 PM
:)

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 08:59 PM
:wink: at alien!

Alien
26th April 2006, 09:00 PM

why? guys don't have brains is it? :lol: i didn't know that that was being hotly debated! :?
Nice try ... :rotfl: ... Neenga antha article vaasikalaya ?? :P ... It says cleary , that in boys' case itz still being hotly debated ..... :poke: :wink:

crazy
26th April 2006, 09:03 PM
ok, i'm sorry. it's true that they had no reason to laugh. :evil: they were misunderstanding stuff! but this topic is not crap! :)

Crazy, chilllllllllllllllllllllllll down ..... Wink ... I wasn't digging at u .... sorry, if u've misunderstood ... Sad ..... I was just on that debate ....

as i said i have nothing to be mad at, its that some ppl r really getting on my nerves!
HOW MANY PPL R TELLING THE TRUTH, BESIDES WHAT WE GOING GET OUT OF THIS TREAD?????????????????

FIRE, dont mistake me if u really wanted to know u could have simply PM them or even asked them to PM U first and then u could have answered!

Alien
26th April 2006, 09:04 PM
what? puriyala!
Illa , chumma ........

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 09:13 PM

Nice try ... :rotfl: ... Neenga antha article vaasikalaya ?? :P ... It says cleary , that in boys' case itz still being hotly debated ..... :poke: :wink:

yeah yeah, i know. but the guys still have more reason to feel uncomfortable as pple who misunderstand will tease them. like you're doing to someone right now! and guys mind being called a sissy or any indication that they are more feminine. but girls don't care if they're called a tomboy! so no prob for girls!

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 09:16 PM
You ppl know yin ynag philosphy?

Alien
26th April 2006, 09:17 PM
:notworthy: :wink: at Neruppu

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 09:19 PM

Crazy, chilllllllllllllllllllllllll down ..... Wink ... I wasn't digging at u .... sorry, if u've misunderstood ... Sad ..... I was just on that debate ....

as i said i have nothing to be mad at, its that some ppl r really getting on my nerves!
HOW MANY PPL R TELLING THE TRUTH, BESIDES WHAT WE GOING GET OUT OF THIS TREAD?????????????????

FIRE, dont mistake me if u really wanted to know u could have simply PM them or even asked them to PM U first and then u could have answered!

no, crazy, i don't want to know. do u really think i'm taking note of each person's ans? i just pm them the answer so that someone who hasn't posted yet will not know the ans. if someone is sensitive abt telling everyone abt their fingers, then tt person can just google it, or pm me. but i don't see y i have to pm people and ask them abt their fingers. it's not like i'm interested in them specifically. they can post here or pm me or google it if they are interested.

and what do we gain from this thread? firstly, do all the threads have some sort of gain from them? and don't u come to know more abt babies and how estrogen or testesterone in the womb can affect them?

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 09:21 PM
Inga enna nadakuthunen deriyilai..
Summa posts increase panrathukke
attendance potten...

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 09:22 PM
You ppl know yin ynag philosphy?

what? y suddenly?

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 09:24 PM
:wink: np @ alien

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 09:24 PM
Inga enna nadakuthunen deriyilai..
Summa posts increase panrathukke
attendance potten...

Raikkonen
26th April 2006, 09:25 PM
Actually..
I came here to discuss about my old freidns..
They were some girls very close to me..
How to say

Taya pulaya palakunam...
They were bit like tomboys..

Inag vanthu pattatan deriyuthu..
Vera topicnu...
Sorry my mistake

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 09:32 PM
Actually..
I came here to discuss about my old freidns..
They were some girls very close to me..
How to say

Taya pulaya palakunam...
They were bit like tomboys..

Inag vanthu pattatan deriyuthu..
Vera topicnu...
Sorry my mistake

ok ok. np. :D u're full of fond memories!

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 09:41 PM
Hey, Ms Fire (or is it Mr Fire? Sorry, I'm new here :D) I know what this is about, I don't intend to spoil it, though, so I'll let everyone answer first... :D By the way, I'm a Mr, and my index fingers are shorter than my ring fingers (in both hands) :D.

I like to joke that the common view that when choosing a partner, personality is more important than physical appearance, is wrong, because, the purpose of reproduction is the survival of the species, and in nature, it's "survival of the fittest"! (Here in Britain, where I live, "fit" is a colloquialism for "good-looking"! :D)

As ever, I'd like to know what the women here think. Who, in your view, is the most masculine actor in Tamil Cinema?

thanks for the links!

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 11:11 PM
*digr

I would wish more people to contribute ( WAITING FOR it) :tongueout: :tongueout: :lol2:
Abbooooo! :lol:
"cute" nu adjective paatha oddane namma Dada ku eppidi naaku oorinduku parunguh! :wink: :P :lol:
Maanga pechu thread le kuda avar kittenthu ivvolo jollification pathathille! :lol:
But hey macha, she called ALL us guys cute......so dont steal the limelight, ok?! :wink: :mrgreen:

/digr

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 11:15 PM
*DIGR*
Lamby ,neenga adhisiya piravi :lol:Adhu eppadi left hand-la vera madiri errukkum right hand-la vera madiri errukkum-nnu theriyala.
Oh really? :D Ok......if u say so......! :huh: :lol2:

Fire111999
26th April 2006, 11:19 PM
*digr

Abbooooo! :lol:
"cute" nu adjective paatha oddane namma Dada ku eppidi naaku oorinduku parunguh! :wink: :P :lol:
Maanga pechu thread le kuda avar kittenthu ivvolo jollification pathathille! :lol:
But hey macha, she called ALL us guys cute......so dont steal the limelight, ok?! :wink: :mrgreen:

/digr

he rolled his eyes for that adjective! he stuck his tongue out cos he wanted more pple to reply!

and what is maanga pechu? and what's jollification?

Lambretta
26th April 2006, 11:31 PM
Pechu = talk....

Jollification is jus a compound tanglish noun I made up (dont mean to insult our language tho!).....jollu varthu-nu artham....neways, it looks like none is able to find my comments funny here! Only I get to be made to look funny (as proved in the jokes thread today!)
Forget it........!

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 12:02 AM
Pechu = talk....

Jollification is jus a compound tanglish noun I made up (dont mean to insult our language tho!).....jollu varthu-nu artham....neways, it looks like none is able to find my comments funny here! Only I get to be made to look funny (as proved in the jokes thread today!)
Forget it........!

oh i c. but y mango talk thread?

ok.

and relax! a lamb is cute too!

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 12:08 AM
ok.

i just realised what i said ok for! :lol: no way! he wasn't!

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 12:10 AM
*digr
and relax! a lamb is cute too!
Maybe....but tats NOT wat I intended my username to be taken as!
As I said, tats my fav. scooter hence thot of putting it up as my ID......not to be equated w/ sum **** farm animal (cute or otherwise)!
Neways, I doubt if neone's gonna understand! I'm tired of explaining.....I've had it.....& yea now ppl. r gonna say I'm reacting too much......sheesh....forget it!

/digr

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 12:21 AM
revert back to scooter avatar? just trying to help!

Sanguine Sridhar
27th April 2006, 01:56 AM
Index Finger :roll:

azhagi
27th April 2006, 04:59 AM
konjam yaaravadhu ennaku badhil sollunge...for me ring finger is longer in both hands.... :?

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 05:35 AM

Appadi kapaathinaalum niruthava poraenge...?..Very Happy..vidunga pa...paavam crazy.

so funny..................ha ha i dont still find whats there to laugh!

hulk and selva, i hope this the last time i ever come through u both!

and fire stop this tread pls, i cant take it any more! i dont get why ppl r laughing at me

Adi yen anbulla crazyae, Naan thaan selva sir kitae vendam nu solli vittudunga nu sonneinae? ithu thaan nee yenukku kaatum nanri kadana?

:D is my trademark smiley....i always tend to use it unless im very serious.

temporary sori-Observer
27th April 2006, 05:52 AM
konjam yaaravadhu ennaku badhil sollunge...for me ring finger is longer in both hands.... :?
Azhagi akka, it means adangaadha peN :mrgreen: :lol2:

NM
27th April 2006, 05:56 AM
Azhagi akka, it means adangaadha peN :mrgreen: :lol2:TSO : :lol: anubavamaa :?: :lol:

temporary sori-Observer
27th April 2006, 05:59 AM
Azhagi akka, it means adangaadha peN :mrgreen: :lol2:TSO : :lol: anubavamaa :?: :lol:
che, che! NM! naan romba nalla paiyan :wink:

Alien
27th April 2006, 08:47 AM
Index Finger :roll:
:lol: .... Becky :D .... Selva vandhaanendaal vizhunthu urundu sirikka poraan .... :lol: :wink:

hi
27th April 2006, 09:08 AM
mine ring finger :roll:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 09:31 AM
Ore confusion indha thread.Both my fingers are of the same height in both hands.Thee yaenakkum konjam sollunga pls.

Hey... :lol2: Useful information... :rotfl: aiyo...........innum ethana comedyoo..........:rotfl:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 09:38 AM
Crazy .. I have already conveyed my position in that thread to you. :( that u repeat i there too :cry:

Anyhow,

Lambretta machan !!

I rolled my eyes @ that adjective (cute) :roll: :roll:

and

I used TONGUE OUT icon to show my ANTICIPATION IN KNOWING THE FINGER STATUS OF OTHER HUBBERS.

I never jollify (coz i don't know how to do it !) :roll:

Alien
27th April 2006, 10:19 AM
:rotfl: Nalla combination thaan pOngoo .... :rotfl: .....
:lol: :wink:

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 11:06 AM
Lambretta machan !!

I rolled my eyes @ that adjective (cute) :roll: :roll:

and
I used TONGUE OUT icon to show my ANTICIPATION IN KNOWING THE FINGER STATUS OF OTHER HUBBERS.
OK ok macha.......got it!
Usually we use :P to indicate tat we r being a bit teasing....so I misunderstood u.....all clear now! :D

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 11:27 AM
:rotfl: Nalla combination thaan pOngoo .... :rotfl: .....
:

:cry: :cry: :cry: @ Sridhar .........:rotfl:

Jana, May I know your finger status :P :wink: ? :idea: (I need the truth)

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 11:43 AM
*digr* Whoz Jana btw?? Alien? :?
/digr

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 11:59 AM
*digr* Whoz Jana btw?? Alien? :?
/digr

Yes.. Macha !! Its only Alien.. But the name Jana looks like an alien stuff for many apart from the username Alien. :lol:

P.S: Hope Jana won't mind for revealing the name. :lol:

(oRu vaaNamaai oru boomiyaai nilaiyaanavan Jana BGM... starts) :P

/digr

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 12:07 PM

ithu poi thane! :wink:

hi
27th April 2006, 12:10 PM

:hammer: :twisted:

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 12:12 PM

wow, what strong support, anjali!

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 12:28 PM

unmaya sonnathukku adiyaa ! :cry: Beware Sridhar.. You might get some hammers :oops:

thu poi thane! :wink:

I don't know how to lie.. :cry: People are misuing my innocence. :roll:

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 12:42 PM
I don't know how to lie.. :cry: People are misuing my innocence. :roll:

dada, innocence-na enna-nu ungakitta than kettu therinchukanum. my definition seems to be wrong! :roll:

rachel
27th April 2006, 12:49 PM

i couldn't open these links :(

great
27th April 2006, 12:50 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :poke:

rachel
27th April 2006, 12:59 PM
ENNA DA :evil:

great
27th April 2006, 01:03 PM
ENNA DA :evil:

ENNA :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 01:07 PM
this thread is gr8 fun to read :rotfl:

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 01:40 PM
this thread is gr8 fun to read :rotfl:
Yea, semma timepass, more than nething else! :P :lol:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 01:41 PM

:rotfl: Thank God.. BTW, Rachel, I expect your INDEX FINGER AND RING FINGER TO BE OF THE SAME HEIGHT :D

Solludi CheLLam Seekiram :P

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 01:42 PM

Jus found the icons funny......no offence to Rachel! :D

great
27th April 2006, 01:51 PM

Jus found the icons funny......no offence to Rachel! :D

Even if this ICONS are meant for Rachel , she would not mind 8-)

Avanga ROMBA NALLAVANGA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 01:52 PM
my index finger is longer with palm view

my ring finger is longer, when its back view

sometimes its equal too

so what am i ?

:oops: :oops:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 01:54 PM
my index finger is longer.

so what am i ?

:oops:

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....HAHAHAHA...

haiiyayyoyoyoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooo...oo ohhh..

eNNaaLa sirikaaMa irukka mudiyaaLa.. someone please save me..

P.S: One more fish added 8-)

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 01:54 PM
Avanga ROMBA NALLAVANGA :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, I'll believe u! :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 01:55 PM
selva,

sirikatheenga.

the more i look at my palm, the more weird i feel

sriktheenga. siricha konnuduven :evil: :P

answer me someone.

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 01:56 PM
SP Akka...fire has the article...neenga avanga kitae sollunga..avanga anuppuvaanga.

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 01:57 PM

Rachel remove the semicolon at the end of each hyperlink.

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 01:58 PM
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....HAHAHAHA...

haiiyayyoyoyoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooooo...oo ohhh..

eNNaaLa sirikaaMa irukka mudiyaaLa.. someone please save me..
P.S: One more fish added 8-)
Hmm......Selva macha iniki Nitrous Oxide (aka Laughing Gas) inhale pannitaru-nu thonarthu! :? :roll: :lol2:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 01:58 PM
selva,
sirikatheenga.
the more i look at my palm, the more weird i feel
sriktheenga. siricha konnuduven :evil: :P
answer me someone.

If u come to know the truth, then YOU WILL FIRE THE THREAD CREATOR

Selva to himself: Aiyo paavam.. SP kka inda nelamai.. :cry: :cry:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:00 PM
:(

i have both

front view has index finger longer
back view has ring finger longer

sometimes kuthu mathippa nikka vecha rendum same aa irukku :?

where is fire.

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 02:00 PM
Nitrous Oxide kuda yeduthaa intha mathiri sirrippu varaathu...andangakaaka sirrippuvoda pada mosama irukku...:D

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 02:01 PM
Hmm......Selva macha iniki Nitrous Oxide (aka Laughing Gas) inhale pannitaru-nu thonarthu! :? :roll: :lol2:

Ya.. Whenever I read this thread, I am inhaling NO.. :rotfl:

Lambretta machan ! SP has that configuraiton. :roll: what do u think :?:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:02 PM

u PPL BETTER BLURT OUT WHAT CONFIGURATION :roll: :mad: :oops: :|

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 02:03 PM
:(

i have both

front view has index finger longer
back view has ring finger longer

sometimes kuthu mathippa nikka vecha rendum same aa irukku :?

where is fire.

aiyayooooooo.(same vivek effect)

SP... I am :rotfl: hahaha... eppadi... eppadi theLLaam

P.S: Aiyo paavam :cry: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:07 PM
:hammer:

innikku naan target aagiten pola irukku.

when i went thro the topic..........

i think TOMBOY means...... a girl with more not-so-shy behaviour

otherwise it means, SOMEONE WHO IS TOO shy and girly girly.

whats there to laugh. DONT IMAGINE EXTREMES :P :D

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 02:08 PM
Ya.. Whenever I read this thread, I am inhaling NO.. :rotfl:
I thot its N2O......(small 2)....?

Yeppa enak-athellam onnu theiryathu pa........I'll leave it to u to tell her.... :roll: :P

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 02:11 PM
innikku naan target aagiten pola irukku.
when i went thro the topic..........
i think TOMBOY means...... a girl with more not so shy behaviour
otherwise it means, SOMEONE WHO IS TOO shy and girly girly.
Um......'wonder if the temptation to pinch CHUBBY cheeks come under 'tomboy' category? :lol:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 02:12 PM
Aiyo vendam...neruppu madam PM anuppuvaanga...approm SP akka nalla padikalam...Selva sir konjam neram unga N20 Saapidamal vera yethavethu non laughing gas inhale pennuraengela?...customers ellarum thread ullarae post penna bayapaduraanga...:x

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 02:13 PM

You ARE TOO LATE LIKE A MERCURY BULB SP.. :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:13 PM
lambretta,

:oops:

why?!? Dotn girly girly girls pinch chubby cheeks :rotfl:

if u see me, u wont think i am a tomboy, my way of talkin, smile etc is rather mistaken and makes ppl think 'I am too shy' (which actually i am defintiely not :lol: )

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:17 PM
Fire devadai ippo onlinela illanra dhairiyathula thaane dadavum labrettavum lootti adikireenga. huTlk is guiding the thread as usual :rotfl: good job hulk, i guess u are answerable to Fire :lol:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 02:20 PM
Thamizh sir...naan thaan intha Hubvodeiya guide nu mudivu pennitaengela?...Haiyo Haiyo...sirrichi sirrichiyae 8 pages waste pennithaaru namma dada.

great
27th April 2006, 02:24 PM
whats happening here :twisted: :evil:

Sp have u got to know ur configuration :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :P

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:26 PM
naan sonnadu sariya poachu :lol: 8 page waste??? wat is ur definitin of useful pages? yeanna naan count pannanum :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:28 PM
great,

traitor, u too :P :mad: :D

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:29 PM
I think FIRE can change the thread title to

tomboy or GIRLY (not sisssy ......imagine the plight of....... anyway.......... :roll:)

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 02:33 PM
Fire devadai ippo onlinela illanra dhairiyathula thaane dadavum labrettavum lootti adikireenga. huTlk is guiding the thread as usual :rotfl: good job hulk, i guess u are answerable to Fire :lol:
My heartfelt gratitude to ur compliments, good sir! :notworthy: :mrgreen:

SP- well, I donno.....my sis has always been a tomboy & boy she u (& a few like-minded friends!) used to make a 'bakra' out of me like hell wen I was a kid! :oops: :)
But yea I've seen even girly girls who like to jus pinch cheeks of little kids....:lol2:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 02:35 PM
Enna nakkal nayandithanam pa intha thread leh....Thamizh sir useful pages ah...athu yentha kaalathilae irukku?...:lol:

swathy
27th April 2006, 02:37 PM
aiyo 12 pages :roll:

lamby what she said for us?

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:39 PM
this always happens with neruppus's topics i guess. man she has got some attractive power i guess :)

great
27th April 2006, 02:42 PM
enna vetti arattai adikaratha :D

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:48 PM
great,

discuss seriously. vetti arattai adikatheenga.

for that matter, most of us has a mixture of both men and women char in us. It is true.

a girl may have a man's ego
or a man may have a girl's interest (like shopping cooking etc)

its quite normal.

off topic,

2 DAYS BACK, I saw a man (well.... young man around 23 or so) fair, nice features, well made, handsome looking........... sadly........ sadly.........

he wore a DARK RED LIPSTICK and kajal :(

I mean nothing to be sad about. Its each one's preference. God made some ... different. Nothing to be sad or feel weird. I suppose its nice to accept ppl as they are.

thamizhvaanan
27th April 2006, 02:48 PM
amaam :) i started a thread two days back. it is struggling to go beyond two pages :( not so here :P

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 02:53 PM
great,

discuss seriously. vetti arattai adikatheenga.

for that matter, most of us has a mixture of both men and women char in us. It is true.

a girl may have a man's ego
or a man may have a girl's interest (like shopping cooking etc)

its quite normal.

off topic,

2 DAYS BACK, I saw a man (well.... young man around 23 or so) fair, nice features, well made, handsome looking........... sadly........ sadly.........

he wore a DARK RED LIPSTICK and kajal :(

I mean nothing to be sad about. Its each one's preference. God made some ... different. Nothing to be sad or feel weird. I suppose its nice to accept ppl as they are.

Akka i actually believe even if a man is very masculine there are some woman characteristics in him. Remember Shivashakthi where shivan and shakthi merge into one becoming half man half woman.
We also have the masculinity of a man and at the same time the feelings of a woman.

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 02:57 PM
hulk,

most sensible post :clap:

also we need to learn to respect everybody with their nature :roll:

I am told, during olden era, such ppl were treated with great respect unlike what it is now.

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 03:00 PM
Yes...sometimes although we may not be accustomed to such sights only God can answer why he creates certain humans like this...although its the way we want to live that defines our character and destiny.

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 03:11 PM
hulk,

I aint sure how true it is. I suppose, if the mother wants a boy child very earnestly but the womb happens to be a girl, DUE TO THE DESIRE OF ITS MOTHER AND HER CONSTANT THINKING, it acquires some characteristics of a boy AND VICE VERSA TOO.

In some cases it becomes extreme.

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 03:16 PM
Appadi kuda kelvi pathirukkaen...Not sure if there is any scientific theory that approves that the mind of the mother can still interact with the creation of the baby....appadina when my mum said she prayed to all gods leading up to her ninth month(first child..athaans)..that explains my divinity(Naan Kaduvul..:D)

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 03:18 PM
Akka i actually believe even if a man is very masculine there are some woman characteristics in him. Remember Shivashakthi where shivan and shakthi merge into one becoming half man half woman.
We also have the masculinity of a man and at the same time the feelings of a woman.

kannu ! :lol2: That is for Siva and Shakthi. Not for ordinary people :lol2:

so, u mean to say that people having these fingers of the same height are shivashakthi.. :twisted: :hammer:

P.S: the issue here is finding the dominating sex within us. I have already found out that for many ! :twisted: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 03:22 PM
selva,

shiva shakthi means NOT GOD
its the mixture of feminism and male qualities in a person.

Do u feel ticklish when u read bout jahnsi rani, indira gandi, or a normal woman with great ego, normal woman who is brave, normal woman who has a approach of a man in solving problems than approach of a woman?

I suppose u wont :roll: :evil: :mad:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 03:24 PM
Do u feel ticklish when u read bout jahnsi rani, indira gandi, or a normal woman with great ego, normal woman who is brave, normal woman who has a approach of a man in solving problems than approach of a woman?

I suppose u wont :roll: :evil: :mad:

:shock: You have given the answer. How can I stay away from feeling ticklish from a woman(:roll) / man (:roll:) with the above qualities?

SP - :lol2: Since u have that configuration, do u expect me to nod my head. ? :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 03:30 PM
SELVAKUMAR,

talking seriously, I am sure U DO UNDERSTAND

what i meant by APPROACHING A PROBLEM like a man

and APPROACHING A PROBLEM like a woman.

They deal with it differently.

Women analyse diff way and men analyse in diff ways.

approach DOES NOT AND NEED NOT MEAN approach for opposite sex.

AM i clear selva?

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 03:46 PM
SELVAKUMAR,
Women analyse diff way and men analyse in diff ways.
approach DOES NOT AND NEED NOT MEAN approach for opposite sex.
AM i clear selva?

That is exactly what I mean SP.

If a women approach a problem in the women way then its o.k

But if it is in the other way, then :oops: :oops:

Again,

Imagine that for men. Men approaching the problem like a women :oops: :oops:

Hope u got it !

BTW, Wait for Fire's PM :lol2:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 03:52 PM

uve decided to be beaten black n blue by me :lol:

SELVAKUMAR,

we do find men approaching problem like women, men who are weak in mind, who actually cry (not before all) who are not agressive but mild or soft in nature etc.

hmm lemme wait for fire's pm :D

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 04:02 PM
SELVAKUMAR,
we do find men approaching problem like women, men who are weak in mind, who actually cry (not before all) who are not agressive but mild or soft in nature etc.
hmm lemme wait for fire's pm :D

SP, If I see such men, I would classify him in 50-50 category :lol2: so do for women. :lol2: (expecting another hammer from u after the PM from Fire) :lol2:

P.S: BTW, You are fighting a losing battle. That is what I can tell u this time :rotfl:

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 04:03 PM
aiyo 12 pages :roll:

lamby what she said for us?
Come sit, lemme move over......we sit on the same bench & learn! :D

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 04:10 PM
selva,

I wish i had some EXTREMELY harsh icon to punch u :mad:

:P

ok. let me see her pm. :roll:

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 04:16 PM
*dig
selva,

I wish i had some EXTREMELY harsh icon to punch u :mad:
:shock: Ayya baboi! PINCH lenthu ippo innum serious-aa PUNCH ku poitengla?! Uh-oh....:oops:
Hey dada, unglauku competition-aa inge oru SHE-DADA (Vijaysanthi type!) varuva! Pathukongo! :wink: :P :lol:

/dig

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 04:22 PM
aaaaaaaaaa

lambretta, spare me.

I only talk. I am actually very soft natured :D

YES LOVE TO TALK like a MACHO woman. (though i am exactly opposite of that. :lol: )

even otherwise,

selvakumar, KNOWS, UNDERSTANDS THE CONCEPT. Yet simply argues to get a kick out of argument :evil:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 04:26 PM
*dig[quote=Shakthiprabha]selva,
Hey dada, unglauku competition-aa inge oru SHE-DADA (Vijaysanthi type!) varuva! Pathukongo! :wink: :P :lol:

/dig

She is already a VIJAYSANTHI (as per the configuration ) :lol2: That is what I am referring too..

U people doesn't seem to understand it. BTW, Men with women qualities may be afraid of that.

and it won't be the case with DADA. :lol2:

selvakumar, KNOWS, UNDERSTANDS THE CONCEPT. Yet simply argues to get a kick out of argument

:lol2: I am referring the truth.. You will come to know that ! :rotfl: You have understood only the 100% chances. Lemme tell u the 50-50 type soon.. :lol2:

P.S: fighting a losing battle.. :lol:

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 04:29 PM
Paavam SP akka..:oops: tsk tsk......!
Iniki avanga nelemai seriyave illai......selva appidiye avanga melai DADAGIRI pannite poraru! :P :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
27th April 2006, 04:31 PM
:clueless what icon to put:

huh!

Lambretta
27th April 2006, 04:39 PM
I only talk. I am actually very soft natured :D

YES LOVE TO TALK like a MACHO woman. (though i am exactly opposite of that. :lol: )
Oh yea, I forgot........even I'm exactly opp. in reality to wat I'm here! :D

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 04:49 PM
Paavam SP akka..:oops: tsk tsk......!
Iniki avanga nelemai seriyave illai......selva appidiye avanga melai DADAGIRI pannite poraru! :P :lol:

I must Thank Fire for creating this thread :lol:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 06:18 PM
Namma dada rombo torture pennirukaaru polarakku....SP akka kavalai padathaenge...enna thaan irunthaalum character thaan mukkiyam...:thumbsup:...yeppa dada..neenge rombo overa nakkal adikiraenge...unnum konjam nerathilae aruvaal ellam parakka pothu...approm maapilai...neenga gaali thaan....:x

Alien
27th April 2006, 06:33 PM

:rotfl: Thank God.. BTW, Rachel, I expect your INDEX FINGER AND RING FINGER TO BE OF THE SAME HEIGHT :D

Solludi CheLLam Seekiram :P
:rotfl: :rotfl: ...... Rachel has already said that her ring finger is longer .... :rotfl: ..........
BTW selva machi , mine is like Sridhar's ..... :roll: :wink:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 06:34 PM
:roll:...my index finger and ringer finger are almost the same height, though the index finger seems longer to me (i'm confused)...:rotfl:....

what does this mean, someone? someone please sum it up? :)....:oops:

Alien
27th April 2006, 06:35 PM
Sinthiya , measure it seriously ..... :roll:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 06:39 PM
:roll: do i have to?? do i measure with the nail or without? :rotfl:...just kidding....

Fire111999
27th April 2006, 06:39 PM
Dada! i'm extremely upset with u!!!!

SP, what you're saying abt different approaches to a problem is very correct. for eg. feminine qualities would be better communication skills, which our dada obviously lacks! being better able to understand emotions! (again sth our dada doesn't even know abt!) etc.

masculine qualities would be better able to read maps, better with analytical rather than emotional view of stuff, etc.

and SP, i'm so sorry for such a late reply for you!

Alien
27th April 2006, 06:43 PM
:roll: do i have to?? do i measure with the nail or without? :rotfl:...just kidding....
:twisted: :rotfl: ... without the nail ..... seriously, it'd b interesting .... :wink:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 06:51 PM
Seri seri neruppu...dadavai rombo insult pennathaenge...ellei na avarodeiya kootam ungalai alichidum...

Yes its very true that women can understand emotions better and they have better communication skills....I can understand emotions but i do not have good communication skills im afraid....:(

Alien
27th April 2006, 06:56 PM
Yes its very true that women can understand emotions better and they have better communication skills....I can understand emotions but i do not have good communication skills im afraid....:(
Same here , hulk :(

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 06:57 PM
seriously, they look the same, but i measured it without a ruler (i can't find one...:roll:...so i used a paper...:rotfl:)...
now...my ring finger is slightly longer than my index...:roll:...confused...when i just look at it, it's seems the other way or almost the same...

ok...tell me...:roll:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:00 PM
Ellam onnu nu sollunga jana.....:D

Sinthiya await fires private message....and you will know whats the meaning.

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:00 PM
:rotfl: @ sinthiya

We people come to a 50-50 chance after having received some configuration from the hubbers.
But seems you are putting urself in the 50-50 chance before that
hhhahahahahaha..... :lol:
haiayoaaaaayooooo. :lol:

Jana machi !! Save me.. :rotfl:

Alien
27th April 2006, 07:03 PM
Fire would send u a pm ... if not , I'd ..... :) ....
U may want to edit ur post though, defore Selva comes and learns abt the lengths .... he'd sure make fun ..... :wink:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:04 PM
seriously, they look the same, but i measured it without a ruler (i can't find one...:roll:...so i used a paper...:rotfl:)...
now...my ring finger is slightly longer than my index...:roll:...confused...when i just look at it, it's seems the other way or almost the same...

ok...tell me...:roll:

:rotfl: One more...........

Sirichu sirichu vanda DADA thaanda..
sirichu sirichu kevalapatta sinthiya thaanda

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:06 PM
Aaha....yerkanavae sirrichi 8 pages ponuthu pattulae naa unnum sirrippa...yeppa dada vidavae matteingela?...haiyo haiyo

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:06 PM
SP, what you're saying abt different approaches to a problem is very correct. for eg. feminine qualities would be better communication skills, which our dada obviously lacks! being better able to understand emotions! (again sth our dada doesn't even know abt!) etc.

Thanks Fire.. ! :D I am happy to be a MAN rather than A MAN + WOMAN..

and so do others !!

Thanks for accepting it at last !

P.S: & I little care about what you mean / your bashing towards me

Alien
27th April 2006, 07:07 PM
Ayooooo .... selva vanthaachu ....
I'm terribly terribly sorry , sinthu ... :cry: :cry:
I was late to tell u .... (Damn , I'm cooking & surfing at the same time , thatz why ..... ah ... very sorry .... )

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:07 PM
yes...i read the article...thanks Fire! :)....i guess i'm .................... :roll:...:lol:....but i never thought that....

Jana, i'm not scared of Selva to edit my post...:x....

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:09 PM
I was late to tell u .... (Damn , I'm cooking & surfing at the same time , thatz why ..... ah ... very sorry .... )

Jana !! So, you are a sissy !! :cry: :cry: :cry:

P.S: BTW, Jana -- This time I expect more people to join hands and bash me (with the name of sensitivity and communication skills)

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:10 PM

:rotfl:...seri pothum sirichathu....
i will measure my fingers with a ruler at home!! :roll:...:lol:....NOT!!!

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:10 PM
yes...i read the article...thanks Fire! :)....i guess i'm a tomboy :roll:...:lol:....but i never thought that....

Jana, i'm not scared of Selva to edit my post...:x....

Hai !! BCG, How are you :?:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:12 PM

:rotfl:...seri pothum sirichathu....
i will measure my fingers with a ruler at home!! :roll:...:lol:....NOT!!!

Athaan Therinju bochula... !! Do u want to revert it again and make us guess that as

BCG + GCB

:rotfl: aiyo.............aiyo...........:rotfl:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:12 PM
don't worry, Jana....i don't care...:)...let him say whatever he wants...

cooking? :o what's for dinner??

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:13 PM
don't worry, Jana....i don't care...:)...let him say whatever he wants...

cooking? :o what's for dinner??

These are the QUALITIES THAT ARE EXPECTED FROM A TOMBOY !! WELL DONE SINTHU... Now we got the confirmation !! :D :clap: :thumbsup:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:16 PM
<dgn>

eNNa eLLaRum odiTaaNgaLa !! :?: :?: :huh: :cry:

</dgn>

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:16 PM
Hai !! BCG, How are you :?:
BCG...:roll:....come again????

Athaan Therinju bochula... !! Do u want to revert it again and make us guess that as

BCG + GCB

:rotfl: aiyo.............aiyo...........:rotfl:
naan chumma sonnan...:rotfl:...i have better things to do them than measure my finger with a ruler....

BCG+GCB....athu enna??

aiyo aiyo...Selva....ethukku ippidi irukeenga? :rotfl:....

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:19 PM
<dgn>

eNNa eLLaRum odiTaaNgaLa !! :?: :?: :huh: :cry:

</dgn>
DADA vanthutarnu payanthutaangalo ennavo....:rotfl:....

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:21 PM
jana...selva....:roll:...what about you guys?

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:21 PM
naan chumma sonnan...:rotfl:...i have better things to do them than measure my finger with a ruler....
BCG+GCB....athu enna??

aiyo aiyo...Selva....ethukku ippidi irukeenga? :rotfl:....

But you have ALREADY MEASURED THEM TWICE (:roll:) :rotfl:

and you are now telling this. :lol: --- MERCURY BULB :idea: :lol:

Lemme give it

BCG ---- BOY CUM GIRL
GCB ---- GIRL CUM BOY

so, As per your data,

BCG + GCB >> SINTHIYA :rotfl:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:24 PM
Sinthu,

check out the 3rd page of this thread... :lol2:

&

Jana - is a siffy .. sorry.. sissy !! :wink: :lol: :cry:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:27 PM
But you have ALREADY MEASURED THEM TWICE (:roll:) :rotfl:

and you are now telling this. :lol: --- MERCURY BULB :idea: :lol:

Lemme give it

BCG ---- BOY CUM GIRL
GCB ---- GIRL CUM BOY

so, As per your data,

BCG + GCB >> SINTHIYA :rotfl:
how do you know i measured them twice? :? did you see me measure them? :roll:...
it's easier to measure with a paper or simply look than to use a ruler....

:x.....oh athuva?? i think there is a little of both sexes in all of us....EVEN YOU!!! :rotfl:....konjam veliya vaanga....:rotfl:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:28 PM
Aiyoo....inthaa dadavoda tortura thaanga mudiyulae pa...yevan finger pathi pesinaalum sirrippu...soundu vitaalum sirrippu...thread pathi pesinaalum sirrippu...sirrichi sirrichi namma uyirai vaanguraangaya...:banghead:...:D

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:29 PM
how do you know i measured them twice? :? did you see me measure them? :roll:...
it's easier to measure with a paper or simply look than to use a ruler....

:x.....oh athuva?? i think there is a little of both sexes in all of us....EVEN YOU!!! :rotfl:....konjam veliya vaanga....:rotfl:

naLLa samaalippu.. :rotfl: appattamaana poi !! Check ur posts in this thread again !!

Just coz of ur DOUBLE FAILURE, you are converting that on others :rotfl: pathetic attempt !!

I meant the general case !! and hold it !! rather THAN YOU EXTRA-ORDINARY CHARACTERISTICS :rotfl:

BG :rotfl:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:30 PM
Not little...all of us are actually sivashakthi from birth...its the way we choose our lives that will change this balance.

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:31 PM
Aiyoo....inthaa dadavoda tortura thaanga mudiyulae pa...yevan finger pathi pesinaalum sirrippu...soundu vitaalum sirrippu...thread pathi pesinaalum sirrippu...sirrichi sirrichi namma uyirai vaanguraangaya...:banghead:...:D

Jana, I told u naaa... Count the second number !! :twisted:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:32 PM
Pochi po...unnum oru 6 pagesku sirrichitu irukka pora....Neruppu thevathaiyae...yengalai ellam kapaathu!

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:32 PM
Sinthu,

check out the 3rd page of this thread... :lol2:

&

did you measure with a ruler? :roll:...:rotfl:...

Jana....:)....

Alien
27th April 2006, 07:35 PM
Ada paavi maama ..... :cry: :twisted: .... anyhow , hulkster, Sridhar, Raikkonen got the same result as me ..... :lol: :D

Sinthiya, I was frying chicken .... Tandoori chicken ... :D :P

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:35 PM
did you measure with a ruler? :roll:...:rotfl:...

Jana....:)....

Did I ever say like that ? :rotfl:

IDA KANDUPIDIKKA EINSTEIN , RULER ELLAAM THEVAI ILLA.. KONJAM KANNU NALLAA IRUNDAA PODUM

never knew that you are a KUMARIMUTHU :rotfl:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:38 PM
Ada paavi maama ..... :cry: :twisted: .... anyhow , hulkster, Sridhar, Raikkonen got the same result as me ..... :lol: :D

:twisted: Sari MAAMI... :lol:

P.S: Jana.. Chicken.. :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: Haven't eaten quality chicken for a long time.. :cry:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:39 PM
naLLa samaalippu.. :rotfl: appattamaana poi !! Check ur posts in this thread again !!

Just coz of ur DOUBLE FAILURE, you are converting that on others :rotfl: pathetic attempt !!

I meant the general case !! and hold it !! rather THAN YOU EXTRA-ORDINARY CHARACTERISTICS :rotfl:

BG :rotfl:
enna samaalippu...i posted that i looked at my fingers and thought they were same or index was longer...then Jana said no measure it, seriously...:lol:...so i didn't have a ruler to measure at work...so i used a paper instead...:rotfl:...and found otherwise

i don't have to lie to anybody about this!!!...unmaiya sonna nambunga....double failure-ah??? :evil:...athu ennanu konjam sollunga paapom?!?

you're lying about your fingers....:rotfl:...seri seri...naan onnum ungala maathiri kindal panna mattan....:) ....it'll be our secret...:rotfl:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:43 PM
Sinthu BG,

Just ask FIRE.. She informed me about that article only after having seen my POST.

:poke:

What a loser !! :rotfl:

P.S: aen Innaikku aniyayaayamaa eLLaaRum vaayakuduthu ADI VAANGUREENGA :rotfl:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:44 PM
Did I ever say like that ? :rotfl:

IDA KANDUPIDIKKA EINSTEIN , RULER ELLAAM THEVAI ILLA.. KONJAM KANNU NALLAA IRUNDAA PODUM

never knew that you are a KUMARIMUTHU :rotfl:
sollitaru intha hub DADA....:rotfl: unga kannu nalla irukku thana? athu pothum....

illa, naan Kumarimuthu illa....naan Sinthiya...ithu kooda theriyalaya??? :rotfl:...athuthan intha hub DADA!!!

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:48 PM
KUMARI MUTHU --- BG -- SINHIYA,

Seems you ARE KNOWN FOR YOUR GOYAPULS (forgot the spelling) stuffs

MAGA POI !! :rotfl:

SoLLitaaNaga Namma BG Sinhiya :rotfl:

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:49 PM
Hei KM Sinthiya,

Do Check your previous posts before writing the new ones? :rotfl:

So pathetic that you are trying to COVER UP THINGS :rotfl:

and failing in them :lol:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:52 PM
oh...that's nice...:)....i'm hungry now....:oops:...

Sinthu BG,

Just ask FIRE.. She informed me about that article only after having seen my POST.

What a loser !! :rotfl:

P.S: aen Innaikku aniyayaayamaa eLLaaRum vaayakuduthu ADI VAANGUREENGA :rotfl:
no...you're the loser!! :rotfl:...ennakkum ungala pola ella post-ukkum :rotfl:...pannittu ellararyum keli (?) panna theriyum....athu onnum kashtam illa....
aana....your attempt is pathetic!!! :rotfl:

neenga adicheengala? :shock:

Hulkster
27th April 2006, 07:54 PM
Unnum oru 10 pagesku intha vaakuvatham continue penna poguthu...thalaiyeluthu...yeppa vidunga pa...over dragging ah irukku....:(

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:56 PM
Sinthiya !! :rotfl:

ennakkum ungala pola ella post-ukkum ...pannittu ellararyum keli (?) panna theriyum....athu onnum kashtam illa....

ya... I do it with reason.. You are laughing without any reason

KUMARI MUTHU - BG - NUT KALANDA - SINTHIYA :rotfl:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 07:58 PM
KUMARI MUTHU --- BG -- SINHIYA,

Seems you ARE KNOWN FOR YOUR GOYAPULS (forgot the spelling) stuffs

MAGA POI !! :rotfl:

SoLLitaaNaga Namma BG Sinhiya :rotfl:
enna MAGA POI sonnan...sollunga? :x....
ungalukku vizhangathuthuku ennala onnum panna mudiyathu....DADA IQ level konjam kuraivuthan.....:rotfl:...

Selva, stop coming up with names for me!!....i have a name..it's Sinthiya or call me Sinthu....atha vittuttu BG...Kumari...Muthu-nu paer vaikkatheenga...so childish...:rotfl:...

innaiku nalla ungala thiteetan....:oops:...i'm sorry....

selvakumar
27th April 2006, 07:59 PM
Sinthu.. I am going for DJ NITE , Arranged her specially for us as part of an achievement !

Going for the Party !!

I didn't mean anything seriously ! Anyhow ! If someone again wants to comment on my communication stuffs, analytical skill, GO AHEAD...

:wave:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 08:03 PM
Unnum oru 10 pagesku intha vaakuvatham continue penna poguthu...thalaiyeluthu...yeppa vidunga pa...over dragging ah irukku....:(
seri...avara nirutha sollunga....:rotfl:...

ya... I do it with reason.. You are laughing without any reason

KUMARI MUTHU - BG - NUT KALANDA - SINTHIYA :rotfl:
you are also laughing without a reason...you just laugh for all replies and make fun of it....nalla personality...:x

continue to laugh with and at yourself.....:rotfl:

Sinthiya
27th April 2006, 08:11 PM
Sinthu.. I am going for DJ NITE , Arranged her specially for us as part of an achievement !
Going for the Party !!
I didn't mean anything seriously ! Anyhow ! If someone again wants to comment on my communication stuffs, analytical skill, GO AHEAD...
:wave:
ok.....it's all in the name of fun...:rotfl:....i don't care about what my fingers tell me....nothing wrong with you communication 'stuffs' and analytical skill...:)...

bye Selva...have fun at the party!

Thirumaran
27th April 2006, 08:29 PM
My Middle finger is longer, next comes ring finger then index finger.

So :roll:

Any views :roll: