PDA

View Full Version : AR || Sakkarakatti | Kalaprabhu | Shanthanu ||

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

united07
23rd June 2008, 08:08 AM
Hope is doesn't go E20U18 way...
when then film bombed...the director blamed ARR for delaying it and spoiling the market of the movie...

Yennamo periya Nayagan padam yeduthuthe mathiri pesinaru...

Dragun
23rd June 2008, 11:11 AM
There is an interesting development about Sakkarakatti. Gops, in his latest message, reveals something.

I am sure it will warm the hearts of the 'Tamil fans" here to know that ARR was pencilled into this project without his knowledge or consent and then emotionally blackmailed into doing it. He had the choice of kicking up a fuss, saying No and walking away. He did not. Instead, he chose the path of dignity.

Hmmm. What does this mean?

If this is true, I hope ARR does not work for Kalaipuli S. Thanu again. I hope it is not true though.

A.ANAND
23rd June 2008, 02:16 PM
2 hindi song re-used pannarathu enna periya kuttama??ithukku yen eppadi kovappadrannga innu onnum puriyala :banghead: athan 4 original songs irukke sir! :cool2:

SoftSword
23rd June 2008, 03:02 PM
actually its a bit disappointing to hear that two of the songs are not fresh....

but still.... after the album releases, we ll start lovin it... its just the people here are pourin their disappointment as they were expectin a complete album as fresh as boys or kadhalan....

dinesh2002
23rd June 2008, 07:47 PM
actually its a bit disappointing to hear that two of the songs are not fresh....

but still.... after the album releases, we ll start lovin it... its just the people here are pourin their disappointment as they were expectin a complete album as fresh as boys or kadhalan....

yes.... couldnt have said it better bro. Well, lets just see how this tracks sounds in Tamil.....

arsaregama
24th June 2008, 12:12 PM
important Sridhars sir's name is missing!!

rayan36
24th June 2008, 09:44 PM
Hey who konws maybe it will turnout something like Jodi did, it was a big hit compared to its hindi counterpart :wink:

united07
25th June 2008, 01:14 PM
yea...rayan....i'm with you on this...

who can forget lyrics such as "kaadhal kaditham theetatve, maegam yellam kaagitham. Vaanil neelam konduva, pena maiyo theerntidum"...

rayan36
25th June 2008, 01:42 PM

who can forget lyrics such as "kaadhal kaditham theetatve, maegam yellam kaagitham. Vaanil neelam konduva, pena maiyo theerntidum"...

right on brother, the flute & the voices is like magic

ansa400
25th June 2008, 01:46 PM

"Velli malare" was even more apt in Tamizh, the lyrics gelled well with the music and was top notch....

rayan36
25th June 2008, 01:51 PM

"Velli malare" was even more apt in Tamizh, the lyrics gelled well with the music and was top notch....

I dunno 'bout the hindi lyrics, but VM had done a superb job for the translation, & yeah the tamil lyrics match well

Ramakrishna
25th June 2008, 08:36 PM
I have not listened to Meenaxi Songs a lot except Do Kadam. So Sakkarakatti is still a fresh album for me :P

sunthar_p
29th June 2008, 04:07 PM
sakkarakatti track listing

Taxi Taxi
Benny Dayal, Blaaze, Viviane, Chaix, Javed Ali

Marudaani
Madhushree, A R Rahman, Hentry

I Miss You Da
Chinmayi, Indai Haza

Chinnamma
Benny Dayal, Chinmayi

Elay
Krish, Naresh Iyer

Naan Epoudhu
Reena Bharadwaj

viraajan
2nd July 2008, 08:44 PM
if this chinnamma track is the same tune as of Meenaxi's track chinnamma very happy :)

i love that meenaxi song.... a different compostition... :)

can anyone confirm this

Ramakrishna
2nd July 2008, 08:46 PM
if this chinnamma track is the same tune as of Meenaxi's track chinnamma very happy :)

can anyone confirm this

yaa it is that meenaxi track for sure.

viraajan
2nd July 2008, 08:47 PM

can anyone confirm this

yaa it is that meenaxi track for sure.

good then :thumbsup:

arsaregama
6th July 2008, 10:34 AM
HI friends,
It gives me great pleasure to announce the SonyBmg -Score magazine Chakarakatti contest .Just log on to www.highonscore.com and participate in the contest . You could win invitations for the audio launch to be held on July 11th.

rsubras
6th July 2008, 03:16 PM
so the stage is set atlast for the launch of Sakkarakatti..........

July 11th....... come sooner :D

dinesh2002
7th July 2008, 07:47 AM
5 more days...... [including today] ...........

MADDY
7th July 2008, 08:12 AM
HI friends,
It gives me great pleasure to announce the SonyBmg -Score magazine Chakarakatti contest .Just log on to www.highonscore.com and participate in the contest . You could win invitations for the audio launch to be held on July 11th.

there is a question - who was choroegrapher of Smitha album - yaarakkuavadhu theriyuma???? :roll: ......i desperately want to attend a music launch featuring GOD in it :)

Guess_Me
7th July 2008, 08:22 AM
there is a question - who was choroegrapher of Smitha album - yaarakkuavadhu theriyuma???? :roll: ......i desperately want to attend a music launch featuring GOD in it :)
A quick search on Google says the answer is Bosco Ceaser. Here, check this page (last para)
http://businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=8533

Mahen
7th July 2008, 08:54 AM
Leaked tunes innum varaliyaa?? :D

dinesh2002
7th July 2008, 09:08 AM

hehe... i think intha 5 naale'le leaked aagathe... lets wait for full release.... 5 naale thane.... wait pannalam.... :D

MADDY
7th July 2008, 10:20 AM
A quick search on Google says the answer is Bosco Ceaser. Here, check this page (last para)
http://businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=8533

hey thanks a lot Guess_me - let me try my luck in getting passes for audio launch :)

MADDY
7th July 2008, 10:21 AM

adhaan 2 tunes leaked before 4 years :lol2:

Mahen
7th July 2008, 11:14 AM

adhaan 2 tunes leaked before 4 years :lol2:
:lol:

Mahen
7th July 2008, 11:18 AM

hehe... i think intha 5 naale'le leaked aagathe... lets wait for full release.... 5 naale thane.... wait pannalam.... :D

I feel (intuition) a few leak tunes will be out by wednesday.. :D

dinesh2002
7th July 2008, 03:17 PM

I feel (intuition) a few leak tunes will be out by wednesday.. :D

hehe... lets see ;) .... im eager to listen to the tracks aswell, esp ... ermm ermmm... u guys should know by now which track isnt it :lol:

quickly Friday and Saturday come!!!!!!!!! :D

arsaregama
7th July 2008, 09:15 PM
contest closes by wednesday evening!Thanks for an excellent response!

Mahen
8th July 2008, 11:12 AM
Posters of Sakarakatti..Seems like ARR is the 'hero'.. :) The byline is 'cho chweet'..Hope the songs are really sweet... :)

http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/gallery-updates/sakkarakati-exclusive-posters/

A.ANAND
8th July 2008, 01:29 PM
woow!!super costume!namma thalavarukku :D

Guess_Me
8th July 2008, 04:27 PM
Huge guest list for 'Sakkarakatti' audio launch
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/39833.html

A. R. Rahman's magnificent tunes for the film 'Sakkarakatti' that stars Santanu, son of K. Bhagyaraj will be released at a glittering function on July 11. The list of guests who will be attending the event is huge and impressive.

Big time directors in the form of K.Balachander, Bharatiraja, Mahendran, Balu Mahendra, SP Muthuraman, SA Chandrasekhar, R Sundarajan, P Vasu, Bala, Dharani, Vikraman, Murugadoss, Cheran, Radha Mohan and of course K. Bhagyaraj would be present.

The film also marks the debut of producer Kalaipuli Dhanu's son Kalaprabhu as the director. The songs in the film are expected to be huge and the picturization part has loads of Computer Generated Imagery.

Ishita and Vedhika play the leading ladies and the film is produced by Kalaipuli Dhanu.

thineshan54321
8th July 2008, 06:41 PM
after ah ahh we are going to have an audio launch for an arr movie.

Guess_Me
8th July 2008, 08:40 PM
Sony BMG to give away ARR's poster with Sakkarakatti CDs (selected outlets only). Alan Hadley @ Orkut will be posting the list of outlets soon.

littlemaster1982
8th July 2008, 08:43 PM
Sony BMG to give away ARR's poster with Sakkarakatti CDs (selected outlets only). Alan Hadley @ Orkut will be posting the list of outlets soon.

Superb news :redjump:

dinesh2002
9th July 2008, 07:03 AM
after ah ahh we are going to have an audio launch for an arr movie.

yea, and weird is it that Sivaji, 1 of the grandest movie made in Tamil didint have an audio launch.... shame shame.... :lol:

A.ANAND
9th July 2008, 07:22 AM
20 directors + A.R. Rahman in grand event!
Jul 8, 2008, 20:41
The much-awaited Sakkarakatti audio is scheduled to be released on July 11, 2008, 7.00 p.m. at Satyam Theatre in Chennai.
For starters, Sakkarakatti is tuned by A R Rahman and has debutant Shanthanu, Bhagyaraj's son, in the lead role. Rahman fans have been waiting with bated breath for the album release ever since the media, quoting news

sources, pronounced the songs to be excellent.

The event will be attended by the glitterati of Kollywood including twenty top veteran directors of Tamil Cinema for the first time ever. The list includes veterans such as K. Balachander, Bharathraja, Mahendran, Balu Mahendra, S P Muthuraman, S A Chandrasekar, R. Sunderarajan, P Vasu, Maniratnam, Shankar, Bala, Dharani, Vikraman, K S Ravikumar, Murugadoss, Susi Ganesan, Prabudeva, S J Surya, Perarasu, and Radha Mohan.

The invitation is designed to replicate a keyboard with Rahman on the cover page. Sakkarakatti is produced by Kalaipuli Dhanu and directed by his son Kalaprabhu.

inetk
9th July 2008, 01:14 PM
Audio release ad in Dinakaran!
http://dkn.dinakaran.co.in/972008/1214152_1.jpg
Wonder what 'One note of the divine concord' means!!

ArulprakasH
9th July 2008, 03:09 PM
ARR pics r very cool... :thumbsup:

I've created a wallpaper.. Check it out in the link given below... 8-)

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m376/RockmasK/arrwp.jpg

rayan36
9th July 2008, 03:29 PM
Thalaivar new look super, awesome wallpaper machi

dinesh2002
9th July 2008, 05:48 PM

yea... sounds very nice though.... lets see what the audio has store in for us??? the hype seems interesting for a debut dirs movie.... and ofcource with 2 reused songs there....

cant wait..... 2 more days........

A.ANAND
9th July 2008, 07:24 PM
Sakkarakkati audio release on July 11

By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 09 July , 2008, 11:34

Leading producer Kalaipuli S. Thanu, is launching Bhagyaraj's son Shanthanoo as a hero with Sakkarakkati which is long in the making. The film is also Thanu抯 son Kalaa Prabhu's directorial debut.

The highlight of Sakkarakkati is the music by A.R Rahman. The audio of the film is being launched on Friday evening at Sathyam Cinemas, in the presence of industry bigwigs.

The film has a new heroine Ishita Sharma along with Vedhika. All the others like Amith, Lokesh, Harish are newcomers. "Sakkarakkati is a musical love story against a peppy and happening youth background. It is a light hearted entertainer which I'm sure the generation next would lap up", says its young director Kalaa Prabhu.

The audio of the film has been snapped up by Sony BMG and a lot is riding on it for A.R Rahman.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

thineshan54321
9th July 2008, 07:25 PM

a concord is a collection of tones that is perfectly harmonious as in each and every note support each other without messing up the harmony. i think they r saying that arr is one of those notes in a divine collection of tones, which means he is also divine and pure otherwise a divine concord cannot exist.

A.ANAND
9th July 2008, 07:29 PM
ARR pics r very cool... :thumbsup:

I've created a wallpaper.. Check it out in the link given below... 8-)

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m376/RockmasK/arrwp.jpgavarukku entha costume pottalum romba alaga match aguthu :D superb thalaiva! :cool2:

sat_srini
9th July 2008, 07:35 PM
Preorder Sakkarakatti-

http://www.musicyogi.com/asp/musicDetails.asp?albID=ALB7701

sat_srini
9th July 2008, 08:52 PM
Taxi Taxi promo and trailer at www.arrahman.com

Guess_Me
9th July 2008, 10:26 PM
Taxi Taxi doesn't impress me much but I am sure the opinion would change once I get my CD.

But if Taxi Taxi is the best of the album, then I am pretty much heading for a disappointment :(

Trailer looks interesting though.

muzammil_fr
9th July 2008, 11:01 PM
even for me same thing, first time arr song disappointement, ok we don't talk anything about now, well we wait for full vertion, hope arr does not make us disappoint.

dinesh2002
9th July 2008, 11:22 PM
Taxi Taxi doesn't impress me much but I am sure the opinion would change once I get my CD.

But if Taxi Taxi is the best of the album, then I am pretty much heading for a disappointment :(

Trailer looks interesting though.

i taut ' i miss u da' is the highlight of the album?? well taxi taxi sounds simple... lets wait for the full audio..........

A.ANAND
10th July 2008, 06:13 AM
wow!taxi taxi sound very simple and very catchy! cant waitttttttttttt!!! :bluejump: :redjump: :bluejump:

A.ANAND
10th July 2008, 06:20 AM
taxi taxi song bit in trailer very good quality. :D

A.ANAND
10th July 2008, 07:34 AM
A.R.ரஹ்மான் இசையில் 'சக்கரகட்டி' பாடல்கள் தயார்
By Amalan
அப்பாடா... இந்தா அந்தா என்று இழுத்தடித்துக்கொண்டிருந்த 'சக்கரக்கட்டி' பாடல்கள் இப்போது தயாராகிவிட்டது.

கலைப்புலி தானுவின் வி.கிரியேஷன்ஸ் தயாரித்துவரும் படம் 'சக்கரகட்டி'. இப்படத்தில் தானுவின் மகன் கலாபிரபு இயக்குனராகவும், பாக்யராஜின் வாரிசு சாந்தனு கதாநாயகனாகவும் அறிமுகமாகின்றனர். கதாநாயகிகளாக இஷிதா ஷர்மா, வேதிகா நடிக்கின்றனர்.

படத்தின் முக்கிய அம்சங்களில் ஒன்று A.R.ரஹ்மானின் இசை. கடந்த ஒரு வருடத்திற்கு முன்பு பிரமாண்டமாக தொடங்கப்பட்ட இப்படம் எப்போது வெளியாகும் என்பது தயாரிப்பாளர் தானுவுக்கே புரியாத புதிராக இருந்தது. A.R. ரஹ்மான் இசையமைத்து தராததே தாமதத்திற்கு காரணம் என கூறப்பட்டது.

இந்நிலையில் பாடல்கள் அனைத்தும் ஒலிப்பதிவு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது. வரும் 11-ந் தேதி பாடல் வெளியீட்டு விழா நடக்கவுள்ளது. இதற்காக பிரம்மாண்டமான அழைப்பிதழ் அடிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. அழைப்பிதழில் விழா நாயகனான ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மானுக்கு முக்கியத்துவம் அளிக்கப்பட்டு இதுவரை வெளிவராத அவரது புகைப்படங்கள் இடம்பெற்றுள்ளன.

சத்யம் திரையரங்கில் நடக்கவுள்ள விழாவில் இயக்குனர்கள் கே.பாலசந்தர், பாரதிராஜா, மகேந்திரன், பாலு மகேந்திரா, எஸ்.பி.முத்துராமன், பி.வாசு, மணிரத்னம், பாலா, ஷங்கர், தரணி, ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் சுசிகணேசன், பேரரசு, இராதா மோகன், நடிகர் விக்ரம் உள்ளிட்ட பலர் வாழ்த்துரை வழங்கவுள்ளனர்.

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 09:19 AM
i love this track. very very peppy and simple. i am sure this will rock. lets wait a couple more days

lancelot
10th July 2008, 09:33 AM
looks good, for the first time am having expectation for the movie, the music... do i even have to say... ARR is gonna rock!

hehe
D:

A.ANAND
10th July 2008, 09:54 AM
yes!ennoru music tzunami adikkapoguthu :swinghead:

SoftSword
10th July 2008, 11:11 AM
the song in the promo is good....
the sounds are really fresh and the rapbit sounds fresh....
lets wait and see...

A.ANAND
10th July 2008, 02:50 PM
Taxi taxi lyrics transilation

ok, now its my turn to translate this ROCKING song!

this song basically stresses the importance of having a friend. overall, this song about friendship. after the moving mustafa mustafa song, now another friendhsip in the "groovy" genre.. love it!!!

translation below

mam mama mama mama mama ma ma meeyyy ma ma mey :)))

haha heyhey

nanba nee oru ilavasa taxi
nanba nee oru ilavasa taxi

<< friend, u r a free taxi>>

raasi nerasai
nanban kedaithal ellam thoosi

<<fate, aaaaa, if i get a friend, then rest is nothing>>

taxi taxi
nanba nee oru illavasa taxi

<< taxi taxi, friend, u r a free taxi>>

nee nee nee ilayel
<<if you are there>>
nan nan nan engu povathu
<<where will i go>>
thol saaya thol illaye
<<no shoulder to rest upon>>
engal nilai ennavathu
<<what would be our situation then?>>

raasai nerasai
nanban kedaithal ellam thoosi

<<fate, aaaaa, if i get a friend, then rest is nothing>>

taxi taxi
nanba nee oru illavasa taxi

<< taxi taxi, friend, u r a free taxi>>

the following doesnt need translation :)

once upon a time when we were riding real easy
all we knew is via new maruthi
look upon the side, citi girl, she demands why?
bale bale you say bye bye bye

mm see bale bale
mm see ole ole
mm see ole ole
shaaba

mm see bale bale
mm see ole ole
mm see ole ole
shaabaaaaaa

dishyuuuuuuuuummmmm mm

Yathu
10th July 2008, 03:21 PM
Cool promo! It's got bits of the song with New York in 500 years time (the bit where they're dancing on the roof.) I recently saw the video for the Kaalai song "Kutti Pisase" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3ubrBYJLo ) and I have to say Vedhika is an excellent dancer! Didn't know much about her before then! :D

Im liking the Blaaze bit/version of Taxi Taxi on the trailer. Just wondering why ARR doesn't use other rappers apart from Blaaze? Especially with all the Malaysian talent around. :lol:

Not sure about the Taxi Taxi audio sample though. As others have said will have to listen to the whole track!

:bluejump: #Nanban nee oru ilavasa Taxaaaay!# :redjump:

SoftSword
10th July 2008, 04:09 PM
yeah 500 yrs future special effects looks good and real...

A.ANAND
10th July 2008, 04:31 PM
Can Rahman do a Jaane Tu? in Tamil?

By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 10 July , 2008, 13:15

A.R Rahman's music, catering to the youth is one of the main reasons for Aamir Khan Productions Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, turning into a super hit.

Now the big question being asked in Kollywood is whether Rahman can rub off some of this magic to a Tamil film also with newcomers and based on youth titled Sakkarakkati?

It is the launch pad of actor Bhagyaraj's son Shanthnoo Bhagyaraj as a hero. The film produced by veteran producer Kalaipuli S.Thanu, is directed by his son Kalaa Prabhu who is also making his debut

The film is said to be a musical love story which has some breadth taking locations and mesmerizing music by A.R Rahman. Many years back Rahman rocked big time with the music of Kadhal Desam, with songs like Musthafa, Mustafa, don't worry Musthafa?/I> picturised on Vineeth and Abbas, which became a sort of anthem among the youth of that generation.

The songs of Sakkarakkati will be shown at Friday's audio launch at Sathyam Cinemas. Let us hope Rahman is able to create the old magic once more.

littlemaster1982
10th July 2008, 05:41 PM
The rap in the trailer is 8-) 8-)

SoftSword
10th July 2008, 06:04 PM
naalaikku irukku...
inga ellarukkum vekkirom aappu....

littlemaster1982
10th July 2008, 06:43 PM
Mp3 (http://rs18.rapidshare.com/files/128424852/Sakkarkatti-promo-taxi.mp3) of Taxi promo.

sat_srini
10th July 2008, 07:56 PM
I Miss you da sample also on www.arrahman.com

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 07:58 PM
I Miss you da sample also on www.arrahman.com

i just saw the same lol, but i am not gonna listen to it.

[edited] sorry i couldnt resist... the song is very very weird. even taxi taxi was very weird. definitely not instantly catchy. but that can be a very good sign.

Guess_Me
10th July 2008, 07:59 PM
I Miss You Da promo up at arrahman.com

I have a feeling my worst fears are becoming true :(

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 08:05 PM
I Miss You Da promo up at arrahman.com

I have a feeling my worst fears are becoming true :(

dont come to any conclusions now. just wait one more day.

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 08:07 PM
Mp3 (http://rs18.rapidshare.com/files/128424852/Sakkarkatti-promo-taxi.mp3) of Taxi promo.

love the way u fused both tracks together. perfectly fits. i think thats how its in the real song.

littlemaster1982
10th July 2008, 08:20 PM
Thineshan,

A confession. That was not done by me. Found it in Orkut AR Rahman community :D

Mahen
10th July 2008, 08:27 PM
I miss you da is weird...*hit im already having a bad feeling about the whole album :(

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 08:34 PM
Thineshan,

o hehe. its better that u said its not done by u because i did the same preserving the best quality possible but i did not upload because i didnt wanna offend u. so now that its not urs here it is. flac version of taxi: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7qndr2

ENJOY! I am loving this song now. i did not even play i miss u da another time. i dont wanna get this quality stuck in my head. will just wait.

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 08:36 PM
I miss you da is weird...*hit im already having a bad feeling about the whole album :(

i agree with the first part of ur post. but weird when it comes to arr is not a bad thing. i think even konjum nilavu, chikku bukku, mukala, oorvasi were very weird initially. and we all know what happened to those "weird" tracks.

littlemaster1982
10th July 2008, 08:37 PM
Thineshan,

o hehe. its better that u said its not done by u because i did the same preserving the best quality possible but i did not upload because i didnt wanna offend u. so now that its not urs here it is. flac version of taxi: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7qndr2

ENJOY! I am loving this song now. i did not even play i miss u da another time. i dont wanna get this quality stuck in my head. will just wait.

:ty: for the Flac version.

P.S: There is nothing to be offended. We are sharing the gift of music by our God between ourselves :notworthy:

Guess_Me
10th July 2008, 08:43 PM
i agree with the first part of ur post. but weird when it comes to arr is not a bad thing. i think even konjum nilavu, chikku bukku, mukala, oorvasi were very weird initially. and we all know what happened to those "weird" tracks.
Oh no no no. Those songs might sound weird but cut out any portion from those songs and you will be hearing nice music, be it the pallavi, anupallavi or even the interludes. This song....I dont know what to say :sad:

I just hope the original CD will do some miracle. Anyway 2 songs down, 2 to go.

rayan36
10th July 2008, 09:17 PM
both of the songs sounsd really really weird

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 09:56 PM
both of the songs sounsd really really weird

yes for me initially both tracks were very very weird... but taxi taxi is amazing now. i miss u da is still weird.

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 09:56 PM
Thineshan,

:ty: for the Flac version.

P.S: There is nothing to be offended. We are sharing the gift of music by our God between ourselves :notworthy:

hehe u r welcome

Yathu
10th July 2008, 10:16 PM
GUYS HAVE SOME FAITH IN ARR!

He won't let us down, of that, im sure.

thineshan54321
10th July 2008, 10:22 PM
GUYS HAVE SOME FAITH IN ARR!

He won't let us down, of that, im sure.

thats what i am saying too.

according to yfg, the CDs will be available on july 11th morning or afternoon in india (chennai)...

MrIndia
10th July 2008, 10:37 PM
the beat in taxi taxi is very very popular one :?

vasanth2006
10th July 2008, 10:39 PM

I think It has the resemblance of Boom Boom(RAAM) song's beats....but i am not sure.....nevertheless it is catchy.....

Yathu
10th July 2008, 10:44 PM

Yeah lots of amateur DJs use it.... :? I think its a "dancehall riddim".

Anyways, ARR can use common loops and come up with extraordinary songs. E.g. Poo Pookum Oasai from Minsara Kanavu. The beats were inspired from a Disney song or something. The tune is original ofcourse.

MrIndia
10th July 2008, 10:44 PM
It reminds me of dilruba dilruba from piriyam :?

waiting for full song.. peppy though

MrIndia
11th July 2008, 12:57 AM
i like taxi taxi promo..

heard around 30 times.. blaze fits the bill 8-)

i miss u daaa is also nice..

en ellarukum kolambikireenga :?

A.ANAND
11th July 2008, 06:06 AM
innum full songs ethuvume kekkama enppa intha aniyayam pannringga! :banghead: unngala thiruthave mudiyathu :cry:

A.ANAND
11th July 2008, 06:30 AM
same thing happen when munbe vaa song promo.everbody say's dissapointing album.but what happen after release the audio??chumma bit song kettu entha mudiyukkum varathinnga!

Mahen
11th July 2008, 08:31 AM
same thing happen when munbe vaa song promo.everbody say's dissapointing album.but what happen after release the audio??chumma bit song kettu entha mudiyukkum varathinnga!

Anand, when is it releasing in malaysia??

A.ANAND
11th July 2008, 09:29 AM

Anand, when is it releasing in malaysia??
may be tomorow or sunday.

rayan36
11th July 2008, 01:07 PM
So any sneak peeks, it's gotta be on the net somewhere...

mikesasi
11th July 2008, 01:15 PM
listen to marudaani audio sample at www.arrahman.com
sounds really cool..

Guess_Me
11th July 2008, 01:22 PM
sounds really cool..
Finally.... ARR is here :clap:

And btw MusicYogi has changed the release date to July 12th :sad:

Mahen
11th July 2008, 02:24 PM
sounds really cool..

Sweet number.. :clap: Now i can look forward to sakarakatti

kham
11th July 2008, 03:52 PM
GUYS GOT DA SONGS.... DONT ASK ME HOW ...

MARUDHANI SIMPLY ROCKS>>>>> FOr the moment copntinuesly listenin to it.. Kinda RnB song...

I MISS U DA seems like an experiment song...

ELAY is rock mode...
Will listen more n update...

Dinesh dude ur Thalaivi ROCK M8...

kham
11th July 2008, 03:57 PM
Marudhaani... Marudhaani... Marudhaani vizhyil en....
Adi podi Deepaavaaali...

OMG... so awesome.... Thala humming awesome...

Marudhaani vizhiyulle, adi podi deepaaali
Aagayam mann meethu saaayathuuuu...

M8 awesome.... :)

SoftSword
11th July 2008, 04:04 PM
hey wat guys....
is there any place where uploaded... or any info abt the music release function....
feelin restless...

dinesh2002
11th July 2008, 04:09 PM

MARUDHANI SIMPLY ROCKS>>>>> FOr the moment copntinuesly listenin to it.. Kinda RnB song...

ELAY is rock mode...

YESS.... i heard Maruthanni promo... it sounds awesome!! cant wait to listen to the full version... and Thineshan, yes, this might be another Sneghidene i feel :) ...........

Kham.... how dare u listen to the full songs and review on it when we all here r 'starving' for it... !!! :lol:

SoftSword
11th July 2008, 04:17 PM

ELAY is rock mode...

YESS.... i heard Maruthanni promo... it sounds awesome!! cant wait to listen to the full version... and Thineshan, yes, this might be another Sneghidene i feel :) ...........

Kham.... how dare u listen to the full songs and review on it when we all here r 'starving' for it... !!! :lol:

kham we wish ur ears turn deaf until everyone of us are able to hear the songs...
not a joke dude... :evil:

Guess_Me
11th July 2008, 04:20 PM
kham we wish ur ears turn deaf until everyone of us are able to hear the songs...
not a joke dude... :evil:
Ditto :evil: :lol:

Guess_Me
11th July 2008, 04:22 PM
Sakkarakatti CD Covers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/srinivasakrishnan/2657597389/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/srinivasakrishnan/2658421656/

Someone else at Yahoo! Groups got the CD too. Or is it kham who posted there?

kham
11th July 2008, 04:28 PM

ELAY is rock mode...

He he... Guys its not another Snehidane...
It stands on it own... Awesome music ver melody... Thala hav done a lot of Layer works....

Nijaman Kathalthan Nilayana Paadalathaan
Athin oosai ennnalum ooyaathu... wow wow wow...

Im lovin it..

SoftSword
11th July 2008, 04:29 PM
rusi kaattiputtu...
ela poattuputtu...
thanni thelichuputtu....
kaakka vekkiriyae yaemaa......

littlemaster1982
11th July 2008, 04:32 PM
Avangalukku mattum eppadi CD kidaichudhu :evil: :twisted:

dinesh2002
11th July 2008, 05:13 PM
i wanna listen to the SONGS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kham
11th July 2008, 05:16 PM
r8 now im only into Marudhaani continuesly...
Sop far wud hav listened this song abt 40 times... :)

Coz im in melody mood n dont wanna go to da other songs :)

littlemaster1982
11th July 2008, 05:18 PM
Kham,

:notthatway: Ippadi elloraiyum verupettha koodathu :twisted: :evil:

dinesh2002
11th July 2008, 06:19 PM
Kham,

:notthatway: Ippadi elloraiyum verupettha koodathu :twisted: :evil:

:lol: yes LM..... Kham is being mean to us.... haha!!

Mahen
11th July 2008, 06:23 PM

Kham, how about other songs??

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 06:30 PM
kham engaaachu upload paneeeru. otherwise kavundamani senthilukku kathila neruppu katta vacha mathiri naangalum ungalukku vachiduvum. :twisted: :twisted:

help out bro..

dinesh! snehidana? ithu pothumeda saaami. i am not gonna listen to the promo. i will trust a good brother called kham who is going to upload it soon time.

ansa400
11th July 2008, 06:40 PM
i've listened to the promo songs for over 30 times on a loop...esp.."marudhani" :) ...dying to hear the full version...

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 06:41 PM
not even munbe vaa had this much effect with its promo. still resisting the samples in the anticipation that kham will upload.

ansa400
11th July 2008, 06:44 PM
Kham or anyone who has got the CD..pls upload the songs. :(

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 06:48 PM
someone living in chennai please run to the store where they are selling. i think its only one store.

ansa400
11th July 2008, 06:50 PM
someone living in chennai please run to the store where they are selling. i think its only one store.
What?? The CDs are available only in one store??

sibicalls
11th July 2008, 06:50 PM

Thalaiva, Porumaiya romba test panrenka.. Plzz upload it and give the links.. i have been refreshing this page for last 1 hr hoping something will turn up

ansa400
11th July 2008, 06:52 PM

Thalaiva, Porumaiya romba test panrenka.. Plzz upload it and give the links.. i have been refreshing this page for last 1 hr hoping something will turn up

Same here.... :D

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 06:57 PM

Same here.... :D

HAHA same well for the last 30 minutes.

ansa maybe not. i think the person in yfg got it thru a friend and he didnt specify where his friend got it from. neither does kham tell us where he got it from. maybe god tied a rock to this cd and dropped it on their roof so it breaks thru. kham atleast tell us where u got it from. u have no idea how desperate we r.

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 06:59 PM
since kham is not replying i think he is in the process of ripping and uploading and maybe a surprise is waiting for us. keep refreshing guys! refresh mad time!

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 07:07 PM
alrite thats it. cant resist anymore going to listen to the promo is 10 minutes. i hope someone stops me!

ansa400
11th July 2008, 07:08 PM
since kham is not replying i think he is in the process of ripping and uploading and maybe a surprise is waiting for us. keep refreshing guys! refresh mad time!

YEah...keeping my fingers crossed :(

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 07:11 PM
WOW!!! What genre is this!!?? amaaaaaaaaazing

SoftSword
11th July 2008, 07:12 PM
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyy
only today i realized that i have zero tolerance....
going mad....

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 07:14 PM

kham intha hubla superstar aagiduveenga. konja manasu vayungo.

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 07:15 PM
or maybe kham is unable to share this because of restrictions from whoever got him this cd.

ansa400
11th July 2008, 07:15 PM

appo next SS Kham thana..... :lol:

SoftSword
11th July 2008, 07:16 PM

kham.... indha biscuit podra madhiryavadhu oru rendu pattu mattum share pannalam illa...
ungalukku karunayae kedayaadhaa....

neenga romba nallavar....
vallavar...
aarum therinjavar....

dinesh2002
11th July 2008, 07:17 PM
hahahahaha... lets not pressure him, maybe he was given the cd with a condition not to upload the songs online.... :) .... dun worry, somehow we will listen to the songs in few hours time.... :)

SoftSword
11th July 2008, 07:18 PM
hahahahaha... lets not pressure him, maybe he was given the cd with a condition not to upload the songs online.... :) .... dun worry, somehow we will listen to the songs in few hours time.... :)

machi...
adhayaachum nammakitta sollalaam illa...
ipdi polamba maattomae....

dinesh2002
11th July 2008, 07:20 PM

machi...
adhayaachum nammakitta sollalaam illa...
ipdi polamba maattomae....

good point.... :)

guess he shut down his pc and went to sleep peacefully after listenin to Sakarakatti tracks... hahaha...

Kham.... very bad boy....

how is the reused songs btw???

SoftSword
11th July 2008, 07:21 PM
pongada dei....

dinesh2002
11th July 2008, 07:23 PM
pongada dei....

:lol: :lol:

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 07:29 PM
saapitu vanthonna oru virunthu kaathukuttu irukum endu ninachan. inga vantha mann kooda illa!

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 07:35 PM
can someone request srinivas from yfg to upload the songs?

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 07:42 PM
i see mahen, softsword, and popeye all hubbin right now. i think they r pressing their F5 key like me every minute. this is desperation... kham even if u r not sharin the songs, please tell us where u got it from before the stores close or atleast review the songs.

popeye11
11th July 2008, 07:59 PM
i see mahen, softsword, and popeye all hubbin right now. i think they r pressing their F5 key like me every minute. this is desperation... kham even if u r not sharin the songs, please tell us where u got it from before the stores close or atleast review the songs.

exactly my thoughts!

littlemaster1982
11th July 2008, 08:01 PM
I did a frenetic search and found few links for mp3 download. And all the links point to a single blog which has "Good Morning Tamilnade" alone :evil:

Ennada vilaiyaadareengala? :curse:

Prasanthlt
11th July 2008, 08:02 PM
i am in shock after hearing the sample of maradhani. i'm repeating again and again.

prasana84
11th July 2008, 08:04 PM
Aiyoo mudila eppa pa link kedaikum cd two kalachi vanguvain so plz help me soru thanni ilama irukain

MADDY
11th July 2008, 08:12 PM
enna inga sandai enna inga sandai :lol:

ennappa aachu - CD varuma innaikku :roll: .......if samples are out, give the link ASAP :evil: .....

Guess_Me
11th July 2008, 08:18 PM
[tscii:e52193beda]Looks like someone else at Y! Groups got the CD too :evil:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/97693

Hey Guys… Checkout da Sakkarakati Track details. Rahman's real style is not there…

Taxi Taxi (My Rating 3.5 *Stars)
En itayam Kankalil…(My Rating 4.0 *Stars)
Maruthaani Maruthaani …(My Rating 5.0 *Stars)
Miss you da….(My Rating 3.5 *Stars)
Ena Neeram Vantu….(My Rating 3.0 *Stars)
Jal Jal…. (My Rating 4.0 *Stars)

Cheers…[/tscii:e52193beda]

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 08:19 PM
enna inga sandai enna inga sandai :lol:

ennappa aachu - CD varuma innaikku :roll: .......if samples are out, give the link ASAP :evil: .....

samples at arrahman.com go to whats new

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 08:23 PM
ithu kodumai!!! sathiyama soluran, itha pola kodumai vera engayum irukka mudiyaathu

MADDY
11th July 2008, 08:25 PM
thanks thineshan

marudaani nalla irukka :roll: is it madhushree??? horrible diction as always :P

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 08:26 PM
thanks thineshan

marudaani nalla irukka :roll: is it madhushree??? horrible diction as always :P

lol but i really love her voice here. its amazing. dunno why she cant work on her diction.

kutti_anand
11th July 2008, 08:26 PM
rasigargale.... Ingayum oru jeevan paatu keka mudiyaama kashta pattutu iruken. Can anyone mail me the promo songs? Dying to hear it, but download blocked in office. so can anyone kocukaama mail panna mudiyuma? Naama ellam orey saathikaaranga........ :lol:

MADDY
11th July 2008, 08:29 PM
rasigargale.... Ingayum oru jeevan paatu keka mudiyaama kashta pattutu iruken. Can anyone mail me the promo songs? Dying to hear it, but download blocked in office. so can anyone kocukaama mail panna mudiyuma? Naama ellam orey saathikaaranga........ :lol:

try www.arrahman.com - u just need to listen to it not d/l

kutti_anand
11th July 2008, 08:33 PM

Ellam senju paathachu. PaaLa pona websense.......... ellathayum block panni tholachirukaango.........

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 08:42 PM
vaalum payirku thaneer vendum, saaagum kathukku arr music venum!

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 08:43 PM

Ellam senju paathachu. PaaLa pona websense.......... ellathayum block panni tholachirukaango.........

check ur pm

mikesasi
11th July 2008, 09:16 PM
chennai guys,
any updates? is the audio CD released? hw's the songs?
please keep us posted..

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 09:28 PM
a thiruda thiruda!!! SO YOUTHFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramakrishna
11th July 2008, 09:30 PM
a thiruda thiruda!!! SO YOUTHFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paattellaam kaettealaa?

Prasanthlt
11th July 2008, 09:39 PM
u have the songs??

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 09:42 PM
WHAT A FUSION!!! THE 90s Rahman. The genre experimenter is back!!!

Prasanthlt
11th July 2008, 09:45 PM
did u hear all the songs?

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 09:45 PM
yes i did and u can too!

Prasanthlt
11th July 2008, 09:46 PM
where?

Prasanthlt
11th July 2008, 09:47 PM
thanks so much man goin to hear it

Prasanthlt
11th July 2008, 09:52 PM
All songs are rocking. :D

coucou
11th July 2008, 09:57 PM
can someone have songs???? :(

Mahen
11th July 2008, 10:01 PM
Sakarakatti super :clap: :thumbsup: Marudhani is the pick of the album...

MArudani - 5/5
Elay - 4.5/5
Chinama - 4.5/5
Naan epodu - 4/5
Taxi - 4/5
i miss u da - 2.5/5

I dont quite like i miss you da..Its more like a situational song..

coucou
11th July 2008, 10:03 PM
Sakarakatti super :clap: :thumbsup: Marudhani is the pick of the album...

MArudani - 5/5
Elay - 4.5/5
Chinama - 4.5/5
Naan epodu - 4/5
Taxi - 4/5
i miss u da - 2.5/5

I dont quite like i miss you da..Its more like a situational song..

have u got already a cd??? :shock:

sha
11th July 2008, 10:03 PM
link pls,,,,

it takes one week to reach on shops here,,, pls PM the links....

vibinrajmani
11th July 2008, 10:04 PM
guys please, where are the songs? I am dying to hear it!!! :D

If someone could PM it, that would be much appreciated!!! :D :D

Thanks

Prasanthlt
11th July 2008, 10:21 PM
on a torrent site

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 10:21 PM
taxi taxi 4.5/5
marudhaanu 6/5
miss u da 4/5
elay 4.5/5

AMAZING!! STUFF!!

sat_srini
11th July 2008, 10:28 PM
How do the reused songs sound? Are they exactly the same as the hindi version?

sibicalls
11th July 2008, 10:28 PM
marudhani rockss... Rahman at his best

MrIndia
11th July 2008, 10:30 PM
any links.. pm please :(

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 10:34 PM
marudhani rockss... Rahman at his best

it even tops munbe vaa imo. AMAZING!

coucou
11th July 2008, 10:35 PM
taxi taxi 4.5/5
marudhaanu 6/5
miss u da 4/5
elay 4.5/5

AMAZING!! STUFF!!

Merci beaucoup pour ls chansons (french) thx :D

Now everyone shoUld learn french because our thalaivar use frequently in songs nowadays!! oh TAXI TAXI rocks 8-) :lol:

Ramakrishna
11th July 2008, 10:40 PM
Miss you da is quite good. :D expected less after listening to the samples.

Mahen
11th July 2008, 10:41 PM

Yup..But chinama has been brilliantly changed into a love duet..

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 10:43 PM

Yup..But chinama has been brilliantly changed into a love duet..

i skipped both versions. cant handle the other 4 tracks. will give them listening time once the other 4 tracks settle down a bit but i have a feeling the 4 tracks is gonna last forever.

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 10:44 PM
Miss you da is quite good. :D expected less after listening to the samples.

this is ana amazing song imo. the prelude and the emane emane chant by the voice and orchestration is superb!

sibicalls
11th July 2008, 10:46 PM
The lyrics of 'naan epodhu' doesn't appeal to me tat much.. I strongly feel Naa muthukumar wud ve come up with much better lyrics

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 10:47 PM
someone please type marudhaani lyrics for me plz.

marudhaani vizhiyil yaen (WOW) brilliant stuff. in recent times there werent lyrics that matched the beauty of the tune. lovely!

just type the tamil lyrics plz. someone. having a hard time picking up what she is singing.

prasana84
11th July 2008, 10:55 PM
plz link plz im dying

Reality
11th July 2008, 11:09 PM
editeddd

Ramakrishna
11th July 2008, 11:10 PM
pick of the album is miss u daa for me :D
Then comes elay
then marudhaani and rest

Mahen
11th July 2008, 11:14 PM
pick of the album is miss u daa for me :D
Then comes elay
then marudhaani and rest

ITs the opposite for me..:D miss you da is the last in my list and marudhani the first

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 11:19 PM
[deleted]

i sent this link with strict warning. dissapointed. remove it

lancelot
11th July 2008, 11:20 PM
guys! can anyone send me a link to download the songs, its gonna take ages for the CD to get here :(
thanx

hehe
:D

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 11:22 PM
REALITY remove that link plz

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 11:41 PM
thanks reality. the link was from a friend of mine and i didnt wanna abuse the trust he had when he gave it to me.

Reality
11th July 2008, 11:47 PM
ok..because one user says he 's dying..that's why i posted it..let him alive atleast :lol:

thineshan54321
11th July 2008, 11:50 PM
ok..because one user says he 's dying..that's why i posted it..let him alive atleast :lol:

haha ya i am covering everyone thru pm. i just dont want the link in public.

prasana84
12th July 2008, 12:01 AM
i dono y im disappointed badly esp that hey rishta song in tamil that women is reading the songs and lyrics crapped. taxi taxi is an ordinary song, elay is another ordinary song, miss u da is ok but too much experimentation, maruthani is the only song which sounds good. chinama is another crap song but in hindi its awesome. totally this album will become hit but not up to my expectations. but one thing i can say for sillunu oru kadal my initial review was worser than this but changed hope the same for this
Now taxi taxi, elay, miss u da songs are really nice. so im getting back my review. maruthani is default :D

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 12:04 AM
i dono y im disappointed badly esp that hey rishta song in tamil that women is reading the songs and lyrics crapped. taxi taxi is an ordinary song, elay is another ordinary song, miss u da is ok but too much experimentation, maruthani is the only song which sounds good. chinama is another crap song but in hindi its awesome. totally this album will become hit but not up to my expectations. but one thing i can say for sillunu oru kadal my initial review was worser than this but changed hope the same for this

trust me. initial reactions were same or even worse with all songs except maruthaani. now elay and miss u da is rising up fast! the arr magic.

personally i think he shouldnt have reused the songs.

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 12:05 AM
Miss u daa is class :musicsmile:

Overall the album is very good.

prasana84
12th July 2008, 12:05 AM

trust me. initial reactions were same or even worse with all songs except maruthaani. now elay and miss u da is rising up fast! the arr magic
Thats y im hearing again and again lets see :)

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 12:07 AM
pa vijay is CRAP!!! why cant na muthukumar or vaali be given the chance to write for those songs.

vaali would have been mindblowing for chinamma.

MrIndia
12th July 2008, 12:21 AM
its deepaali probably her name not deepaavali :)

first time taxi taxi,marudhaani is catchy..

second round begins

Dragun
12th July 2008, 12:25 AM
I am banging my head against a wall listening to Marudhaani. Its good song but its ruined by Madhushree's atrocious Tamil diction. ARR, please stop using her! I can't understand how he can be so meticulous in the composition and then insert a weak link such as a singer who doesn't know the language into the chain.

MADDY
12th July 2008, 12:26 AM

:roll: :roll: - am i listening to a different album :oops: ....very average album after phirst listening except for marudhaani :)

coucou
12th July 2008, 12:26 AM

second round begins

same for me :) ... imo chinnamma's lyrics don't suit at all the song! :? :(

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 12:27 AM
I am banging my head against a wall listening to Marudhaani. Its good song but its ruined by Madhushree's atrocious Tamil diction. ARR, please stop using her! I can't understand how he can be so meticulous in the composition and then insert a weak link such as a singer who doesn't know the language into the chain.

her voice simply melts me away in this song. agree about the diction.

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 12:29 AM

:roll: :roll: - am i listening to a different album :oops: ....very average album after phirst listening except for marudhaani :)

for me first listen i only liked marudhaani and taxi taxi. now i love all the songs except the dubbed ones. this album would have been soooo fresh if not for this re use. directora mandela adikonum for requesting arr to re use.

prasana84
12th July 2008, 12:31 AM

second round begins

Both the reused songs are crapped :angry2:
I have listened to these songs several times the tune and music is nice but the singers (even killing the tune), lyrics are :banghead:

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 12:34 AM

second round begins

Both the reused songs are crapped :angry2:
I have listened to these songs several times the tune and music is nice but the singers (even killing the tune), lyrics are :banghead:

pa vijaya seruppaala adikonum. ammamma alagamma adi nenjil yaaramma? enna lyricsya ithu. also compare the words yeh rishta and nee epoodhu! what utter nonsense is this? that word doesnt even fit the tune! rish is one syllable here we have ep-oo two sylables. if the lyricist cant even match sylables let alone the sound of the original, wth is that? i hate him! i love the additional effects thats not part of the hindi version. the singers r CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dismissing these two songs, the album is TERRIFIC! elay is rocking literally!

coucou
12th July 2008, 12:37 AM
[tscii:d3218b0c6e]2 interludes of taxi are rocking!!! Can someone notice of french words in second interlude

il faut que je me depeche parce qu'on m'attend au chennai
il faut que j'aille prendre le taxi à Paris

Translation: I have to hurry because I'm waited in Chennai
I have to take taxi in Paris

I think use of new languages is innovative!! 8-) :D [/tscii:d3218b0c6e]

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 12:38 AM
[tscii:0f64414110]2 interludes of taxi is rocking!!! Can someone notice of french words in second interlude

I think use of new languages is innovative!! 8-) :D [/tscii:0f64414110]

the song itself is really innovative. also listen to 2nd interlude of elay. wow! completely contrasting the song. the song itself is so full of sound and energy and the interlude comes very peacefully with minimal instruments. terrific stuff

prasana84
12th July 2008, 12:41 AM
[tscii:cd52c27c8c]2 interludes of taxi is rocking!!! Can someone notice of french words in second interlude

I think use of new languages is innovative!! 8-) :D [/tscii:cd52c27c8c]

the song itself is really innovative.
All the songs are innovative i have never heard this kind of music anywhere. its diff. this is the special thing with arr. always his songs are fresh. but others same kind of music again and again

coucou
12th July 2008, 12:41 AM
[tscii:1486e785f7]2 interludes of taxi is rocking!!! Can someone notice of french words in second interlude

I think use of new languages is innovative!! 8-) :D [/tscii:1486e785f7]

the song itself is really innovative. also listen to 2nd interlude of elay. wow! completely contrasting the song. the song itself is so full of sound and energy and the interlude comes very peacefully with minimal instruments. terrific stuff

I don't yet listen elay because taxi and maruthanni in a loop! :oops:

billrafeek
12th July 2008, 12:45 AM
Somebody plz give me the link...........

coucou
12th July 2008, 12:48 AM
another thing in taxi song: you can always listen ooolaaaaa
which is a commun word in french.
And of course we will listen at the end the word "french".

I wonder if it is done on purpose because there is a famous french movie called taxi! 8-)

MrIndia
12th July 2008, 12:50 AM
chinnama chillakkama is awesomeeeeeeeeeest :redjump: :redjump: :redjump: :redjump: :boo: :boo: :boo:

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 01:08 AM
after a long time, a Rahman album with no Rahman song. Which was the last one?

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 01:11 AM

hmm i think it goes back to kangalal kaidhu sei... i personally think he shouldve sung something maybe chinamma to freshen it up a bit and make it different.

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 01:12 AM

hmm i think it goes back to kangalal kaidhu sei... i personally think he shouldve sung something maybe chinamma to freshen it up a bit and make it different.

:exactly:

thineshan54321
wow ppl r really loving diff songs. great. it means its not totally dissapointing and will appeal to all of us at some time. but let me tell u this, the two dubbed songs will sound AMAZING to ppl who havent heard the hindi songs. thats for sure.

Ramakrishna
This guy Krish sounds so different from the gayish singing in Harris Songs :lol:

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 01:14 AM
wow ppl r really loving diff songs. great. it means its not totally dissapointing and will appeal to all of us at some time. but let me tell u this, the two dubbed songs will sound AMAZING to ppl who havent heard the hindi songs. thats for sure.

yes..I had not listened to yeh Rishta. moreover, the new tracks are better than the reused tracks. So, for those who had listened to the hindi Songs, this album is still a treat.

prasana84
12th July 2008, 01:21 AM
my fav maruthani till now

coucou
12th July 2008, 01:27 AM
Now I listen to elay, I have impression of another roobaro because of some similar instruments! Very fresh and listen after longtime in tamil (or I missed some songs)! 8-)

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 01:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQbenVcl0Dk

Rahman Speaks at Sakkarakkatti Launch

ansa400
12th July 2008, 02:00 AM
can someone pm the link plssssssssss........

muzammil_fr
12th July 2008, 02:31 AM
http://uyirvani.com/forums/Sakkarakati-Download-Tamil-Song-t20351.html
here the songs

i just listen chinnamma song, guys it's not bad, really very good, wooooow chinmayi sing very well, ya pa vijay might be done better with his lyrics.

ansa400
12th July 2008, 02:39 AM
wowwww. MArudhani is amazing, im not able to get out of it....hope i listen to other songs as well....

ansa400
12th July 2008, 02:41 AM

Hear what ARR says... First he had to re-use the 2 songs, then after getting excited abt the script , he went ahead and did the fresh songs........ :thumbsup:

prasana84
12th July 2008, 02:46 AM

Hear what ARR says... First he had to re-use the 2 songs, then after getting excited abt the script , he went ahead and did the fresh songs........ :thumbsup:
Ya but 4 6 ana romba santhosama iruthurukkun
For the whole nite i have been hearing these songs maruthani u will like it on the 1st hearing but other songs are like slow poison taxi taxi, elay, miss u da are really nice

ansa400
12th July 2008, 03:26 AM
wowwwww. the other songs are sounding cool as well.. wish we had a couple of more songs.....

ansa400
12th July 2008, 03:41 AM
"Elay" is sounding so fresh..has got the 70s feel to it on the tunes....... ARR rocks....looking forward to see this song on screen....

interz
12th July 2008, 03:58 AM
My review of Sakkarakatti songs:

Taxi Taxi: :musicsmile:

Marudhani: :clap:

I miss you da: :cool2:

Eley: :notworthy:

Naan Eppothu: :cry3:

Chinnamma: :ashamed:

dinesh2002
12th July 2008, 05:12 AM
hoi... how dare u guys insult Madhushree when im around!!! :twisted: :twisted: :curse:

btw.... im yet to listen to the songs fully.... have to rush to university 1st... having class later at 10am.... and im here at mayyam 7.40am.... sheesh... lol....

will be back with the review...

im listenin to Yeh Rishta in Tamil while typing this.... i must say... impressive......!!!! :)

MrIndia
12th July 2008, 06:09 AM
ATM-ku Taxi Taxi potirundha.. thala kalaku kalakirupaaru :cry:

rayan36
12th July 2008, 06:16 AM
http://uyirvani.com/forums/Sakkarakatti-Audio-Review-t20352.html

MADDY
12th July 2008, 08:05 AM
hoi... how dare u guys insult Madhushree when im around!!! :twisted: :twisted: :curse:

//disgr//hey, dont worry, her hindi diction is also bad - Dinesh, honestly, if u get to talk to her, ask her which state from India she comes from (not birthplace, her place of origin)...thanks//end disgr//

inetk
12th July 2008, 08:14 AM
Nooru!
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2008/07/12/sakkarakatti-tamil-a-r-rahman/

MADDY
12th July 2008, 08:27 AM
Nooru!

thanks karthik......thats quite a bit of encouragement for me who thot this album is a goner :)

My review of Sakkarakatti songs:

Taxi Taxi: :MusicSmile:

Marudhani: :Clap:

I miss you da: :Cool2:

Eley: :Not Worthy:

Naan Eppothu: :Cry3:

Chinnamma: :Ashamed:

thanks interz :)

littlemaster1982
12th July 2008, 08:51 AM
Nooru!

8-)

ThalaNass
12th July 2008, 09:42 AM
ATM-ku Taxi Taxi potirundha.. thala kalaku kalakirupaaru :cry:

Ajith was not the hero of ATM :twisted: :poke:

BTW guys, Malaysia'la CD vanthiducha?? Ippo pona kidakuma?? Heard taxi-taxi sample... Wowowowow....!! :D :D :redjump:

rayan36
12th July 2008, 10:21 AM
I still don't feel 'THE FEEL' :( , maybe it needs some time....

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 10:22 AM
WOWOOWOWOWO! 320kbps on my 5.1 system simply ROCKS!! 10x better literally!

lancelot
12th July 2008, 10:23 AM
first pick
Elay
Marydhani
Taxi Taxi

the others also sound stunning!
another bulls eye! by the master

can someone scan the album cover and upload it please

hehe

lancelot
12th July 2008, 10:26 AM
WOWOOWOWOWO! 320kbps on my 5.1 system simply ROCKS!! 10x better literally!

machchi give me 320kbps please! i have only 128kbps :(

hehe

rayan36
12th July 2008, 10:30 AM
for now I'm only hooked to I miss u daa...i really love it when he does experiments...

thineshan54321
12th July 2008, 10:55 AM
imo, after listening to it in 320 kbps, this album is better than sivaji/SOK/sivaji!!!! wow!

dinesh2002
12th July 2008, 11:21 AM
doesnt that funny vocal in Taxi Taxi [starting and in the middle] sounds very HJish?? :? Taxi Taxi is just dull..... picturisation shall help this song be in demand.....

as i predicted, Rahman never modified the composition of Yeh Rishta and Chinnama. where is the magarasan who said ARR would... :lol:

Yeh Rishta in tamil is decent, Chinnama is :?

Marudhani is good... Madhushree has done great job, esp how she renders Marudhani towards the end....

I Miss u Da..... nice song, falls in the same category of Hey GoodBye Nanba from Aayitha Ezhuthu.

Elay .... no comments.....

Maruthani is the only number that is nice to listen to it again and again.....

Lets see how this album is gonna stand among the other big releases this month.... Hope the movie is good, if not... Only God Can Save Him... :P

ansa400
12th July 2008, 11:30 AM
doesnt that funny vocal in Taxi Taxi [starting and in the middle] sounds very HJish?? :? Taxi Taxi is just dull..... picturisation shall help this song be in demand.....

as i predicted, Rahman never modified the composition of Yeh Rishta and Chinnama. where is the magarasan who said ARR would... :lol:

Marudhani is good... Madhushree has done great job, esp how she renders Marudhani towards the end....

I Miss u Da..... nice song, falls in the same category of Hey GoodBye Nanba from Aayitha Ezhuthu.

Lets see how this album is gonna stand among the other big releases this month.... Hope the movie is good, if not... Only God Can Save Him... :P

Hey Dinesh.... Elay is too good,.. to me it comes next to Marudhani... nice attempt by ARR & 'm sure u would like it sooner...

dinesh2002
12th July 2008, 11:50 AM

Hey Dinesh.... Elay is too good,.. to me it comes next to Marudhani... nice attempt by ARR & 'm sure u would like it sooner...

def ill like it later on... ;) but really, ATM and Sivaji made me like this... he shouldnt raised the expectation bar tooo high with both the albums earlier... after being used to songs like ATM and Sivaji... Sakarakatti just seems :roll: ... i should have get out of ATM and Sivaji a loong time ago... probably i would have appriciated SK then.....

btw who is the singer in I Miss U Da?? Her singging is just such a turn off..... her shruthi all so blunt.....

mikesasi
12th July 2008, 11:54 AM
guys,
has the audio CD released in malaysia?

dinesh2002
12th July 2008, 11:56 AM
guys,
has the audio CD released in malaysia?

should be... did u try in brickfields??? Malaysia is alwiz one of the countries that releases ARR albums on the day of it releases in India....

littlemaster1982
12th July 2008, 12:02 PM
Started listening to songs atlast :victory:

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 12:34 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/15711.html

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 12:38 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/trailer/8399.html

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 12:38 PM
http://www.behindwoods.com/features/Gallery/tamil-movies-events/photos-6/sakkarakatti-audio/index.html

littlemaster1982
12th July 2008, 12:39 PM
Taxi and Marudhaani rock :thumbsup:

Reused tracks are :oops: Pa.Vijay mattum en kaila kidaichaan :hammer: :curse:

kutti_anand
12th July 2008, 12:39 PM

Verupethatheenga.... :evil:

Got a chance to listen to the promos yest in a browsing centre near home. But couldnt download and listen the full songs. enaku mattum yen ipdi ellam nadakuthu?

littlemaster1982
12th July 2008, 12:44 PM

You don't know how difficult it was for me to find a headphone here in office :twisted: Leave pottuttu veettukku polaamannu yosikkaren :P

Ramakrishna
12th July 2008, 12:59 PM

You don't know how difficult it was for me to find a headphone here in office :twisted: Leave pottuttu veettukku polaamannu yosikkaren :P

muthalla kilambi veettukku vaanga master...pandiga naal athuvumaa office la utkaanthukittu :x