PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Education...

bytezone
29th April 2006, 09:30 PM
Guys./Gals.

I am gettign many proposal for marriage and i feel she would be carrer minded(jsut a wish).

Just wandering what all education back ground ahve good oppertunity for jobs/further education in US.

How does CA(charted accountedn) from india..???Does it have good oppertuity in US...??

Let me make claer..i don't want her to work to increase my house hold income. I feel that there is no other torture than sitting idle in this country.

Hope u all will give some inputs...please can give in english..thanks!!

bytezone

Shakthiprabha.
29th April 2006, 09:55 PM
hi,

CA / icwa etc (courses which has accounting or finance as its back bone) do not hav value in US.
It has value in australia and middle east.

I think they have to take up some course there, (extra course) and then they would be allowed to take up jobs of similar nature.

nms
4th May 2006, 11:44 AM
She could do "CFA", one of the toughest courses in Finance.That's worth all over the world.

narayanan
4th May 2006, 11:52 AM
How does CA(charted accountedn) from india..???Does it have good oppertuity in US...?

They have to write some CPA exam, thats like a collection of 4 modules or something. One of my school friend has been doing it for a year, she still has 2 more modules to go. But I remember her saying she got a job even without completion of CPA. donno how it exactly works for that area though :roll: She had like 1 1/2 yrs exp after finishing CA when she came to US.