PDA

View Full Version : Thoothukudi - Pravin Mani

rashid2raj
2nd May 2006, 09:57 PM
[tscii:f7d9dd703c]Movie: Thoothukudi (2006)
Cast: Harikumar,Karthiga, Swetha, Meganathan, Sudhakar Vasanth, Naveen Balaji, Kannan, Suja, Jhansi
Direction: Sanjayram
Production: Sunitha Hari
Music: Praveen Mani

Praveen Mani, who has worked with A.R. Rahman in many of his films has scored the music for this film.

There are six songs for different moods and colors. The final mixing of the songs was done at Momani Music Studio in Toronto. Incidentally, Rahman who was at Canada heard all the songs and appreciated Praveen’s work. He said that this film would be a turning point for him.
[/tscii:f7d9dd703c]

rashid2raj
2nd May 2006, 09:58 PM
How are the songs? Is it released?

interz
3rd May 2006, 12:13 AM
Karuvaa Paiya and Sollamal sounds ok, otherwise just an average movie songs from Praveen Mani.

july
3rd May 2006, 09:21 AM
An average album from Pravin mani... 8)

jaiganes
3rd May 2006, 10:39 AM
I thought his Dancer was a good album. the remix songs and the "Jiggy Jiggy dance" song were very good. I hear it frequently on my car. I hope Thoothukudi also is good and sells well for him.

rashid2raj
3rd May 2006, 07:37 PM
Jus heard the songs. Nothing great about them. I feel this is a very poor album by Pravin Mani.. :cry:

ARR to Pravin Mani: It's an okay album. (He couldn't say anything else, in presence of Pravin mani)

Pravin mani 2 press: Rahman told me that my work in Thoothukudi is very good.

Press to the whole world: "Rahman apprecitaed Pravin manis work in Toothukudi and also added that this album would take his career to a higher stage.. "

LOL :lol: :lol: