PDA

View Full Version : Please read(important)

girishk14
3rd May 2006, 12:22 PM
Hi everyobdy

Recently, I have done things to make hubbers have a very bad impression on me. All would be thanks to the India thread I opened. In that thread, I posted about wanting a IPOD and Handphone. After that, people started assuming that I am a person who doesn't care about studies. However, if u look at the thread properly, I only posted twice regarding handphones and Ipods. Everyone developed from the two posts and started saying bad things about me. I also only posted one time regarding the girlfren thing and certain people developed on that topic and made it look like I am a very spoilt kid. I am very disappointed about this.

Some people even cursed me and told me I will not have a good life in India. If I stay in this hub, I think, I will just be getting the hard feelings of everybody. I will just be making enemies all over the wor;d by being in this hub from now on.

Therefore, I am leaving forever. :( :( :( :( :wave: :wave:

bingleguy
3rd May 2006, 12:25 PM
:(

great
3rd May 2006, 12:29 PM
Girish, no hard feeling.... it happens like this we were just playing. dont go girish !!! :D

Hulkster
3rd May 2006, 12:31 PM
Eh..girishu..neenga konjam polite ah sollirunthaal nalla irukkum..especially abt the part abt studies..seri vidunga mudinchuthu mudinchi pochi..poga ellam thevai ellei..engaeyae irunthu post pennunga.

selvakumar
3rd May 2006, 12:33 PM
Girish,

If you are running away from PROBLEMS, THEN EVEN A LAYMAN WILL START TROUBLING YOU.

* SHOW YOUR AGGRESSIVE NATURE WITH CAREFUL, CALCULATED ARGUMENTS.

Again, I am telling you

" DON'T RUN AWAY FROM THE PROBLEMS, FACE THEM AND BEAT THE HECK OUT OF EVERYONE"

:thumbsup:

P.S: We enjoy your presence here. I am not sure what happened in INDIA THREAD. But these things are quite common.

Just take GHILLI @ GAAYINI as an example. :P

Again, I request you..

"BEAT THE HECK"

bingleguy
3rd May 2006, 12:35 PM
Ys dude ... i feel u have to learn taking things lite .... well in a forum like this .... ppl wil give n number of opinions ... just take what is there for u ... leave other junk !

i wish u to come back n start posting !

No Hard Feelings !

:clap: Great and Hulk ... u guys are real motivators yaar !

bingleguy
3rd May 2006, 12:36 PM
Selva machi ... super !

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 12:39 PM
Girish,

comeon. Be a sport. We all understand, and def did not have bad opinion bout you. As elders, some of them advised some bitter truths / advices.

Please take it in stride and get going. It may be useful to you too at any random point of time. Advices are bitter, nevertheless its fruits are good.

I repeat, we KNOW U ARE GOOD IN STUDIES and is a good person.

Most students at ur age are happy to have opposite sex friends. We all know its a start of HEALTHY FREINDSHIP ONLY.

:)

COMEBACK. be a sport :)

villan007
3rd May 2006, 12:57 PM
:shock:

Lambretta
3rd May 2006, 01:00 PM
Selva machi ... super !
Yea, now I admit he doesnt call himself a "Dada" for nothing! :o :lol:

Girish, chill man! Nobody said nething against u.....ther r times wen we hav diff. of opinions among ourselves.....I'd had quite a no. of them lately.....:oops:
Dont fret! :D

Lambretta
3rd May 2006, 01:03 PM
Girish,

If you are running away from PROBLEMS, THEN EVEN A LAYMAN WILL START TROUBLING YOU.

* SHOW YOUR AGGRESSIVE NATURE WITH CAREFUL, CALCULATED ARGUMENTS.

Again, I am telling you

" DON'T RUN AWAY FROM THE PROBLEMS, FACE THEM AND BEAT THE HECK OUT OF EVERYONE"
Enna Selva, avanuku ippo ungala mathiri Dadagiri pannarthu katthu kudukarengla?! :lol:

ajithfederer
3rd May 2006, 07:21 PM
sappa matterku ellam feel panrarthu thappu.......unnai evanalum oru ...... solla mudiathu.......hub kku thirumbi vanthu dhool kilappu thambi..........

:D :D :D

Hi everyobdy

Recently, I have done things to make hubbers have a very bad impression on me. All would be thanks to the India thread I opened. In that thread, I posted about wanting a IPOD and Handphone. After that, people started assuming that I am a person who doesn't care about studies. However, if u look at the thread properly, I only posted twice regarding handphones and Ipods. Everyone developed from the two posts and started saying bad things about me. I also only posted one time regarding the girlfren thing and certain people developed on that topic and made it look like I am a very spoilt kid. I am very disappointed about this.

Some people even cursed me and told me I will not have a good life in India. If I stay in this hub, I think, I will just be getting the hard feelings of everybody. I will just be making enemies all over the wor;d by being in this hub from now on.

Thirumaran
3rd May 2006, 07:25 PM
Hi everyobdy

come on girish..
It is for fun we are here. Dont take anything to heart.. If some people goes to the level of insulting just ignore them instead of avoiding everyone and keep urself out..

Cheers :thumbsup: :D

Have fun as usual.. :)

Thunderbird
3rd May 2006, 07:51 PM
Girish, your posts are cute and funny to read.. you were rocking the hub world, I never missed any of your posts. It's a great fun to chat/discuss with you. Don't take anything personally, threre're different type of people, you've to live with it. What can we do? Please make a comeback, we all like you. You are treasure to the hub and the future of the hub. I was wondering how you can be very mature at this young age, and thinking that you can one day make become a moderator. WOW what a gem you have been to the hub :D . I know some people teased you but this is nothing compared to what you'd face in your life, please come back..
:D
You're leaving :shock: :o :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers dude, I hope you read the thread and make a comeback :P

selvakumar
3rd May 2006, 07:56 PM
Yea, now I admit he doesnt call himself a "Dada" for nothing! :o :lol:

:lol: Machan ! I love challenges and quite aggressive too.. I LOVE TO FIGHT esp DEBATES, ARGUEMENTS etc(ofcourse with some sense).

& I never allow anyone to dominate me and I never feel about dominating others :lol: (may be coz of no.1 quality as per numerology :wink: :lol: )

With that logic, I would love to See GIRISH involving himself in the hub in a more sportive cum aggressive way rather than WITHDRAWING FROM THE TROUBLES / running away. coz in his life he might have to deal with people like this 8-)

Hulkster
3rd May 2006, 07:57 PM
Intha mathiri response varum therinchithaa naanum oru thread arambichi kudiya seekirathil naan ulugathai vittu marsku kalambu pogiraen nu solliruppaenae.

Girish just one saying for you...."The problems we let go come back to haunt us but the solutions we find come back to glorify us".

Shakthiprabha.
3rd May 2006, 07:59 PM
hulk,

good quote

rachel
4th May 2006, 04:30 AM
girish14 don't come here...don't listen to vetti pasange advice....
:lol2:

Ghlli
4th May 2006, 06:22 AM
Hey u take everything too serious girish! cool down! the hub is a plce to fight...fun to fight too! :rotfl: but its very hard to find enemies :thumbsup:

i'm sure u'd come back later...till then :wave:

Ghlli
4th May 2006, 06:23 AM
So u accept that i beat the heck out of u :lol:

Again, I request you..

"BEAT THE HECK"

rachel
4th May 2006, 06:31 AM
Hey u take everything too serious girish! cool down! the hub is a plce to fight...fun to fight too! :rotfl: but its very hard to find enemies :thumbsup:

don't listen to gaayu...she is a kid.. :oops: .

this hub-fight is not worth for your time :evil:

you know who always likes to fight...the people who have nothing to do....vetti pasangae :evil:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 06:55 AM
Rachel ponnu....be abit motivating to him please...the poor fella is quite down and out...although the forever part seems like a movie dialogue...:)

rachel
4th May 2006, 07:00 AM
Rachel ponnu....be abit motivating to him please...the poor fella is quite down and out...although the forever part seems like a movie dialogue...:)

yaar da nee... mind your business :evil:

Hulkster
4th May 2006, 07:04 AM
da va? :shock:.....seringa akka...yen businessai mind pennuraen..:D

rachel
4th May 2006, 07:06 AM
da va? :shock:.....seringa akka...yen businessai mind pennuraen..:D

sorry..yaar di nee? :lol:

Thunderbird
4th May 2006, 08:03 AM

gaayu so sweet :P ... enga story ellam eduthu sollumma :wink:

after reading your small lecture, he'd come back.. I bet my yesterday's breakfast :roll:

:thumbsup:

selvakumar
4th May 2006, 09:18 AM
So u accept that i beat the heck out of u :lol:

Again, I request you..

"BEAT THE HECK"

Absolutely Not with me :rotfl: Gaayu, Remember Your VAdivelu connection and my comments on that

:rotfl: :oops: :oops: :lol:

girishk14
4th May 2006, 01:07 PM
As it looks like people do not really hate me, I am back. I was not running away from my problem. I just didn't want to trouble all of u... :(

But, I was really hurt when some people(u know who u are) cursed me and told me I will not have a good life in India.

bingleguy
4th May 2006, 01:36 PM
girish14 don't come here...don't listen to vetti pasange advice....
:lol2:

adhaan ... rachel madiri super brilliantaana .. eppovum bisi ya irukira ponnunga advice mattum kelunga giri :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

akka kku oru O podunga doi ! :P

selvakumar
4th May 2006, 01:38 PM
As it looks like people do not really hate me, I am back. I was not running away from my problem. I just didn't want to trouble all of u... :(

But, I was really hurt when some people(u know who u are) cursed me and told me I will not have a good life in India.

:D Girish... good decision.. Bravo !! :clap: (shake hand in popeye style) :D

For those comments of Rachel, FIGHT WITH HER .. If u need any help, then I am ready :D

girishk14
4th May 2006, 01:40 PM
I didn't even understand what Rachel said.. :(

Thunderbird
4th May 2006, 01:42 PM
girish.. I sent a pm.. plz read that and reply me.. in pm.. :)

bingleguy
4th May 2006, 01:48 PM
Welcome back Giri Dude !

Selva ;-)