PDA

View Full Version : Best places to Visit during Holidays

Ghlli
5th May 2006, 02:24 AM
All the time me and my family go to the same place on holiday.....

any good suggestions for chillin out on holz?

and u can tell us why u like it and include attractions :D

Thunderbird
5th May 2006, 02:47 AM
gundu gaayu.. my home is a good place :D

kick boxing :wink:

Ghlli
5th May 2006, 02:49 AM
ooo yaa that wud be bree safe! :lol:

Ghlli
5th May 2006, 03:18 AM
A few of the best places i'v been tooooo:

Sri lanka - kandy, trincomalee, bentotae (duno how to spell) its beach sideeee! rockzzzz!

India - Hydrabad and chennai, thirupathi, trichy..uchi piliyar (all places with famous temples)....i have to go to taj mahal one day!

America - New York, Statue of Liberty, ATLANTIC CITY AND SIX FLAGS! :D

Canada - Niagara falls!, CN tower ---- wow its amazing! the glass floor is soo scary! my cousin pushed me onto it...and it feels like u gona fall straight down :shock: :oops: :oops: :cry: its scaryyyyy.......its the tallest free standing building...and then WONDERLAND!

Singapore - SENTOSA ISLAND!

Malaysia - penang! beachhh sideee!

Dubai - jus a place to buy stuff! shoppin!

France - super! Eifelll tower...i want to go there...i'v been to the Sun Kings Palace...amazinnnnn! and hot stuff there! :wink: and omgggg they have a HUGEE VARIETY OF CHEESE AND CAKESSSSS!

Germany - chillin out

those are the few best places i'v been too :D

I want to go tooooo.....

taj mahal
eiffel tower
Great pyramids
Hanging gardens of babylon
Tevvy fountain in Rome ------------- apparently if u turn ur back to it and throw a coin and make a wish, ur wish will come true! :D
vENICE! :D
Victoria falls
Angel falls
Leaning tower of pisa

I have never been to australia and i dont want to because its famous for BIG BIG BIG SPIDERS! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want to go to africa and see the river nile, great pyramids of giza, Victoria falls, and then yeah...any ova suggestions? :roll: cos holdiays are getting really borin now :cry:

NM
5th May 2006, 04:43 AM
Go to Italy...it has many wonderful/romantic/beautiful/historic places.... Rome, Vatican City, Venice, Firenze (Florence).....

A few others are Switzerland, Austria (Salzburg and Vienna), Greece (Athens), Holland...

Do go to Thailand ...especially the northern part where the old capital, Authaya, is. Nice spicy food and nice culture, derived from Hindu culture....

And, do come to Australia..it is a nice country too...no spiders so far!! perhaps they're afraid of me?? :lol:

rachel
5th May 2006, 04:56 AM
I have never been to australia and i dont want to because its famous for BIG BIG BIG SPIDERS! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

achchocho... :poke:

Ghlli
5th May 2006, 05:35 AM
:cry: nail lenghth spider kandalae 1000 km oduven..ithala tenjis ball size spider kanda straighta mela poyduven :cry::rotf:

rachel
5th May 2006, 05:43 AM
:cry: nail lenghth spider kandalae 1000 km oduven..ithala tenjis ball size spider kanda straighta mela poyduven :cry::rotf:

romba nallathu :lol:

Ghlli
5th May 2006, 10:11 PM
:hammer:

Thunderbird
5th May 2006, 11:06 PM
:rotfl:

Alan
6th May 2006, 02:33 PM
Ghlli, why you do say you go the same place everytime, though you've been to so many places?

A few Places in India are yes, definitely the Taj Mahal, Agra- the other places to see around in Agra are Utmad-ul-Daulah, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort etc- Agra is rich in Moghul Architecture.

You could also visit Jaipur- the Amber Fort, City Palace etc are worth seeing- u can also get good handicrafts from Jaipur.

Down South, Kerala is beautiful for its picturesque beauty- U can go to Kumarakom(back waters) & Thekadi ( Elephant Habitat) _Ernakulam & Thrissur are good for Shopping & Stuff- Wynad is also a very beautiful district.

You can see the Mysore Palace, Bird Sanctuary, Chamundi Hills & Temple etc in Mysore- the Botanical Garden in Ooty as well as other natural scenic spots- When we went to Ooty last September, I had got a lot of home-made chocolates. planning to go soon with my brand new wife!!!!)

selvakumar
6th May 2006, 02:45 PM
I would love to go to any HILL STATION.. (without anyone - alone) or with someone special.. 8-)

Watching the rain through the window...

Feeling the breeze..

I love them all. :D

rocketboy
6th May 2006, 03:27 PM
Kerala ,is the first place in my list. My bro recently visited kerala and had nice things to say about the place. My best friend is also a keralite. Their cuisine is different and at the same time it is very tasty. Have read a lot about the place. would really like to spend atleast a week over there.

Second place in my list used to be Goa. But my bro says there is nothing there to admire except for the beaches and many of them it seems are teeming with prostitutes.

Raikkonen
6th May 2006, 03:28 PM
Tirupachi and Sivakasi

thamizhvaanan
6th May 2006, 03:39 PM
moonar

sgokulprathap
6th May 2006, 03:40 PM
Tirupachi and Sivakasi

Thirupadhi :D

thamizhvaanan
6th May 2006, 03:45 PM
Tirupachi and Sivakasi

andha padathukkulam pona leavea nasama poidum.

enna vibareetha vilaiyattu idhu/?

sgokulprathap
6th May 2006, 03:58 PM
--

mgb
6th May 2006, 04:03 PM
A few Places in India are yes, definitely the Taj Mahal, Agra- the other places to see around in Agra are Utmad-ul-Daulah, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort etc- Agra is rich in Moghul Architecture.

You could also visit Jaipur- the Amber Fort, City Palace etc are worth seeing- u can also get good handicrafts from Jaipur.

Down South, Kerala is beautiful for its picturesque beauty- U can go to Kumarakom(back waters) & Thekadi ( Elephant Habitat) _Ernakulam & Thrissur are good for Shopping & Stuff- Wynad is also a very beautiful district.

You can see the Mysore Palace, Bird Sanctuary, Chamundi Hills & Temple etc in Mysore- the Botanical Garden in Ooty as well as other natural scenic spots- When we went to Ooty last September, I had got a lot of home-made chocolates.

Gaayu... Try out the places alan has mentioned.
In case if you choose kerala then don't miss out the back waters of Allapuzha.. its lovely...
Also the Guruvayur temple, the elephants with those jewels on are amazing sight.. You will sure enjoy..

If you choose Rajasthan then apart from Jaipur, also visit Jodhpur and Udhaipur. Don't miss out Jaisalmer... The real Desert... You will surely love the camel ride in the desert sand.

bingleguy
6th May 2006, 04:42 PM
Any place in KERALA - Gods own country !

except food ..everything else if GREAT :lol:

crazy
6th May 2006, 05:01 PM
enakku swiss poha aasai!

indiayala enakku madurai poha aasai, kanyaakumari, coimbatore, pondicherry, kerala, bangalore, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm entire indiyaavayum sudhi paarka aasai thaan! :cry:

naan paathathellam
trichy
chennai
rameshwaram
agra, taj mahal
delhi
vijawada(train'la pohum podhu stop pannaan, appo irangi paathadhudhaan)
tanjore..............hm trichyil irundhu adhakudha paakkalana.................
tirupadhi
tiruchendur
aaaaah chennaikkum trichykkum madhiyila etho oru idhathulla bus stop pannume..................something begins in V

indiayala 6 varushama irundhu naan paarthathellam idhudhaan, infact chennai kudha naan sutthi paarthathu kidayaadhu, eppo ponaalum hotel ukaandhu complain pannikidhe iruppen.............hm.................regreting :cry:

Alan
6th May 2006, 05:28 PM

What's wrong with the food? I love Kerala food! :D Its YUMMY!!!! I love the traditional "sadhya"- the one u have for weddings!

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:38 PM
the thing is we go to america/canada every year since i have so many relatives and cousins there, and nearly every year there is a function...wedding etc....so itz borin...and then we go to SL like 2 times a year...and india every two years....so it gets boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg....same places every year...and if we go we hardly get any time to see nice palces....if i go to india the only things i see are saree shops and temples...... :oops: ...sooo borinnnnnn. :oops: i wish muma would take me to fun places like those u mentioned :)

Ghlli, why you do say you go the same place everytime, though you've been to so many places?

You can see the Mysore Palace, Bird Sanctuary, Chamundi Hills & Temple etc in Mysore- the Botanical Garden in Ooty as well as other natural scenic spots- When we went to Ooty last September, I had got a lot of home-made chocolates. planning to go soon with my brand new wife!!!!)

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:41 PM
Hey sorry i just saw ur post...yeah i want to go to Italy...venice..leaning tower of pisa...etc etccccccc.

SWITZERLAND FAMOUS FOR CHOCOLATESSSSSS :D :D :D :D

thailand...yeah i heard its a nice place too....! :thumbsup:

Australia :oops: :cry: :oops: then u will have to be my guard until i get back into the flight :lol:

Go to Italy...it has many wonderful/romantic/beautiful/historic places.... Rome, Vatican City, Venice, Firenze (Florence).....

A few others are Switzerland, Austria (Salzburg and Vienna), Greece (Athens), Holland...

Do go to Thailand ...especially the northern part where the old capital, Authaya, is. Nice spicy food and nice culture, derived from Hindu culture....

And, do come to Australia..it is a nice country too...no spiders so far!! perhaps they're afraid of me?? :lol:

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:42 PM
...eating ice cream and dancing in the rain :D

I would love to go to any HILL STATION.. (without anyone - alone) or with someone special.. 8-)

Watching the rain through the window...

Feeling the breeze..

I love them all. :D

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:43 PM
yeahhh i wana go to kerela....apparently there are fab beauty spas there! :D

goa----beaches----i'd luvv it----prostitues :lol: not for me :lol:

Kerala ,is the first place in my list. My bro recently visited kerala and had nice things to say about the place. My best friend is also a keralite. Their cuisine is different and at the same time it is very tasty. Have read a lot about the place. would really like to spend atleast a week over there.

Second place in my list used to be Goa. But my bro says there is nothing there to admire except for the beaches and many of them it seems are teeming with prostitutes.

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:46 PM
YEAH :thumbsup:

Tirupachi and Sivakasi

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:46 PM
moon? :roll:

moonar

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:49 PM
i'm sure i'd visit those places soon. water sights are the bestttttt! i'm sure i'd visit that....even if i dont want to visit temples my mum will make me :lol: sooo no doubt..i'll definately go to that temple :thumbsup: CAMALS? i'm scared of them :oops:

Gaayu... Try out the places alan has mentioned.
In case if you choose kerala then don't miss out the back waters of Allapuzha.. its lovely...
Also the Guruvayur temple, the elephants with those jewels on are amazing sight.. You will sure enjoy..

If you choose Rajasthan then apart from Jaipur, also visit Jodhpur and Udhaipur. Don't miss out Jaisalmer... The real Desert... You will surely love the camel ride in the desert sand.

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:50 PM
u can also see the future tamil actresses there :lol:

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:54 PM
rameswaram temple is sooooooooooo funnnnnnn! u get to go under the sea and people pour buckets of water on ur head at each well! :D i take my shampoo with me :lol:
the ones in red are which i have been too...and they're all gr8!

enakku swiss poha aasai!

indiayala enakku madurai poha aasai, kanyaakumari, coimbatore, pondicherry, kerala, bangalore, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm entire indiyaavayum sudhi paarka aasai thaan! :cry:

naan paathathellam
trichy
chennai
rameshwaram
agra, taj mahal
delhi
vijawada(train'la pohum podhu stop pannaan, appo irangi paathadhudhaan)
tanjore..............hm trichyil irundhu adhakudha paakkalana.................
tirupadhi
tiruchendur
aaaaah chennaikkum trichykkum madhiyila etho oru idhathulla bus stop pannume..................something begins in V

indiayala 6 varushama irundhu naan paarthathellam idhudhaan, infact chennai kudha naan sutthi paarthathu kidayaadhu, eppo ponaalum hotel ukaandhu complain pannikidhe iruppen.............hm.................regreting :cry:

Thunderbird
6th May 2006, 07:55 PM
Australia, swiss, jamaica :thumbsup:

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 07:59 PM
o remember i arrested u and rachel in jamaica :lol:

Alan
6th May 2006, 08:23 PM
the thing is we go to america/canada every year since i have so many relatives and cousins there, and nearly every year there is a function...wedding etc....so itz borin...and then we go to SL like 2 times a year...and india every two years....so it gets boringggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg....same places every year...and if we go we hardly get any time to see nice palces....if i go to india the only things i see are saree shops and temples...... :oops: ...sooo borinnnnnn. :oops: i wish muma would take me to fun places like those u mentioned :)

Where do u stay at the moment?

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 08:28 PM
i live in england...

Alan
6th May 2006, 08:31 PM
Are you a student or are u working? U r quite a miracle- u sound both child-like as well as mature at times! lol! :D

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 08:36 PM
whatttt u dont know my age? :shock: i'm just 12.....:smile:

studying obviously.....thats why i laughed at ur gifts post :lol: :oops: :lol:

mature???? :shock: flash news! :lol:

Thunderbird
6th May 2006, 09:16 PM
yup.. she was 12 a year before and still 12 :P

Ghlli
6th May 2006, 09:59 PM
actually when i joined the hub i was 11 :poke:

crazy
7th May 2006, 01:54 PM
11 yr old kid in this hub! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
kanne,kutty, chellam, paappa, thangame varungala tamizh samudhaayadha vaazhavaikka piradnhe mudhe nee vaazhga!

Alan
7th May 2006, 02:03 PM
ooops- u r just 12??????????? I should be more careful while posting............. :oops:

terminator
7th May 2006, 02:37 PM
Gundoos poi solluthu.. she is a 13 yrs kid..

narayanan
7th May 2006, 02:39 PM
As TV(Thamizhvanan) said: Munnar. Its a small very nice place about 60-70 kms from Bodinayakkanur(200-300 from Madurai I guess).
Thekkadi (if you havent visited before)

Actually the stretch after Theni is a nice drive to go. There is a watterfall close to Suruliyar that is worth a visit if you goto Thekkadi.

Kutralam

Pollachi side..I've heard about Top Slip but never visited there.

Udhagamandalam sucks after too much crowding :oops: but the drive from the Mysore side, specifically Gudalr-Ooty is too good. There is a place called Pykara enroute, that is worth a visit.

In Maharashtra, Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani is an awesome place to visit. Too good :) should go there once atleast. I was told about Khandala too, but missed visiting this place due to heavy rain :cry: :cry:

If temples, then visit the Raghavendra Temple in Mantralayam Road, Andhra Pradesh (about a 10-15 hr train journey from CHennai) might be closer from Hyderabad :roll:
~~~~~
Outside india, what about a visit to the Middle earth (New Zeland) ;)

In US-Canada border I've heard of a place called Glacier National Park, saw a documentary on that place in Discovery, although never visited.

thats all from me your honour :notworthy:

crazy
7th May 2006, 02:45 PM
hey why dont u visit NORWAY! though its not much to see, but its quite lovely here in summer. MID NIGHT SUN- NORDKOPP, VIGELANDS PARK, and sun shinning until late 23.30 in the night! and perhaps u can see me! norway is just an hour and half from UK! no visa, no passport!
i would really like to recommend NORWAY!

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 03:41 PM
yea newzy is one place i wud die to go!

i like secluded places where there is no human around for a long distance. i like any such place. for this reason i like porambokku nilams in TN too. one day i was sitting under hot sun, in a wasteland near kalpakkam for 2 hrs. i just loved that tranquility.

crazy, how is norway? i beleive it is also a scarcely populated nation!!! in that case i love it :D. the stretch of day and night varies throughout the year right? how many hrs of sunshine do u get during summer?? just wanted to know :D

villan007
7th May 2006, 03:44 PM
hey why dont u visit NORWAY! though its not much to see, but its quite lovely here in summer. MID NIGHT SUN- NORDKOPP, VIGELANDS PARK, and sun shinning until late 23.30 in the night! and perhaps u can see me! norway is just an hour and half from UK! no visa, no passport!

Uve been to Halden ? :? :roll:

crazy
7th May 2006, 03:47 PM
crazy, how is norway? i beleive it is also a scarcely populated nation!!! in that case i love it :D. the stretch of day and night varies throughout the year right? how many hrs of sunshine do u get during summer?? just wanted to know :D

norway i wont lie that its a great country, but its a good country. tiny population, good ppl, sun shinnying unbelievable from 5.45 - 23.30/23.45. its so tough to get sleep in summer, coz of sun shine. but ppl love it coz most of the year we dont have sun shine here!
lots of unpopulated areas, lots of fjords, lakes, mountains(tiny), forest and ofcourse beach! but the sea water is pretty cold here in summer also!

crazy
7th May 2006, 03:49 PM

Uve been to Halden ? :? :roll:

never........... i have only been so far east to fredrikstad and sweden border, svinesund! is halden such a great place?

villan007
7th May 2006, 03:53 PM
never........... i have only been so far east to fredrikstad and sweden border, svinesund! is halden such a great place?

who knows ?

may be ! :roll:

crazy
7th May 2006, 03:55 PM

who knows ?

why u r so interested in HALDEN anyway?

villan007
7th May 2006, 03:59 PM
who knows ?

why u r so interested in HALDEN anyway?[/quote]

Thats the only place i knw in Norway :mrgreen:

crazy
7th May 2006, 04:01 PM
who knows ?

why u r so interested in HALDEN anyway?

Thats the only place i knw in Norway :mrgreen:[/quote]

how did u know that place? do u have any relatives/friends there?

villan007
7th May 2006, 04:07 PM

ellam oru G.K than :roll:

(Google Knowledge) 8-) :lol:

crazy
7th May 2006, 04:17 PM
[tscii:d2be8ac3a3]

ellam oru G.K than :roll:

(Google Knowledge) 8-) :lol:

:P :P :P but why halden? u could have chosen oslo, trondheim, tromsų, bergen.......................why exactly halden?[/tscii:d2be8ac3a3]

villan007
7th May 2006, 04:26 PM
[tscii:3cca8d65d3]
:P :P :P but why halden? u could have chosen oslo, trondheim, tromsų, bergen.......................why exactly halden?[/tscii:3cca8d65d3]

vaayile nuzhaiyira maari irundhathu...athan :(

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 04:34 PM
eppa, crazy romba thaan thuruvi ketkuraango

villan007
7th May 2006, 04:36 PM

aama TV.... crazy betta try to join Norway Investigation Agency. :D

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 04:38 PM
lol... if it exists :D bond maathiriye pesureenga... :thumbsup: neenga entha agencY?

crazy
7th May 2006, 04:39 PM

aama TV.... crazy betta try to join Norway Investigation Agency. :D

u wont believe NORWAY is a quiet country, so we dont really have all those FBI/CSI/NIS/NIA etc etc etc in norway, got only police...............for nothing and army for ....................nothing again!

villan007
7th May 2006, 04:39 PM
lol... if it exists :D bond maathiriye pesureenga... :thumbsup: neenga entha agencY?

RAW .. 8-)

villan007
7th May 2006, 04:41 PM
u wont believe NORWAY is a quiet country, so we dont really have all those FBI/CSI/NIS/NIA etc etc etc in norway, got only police...............for nothing and army for ....................nothing again!

Ya i knw...even Sweden is similar to Norway :D

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 04:41 PM
the only agency that i am part of is,

PREMA gas agency :(

villan007
7th May 2006, 04:42 PM

:lol:

But thats u r father ! isnt it ? :P

narayanan
7th May 2006, 04:43 PM
crazy,
paavam villan edho mudhalla kannula pattadha copy-paste pannitaar mannichu vittudungalen ;)

villan007
7th May 2006, 04:44 PM
crazy,
paavam villan edho mudhalla kannula pattadha copy-paste pannitaar mannichu vittudungalen ;)

athe than... :rotfl:

crazy
7th May 2006, 04:45 PM

Ya i knw...even Sweden is similar to Norway :D

yes, but sweden is better than norway, they have quite a number of int turist and etc!

paavam villan edho mudhalla kannula pattadha copy-paste pannitaar mannichu vittudungalen Wink

sari avar vidhudhen!

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 04:48 PM

:lol:

But thats u r father ! isnt it ? :P

i dont get u! :huh:

villan007
7th May 2006, 04:52 PM
i dont get u! :huh:

Unga appa perla thana iruku :roll:

nvm , leave it ! :roll:

Lotusrose
7th May 2006, 05:25 PM
i live in england...
Hai Ghayni!
I am Kannan. I live in India (Tamil Nadu)......... :notworthy: :thumbsup:

crazy
7th May 2006, 05:29 PM
i live in england...
Hai Ghayni!

hi lotusrose welcome to this hub!
seems like i have to change my avatar!

Lambretta
7th May 2006, 05:38 PM
Speaking of Nordkopp, I believe its like winter even in mid. summer? :) Tats wat it says in this page (altho its spelt as NORDKAPP here):

http://community.webshots.com/photo/27938660/1028344095033831987FhlESbsGwh#

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 05:38 PM
he i was quite confused to see this. crazy saying that i am kannan!!! then only i realised.

welcome mr.kannan, why dont u have a male character in ur avatar, or a masculine id atleast ( :lol: )

have a nice time at the hub.

PS:crazy i am looking forward to ur next avatar. spiderwoman avatar is free!!1

crazy
7th May 2006, 05:43 PM
PS:crazy i am looking forward to ur next avatar. spiderwoman avatar is free!!1

actually i dont want to change my avatar :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Speaking of Nordkopp, I believe its like winter even in mid. summer? Smile Tats wat it says in this page (altho its spelt as NORDKAPP here):

well its quite warm, not much warm, but not winter either, i have been there 3-4 times! and apropos nordkapp its written on norwegian!

crazy
7th May 2006, 05:46 PM
the picture was taken the very same year i was born!
haha but i was born in july!

Lambretta
7th May 2006, 05:50 PM
Ohh.....interesting! :D We were in the US tat year....I was nearly 5 then...:)

crazy
7th May 2006, 05:53 PM
Ohh.....interesting! :D We were in the US tat year....I was nearly 5 then...:)

which means u r 1981?

Lambretta
7th May 2006, 05:54 PM
*digr
which means u r 1981?
Yup, 1st dec. '81....:)

/digr

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 05:56 PM
avaru 81 thaannu therinchidichu,

sari 81 yearliye kadaisiya oru date sonna vayasu kammiyana madiri irukumnu intha buruda viduraar. nambaatheenga!!!

Lambretta
7th May 2006, 05:58 PM

sari 81 yearliye kadaisiya oru date sonna vayasu kammiyana madiri irukumnu intha buruda viduraar. nambaatheenga!!!
Keezhcharu! :twisted: :hammer: :lol:

crazy
7th May 2006, 06:01 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

enna TV ivalo mariyaadhaya nambaatheenga'nnu sollureenga? enakku ivalo respect thevailla!

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 06:03 PM
sari lamby sir, i am leaving. i have been online for quite a while now. gotta go out and check if world has changed any bit, or to just make sure that i can get up from my chair atleast :lol:

ciao bye :wave:

thamizhvaanan
7th May 2006, 06:07 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

enna TV ivalo mariyaadhaya nambaatheenga'nnu sollureenga? enakku ivalo respect thevailla!

naan sonnadhu podhu makkalukku, adhaan padathulla ellam kadaisiya directoroda commenta solla varuvangale, andha naalu manushanga thaan (nyayavaans, dharmavaans, avangalukku :) ).

sari unakkaga ipo solraen,

nambhatha!!!

crazy
7th May 2006, 06:08 PM
bye TV :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 08:21 PM
:notworthy: nandri :notworthy:

11 yr old kid in this hub! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
kanne,kutty, chellam, paappa, thangame varungala tamizh samudhaayadha vaazhavaikka piradnhe mudhe nee vaazhga!

Ghlli
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: exactly :lol: :lol:

ooops- u r just 12??????????? I should be more careful while posting............. :oops:

Ghlli
no i'm 13 this august :D

Gundoos poi solluthu.. she is a 13 yrs kid..

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 08:25 PM
Hey Kannan! Welcome to the hub! :D

wow if anyone pronounces my name the way u spelt it, it will be 100% correct :!:

i live in england...
Hai Ghayni!

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 08:28 PM
The best place in England!

THE CADBURY'S CHOCOLATE FACTORY!

although its really far away, its only 10 mins from my aunty's house i have never been there :oops:

narayanan
7th May 2006, 08:49 PM
its only 10 mins from my aunty's house i have never been there

chi chi adhuvum vekkam illama solriya :poke: adha vittutu hubber makkal ellam paduthi ivlooooooo places kekkariya :twisted: :P

Ghlli
7th May 2006, 09:03 PM
:rotfl: :hammer: sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i'm scared to go there incase i eat the factory :rotfl:

narayanan
7th May 2006, 09:08 PM
i'm scared to go there incase i eat the factory

They shud be scared rather :rotfl: You should go, dont you want a heroine dominated movie named 'Gaayu and the Cadburys Factory' :P

Sinthiya
8th May 2006, 08:49 AM
Canada - Niagara falls!, CN tower ---- wow its amazing! the glass floor is soo scary! my cousin pushed me onto it...and it feels like u gona fall straight down :shock: :oops: :oops: :cry: its scaryyyyy.......its the tallest free standing building...and then WONDERLAND!
Wonderland.... :o ...it's been so long since I've been and it's so close by....but I don't like some rides....

CN tower...Niagara Falls...you've just reminded me of places I should go back to this year...:)....thanks!

and there's so much more..............

Agni
8th May 2006, 04:11 PM
I would like to say

1) kerala. Alapey, kumarakkam ,boat house is there.

2) nainithal,dehradun wonderful place i had seen.like to visit again.

Ghlli
8th May 2006, 11:32 PM
OH YEAH! LIKE CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY MY ROALD DAHL! :D :D :D

i'm scared to go there incase i eat the factory

They shud be scared rather :rotfl: You should go, dont you want a heroine dominated movie named 'Gaayu and the Cadburys Factory' :P

Ghlli
8th May 2006, 11:35 PM
I went to those places last august :D
and i'll be going to canada again this july and i'd be going to wonderland again :D I LOVEEEEEEE ALLLLLL THEEE RIDEEEEEESSSSSSS! :D

Wonderland.... :o ...it's been so long since I've been and it's so close by....but I don't like some rides....

CN tower...Niagara Falls...you've just reminded me of places I should go back to this year...:)....thanks!

and there's so much more..............

Ghlli
8th May 2006, 11:35 PM
wow! :D

I would like to say

1) kerala. Alapey, kumarakkam ,boat house is there.

2) nainithal,dehradun wonderful place i had seen.like to visit again.

Lambretta
9th May 2006, 02:02 PM
Oh yea, jus recalled.....

If u go to Rajasthan, do visit the Pink city (Jaipur)....also Jodhpur (wher we'd lived in the 80s for a few yrs :))......esp. the Umedh Bhavan palace ther is worth seeing.....
Also Jaisalmer & Udaipur w/ its famous lake palace (wher a part of James Bond film "octopussy" was filmed)......
Also Mt. Abu w/ the Dilwara Jain temple wud be a nice place....
Um, those r all the places I can think of/rem. ther 4 now....
Oh, & yea, do take atleast one ride in the Lambretta Autos (http://indedunord.free.fr/pages/transports/pages/auto-rickshaw%2001.htm) ther......still plenty of them around in Rajasthan...... :wink: :D

Anoushka
9th May 2006, 05:15 PM
My most favourite places include...

Port Blair, Andaman
Thun (Close to Bern), Switzerland
Salzburg, Austria

Ghlli
10th May 2006, 12:50 AM
ooo sure lamby! i'd def go there to the PINK CITY! one of my favo colours :D

OMG Lambretta autos?????? i'm def gona try it outtt just for u!!!!

Kollywoodfan
10th May 2006, 01:36 AM
Singapore is an awesome country to check out at least once.... :wink:so clean, gorgeous...

Ghlli
10th May 2006, 01:51 AM
OH YEAHH! I'V BEEN THERE THREE TIMES! IT ROXX! I LOVEEEEEEEE SENTOSA ISLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD1

Thunderbird
10th May 2006, 01:59 AM
Australia :thumbsup:

Ghlli
10th May 2006, 02:01 AM
anga BIG BIG BIG spiders elaam irukumam :|

ssanjinika
10th May 2006, 02:02 AM
I love to goto Hawaii or Barbados.Dunno when its gonna happen :sigh:

Ghlli
10th May 2006, 02:04 AM
yeah i heard Barbados was a nyc plcee tooo, my friends love to go their to get their skin tanned :lol:

Thirumaran
10th May 2006, 02:04 AM
Pondicherry is the best place to visit in any holiday :clap:

Ghlli
10th May 2006, 02:06 AM
Pondyyy, i think i'v been there :roll: not sure

Thirumaran
10th May 2006, 02:11 AM

Oh. u have been there already. Then i dont want to go there..
Stocks theernthu poittu irukkum :cry:

Thunderbird
10th May 2006, 02:12 AM

:poke: :rotfl:

are you scared?

few more countries, norway and swiss :smile2:

Ghlli
10th May 2006, 02:21 AM
yentha stocks? :roll:

Oh. u have been there already. Then i dont want to go there..
Stocks theernthu poittu irukkum :cry:

Ghlli
10th May 2006, 02:22 AM
:hammer:

i wanted to go to swidd cos its famous for chocolate :D
but now u say there are BIG BIG BIG spiders thre :| :cry: :cry: :cry:

swiss canceled :cry:

:poke: :rotfl:

are you scared?

few more countries, norway and swiss :smile2:

Thunderbird
10th May 2006, 02:32 AM
what I meant by 'few more countries' is that I want to visit those countries. no spiders in swiss :)

Ghlli
10th May 2006, 03:24 AM
ahhhhh thank goddd :D

pshh i thought u were listing a few more countries which had big spiders :lol:

swiss chocolate is the besttttttttt