PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best actor-combination for ARR?

Ramakrishna
10th May 2006, 01:10 AM
For which actor do u guys think ARR has given his best?

Ramakrishna
10th May 2006, 01:10 AM
My preference is ArvindSwamy

slperson1
10th May 2006, 04:07 AM
Depends what type of music you want.
If its dance & melodious then Prabhudeva & ARR combo is the best!its too bad they never got together again :(
For patriotic numbers ARR & Amir Khan all the way

lancelot
10th May 2006, 07:41 AM
i cant make up my mind on who to vote for.
i mean Maddy, ArvinSwami, Ajith for romantic music
Prabudeva.... Dance an fast numbers.

Aamir i think has worked the most with him.
an then u get SRK......

hmmmm...
i cant vote

hehe
:D

rayan36
10th May 2006, 07:49 AM
I think both of their movies AS n PD have very excellent tracks but AS movie comes with mani, except ESK which was also a top chart n PD dance really went well with ARR beats, tha really helped PD with PD= 4 movies (all hits) n AS =6 movies (all hits) (Engineer- unreleased :cry: ) so Arvindamy is the one

rayan36
10th May 2006, 07:53 AM
Hey what about prasanth ??

A.ANAND
10th May 2006, 08:49 AM
PANDIARAJAN...HAHAHA JUST KIDDINGLAH!!
MY VOTE IS A.SWAMY,A.KHAN,P.DEVA,MADDY.

narayanan
10th May 2006, 09:00 AM
It looks like a lopsided poll to me (if not for someone choosing their favourite star with ARR). Aravindswamy got the maximum of 3 movies, Aamir got 2, rest all got 1. To me thats not a sample space to say an actor-ARR combo at all.

At present its premature to pinpoint at a single combo, even then if you want to point out one, it is beyond doubt Aravindswamy-ARR.

I wouldnt bring Rajini into this. Music gets tailored for a Rajini movie these days, the composer freedom in his somewhat less compared to others I feel.

ansa400
10th May 2006, 10:00 AM
A tough poll, but I think ARR and Aamir khan shares a good relationship and ARR gives his best music to AK's films. I mean the music for his films are different from the rest. It justifies the story. The music for the rest of the actors fall under the commercial nature and has become huge hits too. But my vote goes to ARR-Aamir.

thamizhvaanan
10th May 2006, 10:41 AM
maddy has done 3 films with ARR all from MR. arvind samy also has done more films, all but one from MR's school.

i prefer, Aamir khan with ARR though, rangeela, earth, lagaan, the rising and RDB all rocked big time!!!

MADDY
10th May 2006, 12:44 PM
how abt ARR-kamal hassan??? :lol: :lol:

on a serious note, Aamir Khan and Rajinikanth are the best for ARR......they both have a decent musical sense and respect for ARR.....i wont be surprised if they are ARR-fans.....though Rajnikanth has his own limitations of satisfying B & C centers, kulu valile, Minsara kanna, Sakthi kodu,maya maya were from top drawer...

and need not speak abt Aamir, he just loves ARR it seems as he doesent want to leave ARR for Ghajini-remake also.....some of their best :

kya kare (my all time fav song)
ruth aa gayi re
Khalbali
o re chori (amazing fusion)

selvakumar
10th May 2006, 01:55 PM
how abt ARR-kamal hassan??? :lol: :lol:

errrrrrrrrrr :twisted:

Why are you bringing KH unnecessarily here?

You are dragging KH into all the discussions.. May I do so with ARR too..

Please avoid these things Maddy.. With this post, Do u want to say that INdian, Thenali are not good albums

MADDY
10th May 2006, 03:41 PM
it was a joke okkk....read the lines below that......will try to avoid kamal from now on.....suggestion taken.....

slperson1
10th May 2006, 05:56 PM
It looks like a lopsided poll to me (if not for someone choosing their favourite star with ARR). Aravindswamy got the maximum of 3 movies, Aamir got 2, rest all got 1. To me thats not a sample space to say an actor-ARR combo at all.

At present its premature to pinpoint at a single combo, even then if you want to point out one, it is beyond doubt Aravindswamy-ARR.

I wouldnt bring Rajini into this. Music gets tailored for a Rajini movie these days, the composer freedom in his somewhat less compared to others I feel.

your counts are off

alwarpet_andavan
10th May 2006, 07:18 PM
it was a joke okkk....read the lines below that......will try to avoid kamal from now on.....suggestion taken.....

Your take on who has musical sense is a bigger joke, which you haven't mentioned.... :lol:

interz
14th May 2006, 05:00 AM
When it comes to choreography and cool dance moves prabudeva would be obvious choice, a r rahmans songs in the 3 prabudeva movies were huge hits.

rsubras
14th May 2006, 03:39 PM
interz ARR+Prabhu Deva combo

(a) Gentleman - Chikku bukku Raile
(b) Kaadhalan
(c) Lovebirds
(d) Mr.Romeo
(e) Minsara Kanavu
(f) Pukar - Que sara sara

there was a time, when if it is a Prabhudeva movie, the music has to be A.R.Rahman :), I felt let down when VIP music was not scored by Rahman :))