PDA

View Full Version : Have you experienced this some time or the other?

Alan
14th May 2006, 11:42 AM
An undefined, unexplainable sorrow?

Hulkster
14th May 2006, 11:45 AM
It has happened to me when i was thinking about the state of the world and what was happening...something just felt that this world was about to be drenched in sorrow and agony soon.

When you start thinking deeply with your emotions...this is bound to come across...:)

Shakthiprabha.
14th May 2006, 03:11 PM
yup... too often.

I wont know to place reasons like

WHY?
FOR WHAT?

am i crying or depressed. It fills me like a gloom. Initially I used to think its some memories deeply burried in me. But what memories could be there at the age of even 6?

I have started experiencing such unexplainable spurt of sorrow right from when I was too young.

I am clueless, so these days I tend to read or keep my mind away from it, if it attacks me.

Lambretta
14th May 2006, 03:17 PM
It has happened to me when i was thinking about the state of the world and what was happening...something just felt that this world was about to be drenched in sorrow and agony soon.
:shock: U too think abt this often??!
Altho I usually think abt India rather the entire world.....'cos they've mostly remained pretty much the same comp'd w/ India (then & now)...:(

When you start thinking deeply with your emotions...this is bound to come across...:)
Tat makes me ask- is it wrong if we happen to get too emotional abt sumthing like this? Does it show tat we r like, weak or unreasonable in our mindset? :oops: :(

Lambretta
14th May 2006, 03:20 PM
I wont know to place reasons like
WHY?
FOR WHAT?
am i crying or depressed. It fills me like a gloom. Initially I used to think its some memories deeply burried in me. But what memories could be there at the age of even 6?
I have started experiencing such unexplainable spurt of sorrow right from when I was too young.
I am clueless, so these days I tend to read or keep my mind away from it, if it attacks me.
U too SP akka??
I thot u wer a very 'firm' & detached person, not allowing external factors to influence ur personal life, comp'd w/ me, going by ur posts....:)

crazy
14th May 2006, 08:04 PM
i always used to think!
iam really worried where it all leads to! :roll:
but i only get depreesed and mad, and my psychologist ask me to be calm, but it doesnt help at all :cry:
somethings lies so deep inside me, that i cant neither get rid of them nor forget them!
ppl call me crazy(one of the reasons for chosing that id) b'coz of that, but iam pretty sure there r lots of other ppl who feels more or less the same i feel!

great
14th May 2006, 08:06 PM
i always used to think!
iam really worried where it all leads to! :roll:
but i only get depreesed and mad, and my psychologist ask me to be calm, but it doesnt help at all :cry:
somethings lies so deep inside me, that i cant neither get rid of them nor forget them!
ppl call me crazy(one of the reasons for chosing that id) b'coz of that, but iam pretty sure there r lots of other ppl who feels more or less the same i feel!

:( :( :( :( cheer up , you are not crazy be happy dont worry about anything concentrate on ur studies enjoy with ur friends and family. you would defn comeout with flying colours :D

Ghlli
14th May 2006, 08:10 PM
I like it when people call me crazy :D

great
14th May 2006, 08:12 PM
I like it when people call me crazy :D

:poke: you are not crazy :::::::: you are ______- :evil: :evil: :P

crazy
14th May 2006, 08:15 PM
:( :( :( :( cheer up , you are not crazy be happy dont worry about anything concentrate on ur studies enjoy with ur friends and family. you would defn comeout with flying colours :D

great i dont know even if i wish i cant act like iam a bold and optimistic girl! i have been depreesed as far as i can remember, iam worried not coz of me? iam worried about everything happens around me! i cant help myself! i go for therapy, i go for councilling ................but things have been that way so long, that they r way beyond my controll!

ANYWAY LETS PUT END TO THIS "CRAZY PURANAM". i dont want go around and show myself as a weird person, i would like to be a CRAZY FELLOW, thats makes me feel happy!(to some extend)

so :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :)

malsi
14th May 2006, 08:46 PM
ya..i think it happens to everyone..i suppose the best way to get rid of it would be to look at people who are less fortunate that us ( it can be anything..in anyway..)and should count our blessings..

the next second doesnt belong to us..

Shakthiprabha.
14th May 2006, 09:08 PM
Lambretta,

When I keep reading spiritual books everyday, I become detached lil easily. Else I am kinda emotional..... esp these days (Guess signs of aging :roll: )

I should say I think detached, yet I am emotional, need to get away from it. Dunno if I ever would?

Its not about any person....... sometimes music MOVES TO TO UNEXPLAINED level. I listen to some thiyagaraja kruthis and cry etc........... cant say when or how or why. :roll:

When I get back to reading spiritual books it goes away too fast (my emotional nature) ...... guess i have jekyll and hyde in me :D

Lambretta
14th May 2006, 09:16 PM
When I get back to reading spiritual books it goes away too fast (my emotional nature) ...... guess i have jekyll and hyde in me :D
Even I try to read spiritual books but my power of concentration has lately become quite low while reading (except wen it comes to preparing for an exam jus a day away! :P :lol:)....
& yea even I wonder if I'm a Jekyll & Hyde often! :oops: :lol2:

Hulkster
15th May 2006, 05:42 AM
:shock: U too think abt this often??!
Altho I usually think abt India rather the entire world.....'cos they've mostly remained pretty much the same comp'd w/ India (then & now)...:(

Tat makes me ask- is it wrong if we happen to get too emotional abt sumthing like this? Does it show tat we r like, weak or unreasonable in our mindset? :oops: :(

Nope its not weak neither is it unreasonable...the mind works like when we think of something deeply...it develops another set of thoughts related to that and make us think even more deeper...this is normal...usually very wise and self controlled people are able to control this set of thoughts without affecting them...this self control can also apply for other feelings.

bingleguy
15th May 2006, 09:04 AM
I get disturbed whenever violence takes show :-( recently i felt a situation mixed with anger n sorrow when i saw a policeman getting beaten up by the public during Dr.Raj Kumar's funeral !

madhu
15th May 2006, 10:38 AM
sometimes even when I am very happy...its a sweet melancholy ( sogathile oru sugam irukku enbadhu sila samayathil sariyagathan irukkum)

rami
15th May 2006, 12:29 PM
Yup often...

I will be too upset.. For no reason nothing. My hubby will ponder me.. Why what.. When I say.. nothing.. I dont know why I am so sad.. He wont accept. He doesnt understand that moment.

Also at times I feel very blank.. emotionless nothing to think, nothing to say.. as if some vacuum (later learnt in Simplified Kundalini Yoga, it is thuriyatheetham stage).

I want to become a person free of emotions.. Never be too happy for anything and more important.. dont be upset for anything. Never get angry. Never be jealous.. something like that..

I have suceeded to some extent. I dont feel jealous. I dont get angry. But I do get upset at times and also xtremely happy sometimes.

nms
15th May 2006, 01:46 PM
Many a times..
but without any reasons...

..Aedho Aazh manadhil soagam...
adhai matravargalidam maraikkavum mudiyaadhu..mugam kaattividum..yaaraavadhu kaettaal ,kaaranam cholla theriyaadhu..

Aanaal one is true..thavam seiyaadha naatkhalil mattum dhaan idhu ponra nilamai.

Sometimes opposite to the situation..

very happy..
vudambae..thullum..
manadhil niraindha maghizhchi..
yaar thitinaalum kooda..soranaiyae irukkadhu.. :lol:
manam migavum amaidhiya irukkum...
aedhavudhu isaiyai kaettaal,thannaga aattam varum...

unexplained....can anyone give psychological reasons ..?

Hulkster
15th May 2006, 02:39 PM
nms madam...sometimes our mind tends to randomly process our feelings...when we are in a happy state, it is natural that we see everything happily and anything said in anger in a jolly way as the mind programs itself to be happy for the whole day unless a very sudden or out of the blue type of incident affects us to forcibly change the emotions.

swathy
15th May 2006, 02:45 PM
This happens often to me I used to say

aiyo en manasu alugudhe yennu therilaye

rachel
15th May 2006, 02:51 PM
yeah...very good topic...

nms
15th May 2006, 03:14 PM
nms madam...sometimes our mind tends to randomly process our feelings...when we are in a happy state, it is natural that we see everything happily and anything said in anger in a jolly way as the mind programs itself to be happy for the whole day unless a very sudden or out of the blue type of incident affects us to forcibly change the emotions.

Hulk,
Thanks for your reply..

aprum

nms madam...
did u mean thamizh 'madam' or english 'Madam'

thamizh enraal u may be right... :lol:
english enraal..romba thappu..
en peyar saravanan

Hulkster
15th May 2006, 03:19 PM
:lol:...manikkavum saravanan...madamae tappu nu sollalam.

Lambretta
15th May 2006, 04:27 PM
Tats all u hav to say here? :? :roll: :P

rachel
15th May 2006, 04:32 PM
Tats all u hav to say here? :? :roll: :P

no..i have to write a lot...i'll write about it tomorrow

ssanjinika
15th May 2006, 07:00 PM
Very few times I remember being unhappy!!
Things like violence and sorrow in the world,does not depress me rather I get angry that some people disregard life so much and want to get out and do my bit to eliminate it!Usually when I feel unhappy it,there usually is a reason.Even when someone hurts me im sad only for a little while after which I just wantto get back at that person :P.
Guess Im a happy person by nature :D

Alan
15th May 2006, 10:32 PM
I think I missed that- why was the policeman beaten up by the mob?

Alan
15th May 2006, 10:34 PM
Yup often...

I will be too upset.. For no reason nothing. My hubby will ponder me.. Why what.. When I say.. nothing.. I dont know why I am so sad.. He wont accept. He doesnt understand that moment.

Also at times I feel very blank.. emotionless nothing to think, nothing to say.. as if some vacuum (later learnt in Simplified Kundalini Yoga, it is thuriyatheetham stage).

I want to become a person free of emotions.. Never be too happy for anything and more important.. dont be upset for anything. Never get angry. Never be jealous.. something like that..

I have suceeded to some extent. I dont feel jealous. I dont get angry. But I do get upset at times and also xtremely happy sometimes.

rami, can you pls explain this- "thuriyatheetham stage"?

ajithfederer
15th May 2006, 11:00 PM
DEL........