PDA

View Full Version : LOVE

kandiban
21st May 2006, 12:47 PM
Do we choose love or does love choose us?

We do choose love, and yet...it also chooses us. We can choose whether or not to love, and whether or not to open ourselves to the experience of love. All of us are wounded in some manner or another--if only I could say that all of us understand this. Those who do understand are working on healing at all times, and there is no greater healing force than that of love. So those who are evolving, those who are clearing karma, and those who want to proceed on a spiritual path do open themselves to the power of love. Unconditional Love. This is a phrase that is often misunderstood, just as love is misunderstood. We can be in lust, infatuation, searching for security, and whatnot, but this is not love. Love is allowing each individual to follow their own path and supporting them on their path. It is forgiving each other for mistakes and allowing for errors within the relationship itself. It is also making a pact within ourselves to be who we are and to take care of ourselves first, for if we are not able to care for and love ourself, we cannot care for or love another. It is knowing when to draw the line and what to accept regarding the behavior of others. Knowing what you want as an individual will pull others into your life to love and will allow you to receive love in return.

:clap: :thumbsup: :clap: :rotfl:

kandiban
21st May 2006, 12:50 PM
hope u freinds would like this
My heart starts to ALAIPAYUTHEY after i saw you crossing the road. I just can't forget the moment which past away cause you took my heart like MINNALEY and gone with the wind. Actually, I thought to make you my SNEGITHIYEA and get your MUGAVARI so that we can be a good FRIENDS. But now I want you to be my ENNAVALEH and I'll be you STAR of your life. SONNALTHAN KATHALA my love, or else also it's called love. I'm a good CITIZEN that's why I didn't disturb you in the public. In my opinion love should not be begged so UNNAIKODE YENNAI THARUVEN dear. NINAIKATHA NEERAMEH ILLAI about you each single moment.Everytime you smile, ULLAM KOLLAI POGUTHEY hmm... why don't you smile at me once which can make me KUSHI too. Well..so many times KATHAL SOLLEH VANTHEN but when I compare you and me it's VINNUKUM MANNUKUM but I won't give up cause I already KANDENSITEYAI and it's you so how come I let you go.Your PARVAI ONDRE POTHUM which can make me to fall in you forever and ever.Do you know when you talk, people starts to ask YENNA VILAI AZLAGE to me, but I can't give you simply cause you already become UYIRILEY KALANTHETE in to me. ULLAGAYAI VILLAI PESAVA if you agree to our love and I'll built a love castle in the VAANAVIL.I also will pray to get PIRIYATHE VARAM VENDUM into both of us. For our wedding I plan to put DUMM DUMM DUMM music very loud until the whole world can know our wedding day.I that much VIRUMBEGIREN you. So my dear PRIYAMANAVALEA, do tell me the magic word I LOVE YOU DA

kandiban
21st May 2006, 12:52 PM
Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and every day,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong,
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine,
I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start....

rachel
21st May 2006, 05:36 PM
:shock: so touchy....is it about your wife or your old love or just poem..
:? :? :? :?

malsi
21st May 2006, 06:08 PM
hhhmmmm...

Lambretta
21st May 2006, 10:36 PM
:lol:
Wat makes u think hez married? :P :roll:

great
21st May 2006, 10:49 PM

She is rite lamby . He is married and blessed with kid :)

Lambretta
21st May 2006, 11:00 PM
She is rite lamby . He is married and blessed with kid :)
:shock: Really?! Gosh! 'didnt know tat......he sure sounds like a teenager! :lol:

shalitha
22nd May 2006, 12:27 AM
Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.

I love this quote but do not ask me the reason. Nice written. What is Infatuation, Lust and Love?

Surya
22nd May 2006, 01:45 AM
Love is just a mere Chemical Reaction between the two ppl. It doesn't happen once, it happens several times when meeting several people in several situation in one's life as long as the Harmones exist in one's body. - that's my take. 8-)