PDA

View Full Version : Writer Kamal Haasan

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd May 2006, 02:47 PM
Kamal has written an excellent short-story in Vikatan

read it here : http://universalherokamal.com/UniversalHeroKamal/thalaivar/Kadhaigal/ShowKadhai.aspx?Kadhai=AnaiyaaNeruppu

OR

http://tinyurl.com/s687l

below is response from Lazygeek- the top blogger

http://www.lazygeek.net/archives/2006/05/_kamal_hassans_shortstory_in.html

one more link

http://inertrebel.blogspot.com/2006/05/attaboy-kamal.html

VENKIRAJA
22nd May 2006, 05:59 PM
sorry,i was unable to understand even after reading that story several times,plz explain.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
23rd May 2006, 02:24 PM
Core of the story......

Its about Sita of Ramayanam. The story has the main character Agnidevan(Fire) The author gives Agni a male personality which has a one side love on Sita. In agni's words........." I was present in Lanka along with sita in all nights where Raavana met Sita. So iam the proof that Sita didn't agree or co-operate to Raavana, for his ill-instinctic needs .... during those nights sita will stare at me and that will increase my love feelings on her but alas, the next day morning, i was diminished(turned-off) with water and this process continueed...the day came when lord rama doubted on sita's virginity. she decided to enter into fire(myself) to destroy herself. at that time, i stopped her and expressed my love on her.. "

Agni: Sita i love you more than anything. you are so unique so u must not die.

sita: Oh Agni i havent seen such a divine love from any male in my life. so lets unite(tries to enter into fire again.......)

agni: (again stops her an continues) no sita, if you do that, then in the process of our love-making, i will burn and destroy you......bcos thats my nature, then i won't see such a lady like you in my life time. so we should never mingle....instead you should continue ur life with rama, taking along, my virginity with you. in that process you would give birth to a beautiful girl baby and shall name her as Paanjaali. grow her such a way that she doesn;t get into such a person like rama.......

this is a worst translation, and the original has a very high calibre of literary and creative stuff. I haven't read any great litrary works(both old and new) but i ilke kamal's way of writing very much, which i see in his film,s which he had penned. This story is another masterpice, for me.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
24th May 2006, 11:54 AM
a good translation by blogger chenthil

http://chenthil.blogspot.com/2006/05/day-i-lost-my-chastity.html

The day I lost my Chastity
Category : Fiction, Translation
Original : Kamalhassan's short story in this week's Ananda Vikatan (paysite)
Need to know : That the narrator is Agni, the Lord of Fire

The day I lost my Chastity

It was the day Rama decided to test her chastity. Ravana had been long dead in the war over her. He too had an unrequited love for Sita, like me.

In Asokavana, the maid used to bring me alive everyday night by feeding me oil and dry twigs, to keep them warm. All the guards would fall asleep in my warmth. Sita alone would be awake. Me too.

Sometimes after all of them fell asleep, Sita would stare at me intensely. I would get all excited and flutter wildly in my shyness. On day break, the breeze would cool down my lustful ardor to burnt embers.

I was jealous of Ravana for having kidnapped her. I once hung on to the tail of Rama's messenger and tried to burn Ravana and Lanka to oblivion. All I could do was to just burn down a few wax palaces.

I was the witness of Sita's chastity. On those night Ravana came to plead his love for her, I was always present. I glowed with anger when Rama's messenger brought Rama's ring and message. It was of no use, she saw the ring even more clearly, in my brightness.

Sita refused to talk to Ravana. To me too. She was true to her love of Rama. Never did she utter a word to me.

It was on the day when Rama decided to make a public spectacle of testing her chastity did she first speak to me.

"I , who never thought of anyone other than Rama, am heart broken today. Oh Agni, for days together you passionately looked at me with love. Let this chastity that I saved for my husband be yours Consume me" she said with fury.

Love is a peculiar disease. Like the love between a lizard and the rock it lives on, our love was unknown to anybody else. I used to lust for her passionately. But on the day of reckoning, my love for her dominated my lust. I knew that our union would be counter productive like my first love.

My first love was with the forest, the jungle queen. Then I was too young. My dad was very angry when I proclaimed my love for the forest. He threw me out. I went in search of my lover passionately. I embraced her with all the lust of my youthful fantasies. She was burnt to cinder, and so ended my love. I knew that the same would be the case with Sita too.

More than consummating our affair, it was my duty to save her, said my love for her. Sita came into my embrace more with frustration and anger at Rama, not with love for me. For her I was just a shoulder to cry upon. What she felt for me was just sympathy, not love. She was giving it away as one would give alms to a beggar.

"Why do you refuse to accept me, when I am willing" she enquired of me.

"My dear Sita, if love would increase on consummating, Rama's love for you should have increased manifold by now. Love has the strange habit of decreasing after being together.

If I get drenched in your love for me, I would die down to ashes, without use to anyone. You would either have to go back to Ayodhya or your parents' place. I don't think I would be able to embrace you finally, like I do others.

We two are of a kind. We are beyond rules. For your chastity to remain untarnished, and for my love to remain undiminished, we should not consummate our love.

I will let you pass through me, to your selfish Rama. As a result of this consummation that was not, I will bear a daughter in your form and name her Draupadi. Is that acceptable to you?" I asked her tenderly.

Her eyes shined with tears on hearing this. "Never have I felt a love like this, nor have I seen a man like you. It won't happen in the future too. After I walk out of your embrace, I would live on our memories alone. My chastity will go rotten in a country ruled by people like Rama. I will leave that with you, as my marriage gift to our daughter Draupadi". With those words she walked out my embrace, never looking back.

It was then I promised to myself, that I would make sure that Draupadi will not have to suffer husbands like Rama who questioned her chastity.

P_R
15th June 2006, 01:21 AM
[tscii:17b670891f]«¨½Â¡ ¦¿ÕôÒ ¾¡ý ¿¡ý ӾĢø ¸ÁÄ¢ý ¯¨Ã¿¨¼¨Â ÀÊôÀÐ .«Å÷ ¬ÆÁ¡É ú¢¸÷ («¾É¡ø) «À¡ÃÁ¡ý ¸¨¾¦º¡øÄ¢ ±ýÀ¾üÌ ¯¾¡Ã½õ "«¨½Â¡¦¿ÕôÒ". ¸¨¾Â¢ø ¸Å¢òÐÅõ ¾¡ý «Å÷§Àð¨¼, ¸Å¢¨¾¸û «øÄ.

¸ÁÄ¢ý ¸Å¢¨¾ ÓÂüº¢¸û «ùÅô§À¡Ð þ¾ú¸Ç¢ø ÅÕõ§À¡Ð, 'þÅ÷ À¼ò¾¢üÌ À¡¼ø¸û ±ØÐÅмý ¿¢Úò¾¢ì¦¸¡ûÅÐ ¾¡ý ¯º¢¾õ' ±ýÚ¾¡ý §¾¡ýȢ¢Õ츢ÈÐ . "¯ýÉ Å¢¼", "¿£ À¡÷ò¾ À¡÷¨Å" ±ýÚ þ¨ÇÂს Ш½§Â¡Î ±ØÐÅÐ ±ýÀÐ §ÅÚ Å¢„Âõ.¸Å¢¨¾ ±ýÀÐ §ÅÚ À¢Ã¡½¢. ´Õ ÑðÀÁ¡ý ú¢¸Ã¡É «ÅÕìÌ þÐ ¦¾Ã¢Â¡¾¡ ±ýÉ ? Àò¾¢Ã¢ì¨¸ì¸¡Ã÷¸û ¾¡ý §¸ð¸¢È¡÷¸û ±ýÈ¡ø ²ý þÅ÷ ¾ÉÐ ÍÁ¡÷ ¸Å¢¨¾¸¨Çò ¾Ã§ÅñÎõ ?

¬É¡ø «¾¢Öõ ´Õ ¿øÄ Å¢„Âõ ¿¼ó¾Ð. ¿¡ý ¦¿Î¿¡Ç¡ö «¨º§À¡Îõ ´Õ §¸ûÅ¢: "¸Áø ±ýÈ ±Øò¾¡ûÉ¢ý ¸ÕòÐĨ¸ , ¯óоø¸¨Ç ÓØÅÐÁ¡¸ À¢Ã¾¢ÀÄ¢ìÌõ À¨¼ôÒ' ±ýÚ ´§Ã ´Õ À¼ò¨¾ì ÜȧÅñÎõ ±ýÈ¡ø, ±¨¾ì ÜÚÅÐ ?" . ¸Áø ±Ø¾¢Â À¼í¸û ÀÄÅüÈ¢Öõ ´Õ ¾É¢ ÁÉ¢¾É¢ý ¸¼¨Á ÝÆø¸¨Ç Á£È¢Ôõ ¾ì¸¨ÅòÐ즸¡ûÇ §ÅñÊ ´ýÚ ±ýÈ «ÊîºÃÎ µÊ즸¡ñÊÕìÌõ. ´Øì¸õ, Á¾õ, ¸Ä¡º¡Ã À¡Ð¸¡Åø ±ýÈ º÷Å Äì„½í¸¨ÇÔõ ¾É¢ò¾É¢Â¡¸ À¼í¸Ç¢ø ¬Ã¡öó¾¢Õó¾¡Öõ 'ºÓ¾¡Âò¾¢ø ¾É¢¦Â¡ÕÁÉ¢¾ý ' ±ýÈ ¸Õ¨Å ÀÄ Ó¨É¸Ç¢ø þÕóÐ ¬Ã¡Ôõ 'Á¸¡¿¾¢' ¾¡ý ¸ÁÄ¢ý À¨¼ôҸǢø Ó츢ÂÁ¡ÉÐ ±ýÀÐ ±ý «À¢ôáÂõ.

º¢Ä Á¡¾í¸û ÓýÒ Å¢¸¼É¢ø '¦¾ÕôÀ¡¼¸ý' ±ýÈ ¸ÁÄ¢ý ¸Å¢¨¾ À¢ÃÍÃÁ¡ÉÐ. «Ð , ¦¾ÕÅ¢ø «ÊÀðÎ º¡Ìõ ´ÕÅý, «Åý ÍüȢ¢ÕôÀÅ÷¸Ç¢¼õ ±ØôÒõ ±ñ½í¸û ±ýÚ ´Õ Á¡Â-¾¡÷ò¾ À¡½¢Â¢ø «¨Áó¾ 'ÒÐ'ì¸Å¢¨¾.

«¾¢Ä¢ÕóÐ º¢Ä Åâ¸û:

ÍüÈ¢ ¿¢ýȾ¡ø
ÍüÈÁ¡ ±ýÉ ?
«ÅÃÅ÷ Å£ðÊüÌô
ÒÈôÀðÎô §À¡§É¡õ
þÊò¾Åý ¾Å¢Ã
ÁüÈÅ÷ ¡÷ìÌõ
ÁɾÇÅ¢§Ä À¡¾¢ôÀ¢ø¨Ä.
ÌüÈ ¯½÷×õ
ÁüÈ Å¢Â¡¾¢§À¡ø
«ùÅÇÅ¡¸ò §¾¡üÚž¢ø¨Ä

Á¸¡¿¾¢ ±Ø¾¢ ÀÄ ÅÕ¼í¸û ¸Æ¢òÐ ±Ø¾ôÀ𼠸ި¾Â¢Öõ «ó¾ ¸Õò¾¢¨Æ¸û ¦¾ýÀÎÅÐ «¨¾ °÷ƒ¢¾õ ¦ºöž¡¸ ¿¢¨ÉòÐì ¦¸¡û¸¢§Èý :-)

What do you say ?
[/tscii:17b670891f]

Shakthiprabha.
15th June 2006, 08:38 AM
:clap:

spellbound.

Roshan
9th September 2006, 07:38 PM
[tscii:1dddd3462d]

«¾¢Ä¢ÕóÐ º¢Ä Åâ¸û:

ÍüÈ¢ ¿¢ýȾ¡ø
ÍüÈÁ¡ ±ýÉ ?
«ÅÃÅ÷ Å£ðÊüÌô
ÒÈôÀðÎô §À¡§É¡õ
þÊò¾Åý ¾Å¢Ã
ÁüÈÅ÷ ¡÷ìÌõ
ÁɾÇÅ¢§Ä À¡¾¢ôÀ¢ø¨Ä.
ÌüÈ ¯½÷×õ
ÁüÈ Å¢Â¡¾¢§À¡ø
«ùÅÇÅ¡¸ò §¾¡üÚž¢ø¨Ä

Á¸¡¿¾¢ ±Ø¾¢ ÀÄ ÅÕ¼í¸û ¸Æ¢òÐ ±Ø¾ôÀ𼠸ި¾Â¢Öõ «ó¾ ¸Õò¾¢¨Æ¸û ¦¾ýÀÎÅÐ «¨¾ °÷ƒ¢¾õ ¦ºöž¡¸ ¿¢¨ÉòÐì ¦¸¡û¸¢§Èý :-)

What do you say ?
[/tscii:1dddd3462d]

First of all thanks PR, for introducing this thread to me. These days I hardly get time to visit the entire hub and I just manage to visit TF section (that too because of VV) and at times miscellaneous.

Coming back to the above work of Kamal, yes when I was posting his "nacchu" kavithai there in another thread, these particular lines you have quoted came to my mind - espcially when I read the line நமக்கெல்லாம் பொய்யைப்போல் I realised the similarity with the line

[tscii:1dddd3462d]ÌüÈ ¯½÷×õ
ÁüÈ Å¢Â¡¾¢§À¡ø
«ùÅÇÅ¡¸ò §¾¡üÚž¢ø¨Ä [/tscii:1dddd3462d]

As you said there for "nachchu" - this poetry you have posted above too has got the the stylish and passing sting. And Kamal, often comes out with such kind when ever he gets the opportunity with the pen or in his interviews.

As per your request I am posting his "nachchu" kavithai here :)

நச்சு

நாகத்தின் நச்சதனை
தூற்றுவார் தூற்றிடினும்
நச்சதற்கு கேடயம்போல்
தற்காப்பு ஆயுதமே
பறவைக்கு அலகினைப்போல்
பசு மாட்டுக்கு கொம்பைப்போல்
நமக்கெல்லாம் பொய்யைப்போல்
தப்பிக்கும் ஓர் வழிதான்
நாகத்தின் நச்சென்பேன்

P_R
10th September 2006, 02:58 AM
Most Kamal threads have become news updates and at best a cursory view of Kamal performing in a specific scene or two. Nothing wrong with that but it is a kind of yaanaippasikku sOLappori :-)

I posted this a couple of months back hoping it would kick off a potentially interesting discussion about Kamal's screenplays. But it kind of became a stub. Perhaps I should have posted it elsewhere in English and it may have grown. Some oldtimers who used to be active in this sort of thing (like ramsri and Kumar) are nowhere to be seen.

P_R
19th October 2006, 03:49 AM
Aandavarin kavidhaigal

http://universalherokamal.com/UniversalHeroKamal/thalaivar/Kavidhai/ShowKavidhai.aspx

Thanks A_A.
Here are a few of Kamal's poems.

Just look at the poetic arrogance in the poem Perunchingam :thumbsup:

It kills any drive to debate with people who have operate with preconceived notions about Kamal's works.

P_R
20th October 2006, 01:43 AM
Was just reading Kamal's thalaiangam's in the fanclub magazine Mayyam dated pongal 1990. Here is the link (http://universalherokamal.com/UniversalHeroKamal/Mayyam/Jan90/MayyamJan90.aspx?Page=Thalaiyangam)

A simple, hard-hitting piece that goes turns the tables squarely on us. He lays bare the germ of the ideas that go on to become Mahanadhi three years later. I quote a few lines which you will see are similar to the lines spoken by Muthusamy in a scene preceding (and voice-overlapping with) the scene with Krishna and Panjapakesan in Napier's bridge.

கூவத்தின் நாற்றத்தை மட்டும் குறையாய் சொல்லிக்கொண்டிருக்கும் வேளையில் எனது வீட்டு சாக்கடைக் கலப்பதும் அந்த கூவத்தில் தான் என்று யோசிக்க மறந்தது ஏன் ? எனது நரகலும் கலந்து வரும் மணம்தானே அந்த கூவத்தின் மணம் என்பதை யோசித்துப் பார்த்தேன்.

(அரசியல்வாதிக்குக்) கொடுக்கப்பட்ட லஞத்தில் எங்கோ என்னுடைய ஒரு பைசாவும் கலந்திருக்கிறதே....வீழ்ச்சியின் காரணத்தில் எனக்கும் கணிசமான் பங்கு இருக்கிறது என்பதை உணர்ந்து வாய் பேச்சு அடங்கி விடுகிறது.

smith1
12th July 2007, 01:34 PM
The kamal poem on agni-seetha is only to be expected from an "atheist" like him.

He dares to portray Lord rama who is worshipped by miilions in a derogatory manner.

Will he dare do it to any other religion?

That is 'atheism" in india for U.

(I am not pro-hindutva. I say this bcos many guys would at once jump & brand me a s por-hindutva, communal etc.,)

MADDY
15th July 2007, 01:03 PM
The kamal poem on agni-seetha is only to be expected from an "atheist" like him.

He dares to portray Lord rama who is worshipped by miilions in a derogatory manner.

Will he dare do it to any other religion?

That is 'atheism" in india for U.

(I am not pro-hindutva. I say this bcos many guys would at once jump & brand me a s por-hindutva, communal etc.,)

vidunga smith, u neednt agree to kamalhassan's view of hinduism and hindus.........kamal's credentials as a social thinker is :lol2: .......summa comic book padikkara madhiri idha ellam padichittu poga vendiyadhudhaan :lol: ...

btw story super, aana agni sita kitta pesina edhaavadhu footage irukka - i mean any audio,video clips? :lol2: -> enna koduma sir idhu :lol2:

thilak4life
15th July 2007, 01:41 PM
aana agni sita kitta pesina edhaavadhu footage irukka - i mean any audio,video clips?

Modhalla Sita-nu yaravudu irukanganu, oru footage irukka? :lol2: apram Agni pathi pappom! :lol2: yenna kodumai da saami! :hammer:

That aside, welcome back Maddy :D

P_R
15th July 2007, 02:08 PM
The kamal poem on agni-seetha is only to be expected from an "atheist" like him. There has been a lot of scholarly debate about RamAyaNam through the ages. People who dismiss it completely or worship it blindly both miss worlds. It is exactly latitude for imagination and interpretation that makes the Epics eternal.

Hindu Puranic tales lend themselves to different perspectives for analyses.The murder of Vali, is one of the most interesting pattimandram topics, with KambarAmAyaNam scholars like Nellai Kannan, presenting subtleties in the point of view. And many times the decision was condemning Lord Rama. In this sense, it is a continuation of a literary tradition.

Will he dare do it to any other religion? Though I acknowledge he is more eager about Hinduism bashing, it is not correct to say he has not dared to bash other religions in his writings.

மருமுறை வருவதாய் சொல்லி
மாய்நதவர் வந்ததே இல்லை
தொடர்வது நாமே/ நாளை வருவது
வேரொறு ஆளே

(from the title song in Hey ! Ram - lyrics by Kamal)

A frontal attack on any religion that is built on a saviour prophecy: this includes, if not directed at, the Abrahamic religions.

sakthivel_cool
15th July 2007, 02:32 PM
I will let you pass through me, to your selfish Rama. As a result of this consummation that was not, I will bear a daughter in your form and name her Draupadi. Is that acceptable to you?" I asked her tenderly.

Her eyes shined with tears on hearing this. "Never have I felt a love like this, nor have I seen a man like you. It won't happen in the future too. After I walk out of your embrace, I would live on our memories alone. My chastity will go rotten in a country ruled by people like Rama. I will leave that with you, as my marriage gift to our daughter Draupadi". With those words she walked out my embrace, never looking back.

So finally..sita lost her chastity to Agni...isnt dat ridiculous thing 2 say? :banghead:

dis is just another rhetoric...nothing special...i m sad dat ulaganaygan wrote dat :(

pavalamani pragasam
15th July 2007, 07:44 PM
evLo aLahaa eLutheerkaaru, ithukku pOy muttikkittu!!!

madhu
15th July 2007, 07:48 PM
evLo aLahaa eLutheerkaaru, ithukku pOy muttikkittu!!!

PP akka.. adhu sila pEr manasukku kashtamA irukkidhilla.. ?
ramanum seethaiyum namma ellArukkum urimaiyanavangathAnE !

ezhudhum urimai kamal avargaLukku uNdu..
adhai padithu vittu either :banghead: or :hammer: urimai namakku illaiyA enna ? :P

pavalamani pragasam
15th July 2007, 07:51 PM
athu sarithaan! Either rave or suvaththula muttify! Only 2 extremes! Great!

smith1
16th July 2007, 01:42 PM
prabhu,
Kamal (or for that matter) any atheist in India has not had the guts to criticise any other religion but hinduism.

They may have an odd word here & there, that's it.

Read kamal's latest article on an islamic place of worship in AV & U will know.

I have absolutely no problems with atheists. But atheist here are selective, that's the problem.

They know what happened to salman rushdie. :-)

Devar Magan
9th September 2007, 11:06 PM
AFAIK,
Kamal is a rationalist more than being a atheist.

IMO rational thinking leads to atheism.

Hinduism is the easier target for atheists, as its much older and mythical than other religions.

Roshan
9th September 2007, 11:14 PM
After seeing Prabhu's post in Dhasa thread I landed here after a looong time. But inga vERa EthO kalavaram nadakkuRa mAthiri irukku :shaking:

kamath
12th November 2007, 12:31 PM
devar magan,

For atheists, hindusim is not an easier target.

It is the only target.

Kamal is no exception.

joe
20th November 2007, 09:39 AM
For atheists, hindusim is not an easier target.

It is the only target.

Vitta Carl Max kooda Hinduism mattum thaan target pannunar-nnu solluveenga pola.
:)

kamath
27th November 2007, 05:08 PM
don't know abt marx, but kamal does.

rajasaranam
30th January 2008, 09:03 PM
hinduism is the only Predominant religion which can be targeted in India. if Kamal had born in Europe he would have targeted Christianity for sure :poke:

P_R
28th November 2010, 06:56 PM
Got this from google search on the day the interview was telecasted.

கிரகணாதி கிரகணங்கட்கப்பாலுமே ஒரு அசகாய சக்தி உண்டாம்
ஆளுக்கு ஆளொரு பொழிப்புரை கிறுக்கியும் ஆ(யா)ருக்கும் விளங்காததாம்
அதைப்பயந்ததையுணர்ந்ததைத் துதிப்பதுவன்றி பெரிதேதும் வழியில்லையாம்
நாம் செய்த வினையெலாம் முன்செய்ததென்பது விதியொன்று செய்வித்ததாம்
அதை வெல்ல முனைவோரைச் சதிகூடச் செய்தது அன்போடு ஊழ் சேர்க்குமாம்
குருடாகச் செவிடாக மலடாக முடமாகக் கரு சேர்க்கும் திருமூலமாம்
குஷ்டகுஹ்யம் புற்று சூலை மூலம் குரூரங்கள் அதன் சித்தமாம்
புண்ணில் வாழும் புழு புண்ணியம் செய்திடின் புதுஜென்மம் தந்தருளுமாம்
கோடிக்கு ஈஸ்வரர்கள் பெரிதாக வருந்தாமல் சோதித்து கதி சேர்க்குமாம்
ஏழைக்கு வரு துயரை வேடிக்கை பார்ப்பததன் வாடிக்கை விளையாடலாம்
நேர்கின்ற நேர்வலாம் நேர்விக்கும் நாயகம் போர்கூட அதன் நின் செயலாம்
பரணிகள் போற்றிடும் உயிர்கொல்லி மன்னர்க்கு தரணி தந்து அது காக்குமாம்
நானூறு லட்சத்தில் ஒரு விந்தை உயிர் தேற்றி அல்குலின் சினை சேர்க்குமாம்
அசுரரைப் பிளந்தபோல் அணுவையும் பிளந்து அணுகுண்டு செய்வித்ததும்
பரதேசம் வாழ்கின்ற அப்பாவி மனிதரை பலகாரம் செய்துண்டதும்
பிள்ளையின் கறியுண்டு நம்பினார்க்கருளிடும் பரிவான பரபிரம்மமே
உற்றாரும் உறவினரும் கற்று கற்பித்தவரும் உளமார தொழு(ம்) சக்தியை
மற்றவர் வைபவம் கொண்டு நீ போற்றிடு அற்றதை உண்டென்று கொள்
ஆகமக் குள(ம்) மூழ்கி மும்மலம் கழி அறிவை ஆத்திகச் சலவையும் செய்
கொட்டடித்துப் போற்று மணியடித்துப் போற்று கற்பூர ஆரத்தியை
தையடா ஊசியிற் தையெனத் தந்தபின் தக்கதைத் தையாதிரு
உய்திடும் மெய்வழி உதாசீனித்தபின் நைவதே நன்றநின் னை

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
21st September 2012, 12:48 AM
Who is going to wake up this thread?!

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/424339_352143604862670_833192100_n.jpg