PDA

View Full Version : New Serial -Appa

kandiban
22nd May 2006, 04:51 PM
this is new serial start ...

first they show one old man with full of white hair ............ and second they one litte girl ..... than they so on old lady but the hair very black ........... few young girls and few boys ,, they very happy playing and talking .... cont :roll: :roll: :roll:

crazy
22nd May 2006, 06:27 PM
this is new serial start ...

first they show one old man with full of white hair ............ and second they one litte girl ..... than they so on old lady but the hair very black ........... few young girls and few boys ,, they very happy playing and talking .... cont :roll: :roll: :roll:

then :roll:

sahana6
22nd May 2006, 09:31 PM
what channel?

usha_pooja
22nd May 2006, 10:42 PM
appa used 2 go on sun tv a while ago abt 3-4 yrs ago.

take care
from usha

aanaa
23rd May 2006, 03:35 AM

take care
from usha
u r correct - usha

sahana6
23rd May 2006, 04:26 AM
wat serial is it filling for?

kandiban
24th May 2006, 12:46 PM
then , they all seat sofa , there was intro ..

they name was intro :

old man : MR Appusamy
old lady : MRS Indra
1st son : MR Iswar
2nd son : Mr Thiagu
3rd son : Mr Vicky
1 st dau : Ms : Selvi
2nd dau : Ms Shanthi
3 rd dau : Ms Sakthi
4th dau : Ms Saru

: sunddley there some one knock the door and press the doorbell ...

mr appusamy was reading newspaper and watching who is going open the door ......

all of them seating and watching tv and make ingore the bell and knock ....

mr appusamy kepping on watch the them .. but they know that the father was wacthing them ...

the bell was rang non stop...

there voice from the kichten : hei pasangal mani aditkethe ,open the door ...

still do not open ////////////
'
mrs indra was very angry and rush from the kitchen to open the door ..... while is on the way Mr appusamy already the door ... once the door open all the children run up ................ to be cont 8-) 8-) 8-)

kandiban
24th May 2006, 12:49 PM

take care
from usha

no its not that is very fresh local serials ....

crazy
24th May 2006, 01:01 PM
kandipan idhu appo andha old seriel appa illaya................hm idhu unga own storya irundha story sec post pannunga

anyway keep going :clap:

kandiban
24th May 2006, 01:07 PM
kandipan idhu appo andha old seriel appa illaya................hm idhu unga own storya irundha story sec post pannunga

this is a serial , it show at malaysia Channel call TV3 ,,, its not my own story ok va ... , i am not that good

crazy
24th May 2006, 01:09 PM

this is a serial , it show at malaysia Channel call TV3 ,,, its not my own story ok va ... , i am not that good

enn appo appa'nu title vachaanga, pudusa ethaachum vaikka vendiyadhu thaan?

usha_pooja
24th May 2006, 09:34 PM

ok then its a serial from malayasia ok. soz cos there wos a serial called appa in sun tv 4yrs ago.

take care
from usha

Raikkonen
24th May 2006, 09:53 PM
Malaysia Tv ya..
Ipdi oru serial irukka?

sahana6
25th May 2006, 08:26 AM
oh i thought sun!

kandiban
25th May 2006, 05:05 PM
this guys all run up ...

mr appusamy .. calll come down ,,,, tata come see what he buy for u all .... then there voice from up do not , tata adi para .............

tata said : cellam vanga tata adi ke matheyan ....

all of them come down ... open the grandpa bag and start pick up things from the bag ...

another sceen :
the mother and iswar are going to supermarket to buy things , at supermarket indra and iswar buy things , suddenly there is one girl with mother buy things ... she was so so beautiful girl . iswar looking the and iswar mother notice that .... after all the mother and iswar go back .....

at night in the bed room

indra and appusamy are talkking something ... suddenly indra said

yean ke namba iswar ke 27 years old ready why not we start look for girl to him to get married ... than appusamy reply : why so fast , thoese day i only get married 35 years old ,,,,yhan indra said that is why see ur head , all white hair , like grandapa ....

to be cont

crazy
25th May 2006, 05:12 PM
kandipan is this seriel taken in malaysia or is this a satire of the appa seriel shown for yrs ago in sun tv?

kandiban
26th May 2006, 04:27 PM
this not that serial ok va ..................... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

kandiban
26th May 2006, 04:44 PM
as per normal the next morning very one in the family busy and get ready t go school and work ....

saru : amma ,,, shock .... shock
indra: see at the sofa ..
saru : ok ok , thank amma ,bye ..

iswar :amma coffee
indra : yea i bring to u now ayya
all of them to the same things ......................

ding dong the clock making noise and said its already 9am ..

indra talking to herself , this chlidren going to shcool and work not me what , was tired to perparation ....

indra when in to the kitchen and open the fridge ,and think what shall i cook for today .....

she pick a fish and start cook ....

ding dong its 2pm ,, the children all coming back from school

amma sorue sorue ,,,, ..
ok was ur hand and legs and change , then came and eat ....

5pm rest of them all come back .....one trow the back at sofa , one trow the shock on the side of table ..... and all of them are very tired .....

suddenly mr appusamy said ,,listen here careful to night sharp at 8.30pm ,i want all of u , gatehr at dinding table , i want talk to u guys something very important good news ......

to be cont :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

crazy
26th May 2006, 05:18 PM
good lord
enna story idhu?

we r waiting for ur update!!!!!!!!!