PDA

View Full Version : KADInamai KADIyungal !

ramky
25th May 2006, 09:46 PM
Anaivarukkum Vanakkam !

I couldnt find many "Kadi" jokes here so I am starting a separate topic for it.

Rules for kadichufying here :

1. ONLY kadi jokes must be posted.
2. Please dont criticise ( atleast not too much ! ) any particular individual.
3. Thamizhilum ( thanglish-ilum ) kadikkalaam.
4. Adikkadi kadinamai kadiyungal, kadigaarathai paarkaamal.
5. After 100 kadis have been posted here, a Poll will be conducted & one of the posters will be chosen and awarded the "KADI CHAKRAVARTY" ( or ) "KADI MAHARANI" title based on the severity of his / her kadis.

Now I start this thread with the first kadi - the smallest kadi joke in the world. :arrow: Ungal siru virali ( littlefinger ) vaayil vaithu ( ungal vaayil ) nandraaga kadiyungal .... ambuttuthen ... idhuthaan ulagathin miga miga chinna kadi !

--------------------

It was Deepavali day and as is the custom in Tamil Nadu, the Ant and his friend the Elephant had bought brand new clothes to celebrate the occassion. The elephant had just finished his oil bath and had gone to his room to change when the ant knocked loudly on the door.

`Whats up ?' , asked the elephant.

`Come out just for a minute', replied the ant.

Elephant : `Hey I am not yet fully dressed !'

Ant : `Come out right now as you are, just for a minute.'

The elephant then came out and stood in front of the ant. After looking at him for a few seconds, the ant said, `Ok you can go back to your room and finish wearing all your clothes.'

`But why did you ask me to come out when I was not fully dressed ?' asked the now very curious elephant.

`Nothing ... I just wanted to see whether you had worn my underwear by mistake !'

great
25th May 2006, 10:06 PM
HEY !!!!!NEW THREAD FOR HULK

:clap: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy: :clap: :notworthy:

RR
25th May 2006, 10:29 PM
.[b][color=BLUE]
Anaivarukkum Vanakkam !

I couldnt find many "Kadi" jokes here so I am starting a separate topic for it.

Here: http://www.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=99