PDA

View Full Version : Better LIFE.!!.. by Hidden SELF-MIGHTS. !!!

Sudhaama
27th May 2006, 08:48 PM
Better LIFE by Hidden SELF-MIGHTS.!.. (Mind-Power + Soul-Energy)

...through SPIRITUAL-PRACTICES l

...like Reiki, Pranic-Healing, and such other Yoga Systems.

Several Westerners who were laughing at Indians yoga system formerly....

...turned into Yogic practice.... when they were LAUGHED AT by the several Yogis from India, Japan and Tibet....in return

..on their habitual Drug-addiction for their Chronic Illnesses like Head-aches, Insominia, Hypertension... as almost Daily-routine...

...consequently solved by SIMPLE MEDITATION.... a Mind-Therapy.

Similarly by bringing out our INNER ENERGIES... and the COSMIC-ENERGY on the outside... but closeby to us...

...several wonderful Results...by way of Incredible cure from Chronic Sickiness, ENHANCEMENT of Health...

... ensuring SOUND PHYSICAL HEALTH, Happiness and Peace of Mind....

... as proved worthy by such Para-medical Scientific therapies.

Dear Friends, please put forth your Thoughts and Experiences...Let us discuss.

Sudhaama
27th May 2006, 09:25 PM

Meaningful Life by JEEVANAM and UJJEEVANAM

Earthly life is called JEEVANAM(Vaazhvu) ... living and advancing materially.

But even for Happiness and Success in Material-life, the Jeevana-upaayam (Means of Life) are NOT ENOUGH.

...since it needs the Auxiliary and Concurrent support from Ujjeevanam too...

Even though UJJEEVANAM(Uyvu) is meant for higher purposes on After-Life by Soul-means.

Thus the soul-power is INDISPENSABLE for both the purposes of Earthly Life as well as after-Life....

...mainly towards PEACE OF MIND...FORBEARANCE... SELF-RESTRAINT from emotions, especially Anger and Jealousy.

Hence it is quite vital to AWAKEN, CONSERVE AND AVAIL the Soul- power too... to our Best advantage...

Mind, Wisdom, Body(Physique), and Soul ... Mights are the...

... EQUALLY IMPORTANT Human Energies for life for anybody.

great
27th May 2006, 09:30 PM
Dear sir,

My friend has learnt yoga and she used to do reiki for the benifit of other.People used to get releif after the reiki , i have few doubts.

If reiki has performed on wounds i would like to know whether it will be a temporary solution just pain releif sort of thing or is it possible to cure the wound fully through reiki.

I would also like to know about kundalayini.

great
27th May 2006, 09:30 PM
Dear sir,

My friend has learnt yoga and she used to do reiki for the benifit of other.People used to get releif after the reiki , i have few doubts.

If reiki has performed on wounds i would like to know whether it will be a temporary solution just pain releif sort of thing or is it possible to cure the wound fully through reiki.

I would also like to know about kundalayini.

johntony
28th May 2006, 01:03 AM
:D

Sudhaama
25th May 2007, 11:33 PM

.Anybody here... Experienced in REIKI?

WELCOME.! Please SPEAK OUT Your Experience...

... or of Others close to you.

skanthan
29th June 2007, 07:18 AM
Dear Sudhama ji,

I have seen your posts here yesterday and wanted to mention one thing to you. Please do not take what I am saying in wrong light. Thank you.

Here I go. It is good that you are curious to understand about reiki and yoga and hear the experiences of people who are practicing these sadhanas. Totally fine. But, please understand that some may not feel comfortable sharing there experiences with ordinary people, esp. like this over the airwaves, due to various reasons. :notthatway: ie: The experieces they are having are very personal to them and they feel that these kinds of things should only be discussed with thir gurus. :exactly:

Sometimes, when a guru initiates someone into a sadhana, He or She will give that person certain instructions ie: Do not disclose this sadhana, or the mantras that have been given by the guru, to anyone, and this sadhana should only be done at a specific time and in a specific place. If you are interested in taking up these practices, I would recommend you going to one reiki or yoga guru.

Thank you.

Sudhaama
29th June 2007, 10:20 AM
Dear Sudhama ji,

I have seen your posts here yesterday and wanted to mention one thing to you. Please do not take what I am saying in wrong light. Thank you.

Here I go. It is good that you are curious to understand about reiki and yoga and hear the experiences of people who are practicing these sadhanas. Totally fine. But, please understand that some may not feel comfortable sharing there experiences with ordinary people, esp. like this over the airwaves, due to various reasons. :notthatway: ie: The experieces they are having are very personal to them and they feel that these kinds of things should only be discussed with thir gurus. :exactly:

Sometimes, when a guru initiates someone into a sadhana, He or She will give that person certain instructions ie: Do not disclose this sadhana, or the mantras that have been given by the guru, to anyone, and this sadhana should only be done at a specific time and in a specific place. If you are interested in taking up these practices, I would recommend you going to one reiki or yoga guru.

Thank you.

Dear "skandan"

Thank you very much for honouring my words and putting forth your thoughts on the matter.

Some of your points I agree...keeping in mind on the Reality of a Public Forum of Global perspective.

My intention and purpose of calling for responses is ..NOT JUST IN MY INTERESTS..

...but for the Common benefit of One and all the Seekers of RICH KNOWLEDGE OF HUMAN VALUES...

...on such rare subject of Soul-powers... a rare might EXCLUSIVE for only the Humans.. the MOST ADVANCED BIRTH.

My call is meant to ellicit the RUDIMENTARY MESSAGES.. based on their experience... on What ?Why? and How?

.. from various practioners / beneficiaries... who have something to speak on to the New Entrants and Strangers who are interested... on these invaluable Human-treasure.

I did not expect a Guru to speak about nor anybody to reveal the secrets behind...

...but only from the students... to share and exchange their knowledge amongst the like-minded co-students of other Gurus...

.. as also the answers to the basic questions from those who are totally ignorant on the Spiritual values.

In brief...I wish such RICH KNOWLEDGE... should spread all over the World soon..

...such that the whole HUMANITY ADVANCES fast...towards the UNITED GLOBAL PROSPERITY...

... true to the purpose of the most Advanced birth as Mankind on Earth.

skanthan
29th June 2007, 05:51 PM
:) Wonderful, Sudhama ji! :D God bless you!

skanthan
30th June 2007, 04:01 AM
Sudhama ji,

With all that is going on in this world, people definately do need some spiritual practices such as meditation in their lives. When people do the spiritual practices, they become more calm and peaceful inside. If previously, a person was constantly dwelling over past matters and always thinking/talking negative, then after doing spiritual practices regularly, then without fail, that person will become more positive inside. The person who has alot of anger/anger issues, will lose that incessant anger. Small matters no longer upset them. Sometimes, annoyimg things happen, but, we do not let these things rule our lives and the past matters all seem like they happened 100 years ago.

anbu_kathir
30th June 2007, 06:47 AM
Sudhama ji,

With all that is going on in this world, people definately do need some spiritual practices such as meditation in their lives. .

Yeah, surely.

Unfortunately though, first prerequisite for spiritual development is eating and sleeping in a balanced healthy manner. There are many that falter here itself. Since spiritual advancement is about balance of body, mind and soul, things won't move in the fast lane unless all three are concentrated upon equally.

Love and Light.

skanthan
30th June 2007, 07:19 AM
Hello, anbu kathir ji!

Eating and sleeping on timely basis is a very important factor in ones sadhana and spiritual development. :exactly: We should not say that it is unfortunate. :notthatway: Actually this is very effective and easy, especially for people who are living very simple lives. :wink:

One thing that is recommended by all gurus is that their followers and other sadhakas is to eat sattvic food. :)

Sattvic food is that food which is light, easy to digest, not too hot or too cold, and has been freshly cooked. And also the prescribed recommendation by the gurus is to wake up early each morning 3:30-4am, take bath, put on fresh clean clothing and perform religious/spiritual practices like chanting, meditation, shavasana etc. Some people may find if they go to sleep by 8pm each night, then it is much easier to rise early the next morning. :D

And when a person has the sincerity and the motivation, they will indeed be sucessful in their spiritual practices. :thumbsup:

anbu_kathir
30th June 2007, 08:32 AM
Skanthan ji..

Unfortunately, ( :wink: ) I made a big mistake in my english usage. :). I did not mean to say that eating/sleeping requirements themselves are unfortunate. I meant to say that inspite of knowing this, our lifestyle sometimes demands tamaasic practices, and this is unfortunate.

Love and Light.

skanthan
30th June 2007, 03:11 PM
I meant to say that inspite of knowing this, our lifestyle sometimes demands tamaasic practices, and this is unfortunate.

Anbu kathir ji,

Yes, this is most unfortunate. But, we can very easily avoid these situations as much as possible too.

ie: Avoid tamasic/rajasic foods as much as possible. Don't eat any meats, fish/other seafood or eggs. Also, if you can avoid, do not eat anything that has traces of egg or meat. And also avoid eating alot of food that has alot of oil. ghee, spices, chili etc, food that is etremely rich, too sugary, too cold, too hot etc.. These are bad for the health and the stomach cannot always digest these. If eaten in moderation, rajasic food is okay. But not too much all the time. Also, garlic, onions and heavy spices can be avoided. And most importantly another thing emphasized by the gurus is not to smoke and not to drink(alcohol/alcoholic beverages)

Sudhaama
30th June 2007, 10:18 PM
.You will earn QUALITIES according to FOOD EATEN.!!

So says Bhagawad Geetha... Does it concern the Saints and Ascetics only?

No it means for all... especially the FAMILY MEN AND WOMEN..

There are certain type of Food Ingredients causing Sathva Gunas..

..some others Rajo Guna... and certain others Thaamasa Guna.

Thaamasa guna foods... cause Laziness, Indolence, Over-sleep and Negligence in dealing even on important Life-problems...

...as also incompatible for maintaining Spiritual might.. the MANKIND IS INNATE with.

Such Foods for example are Onion, Garlic, Suraikaay, Podalangai, Murungai and Stale foods..

...but within Limit.. by occasional use... it is tolerable.

anbu_kathir
30th June 2007, 10:55 PM
.You will earn QUALITIES according to FOOD EATEN.!!

Yes of course. It also applies to the people that we come into touch with, the environment we live in - including the air we breathe, the sounds we hear, the sights we see, and all objects of the senses with the mind. All these have an effect on the balance of the body-mind.

Which is why I think, the Grihasthaashrama period ( householder period of the 4 fold vedic lifetime system ) is followed by a Vaanaprastha ( Forest-dweller period ) where the person can detach himself from the innumerable sense-objects and associate himself in more natural, pure and thus automatically spiritually enriching surrounding.

In such an environment, people can naturally lean towards spiritual practices, and eat saatvic food and live quite simply in the forest. In general, Sanyaasaashrama ( Sainthood ) comes after this, and would be quite beneficial to self and public, because the person would have already be spiritually enriched and detached to a large extent.

Love and Light.

P.S:: Guess we have leaned from the topic quite a bit ..hmm.. Sudhama sir must decide :)

skanthan
1st July 2007, 06:28 PM
Dear anbu kathir ji,

This is true. When we are around negative people, angry people and even eat foods prepared by these people, we actually are taking in their negativity, we are ingesting their anger, when we are around people who are constantly noisy, yelling, shouting, cursing, etc.. we take in stress due to these noises and we eventually become sick.

But when we are around positive people and things, we ourselves become positive. And when we think and talk about positive things, we become peaceful inside. The same for when we do any spiritual activities or are in the presence of spiritual people or gurus. An atmosphere of peace completely surrounds us.

This is why all of the pundits say "Be always in the company of pious people."

Kreedam
1st July 2007, 06:29 PM
One of my dear cousin is 21 years old. He used to be very healthy but now he is having some kind of blood pressure. Doctors say everything is normal with him and are not able to find out why his BP is high. Can you guide me in this regard? Some natural way

Sudhaama
1st July 2007, 11:40 PM
Soul- Exercises DEVELOP HUMAN Inner Potentialities.

One of my dear cousin is 21 years old. He used to be very healthy but now he is having some kind of blood pressure. Doctors say everything is normal with him and are not able to find out why his BP is high. Can you guide me in this regard? Some natural way

Such an accident of NEGATIVE OUTCOME or SIDE-EFFECT can never occur...

... by any sort of Soul-Exercises like Yoga, Meditation, Reiki, Pranic-Healing and the like.

But if any such exercises are done WRONGLY... by violating the Process-norms..

...then it may be so caused due to the fault of the Abhyaasi(Practitiioner).

The above case could be an Example for the Students mistake ONLY.

So we must learn and practice ONLY THROUGH A GURU in person...

..and NOT JUST BY BOOKISH KNOWLEDGE or Friendly advice of any others.

Any Divine Knowledge and Practices have to be taken up...

... through a COMPETENT GURU ONLY.

skanthan
3rd July 2007, 06:34 AM
Dear Sudhama ji,

Please can you explain me what is "pranic healing"? I have heard of yoga, reiki, meditation etc and have done these. But, I do not really understand what pranic healing is. Is is kind of similar to reiki?

As for you above statement, I second you on that. If a person has learned a sadhana from a guru and is using it in a wrong way and not following the guidelines, it can have very bad effects on the sadhaka.

To Kreedam:

Please tell your cousin that he needs to be careful when doing these sadhanas!

Sudhaama
3rd July 2007, 09:57 AM
Dear Sudhama ji,

Please can you explain me what is "pranic healing"? I have heard of yoga, reiki, meditation etc and have done these. But, I do not really understand what pranic healing is. Is is kind of similar to reiki?...

The Basis for Reiki and Pranic-healing is the same... i.e. Cosmic power... of Supreme God in the Abstract form...

...very much close to us... and constantly around us...

...true to the sense of OMNI-PRESENCE...Graceful Spiritual-powers.

The only difference with Reiki is...

Pranic-Healing is rendered without touching the body... but from a little distance... say about Twelve Inches... from the affected part of the Patient.

Similar to Reiki... even Remote-cure is also possible... by Pranic-Healing.

Badri
3rd July 2007, 11:07 AM

... by any sort of Soul-Exercises like Yoga, Meditation, Reiki, Pranic-Healing and the like.

Sudhaama:
Why do you always be so defensive? Please re-read Kreedam's post. He didnt say his cousin practiced anything and got into trouble bcos of that. He is just asking if there is any cure/method to naturally reduce the BP without resorting to medicines. Instead, you readily assume he is finding some fault with what you are saying and then go on and on about how it is the problem of the abhyasi etc etc

thilak4life
3rd July 2007, 02:16 PM

Sudhaama:
Why do you always be so defensive? Please re-read Kreedam's post. He didnt say his cousin practiced anything and got into trouble bcos of that. He is just asking if there is any cure/method to naturally reduce the BP without resorting to medicines. Instead, you readily assume he is finding some fault with what you are saying and then go on and on about how it is the problem of the abhyasi etc etc

Adaane :D Selective reading, I guess.

anbu_kathir
3rd July 2007, 08:09 PM

Well, I hope he is eating well ( balanced diet, regularly ) and sleeping well ( 6-7 hrs at least ). How about some breath practice ( simple Pranayama ) everyday preferably in the early morning?

For any more advice, I think its better if he visits a healer/doctor personally.

Love and Light.

Sudhaama
3rd July 2007, 08:38 PM

Sudhaama:

Dear Badri,

Yes it may mean in the sense of further development after practicing meditation...

...whether caused by Meditation or Not.

Anyhow the posting is SARCASTIC... and can be understood in both the senses.

I wanted to make it clear that such Spiritual Exercises if practised in the proper order...

..CANNOT CAUSE any Side-effect... like the new Complaints as reported by him.

However my reply to this complaint is...

If the Abhyasi is sure of his system of practice... continue it repeatedly for short durations of 30 minutes each... more number of times say 4 or 5 times daily, especially in the early morning hours.. immediately after getting up.

And the important guidance is...

In such cases.. don't wake up forcibly by setting Alarm-time or the like...

...but the Natural end of Sleep. That is important to get relieved as also prevent Blood Pressure.

In fact such Spiritual Exercises, defends, fortifies and cures such basic and Elementary Physical ailments... to start with...

..and further advances the Human Inner-potentialities of Spiritual Power..

The Greatest HUMAN-MIGHT... one should feel it, experience it and enjoy it in Life..

Because SPIRITUAL POWERS are quite Vital for every man... especially during Youth...

..even in Married Life... In fact the most important in Married Life.!!

Because it enhances and preserves the Human-Vitality in every sense...including Potence, the Sexual might too.

The Greatest mights it develops are Brain-power, Mind and Soul-powers.

It cannot be explained in words... One should experience it by feeling the inexplicable and unparallel Result out of Soul-exercises.

The Most ENJOYABLE.. by Body, Mind and Soul.

Roshan
3rd July 2007, 10:53 PM

Anyhow the posting is SARCASTIC... and can be understood in both the senses.

:banghead:

Sudhaama
4th July 2007, 01:05 AM
. Exemplary MEDITATION SOCIETY International. !!

There are several Popular Meditation Schools all over the world...

..Each following different System... of its own Values.

Out of all I would recommend...SAHAJMARG... Meditation Society for anybody globally...especially the Total Stranger.

Because it is the only system... where the Abhyasi(Student) is INITIATED by the Guru (Preceptor)...

...who imparts the Spiritual power within the Student sitting in front...

..to facilitate easy concentration of Mind on Meditation.

I was a Member of this Institution... a huge Organisation of NON-PROFIT MOTTO...

... with International Branches and Preceptor- Masters all over the world... different countries...

..with no bar on Religion, Nationality or the like vivi-sections of Global Mankind.

...rendering SILENT HONORARY SERVICE TO HUMANITY...

... propogating UNIVERSAL-LOVE and Generation of COLLECTIVE HAPPINESS Globally

It was founded by a Yogi... at Shajahanpur at UP India.

One of their Annual Congregations held at Chennai... I attended

...and got surprised to notice the maximum members from foreign nations... mostly from Europe and USA.

I was wonderstruck to find ...Some of its Senior Members (from Germany, Austria and France)...

... silently sitting on Meditation for One long hour fully... like statues..

....KEEPING THEIR BOTH EYES WIDE OPEN... with the least wink or a single drop of tears.!!!

But that was an exception... different from the majority of others who performed Meditation with Closed Eyes.

They said they were able to be EVER HAPPY... with Enormous ability to confront even the worst Life-problems...

..maintaining Sound Health... and profound PEACE OF MIND because of Meditation.

The "Sahaj-Marg" book named...VOICE REAL (English Translation of the Hindi version of the Founder Yogi)...

...explains in simple language... applicable to any Common-man Globally...

... how to be Happy and Successful in Life..

...by means of our own Mind-Power...

...developed by Meditation... the EXERCISE OF AWAKENING...

..and enhanced by Spiritual might... already stored...

...but silently SLEEPING within everyone of us...

...Innate by birth... being a Human...

... the most Advanced birth by Wisdom... plus SOUL- POWER!!

Kreedam
4th July 2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks guys :)

Sudhaama i wasnt sarcastic at all!! I was very serious and just wanted to know a non-medicinal way to keep the BP at bay coz he is suffering a lot.

Anyhow thanks for the suggestion :)

skanthan
5th July 2007, 06:24 PM
Dear Sudhama ji,

Another interesting point about reiki is that when a person doing reiki became angry or someone was rude towards them and that persons mind became upset due to these, then after doing reiki 2 or 3 times, his/her mind becomes cool again and he/she is able to bring himself/herself back to that level of peace and maintain that positivity. :D

Also not only is reiki very powerful, it is also very relaxing! :) Esp. if done in addition to shaavaasana. :wink:

anbu_kathir
5th July 2007, 10:10 PM
Also not only is reiki very powerful, it is also very relaxing! :) Esp. if done in addition to shaavaasana. :wink:

Of course. As all of the greatest sounds come from and fall back to Silence, the same way the greatest source of energy is the Spirit within.

Love and Light.

skanthan
6th July 2007, 12:41 AM

Of course. As all of the greatest sounds come from and fall back to Silence, the same way the greatest source of energy is the Spirit within.

Love and Light.

Anbu kathir ji,

This is all very true. When I do my sadhanas, I feel that Devi is very close to me. An atmosphere of peace completely surrounds me throughout the day. And when I am doing my sadhana or even while sleeping, I am in a state of complete bliss :)

I have never experienced this much calmness in my life.

skanthan
15th July 2007, 06:38 PM
Dear Sudhama ji or Anbukathir ji,

I have one question. When one is doing reiki, shavasana or meditation, will they start to have memories of previous births or previous birth incidents? As an upasaka, I am asking this because lately, I have been having really strange thoughts which seem to be recollections of something that happened over 1100 years ago ... in what is now the Philippines in/around Manila! :shock:

I think that I met with a very terrifying fate there. :shaking: :cry2:

Basically the images I would see is a vast body of water like I was on a boat travelling on the ocean and coming to an island. And then everything goes black and next thing, I see myself running through a forested area like several people were chasing me.

As I said, I think I had a very bad fate over there. I had gone from my home in what is now Tamil Nadu to the Philippines because at that time Manila, Quezon city and those places were centres of Vedic learning/under Hindu influence from the Srivijaya empire in Indonesia and wanted to study there and unfortunately, I never left the Philippines. :shaking:

temporary sori-Observer
15th July 2007, 07:41 PM
[tscii:2ab9d82fd4]§ÅÄý ¬Å¢ µÂ¡Ð.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUYS5hUy9Ug
[/tscii:2ab9d82fd4]

skanthan
16th July 2007, 01:48 AM
[tscii:2dbbb969dd]§ÅÄý ¬Å¢ µÂ¡Ð.

[/tscii:2dbbb969dd]

Arre, yaar! What has this got to do with my last post?! :evil:

Or even with this topic?! :angry2:

Some people are so ignorant! :x

skanthan
16th July 2007, 06:28 AM

I have one question. When one is doing reiki, shavasana or meditation, will they start to have memories of previous births or previous birth incidents? As an upasaka, I am asking this because lately, I have been having really strange thoughts which seem to be recollections of something that happened over 1100 years ago ... in what is now the Philippines in/around Manila! :shock:

I think that I met with a very terrifying fate there. :shaking: :cry2:

Basically the images I would see is a vast body of water like I was on a boat travelling on the ocean and coming to an island. And then everything goes black and next thing, I see myself running through a forested area like several people were chasing me.

As I said, I think I had a very bad fate over there. I had gone from my home in what is now Tamil Nadu to the Philippines because at that time Manila, Quezon city and those places were centres of Vedic learning/under Hindu influence from the Srivijaya empire in Indonesia and wanted to study there and unfortunately, I never left the Philippines. :shaking:

YIKES! :o

skanthan
16th July 2007, 03:20 PM
Hello Sudhama ji or Anbukathir ji, are you there?

skanthan
16th July 2007, 10:52 PM
Ahh.. Never mind. I probably just fell off a cliff or something. (no one killed me :lol: , I was not an unfortunate victim of fowl play :lol2: .) But, for some reason , I'm only remembering that part which I had described. :D

In other news:

Over a month ago, I was told that there are a total 24 chakras in the human body. I only know about the 7 major ones. ie: sahasraaram, third eye, throat, heart, stomach, navel and mooladhaaram. Please can someone clarify? Thank you.

Another interesting point about reiki. It was developed in India thousands of years ago and rediscovered by the Japanese 100 years ago. :)

Sudhaama
15th January 2008, 05:48 AM
. Sleeping Giant within... since UNUSED and IDLE.!

Foreigners visit India exclusively for learning Yoga...

...since more attracted by such Spiritual Advancement methods...

..while the people of the country of origin, India...

... are yet to realize its high worth... for Human Advancement...

.. by taking best advantage of the HIDDEN POWER...

...sleeping within... Idle

http://www.hindu.com/2008/01/15/stories/2008011551860200.htm

anbu_kathir
15th January 2008, 11:03 AM

I have one question. When one is doing reiki, shavasana or meditation, will they start to have memories of previous births or previous birth incidents?

Dear Skanthanji,

I guess its toooo late a reply. But still [:D]...

I think it is very possible that at deep states of hypnosis ( either self imposed, or through a hypnotist ) the images locked in the psyche can rise up to the conscious mind. ( which may include those that we call as 'previous births ' ) .

I truely believe these happen for certain reasons, to heal hurt, worries or fears that one might have carried through lifetimes. I hope with time that the purpose of such remembrances become clear. Why, It might have become clear by now..Its six months since you posted about it here :).

Check out the book ' Many Lives, Many masters ' , by Dr. Brian Weiss if you wish to read about past life memories coming up in hypnotic states.

Love and Light.

skanthan
4th February 2008, 08:21 AM
Dear anbu kathir ji,

This what seems to be memories of an incident that happened to me all those hundreds of years ago in Sri Vijayan Philippines has not yet become clear.

But I am also from time to time will have what appears to be vague recollections of another incident that happened as recent as about 100 - 300 years ago in Sri Lanka.

Sudhaama
4th February 2008, 09:37 AM
Dear anbu kathir ji,

This what seems to be memories of an incident that happened to me all those hundreds of years ago in Sri Vijayan Philippines has not yet become clear.

But I am also from time to time will have what appears to be vague recollections of another incident that happened as recent as about 100 - 300 years ago in Sri Lanka.

Yes. Any such miraculous external access is quite possible with REIKI...

..since it is a VERY VIBRANT FORCE of ...well developed and FORTIFIED Inner Spiritual Power...

..which gains enormous capacity for EASY ACCEES with the Cosmic Spiritual force spread around us all over the Space...

... which is otherwise called as Super-Soul... or Paramaathma.

But from my several friends experience.. I am able to understand... that such extent of rare Powers varies from person to person..

..as is the case of Wisdom... and Physical strength.

And it has a sound backing of the values of one's previous Life too...

..which is assessed by the position of Sun... in one's Horoscope.

Sun is the Athma-kaaraka... so to say Inner Soul-power..

Depending on the Sun's relations with one's own Lagna and Lagna-kaaraka...

...we can ascertain how far his/her Spiritual exercise is needed and what is the amount of Gap to be filled up by means of our own efforts.

Yes.. Nothing is impossible.

When the History has proved by several examples that...

... some of the worst muffs and School drop outs as Dull-headed..

..have subsequently abnormally risen up to incredible heights as Great Scientists, Statesman and the like...

..all by their own Endeavour.

Similarly by persistent endeavour of Spiritual Exercises on Reiki..

..such Advancements are possible.

But what I have practically observed in several cases are..

(1) Spiritual powers are seriously affected by Narcotics and Alcohols.

(2) Basic Universal-Love towards all... with no Ill-feelings nor Hatred towards none... even the worst enemies...

..fortifies the Mind and Sub-conscious powers very fast... otherwise it becomes ERRATIC and unreliable.

(3) Daily Meditation plus good sleep are quite vital.

(4) Firm attitude to find pleasure more by giving and serving towards other good soul's interests...

...more than finding pleasure by receiving from others...

..has a great impact towards self emancipation alongwith Overall enhancement of Human Life calibre and Stature..

..ultimately ensuring the MEANINGFUL TRUE HAPPINESS..

..of Royal-Life... keeping the Head high.!!

All because of Advanced Inner Spiritual Values. !!!

anbu_kathir
4th February 2008, 09:58 AM
Dear anbu kathir ji,

If it is not clear yet, then ask yourself persistently for the meaning, and be aware, attentive. We hold all the answers to all the questions we have, but we sometimes don't notice how the answers are manifest in our physical realities.

Sometimes we may find it in the most unlikely of places. :).

Love and Light.

skanthan
4th February 2008, 06:23 PM
Dear anbu kathir ji,

If it is not clear yet, then ask yourself persistently for the meaning, and be aware, attentive. We hold all the answers to all the questions we have, but we sometimes don't notice how the answers are manifest in our physical realities.

Love and Light.

I may have to go to the Philippines itself, esp the area where I believe that incident occured. I am sure I will definately get some answers though that area had changed alot in the last 1100 years! :lol: :lol:

anbu_kathir
4th February 2008, 06:40 PM
I may have to go to the Philippines itself, esp the area where I believe that incident occured. I am sure I will definately get some answers though that area had changed alot in the last 1100 years! :lol: :lol:

Oh God! Another Om Shanti Om ! .. :P. just joking.. maybe you gotto go there. :)

Love and Light.

skanthan
4th February 2008, 06:49 PM
Oh God! Another Om Shanti Om ! .. :P. just joking.. maybe you gotto go there. :)

Love and Light.

:lol:

If I do go, I would need to go to the back country around there and meditate and maybe something will happen.

Some have said we should not tamper with the past, but then again for me it may answer alot of things that are on my mind.

skanthan
4th February 2008, 06:59 PM

Love and Light.

How do my ask myself? What is it that I need to be aware and attentive of? Please can you give me an example of what you last said? ie: "Sometimes we may find it in the most unlikely places."

anbu_kathir
5th February 2008, 10:32 AM
How do my ask myself? What is it that I need to be aware and attentive of? Please can you give me an example of what you last said? ie: "Sometimes we may find it in the most unlikely places."

Sorry if this sounds a bit like fantasy or hogwash,...but this is something that works for me.

First one has to totally believe that one has all the answers within. Generally what happens is that the answer is right in front of our face and we refuse to see it just because we are not 'ready', that is we believe we are not ready.

The answer suddenly seems to pop up when we believe that we are equipped enough to handle it ( this feeling of being equipped may take years and years to come.. I have come to understand that this is merely a change a self-perception, time doesn't really count..it may as well happen in an instant).

So believe that you have the answers ( in a way , stop searching , being desperate to 'get' it.. all these block the 'sight'), and allow for the solution to appear, and it will for sure.

Being aware.. is just like being in love. :). You just know it. No one has to tell you how. In fact, no amount of telling can get another there. No blocks, no restrictions.. like a silent river it flows smoothly around the obstacles of life, bringing in more understanding, wider perceptions, and more awareness and love.

'Be aware of what ? ' Be aware of What Is.

Again this has to do with our perceptions and beliefs. It is best not to have bias towards any particular thing. Just be aware of what is. Without 'judgements', without sidelining things that seem less important. Its not so simple to be in that way, its a slow process (at least for me) but it is possible and extremely useful too.

>>"Sometimes we may find it in the most unlikely places."

Lots of examples exist, even in our own lives, if we pay enough attention. Like the stories in mythology about the Brahmin who learns about what Brahminhood is, from a butcher; or the Rishi who gets wisdom from a housewife ( ' I am not that bird that you can burn me ' ) ..I do not remember these stories properly..maybe someone here can help :).

Personally I find/found wisdom in strange places where I never thought I would. Even the darkest of places in the world have love..so I guess we must never take appearances for granted.

Love and Light.

skanthan
5th February 2008, 06:38 PM
Dear anbu kathir ji,

Sooo... even if I were to go and meditate in a place completely unrelated in anyway to the Philippines, say, a large field in the Canadian back country, I could find out the answer to my question regarding these supposed recollections of something that probably happened to me all those hundreds of years ago? :?:

anbu_kathir
6th February 2008, 09:22 AM
Dear anbu kathir ji,

Sooo... even if I were to go and meditate in a place completely unrelated in anyway to the Philippines, say, a large field in the Canadian back country, I could find out the answer to my question regarding these supposed recollections of something that probably happened to me all those hundreds of years ago? :?:

I don't know what works for you. I can only tell you what works for me. And that is, I am learning to trust my own feelings more and more(about any choice I have to make) , and beyond everything else ( any suggestions or directions given by anyone else, including my own mind reacting from the likes-dislikes of past experiences: these are also known as Vaasanas ), trusting my feelings and acting in a way they show leads me to my Highest Bliss.

So that is why I keep saying that it is important to be aware of oneself, and of the world. The more awareness we possess, the more clearer and easier it becomes to separate our true feelings from from our or other's re-actions/Vaasanas. The vaasanas/reactions merely hold us back, not letting new things to enter our experience, not allowing us to grow.

The more I come to understand my own feelings, the more I become aware, my ability to distinguish between what is the right way or the wrong way to Realisation ( or to merely do something), keeps diminishing. Now I have come to understand that there is really no such thing as right or wrong, and we are simply making these things up as we evolve.

So the moral of the story is simple. It is perfectly fine to ask the opinions of a 1000 people or more about a decision one has to take, but our highest choice is one that involves our deepest feeling about it, which comes from within, which is not a product of fear, which is always pushing us to grow beyond our Greatest imaginations of what we can become.

The way to trust our feelings is practice. Of course, meditation ( again meditation is not only sitting in a place and concentrating on something.. sometimes even walking, reading a book can be meditative), rituals etc etc can help. It is merely the intention that counts, not the activity itself.

Love and Light.

kb
7th February 2008, 01:36 AM
Any explanation for Deja vu' .??

Some things while happening we suddenly think.. have we been to this scene already... .

and I used to talk to my friends about this and its quite common among everyone.

anbu_kathir
7th February 2008, 09:42 AM
Any explanation for Deja vu' .??

Some things while happening we suddenly think.. have we been to this scene already... .

and I used to talk to my friends about this and its quite common among everyone.

Well..in New Age spiritual terms, deja-vu is often thought to be the result of lifetimes lived already. In short if you are having a deja vu, it means you are reliving a lifetime. No way to prove or disprove this claim objectively, of course.

Love and Light.

Sudhaama
7th March 2008, 09:03 PM
. OSTEOPATHY.. Healing by means of Spiritual Powers.!!!

...In and Out.!!!

http://www.med-services.ch/medical-t9-en.htm

Sudhaama
3rd November 2008, 07:02 PM
.Life-Success at What COST.?

One wise man may be so highly genious enough to devise new ways and means to loot a Bank and gain a huge wealth... and become a Millionaire just within one day...

...he may be such a genious to escape from the clutches of Legal battles too... and win over as unculpable...

... or declared by the Courts of Law... as "Not guilty"... under the Legal-crevice of "Benefit of doubt"

And further perhaps he may be so wise enough to rise up in Society... by gaining Social-influence and Status too.. by all sorts of Dubious andBehind the curtain machinations.!

But can he be HAPPY EVER.?

Practical Life experience.. through several episodes.. has proved invariably...

..whether one believes in God or Not...

We have to accept... that there exists One undefined invisible Governing Law of Universe...

...which gives a Long rope of Allowances and Tolerance...

..and ultimately... he has to face the Consequences... UNDOUBTEDLY...

...on One LAST DAY of extreme limit.

Even otherwise... although such a person can pose as if Happy and Invincible...

...Truly and Inwardly... he cannot.!

Since he is just pretending so.! How.? Why.?

If anybody closely moves with hin... he can find that he is living under CONSTANT FEAR...

...which is a Scorpian-belt tied at his hip... outwardly invisible...

..even though... he may be laughing and smiling in a Paradise World.

Only a FEARLESS LIFE... fetches the Meaningful Success...

..ensuring the ROYAL-WALK.. keeping the HEAD HIGH.!!

Such Short-cut Success cannot be LONG-LASTING too.!

This is NOT A Dry- THEORY.!... But the Practical TRUTH.!!!

anbu_kathir
4th November 2008, 12:47 PM
.Life-Success at What COST.?

One wise man may be so highly genious enough to devise new ways and means to loot a Bank and gain a huge wealth... and become a Millionaire just within one day...

...he may be such a genious to escape from the clutches of Legal battles too... and win over as unculpable...

... or declared by the Courts of Law... as "Not guilty"... under the Legal-crevice of "Benefit of doubt"

And further perhaps he may be so wise enough to rise up in Society... by gaining Social-influence and Status too.. by all sorts of Dubious andBehind the curtain machinations.!

We have to accept... that there exists One undefined invisible Governing Law of Universe...

If anybody closely moves with hin... he can find that he is living under CONSTANT FEAR...

I am not disagreeing with any of this really. My only contention is that the life around us is so much more grey than we think it is. There are just far more shades to it.

After all, as go the lines of that song, the truly happy ones are the kids and the Jnaanis. Few fall in these 2 categories. Others are immersed in the deep waters of the dualities.

Love and Light.

skanthan
7th February 2009, 04:57 PM
[tscii:47b70d0df6]§ÅÄý ¬Å¢ µÂ¡Ð.

[/tscii:47b70d0df6]

I watched the video at the above url. It was neat.

Though, I still fail to understand what it had to do with this topic! :lol:

Sudhaama
7th February 2009, 07:10 PM
.Basic Means for Meditation leads to TRUE Life-Happiness & SUCCESS.?.

[tscii:9fe18f8f23]§ÅÄý ¬Å¢ µÂ¡Ð.

[/tscii:9fe18f8f23]

I watched the video at the above url. It was neat.

Though, I still fail to understand what it had to do with this topic! :lol:

Welcome Dear "skandan",

Good Question. Thanks.

There are several and innumerable sorts of Meditation... propogated by almost all Religions...

..and even within the One and the Same Vedic (Hindu) Religion... there exists Hundreds of Schools and approaches on this Topic.

Maximum stress is laid on this subject... by Vedic Religion, Buddhism, Jainism, Christianity apart from other Religions.

In fact... Meditation is NOT A RELIGIOUS SUBJECT...

...but Philosophy... That too EXACTLY OR EXACTLY NOT the Philosophy... we can know if we deeply analyse the Rudiments of Meditation.

Yes. Meditation is just the process similar to Radio / TV Transmission received by the Consumers...

...between the Human-Soul with the Cosmic-Soul (Immanent around us as the Ruling Supreme Power)

What is the most important PRE-REQUISITE for Successful achievement..

..to gain the Benefits of Meditation.?

TRIPLE-PURITY... Thri-karana Suddhi... Clean Thoughts(Mind)... Talk/Express... and Deed (Action)...

..Rather Congruence of Mind, Expression and Action...

..with Good intention of Evil to None... based on EMPATHY.

..which alone can make a Man.... Live as a Man... MEANINGFULLY.!..

...making him WALK KEEPING THE HEAD HIGH.!... Royal-Walk.!

Royal-Spirit of SELF-APPRECIATION... and ELATION... is...

..the GREATEST AND REAL HAPPINESS in Human-Life...

..which ultimately leads Him to Great Success...and BLOTLESS FAME

...for ever... even after his Life too.!... from his Posterity too.!

Yes. ROYAL-WALK keeping the Head High... can be achieved only by Congruence of Mind, Expression and Action...

..with Clean and GOOD INTENTION... by Empathy (Imagining the Self in Others' shoes).

skanthan
7th February 2009, 07:29 PM
It is very true that meditation in some form or another is taught in every religion.

Sudhaama
7th February 2009, 09:14 PM

..Life-Success at What COST.?

I am not disagreeing with any of this really.

My only contention is that the life around us is so much more grey than we think it is. There are just far more shades to it.

Yes. If You think...Life FOR YOU... is GREY... It means and identifies the Classification of Your Eye-Glass.

We have learnt to live with Light and Darkness... Day and Night.. as well.!... We do not Grumble...

..Because we have LEARNT TO AGREE AND ACCEPT... the Truth behind...

So is Life... by Nature.

It is NOT PHILOSOPHY... but the REALITY OF LIFE... applicable for all the Mankind.!

After all, as go the lines of that song, the truly happy ones are the kids and the Jnaanis.

Yes... But Two more you have Left out... The BIRDS and MONKEYS.!

Few fall in these 2 categories. Others are immersed in the deep waters of the dualities.

Why not we think over..

..Other than the Gjnanis...

...how those IMMATURED / SUB-HUMANS are able to be Happier... and MORE PURPOSEFUL in Life...

...than we the Wisest SUPREME Birth on Earth... the Mankind.?

Sudhaama
10th March 2009, 07:40 AM
.Dear Friends,

.Is there anybody here... experienced in REIKI.?

.Please reply.
. Thanks.

Affectionately,
Sudhaama

Nichiro
14th March 2009, 04:42 PM
Sudhaama sir,

I do distant healing.
I also practice Reiki.

Nichiro

Sudhaama
8th July 2009, 05:50 PM

.Why such a SPIRITUAL-PRACTICE is NECESSARY.?...

...and How it can be ADVANTAGEOUS... Unparallelly.?...

...for Any and Every Man... the SUPREME BIRTH... on Earth.?

...in ONES OWN INTERESTS.!!!

Why and How the Mankind is categorised as the Supreme.?

Because... Mankind only.. is endowed with not only the highest degree and standard of Wisdom...

..but also... the Unique ADDITIONAL-MIGHT... of Inner Soul-Power.

..which is SLEEPING... lying UN-UTILIZED...

If the Physical Body is kept inactive... then in course of time.. Man gradually loses his/her Physical Might... and becomes weak.

Similarly the Brain too.!

Not only so... the IDLE BRAIN BECOMES THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP.!

So our natural Inner power... acquired by birth as Mankind... if we properly channelise and enhance...

..we can easily gain INEXPLICABLE ADVANTAGE... in our Life..

..ensuring additional Support for our Body and Wisdom Powers.!

..resulting in taking RIGHT DECISIONS...

..plus REAL HAPPINESS and SUCCESS...

..developing POSITIVE-THINKINg... of HUMAN-VALUES...

...especially the HEALTHY spirits...

...like Enmity towards None... but "LOVE ALL" attitude..

..plus an APTITUDE for due identification of others...

..leading towards higher competence to CURE OR ENDURE with Circumstances...

..without unnecessarily getting EMOTIONAL... resulting in RASH DECISONS AND ACTIONS.

Soul-power only can develop PEACE OF MIND...

...the Greatest HUMAN-TREASURE..!

Sudhaama
30th August 2009, 08:08 PM
...More than Wisdom.!!...

...the Supreme MIGHT of Mankind is.. Own hidden SOUL-POWER.!..

..which can render UNPARALLELLY GREAT RESULTS in Life.!...

..in Health, Peace of Mind, Success,.. Pride,

...Fulfilment of Ambitions... SELF- RESPECT and Fame etc...

...resulting in CLEAN TRACK-RECORD.! ...

...ensuring ROYAL-WALK all along.... by keeping YOUR Head high.!!!..,

..Can be EASILY ENHANCED by Ones Own Mind.!.. HOW.?

Practicable.?..

..Yes.!.... EASILY.!!!... By WILL-POWER based Self-Practice..!

..Like Swimming, Bi-cycling.. and the Child learning Walking.!

. Here are the few Basic EASY TIPS...

(1) Keep your Mind CLEAN.!.. by means of being GOOD TO YOURSELVES...

..HEALTHY INTENTIONS... which you can proudly quote to anybody else.!...

Rather... Your Thought, Speach and Deed must be Congruent.. One and the Same.!

(2) Be Good to others too... based on EMPATHY.!..

..so to mean... by imagining yourselves in the other persons shoes.. whom you are dealing with.

Ill-will, Wickedness, Evil-Thoughts, Jealousy, Constant Enmity and the like Self-invading Onslaughts... will KILL YOUR PEACE OF MIND...

..which is the GREATEST TREASURE of Mankind.. in day to day Life.!

(3) Maintain your approach and Intentions always in a POSITIVE OUTLOOK...

...based on unswerving Hope and Self-confidence, Coupled with whole-hearted GOD-FAITH.!

...To be continued.

Sudhaama
5th November 2010, 07:50 AM

One American's RICH EXPERIENCE....

...towards TRUE MAN-HOOD... by raising up INNER POWER...

...LYING IDLE within Every Human.!

How.? By means of a SIMPLE EXERCISE -- MEDITATION.!

http://www.theamericanmonk.com/lp/meditation?sr=1&gclid=CPT5sIrLiKUCFVB95QoddQjaOQ