PDA

View Full Version : Part Time-MBA...But Where?

Sanguine Sridhar
4th June 2006, 12:36 PM
Hi all,
I planned to do Part Time-MBA...Can youfriends suggest me a good inst? I am at Chennai..Please guide me

Thanks,
Sridhar!

great
4th June 2006, 12:55 PM
which stream you are intrested in Sridhar .

IMO IN chennai there are only 3 good institute where you can do your Part-time course .

IFMR : if you are interested in finance this is the one of the best place they have very good library.

LIBA: Needless to say anything about this institute only drawback for working people would be most of the time they would be having the class daily in the evening.

ICFAI : I dont want to say much about this if have any specific queries i am ready to clarify. But the fee is bit high .

Sanguine Sridhar
4th June 2006, 06:26 PM
I want to practise HR Stream! I prefer the last choice ICFAI! Help me out Balaji! Thanks!!

Anoushka
5th June 2006, 04:35 PM
What about IGNOU and Madras University? :)

bingleguy
5th June 2006, 04:38 PM
Sri !

if u wanna do Distance ! Choose Symbi, placed at No : 5 all over india !

bingleguy
5th June 2006, 04:47 PM
Sri !

if u wanna do Distance ! Choose Symbi, placed at No : 5 all over india !

swathy
5th June 2006, 04:59 PM
IGNOU - very tough. kanjoos mark kudakka mattanga

better go for symbiosis

great
5th June 2006, 05:08 PM
Symbi , IGNOU etc etc offers distance education course and not part time.

If any of you guys planning for distance education better go for ignou its one of toughest and recognised one, its not the case with symbiosis .

Sridhar ... I would PM regarding ICFAI

Lambretta
5th June 2006, 06:05 PM
IGNOU - very tough. kanjoos mark kudakka mattanga

better go for symbiosis
Yea...& if u move sumwher else, getting a transfer is like settling a court case in our country.......u know wat I mean! :roll: :banghead: :evil:

ssanjinika
5th June 2006, 11:11 PM
hey theres this kothari institute of management in Nugambakkam..I dont know if they offer MBA courses,but I guess you could try.If you want to do part time,then I think your best option would be LIBA.Cant think of a better institute.

great
6th June 2006, 07:34 AM
hey theres this kothari institute of management in Nugambakkam..I dont know if they offer MBA courses,but I guess you could try.If you want to do part time,then I think your best option would be LIBA.Cant think of a better institute.

Its none other than IFMR

ssanjinika
6th June 2006, 10:49 PM
ohh :roll:
didnt know that :)

phil
4th July 2006, 09:56 AM
Any comments on Amity Business School's distance education.

bingleguy
4th July 2006, 10:07 AM
:roll: