PDA

View Full Version : Vijay Milton or Vijay Antony???

july
6th June 2006, 03:26 PM
hi guys need clarification... who is Vijay Milton ? is't he the one do Dishoom song ??? Not vijay anthony ??? :?

Read this news...

New tunes
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, June 06, 2006]

Joining the long list of directors and producers venturing to act is a music composer now.

Remember Vijay Milton, who came up with hit numbers in Dishoom recently. He has been cast to play a cameo in Srikanth's forthcoming venture Kizhakku Kadarkarai Salai.

A romantic entertainer featuring Srikanth, Bhavana and veteran actor Suresh, the movie is being produced by S Anthanan and directed by S S Stanley.

Will he continue to act? Says Vijay Milton, 'let's see how the audience react for my first attempt. However my heart is sure for music rather than appearing before the camera'.

Vijay Milton has his handful now. He is busy composing music for over half-a-dozen films including few biggies.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/22861.html

inetk
6th June 2006, 04:38 PM
This is a typical IndiaGlitz goof up. They mean Vijay Antony who composed for Sukran and Dishoom. Vijay Antony was the cinematographer for films like Thullaadha Manamum Thullum and turned director with AIBI.

july
6th June 2006, 05:22 PM
This is a typical IndiaGlitz goof up. They mean Vijay Antony who composed for Sukran and Dishoom. Vijay Antony was the cinematographer for films like Thullaadha Manamum Thullum and turned director with AIBI.

There is 2 Vijay Anthony in ur phrase :lol:

even cinesouth also with same news... that's y get kinda blurred :)

rashid2raj
6th June 2006, 05:22 PM

U mean Vijay MILTON was the cinematographer for films like Thullaadha Manamum Thullum and turned director with AIBI. :D

inetk
6th June 2006, 06:40 PM
...aaaargh. Call it the IndiaGlitz effect. I think they had also made an unintentional mistake...like me...both of just need to read what we typed or better still use the preview option and then submit :-)

Final call!
Vijay Antony - Composer
Vijay Milton - Cinematographer

rashid2raj
6th June 2006, 06:59 PM
...aaaargh. Call it the IndiaGlitz effect. I think they had also made an unintentional mistake...like me...both of just need to read what we typed or better still use the preview option and then submit :-)

Final call!
Vijay Antony - Composer
Vijay Milton - Cinematographer

:P