PDA

View Full Version : a question to the women....................

Alan
9th June 2006, 11:20 PM
Just look at urself & analyse & be honest,

Are you always complaining, cribbing, nagging about something or the other? Are you impulsive? Are you really happy?

Ghlli
10th June 2006, 02:15 AM
i don't know....but i always fuss and want everything my way :mrgreen: thats gaayu

rachel
10th June 2006, 03:11 AM
:roll:

pavalamani pragasam
10th June 2006, 10:00 AM
Why this question now, Alan? :wink:

Just kidding! :lol:

mgb
10th June 2006, 10:09 AM
Alan.. Welcome to the club..

Alan
10th June 2006, 04:10 PM
You know why , PP mam- :wink:

:D :lol: :)

Anoushka
10th June 2006, 04:12 PM
Alan, to be honest, I don't nag or complain generally! I am quite happy with myself and my surroundings, so no reason for me to complain :)

rachel
11th June 2006, 08:53 AM
You know why , PP mam- :wink:

:D :lol: :)

sorry..i don't know why :?

ramky
11th June 2006, 09:15 AM
i don't know....but i always fuss and want everything my way :mrgreen: thats gaayu

gaayu : If your Sunsign ( zodiac ) is Leo, it could be bcos of that !

great
11th June 2006, 09:25 AM
Alan.. Welcome to the club..

PillayarU !!! are u the leader :roll: :lol: :lol:

crazy
11th June 2006, 02:28 PM
hm iam
complaining...................a bit. i complain to god, not to anyone else........but i realise soon that shouldnt have so i feel sorry and as Lord to forgive me and bless me with broad mindness.

annoying...............not at all. i dont annoy anybody...................maybe i might have annoyed someone in the hub............never meant to do so, just for fun!

impulsive..........donno

nagging..............not sure. i used to talk a lot. most of my friends find it funny..........but i guess i could be nagging, somehow :roll:

iam not happy with myself. but i dont complain............i always try to find the "bright side of life". i might seem so down here in the hub..........but in real iam the one who courage everybody, my friends and family!

i pretend as if iam a strong person....................coz i hate reaveling myself to others.

i laugh a lot..........i started smiling and laughing to make myself happy, but now it has been an usual me! no one can identify me.........without my smile and laughing!(no in this hub ppl identify me with my cry icon)

what else .........there is a lot of things about me.
i will write later..............until then bye from crazy
:)

Anoushka
11th June 2006, 05:15 PM
Alan.. Welcome to the club.. Ganesh irunga irunga unga veetukaramma kitta vathi vaikuren :)

Ghlli
11th June 2006, 06:18 PM
OMG how do you know i'm leo! i am leo :!:

innum solungo please!

dsath
11th June 2006, 06:51 PM

Are you always complaining, cribbing, nagging about something or the other? Are you impulsive? Are you really happy?

Can't understand why the question is to only women?

Alan
11th June 2006, 06:53 PM
Well because women are...........................................well , WOMEN!

Anoushka
11th June 2006, 07:04 PM
Alan :lol: I generally find women who have a interest outside home and do things independantly rarely nag :) some of us do complain, but that might be for a genuine reason!

As for being impulsive, I 've seen more of my male friends impulsive compared to my female friends, I find the female species generally tend to think twice before doing anything but of course there are exceptions to every rule :D

As for being happy, it depends on the individual... some of us learn to be happy with everything while some complain... :)

dev
11th June 2006, 07:38 PM
:roll: :lol:

ramky
11th June 2006, 09:26 PM

innum solungo please!

Gaayu : Studying sun signs is one of my hobbies !

pavalamani pragasam
11th June 2006, 09:27 PM
[quote="Anoushka"]Alan :lol: I generally find women who have a interest outside home and do things independantly rarely nag :) some of us do complain, but that might be for a genuine reason!

Anoushka, I beg to differ!

temporary sori-Observer
11th June 2006, 10:20 PM
[tscii:4fc44f38fe]¨†Â¡! PP §Á¼õ Åó¾¡îÍ! PP §Á¼õ ±ó¾ °Õ즸øÄ¡õ §À¡Â¢ðÎ Åó¾£í¸? ²÷§À¡÷ðÊø ²§¾Ûõ º¢¨Ä¸¨Çô À¡÷ò¾£÷¸Ç¡![/tscii:4fc44f38fe]

pavalamani pragasam
11th June 2006, 10:34 PM
[tscii:3b7b990a65]¦ºý¨É, ÁШÃ, Å¢Õп¸÷, ÁШÃ, ¦Àí¸é÷, ÁШÃ, ¦ºý¨É Á£ñÎõ Óõ¨À! ²÷§À¡ðÊø 'º¢¨Ä¸û' ¸ñ§¼ý, ¸ñ ÌÇ¢Ã(!?)[/tscii:3b7b990a65]

Shakthiprabha.
11th June 2006, 10:51 PM

I feel women occupied with some hobbies are interests MAY NOT BE CRIBBING OR NAGGING.

Basically one who is bored, or feel there is LACK OF RESPECT for them at home front or job front, would resort to cribbing, nagging etc as a result of frustration.

We also know many men who nag or crib. I dont think it can be universally classified as WOMEN ARE naggers.

solona
12th June 2006, 02:48 AM
Why man telling that only women are always annoying and never satisfied. Well I think men are equally as unsatisfied anad nagging and annoying as women.

I was bought up with 2 brothers and now I have my hubby to confirm my theory that they are similar and sometimes even worser.
We women atleast we recognise that we are quite unsatisfied and irritating at times but men are always so "perfect" that they never have any defects at all (for them) and strange that we are not able to bare with them

rachel
12th June 2006, 02:52 AM
i laugh a lot..........i started smiling and laughing to make myself happy, but now it has been an usual me! no one can identify me.........without my smile and laughing!(no in this hub ppl identify me with my cry icon)

crazy.. :lol: r u ok? :lol: :lol: god bless u... :roll:

Ghlli
12th June 2006, 03:44 AM
wow thats amazing! i'v always been intrested in zodiac signs, numerology and stuff but i never get time to get into them....i think there are one or two threads in the misc section about them...i think u'd like it...

innum solungo please!

ramky
12th June 2006, 06:01 AM
wow thats amazing! i'v always been intrested in zodiac signs, numerology and stuff but i never get time to get into them....i think there are one or two threads in the misc section about them...i think u'd like it...

innum solungo please!

Gaayu : Nice to hear you are also interested in sunsigns etc ! I didnt get time to check out those topics here. will see them soon.

Sinthiya
12th June 2006, 10:41 AM

:roll: .... sometimes... :P

..all of these are natural for women and men -- and many more, we just show our feelings in different ways....we all complain, nag, can be impulsive and happy-most of the time... :)

crazy
12th June 2006, 11:49 AM

crazy.. :lol: r u ok? :lol: :lol: god bless u... :roll:

i dont know!
thank u! :)

selvakumar
12th June 2006, 12:58 PM
Alan :clap: for this thread

One more thread :D :D :D

for fight :thumbsup:

nms
12th June 2006, 01:19 PM
Alan!
R u newly married.??

Shakthiprabha.
12th June 2006, 01:23 PM
:roll: @ selva and nms

Anoushka
12th June 2006, 02:53 PM
Alan :lol: I generally find women who have a interest outside home and do things independantly rarely nag :) some of us do complain, but that might be for a genuine reason!

Anoushka, I beg to differ!

PP madam: Please explain :) It would be really interesting to know your point of view!

What I meant in the above statment is, it need not neccessarily mean working women, but women who are independant and do things other than just cooking and cleaning! My mother is a housewife, but I've always seen her as a fiercly independant woman. I rarely see her complaining about anything or nagging my Dad about anything! My Dad has had a travelling job in the past 25 odd years and she has always managed the home on her own :)

pavalamani pragasam
12th June 2006, 03:53 PM
Nothing very controversial, Anoushka. :D I feel it is rather the individual woman's temperament, outlook, self esteem etc which make her a more nagging person or a less nagging person irrespective of independence, career or position. Some women do derive genuine pleasure, sadistic though, by being a thorn in the flesh. :( A be/itter half! :oops:

ramky
12th June 2006, 04:24 PM
Alan!
R u newly married.??
Alan : I am also curious to know, considering your recent posts.

crazy
12th June 2006, 04:25 PM
Alan!
R u newly married.??
Alan : I am also curious to know, considering your recent posts.

yes he married for some months ago :roll:

dsath
13th June 2006, 06:07 PM
For all those who thought that only women nagged, this would be delightful :)
http://www.hindu.com/mp/2006/06/12/stories/2006061200740300.htm

scorpio
15th June 2006, 12:12 AM
Alan- Didn't quite expect this question from you, this soon!!!!! :-)

I don't crib, complain, nag and am not impulsive. Coming to think of it, I think I don't have time to do all these.

One confession but, I boss around :lol:

dev
15th June 2006, 08:02 AM

Me too... :oops:

pavalamani pragasam
15th June 2006, 08:10 AM
Alan,so now you see the 2 categories women fall into! :lol: God save men! :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
15th June 2006, 08:22 AM

:oops:

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE to boss around......

BUT I CANT. I DONT. NEVER DONE IT.

:oops: :banghead:

dev
15th June 2006, 08:55 AM

:oops:

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE to boss around......

BUT I CANT. I DONT. NEVER DONE IT.

:oops: :banghead:

SP, athuku en ippadi muttikireengo?... I boss around...but I generally don't take it seriously if ppl don't do things the way wish... it's just that I keep giving instructions... :oops: :roll: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
15th June 2006, 09:06 AM
:D dev,

Sometimes..... I badly wish.....

I be more dominating or commanding :D

yet, when it comes to actually doing it,
I ONLY REQUEST or SAY MY STAND.......
and let the other party decide HIS OR HER decision.

Probably its because deep down I feel,
each person HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE THEIR LIFE THE WAY THEY WANT :)

So, its always......

"I feel this way.......... u have right to differ...... choice is urs"

thats how I am.

contradictory I suppose :)

Or may be the dominating urge in me is just a thin film,
which actually DOES NOT EXIST in my real nature at all :D

Hulkster
15th June 2006, 09:26 AM
The word nagging is not entitled to women..it is entitled to humans generally..it just happens that women tend to do it more emotively and it registers into our minds that women are the ones who nag.

It really depends on how the person perceives the nagging. Sometimes it can be done out of fustration..sometimes it may be due to anger and sometimes it is really meant to wake us up but we just do not heed it. Another thing about why they say it as nagging is due to people not being able to counter the opinions of that person leading themselves to give up and call that person a nagging type. Basically i feel that things like this are human emotions...it just depends on how we interpret it as....men interpret it as women thing which shows more of ignorance rather than acceptance of the truth that it is a commonity amongst humans...:)

Personally i feel happy that im nagged..cause i know that person cares for me..unless its meant to hurt me..:D

rachel
15th June 2006, 10:30 AM
Alan,so now you see the 2 categories women fall into! :lol: God save men! :rotfl:

sometimes guys can act like babies...they need to be looked after by giving orders :lol2: :lol:

Justice
15th June 2006, 10:35 AM
sometimes guys can act like babies...they need to be looked after by giving orders :lol2: :lol:

guys act like babies.. but girls are babies.. no wonder guys call them 'baby' :lol:

maha janangale adikka varaatheenga :(

rachel
15th June 2006, 10:40 AM

guys act like babies.. but girls are babies.. no wonder guys call them 'baby' :lol:

maha janangale adikka varaatheenga :(

:twisted:

bingleguy
15th June 2006, 10:45 AM
:lol: Justice ... innikki enna vambu moodaa ungalukku ?

Hulkster
15th June 2006, 10:49 AM
Ellarukkum oru chinna clarification..yen katchikaarar agilan enna solla varugiraar na..ennathaan cute ah nadithaalum ponnunga mathiri cute ah irukka mudiyaathu ambilleigalakku nu solla varaaru...yethukkum yen katchikaraar naal vantha kolapathukku naan manippu keikuraen..:notworthy:

Justice
15th June 2006, 10:52 AM
I think hulk likes to kiss babies :D

rachel
15th June 2006, 10:54 AM

:lol: :lol:

Hulkster
15th June 2006, 10:57 AM

I like the touch of babies they are so soft and silky and their look can just melt you away...you just feel like being a father..but i just dunt feel like kissing them though..neva eva had that feeling.:D...if u meant the girls...certainly nope..:)

Hulkster
15th June 2006, 10:58 AM
Alright enough of digression....let the people post comments on the common misconception of woman as naggers and impulsive characters..:)

Alan
17th June 2006, 09:27 AM
The word nagging is not entitled to women..it is entitled to humans generally..it just happens that women tend to do it more emotively and it registers into our minds that women are the ones who nag.

It really depends on how the person perceives the nagging. Sometimes it can be done out of fustration..sometimes it may be due to anger and sometimes it is really meant to wake us up but we just do not heed it. Another thing about why they say it as nagging is due to people not being able to counter the opinions of that person leading themselves to give up and call that person a nagging type. Basically i feel that things like this are human emotions...it just depends on how we interpret it as....men interpret it as women thing which shows more of ignorance rather than acceptance of the truth that it is a commonity amongst humans...:)

Personally i feel happy that im nagged..cause i know that person cares for me..unless its meant to hurt me..:D

Well said, hulk!