PDA

View Full Version : Fanaa

Alan
12th June 2006, 10:13 PM
Did anyone see Fanaa? We may go for Fanaa tomm, after the Hartal.

ssanjinika
12th June 2006, 11:37 PM
Check out the reivews on Hindi movies thread.

chaotic whisperz
14th June 2006, 05:06 AM
ITS PROBABLY GOOD

KAJOL IS IN IT
DUHH

ramky
20th June 2006, 09:53 AM
can see it once. couple of very good songs, rest are also fine.

Querida
28th June 2006, 08:56 AM
Watched today,

I think I loved the song Chand Sifarish (beautiful song!) more than the whole movie...it keeps playing over in my head more than any of the other songs...well more than any song right now :D
kinda dubious at the beginning (can only happen in movies notion) and then predictable...serious matters kinda rushed near ending...

Sandeep
28th June 2006, 01:49 PM
With Krrish out this topic is so boring.

ramky
28th June 2006, 05:42 PM
Watched today,

I think I loved the song Chand Sifarish (beautiful song!) more than the whole movie...it keeps playing over in my head more than any of the other songs...well more than any song right now :D

same here ! :D coupla my friends too said same thing. :o

ramky
1st July 2006, 03:40 AM
Fanaa - Mere Haath Mein - melancholy beat, with poetical prose in the middle expressing the longing of the separated lovers.

Dekho Na - light & pleasant to hear, music score somewhat like a ghazal.

Chanda Chamke - nice lyrical play of rhyming words !

Unicorn
19th July 2006, 09:32 PM
Better than hum Tum n Mujse dosti karoge :oops:

Querida
19th July 2006, 09:41 PM
Fanaa - Mere Haath Mein - melancholy beat, with poetical prose in the middle expressing the longing of the separated lovers.

Ramky why no comment on the "best" song (in my pov :musicsmile: ) Chand Sifarish? I love the meaning of the lyrics as well the smooth way in which the music director has intertwined the different music styles. :D

ramky
19th July 2006, 11:32 PM

Ramky why no comment on the "best" song (in my pov :musicsmile: ) Chand Sifarish? I love the meaning of the lyrics as well the smooth way in which the music director has intertwined the different music styles. :D

Querida : :yes: :exactly: :D especially, the tabla beat in sync with the bass guitar and segments like that :musicsmile: ! btw i thought i had already mentioned that it IS THE BEST in some other topic about Fanaa :roll:

Surya
5th August 2006, 02:33 AM
So far:

Lagaan = BLOCKBUSTER

Mangal Pandey = BLOCKBUSTER

Rand Ge Basanthi = BLOCKBUSTER

Fanaa = BLOCKBUSTER

so that's 4 Consecutive Blockbusters? :roll: :shock: