PDA

View Full Version : STAR VIJAY

VENKIRAJA
18th June 2006, 10:00 PM
THEY STAND UNIQUE.
I like programs of vijay tv now a days.a channel that helds the heritage of star network.
especially GRANDMASTER(GM),KALAKKA POVATHU YAARU(KPY),VASOOL RANI(VR),LOLLU SABA(LS),COFEE WITH SUCHEE(CSW).
lets discuss.also their movies bharati,kamaraj,iruvar,arangetra velai,etc. are good(sun tv just makes everyone cry)

P_R
18th June 2006, 10:25 PM
Sigaram Thotta ManidhargaL

VENKIRAJA
20th June 2006, 06:06 PM
BUT THATS OVER!

Surya
23rd June 2006, 06:20 AM
My Fav Shows I always Watch:

Samarpanam, Yaathirai.

Then:

Grandmaster. :thumbsup:
Super Singer! :thumbsup: 8-)
Kalakka Povathu Yaaru. :rotfl: :lol:
Kofee With Suchi! 8-) :thumbsup:

Out of those..I'd say Super Singer is the Best! 8-)

VENKIRAJA
23rd June 2006, 08:20 PM
but unlike paatukku paatu or sabthaswarangal,ss is a program i think for the haves.(the houses they show of the contestants are biggggg,they all seem to have talents but many better performers weeded out,etc.makes it unworthy)

Surya
24th June 2006, 07:24 AM
I think the present batch, is filtered well...If they had the talent then they got in, that's what I think. :)

VENKIRAJA
1st July 2006, 05:03 PM
saw simbu there?like a tr movie,full of comedy,esp.changing songs:manmadharaasa was laughter theraphy!

Surya
4th July 2006, 03:08 AM
Venki Raja,
When was this? According to the NRI version of VJ TV. that's (simbu) only this coming friday. :cry: Last week they had teh one where they were first divided into 3 groups and they had to perform. And the Chennai Group got 2nd price, with Madurai Gorup in 1st.

Then this week. (2 days ago.) they just aired that again.....:x I was waiting to see who got rejected....

Did Vijay Krishna or Fevin get rejected? :o :(

VENKIRAJA
8th July 2006, 05:08 PM
i think u're well aware now,yeah thatz it!
predict who'll be the super singer now!

VENKIRAJA
21st July 2006, 07:17 PM
VASOOL RANI'S LATEST HAPE IS DAZZLIN.HOW ABT U ALL?

Surya
16th August 2006, 03:41 AM
I usually don't watch Vasool Rani that much. I'll keep an eye out for it since u like it, and let u konw. :D

VENKIRAJA
8th September 2006, 08:26 PM
COFEE WITH SUCHI HAS BECOME A TRASH WITH ANUHASN:WHAT D U SAY?
BUT GM HAS BCOME SUPERB:U CAN PREDICT THAT PERSONALITY THRU SMS N WIN A PC IF RIGHT! :) :bluejump:

yvsmani
18th September 2006, 10:43 PM
star vijay is the best channel according to me with variety of programmes

Surya
20th September 2006, 03:11 AM
:exactly: to everything said here! :D

Coffee with Suchi was sooo awesome! Coffee with Anu just Blows!! I don't like it, she isn't very good. Suchi was much better! 8-)

And VJ TV is the best among the rest of the lot! 8-) It has a veriety of shows, as well as many shows that depict personal talent of ppl, and many shows that stress General Knoledge, and Many shows that stres Culture! 8-) 8-)

Prasanna
9th June 2007, 08:30 PM
lollu sabha rocks :yes:

VENKIRAJA
24th June 2007, 02:30 PM

cool avatar!
buthe can very well saty in the smaller screen,he doesn't tickle the rib at the silver screens.boring idiot!

Prasanna
26th June 2007, 12:28 PM

cool avatar!
buthe can very well saty in the smaller screen,he doesn't tickle the rib at the silver screens.boring idiot!

perhaps u will find the ultimate person who is gr8 in both screens. maybe ur ultimate star :mrgreen: :devil: :lol: :noteeth:

VENKIRAJA
26th June 2007, 04:13 PM

cool avatar!

perhaps u will find the ultimate person who is gr8 in both screens. maybe ur ultimate star :mrgreen: :devil: :lol: :noteeth:

eZhaveduthavane!
why do u make meaningless posts here?
if u can't make a joke outta me get lost!
if u bring ajith here,i think ur damn ass will be shattered......mind u!

aanaa
26th June 2007, 06:12 PM
please
go with gentlemen style
no hard words
healthy argument please

TamilMoon
1st July 2007, 06:05 PM
lollu sabha rocks :yes: :exactly: :exactly:

Kreedam
1st July 2007, 06:28 PM

cool avatar!

eZhaveduthavane!
why do u make meaningless posts here?
if u can't make a joke outta me get lost!
if u bring ajith here,i think ur damn ass will be shattered......mind u!

VENKIRAJA :clap: :thumbsup:

Thalafanz
2nd July 2007, 11:33 AM
Lollusaba SUCKS!!!
I understand that It's comedy show but it often irritates and hurts peoples' feelings....
If a program makes comedy out of hurting people, then it's not funny anymore....
All they can do is mock actors and their movies...
Instead, they shud come out with their own comedies...I think it's better... :thumbsup:

Sanguine Sridhar
8th July 2007, 04:57 PM
i saw couple of episodes - "Airtel Super Singer Jnr" . Finals was too good. Esply Krishnamoorthy. When he sang the whole "Sangeedha Jaadhimullai" I couldn control my emotion, what a terrific voice. I think he will win the title! Its a very tough song but he did a great job...! Previous episodes were bit boring,meeting with Pooja,Dhanush,their dinner,how they sleep..blah blah...! too much,it actually stopped the flow and speed of the program.

tvsankar
8th July 2007, 08:55 PM
what about Kana kaanum kaalangal?

Ramakrishna
8th July 2007, 10:20 PM
what about Kana kaanum kaalangal?

It is the best of all serials among all channels

tvsankar
8th July 2007, 10:47 PM
About the serial,

INdha kalathu kids ku padikum podhu varum kashtam

Nichayam ippodhu ellam nadakaradhu dhan.

Reason - Single familya anadhu dhan nu adikadi thonudhu.Veetil periyavanga irundhal, like thatha patti - ivanga kitte kashtathai share pannikalam.
Nichayam vayasana periyavnaga kids ku than support a irupanga eppodhum....
.Kashtathai sollika veetil periyavanga illai.... idhu dhan indha serial parkum podhu thonudhu....

TamilMoon
9th July 2007, 09:37 PM
school life'ku thirumba pona maadhiri irukku :)

VENKIRAJA
29th July 2007, 06:35 PM
i saw couple of episodes - "Airtel Super Singer Jnr" . Finals was too good. Esply Krishnamoorthy. When he sang the whole "Sangeedha Jaadhimullai" I couldn control my emotion, what a terrific voice. I think he will win the title! Its a very tough song but he did a great job...! Previous episodes were bit boring,meeting with Pooja,Dhanush,their dinner,how they sleep..blah blah...! too much,it actually stopped the flow and speed of the program.

Did u hear Balasarangan singing "Ayiram Nilave vaa".It was amazing(better than what u've mentioed IMO)I just thot he wud be given.he dint qualify for the finals itself!Appuram Dhanyashree......both the girl :P and her voice were sweet!

R.Latha
29th October 2007, 08:03 AM
கனா காணும் காலங்கள், மதுரை, சூப்பர் சிங்கர், கலக்கப் போவது யாரு போன்ற தரமான நிகழ்ச்சிகளை வழங்கி வரும் விஜய் டி.வி., இந்த வரிசையில் `நைட் ஷோ' என்னும் புதிய நிகழ்ச்சியை திங்கட்கிழமை முதல் தொடங்க உள்ளது.

கோலிவுட்டின் சினிமா சம்பந்தப்பட்ட அத்தனை நிகழ்வுகளையும் நேயர்கள் ரசிக்கும்படி கொடுப்பதே இந்த புதிய நிகழ்ச்சியாகும்.

திங்கள் இரவு 9.30 மணிக்கு `அறிந்ததும் அறியாததும்' இதில் பிரபல நட்சத்திரங்கள் தங்களின் விருப்பு, வெறுப்பு போன்றவற்றை நேயர்களுடன் பகிர்ந்து கொள்கின்றனர். மேலும் அந்த நட்சத்திரங்கள் தங்களின் பாஷன், ஸ்டேட்மெண்ட், பிடித்த உணவு, உடை, பிடித்த இடம், பொழுதுபோக்கு, ஆகியவற்றை பற்றி சுவாரஸ்யமாக பேசுகிறார்கள்.. திங்கள் தோறும் இரவு 9.30 மணிக்கு விஜய் டி.வி.யில் ஒளிபரப்பாக உள்ளது, இந்நிகழ்ச்சி.

செவ்வாய் அன்று, `சினிமா காரம் காபி' ஒளிபரப்பாக உள்ளது. அந்த வாரத்தில் கோலிவுட்டில் நடக்கும் அனைத்து நிகழ்வுகளையும் இந்த அரை மணி நேரத்தில் தெரிந்து கொள்ளலாம். ஷைலஜா, ப்ரீத்தி மற்றும் திவ்யா பங்குபெறும் இந்நிகழ்ச்சியில் சினிமா பற்றிய எல்லா செய்திகளையும் சுடச்சுட வழங்குகின்றனர்.

புதன் தோறும் `கடவுள் பாதி மிருகம் பாதி' புகழ் ஜெகன் - `ரீல் பாதி ரியல் பாதி' நிகழ்ச்சியில் வந்து கலக்குகிறார். இதில் நண்டு, வண்டு, செண்டு என்ற மூன்று கதாபாத்திரங்களை ஏற்று, தமிழ் திரைப்படங்களை அலசி ஆராய உள்ளார்.

வியாழன் அன்று `மதன்ஸ் திரைப்பார்வையில்' மாதம் ஒரு தலைப்பை எடுத்துக் கொண்டு அதன் அடிப்படையில் வந்த படங்களை விமர்சிக்கிறார், மதன். அவர் ஆக்ஷன், நடனம், இசை என வெவ்வேறு தலைப்புகளைக் கொண்டு மாதம் முழுவதும் அதன் அடிப்படையில் அமைந்த திரைப்படங்களை நேயர்களுடன் பகிர்ந்து கொள்கிறார்.

மேலும் அந்த மாதத்தின் இறுதியில், மதன் தான் `டிஸ்கஸ்' செய்த தலைப்புக்கு தொடர்புடைய முக்கியப் புள்ளியை அழைத்து அவர்களையும் கவுரவப்படுத்த உள்ளார். இதில் நேயர்களும் தங்களின் கருத்துக்களை தெரியப்படுத்தலாம்.

இந்த நிகழ்ச்சிக்கான தொடக்க விழா சென்னையின் பிரபல ஸ்டார் ஓட்டல் ஒன்றில் நடந்தது. நடிகர்கள் விஷால், ஜெயம்ரவி, சிம்பு, எஸ்.வி.சேகர்,அஸ்வின்சேகர், நடிகைகள் குஷ்பு, பிரியாமணி, லட்சுமிராய், பாரதி, டைரக்டர்கள் சரண், தரணி, தயாரிப்பாளர் அழகன் தமிழ்மணி ஆகியோர் கலந்து கொண்டார்கள்.

cuty2sweety
21st December 2007, 08:59 PM
R u ppl watching this serial?Prajan is just tooo good :D

Dhesh
25th December 2007, 11:35 PM
I watch that serial on the net. It's really good. Prajin and Chandra act very well together.