Nakeeran
20th June 2006, 01:28 PM
Kanavu kaanbadahu enbadhu ella manidhargalukkum undu

If someone says that he doesnt dream, he is a liar

Every night, we get a dream.

Some might have become reality precisely, some just remain a dream only

Lets share our dream experiences & also continue with what we dreamt yesterday

Let me start :

All night, I was dreaming about the Ajit - Bala issue & dreamt that Bala getting patched up with Ajit , apologising to him !

I could see Vijaykanth doing the natamai work here & I was also present as a witness !

crazy
20th June 2006, 02:52 PM
day before yesterday i dreamt of sitting for chemistry exam :cry:

selvakumar
20th June 2006, 03:02 PM
There is already a thread available here to discuss about DREAMS :D

skanthan
21st June 2006, 12:29 AM
Hi, selvakumar! Pls give me the url of that thread. Thanx!

Shakthiprabha.
21st June 2006, 04:56 AM
:hammer:

Everydayyyyyyyyy some dumb dream.
Today awful dream. I got up with a jolt.

I dreamt I am being chased by some unknown idiots, who wanan physically abuse. :oops:

I am running like hell to escape from them.

:cry:

THERE IS NO SEPERATE HELL.
DREAMS ARE HELL.

Surya
21st June 2006, 05:32 AM
:lol: :lol:

A Few days ago, I had an long dream...but I only remember one part of it clearly. Everything else is sort of blury...

Basically:

I'm in a Hotel Room. I'm sitting there, and theres a knock on the door. I don't answer it for some reason. The door breaks open, and these two guys with ....get this...sickles push the door out of their way and come inside. I get up, one of them grabs me and pins me to the wall. I knee him in the groin, he drops his sickle. I catch it before it hits the ground, and I kick him, and he falls down. Then the other guy comes at me screaming. I duck down so the sickle that he's waiving doesn't hit my face. And now he is behind me. I turn around bring the sickle up and with both my arms, I hit his head with it....The Sickle gets suck on to his head like a nail on a piece of wood. I try to pull it out, but it's in deep. I turn around and put my hand on my stomach, and my stomach is gushing with blood...:shock: :( That's all I remember. :cry: Wierd...NOW THAT IS A NIGHTMARE. When I woke up, my whole body was drenched in Sweat!

Although it was quite exciting. :P

Badri
21st June 2006, 06:25 AM
Please continue discussing this in the existing thread

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=191

This thread is now locked