PDA

View Full Version : Surrogate motherhood

Nakeeran
26th June 2006, 11:01 PM
An example is the movie Chorie Chorie Chupke Chupke wherein Preity Zinta takes in the spem of Salmankhan & delivers a baby on behalf of his wife Rani Mukherjee

Of late,

One could hear this type of motherhood regularly. Is this a welcome act or what ?

Where are we leading to ?

Lets discuss.

rachel
27th June 2006, 03:07 AM
i think it's ok... :roll:

kb
27th June 2006, 05:03 AM
evlavo prachana irruku.. ithuthaan remba mukkiyamaa :twisted:

solona
27th June 2006, 06:00 AM
Ithuvum oru prachanai than kb!kayyam agi 10/15 varshum kozhandhai ilaama irundu parunga ithu evalavu PERIYA prachanai endru pooriyum.

I think for people who really cannot have a child, this is the ultimate solution. But this should not become a commerce, and should be limited to cases only with extreme necessity.

madhu
27th June 2006, 06:11 AM
evlavo prachana irruku.. ithuthaan remba mukkiyamaa :twisted:

KB... water scarcity irukkara oorukku thanneer periya vishayam.. adhu pOla this is an issue for persons with no issues..

for others it may not be a big issue.

kb
27th June 2006, 06:14 AM
Ithuvum oru prachanai than kb!kayyam agi 10/15 varshum kozhandhai ilaama irundu parunga ithu evalavu PERIYA prachanai endru pooriyum.

I think for people who really cannot have a child, this is the ultimate solution. But this should not become a commerce, and should be limited to cases only with extreme necessity.

this is a serious problem but the solution is not the one discussed here.

adoption is the best solution for this.this is happening in real world too

kb
27th June 2006, 06:18 AM
An example is the movie Chorie Chorie Chupke Chupke wherein Preity Zinta takes in the spem of Salmankhan & delivers a baby on behalf of his wife Rani Mukherjee

Of late,

One could hear this type of motherhood regularly. Is this a welcome act or what ?

Where are we leading to ?

Lets discuss.

do u think this will be accepted if the problem is not with the wife.
will the other way work or will TN people accept it :?

Badri
27th June 2006, 06:19 AM
This topic has been discussed at great length here

An Issue (http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=2247)

Pls continue your discussions in the same thread.

I am locking this thread