PDA

View Full Version : What is need for Copying/inspiring?

smss_engineer
1st July 2006, 03:13 PM
Why indian music directors are copying tunes?

1. whether they are lack in creativity?
2. To make money with less/no work?
3. To get popularity in short time?

dinesh2002
1st July 2006, 03:47 PM
omgoodness.... :shock: dun u have any other topics to talk about other than this boring subject...????? ANNIYAN in music section has already rise!!! Makkalz....beware!! :lol2:... play the background music!!! Passion Of Christ's Resurrection.....oppps....sorry...i mean Stranger in black... :lol2:

rashid2raj
1st July 2006, 04:24 PM
i think: 3. To get popularity in short time.. At least in mr. Harris Jayarajs case.. :lol:

MADDY
2nd July 2006, 02:40 AM
i do not understand this thread at all......the question is something and the poll is something else or is it only me seeing like this.....

dinesh2002
2nd July 2006, 11:28 AM
i do not understand this thread at all......the question is something and the poll is something else or is it only me seeing like this.....

spare this brother,he is abit confised.... 8-)

suresh_17
19th July 2006, 07:05 PM
omgoodness.... :shock: dun u have any other topics to talk about other than this boring subject...????? ANNIYAN in music section has already rise!!! Makkalz....beware!! :lol2:... play the background music!!! Passion Of Christ's Resurrection.....oppps....sorry...i mean Stranger in black... :lol2:

no need to play stranger in black
Just play :lol: :lol: Deep Forests 'Night Bird' :lol: :lol:

tfmlover
7th August 2006, 09:57 AM

cheap victory
do we need to knw because and why ?
what ever it is copy is a copy ! carbon is carbon
nothings beats the real thing
its nose candy not coke :lol:

nilavupriyan
7th August 2006, 10:06 AM
ask deva anu malik

bingleguy
7th August 2006, 10:17 AM

I dont agree with the first point ! Our MDs are really packed with a lot of creativity ... forget the few who copy, think of them who bring originality ! Its the diversified interest which make them to look for more n more different tunes ... Thnk of, how many different n varied tastes we hav ....

North Indian
South indian ...........
bangalore interest,
chennai likes
andhra beats,
punjabi treats

like this , the list goes on ! so tis this diversification that makes ppl to look out for more !

English tunes ... what is the frequency of the tunes that they come up with ..... 2 in a year ... or probably 3 .... but we expect out MDs to come up with 6 tunes for a film and expect him to make 5-6 movies and above :-) From where can we expect 36+ different tunes in a year ... when others do only 3 in a year !

So that could be the reason, why they have to flick !