PDA

View Full Version : Thimiru - YSR

slperson1
11th July 2006, 06:56 PM
Looks like the songs will be commin out soon the trailer is already out.Seems like the villain is a woman in this movie.The trailer makes it seem like pudhupetttai and sandhai kozhi.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/trailer/8163.html

baba88
11th July 2006, 07:12 PM
the song in the trailer sounds like the vallavan theme.

vasanth2006
19th July 2006, 06:06 PM
Guys,

i seen the ad in dailys that this album is going to release soon. ( innum sila dhinankalil.....).

anybody know what is the exact date of album releasing?

Hulkster
22nd July 2006, 08:54 AM
Thimiru songs released yesterday.

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/livewire/id/4999/news/thimiru.html

Expecting either tamilnapster or tamilmp3tracks to put the audio in their sites soon...:D

MrJudge
24th July 2006, 06:38 PM
Got hold of thimiru CD. There are five songs alongwith the theme music (the one coming on the trailer). To my surprise, only two songs are folk kind and the rest are YSR-style songs.

popeye11
24th July 2006, 08:19 PM
Listen to Thimiru SOngs Online

http://www.raaga.com/channels/tamil/movie/T0000831.html

popeye11
24th July 2006, 08:34 PM
Songs fall in the OKAY category..

Maybe sound better after a few listenings..

inetk
24th July 2006, 10:15 PM
100 straight-to-the-point words on Yuvan's music for Thimiru!
http://itwofs.com/milliblog/

Sanjeevi
25th July 2006, 05:11 PM
hmmm

I am waiting for Satham Podathey.......

vasanth2006
29th July 2006, 09:02 PM
at first hearing i thought ohh it is another medicore album from yuvan. but after hearing some times, this album sounds good.

Pure Commercial Album.

As Their advertisement, The songs are having electrifying music only. All
songs are fast paced only. Only one drawback of this album is that
there is no pure melody. thithikkara vayasu is
the pick of the album. it is the fast paced melody.

For melodies i will look for "satham podathey", paruthi veeran and
deepavali.

i didnt expected much from this album. so this album exceeds my expectations
after some times hearing

Kattiko rappa rappa

fast paced number. simply beautiful interludes and preludes. musical
composition is very good.

oppurane oppurane

good folk based song. gangai amaran voice suited well. in folk area, yuvan's
ability is shown little bit in this song.

thithikkara vayasu

my pick of the album. nice fast paced melody. good orchestration.

Mana madurai

Typical kuttu song. There is no special in this song. But it has catchy tune.
This number is for front benchers.

Money money

Typical yuvan style. I like the RAP bits in this song. The rhythm style
is something catchy. Interesting interludes. This number is for city modern girls.

MrJudge
30th July 2006, 07:20 AM
Yes, Vasanth. thithikkira vayasu is too good and that is my pick also. All YSR-type songs are good. The Shankar mahadevan number is the only one below average stuff.

vasanth2006
31st July 2006, 01:25 PM
[tscii:516959e58f]Thimiru is going to release on coming Friday (August 4).

Yuvan will rock in the BGM as usual. :D I am eagerly looking for the BGM of the movie.
(may be tiny songs will be there.)

Another important thing about movie is that Priyan’s camera is simply awesome in the trailor bit. hats-off to priyan. :clap:
[/tscii:516959e58f]

MrJudge
3rd August 2006, 07:38 AM
Music Review
Thimiru - One for the masses
IndiaGlitz [Wednesday, August 02, 2006]

He is the latest sensation in Kollywood. With his tunes topping all charts and his movies making it big.

Yuvan Shankar Raja has already proved his mettle. Adding one more to his latest hits is Thimiru. It has a mix of racy, soft and peppy tunes. The highlight being a song sung by Gangai Amaran.

Thimiru starring Vishal, Reema Sen and Shriya Reddy is directed by debutant Tharun Gopi.

The other talking point of the album is that Yuvan recorded the songs in a studio in Bangkok.

Hitherto Yuvan was seen as a music-composer who can come up with classy stuff. In Thimiru, he has gone ahead to prove that he can also score music for the front-benchers.

Kattiko Rappa (Kunal Shreya Ghoshal)

A foot-tapping number. With brisk music and a peppy chorus accompanying, the song is sure to make it big. Shreya Ghosal with her brisk voice injects life into the song. Yuvan has used additional percussions well.

Thithikura Vayasu (Anupama)

A melody inspired accompanied by western music. Anupama, known for such songs, has done her best here too. Soft beats accompanying the lyric gives the song the right lift. The catchy English lyrics used in between as chorus in the song is another highlight.

Mana Madurai (Shankar Mahadevan)

Yuvan Shankar has given an earthy and a peppy tune inspired by folksy tradition. A perfect mass song with brisk music sure to make it to the top of the audiocharts. Who else but Shankar Mahadevan can render such high voltage song. Yuvan has made the right choice.

Money Money (Anuska)

A hip-hop kind of number. Singing in an Anglican slang is Anuska for the number. However the song reminds one of Yuvan's earlier tunes. The trumpets and the drums are used to the maximum. A rap in between is also catchy.

Opuranae (Gangai Amaran)

The pick of the album. A musician and singer himself Gangai Amaran has sung the song which sticks to our lips instantly. A typical 'dappanguthu' number, Yuvan has again proved his mettle in coming up with a tune that front-benchers would love. Shades of his father Illayaraja's works in early 80's could be seen. Yet, the rocking song of the album.

MrJudge
3rd August 2006, 05:12 PM
Thimiru's second trailer with song bits available at

http://www.nowrunning.com/broadband/player.asp?o=t&movieNo=3118&it=1102

coucou
3rd August 2006, 11:34 PM
I'm diaspointed with this album i expect much better from Yuvan. :( Yuvan has to stop doing the music as he do in kedi, thimiru :?
Vallavan stays the recent best album of yuvan. Wait for deepavali 8-)

coucou
3rd August 2006, 11:40 PM
Thimiru's second trailer with song bits available at

http://www.nowrunning.com/broadband/player.asp?o=t&movieNo=3118&it=1102

even though songs aren't great, picturation of songs is amazing, overall, for "mana madhurai" 8-)

MrJudge
4th August 2006, 01:18 PM
[tscii:d9b17dd07d]Movie Review
Thimiru - Fighting fit
IndiaGlitz [Friday, August 04, 2006]

Post Sandai Kozhi Vishal has managed to establish himself as an action-hero. Now Thimiru is a step towards confirming it. An action-packed entertainer with the right mix of commercial ingredients, Thimiru is one for the frontbenchers (and the box office).

Debutant director Tharun Gopi has taken a wafer thin storyline, but with a pulsating sequence of events, succeeds in sustaining the interest of the audience.

In a nutshell, the movie is about a group of baddies on Vishal's trail for no fault of his. How he manages to overcome them forms the crux.

The movie is about Ganesh (Vishal), who comes from Madurai to continue his medical course in Chennai. A group of baddies is on his pursuit. Meanwhile Srimathy (Reema Sen), daughter of Ganesh's professor, wants to meet him and thank him for helping her escape from the clutches of some vile elements.

When Ganesh and Srimathy meet they are surprised, for they know each other. Meanwhile, the gangsters on spotting both vow to kill them. Why? Well, it is flashback time.

Eswari (Shreya Reddy) is a shrewish, arrogant 'kattapanchayat' woman. She lends money at usurious rates and then goes after those families that fail to repay. Srimathy’s family falls foul of Eswari. It is Ganesh who helps Srimathy’s folks. Eswari, however, falls for Ganesh’s bravery and boldness. So she wants him to marry her. But the hero doesn’t.

She ends up kidnapping Ganesh's parents and threatens Ganesh to come to them and marry her. However Ganesh thwarts all her plans. Eventually in a freak mishap, Eswari meets her fate. Mistaking Ganesh to be the reason for their sister's death, Eswari's brothers Periya Karuppu (Manoj K Jayan) and Veerasamy (Vijayan) resolve to kill him.

Ganesh, who reaches Chennai for safety, is eventually forced to go back to his old ways to fight the baddies and restore order.

Vishal, who is just two films-old, has given a good performance. His tall physique comes handy in stunt scenes. In the company of Reema Sen, he is on the button, with his brisk stunt sequences. Reema Sen has got a limited footage, but has utilized it well. Vadivelu has a meaty role to play and has the audience in splits.

However the surprise element in the movie is Shreya Reddy. This VJ-turned-actress has played a girl with chutzpah and a raw attitude to life, who threatens Vishal to marry her.

It is heartening to see an actress who has the will (and talent) to attempt such a different role. Vadivelu as the college warden not just occupies a major screen space but delivers the goods as well. Also in the cast are Manoj K Jayan, former football player I M Vijayan, Manickam Vinayakam and Banuchander.

Though an often-seen theme, Tharun Gopi’s shrewd characterization and swift screenplay makes the movie engrossing. Yuvan Shankar Raja has come up with some peppy numbers, while Kanal Kannan's stunts are a major highlight.

However on the flip side, the second half is lengthy and packed with needless stunt sequences.

After Chellamae and Sandai Kozhi, no doubt Thimiru will help Vishal score a hat-trick.[/tscii:d9b17dd07d]

Djpak
5th August 2006, 12:27 AM
MANI MANI RIPPED FROM !

Lumidee Feat Busta Rhymes - Never Leave You

MrJudge
5th August 2006, 09:52 AM
anyone seen the movie?

MrJudge
5th August 2006, 10:15 AM
[tscii:f07ba3e2da]Tamil Movie Review : Timiru
Timiru – Just a commercial potboiler!!
Thimiru

Cast: Vishal, Reema Sen, Shriya Reddy.

Music Director: Yuvan Shankar Raja

Director: Tharun Gopi

Production: GK Films Corporation
If you are looking for the ‘Sandakozhi’ effect again with Vishal, do not miss Timiru. Vishal probably feels he fits the bill of the ‘angry young man’ perfectly. He does it again in ‘Timiru’. But what we are left with is a headache and a hangover, moments to yawn, and—yes--lot of skin on display. As we all know, Reema Sen, Kiran and Shreya Reddy can do no wrong when it comes to showing a little skin.

The director must have had a collection of all the violent movies on his shelf, along with the latest Vishal (‘Sandakozhi’), and you can swear that he has watched it several times, probably to maintain Vishal’s image or to follow the current sensation.
Tell tale

JThe story can be written on the back of a bus ticket. Shreya Reddy is the darling sister (not the “Chinnathambi” ‘Kushboo’ type) of two loan sharks in Madurai. She dares every one and performs her ‘dadagiri’ with no one to question. Ravishing Reema happens to cross roads with her and trouble starts. When Reema is disrobed by Shreya in the road, Vishal the hero comes to the rescue, and he in turn disrobes Shreya to get even. A shocked Shreya swears that she will marry Vishal for his insulting act.

Thimiru
Trouble brews and in the ensuing drama, Shreya sacrifices her life (!!) and asks her brothers to keep an eye on Vishal to prevent him from getting married to any other girl. Strange--yeah we thought so too. So that is Timiru’s storyline, and if you are worried about a glut of action flicks in the market, you may prefer to stay home.
Thimiru

Star cast

Vishal wears the shoes of the angry young man well, but we still think he was better in ‘Chellamae’? Vishal plays a quiet young medical student who minds his business in the first half. In the latter, he picks up the sword to fight against the evil loan sharks played by Manoj K Jayan and I.M Vijayan. Vishal’s menacing darkness contributes to the character. It is Shreya who steals the show with her immense presence in dialogue delivery and, obviously, by shaking her booty. The dialogues are too racy and Shreya’s overburdened delivery seems pretty obvious. We wished she downplayed a little bit. Is that too much to ask?

Thimiru
Reema limits herself to a couple of duets and some fairly decent acting, yes folks, you do get to see a lot of Reema in those songs. If she is not enough, we have Kiran onboard too. Her voluptuous looks and slinky moves definitely keep our folks from getting a puff during the song sequence.
Thimiru

The other folks like Manoj K Jayan, I.M Vijayan and Vadivelu play their part to near perfection. Vadivelu comes across as refreshment at times with his presence in the otherwise serious screenplay.

We wished the director would have left the Madurai slang alone, rather than experimenting with it—and none too skillfully. The screenplay does, however, move quickly and if you like the stuff, will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Final word

Vishal has delivered another commercial potboiler to his credit and his fans are going to eat it up. With glamour quotients like Reema, Shreya and Kiran (though Kiran appears for a mere flicker), the movie is the mix of melodrama and street violence that commercial cinema requires. Yuvan’s music and Priyan’s camerawork add to the attraction, and ‘Timiru’ is definitely worth a watch if you want to kill some time. [/tscii:f07ba3e2da]

MrJudge
5th August 2006, 10:16 AM
[tscii:31443323c9]Thimiru

By Moviebuzz

Vishal’s Thimiru which had a lot of buzz around it has a great racy first half with a suspense laden interval point that peters out to be totally predictable with a tame end. The film promises a lot but turns out to be just another action film with a meek guy turning into a larger-than-life hero who beats up an army of people, single handedly!

The plot definitely evokes a sense of déjà vu – a hardworking brilliant medical student who is a lovable mama’s boy turning into a silent but deadly fighting machine who makes mince meat out of the most dreaded gang in Madurai! A female vixen who shouts louder and is more mean than men, wanting to marry our hero after she receives a blow and is humiliated by him! An educated girl who falls in love with the hero after he saves her honour and later does the routine song ‘n’ dance with him and an assorted band of bad brothers who is the epitome of all evil.

The film opens with a group of thugs in various parts of Tamilnadu looking out for Ganesh whom they want to kill. Enters Ganesh (Vishal), a morose and silent guy who joins final year in a Chennai medical college and is protected by police and college authorities. He stays in hostel warden’s (Vadivel) room and Srimathi (Reema) his professor’s daughter falling for him not knowing who he is! But just before interval, Srimathi meets Ganesh who has saved her life when some goons at college plan to kill her and this leads to the twist in the tale. Now Ganesh has a dark past which is revealed.

A studious medical student and a pet of his parents, Ganesh accidentally bumps into Easwari (Shreya Reddy) sister of Periya Karuppu (Manoj K.Jayan) and Chinna Karuppu (I.M.Vijayan) money lenders and local goondas. Easwari is a foul mouthed vixen who swears to marry Ganesh after he beats her in public. It can’t get more bizarre as she kidnaps Ganesh’s parents and wait for him with a thali , but our hero turns a one-man fighting machine and thwarts her plans and in a freak mishap Easwari gets electrocuted. Before dying, she asks her brothers to see that Ganesh does not complete his studies and marry any other girl!

Thimiru is undoubtedly packaged to showcase Vishal as an action hero. The idea seems to project him in the Vijay mould, as they use the same formula of family sentiments, boorish villains, glamour girls, item number, comedy and lots of action to make the hero omnipotent. Playing wildly to the gallery, director Tarun Gopi has dished out an action mass masala movie to boost Vishal’s angry young man image. The characterization from the protagonist to the goon squad especially the satanic Easwari are patently childish or churlish.

On the upside the first half is racy and moves at rapid speed with songs well-placed, comedy of Vadivel and hard hitting interval suspense. But post interval the tempo slackens, characters turn into caricatures and the climax is predictable and banal. Vishal holds you riveted in the first half as the brooding medical student. His body language and expressions are top class with Kanal Kannan’s well-choreographed action scenes. Reema Sen looks fresh and she carries out what is expected of her role with ease and élan.

However it is Shreya Reddy as Easwari who is the scene stealer. Using her powerful eyes and wicked smile, the actress brings her character to life. But the sad thing is that I.M.Vijayan and Manoj K.Jayan are wasted as they just make a lot of noise and has not been given a single scene to score over the hero. Vadivelu rocks in a very funny comedy track that goes with the narration. Songs by Yuvan are nothing much to write about. Priyan’s camera is top class.

Verdict: Mass Masala Entertainer[/tscii:31443323c9]

MrJudge
6th August 2006, 06:02 PM
After seeing the film, I must say that two kuththu songs fit very well for the movie, rest are ok on the screen.

selvakumar
6th August 2006, 07:07 PM
After seeing the film, I must say that two kuththu songs fit very well for the movie, rest are ok on the screen.

KUTHU songs are o.k. But they won't last for long time.
I would be very happy if YUVAN avoids these kind of junk directors.

Yuvan should stop accepting these kind of films. SANDAKOZHI was fine and sleak. But this one :oops: :evil: :x

MrJudge
6th August 2006, 10:13 PM
KUTHU songs are o.k. But they won't last for long time.I would be very happy if YUVAN avoids these kind of junk directors.

Yuvan should stop accepting these kind of films. SANDAKOZHI was fine and sleak. But this one :oops: :evil: :x

No, I think he is doing the right job. He should be working for both offbeat films as well as commercial films. To be successful in the industry, you need the commercial bell ringing frequently. Musical aspect of this movie is much much better than other commercial films he was involved with. I think Thimiru will be a big hit at the BO.

selvakumar
7th August 2006, 09:37 AM
I think Thimiru will be a big hit at the BO.

Choosing commercial films is fine :D which he had already done with films like SK, Pattiyal etc
But the thing is the QUALITY OF THE FILM AND CONTENT. Obviously, there is a difference between neat commercial film and other things :roll:

So, IT would be better if YUVAN :P chooses films like SK, Pattiyal etc without composing for movies like this !

Anyhow, to be precise : He had done his job for this movie. I don't think it will be a hit (I have seen the movie already and have updated my review under TF)

bingleguy
7th August 2006, 09:40 AM
[tscii:60808f0b6a]

The plot definitely evokes a sense of déjà vu – a hardworking brilliant medical student who is a lovable mama’s boy turning into a silent but deadly fighting machine who makes mince meat out of the most dreaded gang in Madurai!

:roll:[/tscii:60808f0b6a]

Sanjeevi
7th August 2006, 10:05 AM
[tscii:a4f3898500]Box-office results!

By Moviebuzz | Monday, 07 August , 2006, 09:24

The results of the weekend clash between the young guns Jayam Ravi, Vishal and Jeeva - Something Something Unakkum Enakkum(SSUE), Thimiru and Aran are out.
The collection figures clearly shows that Vishal’s Thimiru is the winner at Kollywood box-office. The film took an extraordinary opening across Tamilnadu and the distributors who brought the film says that they will get back their investment in the first week itself, which is a clear indication that the film is a super hit.

Jayam Ravi’s SSUE in its second week, has withstood the Vishal storm successfully and is rock steady in collections. At Mayajaal the film did 95 percent in the first weekend while in its second weekend there was a marginal drop but still managed 87 percent.

Jeeva’s Aran is being appreciated by critics and got rave reviews but at box-office, its performance is poor and has taken a cold opening (its Malayalam version Keerthichakra is a super hit across Kerala).

[/tscii:a4f3898500]

Sanjeevi
7th August 2006, 10:20 AM
[tscii:561d2bc924]Vishal joins the big league!! Aug 06, 2006

A hat trick of victories at the box-office is something that even the lead heroes are finding difficult to achieve. A newcomer (but he no longer looks so) has just done this. Vishal seems to have pulled off the near impossible, his Timiru, which released this weekend opened big and is getting good reports. His first two films, Chellamae and Sandakkozhi had turned out to be hits.

Though Chellamae might be considered a film that had more for Reema Sen than for Vishaal, it did give his career the much-needed mileage.

Sandakkozhi proved that Vishaal had been accepted as a hero. Now, his Timiru, which has him playing a typical action hero role is getting a good response. All this can mean only one thing, Vishaal is hot property and is getting plum offers from big banners. It is being said that many of the lead heroines are keen sharing screen space with him.

This is certainly, great recognition for Vishal’s talent and hard work. The hunk is currently busy with the final schedule of Sivappathigaram following which he will be doing Tamiraparani. The buzz is that Salem A Chandrasekhar (Gajini fame producer) has offered Vishaal 1.25 crores for his dates. But Vishaal has put this offer on hold until he finishes his present commitments. All the best Vishal.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/aug-06-01/06-08-06-vishal.html[/tscii:561d2bc924]

MrJudge
7th August 2006, 11:53 AM
I think Thimiru will be a big hit at the BO.

Choosing commercial films is fine :D which he had already done with films like SK, Pattiyal etc
But the thing is the QUALITY OF THE FILM AND CONTENT. Obviously, there is a difference between neat commercial film and other things :roll:

So, IT would be better if YUVAN :P chooses films like SK, Pattiyal etc without composing for movies like this !

Anyhow, to be precise : He had done his job for this movie. I don't think it will be a hit (I have seen the movie already and have updated my review under TF)

SK and Pattiyal came from Lingusamy and Vishnuvardan, so they were neat. I am not denying it. But mass masala is different and did not work out for him (winner, ethiri etc...) before. This time looks like it will click at BO.

Thimiru is kinda vijay-type movie except that vishal did not deliver punch dialogues as often as vijay does. That is a good thing :)

MrJudge
9th August 2006, 05:16 PM
Thimiru will be released in telugu too just like sandakkozhi.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/24377.html

:)

muzammil_fr
10th August 2006, 12:07 AM
Mr Judge Thaan Post pannikitte irukiraar avarudaya Thunda rasa-vai Patri, but no one come and comment about them, i don't think, even the people don't read what u post, don't say how u come on this topic, i come for know , did u post same masala or any coment ':P'

MADDY
10th August 2006, 09:22 AM
muzammil, that is the fate of all YSR threads here...... :lol: .....he is a lame-duck as far as TFM is concrened.... :lol:

Sanjeevi
10th August 2006, 10:22 AM
Saw thimiru at Devi Paradise. First half is good

Amazing BGM by Yuvan :D

vasanth2006
10th August 2006, 11:01 AM
Mr Judge Thaan Post pannikitte irukiraar avarudaya Thunda rasa-vai Patri, but no one come and comment about them, i don't think, even the people don't read what u post, don't say how u come on this topic, i come for know , did u post same masala or any coment ':P'

guys,

Naan post pannanumnnu nenaikirappave, MrJudge post panniyidurar. we are reading those posts guys. u dont worry dudes.

then back to topic,

it seems Thimiru is doing well at BO. I seen this movie. if u want to see vijay type of movie, then u can go. complete mass masala movie with some different scenes. shreya reddy character is definitely intersting one.

the songs are well picturised. not bad.
yuvan's humming in BGM is superb . i really enjoyed that humming part ( ohhoo.. ohhoo..). it will suit either rajini or vijay.

To yuvan --- currently we heared lot of commerical music from u. now its time for good quality music. we hope paruthi veeran will satisfy us.

selvakumar
10th August 2006, 01:02 PM
muzammil, that is the fate of all YSR threads here...... :lol: .....he is a lame-duck as far as TFM is concrened.... :lol:

:roll: :oops: :? :shock: :o

MrJudge
10th August 2006, 02:27 PM
guys,

Naan post pannanumnnu nenaikirappave, MrJudge post panniyidurar. we are reading those posts guys. u dont worry dudes.

then back to topic,

it seems Thimiru is doing well at BO. I seen this movie. if u want to see vijay type of movie, then u can go. complete mass masala movie with some different scenes. shreya reddy character is definitely intersting one.

the songs are well picturised. not bad.
yuvan's humming in BGM is superb . i really enjoyed that humming part ( ohhoo.. ohhoo..). it will suit either rajini or vijay.

To yuvan --- currently we heared lot of commerical music from u. now its time for good quality music. we hope paruthi veeran will satisfy us.

We should not worry about these dummies who don't even know that there is a view counter in every thread of this forum. "For their information", it will tell if people atleast see (if not read) the postings or not. I also have a list of people, usually skip their postings. You can do the same Mr.muzammil_fr, if you don't want to read :)

Now back to Thimiru,

Yes, Yuvan's Bgm especially the chorus is so apt for this masala movie. That chorus lifts Vishal's character higher. I heard that thimiru is running packed all over tamilnadu. It is becoming a super hit now. I hope Vishal-Yuvan team works together in the coming years also.

MrJudge
10th August 2006, 02:41 PM

Dude, my "thundu rasa" is none other than rahman. :lol:

MADDY
10th August 2006, 05:51 PM

:roll: :oops: :? :shock: :o

selva, i have a question for u, where do u go when ARR is being bashed by judge and other IR fans??? all YSR bashing is just bcos of his fans' unwanted comments sprayed everywhere...we have nothing against YSR.....

forgot to add YSR is lame-duck with a dame-luck in TFM.....

MADDY
10th August 2006, 05:53 PM

Dude, my "thundu rasa" is none other than rahman. :lol:

can u show me somewhere thimuru is declared as a hit???? the songs all sucked and movie has awful reviews........hello even yuvan has given many flops this year......romba aadatha :twisted:

MrJudge
10th August 2006, 11:15 PM
can u show me somewhere thimuru is declared as a hit???? the songs all sucked and movie has awful reviews........hello even yuvan has given many flops this year......romba aadatha :twisted:

There are some postings in this thread that came from uppuma websites about thimiru's success at BO. Don't believe it, just go to the theaters, you can very well see it! The movie is not a great one, it has characters overacting in many places but still there are couple of good things in the movie, that's what makes it a success I guess.

I never say YSR gives only hits. If other MDs do as many movies as by him, they will be out of the industry within a year. But our man just moves up the ladder every day. :wink:

naan romba aadala, aana neenga aadatha attamaa

aadatha attamellam pottavanga mannukkulle
pona katha unakku theriyuma :)

muzammil_fr
10th August 2006, 11:33 PM
Vasanth, it's hurt u that i tell Thundu Rasa, then i am sorry man, i tell to only MR. Naattu Aamai , because he only like this name Thundu Raasa, as u say vasanth, i don't intrest read flop movies topic, so i move near my Great Hit SOK, i say only Thimuru is flop, But not all, His Previeus Vallavan is Good And Hit :)

jegansavannah
11th August 2006, 08:49 AM
ENNAPA REMBA YSR BASH PANREENGA.. thimiru padathuku idhuku mela onnum ARR kudae music potturukka maatar. itz another commercial movie in the pipeline..yuvan did a decent job.. far better than
songs from other musicdirectors in the recent times. I saw the movie y'day.. iam sure it will work with masses.. so. music koodae athe frequency la dhan irrukanum... ateast yuvan has learnt to give right music for right movies these days.. and picking about movies.. yuvan is IR son . he is following ARR style in music orchestration and sound engineering and following his dad footsteps in commiting more movies at short intervals..As for as he is confident.. let him do to his wishes.

villan007
11th August 2006, 10:06 AM
ENNAPA REMBA YSR BASH PANREENGA.. thimiru padathuku idhuku mela onnum ARR kudae music potturukka maatar. itz another commercial movie in the pipeline..yuvan did a decent job.. far better than
songs from other musicdirectors in the recent times. I saw the movie y'day.. iam sure it will work with masses.. so. music koodae athe frequency la dhan irrukanum... ateast yuvan has learnt to give right music for right movies these days.. and picking about movies.. yuvan is IR son . he is following ARR style in music orchestration and sound engineering and following his dad footsteps in commiting more movies at short intervals..As for as he is confident.. let him do to his wishes.

Eppo SUN TV la podum potha ? :roll:

Seriously Thimiru is a CRAP film.... Theatre ku polamunu ninaikravanga Don waste you money...
For those who download.. pls dont waste your bandwidth :(

jegansavannah
11th August 2006, 10:22 AM

selvakumar
11th August 2006, 11:42 AM
selva, i have a question for u, where do u go when ARR is being bashed by judge and other IR fans??? all YSR bashing is just bcos of his fans' unwanted comments sprayed everywhere...we have nothing against YSR.....

forgot to add YSR is lame-duck with a dame-luck in TFM.....

:lol:
oh... Sorry.. I didn't know that this is a KULAAIADI CHANDAI.. BTW, Thanks for the information :wave:

hmm.. Bashing ARR is like bashing one of the legends of TFM .. It is my humble opinion..to all ! :D

MrJudge
11th August 2006, 12:15 PM
Eppo SUN TV la podum potha ? :roll:

Seriously Thimiru is a CRAP film.... Theatre ku polamunu ninaikravanga Don waste you money...
For those who download.. pls dont waste your bandwidth :(

It is 100 times better than recent big star masala movies, aadhi (I just left the theater and didn't see the last 20 mins of it, couldn't even sit) and Thirupathi (didn't watch it, I guess people would have had the same feeling throughout the film). So Thimiru is an average film overall but good compared these previous craps.

villan007
11th August 2006, 12:21 PM
Thimiru is an average film overall but good compared these previous craps.

:rotfl: ...... Ennatha Solvenungo.. :lol2:

selvakumar
11th August 2006, 02:28 PM
It is 100 times better than recent big star masala movies, aadhi (I just left the theater and didn't see the last 20 mins of it, couldn't even sit) and Thirupathi (didn't watch it, I guess people would have had the same feeling throughout the film). So Thimiru is an average film overall but good compared these previous craps.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I thought that you were giving honest reviews. But this one is mind-blowing indeed !
Ask everyone who have seen THIMIRU.. It is far far far far far worser than the other two movies you have given :rotfl:
One thing: Thimiru would be remembered for one dialogue:
"aen mama.. unga kitta kekka koodathu, irunthaalum kekuraen.. ungalukku mattum ippa maman vayasaa iruntha, inda maari oru kattaya ipadi..........." :lol:
You call this as an average movie just coz that YSR had composed music for that !
I am not against YSR. But pity here is that he is accepting all the films nowadays no matter how crap they are !
His honest efforts and time are getting wasted in these movies.
Even TELUGU audience will say that they make better original movies of this sort rather than a crap :lol:

vasanth2006
11th August 2006, 02:52 PM
[tscii:52b5a0bc7f]The HINDU's Review

Action on solid ground - Thimiru

RACY RIGHT THROUGH: Thimiru

Genre: Action
Director: Tarun Gopi
Cast: Vishal, Reema Sen, Shreya Reddy
Storyline: The hero gets involved in a fracas and his life turns topsy-turvy.
Bottomline: The makings of a winner!

Sans hype or hoopla here's a young hero who is steadily climbing the ladder of success. G.K. Film Corporation's `Thimiru' (U) is Vishal's third film, and has the potential of making it to the winning post, very much like his two previous releases. Debuting with `Thimiru' is writer-director Tarun Gopi who has worked hard to keep the narration racy and suspenseful. It's action all right but one backed by strong characters and a stronger storyline.
The slightly self-conscious young man of `Chellamae' blossoms into a redoubtable hero in `Thimiru.' It's a solid role for Vishal, bolstered by Gopi's commendable narrative skill. With a calm, composed exterior that brooks no injustice Vishal comes out with a creditable show. His preachy dialogue in the climax is an aberration, which Gopi could have done without. The glamour quotient (Reema Sen) is on expected lines.

Gopi has introduced a few actors and re-found some — the otherwise hip Shreya Reddy is one. After an insipid opening in `Samurai' and noteworthy show in a couple of Malayalam and Telugu assignments, Shreya Reddy returns to make mincemeat of her part of a town girl in `Thimiru.' As Easwari, she impresses with her hauteur, insolence and loudness.

How it goes

Ganesh (Vishal), a medical college student, unwittingly locks horns with the sister (Shreya Reddy) of notorious underworld dons, (Manoj K. Jayan and Kerala Jayan). He tries to din into them that he's not interested in duels and bloodshed, but they will not let him be.

Vishal's passive demeanour reminds you of the early sequences in `Sandakkozhi.' The oozing droplets of blood from the sutures on Vishal's forehead is a gory sight. Obscene overtones in certain comedy sequences are exasperating and the practice of comedians getting beaten up in the name of humour (It began with Goundamani and Senthil.) is still going on without respite. In `Thimiru' it gains more momentum with Vadivelu, but fails to tickle your funny bone. Gangai Amaran's `Oppuranae ... ' strains are enjoyable, while Pa. Vijay's lyric, `Money Money,' is subtle and intelligent. Yuvan is the composer — you see dad Ilaiyaraja's influence in the `Rabba Rabba' number.
Priyan's camera unobtrusively captures the town's narrow streets, and lighting is a highlight in the song sequence with Shreya Reddy. It is not clear whether the ruthless Easwari's feeling for the hero is fascination, venom or vendetta. And you almost feel sorry for Kiran, who appears in just a song sequence.

Gopi's made a good start with Vishal surging ahead in the third round. As the film opens you realise that it's a villain-bashing exercise again, and your initial reaction is, "Please! There's a glut of it already!" But Gopi's packaging and treatment make `Thimiru' engaging.
http://www.hindu.com/fr/2006/08/11/stories/2006081100180200.htm[/tscii:52b5a0bc7f]

MrJudge
11th August 2006, 07:04 PM
I did not consider musical aspects (songs & bgm) of aadhi, thirupathi and thimiru in my previous post. So no point in bringing YSR into the picture. Thimiru as a movie is much better than those two films.

OTOH, if you want to consider musical aspects of them, again thimiru will score higher :)

selvakumar
11th August 2006, 07:19 PM
I did not consider musical aspects (songs & bgm) of aadhi, thirupathi and thimiru in my previous post. So no point in bringing YSR into the picture. Thimiru as a movie is much better than those two films.

Yes.. Thimiru is much better than the other two films in the :oops: dialogues, :( fights, :P heroines, etc ! :P
Thimiru is a good film which is a nice one for giving access to more telugu aspects ! :clap:
Hats off to Thimiru team and the director who has become a serious contender to perarasu ! :clap:

Renault
11th August 2006, 08:15 PM
Selva,

Why blame Vishal and Yuvan for Thimur being a crap movie. Ultimately it sells.

For that matter there were far worser movies released this year like Aadhi, Tirupati and Saravana and many many more.

Vidyasagar in fact did a decent job in Aadhi... while the same cannot be said for bharadwaj, as the movie was a perarusu movie and no one else is to be blamed than him for that movie.

MrJudge
11th August 2006, 08:32 PM
Selva,

For that matter there were far worser movies released this year like Aadhi, Tirupati and Saravana and many many more.

Vidyasagar in fact did a decent job in Aadhi... while the same cannot be said for bharadwaj, as the movie was a perarusu movie and no one else is to be blamed than him for that movie.

Renault:
There is no point in arguing to Selva, he already made his mind that aathi and thirupathi are far better than thimiru.

Anyway, Tharum gopi has gone over-board in many places. This is his first movie. If he buckles down little bit, he can be a contender to Tharani, not Perarasu. In fact, the thatha scene kaththals reminded me of Dhool.

selvakumar
11th August 2006, 08:44 PM
Selva,

Renault,
To be precise: I have lots of respect for YUVAN.. Infact I believed that he would bring in one more wave in TFM (which he is doing now). But I was :oops: after hearing some remixes of old IR songs. Even though I think YSR has plenty of talent within him.

Honestly, not only myself the films that you have mentioned were mainly were given such comments just coz of the fact that the heroes of those films have given some core action movies back then.

What vishal is getting now is: just a temporary thing. He can't rely on this either ! I bet ... just wait for a movie like THIMIR from Vishal

If I bash YSR, then what would I get ? :huh:
If I bash vishal, then what would I get ? :huh:

If I bash the director for giving such crap telugu flick, then that makes sense.

and BTW I hope u won't come to us in TF telling that TPT is a crap movie, AADHI is a crap movie with ur superior review power :notworthy:

IMO, TPT , AADHI etc deserved that for their heroes who have given some splendid movies in the past

Thimiru :P :P :lol:

rashid2raj
11th August 2006, 11:07 PM
Selva,

Renault:
There is no point in arguing to Selva, he already made his mind that aathi and thirupathi are far better than thimiru.

Anyway, Tharum gopi has gone over-board in many places. This is his first movie. If he buckles down little bit, he can be a contender to Tharani, not Perarasu. In fact, the thatha scene kaththals reminded me of Dhool.

Aadhi much much better than Thimiru.. :victory:

rashid2raj
11th August 2006, 11:08 PM
Selva,

Renault:

Aadhi much much better than Thimiru.. :victory:

MADDY
12th August 2006, 07:22 AM
Thirupathi and Aadhi were meant to be like that bcos of the huge star value that Thala and Vjay had......u cud make out that it suited them better than anyone......

this vishal guy is just a well built dhanush IMO......he also is yuck looking.....y doesent tamil get handsome heroes??i'm not looking for a Aaamir khan or Ajith , atleast oru madhavan rangela koodava yaarum illa?? Thimuru was nothing but Vishal'a Sullan..... :lol:

villan007
12th August 2006, 08:34 AM
this vishal guy is just a well built dhanush IMO.l:

:lol: .......

3 avathu padathiliye punch dialogue vera vidurar thalaivar :shock:

villan007
12th August 2006, 08:36 AM

:shock: :shock: ..... :roll: .. Seems you're goin over-board now :lol:

MrJudge
12th August 2006, 11:16 AM
this vishal guy is just a well built dhanush IMO......he also is yuck looking.....y doesent tamil get handsome heroes??i'm not looking for a Aaamir khan or Ajith , atleast oru madhavan rangela koodava yaarum illa?? Thimuru was nothing but Vishal'a Sullan..... :lol:

MADDY machchaan,

I think Vishal looks more like Arun Pandiyan than sullan. Well, if sj suryah can act as a hero, then why not vishal??? Action roles don't fit for Madhavan, he sucks big time. He is good for girly movies only. Looks like kunal, abbas should be in your favorite list. :lol:

MrJudge
12th August 2006, 11:22 AM

:shock: :shock: ..... :roll: .. Seems you're goin over-board now :lol:

No dude, thimiru looks more like dhil, dhool type than thirupachci, sivakasi and thirupathi type. No sister/mother/brother sentiments.

muzammil_fr
12th August 2006, 12:09 PM
Athu Ellam Irikattum, Ippa Itha Pathi Enna Solliringa "Oh Oh Maddy Oh Oh Maddy from Minnale"
i tell the details in next post, ippa Mr. Judge Vairu Eriya Aaramudichikam HAAHHA :lol:

selvakumar
12th August 2006, 12:12 PM
MADDY machchaan,

I think Vishal looks more like Arun Pandiyan than sullan. Well, if sj suryah can act as a hero, then why not vishal??? Action roles don't fit for Madhavan, he sucks big time. He is good for girly movies only. Looks like kunal, abbas should be in your favorite list. :lol:

:shock: I am not sure whether you saw "RUN" or not. BTW, No one is here to complain about the looks (atleast me) of vishal and how he is ! But these kind of "BUILDUPS" , "PUNCH DIALOGUES" should come from a person who has already given so many good films and not from the one who has not yet proved his acting in a big way !

Wait and watch ! you will be proved wrong !

selvakumar
12th August 2006, 12:16 PM
Athu Ellam Irikattum, Ippa Itha Pathi Enna Solliringa "Oh Oh Maddy Oh Oh Maddy from Minnale"

Actually, Maddy proved his "acting" first and then "action". Tobe precise, you should have quoted "RUN" instead of Minnalae which was more a romantic film than an action film !

BTW, I am expecting YSR'S "paruthi veeran" more ! LET ME SEE WHETHER HE CAN TAKE THE LEAF FROM IR WHEN IT COMES TO VILLAGE FOLK SONGS ! :D

MADDY
12th August 2006, 12:37 PM
BTW, I am expecting YSR'S "paruthi veeran" more ! LET ME SEE WHETHER HE CAN TAKE THE LEAF FROM IR WHEN IT COMES TO VILLAGE FOLK SONGS ! :D

dont worry, mr.ysr will take a whole branch from IR's folk music tree......i'm xpecting minimum 3 remixes in this film :lol: :lol: ........

judge, i've clearly mentioned Amir and ajith as my handsome heroes still, u want to quote Abbas and kunal then i can call u blind wat else.......

selvakumar
12th August 2006, 12:54 PM
dont worry, mr.ysr will take a whole branch from IR's folk music tree......i'm xpecting minimum 3 remixes in this film :lol: :lol: ........

I don't think so.. But if that happens :roll: But I have lot of confidence in Amerr the director. Just imagine Mounam persiyathae and Ram :D
He will make that unique. But if there is atleast a remix, then it will spoil his good work for the other songs ! Let me hope that there won't be any remixes ! :)

MrJudge
12th August 2006, 02:38 PM
I am not sure whether you saw "RUN" or not. BTW, No one is here to complain about the looks (atleast me) of vishal and how he is ! But these kind of "BUILDUPS" , "PUNCH DIALOGUES" should come from a person who has already given so many good films and not from the one who has not yet proved his acting in a big way !

Wait and watch ! you will be proved wrong !

Yes, I saw Run. It was a good film not because of Maddy, because it is by Lingusamy. Vishal can do Run, the movie will still be enjoyable. But think about using Maddy for Thimiru, it will be a disaster.

Delivering punch dialogues is reserved only for people acted in x no. of films? what kind of logic is this? I don't understand. As long as the guy delivers it properly on the screen is acceptable. That is the reason Thimiru is doing better than Thirupathi & Athi.

Vishal's performance is good in this movie, that's all I can say. Can he do stereo-typed masala movies and be successful in future? I don't know. Hey, even ajith and vijay are struggling after couple of flops. So anything can happen :)

Sanjeevi
12th August 2006, 03:37 PM
Well said MrJudge. Thimiru (especially first half) is better than Aathi and Thirupathi.

selvakumar
12th August 2006, 03:48 PM
Yes, I saw Run. It was a good film not because of Maddy, because it is by Lingusamy. Vishal can do Run, the movie will still be enjoyable. But think about using Maddy for Thimiru, it will be a disaster.
oh.. If that is the case, then Vishal too cant take credit for SK.. that also goes to Lingu.. Yes.. While Vishal can do Run, then why not Maddy can do SK.. btw, for doing films like Thimiru, we don't require any special skill.. except yelling don't say that as an extra qualification.. thirmiru is more or less like Dhanush's sullan.. don't compare it with DHIL :evil:

Delivering punch dialogues is reserved only for people acted in x no. of films? what kind of logic is this? I don't understand. As long as the guy delivers it properly on the screen is acceptable. That is the reason Thimiru is doing better than Thirupathi & Athi.

What I was trying to convey there was: For doing that, you need lot of fan base and having satisfied lot of people. otherwise, it will become SULLAN just like how THIMIRU is heading towads now ! Thimiru is doing better than TPT and aathi.. come on if u have no films on earth, even vadivelu will take good opening.. Opening should be judged in terms of competition and not when you are the only man in the BOX in BOXING ! :P

Vishal's performance is good in this movie, that's all I can say. Can he do stereo-typed masala movies and be successful in future? I don't know. Hey, even ajith and vijay are struggling after couple of flops. So anything can happen :)

Yes.. The point here is: vishal didn't perform at all ! "Performance" and "acting" are terms which should not be put for this movie :oops: Ajith and vijay are struggling coz they have to bring in unique style now.. That is why vijay is going for selva and ajith to a newcomer.. and success of SK is attributed to LIngu and meera and not vishal. Thirmiru is successful :D :D ya.. I accept.. if one week should be considered then that's fine. ! work at the ground level ! u will get the truth !

MrJudge
12th August 2006, 06:45 PM
oh.. If that is the case, then Vishal too cant take credit for SK.. that also goes to Lingu.. Yes.. While Vishal can do Run, then why not Maddy can do SK.. btw, for doing films like Thimiru, we don't require any special skill.. except yelling don't say that as an extra qualification.. thirmiru is more or less like Dhanush's sullan.. don't compare it with DHIL :evil:

Who is fighting for SK here? I think you still don't get it. Maddy can do SK but not thimiru. Thimuru storyline needs a macho guy.

"for doing films like Thimiru, we don't require any special skill.. "
what is the special skill you need for Thirupathi / Aathi? Please enlighten me.

I said thimiru is dhil/dhool-type movie and did not compare it with dhil.

What I was trying to convey there was: For doing that, you need lot of fan base and having satisfied lot of people. otherwise, it will become SULLAN just like how THIMIRU is heading towads now ! Thimiru is doing better than TPT and aathi.. come on if u have no films on earth, even vadivelu will take good opening.. Opening should be judged in terms of competition and not when you are the only man in the BOX in BOXING ! :P

Attagasam, paramasivan, now thirupathi for ajith and aathi for vijay bombed at BO. Don't they have fan base? Shouldn't ajith have been accepted when he was shouting in attagasam? what were the fans doing man? It was a BO failure. Thimiru will do better business than these films and Sullan should be included to the list of above flopped movies.

I guess arguing the outcome of this movie at this point at the BO is pointless. We will see the fate of this movie at BO very soon :) Then we can talk.

MrJudge
12th August 2006, 06:52 PM

Even if he comes up with 3 remixes, they will be better than thundu anachchi's recent songs :lol:

judge, i've clearly mentioned Amir and ajith as my handsome heroes still, u want to quote Abbas and kunal then i can call u blind wat else.......

I am sure you will prefer kunal and abbas than these tamil heroes :lol:

muzammil_fr
12th August 2006, 08:16 PM

muzammil_fr wrote:

Actually, Maddy proved his "acting" first and then "action". Tobe precise, you should have quoted "RUN" instead of Minnalae which was more a romantic film than an action film !

BTW, I am expecting YSR'S "paruthi veeran" more ! LET ME SEE WHETHER HE CAN TAKE THE LEAF FROM IR WHEN IT COMES TO VILLAGE FOLK SONGS !

Hahahah Thappa Purijikitinga sir, i say "Maddy Maddy oh oh Maddy" because the BGM in Thimiru is ripped from this Maddy Song from Minnale , if u have doubte guys then i can rip this bgm :D

villan007
13th August 2006, 07:47 AM
Attagasam, paramasivan, now thirupathi for ajith and aathi for vijay bombed at BO. Don't they have fan base? Shouldn't ajith have been accepted when he was shouting in attagasam? what were the fans doing man? It was a BO failure. Thimiru will do better business than these films and Sullan should be included to the list of above flopped movies.

annachi.. neenga entha ooru ? :roll: .. pesama unga ID ya MrComedian nu maathidunga :rotfl2:

Paramasivan and Tirupathi Recovered iTs MGs and went on to make more in jus 2 weeks time...,,Therila na :shhh: ..and they're MGs were in crores not thousands as in the case of Thimiru :rotfl:

MADDY
13th August 2006, 09:17 AM
Even if he comes up with 3 remixes, they will be better than thundu anachchi's recent songs :lol:

remix panni hit kudukarathu........thooo.......ithuellam oru pozhuppu......... :twisted: ..........

I am sure you will prefer kunal and abbas than these tamil heroes :lol:

kunal/abbas are also tamil heroes.........i dont like vishal and that doesent make me a kunal/abbas fan.........i know u wunt understand......leave it........

MADDY
13th August 2006, 09:45 AM
Judge, it clearly shows that for love of IR family, u have gone blind deaf(for other's music), dumb........Paramasivan, Thirupathi were hits......i dunno in which state/city u were......adhu eppadi judge, u say some movie is hit then u want everyone to believe it, and if u say some movie is flop then u want everyone to accept it.....dont be so close minded.......

jegansavannah
14th August 2006, 01:44 AM
ARR fans if you want to discuss abt thimiru movie you better discuss abt it.. summa naanga remba neutral nu sollitu ella other discussion leyum without reason.. arr dhan great matha ellarum wastu madhiri .solitae irrukeenga .. naanum last 3 years aa read pannitu dhanvarein.. ein congress katchi madhiri.. oru munna pinna murana pesitae irrukeenga. i know abt ur love for ARR.. adhukaaga.. summa neenga solli dhan prooe pannanuma.. ARR himself has proved . dhoni nalla player . adhukaga Sachin = dhoni solla mudiyadhu adhu madhiri dhan YSR is doing good. YSR can become ARR. But ippo illae.. he will proove nu dhan YSR fans sollurannga..first neutralna adhae unga discussion lae maintain panna therinjukkanga

just name sake ku remix panradhu oru polapaa art onnum easy kidayadhu.. critique easyaa panlam first adhe appreciate panna gyanam irrakanu theriyanum

MADDY
14th August 2006, 08:55 AM
ARR fans if you want to discuss abt thimiru movie you better discuss abt it.. summa naanga remba neutral nu sollitu ella other discussion leyum without reason.. arr dhan great matha ellarum wastu madhiri .solitae irrukeenga .. naanum last 3 years aa read pannitu dhanvarein.. ein congress katchi madhiri.. oru munna pinna murana pesitae irrukeenga.
just name sake ku remix panradhu oru polapaa art onnum easy kidayadhu.. critique easyaa panlam first adhe appreciate panna gyanam irrakanu theriyanum

jegan, u r telling that u have seen this thread for the past 3 yrs then how come u missed the constant provoking statements of Judge which has hurt and pained a lot of ARR fans??? avana nirathu sollu naa nirutharan :x ......and FYI, i'm the only ARR fan who hates YSR to the core, others like Dinesh,rashid and all like him a lot......so direct all posts at me only......

u r totally wrong abt ARR fans......we know he appeals only to a select set of ppl. and not to others, so we never try to force others into agreement.......but yes, we do xpect others to stop unnecessary dig at this gr8 man (yes, gr8 again for us only).......

i never knew that ppl. wud start calling remixing a art form just bcos yuvan has done it........this is very disappointing that ppl. dont mind recycled articles......i guess, yuvan enna pannalum nalla irukkumnnu mudivu pannitanga-en iniya tamil makkal.....

jegansavannah
14th August 2006, 09:52 AM
"i never knew that ppl. wud start calling remixing a art form just bcos yuvan has done it........this is very disappointing that ppl. dont mind recycled articles......i guess, yuvan enna pannalum nalla irukkumnnu mudivu pannitanga-en iniya tamil makkal..."

remix yuvan start panlae maddy- it is an universal music trend from boyzone to P diddy every one are doing it.. being a guy from art background.art changes with time.. if you know about evolution of art( you wont say that)
when new trend comes.. every critiques bash in the beginning. but finally it depends on people mindset.
what ppl said abt ARR when entered the field.. ( using overdose music ) now ppl r accepting as legend.. so what ever.. you gotto wait and see . if you call yourself as neutral .. and Judge never said he accepts ARR. i KNOW he is a fenetic IR and now Yuvan Fan. You are the 1 who keep telling that we accepts every1( mentioning that you voted for yuvan for tfmhub awards). but your postings are sometimes really strange.lets make discussions more intresting with more valuable thoughts. rather than getting into regular bull fight. I am sorry i might have mispelled at places. iam off to bed now... and no offence Maddy

MADDY
15th August 2006, 09:59 AM
being a guy from art background.art changes with time.. if you know about evolution of art( you wont say that)

and Judge never said he accepts ARR. i KNOW he is a fenetic IR and now Yuvan Fan. You are the 1 who keep telling that we accepts every1( mentioning that you voted for yuvan for tfmhub awards). but your postings are sometimes really strange.lets make discussions more intresting with more valuable thoughts. rather than getting into regular bull fight

jegan, just like art evolves in time, i too evolved from being very soft on yuvan to being critical abt yuvan.......

FYI, i still maintain that most ARR fans have good words abt YSR.......infact rsubras(another ARR fan) and me get into arguements over yuvan and he defends yuvan from my arguements.....show me one post of a YSR fan trying to stop judge and his vulgar posts abt ARR.....u cant , bcos IR fans and YSR fans never evolve.....

things are beyond repair, u'll see these things continuing....

rsubras
15th August 2006, 03:46 PM
maddy :)

>>and Judge never said he accepts ARR

dude jegan, you must be a new comer to this forum.. Mr.Judge a.k.a nattamai of the yesteryears has something personal against A.R.Rahman..athu ennanu than enga kitta avar solla maatengraru.... :) naangalum eppadi eppadi yellamo kettu paarthuttom........

But onnu othukkanum...Judge puts forward his arguments and points much strongly and with much sting than any one of us.....

Renault
15th August 2006, 08:26 PM
Maddy, this has been a problem with you. Why do u unnecessarily drag IR and his family in a not-at-all connected thread.

Let's put an end.. ARR ROCKS!! Podhuma...

At the end of the day the results count.. Thimir has a good opening, Pudupettai also had... Yuvan had his failure with Azhagai Irukkai..

Please do not bring unconnected elements in all the threads.. it is creating lot of bad blood..

I have already accepted that ARR ROCKS.. Get some peace of mind and enjoy all the ARR threads.

jegansavannah
16th August 2006, 04:11 AM
maddy and rsubras .. i am not new to this forum i was dormant for a while.. i remember reading tfmpage when iwas in india itself..now iam in USA.. ( itz been 3 years now)may be i didnt post much. well anyways.. Mr. Judge even you gotto stop bashing ARR. ( especially calling Him as Thundubai) YSR himself have great respect on ARR. he is stating that from his first movie aravindan.(he still stands firm on it) so lets make discussion quiet sensible

MADDY
16th August 2006, 08:17 AM
Maddy, this has been a problem with you. Why do u unnecessarily drag IR and his family in a not-at-all connected thread.

Let's put an end.. ARR ROCKS!! Podhuma...

At the end of the day the results count.. Thimir has a good opening, Pudupettai also had... Yuvan had his failure with Azhagai Irukkai..

Please do not bring unconnected elements in all the threads.. it is creating lot of bad blood..

I have already accepted that ARR ROCKS.. Get some peace of mind and enjoy all the ARR threads.

renault, y ubadesam only to me???? try telling ur stuff to judge.....i stopped posting abt Yuvan's hereditary advantage after u had told me.....did u notice that?? appave enna pathhi therinjirrukum......parava illai, i'll stop talking abt YSR also, if ppl. want that only..........i quit.....bye.....

Music4Ever
16th August 2006, 08:19 AM
"i never knew that ppl. wud start calling remixing a art form just bcos yuvan has done it........this is very disappointing that ppl. dont mind recycled articles......i guess, yuvan enna pannalum nalla irukkumnnu mudivu pannitanga-en iniya tamil makkal....."

I had a chance to watch Arindhum AriyAmalum on Sun TV today and I must say the songs are very very catchy and enjoyable. Yuvan has done a splendid job. I guess this is one of the best, if not the best, albums in the last fifteen months. I can only count a handful albums whose songs were as catchy. Anniyan was one, IMO. Maybe SOK will turn out to be another when the movie becomes a hit.

vasanth2006
16th August 2006, 12:23 PM
Vishal is hot propety for all channels. He came in madhan's thiraiparvai along with director dharun gopi and he came in every channels for AUG 15.shreya reddy also came in interviews.

He praised yuvan in all interviews. he mentioned yuvan's contribution to "thimiru" in each and every interview

summary of that praising:

* yuvan gave me the successful "santai kozhi" songs earlier. now he worked hard and gave me 5 fantastic songs. all the 5 songs are different in genre and has the different variations

he gave

RAP -- money mone
FOLK --- oppurane
ARABIN STYLE OF MUSIC --- kattikko rappa
KUTTU song --- mana madhurai
TECHNO MELODY --- thithikkira vayasu

* then he said that yuvan's BGM in Thimiru is simply amazing for the action movie.

* He said that yuvan is my close friend. he always mentioning yuvan like "my friend u1".

MrJudge
21st August 2006, 03:43 PM
jegan:

Thanks for your messages dude. I already stopped going to their forums and writing my fav. slogan :) I write only in current topics. Why they still come here and write all non-sense? It will be great if they do their archchanai/jalras/pujas for their fav. md only in their forums.

Scale
2nd September 2006, 10:30 PM
MANI MANI RIPPED FROM !

Lumidee Feat Busta Rhymes - Never Leave You

Is this true? :redjump: I've been reading painfully to find/write something good about this song . :banghead: