PDA

View Full Version : which channel do you think has the most creative programs?

mirattalji
17th July 2006, 09:18 PM
There are many tamil channels..
But not all have programs are worth watching...Already these television serials are a shame to the intellect of the nation..

mirattalji
17th July 2006, 09:21 PM
I think vijay tv has some amazing programs like
kalakka povadhu yaaru,Lollu sabha,grandmaster,supersinger,then the one which interviews singers ...Surely the influence of STAR networks is seen..Suntv shud improve on this category..

aanaa
18th July 2006, 03:52 AM
they are promoting
- suicide
- murders
- violent
- cut throat
- illegal activities
- demanding something

all negatives

usha_pooja
19th July 2006, 06:30 PM
they are promoting
- suicide
- murders
- violent
- cut throat
- illegal activities
- demanding something

all negatives

aanaa i agree with you 100%. I get bored sometimes watching some serials.

take care
from usha

pavalamani pragasam
19th July 2006, 07:03 PM
Neither the story nor the language is within tolerable limits :angry2:
Any relevance to real life, is there any semblance of credibility? Or is this a villainous attempt at twisting normal lives out of shape? :curse:

VENKIRAJA
21st July 2006, 07:16 PM
EVEN PP MA'AM STARTS POUNCING,THAT SHOWS HOW ILLOGCAL SUN IS.KUMUDHAM'S COVERSTORY ONCE BROUGHT OUT THE SAME.THUS VIJAY WINS HUBBERS HEARTS.(BUT THE REST ABT 5.5 CRORES STANDS ELSEWAY!)

mirattalji
1st August 2006, 06:09 PM
That is the problem with u guys..
I was talking only about the creative programs not abt the other programs .....
In that case other tamil channels have nothing
good to talk abt...

adyarboy
29th September 2006, 12:13 AM
SUN TV WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT

ramky
3rd October 2006, 12:26 PM
IMO its Sun tv, but now Vijay tv is gradually gaining the upperhand - going by what the 'Middle class Madhavans' say about various Tamil channels !

Surya
4th October 2006, 01:57 AM
Sun TV is all Movies...:? I had it here for 3 years, and it was just Movies Movies and more Movies, and Mega Serials dominated the slots wher movie related stuff didn't go.

*Aratai Arangam
*Saptha Swarangal
*Sunday Samayal

Those are teh only ones that i can remember which didn't have Movie related stuff in it....

But VJ TV, :2thumbsup:

*Supersinger
*Coffee With Suchi/Anu
*EQ
*Sangamam
*Yaathirai
*Ulagam Suttralam Vaange
*Kaathu Karuppu
*Kuttram
*Vasool Rani
*Grandmaster

ippadi add panninde pogalam! 8-)

I think VJ is much better than Sun TV! :thumbsup:

nilavupriyan
8th October 2006, 04:45 PM
SUN TV is worst.....they are losing their popularity...vijay tv is doing their best...really awesome programs!

mokshani
15th November 2006, 09:31 AM
yeap... Suntv is filled with serials except saturday and sunday and in those 2 days movies were telecasted ( which can be annoying sometimes). Not much fun programs are telecasted.

swathy
16th November 2006, 01:07 PM
Vijay TV

Grandmaster :thumbsup:

lollu sabha :rotfl:

kannannn
17th November 2006, 05:01 AM
This time I got the chance to watch a channel in India with content very different from other channels. 'Makkal TV' was a pleasant surprise, with absolutely no cinema based programs. So, beautiful comperes, who speak good Tamil do exist.

Surya
17th November 2006, 06:53 AM
What were teh shows about? :)

I think that TV belongs to PMK....So they better speak good tamil! :lol:

VENKIRAJA
17th November 2006, 11:25 PM
yeah makkal tholaikkatchi from thamizhkudithaangi.on nov 14 they telecated a children's film(national award winner)MALLI.

SUPERB MOVIE!

THEIR KAVITHAI PROGRAMMES ARE EQUALLY GOOD.the same day,thenkachi.co.swaminathan's suttimanram was enjoyable.

kannannn
17th November 2006, 11:50 PM
What were teh shows about? :)
Mainly literary programmes. They have a phone-in program in the afternoons where people call and narrate their general experiences and things that impressed them. For once, people don't call and say "Unga kurala ketkama thoonga maattennu en veetukaarar solraru..". They also have a program that offers legal advice to viewers.

I think that TV belongs to PMK....So they better speak good tamil! :lol:
Ahan.. I should have guessed it. Nonetheless, I didn't see any political tint to any of their programs. Don't know how long that will last though.

bulb_mani
17th November 2006, 11:52 PM
Makkal TV is boring. See SUN TV on one end is full of serials and MAKKAL TV is full of boring stuff... no one wants to strike a balance between Entertainment and Informative programmes... both are eccentric in their own ways...

I prefer not to watch TV at all :lol:

Pogo is better :P

kannannn
17th November 2006, 11:56 PM
no one wants to strike a balance between Entertainment and Informative programmes... both are eccentric in their own ways...
I was coming to that. I can't watch Makkal TV whole day. Nor can I watch History and NatGeo the wholeday. That doesn't really matter. What matters is, when people get tired of film based programs and want different stuff, they know where to go. But I do accept that they need more intelligent programming.

bulb_mani
17th November 2006, 11:58 PM
In that case i love HISTORY CHANNEL rocks.. coz im a history buff :D

Surya
18th November 2006, 01:45 AM
Well..it's nice to see that there is a diverse choice of channels to choose form now-a-days.

Since I can only have ONE channel here...I think Star VJ is the best, because they strike the perfect medium between pure entertainment and general knowledge! :D

I really like India's History Channel! :D :D

The history channel here deals with European and US history ALL THE TIME! :x They don't leave that shell!