PDA

View Full Version : Lakshmi Serial

laddu
21st July 2006, 09:13 PM
It will be exciting to watch "meena" in mega serial for a change.

Latchumi - Title song (http://raretfm.mayyam.com/stream/tvserial/lakshmi-azhakukku.ra)

aanaa
22nd July 2006, 04:14 AM
It will be exciting to watch "meena" in mega serial for a change.
KRVijaya, Manorama, Geetha, Revathi, Banupriya, Kushpu, Indhu, .....
now Meena's turn
every actress eventually endups in serial if they love cinema

Braandan
23rd July 2006, 02:42 AM
Hope this new serial does not contain the usual things which are
in every SunTV serial.
1. Bigamy. It is either the man marrying by himself more than once when his first wife is alive. Or the first wife forcing him to marry ..Got fed up with hearing dailogues in which one lady requests another "will you please marry my husband?" - sickening!And the whole thing is shown as a virtue not as an illegal thing! Even the comedy serial "alli raajiyam" has bigamy as the central theme in it!

2. Getting signatures in blank stamp papers and then black mailing on the basis of this. The character who signs may be a highly educated person.. I don't know where all his/her education goes away in such situations. Legally such "signed under duress" documents do not hold good in a court of law. But the director shows it as if it is feared so.

3. Directors/actors having odd spellings of their names, obeying some numeralogists!

4. First shot shown as part of titles will be an elephant or some deity! These serial/movie producers are highly superstitious.

aanaa
23rd July 2006, 07:58 PM
Hope this new serial does not contain the usual things which arein every SunTV serial.1.
too much expectation from producers /cinema
its virtual world

aanaa
23rd July 2006, 07:58 PM
Hope this new serial does not contain the usual things which arein every SunTV serial.1.
understand your concerns
but producers are only money makers.
They are not Bhudda, Gandhi or Nelson Mandela to educate people.
their motive to make MONEY and audience DUMP
:-(((

usha_pooja
24th July 2006, 12:40 AM
that is correct aanaa.

Take care
from usha

laddu
25th July 2006, 09:15 PM
I have a feeling that this serial might also follow the same style as the others I'm guessing..innocent homely meena...struggles with the community...eventually succeeds...ofcourse with all twists and turns for an other 2-3 years :) and tear it apart here.
I only hope there isn't a 2 wives deal on this one :) since almost all Suntv mega serial have added that concept...it's extremely hard to digest one guy having 2 wives and both love and care for him...ughh..!

laddu
25th July 2006, 09:26 PM
I have a feeling that this serial might also follow the same style as the others I'm guessing..innocent homely meena...struggles with the community...eventually succeeds...ofcourse with all twists and turns for an other 2-3 years :) and tear it apart here.
I only hope there isn't a 2 wives deal on this one :) since almost all Suntv mega serial have added that concept...it's extremely hard to digest one guy having 2 wives and both love and care for him...ughh..!

Braandan
26th July 2006, 03:17 AM
It is Lakshmi's birthday. She is a news reporter. She saves a child from an elephant running amock at the temple as somebody burst crackers near it. Logic: Just ring the temple bells, which makes the crackers' sound nullified! I forgot all the Physics I learnt!!!

The timing is not suitable to me so don't know whether I can regularly watch this..

evolution
30th July 2006, 11:55 PM
Atleast this heroine does not have a whole family just depending on her for every action. We have a spunky young girl like the movies! And I like the title song audio.

Braandan
15th September 2006, 04:51 PM
This serial is fast-paced. In the latest episode it is known that Lakshmi is not the child of the parents till now shown. Her mother was sent to jail for life-sentence for a murder she had not committed (the lawyer being Sachu's dad) when she was a child and these parents have adopted her and grew her up along with Sachu.

Lakshmi is adamant that he will marry Santosh only with the blessings of her parents.

aanaa
17th September 2006, 08:07 PM
its new trend now
teens love but want the blessing from parents

laddu
20th September 2006, 11:53 PM
Lakshmi is going in super speed....
I'd say better than "SELVI" really...

Interesting villi -- fishes the guy she's infactuated with..
Lakshmi's father or adopted father showering her away...
Boyfriend family opposes lakshmi to live with them....
Gunda fight while Lakshmi and BF strolling on the road..and accidentally L's BF gets shot and dies.....
I can't wait how the rest of the story unfolds...
I'm assuming she'll get married to villi's BF...somehow and she'll have to face the rich villi's plans to spoil her life....

I think it's going faster than other serials..might slow down after everyone starts to watch..Kolangal is going well too..

adyarboy
29th September 2006, 12:10 AM
MEENA IS GOOD .THE SERIAL IS DOING FINE.
Kolangal IS DOING WELL
BUT IF ABI AND BASKAR REMARRY IT WILL LOSE ALL ITS CHARM

Braandan
30th September 2006, 04:52 PM
Episode of Fri 29 Sep:
Netra's mum and father's brother come from Canada. There is a will written by Netra's father kept in a bank locker with a custodian as a honest lawyer. The time for opening up the will as per his instructions has come. The lawyer opens it in front of witnesses. It says that the 2 parts of 3 parts of his estate goes to Parvathi, his second wife and her daughter Santhanalakshmi and for all transactions their approval is necessary. Tara the first wife and the Chithappa are very angry about the will.
Chithappa goes to the jail to meet Parvathi who is a convict and knows that she would be released in the next Gandhi Jayanthi. (Parvathi is actually the mother of Lakshmi who was brought by her present adopted parents)

aanaa
30th September 2006, 07:00 PM
this time some people returning from Canada too. not always

Braandan
1st October 2006, 05:12 PM
this time some people returning from Canada too. not always

I did not understand aanaa's posting.

aanaa
1st October 2006, 06:50 PM
Braandan!!
Nethra's mom and uncle are returning from Canada after 14 years -- story goes....

Mostly in cinema or drama people always go to USA not to Canada

Braandan
4th October 2006, 05:11 PM
Sorry I will miss this whole week as I will never make it home in time!

aanaa
4th October 2006, 09:02 PM
laksumi waiting for bus- missed the bus.
jeeva comes that in car - offering ride to the office
car door got locked - jeeva help her to come out - open the door
villi nedra sees this
callin laksumi to her office
scene freeze

adyarboy
12th October 2006, 12:47 AM
http://www.londontamilvideo.com/

Try for tamil serial downloads

Braandan
19th October 2006, 04:45 PM
the actor who is doing Sachu's husband has been changed. may be the original person did not like to get a negative image! the new guy is the one who acted as 'Rajendran' in 'vidaathu karuppu' serial. Don't know his name but!

aanaa
20th October 2006, 07:53 PM
he is chetan.
suitable for vilan
but earlier Aravindh was soft - good
chetan too greedy / or vulgur

usha_pooja
21st October 2006, 02:38 AM
i agree with u aanaa.

take care
from usha

Braandan
21st October 2006, 10:51 AM
chetan is not greedy, just his character in the serial..

Police has found hat the bullet which killed Lakshmi's lover is different from that which is generally used by police.. may be chetan arranged to kill him!!

Braandan
29th October 2006, 05:17 AM
Sachu's husband is also a police officer! He was the peson who had given police info, which helped them in the encounter, which accidentally killed Santosh. Also Sachu's husband is lustful towards Lakshmi! Lakshmi is in a real pickle now!

aanaa
31st October 2006, 12:44 AM
braandan
we r discussing the charactor
- ofcourse aravind

yosh
22nd November 2006, 09:34 AM
Hi, i was not able to watch the serial continuously, as i need to sent my kids at the time.
Can anyone update me the happening in Laxmi now, Please...........
The last episod i saw , Jeeva's marriage was stopped.

Braandan
29th November 2006, 06:05 AM
The time slot of Lakshmi serial has been changed to the one succeeding Selvi from last monday.

aanaa
30th November 2006, 12:21 AM
its moved to penn slot
anjali is on ladsumy's slot
thats over here

madhu1239
5th December 2006, 10:04 AM
Lechumi now in new time slot 10pm. 8.30pm new dram Anjali. Why can't Lechumi remains the same timing? We're not happy about it.

madhu

aanaa
5th December 2006, 10:50 PM
email to sunTV

laddu
16th December 2006, 12:52 AM
I always liked Chetan guys acting but in this serial he looks sicker...don't know why?!....

aanaa
18th December 2006, 08:19 AM
agree with u laddu
may be going for SIL ??

madhu1239
6th January 2007, 11:46 AM
Lechumi serial is gd. After long time seeing meena in small screen. I have missed lechumi serial due to my work load. I had seen letchumi was chased out be her sis. Aravind misbehave with letchumi. Jeeva helped her to get a house. Nathra's uncle forced her to get marry to his son. He had arguement with nanthra's mom. After that what happen? Could some one feedback me? thnak you.

Love
madhu

sahana6
13th January 2007, 10:52 AM
nethra finds out jeeva likes meena n not her n is really mad meena promises her that there is no room 4 another man in her life

azhagi
13th January 2007, 11:10 AM
Please,Sahana and madhu,that character's name is Nethra-not metha or nanthra or nathra.

sahana6
14th January 2007, 04:55 AM
omg im soooo sorry!!!!

aanaa
28th January 2007, 12:07 AM
Nethra still loves jeeva
made cheap drama by poisoining herself
Jeeva forced to promise to marry for medication process.
then exchange of "thattu"
Nethra's mama wants Nethra should marry his son

Poopalan finds out aravind is the culprit.
collected all(?) evidence.
aravind was informed
he goes to poopaln's house in search of doc.
pooplan comes there.
exchange of hot words
eventually Aravind shoots him
Meena ( ladsumi0 witnessed)
called police and poopaln has been taken by ambulance

Aravind is in jail

ladsumi's father try to bail out aravind
thinks he is innocent

maybe another cold war between ladsumi and her father

aanaa
28th January 2007, 12:08 AM
madhu1239
you asked for it
check the above breif update

sahana6
11th March 2007, 12:48 AM
heyy everyone important incident happend when jeeva was suppose to marry nethra he doesnt and he ties the thali to meena who is standing in the back.she is shocked.nethra goes crazy and wants revenge and jeeva's original bride indhu is curded and she is the one who told tim the truth about nethra!

aanaa
11th March 2007, 03:31 AM
be careful in future standing nearby
who knows what going to happen next

R.Latha
11th May 2007, 01:33 PM
Lakshmi accepted Jeeeva. Jeeva knew every thing. Her aunty told everything to jeeva. So he said getout nethra groups. nethra her mother brother shocked.Then go home. At that time, nethra uncle laugh. every body angry with him. So Sakkarai said go out. He explained something. Then sakkari pushing out his uncle. He is falling down.

aanaa
12th May 2007, 08:21 PM
thanks Latha
Jeeva - very expensive payment made - lost his mom.
now jeeva was abuducted

R.Latha
16th May 2007, 12:13 PM
tks

aanaa
16th May 2007, 09:25 PM
jeeva was abducted by X gangs
demanding 3/4 crores

k.maheswaran
27th May 2007, 11:35 AM
thanks alot

aanaa
27th May 2007, 11:16 PM
thanks alot
welcome to hub

aanaa
9th June 2007, 10:41 PM
Friday June 08 2007 update:

http://www.dailymotion.com/londontamilvideo/video/x27ly2_lakshmi-226

those donot have SUNTV
watch here

R.Latha
20th August 2007, 03:41 PM
லட்சுமி தொடரில் நாயகியாக வரும் நடிகை மீனாவை புதிதாக ஒரு சீரியலில் நடிக்கவைக்கும் நோக்கத்தில் அணுகியிருக்கிறார்,ஒரு பட அதிபர். ஆனால் மீனாவோ புதிய சீரியல் வாய்ப்பை நிராகரித்து விட்டார்.

Jilaba
21st August 2007, 06:21 PM
மீனாதான் கண்ணழகி என்று நினைத்திருந்தேன்.

ஆனால் 'லட்சுமி'யாக வரும் மீனாவின் கண்களை விட 'நேத்ரா'வாக வரும் லட்சுமிகோபால்ஸ்வாமியின் கண்கள் சூப்பரோ சூப்பர்.

என்னமாய் பேசுகின்றன.!!.

sahana6
22nd August 2007, 01:51 AM
aparently nethra is pregant and its jeeva's kid meanwhile lmeena and jeeva are having a happy married life

aanaa
22nd August 2007, 07:24 PM
Do u really believe that Nethra is pregnant?
or she is lieing

aanaa
2nd October 2007, 09:17 PM
Aravindh was in jail for 6 months and came back as innocent.
Aravindh was a inspector and he did so many murders.

so these Directors are conveying wrong message to the public
:-(
:notthatway: :bangcomp: :bangcomp:

aanaa
27th October 2007, 01:08 AM
We have added the title song link at the beginning of this thread.

down load and enjoy
:lol:

aanaa
27th October 2007, 01:08 AM
any updates here

R.Latha
29th October 2007, 08:01 AM
நடிகை மீனா சின்னத்திரையில் நடித்து வரும் முதல் தொடர் லட்சுமி. இந்த தொடருக்கு மயிலை ஆர்ட்ஸ் அகாடமி 5 விருதுகளை வழங்கி சிறப்பித்திருக்கிறது. சிறந்த நடிகைக்கான விருது மீனாவுக்கும், சிறந்த வில்லி நடிகை விருது லட்சுமி கோபால்சாமிக்கும் கிடைத்திருப்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

aanaa
1st November 2007, 05:46 PM
thanks Latha

any updates

aanaa
7th February 2008, 02:04 AM
knock knock
anyone here

gta129
17th February 2008, 02:18 AM
I haven't watched this serial for a while. Does anyone have any updates?

R.Latha
18th February 2008, 03:31 PM
தமிழ்த் திரையுலகில் முன்னணி நடிகையாக விளங்கிய மீனா இப்போது மலையாளத்திலும் முன்னணி நடிகைகளில் ஒருவராக திகழ்ந்து வருகிறார்.

மலையாளத்தில் மீனா, சீனிவாசன் ஜோடியாக நடித்த ‘கத பறயும்போள்' படம்தான் தமிழில் ‘குசேலன்' என்ற பெயரில் ரீ-மேக் ஆகிறது என்பது எல்லோருக்கும் தெரியும். மலையாளத்தில் மீனா நடித்த அதே ரோலில் தமிழிலும் மீனா நடிக்க ஒப்புக்கொண்டிருக்கிறார்.

இதனால் மீனா நடித்து வரும் ‘லட்சுமி' தொடர் யூனிட் ரொம்பவும் கவலைக்குள்ளாகியிருக்கிறார்கள். காரணம் ஏற்கனவே மலையாளத்தில் பிஸியாக இருக்கும் மீனா இங்கும் பிஸியாகி விட்டால் அவரது கால்ஷீட் தொடர்ந்து கிடைக்குமா? என்ற பயம்தான்.

அதுபோன்று இத்தொடரில் இன்னொரு கேரக்டரில் நடித்து வரும் லட்சுமி கோபால் சாமியும் மலையாளத்தில் தொடர்ந்து நடித்து வருபவர்.

அவர் ‘பீமா' படத்தில் பிரகாஷ்ராஜுக்கு ஜோடியாக நடித்திருந்தார். ‘பீமா' வெளியான பிறகு அவருக்கும் நிறைய தமிழ்ப் பட வாய்ப்புகள் வந்திருக்கிறதாம். அவரும் திரைப்படங்களில் பிஸியானால் என்ன செய்வது?

அதனால், ‘‘நீங்கள் சினிமாவிலும் நடிங்க, எங்களையும் காப்பாத்துங்க'' என்று அன்பு வேண்டுகோளை விடுத்துள்ளனராம் ‘லட்சுமி' தொடர் குழுவினர்.

ஆனால் பெரிய திரையில் மார்க்கெட் இழக்கும்போதுதான் நடிகைகள் சின்னத்திரைக்குப் போவார்கள். சின்னத்திரையில் நடிக்கும்போது பெரிய திரையில் வாய்ப்புகள் கிடைத்தால் அவர்களின் மார்க்கெட் வேல்யூ ஏறுவதோடு அவர்கள் நடிக்கும் தொடர்களின் மார்க்கெட்டும் உயரும் அல்லவா?

இதை நினைத்து இன்னொரு பக்கம் மகிழ்ச்சியிலும் இருக்கிறார்கள் ‘லட்சுமி' யூனிட்.[/tscii][tscii]

R.Latha
25th February 2008, 10:40 AM
சன் டி.வி.யில் திங்கள் முதல் வெள்ளி வரை தினந்தோறும் இரவு 10 மணிக்கு ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் லட்சுமி மெகா தொடர் 400-வது எபிசோடை நிறைவு செய்தது. இதுவரையில் பல திருப்பங்களுடன் வெளிவந்த லட்சுமி தொடர் மேலும் பல புதிய சுவாரஸ்யமான திருப்பங்களுடன் ஒளிபரப்பாக இருக்கிறது.

லட்சுமிக்கு தீமையை மட்டுமே இதுவரையிலும் செய்து வந்த நேத்ரா உண்மையிலே மனம் திருந்தினாளா? நேத்ரா போடும் நாடகத்தை நம்பி லட்சுமி ஏமாந்தாளா? தன் கணவன் செய்த நம்பிக்கைத் துரோகத்தை மன்னித்து ஏற்றுக் கொண்டாளா?

ஜீவா சிறையிலிருக்கும் சந்தர்ப்பத்தை பயன்படுத்திக் கொண்டு லட்சுமியை அடைய அரவிந்தன் முயற்சி செய்தானா? பூபாலன், லட்சுமியை அரவிந்தனிடமிருந்து காப்பாற்றினானா? சிறையிலிருந்து ஜீவாவை நிரபராதி என நிரூபித்து வெளியில் கொண்டு வந்தானா?

தொடர் கேள்விகளுக்கு தொடரின் அடுத்தடுத்த எபிசோடுகளில் விடை உண்டு. தான் அனுபவித்து வந்த லட்சுமியின் சொத்துக்களை, லட்சுமியிடமே இழந்த நேத்ரா, அதனை அழிக்க முயற்சித்தாளா? லட்சுமி அதை வென்றாளா? இது போன்ற கேள்விகளுக்கு இனிவரும் நாட்களில் உடனடி பதில் கிடைக்கவிருக்கிறது'' என்கிறார், தொடரின் இயக்குனர் பாலாஜி யாதவ்.

கதை: தேவிபாலா, வசனம்: அமிர்தராஜ், ஒளிப்பதிவு: ஜி.விஸ்வநாதன், இசை: ராம்கிரண், இயக்கம்: பாலாஜி யாதவ்.

தயாரிப்பு: ஹோம் மீடியா பிரைவேட் லிமிடெட் நிறுவனம்.

aanaa
25th February 2008, 08:36 PM
thank you for the brief comments..

aanaa
29th February 2008, 08:37 PM
Mohan sarma - same guy in Kolankal as Eswar- is Jeeva's dad and has 2 wifes here too

drama directors always love 2 wifes ( story) ?

aanaa
12th April 2008, 06:06 PM
anyone watching this?

R.Latha
21st May 2008, 08:07 AM
சன் டி.வி.யில் திங்கள் முதல் வெள்ளி வரை தினமும் இரவு 10 மணிக்கு ஹோம் மீடியா நிறுவனம் தயாரிப்பில், நடிகை மீனா நடித்து ஒளிபரப்பாகி வரும் மெகாத் தொடர் லட்சுமி. இந்த தொடர் வெற்றிகரமான 450வது எபிசோடுகளைகடந்து 500வது எபிசோடை நெருங்கிக்கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

லட்சுமியை ஏமாற்றிக் கொண்டிருக்கும் நேத்ராவின் அடுத்த திட்டம் என்ன? தன்னைக் கொல்ல முயற்சித்ததும், தன் குழந்தையை கருவிலேயே கொன்றதும் ஜீவா இல்லை. தன் கணவன் அர்ஜ×ன் தான் என்று நேத்ரா அறிந்து கொண்டாளா? லட்சுமியை தன் பாசவலையில் சிக்க வைத்து நேத்ரா போடும் வஞ்சக நாடகத்தை லட்சுமி அறிந்தாளா? லட்சுமியின் குழந்தையை கருவிலேயே அழிக்கத் துடிக்கும் நேத்ராவின் சதிகளை முறியடித்து லட்சுமி குழந்தையை பெற்றாளா?

நேத்ராவால் பொய் குற்றம் சாட்டப்பட்டு சிறையில் வாடும் ஜீவா உண்மை நிரூபிக்கப்பட்டு விடுதலை அடைந்தானா? அதற்கென முயற்சிக்கும் மது வெற்றியடைந்தானா? சுந்தரம் தான் தனது தந்தையென தெரிந்து கொண்ட ஜீவாவின் அடுத்த நிலை என்ன? தன் தவறுகளை உணர்ந்து கொண்ட ப்ரியா, இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் பூபாலனைச் சேர்ந்தாளா? இருதலைக் கொள்ளி எறும்பின் நிலையிலிருக்கும் காயத்ரியின் முடிவு என்ன? அரவிந்தன்- விவேக் திட்டமிட்டு செய்யும் குள்ள நரித்தனங்களை இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் பூபாலன் எப்படி தகர்த்தெரியப் போகிறார்?

இதுபோன்ற மக்களின் கேள்விகளுக்கு நிறைவை எட்டிக்கொண்டிருக்கும் இத்தொடரில் விரைவில் பதில் கிடைக்கவுள்ளது. குறிப்பாக தொடரின் கிளைமாக்ஸ் காட்சி யாரும் எதிர்பாராத வகையில் பல திருப்பங்களுடன் மிகவும் சுவாரஸ்யமாக அமைக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது'' என்கிறார், இயக்குனர் பாலாஜி யாதவ்.

தொடருக்கு ஒளிப்பதிவு: ஸ்ரீநிவாஸ், தயாரிப்பு: சுஜாதா விஜயகுமார்.[/tscii][tscii]

R.Latha
30th May 2008, 01:19 PM
nethra lakshmiku visham endru ninaithu legiyam tharugiral.
piragu latchukku stomach pain varugirathu. hospitalil searthachu, babyum nallabadiyaga pirakkiradhu.
Nethra got anger, then legiyam seitha andha pennai adithu unmaiyai ketkirar. avarum kettavangalukkuthaan naan ithu mathiri pannuvean. nallavangalukku panna maatean endru solla aavesam. Next enna seyyalam endru yosikkirar.
legiyam lady_yai adaithu vaikkirar nethra house-il.
priya thaan seitha thavarukku sorry ketkirar husbandidam.

clnarain
30th May 2008, 01:53 PM
It's really strange to see people watch these serials!!! Are these serial really worth enough to have a dedicated thread? I don't think so. Sorry if I had hurt any of your feelings. Just a thought...

saradhaa_sn
30th May 2008, 05:28 PM
It's really strange to see people watch these serials!!! Are these serial really worth enough to have a dedicated thread? I don't think so.
நெத்தியடி........, எனக்கும் சேர்த்துத்தான். (காரணம், அடி வாங்கியவர்களில் நானும் ஒருத்தி).

இதுபோன்ற அபத்த சீரியல்கள் தொடர்வது ஒரு வகையில் நல்லதோ என தோன்றுகிறது. நல்ல சீரியல்களாக இல்லாமல் இவைபோன்ற "அரைத்த மாவுகள்" தொடரும்போது, மக்களுக்கு (முக்கியமாக பெண்களுக்கு) சீரியலில் சலிப்பு ஏற்பட்டு, அவற்றை வெறுத்து ஒதுக்கும் நிலை வரலாம். இவற்றால் நம்மிடம் இருந்து ஒழிந்துபோன, 'படிக்கும் பழக்கம்' மீண்டும் சபையேறலாம்.

இந்த சீரியல்களில் திரும்ப திரும்ப சொல்லப்படுபவை என்ன?. அடுத்தவள் கணவனுக்கு ஆசைப்படும் பெண் (இந்த விஷயம் இல்லாத சீரியல்களை பார்ப்பது வெகு அபூர்வம்), பெண்ணின் பழிவாங்கும் வேட்கை (அது பெரும்பாலும் இன்னொரு பெண்ணைத்தான்), கள்ள உறவுகள், ஒருவனுக்கு இரு மனைவிகள் (இவை இல்லாத சீரியல்களும் காண்பது கஷ்டம்).

ஆக இதுபோன்ற அபத்தமான சீரியல்கள், பாரபட்சமான ரியாலிட்டி ஷோக்கள் இவற்றை ஒதுக்கித்தள்ளிவிட்டு, தொலைக்காட்சியில் செய்திகள், நகைச்சுவைக்காட்சிகள், ஒருசில பேட்டிகள் இவற்றைப் பார்த்த நேரம் போக மற்ற நேரம் மல்லாந்து படுத்து விட்டத்தைப் பார்த்துக்கொண்டிருப்பது, நம் உடலில் ரத்த அழுத்தமும், கோபங்களும் ஏற்படுவதைத் தவிர்த்து ஆரோக்கியத்துக்கு வழிவகுக்கும் என்று எண்ணுகிறேன்.

P_R
30th May 2008, 06:08 PM
I get to watch very little TV but of the lot I find Makkal tholaikkAtchi really good. Their interviews by gajendran , books intros by prabanjan , snippets about colloquialisms by perumal murugan are consistently interesting.
James Vasanthan's Tamil-talk program and Ma.Nannan's phone-ion shows are not bad either.They also have this program where they explore old abandoned historical buildings/towns. The quality of these documentaries are pretty ordinary but certainly stand out from the rest of the Tamil channels.

Roshan
30th May 2008, 06:38 PM
I get to watch very little TV but of the lot I find Makkal tholaikkAtchi really good. Their interviews by gajendran , books intros by prabanjan , snippets about colloquialisms by perumal murugan are consistently interesting.
James Vasanthan's Tamil-talk program and Ma.Nannan's phone-ion shows are not bad either.They also have this program where they explore old abandoned historical buildings/towns. The quality of these documentaries are pretty ordinary but certainly stand out from the rest of the Tamil channels.

Sari adha edhukku Lakshmi serial thread'la post paNNeenga :roll: :ashamed:

I peeped in here, out of curiousity after seeing your name appearing in the hub forum index under this section. inga vanthA 'Lakshmi' serial'la unga last post and I was kind of :o :confused2: Then after reading your post - I had a BIG sigh of relief :lol:

littlemaster1982
30th May 2008, 06:45 PM
I peeped in here, out of curiousity after seeing your name appearing in the hub forum index under this section. inga vanthA 'Lakshmi' serial'la unga last post and I was kind of :o :confused2: Then after reading your post - I had a BIG sigh of relief :lol:

Me too :lol:

P_R
30th May 2008, 06:53 PM
:D
I hate this serial particularly.
Every night, when I reach home, have a shower and settle for dinner, this <expletive deleted> serial is on . While Goundamani is rocking in the comedy scenes program in another channel, I am usually put through sessions of watching the intriguing efforts of Fatima Babu's trying to act.This serial is the source of strained mother-son relationships in my house. :x

After seeing Mrs. Saradha's post oru flow-la post paNNinEn :-)

Roshan
31st May 2008, 04:14 PM
:D
I hate this serial particularly.
Every night, when I reach home, have a shower and settle for dinner, this <expletive deleted> serial is on . While Goundamani is rocking in the comedy scenes program in another channel, I am usually put through sessions of watching the intriguing efforts of Fatima Babu's trying to act.

:lol:

This serial is the source of strained mother-son relationships in my house. :x

My mom never misses this serial. And in Colombo I have the cable connection and I get it live but in my home town there is no cable facilities so the serial is shown in a local channel but they are a few episodes behind. When I go to my home town my mom would start pestering me - "ippO Sun'la ethanaavathu episode?.. kadhai eppadi pOguthu etc" ? and me all the time "naan intha serial pAkkuRathilla enakku ethuvum theriyAthu" but my mom never fails to repeat those questions every time she sees me :x

P_R
31st May 2008, 11:37 PM
When I go to my home town my mom would start pestering me - "ippO Sun'la ethanaavathu episode?.. kadhai eppadi pOguthu etc" ? Kadhai engayum pOgalai. Reminds me of the episode Vivek narrates over phone in Dhil :
pOna episode enga mudichOm
mAdippadiyila heroine nikkiraanga
appo indha episode-la appidiyE padippadiyA iRangi varaanga...appidiyE thodarum pOttukkunga :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
31st May 2008, 11:40 PM
pOna episode enga mudichOm
mAdippadiyila heroine nikkiraanga
appo indha episode-la appidiyE padippadiyA iRangi varaanga...appidiyE thodarum pOttukkunga :lol:

:lol2:

clnarain
1st June 2008, 12:28 AM
I see a lot of bad comments about this serial in particular. I think the best way to put bad things to an end is rather to ignore it. So why do you guys want to keep discussing bad things about this serial and keep this thread busy? We all know it's bad but we still keep discussing it. Why not just ignore it, so that the moderator will automatically close this thread due to inactivity? Let's start open a new thread and discuss about something that's useful to everyone.

saradhaa_sn
14th June 2008, 01:04 PM
நேற்றோடு இந்த சீரியல் முடிந்துவிட்டது.

நேத்ராவிடம் இருந்து லட்சுமி தன் குழந்தையைக் கைப்பற்றியதோடு அவளை நன்றாக அலைக்கழித்து, 'சுபம்' போட்டு முடித்து விட்டார்கள்.

வழக்கமாக சீரியல்களில் கதாநாயகிகள் பெயர் த்ட்டிக்கொண்டு போவார்கள். 'லட்சுமி' சீரியலில் கதாநாயகி 'டூப்ளிகேட் லட்சுமி' (மீனா) வை விட 'ஒரிஜினல் லட்சுமி'யான வில்லி நேத்ரா (லட்சுமி கோபால்சாமி) அருமையாக செய்திருந்தார்.

இனி திங்கள் முதல் அவரது பெரிய கண்களும், வாய்ச்சுழிப்பும் மிஸ்ஸிங்.

aanaa
14th June 2008, 08:42 PM
கோலங்கள் மாதிரி இழுழுழுழுழகாமல் முடித்துவிட்டார்கள்.

:clap:
நேத்ரா - லட்சுமி கோபால்சாமி - நன்றாகவே நடித்துள்ளார்
:clap::clap:

aanaa
15th June 2008, 06:36 AM
what happened to Chetan?

Madhu Sree
16th June 2008, 02:32 PM

நேத்ராவிடம் இருந்து லட்சுமி தன் குழந்தையைக் கைப்பற்றியதோடு அவளை நன்றாக அலைக்கழித்து, 'சுபம்' போட்டு முடித்து விட்டார்கள்.

வழக்கமாக சீரியல்களில் கதாநாயகிகள் பெயர் த்ட்டிக்கொண்டு போவார்கள். 'லட்சுமி' சீரியலில் கதாநாயகி 'டூப்ளிகேட் லட்சுமி' (மீனா) வை விட 'ஒரிஜினல் லட்சுமி'யான வில்லி நேத்ரா (லட்சுமி கோபால்சாமி) அருமையாக செய்திருந்தார்.

இனி திங்கள் முதல் அவரது பெரிய கண்களும், வாய்ச்சுழிப்பும் மிஸ்ஸிங்.

உண்மை தான் நேத்ரா நன்றாக செய்திருந்தார்... அந்த திமிரான பார்வை, எனக்கினை யார் என்பது போன்ற நடை... பாவனை ம்ம்ம் அற்புதம் 8-) ...

Roshan
16th June 2008, 07:42 PM

Prabhu would be the most happiest person to see the serial ending :P