2)Johny
3)Uyire
4)Hey Raam
5)Alaipayuthey
6)Thalapathy
7)Minnale
8)Bombay
9)salangai oli
10)Kadalora kavidhaigal..the order can be different!

I left out MSV composition as Im not that used to old songs!

U can list ur albums!

I would have listed Kadahal kondaen if the music is original composition ..great album!

muzammil_fr
27th July 2006, 02:45 AM
1)Roja
2)Uyire
3)Jeans
4)Alaipayuthey
5)Boys
6)Ayutha Eluthu
7)Minnale
8)Bombay
9)Sangamam
10)Kakka Kakka..the order can be different!

dinesh2002
27th July 2006, 06:50 PM
1.Alaipayuthey
2.Boys
3.Kangalal Kaithe Sei
4.Manmadhan
5.karakathakaran
6.Dhalapathi
7.Thiruda Thiruda
8.Kodieswaran
9.Laysa Laysa
10.Duet

Nakeeran
27th July 2006, 10:00 PM
list ur list

1)Mudhal mariyadhai
2)Johny
3)Uyire
4)Hey Raam
5)Alaipayuthey
6)Thalapathy
7)Minnale
8)Bombay
9)salangai oli

U can list ur albums!

I would have listed Kadahal kondaen if the music is original composition ..great album!

Hello Nilavupriyare :cry:

How come you have missed out LEGENDS LIKE KVM / G.RAMANATHAN / S.M.SUBAIAH NAYUDU / A.M.Raja etc in your elite list !? :twisted:

Do you have any parallel for :

a. Thiruvilayadal / Thilllana mohanambal
b. Uthama puthiran/ Ambigapathi / Kappal otiya thamizan / Veera pandiya kattabomman
c. Then Nilavu / Aadi perukku / Kalyana parisu

Vitrunga please.

Pl dont insult the UNBEATABLE LEGENDS OF YESTERYEARS.

If I say something like this, you guys will promptly report to the Moderator :D

Go ahead & throw insult on the great masters of yesteryears :cry:

Nakeeran
27th July 2006, 10:05 PM
list ur list

1)Mudhal mariyadhai
2)Johny
3)Uyire
4)Hey Raam
5)Alaipayuthey
6)Thalapathy
7)Minnale
8)Bombay
9)salangai oli

U can list ur albums!

Hello Nilavupriyare :cry:

How come you have missed out LEGENDS LIKE KVM / G.RAMANATHAN / S.M.SUBAIAH NAYUDU / A.M.Raja etc in your elite list !? :twisted:

Do you have any parallel for :

a. Thiruvilayadal / Thilllana mohanambal
b. Uthama puthiran/ Ambigapathi / Kappal otiya thamizan / Veera pandiya kattabomman
c. Then Nilavu / Aadi perukku / Kalyana parisu

Vitrunga please.

If I say something like this, you guys will promptly report to the Moderator :D

Go ahead & throw insult on the great masters of yesteryears :cry:

MADDY
28th July 2006, 02:33 AM
Nakeeran, i guess nilavu clearly stated that he hasnt heard MSV that much, then how do u xpect him to listen to G.Ramanathan and stuff? Seriously, even i started with IR's era and i was interested in TFM after ARR's entry, so i dunt think we know much of pre-80's songs.....

my list:

1. Boys
2. Roja
3. Punnagai Mannan
4. Mudhal Mariyadhai
5. Pudhiya Paravai
6. Duet
7. Thiruda Thiruda
8. 16 Vayadhinule
9. Kadhal Desam
10. Vaidehi Kaathirunthal

MADDY
28th July 2006, 02:35 AM
8.Kodieswaran

?? :confused2: endha paattu ma?

thamizhvaanan
28th July 2006, 07:16 AM

Please dont insult honest opinions :) . Didn he state his stand clearly :huh:

nilavupriyan
28th July 2006, 09:49 AM
Nakeera...i have clearly stated I dint listen to old songs that much...but the guys who are used to old songs can list those albums..

nunipul meyama...muzhusa padinga sir!..

how can arr fans leave out Dil se or uyire!

i guess thats the best album of arr along with thiruda thiruda and alaipayuthey!

how can i leave out thiruda thiruda and punnagai mannan..

nilavupriyan
28th July 2006, 09:49 AM
does anyone know where the kodiewaran album is found on net?

umaramesh
28th July 2006, 05:31 PM
Hi
my list. Here order is just for numbering.

1. Vennira Aadai
2. Palum Pazhmum
3.Pudhiya paravai
4.Aaiyrathil oruvan
5.Karnan
6.Ooti varai uravu
7.Aboorva ragangal
8.Ulagam suttrum valiban
9.Avalkendru oru manam
10.Anbevaa

regards
ramesh

dinesh2002
28th July 2006, 11:11 PM
guys...kodieswaran is the album that was released during 1998...the movie never got release,cast by simran & aby...son of kunjumon..the album holds the status 9.5/10...great melody & fast paced numbers... here is the link to download the songs...listen & tel lme wut u think... the MDs for this film is AGOSH...those 3 guys in 1 gang....

http://66.90.103.126/~rose4you/www.only4roses.com/index.php?dir=Alphabet%20A-Z/K/Kodeeswaran/

ALL the songs r good... :D

nilavupriyan
29th July 2006, 09:51 AM
guys...kodieswaran is the album that was released during 1998...the movie never got release,cast by simran & aby...son of kunjumon..the album holds the status 9.5/10...great melody & fast paced numbers... here is the link to download the songs...listen & tel lme wut u think... the MDs for this film is AGOSH...those 3 guys in 1 gang....

http://66.90.103.126/~rose4you/www.only4roses.com/index.php?dir=Alphabet%20A-Z/K/Kodeeswaran/

ALL the songs r good... :D

agosh?..who are those three guys?

thumburu
29th July 2006, 05:22 PM
Nilavupriyan, Agosh are the ones who also composed for a so called comedy trash "Harishchandra" starring Karthik , some late 90's flick

dinesh2002
29th July 2006, 06:09 PM
Agosh is Anand, Gopal and Shalin. Gopal is the one who sang 'Dilruba' from Priyam. Think he's sung a few more for Vidyasagar. Shalin is a Doon school alumnus and was part of Indian Ocean when they released their self-titled debut album.

They also came out with a pop album for Zee Music, called 'Paisa'. Fairly decent album. The Paisa video was especially good! You could listen to the album online at...

http://www.dishant.com/jukebox/dosearch.php3?query=agosh+-+paisa&search_in=ALBUM_ONLY

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=4453

we discussed about them earlier b4... :d

nilavupriyan
29th July 2006, 06:22 PM
thank u thumburu and dinesh

interz
29th July 2006, 07:14 PM
My subjective list.

1. Dhool
(All six song are great)
2. Kathalan
(Peppy songs by AR Rahman)
3. Poovellam Un Vaasam
(Melodious movie songs that rocks from beginnnig to end)
4. Rangeela
(The hindi version is best and the theme is quite catchy too unlike nowadays)
5. Karuthamma
(Thenmerku paruvakatru and poorale ponnuthaiye masterpieces from A R Rahman
6. Karna
(Very diffrent movie songs from 1995, i still listens to the songs)
7. Run
(Another blockbuster with great songs, fast , slow, racy, entertaining etc.
8. Kodieswaran
(First time ive heard i thought it was by AR Rahman it was very impressive)
9. En Aasai Machan
(Great melodies from Deva esp aadiyila seethi solli)
10. Kathal Parisu
(Hey unnai thaane one of the best disco songs IMO)

rashid2raj
2nd August 2006, 03:38 PM
OK, my list..

1. Alaipayuthae (In TFM.. Saathiya was far better !)
2. BOYS
3. Thaalam (It's a classic !!)
4. Ah Aah (IMO. Mayilirage one the BEST song in recent times, even movie was good!)
5. Ayudha Eluttu (Still can't get Fanaa song out of my mind)
6. Kangalal Kaidhu Sei
7. Ratchagan
8. Kadhal Desam
9. Iruvar
10. Duet

selvakumar
2nd August 2006, 05:29 PM
OK, my list..

:confused2:

rashid2raj
2nd August 2006, 11:27 PM
OK, my list..

:confused2:

Sorry,.. what i meant was, that i had 2 choose between TFM-albums only.. ! That's why i choosed Alaipayuthey.. Though Saathya album was better :D

dinesh2002
3rd August 2006, 11:44 AM
Saathiya was better than Alaipayuthey????????????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: man....sneghidene can never be replaced by chupkese & obviously Evano Oruvan was far more touchign that mera yar!!...well...opinion differs...but this is something shocking to me....1st time im seeing a person actually prefering saathiya over the magnificent ALAIPAYUTHEY!!! :?

rashid2raj
3rd August 2006, 03:56 PM
Saathiya was better than Alaipayuthey????????????????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: man....sneghidene can never be replaced by chupkese & obviously Evano Oruvan was far more touchign that mera yar!!...well...opinion differs...but this is something shocking to me....1st time im seeing a person actually prefering saathiya over the magnificent ALAIPAYUTHEY!!! :?

I agree that Snegidhane is much better than Chup ke se.. But, the reason i liked Saathya songs better than Alaipayuthey, was,

1. O hum dum suniore.. ARR has done more work on the vocals, than in the tamil version

2. Chori pe chori - More music than the tamil version + Blaazes RAP! It adds some more power to the song..

3. Aye Udi Udi - I don't know how to say it.. Both SPB. Charan and Adnan Saami has done it splendid in their own way .. So reason that i liked Aye udi udi more than Khadal Sadugudu were, that i was getting tired of listening Kadhal Sadugudu at that time.. (Listened all the time)
& then Aye Udi udi came.. So it was kind of fresh again.. :wink:

4. Mera Yaar mila de.. I liked this song VERY VERY much.. Though it's not better than Evano Oruvan, and at the same time the two can't be compared, i feel..

5. Naina milake - SADHANA SARGAM & MADUSHREE.. hehe.. though nothing greater than Alaipyuthey..

the others song are same.. Also Saathya movie actors were more fresh than Alaipayuthey..

rashid2raj
3rd August 2006, 03:58 PM

I agree that Snegidhane is much better than Chup ke se.. But, the reason i liked Saathya songs better than Alaipayuthey, was,

1. O hum dum suniore.. ARR has done more work on the vocals, than in the tamil version

2. Chori pe chori - More music than the tamil version + Blaazes RAP! It adds some more power to the song..

3. Aye Udi Udi - I don't know how to say it.. Both SPB. Charan and Adnan Saami has done it splendid in their own way .. So reason that i liked Aye udi udi more than Khadal Sadugudu were, that i was getting tired of listening Kadhal Sadugudu at that time.. (Listened all the time)
& then Aye Udi udi came.. So it was kind of fresh again.. :wink:

4. Mera Yaar mila de.. I liked this song VERY VERY much.. Though it's not better than Evano Oruvan, and at the same time the two can't be compared, i feel..

5. Naina milake - SADHANA SARGAM & MADUSHREE.. hehe.. though nothing greater than Alaipyuthey..

the others song are same.. Also Saathya movie actors were more fresh than Alaipayuthey..

dinesh2002
3rd August 2006, 05:26 PM
ohhh...i c...hehehe...yea...the 1st 3 list were pretty much true...but seriously,i did feel Chori Pe Chori was overly done & the magic of Endrendrum punnagai was lost in Oh Hum Dum....and Mera Yar..song...though its sung by ARR ,i didint get the pain of that song that is trying to explain...

and i really need to mention this...its beein going in my mind for quite sometime... when the BGM comes in both the movies [AP&Saathiya],esp after hero parted with the heroine,the respective song's basic tune will be played in the bgm,i seriously felt the pain of love with the tune of Evano Oruvan's bgm...this is my opinion... :D :D :D

and ofcource....SPB.C & Adnan Saami both gave a diff dimension for Aye UDi Udi & Kadhal Sadugudu...seriously,i dunno how ARR and the singers manage to give 2 diff feel for the same tune & music...hats off for that part...Naina Milake was def 1 of my fav becoz both of my FAV SINGERS sang together !!!! :D :D though it was tough to find which voice belongs to whom...:P but it was a great song....

and ofcource,Sneghidene is 1 melodic number by ARR that i will never vittu koodu for any other songs,eventhough with Chup Ke Se or Snehithuda.... :P:P:P...the Magic of sadhana's renderation in Sneghidene was really special along with ARR's music flowing behind ...esp the part [ 5:17 - 5:26]...this where i actually felt i was in HEAVEN..!!! [seriously] :oops: ...hehe :P

so with ALL this thought in my mind,ofcource ur comment on Saathiya beeing a better album than Alaipayuthey for u really gave me a shock.... :P :P..... hope i didint offend u...thats is y i sounded kinda crazy in the previous message :P

this is all i wanted to explain...heheheh....back to topic guys...!!! :D

rashid2raj
3rd August 2006, 06:02 PM
so with ALL this thought in my mind,ofcource ur comment on Saathiya beeing a better album than Alaipayuthey for u really gave me a shock.... :P :P..... hope i didint offend u...thats is y i sounded kinda crazy in the previous message :P

this is all i wanted to explain...heheheh....back to topic guys...!!! :D

No problem yaaa.. :thumbsup:

MADDY
4th August 2006, 12:47 AM
i felt Adnan for "Aye udi udi" and Sonu Nigam for "saathiya" were better than SPB.Charan and Hariharan in their resp. songs, which makes saathiya a shade better than Alais.......this is strictly IMO.... :D

selvakumar
4th August 2006, 09:15 AM
i felt Adnan for "Aye udi udi" and Sonu Nigam for "saathiya" were better than SPB.Charan and Hariharan in their resp. songs, which makes saathiya a shade better than Alais.......this is strictly IMO.... :D

Ya.. Opinion differs. Infact I loved AP more than Saathiya.. since MADDY was there.. The usual charm that I enjoyed was not that there in Saathiya.. I mean VO (IMO)

Regarding the songs, I think it depends on the lyrics and how beautiful a particular singer renders the feel !
In that case, Adnan will win hands down in "Aye udi udi" But SPB Charan was also awesome.
But I don't think Sonu Nigam was way better than Hariharan in the other song (Big IMO)