PDA

View Full Version : HUMBLE REQUEST TO MODERATORS

Nichiro
1st August 2006, 09:56 PM
Dear Moderators,

I have been a member of Forum Hub since 2001/2002.
I musat have posted over 5000 posts by now.
When forum hub migration was done, my membership restarted.
I am shown a a junior member.
Can my member status be updated to show an appropriate level.

Nichiro

pavalamani pragasam
1st August 2006, 10:13 PM
Perhaps this is the case with every member of the old Hub :roll:

malsi
1st August 2006, 11:05 PM
yes..i agree...

Braandan
2nd August 2006, 06:57 AM
same case here..
But my name has changed in forumhub, and I do not
care about what status is shown, anyway..

Surya
2nd August 2006, 07:19 AM
I think Old Forumhubbers should get a different Title that is cooler than the rest.....8-)

Who agrees? :huh:

Anyone got any cool ideas?

selvakumar
2nd August 2006, 08:28 AM
I think Old Forumhubbers should get a different Title that is cooler than the rest.....8-)

How about the name "OLD SURYA" Ain't it not cool ? :wink:

Sanguine Sridhar
2nd August 2006, 08:57 AM
I think the concept of Veteran or Seasoned or Devoted must be graded according to the date of joining and not by the number of posts!! IMO

Surya
2nd August 2006, 09:11 AM

How about the name "OLD SURYA" Ain't it not cool ? :wink:

:angry2:

:P

pavalamani pragasam
2nd August 2006, 09:21 AM
But so far as the forum admins are concerned the frequency of posting counts, doesn't it? That reasonably decides the 'status' of the member, how 'devoted' he is, how 'seasoned', 'veteran' in hubbing! :cool2: 'vetti' posters are more popular than idle, inactive, old members! :2thumbsup:

Since this status system is introduced in the new Hub it can take into account only the number of posts in the new Hub, so says my logic! :idea:

pavalamani pragasam
2nd August 2006, 11:42 AM
Many enthusiastic hubbers have got promotions in record time :redjump: Some threads are tailor-made for quick promotions :lol:

sgokulprathap
2nd August 2006, 12:13 PM
PP, yengala romba pugazha vEndam. 8-)

selvakumar
2nd August 2006, 12:16 PM
But so far as the forum admins are concerned the frequency of posting counts, doesn't it? That reasonably decides the 'status' of the member, how 'devoted' he is, how 'seasoned', 'veteran' in hubbing! :cool2: 'vetti' posters are more popular than idle, inactive, old members! :2thumbsup:

Since this status system is introduced in the new Hub it can take into account only the number of posts in the new Hub, so says my logic! :idea:

I am not sure what is the difference between being VETTI and BEING INACTIVE, IDLE :roll: :rotfl:

So, New hubbers >> VETTI POSTERS
Old hubbers >> IDLE, (vetti), INACTIVE (feeling LAZY TO POST)

So, NEW HUBBERS DESERVE THAT... Don't they ?

:rotfl:

pavalamani pragasam
2nd August 2006, 03:27 PM
'idle,inactive' mean not necessarily 'vetti' :oops: just 'not posting' :cool2:

Gokul, naanum athe katchi :swinghead: Peeping into PP thread, word games, a lot of threads in ALL sections :redjump:

crazy
2nd August 2006, 09:17 PM
Good idea..............."vetti hubbers".... :clap: :lol2: :swinghead:

Surya
2nd August 2006, 10:11 PM
Many enthusiastic hubbers have got promotions in record time :redjump: Some threads are tailor-made for quick promotions :lol:

I was the first "VETERAN HUBBER" in the HUB back in the day! :swinghead: :skull: 8-)

Vetti Hubber....:oops: My opinion on this depends on who gets the title! :P

Hulkster
3rd August 2006, 10:38 AM
Neenga 10 varushamku munaadi hubbukku vanthalum seri eppo thaan hubbukku vanthaalum seri...yendrumae past present future super hubber intha ulaga thalaivan hougang chandrasehar thaan :notworthy:

sgokulprathap
4th August 2006, 10:04 AM
Good idea..............."vetti hubbers".... :clap: :lol2: :swinghead: Crazy, 'Vetti' nd 'Veteran' means same here. :wink:

Shekhar
4th August 2006, 11:43 AM
Come on guys.. you are known in the hub for what you are. Not for how long you have been in FH or how many posts you have made. :wink: :D :D
But if there is any incentive for old hubbers, I don't mind claiming!! :D :D
May be there should be recognition for hubbers whose posts are edited or deleted to the maximum. :lol: :lol:

NM
4th August 2006, 12:34 PM
Come on guys.. you are known in the hub for what you are. Not for how long you have been in FH or how many posts you have made. :wink: :D :D
But if there is any incentive for old hubbers, I don't mind claiming!! :D :D
May be there should be recognition for hubbers whose posts are edited or deleted to the maximum. :lol: :lol: :lol: Or, the most blonked hubber or female brigade's most loved hubber, huh, Shekhar? what say you?? :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
7th August 2006, 10:11 AM
Oh! Yea..
If there should be citation for sadistic pleasure on the hub for tormenting innocent, gentlemanly, kind, considerate male hubbers, they will all go to the Lionesses of Female brigade!!! :boo: :swinghead:

pavalamani pragasam
7th August 2006, 12:38 PM
"innocent, gentlemanly, kind, considerate male hubbers" :roll: :idontgetit:

Hulkster
7th August 2006, 01:14 PM
Female Brigade nu onnu irunthicha? :confused2: .....yetho vetti sangama irukkum... :exactly: :devil:

pavalamani pragasam
7th August 2006, 03:00 PM
vetti sangamilla :hammer: athu oru Shekharean pseudo fan club :fishgrin:

Nichiro
7th August 2006, 11:02 PM
As it always happens, My posting has got lost in side issues and non issues.

RR Avl, Ninga Konchum paarungo.

Nichiro

pavalamani pragasam
8th August 2006, 08:28 AM
That is the charm of the Hub: changing issues into side issues & non issues :wink: And vice versa :wink:

Hulkster
8th August 2006, 09:14 AM
That is the charm of the Hub: changing issues into side issues & non issues :wink: And vice versa :wink:

WIth the vetti paengal sangam and their anbulla thalaivi Double P ard....even a religious issue can turn into a goundamani comedy..:D

rachel
8th August 2006, 09:28 AM
Good idea..............."vetti hubbers".... :clap: :lol2: :swinghead: Crazy, 'Vetti' nd 'Veteran' means same here. :wink:

:lol:

Shekhar
8th August 2006, 09:45 AM

Come on PP mam.. :wink: There are poor chaps like Shekhar around here, getting mauled by the female brigade,.. aren't lthey?!! :D :slurp: :)

pavalamani pragasam
8th August 2006, 09:50 AM
Is it so :?: Or the other way round :?: :lol:

NM
8th August 2006, 09:51 AM

Come on PP mam.. :wink: There are poor chaps like Shekhar around here, getting mauled by the female brigade,.. aren't lthey?!! :D :slurp: :)i'm sure you love being the centre of attention err attraction, Shekhar :lol: and what's with the 'slurp' icon...it just proves that you LOVE being mauled by the female brigade :lol: :lol: :swinghead: :yes:

Shekhar
8th August 2006, 09:54 AM
As it always happens, My posting has got lost in side issues and non issues.

RR Avl, Ninga Konchum paarungo.

Nichiro

Nichiro,

I am an irrepresible thread derailer. I cant resist the temptation of taking upon the female head hunters!! :lol: :lol:
You should simply ignore me, and push the thread on its track. :) :)

madhu
9th August 2006, 07:34 AM
Neenga 10 varushamku munaadi hubbukku vanthalum seri eppo thaan hubbukku vanthaalum seri...yendrumae past present future super hubber intha ulaga thalaivan hougang chandrasehar thaan :notworthy:

:roll: