PDA

View Full Version : Occult & Metaphysics

Oldposts
30th October 2004, 02:36 PM
Topic suggested by Sriram Lakshman (sriramlak@hotmail.com) on Thu Jan 21 20:06:23 .

I am starting this thread as a result of my conversation with Karthi over the phone. Personally, anything that is shrouded in mystery has always attracted me and then gone on to become an obsession later. With occult related topics, it has been no different for me and it continues to be intriguing. There has always been a latent desire to get my hands dirty with atleast the fundementals of all its branches like Palmistry, astrology, numerology etc but it seldom went beyond reading through a book and ending up all confused and worked up. Any inputs or discussions that could give me an insight into the various facets of occult sciences are welcome.

For the skeptics, this thread has not been started to discuss the validity of occult sciences but only to percieve it as it exists without prejudice.

Needless to say, topics like metaphysics and reincarnation also vie for special attention. Details of any material , any personal experience the participants could part with will be deeply appreciated.

Oldposts
Old responses (http://forumhub.com/expr/9048.14864.20.06.23.html)

Oldposts
karthikdevan-
hah! i'm not awake yet, i'll come back later.

Oldposts
<u>Posting what i posted in another thread as it is somewhat related to this thread:</u>

"Saviour II,

Well the interest in the similarities between Krishna and Jesus Christ was kindled by the book Autobiography of a Yogi and the Yogada Satsang Society....

I find that in tamilnadu now, the Baba movie has created a controversy(Charu Nivedita says mocks at Rajini telling that whether Baba and Jesus are playing 'goli' in Himalayas).....but as per the writings of Paramahamsa Yogananda, the first Gur of His order is the Baba and he still lives in Himalayas along with Jesus(looks a bit weird as if from a Vittalacharya movie...but these are the beleifs which are beyond mental reasonings)...

PY says that the original religion as preached by Jesus was similar to the Yoga path in Hinduism and due to the breakup of the Guru-disciple lineage there, the secrets are lost.

He gives a yogic meaning to the revelation chpater mentioning that the seven lamps mentioned are the seven chakras of Hindu-Yogic practices...

He also says that the snake which kindled sexual energy was the Kundalini force in its symbolic form(the force if oscilates in the reverse direction is said to produce immense sexual energy and this is the basis of Hindu -Tantric sex wherein the kundalini force is awakened by kindling the sexual energies and the energy is redirected to the higher chakras like ajna or sahasrahara).

The sound of the waters mentioned in the revelation chapters also is the primordial sound which gets emitted from the Visuddi chakra....

Baptism is similar to the 'twice born' ritual of the Hindus of old and PY says that the 'dove' which came down to Jesus is the Divine Light which is visible at the fore-head chakra at the time of initiation."

Oldposts
hi!
i'm having a busy weekend but i want to post some stuff! i'll be here tomorrow.

Oldposts
awaiting ur posts donna!

Oldposts
Hmm....i wanted to activate this thread..i dont know if apart from myself and Donna anyone even reads this(forumhub admin can place counters in threads ..so that we can atleast know as to how many visit these isolated threads!).

Some years back i read a book called 'Pancha Patchi Sastram'...its a old publication.

There is this saying in tamil.."Patchi katravanai pagayathey , Saram katravanodu sarugathey"...

this means dont pick up fights with those who have learnt the Patchi Shastram and Sara Shastram.

The Patchi Sastram basically divides time into Five Zones represented by different birds.In each Bird-Zone , the birds are said to be in different activity like Sleeping ,Walking etc....

Even persons based on their time of birth are divided into different Birds...and it uses various rituals to help the advancement of the persons.

In the last chapter it deals with causing harm to enemies(actually that is said to be the purpose of this Sastra...as per the legend Parvati teaches this sastra to Murugan before he goes to war with Surapadman...but the verses attach a rider that these should be used only against those who are causing harm to the society and warn that those who use it to avenge personal enmities will have to face the karmic consequences).

It also details different chakras(yantras) for rituals.

Anyone knows about Sara Sastra? its said to based on the breathing pattern(sara- breath).

Oldposts
hi, mmc!!
i have been very, very busy in work and have not ahd time to stop in here. i am hoping thisgs will "slow down" a bit soon so i'll have more time. i miss you! you, karthikdevan and i can always post!

take care!

Oldposts
"Spirituality is not blind faith! It is the luminance that destroys the blindness of illusion. It is the principle that teaches us to face any adverse circumstance or obstacle with a smile. It is the science of the mind. It's the science of Life"

Oldposts
karthikdevan-
what a great quote!!!!!!!

i'm still working away from my desk so i don't have much online time. hopefully that will change soon. i miss you and mmc, too!

Oldposts
Hi! I'm going to try and do a long post this morning, continuing what I wrote previously about the mind and creating what you want:

Anyone can draw good things to himself once he understands the inner workings of his own mind, just as anyone can swim across a pool once he learns the laws of swimming. The mind is like an ocean - it has a surface and it has depths, vast, "impenetrable" depths full of mystery below the surface. No one can tell where the surface ends and the depths begin. But the ocean is all ONE mass of water, indivisible, ONE. The human mind is the same, all ONE but there are TWO distinctly different types of activities carried on within it. The failure to grasp the difference in these two activities is what causes all the confusion in life.

You must learn to work in harmony with your deeper nature. You do not have two minds but TWO PHASES of ONE mind, two spheres of activity in which the mind operaties in two different ways:

Surface Mind - your objective, conscious mind, selecting and initiating, "I choose"

Deeper Mind - Your subjective, subconscious mind, fabricating, "I obey"

Surface mind consciously directs you when you are learning to play the piano until, through repetition, you become so familiar with piano technique that individual finger movements have passed into the deeper mind, leaving the surface mind free for reading the score, singing words or even carrying on a conversation. Surface mind is the directing mind - "I choose" - all choices are made by the surface mind.

Deeper mind - the creating, the manufacturing phase of mind. Takes what Surface Mind gives and turns thoughts into things - both good and bad - into the outward conditions of our lives. IT HAS NO POWER OF CHOICE. It never reasons, it cannot refuse to take what Surface Mind gives it. Like the soil, that must accept any seed, it must accept any thought. Deeper Mind is habitual mind. Whatever we entertain often enough and vividly enough in our Surface Mind eventually passes into Deeper Mind where it continues to act automatically.

People are not born optimistic ot pessimistic, they learn to be what they are. Whatever you desire to be, you may become by the same procedure you use to learn to play the piano or to swim.

Deeper Mind brings choice into form. Deeper Mind has access to infinite resources, it knows how to heal any condition effortlessly. All healing - body or affairs - all success, all prosperity, all mastery over destructive habits is produced within Deeper Mind before appearing in outer manifestation.

Deeper Mind is the storehouse of experience. It is one with the infinite mind. Deeper Mind has complete, unswerving obedience to Surface Mind. It has no power to choose; it can only obey. All its vast knowledge and creative power are dedicated to the person who learns how to use it.

The loom doesn't care what it weaves, it is impersonal. It has no choice but to weave whatever threads are given it according to the pattern set by the weaver. The weaver is responsible for the result. The loom has only one task - to keep weaving. The weaver does not say, "Why have you done this to me?" if he is displeased by what he sees coming out of the loom. He knows that the only place where beauty can be made to replace ugliness is on the rack of spools at his end, before the obedient weaving apparatus gets it, and so he changes the threads.

Summary: Deeper Mind is the working, producing phase of mind, Surface Mind is the choosing, selecting phase of mind. Surface Mind CHOOSES what shall come into the life but is helpless to produce it. Deeper Mind is the only agent in the universe that can bring that choice into manifestation.

Oldposts
OOOOoooooopsss donna....

such a long post!:O and surprsingly sweet after a loooong time!!

Oldposts
mmc-
i missed you, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must cultivate the quiet assurance of an infinite healing presence within.

Oldposts
Donna,

How are u?? finding it difficult to write much here..as this requires some peaceful setting....however reproducing one of Milton's posts here as it shows some practices of Tamil Chrisitians which are very interesting..my aim is probably we can archive this thread at a later date and can present it to those who want to know more on Occult and Metaphysics:

In our day to day christian life in TN ,we are more like Hindus in practices like Kalyanam ,karumaathi etc etc.If you come close and watch you can clearly notice How the Tamil christian minds are still with our old Hindu culture .Non-catholics always blame catholics for they are giving much importance to Saints ,which is true practically ,but not true in church point of view .According to church sanits cannot be worshiped .GOD only deserves for worship.That is why when we pray to saints including Mary ,we pray "Pray For us"(Engalukkaga Vendikollungal),because we belive saints will bring our prayers to GOD .But in practical life many catholics even worshiped saints and giving much importance to saints than Jesus .

In our hindu culture ,we have many gods for many kind of requests .For example 'Intha Pillayara kumpitta Kulanthai pirakkum' ,'Intha aanjaneyara kumpitta Velai kidaikkum' .The same mentality is also with Tamil(as well as other Indian christians) Christians .You can notice people say "Joseph is for education' ,Anthoniyar(St.Antony) is powerful in destroying Satan' etc..You can see many people(Pei Pidiththavar) are staying in St.Antony's Church .Some of them mistakenly beleive St,Antony is authorosed for destroying satan .But church says everything is done by GOD ,may be through prayers of saints .

There is a funny story in our village..
Once the movie 'Karunaamoorthy' (Story of Jesus)was screened in our village.When Jesus was tied with cross by soldiers and Jesus was in Pain ,one old lady shouted 'Anthoniyare!(St.Antony) .Enga Yesu Naathara Kaappaththunga!".

I will come with more later...

Its nice to know such new information..even though i was all along living in Tamilnadu, i never knew such practices of Tamil Christians.Lets hope that Milton writes more on this.

It will be also interesting if someone writes on the sufi practices of Tamilnadu.

I read a wonderful story recently:

http://www.geocities.com/hadeen_ncr/writing/visham.html

Oldposts
Reproduction:

"Pradheep,

Nice to see your posts....

There are some issues i think in which u mingle different streams and get confused.Sorry for being impolite.

I am also a novice to this field, yet let me point out as to what i think is the position as held out by Hindu think-tanks:

The concept for Salvation for all happens at the time of the Eternal Dissolution as denoted by the "Oozhi perum koothu" of Shiva.There is this view that the entire creation, animate and inanimate things merge into the Creator.

If i remember correctly, Sarada Devi had a vision in which She sees this and mentions that the entire creation will go into the void(sometimes represented by Kali in Hindu mythology).

But the concept of Mukti(liberation from this cycle of birth and death...or Veedu peru or Piravi perunkadal neenthuthal of Saint.VAlluvar) in this life is something for which one has to work towards....it ofcourse invloves trascending the duality....and for which we are supposed to come out of both good and bad.You have rightly pointed out that there is nothing such as good and bad before God, but its a Vedantic concept meant for those following the Gnana Marga.

We have this mixing the different streams ...and my personal feeling is that it will not do a sadhak good.

This is the reason that the Vedantic concepts appear after the karma kanda of Vedas.Vedanta itself means end part of vedas(anta-end).Only after one disciplines the mind and ego by striving one is supposed to deliberate on such non-duality concepts.

Otherwise the mind is so clevar that it will start twisting and will mislead us.We see friends who are full of ego declaring that they are following the Vedanta and follow their own ways and
they like claiming that there is no good and bad before God.

If you see even in Yoga , the iyama ,niyamas come first...only after you discipline yourself, you are supposed to practice higher practices.

The same thing applies to Tantric practices in which the things that sadhaks abhor, lead them to enlightenment.We see Osho type of persons suggesting Sex as a means to still the mind, mentioning the ancient practices(even Thirumoolar devotes an entire chapter on this as to how during the sexual act, by focussing the mind on some Chakras on the forehead etc).But many convenieantly forget the fact that these practices are suggested for those who follow a rigid celebate life and overcome the sensual attractions.Infact these are linked with Hatha Yoga and the higher forms of Hatha Yoga requires a highly disciplined celebate life.

Infact only Bhakti Yoga advocates simple procedures like prayers, bhajans, repetition of Mantras and meditation ....and to a large extent this method can be followed without the guidance of a Guide...the other methods are very complicated and for the genearal populace, there is every possibility that these can be misinterpreted or misused.

Perhaps this is the reason that our forefathers called this as Maraiporul.Once a friend of mine pointed out that almost all great Masters had an inner circle to which they gave these things and to the general public they advocated simple prayers and some rules.Perhaps this could be the reason.

I think that Jesus Christ couldve also dont the same thing.If you see, He doesnt talk of celibacy as a prerequiste....but His direct disciples have all been celebates, perhaps i think that they mightve been asked to follow various practices which are similar to that of the Hindu Yogis....

The Revelation chapter talks of Seven Stars, light, sound of Water etc..this denotes that some similarity with the Yogic practices where one sees inner light, the seven chakras on the spinal chord(some say this is denoted as cross etc), the sound of many waters(aum or amen)..."

Oldposts
Dear karthikdevan
Nothing was clear from your post. What is that you are conveying?.

>>>>We see friends who are full of ego declaring that they are following the Vedanta >>>
I know it was directed to me. Please tell me where am I wrong. Did you read the gita and bible thread.

>>>>>There are some issues i think in which u mingle different streams and get confused>>>
What did I mix up?. Can we discuss?

Oldposts
>>>>We see friends who are full of ego declaring that they are following the Vedanta >>>

That was a general comment.Not directed at you.

Oldposts
I have Swami Vivekananda news! I read in the Indian Express that the Vivekananda Vedanta Society of Chicago is going to build his "Temple Universal" on 15 acres of land near Chicago. It is due to be completed in 2005 and sounds like it will be really amazing! That is just one hour by air from Rochester so maybe I might even go sometime.

Oldposts
WE have this worship of Ether as one of the five primordial elements of this creation.We have the Shiva Lingam of Chidambaram which is said to denote to worshipping the Akash(ether).

Surprisingly , i came across this dialogue which shows similar concepts in pre-christian Europe:

And they allowed Apollonius to ask questions;
and he asked them of what they thought the cosmos was composed;
but they replied:
"Of elements."

"Are there then four" he asked.

"Not four," said Iarchas, "but five."

"And how can there be a fifth," said Apollonius,
"alongside of water and air and earth and fire ?"

"There is the ether", replied the other,
"which we must regard as the stuff of which gods are made;
for just as all mortal creatures inhale tbe air,
so do immortal and divine natures inhale the ether."

Apollonius again asked which was the first of the elements,
and Iarchas answered:

"All are simultaneous, for a living creature is not born bit by bit."

"Am I," said Apollonius, "to regard
the universe as a living creature?"

"Yes," said the other, "if you have a sound knowledge of it,
for it engenders all living things."

- The Life of Apollonius of Tyana, Philostratus, 220AD.

Oldposts
This is an interesting site http://www.headless.org/ (http://www.headless.org/
)

Oldposts
Yes, KarthikDevan! I am here!

Oldposts
kindly mail more such informations about related topics.
i have a few elementary ideas and next time i'll share it with you.

indra

Oldposts
I will wanted numerology for My Name
My Date of birth is 4-11-1976
Name is Nedunchelian
jathakam(in tamil) Name is Pandian.
please email to me

Oldposts
[tscii:be7640e0a1]

µ¾ ¯ÄÅ¡ ´Õ§¾¡Æý ¦¾¡ñ¼ÕÇý
º¡¾ø ´Æ¢ò¦¾ý¨Éò ¾¡É¡ì¸¢ô - â¾Äò¾¢ø
³ó¦¾¡Æ¢ø¦ºö ±ý§È «Õ𧺡¾¢ì §¸¡ÄÇ¢ò¾¡ý
¦Å󦾡Ƣø§À¡ö ¿£í¸ Å¢¨ÃóÐ.

It seems from this passage that even Vallalar was accepting that Man can become God.

Another intersting song:

ÐýÀ¦ÁÄ¡õ ¾£÷ó¾ ͸¦ÁøÄ¡õ ¨¸¾ó¾
«ýÀ¦ÃÄ¡õ §À¡üÈ «Õû¿¼ï¦ºö - þýÀý
«Õð¦ÀÕﺢü §º¡¾¢¾¢Õ «õÀÄò¾¡ý §Å¾ô
¦À¡Õð¦ÀÕﺢò ¦¾ýÛð ÒÌóÐ

This may provide clue to his disappearance:

ÐýÀõ ¦¸ÎòÐî Í¸í¦¸¡Îò¾¡ý ±ý¾É째
«ýÀ¸ò¾¢ø Å¡Øõº¢ü ÈõÀÄò¾¡ý - þýÒÕÅõ
¾¡í¸¢§Éý º¡¸¡ò ¾É¢ÅÊÅõ ¦Àü¦È¡Ç¢Â¡ø
µí¸¢§Éý ¯ñ¨Á ¯¨Ã.

°É ¯¼õ§À ´Ç¢¯¼õÀ¡ö µí¸¢¿¢ü¸
»¡É «Ó¦¾ÉìÌ ¿ø¸¢Â§¾ - Å¡Éô
¦À¡Õð¦ÀÕï §º¡¾¢ô ¦À¡ÐÅ¢ø Å¢ÇíÌõ
«Õð¦ÀÕï §º¡¾¢ «Ð.

He mentions that he has trespassed death:

³Â¦ÉÉì ¸£ó¾ «¾¢ºÂò¨¾ ±ýÒ¸ø§Åý
¦À¡öÂʧÂý ÌüÈõ ¦À¡Úò¾ÕÇ¢ - ¨ÅÂò
¾Æ¢Â¡Áø µíÌõ «ÕûÅÊÅõ ¿¡ýµ÷
¦Á¡Æ¢¬Î ¾üÌ ÓÉõ.

[/tscii:be7640e0a1]

Oldposts
Hello I want a Genuine one faced Rudraksha. Can someone refer me to a genuine source and tell me what is the approx price I should get a authentic one in. Is a round one available.

Oldposts
What is so special about one face rudraksha?

Oldposts
:-)

Oldposts
oh..this thread also has been defunct??

Oldposts
Very difficult to get 1 faced rudraksha.Try to get thropugh personal contacts. Got one although last year on my trip to Hrishikesh. Cost me a bomb but it is a great bead. Genuine Rudrakshas are expensive

Oldposts
KT அவர்களே,
தயவு செய்து TSCII பதிலாக யூனிக்கோடு உபயோகிங்கள்.

In case you cannot see the tamil text: In IE, go to View->Encoding and select 'Unicode(UTF-8)'.

Oldposts
EKMUKHI IS A VERY RARE VARIETY OF RUDRAKSHA.IT IS SURROSED TO HAVE THE STRONGEST INFLUENCE FOR ATTAINING SPIRITUAL PROGRESS AND POWERS POLITICAL,SPIRITUAL ETC..INDRA GANDHI ALSO HAD A EKMUKHI.A GENUININE EKMUKHI COSTS BETWEEN 1-5 LAKHS.

Oldposts
Dear MMC/donna, while i was searching for "Pakshi Shasthra" i got this link. i hv got a chart of the activities of 5 birds.but wud like to more about it. do u hv any idea aboutwhere i cud get the link. the yahoo groups r blocked so cudnt get into them.
regards
bindu

Oldposts
to: kartikdevan..... while getting info on sufism i got into a link. this page is done by a chennaite ( a muslim) giving details about sufism. also came across a page mentioning about a sufi dar (shrine kind of setup) in chennai. may be u wud like to see the page by Mr.Faizee.
http://www.geocities.com/faizee/aboutme.htm (http://www.geocities.com/faizee/aboutme.htm
)
regards
bindu

Oldposts
I am a student in the USA. I very much want to wear a genuine RUDRAKSHA bead. But with so many fake ones being sold, I am wondering how I can get a genuine bead.

Can anyone tell me about a reliable source, please?

Oldposts
what do you guys think about bermuda triangle?

Oldposts
http://www.iomx.com

Oldposts
[tscii:b23eb05305]vaNakkam[/tscii:b23eb05305]

Oldposts
Can someone interpret my dreams?
I go crazy whenever it happens.

every year in june and july I have the same dream twice: it goes like this

I am in a forest, there is a creature (you know like in the predator movie)

I suddenly discover that I can jump some 100 ft on sprint of low energy.

I keep on jumping till I reach a city and then suddenly I leave Earth to find myself moving at
unbelievable speed in space?

Now the dream has recurred much earlier than these last 10 years.

(I think I need a headshrink or atleast a witch doctor)

Oldposts
Dear Helpme, There is generally no sigle interpretation for a given account of dream b the dreamer. One's flying in air is interpreted as sex urge of the dreamer, or in another method, meaning the dreamer's aspiring for something (which s/he may be obsessed with in his/er real life, some methods sayan aspiration which is eluding in being achieved or one which the dreamer is, or feels, incapble of ever achieving). For another ex., in Hindu system, if one dreams of self or other person taking "oil bath" (Ennei thaythu kulithal) signifies an impending death, sooner if the dream is dreamt during 3-30-5 am. and possibly never if it is later, particularly in daytime. Dream interpretations in general vary, depending on the system followed by the interpreter. There are any number of well-written books in paperback editions low-pricedbet. 5 and 25 dollars mostly., and you can get going with some book/s separately or comprehensively dealing with the interptns. by system/s. There are Hindu, Greek, Egyptian,Russian, methods and dream interpretation is a universal and ageold "psychic" science,and as suh, modern experiment-based scientific methods have not been systematically applied to test the claims of this 'science' for arriving at definitive conclusions on its validity. It is believed that people with deep religious discipline are able to foresee future events more accurately as compared to the others. I have just given you a general information on the basis of this psychic science. I personally do not care to give much importance to dreams visavis their possible real life implications, since reality based on our efforts and faith in the supreme can do much, much more visavis desired goals than looking to dreams. Exceptions are when some worrying situations such as dear one's welfare and happiness, are seen in dreams, and then I seek my mother's help until she was alive, and then any elderly person who is 'knowledgeable'

Oldposts
OK but the thing is this has been happening for the past 15 years (not 10),

I am not claiming to be a chosen one or something

but the question is AM I MAD??

Oldposts
Anybody know how one can counter the effects of subtle bodies (i.e Black Magic ) ?

Oldposts
ASK ISSAC NEWTON

Oldposts
hmmmm!

Oldposts
///Reply to SUBRA///
Regarding rudrakshas, they are classified based on the number of faces(the lines in it) they have. The common varieties are with faces 3,4,5,6 & 7 and they cost u less and are easily available. The chances of faking is less... but when u go for the rare patterns, u better be careful.

Oldposts
Rudraksha bead for Subra!

Hi,

Rudhraksha beads has got powerful healing power.it depends on the facet of the bead you are wearing.Recently i purchased a bead with 7 faces.You cant get these beads only from trusted sources, otherwise you may get cheated. I can sent you Original beads if you are in need.I need your horoscope details also.

Oldposts
In the early hours I dreamt of one lady an enuach she used to perform poojas and tells predictions etc who passed away 2 months back. asking me to tell a prayer before the diety. I could see her face which had turmaric all over. I tell goddess sarawati 's prayer. What is the significance of this

Oldposts
what is siddu velai is that possible
like rising above the ground in sitting posture
like bringing kumkumam and viboothi out of thin air like that stuff
some one explain?

Oldposts
do you remember the GANESH incident?

if it was capillary action then why does it NOT happen today?

if it was mass hysteria then why did it happen with one guy?

Oldposts
Friends if you are interested in Occultism nd Metaphysics see VIJAY TV daily after 11 pm. STATUTORY WARNING : You might have to consult a psychiatrist if you watch the programme for more than 3 days ! Dr.Rajarajan will cure any disease and can perform miracles, anything under the Sun if he just changes your NAME?????!!!!!!!

Oldposts
Response to RamLaksman
I would like to share some of my experiences in the melaphysical spere.
by focusing the mind and reaching Alpha level i have succesfully communicated with people in subconscious dimension.Which enabled me to have a better understanding with relatives.People are very receptive when u can subjectively communicate to them.
By clearing the mind and then visualising we can produce miracculous results.Mind is very powerful if we can master it life is wonderful

Oldposts
Any further questions write to iswaraalaya@yahoo.com

Oldposts
I had atleast two experiences both of which I believe were spiritual attacks.On one instance,I woke up in the middle of the night with a feeling of someone sitting on my chest and trying to strangulate me.I was absolutely paralysed and perspiring and couldn't raise my voice however hard I may try.It melted away after a full minute during which time I was absolutely conscious and awake.My cousin who is working with National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro- Sciences, Bangalore, said many patients complained of the same thing.In a book written by two Americans I read 26% Americans who attended their conferences had such experiences atleast once.They say psychiatrists call this Panic attack but they believe these are spiritual attacks.They go on to say the only way to overcome this is to worship God on a daily basis.I would like to know if someone else shares my experience.

Oldposts
Hi there,
Has anyone heard of nadi Astrology? Can anyone guide me about a good astrologer in Pune region?

Oldposts
Dear Jeril James,

AT certain times ..u must say the name of GOd..

Cheers

Oldposts
Hi Deepa,Try calling Manish Potdar at 25539290[Res.,Bhosalenagar] or 25538955[Range hills Road] or Anand Soni at 26056402[opp. Jahangir Hospital],or on cell 9822660231.Both are professional astrologers with some fame.
And you Mudaliar,I think you are right.
<a name="last"></a>