PDA

View Full Version : aug 15

VENKIRAJA
15th August 2006, 01:28 PM
i feel this is an essential thread.please post whtever u have inside,quickly and boldly about independence(plz dont write on equal women freedom,etc.)

to mr.padhmanabhan:congratulations on u coming to the hub.u win the prestigious title of "opener".plz minimise ur aavesam!

Braandan
15th August 2006, 03:20 PM
Ironically one is not able to freely move around in any major cities of India on 14 th and 15th Aug 2006. Curfew in Kalpakkam, vehicle checks everywhere! One cannot travel crossing one state border to another, your vehicle will be checked thoroughly..

Do we really have "independence"?

Braandan
15th August 2006, 03:20 PM
Ironically one is not able to freely move around in any major cities of India on 14 th and 15th Aug 2006. Curfew in Kalpakkam, vehicle checks everywhere! One cannot travel crossing one state border to another, your vehicle will be checked thoroughly..

Do we really have "independence"?

Braandan
15th August 2006, 03:23 PM
Mr. Padmanabhan may not be his/her real name. A person very attached to and proud of Trivandrum and its Royal culture. They put Lord Padmanabha's name in every breath of theirs. Example Swati Tirunal's 'mudra' in all his lyrics is "Padmanabha".

bingleguy
15th August 2006, 03:23 PM
what do u want me to say when the whole of INdia is enjoying the holiday .... am sitting in front of my com in off .... :(

Have we got independance ??

malsi
15th August 2006, 05:50 PM
:)..anyway friends..happy independance day..dont forget to wish me on the 31st ok?..its m'sia's independance day on the 31st..hehehehe :)

sundararaj
2nd February 2007, 08:48 PM
Ofcourse Yes Venkiraja.