PDA

View Full Version : AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES!

Alan
20th August 2006, 02:24 PM
1. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.

4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.

5. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic! Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be almost instantly removed.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, after which you'll be afraid to cough.

7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget all about that toothache.

8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

9. Remember: everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

10. Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.

malsi
20th August 2006, 03:47 PM
hahahaha..shouldnt this b in the jokes thread?

ramky
21st August 2006, 01:19 AM
malsi : :exactly:

Alan : :roll:

rachel
21st August 2006, 03:47 AM
:lol: :lol:

mokshani
21st August 2006, 04:28 AM
Good one Alan!! myself and my husband enjoyed them :).

rachel
21st August 2006, 07:27 AM
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.

somebody please explain this guys.... :shock:

malsi
21st August 2006, 08:34 AM
ok..i think i know what it means..but i dont feel like explaining it further...