PDA

View Full Version : New releases of Puratchi Thalapathy Vishal

Pages : 1 [2] 3

selvakumar
30th November 2006, 05:11 PM
Karu Palaniappan's Paarthiban Kanavu was a classical....simply superb....

What you found classical in it? It was like 1960s story :?

Sorry LEO but in my opinion the movie was a big :fatigue:

Funny thing was: Hero Srikanth will make fun of MEGA SERIALS forgetting that the movie itself is a MEGA SERIAL !

bulb_mani
30th November 2006, 05:14 PM
Karu Palaniappan's Paarthiban Kanavu was a classical....simply superb....

What you found classical in it? It was like 1960s story :?

Sorry LEO but in my opinion the movie was a big :fatigue:

Funny thing was: Hero Srikanth will make fun of MEGA SERIALS forgetting that the movie itself is a MEGA SERIAL !

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :exactly:

villan007
1st December 2006, 01:43 AM

:rotfl:....

and thank god.. we missed srikanth's acting ( :? ) in sathurangam :P

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 01:46 AM

:rotfl:....

and thank god.. we missed srikanth's acting ( :? ) in sathurangam :P

:exactly: :rotfl:

Surya
1st December 2006, 01:48 AM
how did parthiban kanavu run? :?

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 01:50 AM
how did parthiban kanavu run? :?

It was a success movie :P

Surya
1st December 2006, 01:51 AM
:o really? illa chumma joking-a?

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 01:52 AM
:o really? illa chumma joking-a?

Really it was a success... the movie was like a mega serial though :lol:

But family audience enjoyed it

Surya
1st December 2006, 01:55 AM
oh ok...:lol:

I like the songs. :thumbsup:

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 01:56 AM

But do u know SANDAIKOZHI ran for 210 days :lol:

Surya
1st December 2006, 01:57 AM

But do u know SANDAIKOZHI ran for 210 days :lol:

What? I knew it was a hit, but silver jublee-a? :o

I was in Chennai in March and I saw posters for Sandaikozi 100 Days, and it said "Maaperum Vetri!" :?

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 01:59 AM
Surya it was an ordinary story.... but screenplay was good... especially when people saw a tall guy for the first time in macho role they are attracted... i guess thats how it ran and of course vishal was looking good as action hero for his personality

Surya
1st December 2006, 02:01 AM
ya I liked it. :) Espicially the scenes where the guy comes back and says that vishal's family is huge in madurai and that he should't be messed with and stuff...Shocked that it ran for 200+ days though. :?

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 02:01 AM
Ok Surya Im leaving .. see u all tomorrow :wave:

Surya
1st December 2006, 02:03 AM
:wave: C ya later

Kollywoodfan
1st December 2006, 04:54 AM
Meera's cute perforamance and the songs were also major assets for the film! :wink:

k_vanan
1st December 2006, 07:15 AM
Sivapuathigaram declared flop by trade. Better luck in next movie for vishal. this guy really got potential becoming next star.

rachel
1st December 2006, 08:27 AM
Sivapuathigaram declared flop by trade. Better luck in next movie for vishal. this guy really got potential becoming next star.

next star...what is he now?

k_vanan
1st December 2006, 09:33 AM
super star

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 12:17 PM
super star

Good Comedy :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Surya
1st December 2006, 01:54 PM
Ejatly! :lol2:

joe
1st December 2006, 02:39 PM
Sivappathikaram - funny review

http://gragavan.blogspot.com/2006/11/blog-post_30.html

selvakumar
1st December 2006, 03:00 PM

:rotfl: esp the way he had ripped apart the MD :clap:

Sanguine Sridhar
1st December 2006, 03:42 PM
aheemm!! :roll:

leosimha
1st December 2006, 05:22 PM

:rotfl: esp the way he had ripped apart the MD :clap:

did you read the behindwoods analysis of why sivapathigaaram has flopped....well it says that vidyasagar might have known before itself that the movie will be a dud....so he didn't concentrate in the music....

Hulkster
1st December 2006, 06:41 PM
I would have tolerated ripping apart the movie..but the music :banghead:...This is the first time i see someone rip apart a album with great folk music and two brilliant melodies....the music is in fact the best Karu Palaniappan and VS have produced so far and they dish it down the drain. It angers me to see people with no patience thrash such good music like this :angry2:

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 06:42 PM
I would have tolerated ripping apart the movie..but the music :banghead:...This is the first time i see someone rip apart a album with great folk music and two brilliant melodies....the music is in fact the best Karu Palaniappan and VS have produced so far and they dish it down the drain. It angers me to see people with no patience thrash such good music like this :angry2:

Mr.Tension Party i agree with u .... attrai thingal... kalluri salai were good... i did not listen to other songs though :P

Hulkster
1st December 2006, 06:42 PM
Perhaps people are into cinematic too much that they prefer a item song...two koothu numbers and three peppy westernised songs....do they not know that there are other types of music which can be presented differently...:rant:

bulb_mani
1st December 2006, 06:43 PM
Perhaps people are into cinematic too much that they prefer a item song...two koothu numbers and three peppy westernised songs....do they not know that there are other types of music which can be presented differently...:rant:

Seri Seri Tension aagadha thambi :wink:

Hulkster
1st December 2006, 06:44 PM
Mr.Tension Party i agree with u .... attrai thingal... kalluri salai were good... i did not listen to other songs though :P

I am disgusted...if a person does not understand how a music is presented or the different genres in music then he or she should not comment....instead they dish down only inviting criticism of their own comments...sila nerathiley evangalei yellam thovaichi yedukkulaam nu thonum :cry2:

selvakumar
1st December 2006, 07:01 PM

:lol2: YOu didn't do that in ur previous posts in this thread. Well. Vidhyasagar was not able to bring in 10% of IR's Folk touch. I just felt as if they directly recorded the piece from the original singers without much music :P
No one is interested in bashing VishaaL :P IF he comes out with something pretty good (for a newcomer) definitly everyone will appreciate it. I am happy to see our HUB CRITICS saftely forgotten to comment about his DIALOGUE DELIVERY :P
I can agree with the dialogue delivery of people who were not brought up in tamil nadu. But definitly not this guy ! :P

Hulkster
1st December 2006, 07:04 PM
I did tolerate by posting super cool replies...but this is way too much...no the music is not really IR style..this is more situational....it goes in synth with the screenplay...if you listen to the album you can notice VS effort in the songs..the way he has used urumi mellam thavil and folk village style in the songs....athrai thingal and chitirayil enna are stupendous :clap: :clap: It does feel it is taken from a festival but it is not.....look at the maari magamaayi song and you will notice he has used vocal folk in the song with good implementation of urumi mellam...just a single beat and then slowly mixes with thaarai thapattai...amazing :D

selvakumar
1st December 2006, 07:15 PM
What is with the sudden thrashing of sivappathigaram?

:lol2: This is ULTR cool. Isn't it ! :)
BTW, VS efforts were pretty ordinary ! Though Attrai thingal was o.k, the other songs were pretty mediocre efforts. I am not finding anything special in that. These kind of efforts are pretty common ! Veyyil songs were lot more different when compared to this.
But VS has done a wonderful job in BGM which I don't want to refuse

leosimha
1st December 2006, 07:46 PM
[I can agree with the dialogue delivery of people who were not brought up in tamil nadu. But definitly not this guy ! :P

selva...adaraa..sakkai....

Hulkster
2nd December 2006, 08:44 AM
:lol2: This is ULTR cool. Isn't it ! :)
BTW, VS efforts were pretty ordinary ! Though Attrai thingal was o.k, the other songs were pretty mediocre efforts.

Do you see me lambasting the other party? :lol2: VS efforts were pretty ordinary...from here i can see your just viewing a song as it is in mere attraction....since its only your opinion i am not going to tell you to listen much more carefully as it will still be the same....When you liked veyyil songs compared to sivappathigaram it confirms that you prefer a very cinematic style of song...:D

Ulaganayagan
2nd December 2006, 10:22 AM
did you read the behindwoods analysis of why sivapathigaaram has flopped....well it says that vidyasagar might have known before itself that the movie will be a dud....so he didn't concentrate in the music....

I guess they dont read their own reviews :roll: ..Their movie review praises Vidyasagar's music

selvakumar
4th December 2006, 12:59 PM
Do you see me lambasting the other party? :lol2: VS efforts were pretty ordinary...from here i can see your just viewing a song as it is in mere attraction....since its only your opinion i am not going to tell you to listen much more carefully as it will still be the same....When you liked veyyil songs compared to sivappathigaram it confirms that you prefer a very cinematic style of song...:D

:lol2: People were expressing their view on the movie and you said why this sudden bashing on Sivapathigaaram? :lol2: as if the movie is pretty sane and is a super movie with ultra cool class elements :lol2: attached to music and the whole movie ! You can say that SIVAPATHIGAARAM is good. But why should u asked that lame question ? :lol2:

I was just giving my opinion on the songs :lo2: I little care on what EXTRA EFFORT / something neatly done for a song unless it is soothing and catchy :lol2:
IN that sense, Veyil takes the lead as it is bit more catchy !
I have already credited VS for his BGM if not for the songs :lol2:

BTW, Song has to be catchy for an ordinary listener if not some great analysts of music like u :lol2:

MADDY
4th December 2006, 01:10 PM
:lol2: People were expressing their view on the movie and you said why this sudden bashing on Sivapathigaaram? :lol2: as if the movie is pretty sane and is a super movie with ultra cool class elements :lol2: attached to music and the whole movie ! You can say that SIVAPATHIGAARAM is good. But why should u asked that lame question ? :lol2:

I was just giving my opinion on the songs :lo2: I little care on what EXTRA EFFORT / something neatly done for a song unless it is soothing and catchy :lol2:
IN that sense, Veyil takes the lead as it is bit more catchy !
I have already credited VS for his BGM if not for the songs :lol2:

BTW, Song has to be catchy for an ordinary listener if not some great analysts of music like u :lol2:

Selva, y r u degrading urself?? :shock: ......y r u not mentioning ur representation of Sivakasi in all-tamil nadu music olympiad??? i represented mumbai.......we both shared the first prize - nybagam illaya??? :lol:

there are some songs with amazing arrangements/interludes/loops but ppl. dont like it.....i guess we have to accept it and move on.......btw , i found nuthin great in Sivapathigaram's music.....Veyil and Paruthiveeran were good.... 8-)

selvakumar
4th December 2006, 01:15 PM
Selva, y r u degrading urself?? :shock: ......y r u not mentioning ur representation of Sivakasi in all-tamil nadu music olympiad??? i represented mumbai.......we both shared the first prize - nybagam illaya??? :lol:

there are some songs with amazing arrangements/interludes/loops but ppl. dont like it.....i guess we have to accept it and move on.......btw , i found nuthin great in Sivapathigaram's music.....Veyil and Paruthiveeran were good.... 8-)

Maddy,
What I was referring there was his comments on how I hear / view the songs :x I may not have got a knowledge in the music but tune has to be catchy :roll: I found Veyil to be more catchy and giving the soul of the village songs. I haven't heard PV. But heard that was very good.

The verdict is: VS has not done a great job in music and thats it 8-)

I wasn't degrading myself but was giving my stand on this :lol: and ur first line is :rotfl:

Ramakrishna
19th December 2006, 11:58 PM
Director Hari troubled by Vishal
Dec 19, 2006
This news is sponsored by www.milesnprice.com

Vishal the tall and dark Tamil hero is busy with a lot of films in hand. But his recent film Sivapathigaram did not do well although the lanky lad had anticipated a lot from this film. Thamirabarani is his next venture being directed by Hari and Vishal is reported to have pinned all his hopes on this film.

Vishal
He has requested the director to be very cautious and vigilant while sculpting the film more specifically his character.

After every shot, he checks and double checks his performance in the monitor and seeks the opinion of the director to fine tune the scene. He is even said to constantly trouble the director in this regard. As far as Vishal is concerned, he expects his film to receive commercial as well as critical success as he is at the start of his career where it is imperative to give a hit. Hence it is only natural that he seeks perfection in his work.

MADDY
23rd December 2006, 02:34 AM
http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/tamil/3858/

:omg: :rotfl: :poke: :banghead:

Vishal said, “In my earlier films I had done comedy occasionally. But in this film my comedy occupies 80% of the time. I don't find it difficult to do comedy.

neenga serious-a nadicha kooda adhu comedy madhiri dhaan irukku.... :noteeth:

Vishal said "In this film people address me as a wicked person affectionately. Besides comedy and sentiment, I have excelled in action too."

neeye sollikara?? athha naanga sollanum-le :lol: :swinghead:

selvakumar
23rd December 2006, 12:27 PM
Hey,
Maddy :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl2:

BTW, VishaaL is very good in comedy ! You know ! :mrgreen: His action sequence was too good in Sandaikozhi and he did great comedy in Thimiru and Sivapathikaaram :clap:

Warden
23rd December 2006, 12:30 PM
Ethukku Vishal mel ellorukkum ivlo veruppu :roll:

Warden
23rd December 2006, 12:33 PM
Vishal has managed to get good theaters for his Pongal release Sivappathigaaram :shock: Sandakozhi/Thimiru ran bcoz of lack of competition.Ippo ivan entha dhairiyatthula Pongalku padattha release pannraan :roll:
-Devi Paradise(Pokiri @ Devi,Devi Bala)
-Subham(Aalwar @ Sathyam)
-Padmam(Aalwar @ Sangam)
-Maharani
-Rohini(Pokiri and Aalwar at big screens Rohini and Rukmini)
-SSR Pankajam

selvakumar
23rd December 2006, 12:53 PM
Navin,
YOu didn't know. Vishaal has great opening :mrgreen: power and that is why he is releasing !

I am expecting this ! :tongueout: varattum !

Warden
23rd December 2006, 04:54 PM
Tamirabharani songs are ok :roll:

MADDY
23rd December 2006, 05:10 PM

hahaha....only me and Selva have some problems with him.....for other hubbers, vishal seems te be the toast.....some say he has bigger opening than Ajith, some say he is a better actor than Maddy, some say he is handsome, while the rest call him the next superstar.......they support as if he is a outsider who came into industry with no family support...... :lol:

so, cool, vishal is a hot fav in this hub.......and he is totally justified when makes statements like " i can do good comedy" , " i excel in action" and stuff like that...... :D

bulb_mani
23rd December 2006, 05:26 PM

hahaha....only me and Selva have some problems with him.....for other hubbers, vishal seems te be the toast.....some say he has bigger opening than Ajith, some say he is a better actor than Maddy, some say he is handsome, while the rest call him the next superstar.......they support as if he is a outsider who came into industry with no family support...... :lol:

so, cool, vishal is a hot fav in this hub.......and he is totally justified when makes statements like " i can do good comedy" , " i excel in action" and stuff like that...... :D

Adhellam comedy.... i went to watch sivapathigaram.... the theatre was not even full.... on the 3rd day :lol2:

Just hyping around.... he fits the bill perfectly as the angry young man.... :thumbsup: but hyping that he has better opening than ajith is nonsense.... for no reason media call him as king of opening 8-)

Sorry Vishal Fans [ if there r any ] ... had to interfere when people compare him with experienced fellas 8-)

Warden
23rd December 2006, 07:14 PM
:banghead:

Adhellam comedy.... i went to watch sivapathigaram.... the theatre was not even full.... on the 3rd day :lol2:

Just hyping around.... he fits the bill perfectly as the angry young man.... :thumbsup: but hyping that he has better opening than ajith is nonsense.... for no reason media call him as king of opening 8-)

Sorry Vishal Fans [ if there r any ] ... had to interfere when people compare him with experienced fellas 8-)

villan007
23rd December 2006, 09:58 PM
sivapathigaram :lol2:

mamta mohandas :tongueout: :razz:

Warden
26th December 2006, 07:36 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/28010.html
wtf :banghead:
Intha Pongal'la vaanga pora :hammer: la payyan ini Tamil cinema pakkamey vara koodaathu :notthatway:
Sivappathigaaram releasin at Devi Paradise rite :lol2:
Varattum.Some cho called Vishal fans will have same fate as some Chimpu fans when Saravana released.

selvakumar
26th December 2006, 07:39 PM
:rotfl:
V vs V
Navin, You are the one who told that Bheema is the only competition for u guys ! :lol: Aiyooo paavaam ! Bheema release aagaama Thaamirabarani kooda compete pannureenga pola :cry: :P

BTW, You said Pokiri is releasing at Devi and DEvi paradise :roll: :lol:

imsai
26th December 2006, 07:42 PM
Vishal fans will have same fate as some Chimpu fans when Saravana released.

:rotfl: yaar solrathu.. etho athu.. :roll: :cry: :rotfl:

vishal fans will have same fate as some chimbu jalra when vallavan released :wink: :rotfl:

Warden
26th December 2006, 07:44 PM
Its releasin at Devi/Devi Bala like Sivakasi (80% comfirmed news)

V vs V
Navin, You are the one who told that Bheema is the only competition for u guys ! :lol: Aiyooo paavaam ! Bheema release aagaama Thaamirabarani kooda compete pannureenga pola :cry: :P

selvakumar
26th December 2006, 07:45 PM

oh.. :) Let us see :)

Warden
26th December 2006, 07:46 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

V vs V

Warden
26th December 2006, 07:47 PM
Ippo enna :evil:
I agree that I played a hypocrite supporting sombu's Vallavan :banghead: :notworthy:

Vishal fans will have same fate as some Chimpu fans when Saravana released.

:rotfl: yaar solrathu.. etho athu.. :roll: :cry: :rotfl:

vishal fans will have same fate as some chimbu jalra when vallavan released :wink: :rotfl:

Warden
26th December 2006, 07:50 PM
Well anyway Selva lots of complexes at suburban Chennai where both Aalwar and Pokkiri are both gonna be screened :D
Aalwar is releasin at a completely new set of theaters for an Ajith movie :roll:

oh.. :) Let us see :)

selvakumar
26th December 2006, 07:53 PM
Navin let us continue this in PONGAL RELEASES thread :D

Kollywoodfan
26th December 2006, 09:41 PM
Thamarabarani songs are pretty good! :wink:
http://raaga.com/channels/tamil/movie/T0001120.html

Remixes continue

The popular devotional song Karpoora Naiyagiyae Kanagavalli sung by veteran singer L R Eswari is being remixed for the film Thamiraparani by Yuvanshankar Raja.

The movie stars Vishal and newcomer Banu in lead roles and is directed by Hari.

A huge set resembling a temple festival was put up at AVM Studios recently and the song was shot.

Vishal, the sought-afer star in Tamil cinema now, says, ' I am doing a comical role for the first time. Although, Thamiraparani is an action-packed entertainer, the first half is really lighthearted. Hari has a good flair for humour'.

Prabhu and Nadhiya play prominent roles in the movie, being produced by Vijaya Productions.

'Vishal plays Bharani in the movie. The movie deals about events that occur in a strife-torn region in Thirunelveli', says Hari.

Hari was all praise for Vishal. He says that though Vishal started his career as an assistant director, he never interfered in the director's work. He does what the director wants from him.

'Vishal has not disappointed action-lovers either. There are half-a-dozen stunt sequences and all have come out good,' he adds.

Thirumaran
28th December 2006, 03:57 PM
http://specials.rediff.com/yearend/2006/dec/27yrsd5.htm

Top Heroes of 2006

Vishal

Vishal is another super hero in the making. With three hits in a row, Vishal is said to be the Gen Next action hero. Vishal's assets are his screen presence, excellent dancing and the ability to perform daring stunts.

The films Vishal has acted in are typical commercial films with action, songs and what not, but what makes him a hero of the masses is his ability to make even the ridiculous situations look believable. With the stupendous success of Thimiru, Vishal has become unstoppable!

Let us hope atleast by now people will realise who is the Future SuperStar :boo:

Vishal'aa Kokkaa :redjump: :rotfl:

An Average movie like Sivapathigaaram may create different impression for ordinary observers.

But Thaamirabharani will once again prove that he is the future superstar :boo: :exactly:

Vishal Proved :victory:

I hope people appreciate this also which is coming from rediff :boo: without :rotfl:

Please note : I am not a Vishal fan :rotfl:

bulb_mani
28th December 2006, 04:00 PM
Please note : I am not a Vishal fan :rotfl:

Good escapist technique... but in vain :(

Try something different :thumbsup:

Warden
28th December 2006, 04:02 PM

Thirumaran
28th December 2006, 04:07 PM
:rotfl: My motive fulfilled :rotfl:

Enjoy guys. Wishing you all a very happy new Year. See u all in next year. :wave:

Last but not the least. Vishal is the future superstar :rotfl:

selvakumar
28th December 2006, 04:14 PM
1) Vishal is another super hero in the making.

:yes: defeating super heroes like superman, batman etc :clap: :clap:

2) With three hits in a row, Vishal is said to be the Gen Next action hero.

:exactly: Sivapathigaaram is expected to be the biggest blockbuster of the year since it is his THIRD HIT IN THIS YEAR

3) Vishal's assets are his screen presence, excellent dancing and the ability to perform daring stunts.

All the points are 100% true ! Excellant screen presence, superb dancing and daring stunts :thumbsup: :clap:

4) The films Vishal has acted in are typical commercial films with action, songs and what not, but what makes him a hero of the masses is his ability to make even the ridiculous situations look believable.

Yes.. ALL the ridiculous situation are believeable especially when we see the output in paper ADS :exactly: All who criticise are blind ! and vishaal rocks ! :thumbsup:

5) With the stupendous success of Thimiru, Vishal has become unstoppable!

With three HITS - esp the last one Sivapathigaaram Vishal has become the SUPERSTAR Of tamil NADU defeating everyone in opening ! :exactly:

P.S: I swear whatever I have written here are true to the best of my knowledge :notworthy: since i hate ROTFL icons to the core while speaking the truth

I hope people appreciate this also which is coming from rediff Boo without ROTFL

We never forget to appreciate EVERYTHING that comes from rediff :lol:

bulb_mani
28th December 2006, 04:22 PM
Selva :thumbsup:

That guy indirectly makes his comment known and writes a disclaimer that he is not a fan :)

Such a lame technique... he claims Vishal to be next superstar not rediff :)

Its just a funny count to your signature article..Ignore his jokes :P

selvakumar
28th December 2006, 04:27 PM
Mani,
YOu misunderstood. I wasn't referring thiru anna. Nothing personal. konjam vishaaL kooda problem avalavuthaaN :lol:

I know about him well .. sorry :oops:

bulb_mani
28th December 2006, 04:32 PM
Mani,
YOu misunderstood. I wasn't referring thiru anna. Nothing personal. konjam vishaaL kooda problem avalavuthaaN :lol:

I know about him well .. sorry :oops:

I was referring to both :)

Me too nothing personal... i was impressed with his dry joke :lol2:

N lastly i too know about his way of replying though i dont know anything personally about him :)

Ok ipo kilambren night varen :wave:

girishk14
29th December 2006, 12:40 PM
Thambi biriyani wont beat Paruthiveeran this Pongal!

mareen
5th January 2007, 04:17 AM
thamarabarani songs are excellent .. any1 seen the trailer ??

buddysathi
5th January 2007, 05:02 AM
After " Enna kodumai ethu Saravana" from Chandramukhi, " Ethavathu Seiyannum Sir" from Sivappathigaram is the best! :-)

girishk14
5th January 2007, 08:34 AM
um..watz so great about tat dialouge...

mareen
21st January 2007, 08:24 AM
Thaamirabharani Review!!

well im a sort of person who just loves to watch family sort of movies for example "Something..Something" as it a nice relief from all action movies ( i like them too ) but too many out nowadays !!

this story is set in tootukoodi and then a fight between 2 family ... Vishal shown as an angry boy and a girl follows him .. Vishal's uncle is prabhu and he gt business rivals and later he finds out this girl is the daughter of his uncle's business rivals so he winds her up n mess's up with her but later he finds out they are all family and the story unfolds when they say how they were split and vishal does sacrifies to get the family together!

there are plenty of twists and the songs are Very kool as well ... Director Hari done an extreme job getting this movie right :) plus the vishal in this movie matches the performance of Sanda Kozhi even the climax is shot that way :clap:

The movie is so darn good... it is better then Something something and surely will occupy either the No1 or No2 spot in the Box Office for sure !!

also a brilliant Family movie

-ve Flying stunts :banghead:

Tia
21st January 2007, 08:35 AM
I knew Vishal could do it! :D

awesomee! luking forward to seeing the movie.....

there was a song yesterdya on sun tv sumthing like thaliyae thevila :lol: THAT IS AN ANNOYING SONG! butt
iits an annoying addictive song! :lol: that girl thinks she's nayantara? :roll:

kidils
21st January 2007, 10:47 AM
i dont like that girl..

Ramakrishna
5th February 2007, 01:18 PM
Kannada star to make his debut in Tamil
IndiaGlitz [Monday, February 05, 2007]

Popular Kannada actor Upendra, who had rendered several blockbusters in Kannada film industry, will make his debut in Tamil.

He has been assigned to do the negative role opposite Vishal in Sathyam. To be directed by Rajasekhar, Sathyam features Vishal in the role of a tough cop.

According to Upendra, who is currently the heart-throb in Kannada film industry, "Playing a negative role is no harm, unless you have a scope to perform. Rajasekar narrated the story to me and requested me to do the role. I was impressed with the role, though it had negative shades. I immediately agreed to do it."

It may be recalled that popular Kannada actor Sai Kumar is playing a negative role in director Bala's Naan Kadavul.

avven
5th February 2007, 03:09 PM
Thambi biriyani wont beat Paruthiveeran this Pongal!

great thinking girishk :lol: :lol: ..anyway where is he nowadays guys???..is he hubbing with new id??? :roll:

Tia
5th February 2007, 11:30 PM
stuck with school :lol:

Thirumaran
19th February 2007, 10:55 AM
[tscii:203327af52]http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-slide-shows/movie-1/top-20-actors/sathyam-vishal.html

He is just around three years old in the industry, yet he has managed to create a market for himself. He is proving to be smart in choosing scripts and diligent in performing roles. To date, he has not set a foot wrong. He has an incredible 4/5 record with Thaamirabarani managing to hold its own among the biggies of Pongal. In fact the movie was sold for quite a good price on the day of its formal launch; something that happens only with movies of Vijay and other bigger stars. Sivappathigaram, his only movie that was not a hit still managed to bring home profits for the producer. His fan base that is growing with each passing day is turning out to be his biggest strength. Already commands 1.5 crores. The budget for his movies is close to 4.5 crores and can sell for nearly 6 crores. Appears as a cop next in Sathyam.

Salary: 1.5 Crores

Trade value:
• Production cost of the movie involved: 4.5 Crores
• Movie sold for: 6 Crores

Fan base: Rapidly growing

Last hit: Thamiraparani
• Box office verdict: Hit
• Year: 2007

Future Superstar Vishal :2thumbsup:

My words are becoming true as days go by :boo: :rotfl:[/tscii:203327af52]

MADDY
19th February 2007, 11:10 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/boxoffice/fullstory.php?id=14390453

Thamirabarani - Average...... :lol: :lol: :rotfl:

it seems he didnt pay sify this month..... :rotfl: ....ella payment-um behindowoods-ukke poidichhu pola...... or is it like after paying only they called it a average....... :roll: /.....pinna padam flop-a???

MADDY
19th February 2007, 11:14 AM
[tscii:cae9dc47ca]
Salary: 1.5 Crores

Trade value:
• Production cost of the movie involved: 4.5 Crores
• Movie sold for: 6 Crores

Production cost - Movie sold for = Actor's salary ...... :idea:

adede, idhu kooda nalla irukkae...... :lol: ......assistant director-gala note pannunga pa note pannunga pa.......

poi sonnalum konjam smart-a sollanum........ :lol: [/tscii:cae9dc47ca]

villan007
19th February 2007, 11:16 AM

Thirumaran
19th February 2007, 11:38 AM
Seems, people who oppose Vishal got increased :roll:

Good Sign for a Future Superstar :exactly: :yes: :boo:

As usual talks like Vishal is paying websites and paying theatre owners are coming up :lol:

He is definetly growing..

Thamirabharani ran for 5 weeks in Arakonam and Taken now. I think it is Running still in Tiruttani and Tiruvallur :roll:

Having/ Had a good run next to POKIRI among pongal releases :redjump:

I could see advance booking full for few shows in Suriyan on saturday :bluejump:

3 Superhits, 1 hit and one average 8-)

2 of his movies are hits in Andhra too :2thumbsup:

No wonder he is the future superstar :exactly:

cancer
19th February 2007, 11:55 AM
Vishal... :lol:

i remember the climax scene of Thamirabharani...

athai .. athai .. athai... appdiye manal mela dance aaduraru... happa enna oru acting.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

kallai madakkittu ezhumbi ezhumbi kuthichu naalu fight potta actor aaa.... :( :(

TN makkal taste vara vara... :banghead:

villan007
19th February 2007, 11:59 AM
athai .. athai .. athai... appdiye manal mela dance aaduraru... happa enna oru acting.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

vara vara superstar pathavi ku mathipillama pannitanga :banghead:

MADDY
19th February 2007, 12:00 PM

hahaha.....eppadi-ellam reel vitta.....summa irupaangala??? :lol:

As usual talks like Vishal is paying websites and paying theatre owners are coming up :lol:

as usual truth never goes down for a long time and it "does" come up...... :poke:

he shuld, with his own abilities/talent and not by copying rajinikanth to vijay to vadivel to loose mohan.......and not by pretending to be a superstar already by paying websites with his father's money (his father is famous "telugu" producer Nagi reddy, who has hordes of cash with him)......

Guru, a Hindi movie has clearly collected more than Thamirabarani...... :D .....

I could see advance booking full for few shows in Suriyan on saturday :bluejump:

even SOK ran for 50 days in Sathyam.... :cry:

chellame - bharath stole the show
Sanda kozhi - his movie (accepted)
Thimuru - tamil makkal kanla man thooovi hit-nnu declare pannitkkitta padam......
Sivapathigaram - jananga kuduthha seruppu adi :lol: (after he called himself superstar in sify)
Thamira - betn flop and average

2 of his movies are hits in Andhra too :2thumbsup: No wonder he is the future superstar :exactly:

idhu vaasthavamana pechhu..........avar statela avar superstar aaaga neriya chance irukku...... :lol: .........

just to bcome a super* in tamil, he pretends to be a tamilian.....how pathetic...... :evil: ....

rajini enikkumae avar mahrasthrian/kannada roots-a marundhadhae illa..... 8-) ..........

last but not the least karuppu irukkara ellarumae Rajinikanth aaga mudiyadhu :evil:

cancer
19th February 2007, 12:04 PM

vara vara superstar pathavi ku mathipillama pannitanga :banghead:

avan avan 35 varusam kasta paatu, field la nilachu ninnu, Thannoda thani thanmaianaa oru acting aaal Rasigarkalai vendru anbaaa,paasma rasigarkal kodutha oru Pattathai , pathaviyai.... :evil:

ajaybaskar
19th February 2007, 12:06 PM
and not by pretending to be a superstar already by paying websites with his father's money (his father is famous "telugu" producer Nagi reddy, who has hordes of cash with him)......

Its G.K reddy, Maddy. Not nagi reddy

kb
20th February 2007, 12:29 AM
dedicated to TM

http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=50052

thamiz
20th February 2007, 12:54 AM
DhamarabaraNi is certainly a HIT in B and C centers! :)

Sinthiya
20th February 2007, 05:52 AM
:yes:

Wibha
20th February 2007, 06:07 AM

:rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Surya
20th February 2007, 06:57 AM

Thamirabharani ran for 5 weeks in Arakonam and Taken now. I think it is Running still in Tiruttani and Tiruvallur :roll:

2 of his movies are hits in Andhra too :2thumbsup:

:omg: Thirumaaran is a Visal fan now?! :shock: :oops:

1 Average-a? Sivapathigaaram was a FLOP I thought..:roll:

Surya
20th February 2007, 07:08 AM
Good Sign for a Future Superstar

There are also a lotta ppl who oppose TR..we just don't know it because no one says anything good abt him. :P

Ofcourse! :D He's going from being a Newbie, to a person who isn't a newbie anymore. :2thumbsup:

3 Superhits, 1 hit and one average

Sivapathigaaram was a Flop. 8-)

He was almost a minor charecter in Chellamey..it just seems that the credit for that should go to Bharath than Vishal. 8-)

Either way,
Superhits - Sandaikozi, Thimiru
Hits - Thamirabharani
Flop - Sivapathigaaram

2 of his movies are hits in Andhra too

Manmadhan was a Superhit in Andra, and Vallavan is also supposedly reached 100days in Andra..So No Wonder Sombu is the future superstara? :banghead:

PS: Thiru....neenge eppo Visal fan aneenge? :huh: :D

Thirumaran
20th February 2007, 09:06 AM
dedicated to TM

http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=50052

I am forwarding the same to MADDY. He will be extremely happy to see this :exactly:

Thirumaran
20th February 2007, 09:11 AM
PS: Thiru....neenge eppo Visal fan aneenge? :huh: :D

Not now. I am future fan for the future Superstar Vishal :boo:

Ennoada Postukku ithana paer quote panni reply panraanga.. :? My minimal doubts on future superstar are getting cleared now :redjump:

p.s : Let me wait for few more days to see how many others quote my post. And no one can escape. Replies are going to come :rotfl:

great
20th February 2007, 09:53 PM

:yes: But superstarNa enna :confused2:

Sinthiya
21st February 2007, 02:41 AM
:confused2:...TM will explain... :P ... :roll: ...

bingleguy
28th February 2007, 10:04 AM
I am really surprised that this movie did not attract the mass attention .... and also not sure why there was no thread on this .... i feel this movie deserves attention !
If there is another thread of the same means ... which i had not noticed ... The MODS may close this .....

Stiched on the sands of Tuticorin .... Thamirabarani is really a stand out of Vishal .... in his garland of successful runs .... The first time i saw Thimiru .... i totally changed the perception on Vishal .... he is really a person who can really reach up to limits .... He is just any ordinary casual person .... but who has immense potentiality ..... and there is yet another chance for him to prove his base acting skills too ....

This movie had a story ... which is kind of atleast been followed by Thamizh industry for so many years .... Nothing much to hype about the story ... as it is penned well but still a common factor in our industry ....

The movie is all about is STAR CAST ! i would really mean it ... STAR CAST .....

Vishal, as the young blood on fire, proves at every instant that he is young and reactive to any situation ... his love towards his uncle has been shown really well .... where i believe this is one unique thing that seperates the story from the rest .....

Banu, believe it is her debut ... has really a charming face and really is good in delivery ... she has been casual to the situations .... and really fits for a good characterization ...

Ilaya Thilagam ... man, no words to describe him though the movie was centered around Vishal ... Prabhu made a wonderful impact on the characterization ..... he could really take up such wonderful roles in future..... but should focus more on standing upfront and not imitating his father ....

Vijayakumar, Nasser and the guy who acted as Karmegam,guy who lost his arm(he comes in Chiti drama, i believe)good actor .... ... have done wonderful performances as usual .... Manorama, Nizhalgal Ravi and Rohini did not have much to perform but story were centered on them for sure ....

and needless to say ...... Nathiya .... back with a bang after MKSofM .... she is really amazing in bringing up her skills ... I cannot compare her role with that of Neelambari .... but Ys .... she stood very well, in the mixed reactions .... well the scenes with Vishal in the initial stages ... were really a proving stand for her ... She really still possess the charm on her face ...

the Director has really taken things very casual in the movie ..... and more centered on a family thing.... but with Vengence.....

One thing many would not agree on in the film was the scene where the arm was cut by VIshal ..... many have many thoughts on this scene ... but i still think that the scene was the turning point of the movie ...

:clap:Thamirabharani ...... a fierce river but a calming nature ....

Aandavan
28th February 2007, 10:12 AM
BG,

-deleted-

i too felt that it was a good family entertainer and undoubtedly the best amongst the pongal releases.. the movie is a commercial success...

bingleguy
28th February 2007, 10:25 AM
BG,

-deleted-

i too felt that it was a good family entertainer and undoubtedly the best amongst the pongal releases.. the movie is a commercial success...

:notworthy:

Karthi .... :-) The movie is a silent success ... it is really a good movie ... as far as i am concerned ... story may be pazhasu .,.. but the actors really made it well :-) Good to hear that u too liked this movie !

Ys ... it is a family entertainer !

Sinthiya
28th February 2007, 10:27 AM
nice review BG! :)....it was a good movie...

Aandavan
28th February 2007, 10:28 AM
BG,

-deleted-

:notworthy:

Karthi .... :-) The movie is a silent success ... it is really a good movie ... as far as i am concerned ... story may be pazhasu .,.. but the actors really made it well :-) Good to hear that u too liked this movie !

Ys ... it is a family entertainer ! yes . old story , but decent screenplay.. :P

PS: again, my post is butchered :evil: :twisted:

Thirumaran
28th February 2007, 10:29 AM
:confused2:...TM will explain... :P ... :roll: ...

I Dont know the meaning of Superstar :shock: But i know what future superstar means 8-)

bingleguy
28th February 2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks Sinthya ..... i really liked the way the actors took the movie ... idhula nadichavanga ellam really talented and experienced actors ... who rule the screen ...

avanga kooda Vishal and Bhanu ... they really made a very good performance :-) :Kudos to Vishal !

Thirumaran
28th February 2007, 10:33 AM
Ys ... it is a family entertainer !

:yes: :exactly:

Welcome to the future fan club of future super star Vishal :boo:

Sinthiya
28th February 2007, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the future fan club of future super star Vishal :boo:
:yes: :exactly: ..... :clap:...

bingleguy
28th February 2007, 10:41 AM
:lol: THiru :-) nalla irukkeengala ... cha, naan inga irukkum podhu neenga escape aayiteengalae :-)

Ys ... i like his performance in THimuru ... and now this movie :clap: he performed well amidst those experienced actors :-)

Thirumaran
28th February 2007, 10:45 AM
:lol: THiru :-) nalla irukkeengala ... cha, naan inga irukkum podhu neenga escape aayiteengalae :-)

Ys ... i like his performance in THimuru ... and now this movie :clap: he performed well amidst those experienced actors :-)

I think it is the other way around :wink: I am fine bingle. Thanks..

I am yet watch Thamirabharani :oops: Will be watching in near future :redjump:

bingleguy
1st March 2007, 12:49 AM
I feel, one more important thing in this movie is the Language .....

wonderfully and carefully spoken .... andh oorla pesura thamizh maadiriye pesirukkaanga ..... hats off to all those incredible cautions ...

Padam romba casual aa irundhudhu ...

Nizhalgal Ravi kku role kodukkaama vechitaanga ... still he was a center point in the movie .... again -> a turning point.... Vijayakumar too has agreed to not so different role ..... he has just performed his usual acting ....
Nasser ..... he has just tried to be like Padayappa and Chandramukhi ..... believe Prakash Raj would have added some flavour ....

bingleguy
1st March 2007, 10:56 AM
Hows this movie doing in the box office ?????

Aandavan
1st March 2007, 11:07 AM
Hows this movie doing in the box office ????? its a hit in all centres :P

cancer
1st March 2007, 12:07 PM
I feel, one more important thing in this movie is the Language .....

wonderfully and carefully spoken .... andh oorla pesura thamizh maadiriye pesirukkaanga ..... hats off to all those incredible cautions ...

Yaaru Vishal aaaa... :rotfl:

ella vaarthaikkum kadaisila "yela yela" nnu sethutta Tirunelveli baashaiya :D

bingleguy
1st March 2007, 11:39 PM
JOKE REMOVED ;-)

rocketboy
1st March 2007, 11:42 PM
I don't know why people don't like Vishal. He has this clean image both on and off screen . He is terrific

Surya
2nd March 2007, 12:10 AM
It's not that ppl don't like him. But when Thirumaaran started saying that he was the next superstar (:rotfl: ) Everyone started to make fun of him....

bingleguy
2nd March 2007, 01:43 AM
JOKE REMOVED !

Surya
2nd March 2007, 02:39 AM
It's way too early to say that. Even Vijay is doing similar Rajini roles. :D It's like a trend now, soon e'one will start doing the same type of roles. That doesn't they're the next superstar. :P

After Rajini did 5 movies no one said that he is the next No. 1. :huh: :P

selvakumar
2nd March 2007, 08:37 AM
irundhaalum "naan thani aalilla" nnu Citizen la Ajith kathardha vida nalla ve irundhadhu :P ;-) :lol: JK udane idhukku ellarum sandai poda vandhudaadheenga ppa .... Ajith Rasigargala.... ;) Joke ai joke aa eduthukonga ! ;-)

Naanga eppavumae unga post ah appadi thaaN eduthukuvoem :rotfl: J / K

P.S: Iduvum joke thaan :roll:

selvakumar
2nd March 2007, 08:39 AM
/ dig
and Siva,
FYI, Please don't post anything in this thread (MY request) and esp on "Dialogue Delivery" coz TF industry and its audience have made a neat rule that only THALA has a bad DD 8-)
/ dig

thinkfloyd
2nd March 2007, 09:05 AM
First Vishal-a cutting and shaving panna sollanum....

cancer
2nd March 2007, 09:30 AM
/ dig
and Siva,
FYI, Please don't post anything in this thread (MY request) and esp on "Dialogue Delivery" coz TF industry and its audience have made a neat rule that only THALA has a bad DD 8-)
/ dig

enna kodumai sir ithu, i was telling abt his Nellai accent not dialogue delivery...

hmmm citizen climax ai ethnai varusanthaan sollikitte iruppengalao.... :oops:

cancer
2nd March 2007, 09:50 AM
irundhaalum "naan thani aalilla" nnu Citizen la Ajith kathardha vida nalla ve irundhadhu :P ;-) :lol: JK udane idhukku ellarum sandai poda vandhudaadheenga ppa .... Ajith Rasigargala.... ;) Joke ai joke aa eduthukonga ! ;-)

Bingleguy, Ajith actually ACTED in the movie, citizen. and when i speaking about accent, you are telling abt dialogue delivery, :banghead:

Thirumaran
2nd March 2007, 11:20 AM

At that time i was very young and i dont know how to predict future.

The same is not the case now. I can sense the future nowadays :yes: :exactly:

bingleguy
2nd March 2007, 12:16 PM

Bingleguy, Ajith actually ACTED in the movie, citizen. and when i speaking about accent, you are telling abt dialogue delivery, :banghead:

My dear siva .... Accent kku munnodiye adhu eppadi sollavaanga ngardhu dhaan ..... anga naan quote panninadhu probably is wrong ..... not the one to be quoted here ... but Ajith nnu sonna vudanayum adhu dhaan nyabagam vandhudhu.... adhaan sonnen :lol: !

Thala.... my dear Selva ...... :lol: unga thala ya pathi naan pesala pa ... but avaroda Dialogue Delivery pathi nee accept panninadhu ;-) romba sandhosham !

joe
2nd March 2007, 12:20 PM
I can sense the future nowadays :yes: :exactly:

//dig

Yooov ..Paruthi veeran parthu karuththu sollama inga ukkanthu comedy-ya pannitirukka :evil: :lol:

//dig

Thirumaran
2nd March 2007, 12:44 PM
//dig

Yooov ..Paruthi veeran parthu karuththu sollama inga ukkanthu comedy-ya pannitirukka :evil: :lol:

//dig

Not getting much time nowadays to watch movies in theatres. :( In the past 40 days only POKIRI and PKMC i saw in theatre.

But sometime next week planning to watch both PV and Mozhi. :D

selvakumar
2nd March 2007, 12:46 PM
My dear siva .... Accent kku munnodiye adhu eppadi sollavaanga ngardhu dhaan ..... anga naan quote panninadhu probably is wrong ..... not the one to be quoted here ... but Ajith nnu sonna vudanayum adhu dhaan nyabagam vandhudhu.... adhaan sonnen :lol: !

Thala.... my dear Selva ...... :lol: unga thala ya pathi naan pesala pa ... but avaroda Dialogue Delivery pathi nee accept panninadhu ;-) romba sandhosham !

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I never said it was for Varalaaru. I won't live the present by thinking the past always :rotfl2:

Eppadi Ajithunnu sonnavudan ungalukku athu nyabagam varudhoe, athu maari MATHA ACTORS pathi sollum podhu athu ungalukku nyabagam varanum.

There are many in this list and you seem to be attacking AJITH all the way.

That isn't funny.

I can list "N" other actors whose DD is too bad. This thread too carries a few samples and not to forget ur review on TB ! :lol: :lol:

Ungalukku ellam "Ajit" nna appadi pochu. !!

do reply to me on this ! Didn't he improve on that after citizen? You seem to have conveniently forgotten how our HEROES speak HINDI in tamil films ? :rotfl2:

Idellam pesunaa ungalukk REPLY pannavae varaathu. Aaana AJITH AH mattum nakkal pannurathukku udana vanthuduveenga

I hope u have watched SIVAPATHIGAARAM and beat me with your review now 8-)

Surya
3rd March 2007, 04:02 AM

At that time i was very young and i dont know how to predict future.

The same is not the case now. I can sense the future nowadays :yes: :exactly:

But ur basically basing his future superstar status on the fact that many ppl are opposing it now. :huh:

If I say that Jeeva is the next Superstar, more and more ppl will oppose it everyday also. :huh:

Many heros have done these types of roles been popular in the middle and have then gone down.

Remember Vikram with Dhil Dhool Gemini and Saamy? :huh:

Is Vikram the Next Superstar? :lol2:

bingleguy
3rd March 2007, 04:19 AM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I never said it was for Varalaaru. I won't live the present by thinking the past always :rotfl2:

Eppadi Ajithunnu sonnavudan ungalukku athu nyabagam varudhoe, athu maari MATHA ACTORS pathi sollum podhu athu ungalukku nyabagam varanum.

There are many in this list and you seem to be attacking AJITH all the way.

That isn't funny.

I can list "N" other actors whose DD is too bad. This thread too carries a few samples and not to forget ur review on TB ! :lol: :lol:

Ungalukku ellam "Ajit" nna appadi pochu. !!

do reply to me on this ! Didn't he improve on that after citizen? You seem to have conveniently forgotten how our HEROES speak HINDI in tamil films ? :rotfl2:

Idellam pesunaa ungalukk REPLY pannavae varaathu. Aaana AJITH AH mattum nakkal pannurathukku udana vanthuduveenga

I hope u have watched SIVAPATHIGAARAM and beat me with your review now 8-)

Selva ..... naan Ajith kku ethiriyaa :lol: sollu sollu ....
idhu varaikkum rendu thadavai dhaan Ajith pathi pesinadhu .... well one i remember after seeing the first half of the film .... :lol: andha first half SUPER nnu solra ungalukkellam ORU periya O podunga pa ;-)

naan pesinadhu first half pathi dhaan .... paatha udanayum pottadhu naala dhan prachanai aarambichadhu ...

i ve praised his versions in my favourite Dheena, Amarkalam, Aasai, Vaali and others ... adellam unga kannula padaadhae ... :P summa sila vishayangala pathi sonna vudanayum kodhichu vandhuteenga ;-)
He has improved a lot .... i totally agree ... but stil i would comment on his subject choices ... but adhu avar thappu onnum illai, coz a director can kill a good subject :-) Atleast i am happy that he chooses subjects tat are original :-) and not copies ....

I am seriously looking forward for his Kreedom ... Hope tat HITS sharp on the box office !

sari vidunga ... am no more digressing this thread speaking aobut Ajith ..... namma pm la pesuvom .... ungalukku anuppa vendiya pm ai siva kku anuppitten :lol: ;-) will mail u :P

Warden
15th March 2007, 05:37 PM
Vishal bags Vijay's film
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 15, 2007
This news is sponsored by www.behindbikes.com
Bommarillu will finally speak Tamil. Keeping rumors about Prakashraj and Vijay eyeing for the Tamil rights of the movie in bay, Dil Raju, producer of the original version has decided to remake Bommarillu in Tamil. Playing Siddharth in the Tamil version will be our lanky hero Vishal.

vishal
The rest of the star cast including the director of the movie has not been decided upon yet. Not necessarily of Vishal's favorite genre - action that is - the movie is a romantic fun ride with interesting twists and turns with a scope for two lead ladies. The movie revolves around Siddharth, whose life is lock, stock and barrel controlled by his parents.

When his parent's decide every crucial aspect of his life, Siddharth decides to let loose from their barriers and take two important decisions on his own. Love and career. The movie takes off in a jet's pace when Siddharth's joyride - in the name of love - begins with Genilia. Bommarillu was a smash hit in Telugu and pronounced Siddharth and Genilia a hit pair. Let us hope, Vishal will try to break his barriers as well to shed his action tag with Bommarillu.

Jus expecting Vishal's expressions in the climax :lol2: Can expect some Thamirabharani kinda comedies :lol2:

kb
15th March 2007, 09:42 PM
:oops: :oops: but guess its a lucky change for vishal from his regulars..

lets who will be the heroine.. :roll:

ajithfederer
15th March 2007, 09:46 PM
anyone other than genelia is a waste 8-)

:oops: :oops: but guess its a lucky change for vishal from his regulars..

lets who will be the heroine.. :roll:

Erica
15th March 2007, 11:01 PM
:confused2: ......Vishaal in Bommarillu remake :angry2:

sorry vishal fans.... but, :banghead: ...this story definitely doesn't suit him :roll:

Surya
15th March 2007, 11:11 PM
:confused2: ......Vishaal in Bommarillu remake :angry2:

sorry vishal fans.... but, :banghead: ...this story definitely doesn't suit him :roll:

Yaaru?! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Anywayz, I haven't seen Bommarilu..heard it's really good. 8-) Good Luck to VIshal. 8-)

Erica
15th March 2007, 11:25 PM

Anywayz, I haven't seen Bommarilu..heard it's really good. 8-) Good Luck to VIshal. 8-)

:lol: ....theriyadha??? inga oru kootama irukkanga....'Future Superstar' title ellam kooda koduthachu :roll:

Surya
15th March 2007, 11:27 PM

:lol: ....theriyadha??? inga oru kootama irukkanga....'Future Superstar' title ellam kooda koduthachu :roll:

Moderator Thirumaaran thaane. 8-) I know...avar thani aalu illa...Oru Samudhaayam. :shock: Superstar-a aakinaalum aakiduvaange. :shock:

villan007
16th March 2007, 12:46 AM
:shock: .... :banghead:

Surya
16th March 2007, 12:59 AM
:lol2:

thamiz
16th March 2007, 02:00 AM
Jus expecting Vishal's expressions in the climax :lol2: Can expect some Thamirabharani kinda comedies :lol2:

Well, if you ask me the -ves of thamarabharani,

* kanjA karuppu comedy is a waste

* vijayakumaar as villain? another waste!

Certainly the pluses are the heroine, nadiya and prabhu! :)

cancer
16th March 2007, 12:45 PM
Vishal in Bommarillu... :rotfl:

for Bommarillu script... The hero should be handsome, :oops:

JOlly scene + emotion scens laam nadikkanum pa..... :oops:

if Jenilia Heroine..... Jenelia, vishal pair... :oops:

Wibha
16th March 2007, 12:47 PM
Vishal in Bommarillu... :rotfl:

for Bommarillu script... The hero should be handsome, :oops:

JOlly scene + emotion scens laam nadikkanum pa..... :oops:

if Jenilia Heroine..... Jenelia, vishal pair... :oops:

munna va yarum beat panna mudiyathu.vishal's not cohocolate boy to do munna's role

Thirumaran
18th October 2007, 08:40 AM
Malaikoattai -- One more hit from the Future super star, Puratchi Thalapathy(:poke: not for Vishal :wink: )

Future super star is nearing his place :yes:

RATHEESHAJITH
23rd October 2007, 08:04 PM

YAARA SOLREENGHA.........THE KING NEW BILLA VA THAANA :smokesmirk:

raaja_rasigan
23rd October 2007, 08:29 PM

thread maari post panniteengala... :?

thamiz
23rd October 2007, 09:27 PM
Malaikoattai -- One more hit from the Future super star, Puratchi Thalapathy(:poke: not for Vishal :wink: )

Was it a hit?

I thought it was not a hit for sure!

Sanjeevi
23rd October 2007, 10:03 PM
Malaikottai is above average in TN and below average in Andhra

thamiz
23rd October 2007, 10:10 PM
thanks sanjeevi! :)

seems like it is not a flop at least! :)

raaja_rasigan
23rd October 2007, 10:51 PM
malaikottai can be declared as a hit as it has another 2 weeks of run until diwali......

vishal's career graph is on a rise

Thirumaran
24th October 2007, 09:16 AM

Vaenaam. Inimae neenga Future super star nnu yaara sonnaalum avangavanga fans kku Kovam vanthidum :lol2:

Thirumaran
24th October 2007, 09:18 AM
malaikottai can be declared as a hit as it has another 2 weeks of run until diwali......

vishal's career graph is on a rise

:exactly: there are many A,B and C Centres where this movie is still running. :fishgrin:

Puratchi Thalapathy (:lol2:) valarchi Niraya paerukku porukkala :evil: :mrgreen:

raaja_rasigan
24th October 2007, 07:39 PM
[tscii:cb2bd1edad]விஷால் ‘புரட்சித் தளபதி’யாமே?

தமிழில் மிகவும் கேவலப்படுத்தப்பட்ட சொல் எது என்றால் அது ‘புரட்சி’ தான். அய்யோ பாவம் புரட்சி.

:kumudam: Arasu badhilgal

:lol: :rotfl: [/tscii:cb2bd1edad]

Thirumaran
25th October 2007, 08:28 AM
[tscii:4dbaad259d]விஷால் ‘புரட்சித் தளபதி’யாமே?

தமிழில் மிகவும் கேவலப்படுத்தப்பட்ட சொல் எது என்றால் அது ‘புரட்சி’ தான். அய்யோ பாவம் புரட்சி.

:kumudam: Arasu badhilgal

:lol: :rotfl: [/tscii:4dbaad259d]

:twisted: Ungalukkum Puratchi thalapathy valarchi pidikalayaa :huh:

raaja_rasigan
25th October 2007, 10:29 AM
enakku pidicha ore puratchi....

puratchi kalaignar :D

RATHEESHAJITH
26th October 2007, 11:41 AM
:twisted: Ungalukkum Puratchi thalapathy valarchi pidikalayaa :huh:

VISHALA ROMBHA VALARA VIDAATHEENGHA.......
MANMADHANUM POLLATHAVANUM SENTHU VETTI PUDUVAANGHA :lol2:

Raikkonen
26th October 2007, 11:46 AM
What's he doing is good for him and the trade.. but no so for his future.. he should show more variety than the same "vetti hero goes to different town and shows his stuffs" kind of roles all the time..
But i have to admit that he has the sort of superstar-look, something thats Bharath and Jeeva lacks

kamath
30th November 2007, 05:54 PM
Vishal is the next superstar.

Thirumaran
17th July 2008, 10:07 AM
Future superstar is back with Satyam :victory: Stills rocking....

One more hit for Puratchi Thalapathy :lol2: for sure :yes:

directhit
17th July 2008, 10:24 AM

One more hit for Puratchi Thalapathy :lol2: for sure :yes: stills ellam vera yaarukkagavo paathuttu vishal thread la post :twisted: :twisted:

MADDY
17th July 2008, 10:25 AM

One more hit for Puratchi Thalapathy :lol2: for sure :yes: stills ellam vera yaarukkagavo paathuttu vishal thread la post :twisted: :twisted:

hey, he is the biggest vishal fan in HUB :) :)

Thirumaran
17th July 2008, 10:27 AM
stills ellam vera yaarukkagavo paathuttu vishal thread la post :twisted: :twisted:

That is another track. Future GOD pathi paesum boathu future superstar nyabagam vanthuchu, koodavae MADDY um :lol2:

Thalafanz
17th July 2008, 10:28 AM

:shock: :shock: :o :o :shock: :shock:

Thirumaran
17th July 2008, 10:29 AM

Enna koduma sir ithu... Innum Vishal I mean Future superstar nadich oru padam kooda theaterla paarthathilaa :P

directhit

hey, he is the biggest vishal fan in HUB :) :) :shock: oh, like that ah!!

Thirumaran

:shock: :shock: :o :o :shock: :shock:

ditto :|

littlemaster1982
17th July 2008, 10:34 AM
Read somewhere that the film's budget is 25 crores and is sold for 40 crores :roll:

Thirumaran
17th July 2008, 10:37 AM
Read somewhere that the film's budget is 25 crores and is sold for 40 crores :roll:

quite possible for Puratchi thalapathy's movie :yes: :lol2:

MADDY
17th July 2008, 10:37 AM

GK reddy bought it, i believe :)

littlemaster1982
17th July 2008, 10:38 AM

Who were the producers earlier?

MADDY
17th July 2008, 10:43 AM

Who were the producers earlier?

:oops: :oops: sorry, GK.Reddy is Vishal's father, a producer - i was jus joking that he wud have bought it for 40 cr :)

littlemaster1982
17th July 2008, 10:44 AM
Oh, neenga sonnadhula irundha ulkutthu mudhalla puriyala :oops:

ajithfederer
17th July 2008, 11:14 AM
Aama LM, Romba nallavaru avarukku soodhu vaadhu theriadhu :lol2: :yessir:

Thalafanz
17th July 2008, 11:15 AM
Enna koduma sir ithu... Innum Vishal I mean Future superstar nadich oru padam kooda theaterla paarthathilaa :P

AthanAl enna, itho, Satyam pArungga... :huh:

P.S Vishal is the future Superstar??? I thought Simbhu is... :wink:

littlemaster1982
17th July 2008, 11:17 AM
Aama LM, Romba nallavaru avarukku soodhu vaadhu theriadhu :lol2: :yessir:

Illaiya pinna :mrgreen:

ajithfederer
17th July 2008, 11:23 AM
Naan joke adichein :lol2:

littlemaster1982
17th July 2008, 11:31 AM
Naanumdhaan :P

ajithfederer
17th July 2008, 11:33 AM
enuf digression aprom vishal fanatic TM kochukka poraar :lol2:

Wibha
17th July 2008, 12:48 PM
jeeva looks so much better than vishal :sigh2:

sarna_blr
17th July 2008, 12:51 PM

but VISHAL looks so much better than Madhavan :yessir:

Wibha
17th July 2008, 12:52 PM

but VISHAL looks so much better than Madhavan :yessir:

do i care :roll:

Thirumaran
18th July 2008, 09:19 AM

AthanAl enna, itho, Satyam pArungga... :huh:

P.S Vishal is the future Superstar??? I thought Simbhu is... :wink:

Simbu was Future super star 15 years before when he acted in enga veettu velan :rotfl:

Thirumaran
18th July 2008, 09:19 AM

Kovai sarala looks much better than the one in your avatar :rotfl: who cares :huh:

Thalafanz
18th July 2008, 11:17 AM

Kovai sarala looks much better than the one in your avatar :rotfl: who cares :huh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

directhit
18th July 2008, 12:17 PM

Kovai sarala looks much better than the one in your avatar :rotfl: who cares :huh: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: nadippu soooravali Genelia D'Souza va pathi thappa pesinaa :hammer: :hammer:

Thirumaran
18th July 2008, 01:17 PM
nadippu soooravali Genelia D'Souza va pathi thappa pesinaa :hammer: :hammer:

nadippu sooraavali :lol2: sooravali ellaam vaenaam.. Saatharana kaathadichaalae parakura paper plate :poke:

Thirumaran
25th July 2008, 11:09 AM
The future blockbuster of future superstar Vishal's Sathyam is ready for release on Indepence Day :victory:

This is high time for all the hidden Vishal fans to make their presence :yes:

sarna_blr
25th July 2008, 11:18 AM
Superstar Rajini sir'ku dhaan Aug 15 raasi illai..... atleast namma feature superstar Vishal'kaavudhu Aug 15 raasiyaaga amayattum :victory:

Thirumaran
25th July 2008, 11:20 AM
atleast namma feature superstar Vishal

:notthatway:

Athu future. Any way one hidden fan came out :cool2:

sarna_blr
25th July 2008, 11:24 AM
atleast namma feature superstar Vishal

Athu future. Any way one hidden fan came out :cool2:

:exactly: ie., none other than THIRUMARAN :yes:

FEATURE SUPER STAR VISHAL'in HC FAN TM annan vaazhga :cool2:

Thirumaran
25th July 2008, 11:26 AM
FEATURE SUPER STAR VISHAL'in HC FAN TM annan vaazhga :cool2:

Ithae maathiri paesitae poaneenganna, unga features ellam future la thaedinaa kooda kidaikaathu :lol2:

Post some useful news as a new member :lol2:

sarna_blr
25th July 2008, 11:29 AM
Vishal thread'ku idhuvEy adhigam :yessir:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 02:15 PM
Sathyam is releasing in at least 10 theaters in chennai :shock: Truly Vishal is on the way to become future super star :yes:

joe
1st August 2008, 02:18 PM
Sathyam is releasing in at least 10 theaters in chennai :shock:

Sathyam -la release aagutha? :wink:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 02:19 PM

Sathyam -la release aagutha? :wink:

NOV
1st August 2008, 02:20 PM
Sathyam -la release aagutha? :wink:sathyamaa theriyaadhu :huh:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 02:22 PM

sathiya vaarthai :lol2:

NOV
1st August 2008, 02:25 PM
Sathyam is releasing in at least 10 theaters in chennai :shock: Sathyam -la release aagutha? :wink:sathyamaa theriyaadhu :huh:
sathiya vaarthai :lol2:eva ava?

btw thirumaran, Vishal is to acting what Arun Mozhi is to singing. :poke: :rotfl:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 02:32 PM
btw thirumaran, Vishal is to acting what Arun Mozhi is to singing. :poke: :rotfl:

who cares :poke: As long as people like u make fun, he will become popular soon :lol2:

BTW Vishal kku poatti kodukka niraya paer irukaanga :poke: I meant in acting skills :lol2:

MADDY
1st August 2008, 02:35 PM

Sathyam theatre will give concession for sathyam movie :lol2: ........

btw, is sathyam a tamil word??? i think its a sanskrit word :roll:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 02:38 PM
btw, is sathyam a tamil word??? i think its a sanskrit word :roll:

Tax free vaangarathukku vaera yaethaavathu saakku sollipaanga :lol2:

Innum sila varushathula, Thamizh speaking people paesurathellaam thamizha thaannu nilama vanthidum irrespective of the word's origin :poke:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 06:02 PM
Sathyam is releasing in at least 10 theaters in chennai :shock: Truly Vishal is on the way to become future super star :yes:

Here also more number of BANNERS and ADS decorating city... Nayan :tongueout:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 06:04 PM

athu :thumbsup: aahn :wink:

Thalafanz
1st August 2008, 06:05 PM

athu :thumbsup: aahn :wink:

Aiyoooo... Unggala kElvi kEtka ingga yArumE illayA??? :sigh2:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks to the fans Joe, NOV, Maddy, sarna, etc :roll: :ty:

Future Super star Vishal :victory: Another super hit from Vishal for sure :exactly:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 06:07 PM
Yoga FRANKLY speaking, SATHYAM padaththukkura irukkura banners + ad counts maththa ellaa padaththa vida adhigam... :o

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 06:07 PM

Ippathaanae neenga kaeteenga :lol2:

One more fan :clap:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 06:08 PM

Future Super star Vishal :victory: Another super hit from Vishal for sure :exactly:

:evil: :x :hammer: :bangcomp: :argh: :banghead: :curse: :rant: :notthatway: :argue: :angry2: :frightened: :shaking: :oops2: :devil:

Thalafanz
1st August 2008, 06:08 PM

Ippathaanae neenga kaeteenga :lol2:

One more fan :clap:

MADDY
1st August 2008, 06:09 PM

naangellam fans dhaan aaana vishal fans illa :poke: .....idhukku neenga phone panni 4 ketta vaarthaila thitti irukkalaame :x

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 06:10 PM

naangellam fans dhaan aaana vishal fans illa :poke: .....idhukku neenga phone panni 4 ketta vaarthaila thitti irukkalaame :x

:yes: :exactly: TM anna :evil: :x

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 06:10 PM

Maela athaanae panni irukaen :? Exactly 4 words :roll:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 06:11 PM

Maela athaanae panni irukaen :? Exactly 4 words :roll:

:sigh2: sila time'la unga comedy....kadiyaa irukku :oops2:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 06:12 PM

Adipatta Puli :poke:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 06:14 PM

irunga innikku naan ungalukku PHONE pannurEn :poke:

Thalafanz
1st August 2008, 06:15 PM

:shaking: Atha vida oru periya thandanai ulagil irukka mudiyAthu :yessir:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 06:17 PM

:lol: anubavam pEsudhu :lol2:

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 06:17 PM

:exactly:

sarna,
:notthatway: :P

Thirumaran
1st August 2008, 06:18 PM
Sari,
Intha thread a chat thread aa maathidaatheenga :twisted: :P

Me leaving for the day :wave:
Have a nice week end guys. :wave:

sarna_blr
1st August 2008, 06:18 PM

:exactly:

sarna,
:notthatway: :P

:cry: :cry: :cry: ok.... naan kOvichchukkittEn :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: so kelamburEn :cry: :cry: :cry: :wave:

jaaze
1st August 2008, 10:39 PM

:evil: :x :hammer: :bangcomp: :argh: :banghead: :curse: :rant: :notthatway: :argue: :angry2: :frightened: :shaking: :oops2: :devil:

vidunga ma
neenga paattukku irukkura emoticonla use panniteenga..

MrIndia
2nd August 2008, 01:26 AM
looking forward for satyam..
hopefully it doesnt have any similarity with Cop classic Kaakha kaakha

sarna_blr
2nd August 2008, 06:57 PM

vidunga ma
neenga paattukku irukkura emoticonla use panniteenga..

:lol:

sarna_blr
2nd August 2008, 07:00 PM

FSS V'yin HCF TM anna :lol2: , I missed few inpormasons.....

Telugu version title== SALUTE ( indha pEra padikkumbOdhellaam, salute raamraaj'ku engira vilambaram dhaan gnaabagaththukku varudhu :lol2:)

One more BIG PLUS is UPENDRA kannada Superstar (???) is doing baddie role... indha UPENDRA'kaagavaavudhu indha padaththa paaththEy aaganum :twisted: :P

mareen
3rd August 2008, 02:59 AM
Hopefully satyam delievers, im dissapointed going to cinemas and wasting my money on movies like ATM,Kuruvi and Kuselan.

The songs are awsome, so plzz satyam deliver!

Thirumaran
3rd August 2008, 10:01 AM
Telugu version title== SALUTE

One more BIG PLUS is UPENDRA kannada Superstar (???) is doing baddie role...

Keep on pouring the news and advertise this future superhit movie of the future superstar :clap:

Thirumaran
3rd August 2008, 10:02 AM
Welcome to Vishal fan club :lol2: MrIndia and mareen :thumbsup:

sarna_blr
4th August 2008, 09:05 AM
Telugu version title== SALUTE

One more BIG PLUS is UPENDRA kannada Superstar (???) is doing baddie role...

Keep on pouring the news and advertise this future superhit movie of the future superstar :clap:

:notthatway: Future Record Breaking Blockbuster movie :P :twisted:

steveaustin
10th August 2008, 04:05 PM
[tscii:f851cd1a62]Vishal’s Sathyam censored!

By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 09 August , 2008, 10:08

GK Film Corporation’s Vikram Krishna produced; Vishal’s action-cop film Sathyam has been censored, with ‘UA’ certificate. :shock:

It’s Telugu version Salute however has been cleared with an ‘A’ certificate, which is the norm for all action movies produced in Tollywood.

Among the cuts given by the censors, the steamy song Chellame, Chellame… picturised on Vishal and Nayanthara has been trimmed. Some dialogue muting is also there.

However Vishal is happy that the film has been censored and is now ready for release on August 14. Concludes a relieved Vishal: “I’m very happy and contended the way the film has shaped out. The censors have been nice and they also acknowledged the fact that the film has a powerful message to convey.”

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14737055

[/tscii:f851cd1a62]

Mahen
10th August 2008, 06:52 PM
Vishal is coming to Malaysia on the 12th aug@3.30pm@brem kepong cineplex for the premiere of Satyam...

I wonder why is he coming all the way to KL like as if he has a fan base as big as vijay/ajit....

NOV
10th August 2008, 07:00 PM
Haha... He is also inviting people to watch the movie with him. :lol:

He will also be on THR.fm live for 4 hours on Tuesday 12 Aug together with five unlucky people, from 11 am.

littlemaster1982
10th August 2008, 09:29 PM
Haha... He is also inviting people to watch the movie with him. :lol:

He will also be on THR.fm live for 4 hours on Tuesday 12 Aug together with five unlucky people, from 11 am.

:lol:

NOV
11th August 2008, 05:38 AM
:oops:
I meant lucky ppl of course, but my fingers betrayed me. :oops2:

sarna_blr
11th August 2008, 10:31 AM
Yesturday I was on the way to Karnool.... wn I was on the airport road ( Hyderabad to Shamshabad) , 20 feet'ku oru Banner...adhul Vishal (with six pack) and Nayanthara's still for SALUTE... :shock: there were almost 50 banners :shock: on the way....

even In Karnool there were many banners for SALUTE ( telugu version of SATHYAM) :shock:

HBK
11th August 2008, 11:19 PM
Vishal is coming to Malaysia on the 12th aug@3.30pm@brem kepong cineplex for the premiere of Satyam...

I wonder why is he coming all the way to KL like as if he has a fan base as big as vijay/ajit....

Ya, they are hyping it like the second coming of Clinton. Entha tairiyathula inga varan-nu terile. If he is super confident about 'his' venture, he shouldn't be doing exceSSive promotion like this (cough *Nayan-StiLLs*cough)

directhit
12th August 2008, 07:45 AM
பெரும் எதிர்பார்ப்பை ஏற்படுத்தியுள்ள, சத்யம் படத்தில் விஷாலுடன் நயனதாரா முழு நீள கவர்ச்சி காட்டி ஆடிப் பாடியிருந்த பாடல் காட்சி படு ஆபாசமாக இருப்பதாக கூறி அதில் பல பகுதிகளை தணிக்கை போர்டு கட் செய்ய சொல்லி விட்டதாம்.

விஷால் நடிப்பில் உருவாகியுள்ள முதல் பிரமாண்டப் படம் சத்யம். அவரது சொந்தத் தயாரிப்பு இது. இதில் நயனதாரா ஜோடியாக நடித்துள்ளார். படம் தமிழ் மற்றும் தெலுங்கில் தயாராகியுள்ளது. 14ம் தேதி திரைக்கு வருகிறது.

படத்தைப் பார்த்த தணிக்கைக் குழுவினர் தமிழில் யுஏ சான்றிதழ் கொடுத்துள்ளனராம். தெலுங்கில் பக்கா ஏ சர்டிபிகேட் கிடைத்துள்ளது.

படம் முழுக்க நயனதாராவின் கவர்ச்சியும், வன்முறையும் தாண்டமாடுவதால் யு சர்டிபிகேட் தர முடியாது என தணிக்கை குழு கூறி விட்டதாம்.

இதில் முக்கியமான விஷயம், செல்லமே என்று வரும் பாடல் காட்சியில் நயனதாரா படு ஆபாசமாக நெளிவு, சுளிவுடன் ஆடியிருப்பதாக ஆட்சேபித்த தணிக்கைக் குழு, அப்பாடலில் பல அசைவுகளை கட் செய்யச் சொல்லி விட்டதாம். இதனால் மிச்ச சொச்ச அசைவுகளுடன் அந்தப் பாடல் குத்துயிரும், குலையிருமாக மாறியுள்ளது.

இந்தப் பாடல் காட்சிக்காகவே நயனதாராவும், விஷாலும் தங்களது உடல் பொலிவைக் கூட்டியிருந்தனர். நயனதாரா டயட் இருந்து, கடுமையாக உடற்பயிற்சி செய்து படு செக்ஸியாக மாறியிருந்தார். ஆனால் அவரது உடல் முறுக்கையும், காதல் நெருக்கத்தையும் பார்த்த தணிக்கைக் குழுவினர் மிரண்டு போய் விட்டனராம்.

இதனால் பாடல் காட்சியில் பல இடங்களை கட் செய்யச் சொல்லி விட்டதால் பாடலின் ஜீவன் பாதி போய் விட்டதாம்.

http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/heroines/2008/08/11-censor-cuts-movements-of-nayanthara-in-sathyam-song.html

idhukkumela Thirumaran indha padatha support panna maattaar :yessir:

Thirumaran
12th August 2008, 10:31 AM

Irukura michathukaaga konjama support pannalaamae :roll:

Censor Board la part time job aavathu kidaikka enna pannanum :confused2:

sarna_blr
12th August 2008, 10:35 AM

:twisted: innoru good idea sollattuma... cinemaala director aayidunga :lol2:

Thalafanz
12th August 2008, 11:08 AM

:twisted: innoru good idea sollattuma... cinemaala director aayidunga :lol2:

yEn intha kola vEri??? :huh:

joe
12th August 2008, 11:19 AM

Muthalla oru Kaththi vaangunga ! :wink:

Thalafanz
12th August 2008, 11:24 AM

Muthalla oru Kaththi vaangunga ! :wink:

I thought it's scissors... :wink:

sarna_blr
12th August 2008, 11:25 AM

Muthalla oru Kaththiri vaangunga ! :wink:

I thought it's scissors... :wink:

oru "ri"ya vittuttaaru.... wibha pOst'a padichchu apdi aayittaar :lol2: :rotfl: :yessir:

k_vanan
14th August 2008, 12:34 PM
any malaysian hubber watched SATHYAM, since they started showing PJ State Cinema yesterday :)

Thirumaran
14th August 2008, 12:36 PM
any malaysian hubber watched SATHYAM, since they started showing PJ State Cinema yesterday :)
Only NOV, vishal fan resides in Malaysia :roll:

NOV
14th August 2008, 12:38 PM
sathyam showing in 22 screens in malaysia :shock:

thirumaran vaakku unmaiyaagidum pOla :frightened:

joe
14th August 2008, 12:40 PM
NOV,
so far any vishal movie did very well in malaysia? :roll:

Thirumaran
14th August 2008, 12:52 PM
NOV,
so far any vishal movie did very well in malaysia? :roll:

ethukku intha vibareetha vilayaattu :huh:

Anyway welcome to Vishal fan club :clap:

joe
14th August 2008, 12:53 PM
Anyway welcome to Vishal fan club :clap:
:) Sathyam-la etho nalla panNura maathiri theriyuthu ..paakkalam. :wink:

sarna_blr
14th August 2008, 12:55 PM
Sathyam telugu version-- Gigant banner :shock:

I have never seen such a big banner for any film opposite to railwaystation in Hyderbad :shock: paavam train'a vittu veleela var'ra makkal :lol2:
irundhaalum publicity'la pinnuraanga :clap: opening pichchidum'nu nenakkurEn :lol2:

Thirumaran
14th August 2008, 12:55 PM
thirumaran vaakku unmaiyaagidum pOla :frightened:

Athu :thumbsup:

Thirumaran
14th August 2008, 12:57 PM
Mayajaal to show 19 shows in a day in the next 3 days :shock: Future superstar on his way :boo: