PDA

View Full Version : New releases of Puratchi Thalapathy Vishal

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Thirumaran
14th August 2008, 12:57 PM
I have never seen such a big banner for SALUTE opposite to railwaystation in Hyderbad :shock: paavam train'a vittu veleela var'ra makkal :lol2:
irundhaalum publicity'la pinnuraanga :clap: opening pichchidum'nu nenakkurEn :lol2:

Future Mega Star of Andhra :clap:

joe
14th August 2008, 12:58 PM
Telugu dubbing or direct Telugu ? :roll:

sarna_blr
14th August 2008, 01:00 PM
Telugu dubbing or direct Telugu ? :roll:

I guess its a direct telugu film.... name is SALUTE .... but stills are looking same :? :roll:

selvakumar
14th August 2008, 01:02 PM
I have seen only few movies of Upendra. I like Upendra's acting. As a villan he will do a marvelous job. :clap:

Sathyam is going to open in a great way here in karnataka. Upendra :thumbsup:

sarna_blr
14th August 2008, 01:06 PM
I have seen only few movies of Upendra. I like Upendra's acting. As a villan he will do a marvelous job. :clap:

Sathyam is going to open in a great way here in karnataka. Upendra :thumbsup:

Upendra is an excellent actor :yes: :exactly: more than that he is a marvolous creater :bow: :bow: but nowadays he is concentrating only acting in remake subjects :oops:

His hero come directional venture A and Upendra are excellent movies... he won kannadigas hearts in Preetse ... but he fall flat in H2O :oops:

NOV
14th August 2008, 01:11 PM
NOV,
so far any vishal movie did very well in malaysia? :roll:NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!

Thirumaran
14th August 2008, 01:14 PM
NOV,
so far any vishal movie did very well in malaysia? :roll:NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!

joe :twisted:

joe
14th August 2008, 01:21 PM
TM,
Actually Vishal father is a producer .right ?

Apart from pooppaRikka varugiRom ( :evil: ) what other movies he produced?

Thirumaran
14th August 2008, 01:23 PM
joe,
athellaam enakku theriyaathu.. enakku therinja orae vishayam Vishal is the future super star :mrgreen:

joe
14th August 2008, 01:27 PM
joe,
athellaam enakku theriyaathu.. enakku therinja orae vishayam Vishal is the future super star :mrgreen:
:evil:

sarna_blr
14th August 2008, 01:42 PM
TM,

ChellamE.... SandakOzhi... Thimiru :lol2:

Do u know, Vishal's father is have big granite factory 8-)

Thirumaran
14th August 2008, 01:45 PM
TM,

ChellamE.... SandakOzhi... Thimiru :lol2:

All superhits :thumbsup: :yes:

HBK
14th August 2008, 01:47 PM
Now i know how he gets to rub with Nayan, Reema and gets huge publicity and next big thing intros.

Mahen
14th August 2008, 06:04 PM
First bad review for sathyam...:D

Film: SALUTE

Rating: 2.5/5

Banner: GK Productions

Cast: Vishal, Nayantara, Upendra, Kota, Ali, Brahmanandam and others

Music: Harris Jayaraj

Cinematography: R D Rajasekhar

Director: Rajasekhar

Producer: Vikram Krishna

Released Date: August 14, 2008

Story:

A regular cop story, the movie begins with Sathyam (Vishal) who is a tough cop and an honest one too. He is an ACP and believes that law and order must be maintained at all times, however he is more of a peace lover and strongly believes that anyone who has done something wrong can be taken to task under the purview of justice and book of law without using any special methods. This also makes him feel repulsive about the encounter methods. However things take a turn when a well known politician (Kota) wants to get on to the chair of the Chief Minister and in this process, he hires a contract killer and gives him a list of names that have to be killed. However, he has a shock of his life when he gets news from the killer that someone else is already on the job without his involvement. Sathyam is given the assignment of nabbing the culprit and finally he manages to arrest Prathap (Upendra) who ironically is an ex cop himself but then he does not believe in the law system since he gets betrayed professionally. The ideology clash between Sathyam and Pratap goes to a peak and then the hero decides to put an end to this by proving his point. Is he successful in his mission? What is the link between Divya (Nayantara) the crime reporter and him? All this forms the rest of the story.

Presentation:

The director has come up with a wafer thin plot and though his presentation was good, the narration lost out big time and it turned out to be pathetic. The dialogues are stale, the script is feeble, the screenplay has not been executed perfectly. The saving grace for the movie is the above average music with some soulful tunes and the cinematography was eye catching. The costumes department was decent and the frontline sectors failed miserably. Vishal is impressive in his new muscular look and looked like the perfect cop guess that's one reason why he looked stiff at few scenes, Nayan on the other hand was oozing out glamour in the songs but then she was totally decked up during the movie so her role is actually negligible. Upendra did his bit to give an anti hero feeling but his role was not well etched, Kota did a brilliant performance while the comedy track between Ali and Brahmanandam looked silly. The others did not have much scope to perform so they are not in the list.

Conclusion:

It was a well thought out idea to bring about two cops with different perceptions but then enough fuel needs to be filled to bring out the intensity in characters which was missing completely. While the first half goes about in the regular dull mode without much to offer, a twist comes before the interval which rises expectations but then the second half also turned out to be a disappointment as nothing much was there in it. The inclusion of songs at wrong situations was another disturbance which really irked the audience. It is very hard for the movie to live up to the hype created but it might just make its money given the steamy song USP and the presence of Vishal and Nayan.

Bharatstudent Verdict : Disappointing!!!

Thank god i missed this film..Suppose to watch it yesterday... :D

Mahen
14th August 2008, 06:14 PM
[tscii:7679401e63]But heres another review...:confused2: Should i watch??

A truly magical and spellbinding action movie, Satyam will surely have a hypnotic effect on everyone who watches it. Satyam, Puratchi Talapathy Vishal’s latest flick has casts him as a super-hero, a super humar, a super cop out to change the world. The movie begins with a dedication to the entire Police force and the simple act shows the crew's involvement and responsibility in handling the theme. In addition to perfectly shaping his role, as a hero who is so clear about his skills and reach, Vishal has also understood the potential of his co-stars and has helped them play to their peak in the film. As a result, Satyam shines with the performances of the entire cast and the dedication of the crew.

Satyam (Vishal) is the assistant commissioner of police who takes charge in the city police station. Tough and straightforward, he is also a warm and caring son devoted to taking care of his physically-challenged mother. At that time, the department is given directions for some urgent and inevitable shooting encounters. But AC Satyam upsets the police plans and saves those menacing rowdies from the police. When everyone is so piqued by his behaviour, Satyam offers an explanation saying that the keepers of law are supposed to uphold it and not misuse it. The department is convinced by this striking explanation.

The next challenge for Satyam comes about when the Chief Minister becomes unwell. This results in a severe tug-off-war within the party as to who will take his place. There are three party leaders in line for the top post. This results in a lots of political unrest and affects the law and order situation in the state. Satyam is called in to handle this sudden unrest. Meanwhile, the problem takes a threatening shape when one of the power-hungry minions (Kota Srinivasa Rao) chooses to appoint his goon Dilli to eliminate the aspiring candidates.But things don't go as planned for the politician.

Instead of Dilli, an unknown killer eliminates the politicians. Dilli and the minister panic and realise that they lives are also at stake. The minister ropes in Satyam for his protection and for the investigation of the murders. Satyam digs through the maze and during the mission he meets the killer face-to-face.

An ensuing flashback reveals the background of the killer as well as his connection with the super cop. What is the connection? How is he linked to Satyam’s tormenting past? Does the meeting revive any old confrontations? Do Satyam’s usual strategems work in toning down the killer’s angst and goal? Who wins at last- Satyam, the principled cop, the merciless killer or the power-crazy bunch who is all set to clamber to the top? Watch the action extravaganza to know!

At the prime of his career, Vishal has indeed entered a challenging domain and his hard work and action spell nothing else but success! Watching him making those adroit moves and stunning action bits which pack so much perseverance and control or those fluent knock-outs, cuts and thrusts in the manner and style of a master fighter is to know what real action is all about. Nayantara is one who adds gloss to each and every frame of Satyam. With her dazzling looks, and with a meaty role as the smart video journalist, she scores a significant encore in Satyam. Upendra’s character is one which brings in the surprise element in the story. Watch the movie to know all about it! The multitalented actor too has given a sterling performance in Satyam.

R.D.Rajasekar's cinematography particularly in the Vishal-Nayan hot song sequence (which also includes Vishal's shirtless sequence!) as well as all through the action scenes is just amazing. Harris's music, particularly the re-recording bits are wonderful and effective to stir excitement. The sudden twists and sharp and surprising turns happen to be the strength of the movie. Director Rajesekar’s eloquent and thrill-a-minute touches are indeed remarkable.

Honest policeman Satyam’s rise, projected from his humble beginnings has is packed with punch and style. He makes a considerable impact as a devoted son, a romantic partner as well as a result-oriented cop. However, the best aspect of the cop-role is that he puts forth some prudent and feasible thoughts in addition to being disciplined. Of course, Vishal's physique is what makes the dynamics of the role fully convincing. So, on the whole, AC Satyam strikes as a super-hero cum super-cop.

Satyam is indeed a spectacular production from the GK Films Corporation stables. Of course, the movie’s success will be shared equally by each and everyone who have worked with the profound involvement in chiselling this action saga!

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/livewire/id/Satyam_review_17891.html[/tscii:7679401e63]

selvakumar
14th August 2008, 06:15 PM
Mahen,
You believe in reviews from sites like sify, galatta, indiaglitz ?? :confused2:

Shakthiprabha.
14th August 2008, 06:21 PM
eh

dign

Did vishal get any title "puratchi thalapathy" awarded to him? Or is it just a thread title?

raaja_rasigan
14th August 2008, 06:30 PM
eh

dign

Did vishal get any title "puratchi thalapathy" awarded to him? Or is it just a thread title?

:yes:

he bought from Annachi shop!!!! :P

Shakthiprabha.
14th August 2008, 06:30 PM
:roll:

Mahen
14th August 2008, 06:53 PM
Mahen,
You believe in reviews from sites like sify, galatta, indiaglitz ?? :confused2:

50-50...im waiting for sify's...I personally feel sify's review is always unbiased...It can be a rajni,kamal,vijay or ajit movie but if the movie is really bad, they'l rip them apart..

Ramakrishna
14th August 2008, 06:58 PM
eh

dign

Vizhaa ellaam nadathinaangaley...Theriyaatha? :?

selvakumar
14th August 2008, 07:04 PM
50-50...im waiting for sify's...I personally feel sify's review is always unbiased...It can be a rajni,kamal,vijay or ajit movie but if the movie is really bad, they'l rip them apart..
:rotfl:
Haiyoo...Haiyoo.. Mahen, Haven't you read their reviews for few films like Vallavan ? I know about IG & Galatta. They never badmouth about a film unless they can't be saved by anyone. But sify is a pucca business site that goes to any extent. I have seen lot of their reviews and I feel they are crap in every aspect. It is a pity that people value their reviews. Oflate, I feel behindwoods is slightly better (Again ! relatively )

Nerd
14th August 2008, 07:07 PM
Greatandhra has given 1.75/5 :shock:

crajkumar_be
14th August 2008, 07:17 PM
:shock: :omg: :rotfl: :rotfl:
This is the funniest post i've read in a long time :rotfl2:

P.S: Not entirely unexpected from someone who wrote Dasa's released will be postponed by movies like Varanam Ayiram :lol2:

crajkumar_be
14th August 2008, 07:18 PM
NOV,
:lol:

selvakumar
14th August 2008, 07:20 PM
NOV,
And Sathyam might be his hit there. Opening screens, publicity etc ellam paartheengalah :shock:

crajkumar_be
14th August 2008, 07:22 PM
And Sathyam might be his hit there. Opening screens, publicity etc ellam paartheengalah :shock:
dharmathin vAzhvu thanai sUdhu kavvum...
sila samayam dharmam irudhiyilum maNNai kavvum :(

villan007
14th August 2008, 07:24 PM
dharmathin vAzhvu thanai sUdhu kavvum...
sila samayam dharmam irudhiyilum maNNai kavvum :(

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Vivasaayi
14th August 2008, 07:30 PM
how abt vishals performance

ippo ellaam police charecterna odamba yethi meesaya muruki vitu konjam verappa nikurainga...

chumma sathriyan vijayakanth maadhiri therika vendama...police thenavettu,thimuru in body language

hope vishal has done a good job apart from six packs,meesai and stiffness

Mahen
14th August 2008, 08:40 PM
Haiyoo...Haiyoo.. Mahen, Haven't you read their reviews for few films like Vallavan ? I know about IG & Galatta. They never badmouth about a film unless they can't be saved by anyone. But sify is a pucca business site that goes to any extent. I have seen lot of their reviews and I feel they are crap in every aspect. It is a pity that people value their reviews. Oflate, I feel behindwoods is slightly better (Again ! relatively )

Well if you say sify supports simbu, then you should read kaalai review..IF you say sify hates kamal, then you should read virumandi/VV review...I have never seen any biasness so far..can you show me one?If look at 2008 reviews, sify was accurate in their verdict...They did not overate any movies and it makes sense because i personally feel in 2008 has been a bad year for kollywood so far(compare to 2007)

selvakumar
14th August 2008, 08:45 PM
Mahen,
My point is : They never rate a movie at all. Read their review for Vallavan - You will get my point. Sify is unbiased to only one thing - that is money. Sify infact blackmails producers indirectly by trashing many good movies. they have written great reviews for trashes.

Vivasaayi
14th August 2008, 08:51 PM
Mahen,
My point is : They never rate a movie at all. Read their review for Vallavan - You will get my point. Sify is unbiased to only one thing - that is money. Sify infact blackmails producers indirectly by trashing many good movies. they have written great reviews for trashes.

kaiLa kaasu vaayila review

Nerd
14th August 2008, 10:15 PM
Behindwoods - 2/5
They sold the movie for about 25-30C I think. Looks like its not going to do well..

m_23_bayarea
14th August 2008, 10:20 PM
"Puratchi Thalapathy" - Superrr!!! :roll:

Mahen
14th August 2008, 10:27 PM
Behindwoods - 2/5
They sold the movie for about 25-30C I think. Looks like its not going to do well..

Im definitely giving this film a miss..Too many bad reviews..I'll wait for saroja/dham dhoom... :)

Mahen
14th August 2008, 10:40 PM
http://www.rediff.com/movies/2008/aug/14sss.htm

1.5*...

MrIndia
14th August 2008, 11:40 PM
If this movie flops... vishal might think of goin vijay's way of doing crap masalas :?

hope he has the confidence to stick to surya's way

ajithfederer
15th August 2008, 12:13 AM
KB, aanalum nee romba nermayana payyan. Hamam soap eh?? :P

littlemaster1982
15th August 2008, 12:14 AM
If this movie flops... vishal might think of goin vijay's way of doing crap masalas :?

hope he has the confidence to stick to surya's way

Sticking to Surya's way :confused2: He is already on the path treaded by Vijay.

MrIndia
15th August 2008, 12:49 AM

he has worked hard to get the police geththu and has succeeded seeing the stills..

vj indha maathiri ellam panna maataaru..

MrIndia
15th August 2008, 12:51 AM

i have lost hope that vj will be doing different movies..

i have lowered my expectations.. vera endha nadigaraiyum avlo-va pudikaadhu.. so have to be his fan.

regarding soap.. oleyley olay olay.. aaaahm oleyley olay olay :lol:

littlemaster1982
15th August 2008, 12:52 AM

he has worked hard to get the police geththu and has succeeded seeing the stills..

Oh, neenga appadi varringala :P What I meant was Vishal prefers to act in unabashed masala films (like Vijay).

RC
15th August 2008, 01:25 AM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14740603&ctid=5&cid=2429

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/review/9451.html

Both bad reviews.....

m_23_bayarea
15th August 2008, 01:50 AM

i have lost hope that vj will be doing different movies..

i have lowered my expectations.. vera endha nadigaraiyum avlo-va pudikaadhu.. so have to be his fan.

regarding soap.. oleyley olay olay.. aaaahm oleyley olay olay :lol:

Whether anybody accepts or not, Vijay is the biggest star let alone Rajini and Kamal! Whether he acts in different movies or not, he has a big fan base, and that will help him sustain amidst his flops... Even if he gives 1 hit amidst 5 flops, he will he held by his fans for sure! 8-)

mareen
15th August 2008, 04:35 AM
just bak from watching satyam, its an OK movie. The director lost focus here and there, by switching to other scenes. I dont know what Nayan's character should've been in the movie.

there are so many scenes in which they could've ironed out such as the Cartoon nayan comedy scene.

The twists are superb and the challenges faced by vishal is also portrayed nicely, however, the climax is lengthly. TBH, he spoke alot in the climax, which let the grip down.

6.5/10

Mahen
15th August 2008, 06:38 AM

Forgotten pokiri?? :D

interz
15th August 2008, 08:25 PM
I am shocked to read indiaglitz writing negative review.

Maybe the usual writer is ill/sick this week.

selvakumar
15th August 2008, 08:32 PM
I am shocked to read indiaglitz writing negative review.

Maybe the usual writer is ill/sick this week.
:lol: :lol:
Ya.. I was shocked too. Of late, I see negative reviews from Indiaglitz. May be - someone who saw many movies after their review would have written a letter to them :lol:

raaja_rasigan
17th August 2008, 07:25 PM
vera endha nadigaraiyum avlo-va pudikaadhu.. so have to be his fan.

:thumbsup:

mareen
18th August 2008, 03:41 PM
whats the BO status of sathyam ?

crajkumar_be
18th August 2008, 07:22 PM
Saw some scenes in Sun TV's Thirai Vimarsanam

Looked like nothing but a montage of sermons given by Vishal in his "trademark" voice/dialaak delivery to other cops and the general audience, with some done-to-death borefest (Antony's editing ) thrown in..

pecha koraingappa...

Vivasaayi sonna madhiri, odamba ethittu, verappa ninnukittu, homework pannen, class work pannen nu ethana nalaikku dhaan ottapporaangalo :roll:

leosimha
21st August 2008, 03:35 PM
Vishal's official blog

http://www.vishalblog.com/home.php

he states in his blog that his latest movie sathyam has grossed record collections in andhra and it has even bettered in TN. :shock:

mareen
22nd August 2008, 01:35 PM
Vishal's official blog

http://www.vishalblog.com/home.php

he states in his blog that his latest movie sathyam has grossed record collections in andhra and it has even bettered in TN. :shock:coz the movie has andhra flavours in them :sigh:. Director should've gone for tamil flavours!

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 09:47 AM
HCF of Vishal aka TM anna, do u know the shocking news :roll:

Salute is running in 60 theatres in hyd and coming soon ad in 6 theatres ... News from todays E-nadu :shock:

Thirumaran
27th August 2008, 09:50 AM

Salute is running in 60 theatres in hyd and coming soon ad in 6 theatres ... News from todays E-nadu :shock:

Anaithu idangalilum super duper hit except theaters :victory:

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 11:11 AM

Anaithu idangalilum super duper hit :victory:

:victory: :victory: I am sure that this movie is going to break the MB's Pokiri record :victory: :victory:

selvakumar
27th August 2008, 04:52 PM
[tscii:112a03d22d]http://madippakkam.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post_16.html

மட்டமான படத்திலும் குறிஞ்சிமலர் மாதிரி ஒரு அபூர்வமான அறிமுகம் உபேந்திரா. மிரட்டலான பார்வையும், வணங்காத தலைமுடியும், அலட்சியமான நடையுமாக மிரட்டு மிரட்டுவென்று மிரட்டியிருக்கிறார். லாக்கப்பில் விஷாலோடு நேருக்கு நேராக வாதிடும் காட்சி கலக்கல். இந்தக் காட்சியில் பெர்ஃபாமன்ஸில் உபேந்திரா கலக்கு கலக்குவென்று கலக்கிக் கொண்டிருக்க புரட்சித் தளபதியோ அம்மாஞ்சியாக ரியாக்*ஷன் கொடுக்கிறார். அதுவும் “நான் சம்ஹாரமூர்த்திடா!” என்று சொல்லி உபேந்திரா கொடுக்கும் உத்திர போஸ், சான்ஸே இல்லை. இன்னொரு பிரகாஷ்ராஜ், இன்னொரு ரகுவரன். “சாமியும், சட்டமும் ஒண்ணு!” என்று கர்ஜிக்கும்போது கம்பீரேந்திரா.

:D Must see this movie for this guy. His performance is quite ruthless at times [/tscii:112a03d22d]

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 04:59 PM
Selva, Have seen Upendra's A, Upendra, Preethse, H2O and all :roll:

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 05:15 PM
http://veerasundar.blogspot.com/2008/08/blog-post_16.html

குறிப்படத்தக்க அறிமுகம் கன்னட நடிகர் உபேந்திரா. படம் முடியும் போது மனதில் இவர் மட்டுமே நிற்கிறார்.

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 05:15 PM
http://tamil.webdunia.com/entertainment/film/review/0808/25/1080825034_1.htm

சொற்ப நேரமே வந்தாலும் சிற்பமாக செதுக்கியிருக்கிறார்கள் உபேந்திராவின் கேரக்டரை. நீதிமன்றத்தில் அவரது ஒவ்வொரு வார்த்தையும் வாள் வீச்சு.

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 05:19 PM
http://www.adhikaalai.com/index.php?/en/%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%88%E0%AE%AF%E0%A F%81%E0%AE%B2%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D/%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%88%E0%AE%B5%E0%A E%BF%E0%AE%AE%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%A9% E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D/%E0%AE%9A%E0%AE%A4%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%AF%E0%AE%AE%E0%A F%8D-:-%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%88-%E0%AE%B5%E0%AE%BF%E0%AE%AE%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%8D%E0%A E%9A%E0%AE%A9%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D

தமிழில் அறிமுகமாகி இருக்கும் நெகடிவ் பாத்திரத்தில் உபேந்திரா கொஞ்சம் மனதில் நிற்கிறார்

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 05:26 PM
http://paraparapu.com/latestnews.php/2008/08/18/satyam-review.html

சட்டத்தை நேசிக்கும் போலீஸ் அதிகாரியாக இருந்து கொலைக்காரனாக மாறும் உபேந்திரா வரும் காட்சிகள் சொற்பம் என்றாலும் சிற்பம் மாதிரியான நேர்த்தி அவரது நடிப்பில். பிரமாதம் மிஸ்டர் உபேந்திரா.

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 05:30 PM
Upendravukku nalla pEr kedakkum'nu edhirpaarththEn :D Thamizhcinemaavula avarukku nalla nalla vaaippugal kedakkanum'nu kadavula vEndikkirEn :D

sarna_blr
27th August 2008, 05:39 PM
http://www.tamilwire.com/sathyam-tamil-movie-review/

However, it’s Upendra who steals the show with his stunning performance and the moment he appears on the screens, there is big hand of applause and continues throughout…

sarna_blr
28th August 2008, 05:37 PM
http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/REVIEW/2008/sathyam.asp

சில காட்சிகளே வந்தாலும், உபேந்திராவின் நடிப்பு 70 எம்.எம் எரிமலை! தனக்கு ஜாமீன் கொடுக்கிற நீதிபதியிடம் நிபந்தனை ஜாமீன் பற்றி முழங்குகிறாரே, சுடுகிறது தியேட்டர். அந்த ஜாமீனையும் மறுத்துவிட்டு தன்னை உள்ளே போட்டு விசாரணை செய்ய சொல்வது திடுக் திருப்பம்.

sarna_blr
1st September 2008, 12:46 PM
TM anna, unga thalaivar varungaala superstar'Oda Sathyam padaththa paaththuttEla :lol2: :yessir:

Thirumaran
1st September 2008, 12:54 PM
TM anna, unga thalaivar varungaala superstar'Oda Sathyam padaththa paaththuttEla :lol2: :yessir:

Seekiraemae paarkanum, theater a vittu poagaama irunthaa :lol2:

Future super star kku vizhuntha oru sinna sarukkal :yes: Phoenix poal ezhunthu varuvaar :yes:

Future phoenix and superstar Vishal :clap:

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 12:55 PM
Ethukku phoenix pola varanum... Padam thaan blockbuster aachae... flop naa kavalai padanum.. Vishal padam thaan ennaikkumae flop kedaiyaathey. :D

Sivapathigaaram kooda hit thaan.. naan sollala.. Vishal sonnathu

Thirumaran
1st September 2008, 12:57 PM
Padam thaan blockbuster aachae

:clap: :thumbsup:

HonestRaj
1st September 2008, 12:59 PM
Is Sathyam a Hit (in Tamil) ?

I read a kisu kisu in AV... 9thara-vin 2 padangal thoalvi adainthathal... kuruvi nadigai treat koduthar

1) kuselan
2) sathyam

Thirumaran
1st September 2008, 01:03 PM

blockbuster :rotfl:

It had quite a good opening :wink: Quite a high budjet film and was sold for a good amount which is quite big for a new star with 5 films old. :roll:

Naan solrathu unmai aanalum aaidum poala :lol2:

Mahen
1st September 2008, 03:18 PM

I read a kisu kisu in AV... 9thara-vin 2 padangal thoalvi adainthathal... kuruvi nadigai treat koduthar

1) kuselan
2) sathyam

:lol: Her excess stripping strategy has backfired on her and irked audiences...2 big budget flops is bad for her career...If aegen bombs, she can pack her bags and leave :D## Looks like the crown for kanavu kanni 2008 is still wide open..Im placing my bet on tamanna,the silent killer...Wait till ananda thandavam and ayan hit the screens## :D

NOV
1st September 2008, 07:01 PM
it opened with a bang in malaysia (complete with attendance of whats-his-name-? but went off with a poof...) :yessir:

selvakumar
1st September 2008, 07:03 PM
blockbuster :rotfl:

It had quite a good opening :wink: Quite a high budjet film and was sold for a good amount which is quite big for a new star with 5 films old. :roll:

Naan solrathu unmai aanalum aaidum poala :lol2:

ya... Produced by him and sold to his own production house... ada ada... :lol: :wink: Otherwise, he wouldn't have come up with the exact collection figures in his blog :lol2:

Thalafanz
1st September 2008, 07:31 PM

1) kuselan
2) sathyam

:lol: Her excess stripping strategy has backfired on her and irked audiences...2 big budget flops is bad for her career...If aegen bombs, she can pack her bags and leave :D## Looks like the crown for kanavu kanni 2008 is still wide open..Im placing my bet on tamanna,the silent killer...Wait till ananda thandavam and ayan hit the screens## :D

Gap-la engga padatha pathi tappA pEsitEl... :evil:

VENKIRAJA
1st September 2008, 07:40 PM

1) kuselan
2) sathyam

Still,9dara is irritating now-a-days.She is just good in songs and completely is absolutely vethu vEttu when it comes to performance.

littlemaster1982
1st September 2008, 07:42 PM
Still,9dara is irritating now-a-days.She is just good in songs and completely is absolutely vethu vEttu when it comes to performance.

Did you get to see 'Paal Pappali' song from Satyam? :P

Mahen
1st September 2008, 07:46 PM

1) kuselan
2) sathyam

Sarry thala :) She might bring bad luck to thala, thats wat i meant ...especially if she does her routine stripping in front of thala.. :) Fans might not like it..Rajni fans are annoyed with her for the vulgar scenes in kuselan..

Thalafanz
1st September 2008, 07:50 PM
Sarry thala :) She might bring bad luck to thala, thats wat i meant ...especially if she does her routine stripping in front of thala.. :) Fans might not like it..Rajni fans are annoyed with her for the vulgar scenes in kuselan..

EnnumO pOngga... I don't think any actresses in currect generation fulfills the spot of Revathi, Suhasini or Sri Devi... :P

VENKIRAJA
1st September 2008, 08:06 PM

Did you get to see 'Paal Pappali' song from Satyam? :P

My roomie and I started watching it(streaming online).We travelled upto that Premji amaran song.His system crashed.(Unbelievable,but true)Now,I ain't taking the risk. ;)

Antha volleyball stunt. :redjump: :bluejump:

Mahen
1st September 2008, 08:06 PM

EnnumO pOngga... I don't think any actresses in currect generation fulfills the spot of Revathi, Suhasini or Sri Devi... :P

Directors adikanum..Ellam padam hero oriented..bollywood has changed but here heroine's role is still the same...drool over the hero and appear in songs..Thats it..

Thirumaran
2nd September 2008, 09:48 AM
ya... Produced by him and sold to his own production house... ada ada... :lol: :wink:

ok fine. Athukappuram enna distributors ellaam relation aa and theater owners ellaam thoorathu sonthamaa :huh: :roll:

Intha hub layae... Intha padam nallaa illaathathaala, ithukku munnaadi release aana sariyaa oadaatha padam ellaam, ithanaala oadumaannu discuss pannavanga ellaam irukaanga :rotfl:

Vishal future super star for sure :lol2:

P.S: I am not fan of Vishal :notthatway:

sarna_blr
2nd September 2008, 09:51 AM
Intha hub layae... Intha padam nallaa illaathathaala, ithukku munnaadi release aana sariyaa oadaatha padam ellaam, ithanaala oadumaannu discuss pannavanga ellaam irukaanga :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Nasc
3rd September 2008, 01:14 AM
vishal - after saving a baddie from encounter he points a gun at t he baddie and asks

savriya surrender avriya---what if that guy had said 'savren'

:confused2:

enda ippdi paduthuringa

A.ANAND
3rd September 2008, 09:50 AM
makkal rasanai ippallem maripochu!munna mathiri rasigargalai ematha mudiyathu.heroism
movie ella manna kavvittu varuthu!latest-ta vanthe ella periya hero movie-yum flop!

vikram-bheema
rajini -kuselan
vishal -satyam
vijay -kuruvi
jeyam ravi-thaam thoom

kamal mattum 'mayirilaiyil'thappichittar :lol:

directhit
3rd September 2008, 10:14 AM
makkal rasanai ippallem maripochu!munna mathiri rasigargalai ematha mudiyathu.heroism
movie ella manna kavvittu varuthu!latest-ta vanthe ella periya hero movie-yum flop!

vikram-bheema
rajini -kuselan
vishal -satyam
vijay -kuruvi
jeyam ravi-thaam thoom

kamal mattum 'mayirilaiyil'thappichittar :lol: :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl:

HBK
3rd September 2008, 11:14 AM
Saw some scenes in tiRRutu DVD (:sigh:).. ShaPPa tAAngala..
30 seconds ku oru tadava, Salman Khan cousin mathiri shirt kalaturar. Nayanthara koda apdi expose paNNala.

directhit
3rd September 2008, 12:12 PM
ungalukku indha aasai veraya :noteeth:

k_vanan
8th September 2008, 06:51 AM
Satyam BOMB in Tamil & Telugu

http://www.telugucinema.com/c/publish/news/vishal_sep0708.php

Thirumaran
9th September 2008, 09:54 AM
30 seconds ku oru tadava, Salman Khan cousin mathiri shirt kalaturar. Nayanthara koda apdi expose paNNala.

Let us hope for the best in her next movie :boo:

Thalafanz
9th September 2008, 10:03 AM

Thirumaran
9th September 2008, 10:05 AM

what happened :roll: ithukellaam santhoasa paduveengalae :huh:

Thalafanz
9th September 2008, 10:08 AM
Her next movie is Aegan & I expect family audiences a lot. :)
IthukellAm santhosha padurathukku nAn ennA NOV annanA??? :lol2:

Thirumaran
9th September 2008, 10:10 AM
Her next movie is Aegan & I expect family audiences a lot. :)

Oh i see. :P

IthukellAm santhosha padurathukku nAn ennA NOV annanA??? :lol2:

Illa avaroada thampi. :lol2:

NOV
9th September 2008, 10:12 AM
IthukellAm santhosha padurathukku nAn ennA NOV annanA??? :lol2::hammer: :hammer: :x :hammer: :evil:

joe
9th September 2008, 10:32 AM
IthukellAm santhosha padurathukku nAn ennA NOV annanA??? :lol2::hammer: :hammer: :x :hammer: :evil:

Thirumaran
9th September 2008, 10:39 AM

Joe kooda santhoasa padraar paarunga :lol2: Mothathula moderators la enna thavira ellaarum santhoasa paduraanga :shock:

rangan_08
9th September 2008, 11:13 AM

Joe kooda santhoasa padraar paarunga :lol2: Mothathula moderators la enna thavira ellaarum santhoasa paduraanga :shock:

sandosathuleye periya sandosam, aduthavangala sandosapaduthi paakaradhudhan...adha neenga senjiteenga.. :D

directhit
9th September 2008, 11:22 AM
rangan sir, appadinna TM eppavo hub a vittu poyiruppar :yessir:

rangan_08
9th September 2008, 11:29 AM
rangan sir, appadinna TM eppavo hub a vittu poyiruppar :yessir:

appadi senjalum sandosapattirupaangannu solreengala ??? :shhh: :yessir:

ajaybaskar
11th December 2008, 11:55 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/moviegallery/10724.html

ajaybaskar
11th December 2008, 12:01 PM
Shriya, Vishal and Paravai Muniamma

December 10, 2008

It is known news that Vishal's next has been titled Thoranai. This film is produced by GK Productions on behalf of Vishal's brother Vikram Krishna and his wife Shreya Reddy. The good news for all Vishal's fans is that, for the first time, he is paired opposite Shriya Saran. Others in the star cast include Prakashraj, Kishore, Pandirajan, M S Baskar, Sreeman,

Santhanam, Livingston, Pyramid Natarajan, Shanmugarajan, T P Gajendran, Mayilsamy, Geetha, Aryan, Suman Shetty, and Paravai Muniamma.

This action-packed entertainer hit the floors recently with an introductory song that was shot in Karaikudi. Mani Sharma scored the music for this song and it is sung by Ranjith. A huge set was erected for this purpose, which includes a 60-feet statue of Goddess Durga and over 500 shops. Meenakshi of Karuppasamy Kuthagaitharar fame features in the introductory song along with Vishal.

Priyan will wield the camera for this venture. Editing will be done by V T Vijayan, art by Velu Prakash, stunt is by Stunt Siva, and the lyrics are penned by Snehan and Viveka.

Thalafanz
11th December 2008, 07:02 PM
Shriya with Vishal - It's going to be double treat for TM'na :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thirumaran
12th December 2008, 09:20 AM
Shriya with Vishal - It's going to be double treat for TM'na :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ஆரம்பிச்சுடாங்கய்யா ஆரம்பிச்சுடாங்க :twisted:

directhit
12th December 2008, 09:23 AM
Shriya with Vishal - It's going to be double treat for TM'na :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :notthatway: Paravai Muniamma also - so triple treat :exactly:

ajithfederer
12th December 2008, 09:23 AM

ஆரம்பிச்சுடாங்கய்யா ஆரம்பிச்சுடாங்க :twisted:

Raikkonen
12th December 2008, 09:29 AM

:twisted:

takkali pazhatu mela taar ootunathu mathiri..

viraajan
15th December 2008, 08:23 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/moviegallery/10724.html

:rotfl: @ 5th still :rotfl:

Shorts pottukuttu, Nalla thoranai-la nikkararu :lol2:

The last still in this link,
http://www.chennai365.com/movies/thoranai-movie-photo-gallery/

Thalafanz
14th May 2009, 06:36 PM
Dedicating this Thoranai Trailer to TM :cool: :lol2:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/trailer/10724.html

jaaze
14th May 2009, 06:43 PM
Ippadi oru thread irukkaa? :shock:

Raikkonen
14th May 2009, 06:51 PM
vishal in rapper costumes.. :rotfl:

tamilnaatin jay-z ivarthanungov

HonestRaj
14th May 2009, 10:01 PM

ella threadayum kandupidikkireenga.. idh kandu pidikka ivlo naal aacha.. idhu vishal-ukku nerndha avamanan.......

(senthil & GM in mahaprabhu)

sen = vis

vishl: karutha avamanam'ne
GM: yenda karuthe :lol2:

Thalafanz
15th May 2009, 05:50 AM

TM will never ever pardon ur ignorance... :lol2:

Thirumaran
15th May 2009, 02:54 PM
Future Super start thread revive panniyaachaa :lol2:

jaaze
15th May 2009, 04:22 PM
Future Super start thread revive panniyaachaa :lol2: avaru future inime thaan start ah :lol2:

HonestRaj
25th May 2009, 10:20 PM
I wish Thoranai to fail so that Shreya will get out of vishal atleast with a reason "rAsiyilladha nadigai"

Sourav
29th May 2009, 07:12 AM
[tscii:1a436bec12]
IN THEATRES TODAY...

Thoranai
Director: Saba Iyappan
Cast: Vishal, Shriya Saran, Prakash
Raj, Kishore, Santhanam
Action/Romance: Young action hero Vishal and sizzling Shriya pair up for the first time in Thoranai. Directed by debutant Saba Iyappan, Thoranai is a proper masala flick that hopes to cater to every section of the audience. After the debacle of Sathyam, Vishal is betting big on this film. Going by the colourful promos (enhanced by Mani Sharma’s peppy songs), the actor does seem to have a sure winner on his hands. And, oh, let’s not forget the much-hyped lip-lock between Vishal and Shriya. Even if the film doesn’t set the silver screen on fire, we hope that this scene does!
Namma hub-la yaaruppa first day paakkurathu...TM is coming back to india specially 4 thoranai.[/tscii:1a436bec12]

Sarna
29th May 2009, 07:56 AM
vishal tholla thaanga mudiyala :hammer: :hammer: indha oorla enga paaththaalum avan pOsters :oops2: padaththukku pEru PISTHA'aavaam :sigh2: ivankodumaya paakkuradhu paththaadhunnu.... pakkaththulayE ugly shoriyaa vEra :banghead: :banghead:

jaaze
29th May 2009, 08:08 AM
pakkaththulayE ugly shoriyaa vEra :banghead: :banghead:shriya reddy padam ellam poster la pottirukkaangalaa :shock:

Raikkonen
29th May 2009, 10:32 AM
thoranai = vishaloda ore rothanai..

stills :oops: chess board mathiri irukku

Sarna
29th May 2009, 11:12 AM
pakkaththulayE ugly shoriyaa vEra :banghead: :banghead:shriya reddy padam ellam poster la pottirukkaangalaa :shock:

Sivaji, ATM, IndhiralOgaththil Naa Azhaggappan ShreyavE dhaan jaaze :sigh2:

Sarna
29th May 2009, 11:15 AM
enga office pakkaththula oru HOARDING (http://i44.tinypic.com/fc2xz6.jpg) :sigh2:

jaaze
29th May 2009, 11:51 AM
I wish Thoranai to fail so that Shreya will get out of vishal I read a news in today's paper that spoils our dreams. hope its false.

I will post in Funny Things thread

dell_gt
29th May 2009, 04:15 PM
Thoranai (U)
2 Hours 50 Minutes, Tamil
Fri 29 May 2009

LOTUS FIVE STAR-SSC STATE CINEPLEX PJ,PETALING JAYA [Cinema Info]
12:15PM 3:15PM 6:15PM 9:15PM 12:15AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOTUS FIVE STAR-SSC BAHAU CINEPLEX,SEREMBAN [Cinema Info]
3:00PM 6:00PM 9:00PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TGV CINEMAS-BUKIT RAJA,KLANG [Cinema Info]
1:20PM 4:45PM 8:15PM 11:30PM

TGV CINEMAS-CAPSQUARE,KUALA LUMPUR [Cinema Info]
11:30AM 2:45PM 6:00PM 9:20PM

Mahen
29th May 2009, 05:24 PM
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14890954&ctid=5&cid=2429

Below average :lol:

Anban
29th May 2009, 06:14 PM
ellorum aavaludan ethir paatha kaatchi padathil illai ena kelvi patten

Anban
29th May 2009, 06:14 PM
good news is pouring in from all sides :)

crajkumar_be
29th May 2009, 06:15 PM
Visal ku adhellam oru porutte illa.. Than ilakkulerndhu satrum vilagaamal nera poitte iruppaapla...

Sourav
29th May 2009, 06:18 PM
Vishal is his usual self in Thoranai. The script doesn’t give him the scope to exhibit his skills in comedy. :roll:
Verdict: Mass entertainer that misses the bull’s eye!
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-reviews/reviews-2/thoranai.html
[tscii:572aa8b94d][/tscii:572aa8b94d]1.5/5

Raikkonen
29th May 2009, 06:24 PM
thalapathynga ellarukkum ippa ketta kalamdoi..

Sourav
29th May 2009, 06:26 PM
thalapathynga ellarukkum ippa ketta kalamdoi.. :notthatway: Veera thalabathy amogama jeichu M.P aayittappula...

hattori_hanzo
29th May 2009, 08:03 PM
Some heroes need only one movie to understand where they're going wrong; others take dozens of flicks -- and still fail to realise why they deliver flop after flop.

After the debacle of Sathyam, one hoped that GK Film Corporation would have learnt from its high profile, well-documented Tamil failure but Thoranai (loosely translated as Style), starring would-be superstar Vishal :frightened: and Shriya Saran and directed by Sabha Iyappan looks like a well-worn zerox of earlier versions.

http://movies.rediff.com/review/2009/may/29/thoranai-review.htm

1 and 1/2 stars :hammer:

Kumarappa
29th May 2009, 08:18 PM
Better refund your tickets if you’ve already booked your tickets for this film.

You can’t bear the ludicrous show by Vishal-Vikram Krishna brothers that’s more and more absurd.

On the whole, ‘Thoranai’ has no chances of topping the box office charts and it’s yet another flop show in the line of Vishal’s home banner…

Bottom -Line: Disappointing on all vistas

Verdict: Please don’t risk yourselves…

http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/reviews/review-thoranai/

:shock: :shock: ippadi ellam ezhuthuraanga!

HonestRaj
29th May 2009, 10:15 PM
Visal ku adhellam oru porutte illa.. Than ilakkulerndhu satrum vilagaamal nera poitte iruppaapla...

appo aduthu Tamanna-va....... Mahen-ku heart attack-e vandhurum :lol:

HonestRaj
29th May 2009, 10:17 PM
thalapathynga ellarukkum ippa ketta kalamdoi.. :notthatway: Veera thalabathy amogama jeichu M.P aayittappula...

Thalapathy stalin .. . Asst CM aagittaru

HonestRaj
29th May 2009, 10:18 PM
[tscii:8f0886ad57]

Better refund your tickets if you’ve already booked your tickets for this film.

You can’t bear the ludicrous show by Vishal-Vikram Krishna brothers that’s more and more absurd.

On the whole, ‘Thoranai’ has no chances of topping the box office charts and it’s yet another flop show in the line of Vishal’s home banner…

Bottom -Line: Disappointing on all vistas

Verdict: Please don’t risk yourselves…

http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/reviews/review-thoranai/

:shock: :shock: ippadi ellam ezhuthuraanga!

Behindwoods-la vandha MARIYADHAI review-ai neenga padikkalaya[/tscii:8f0886ad57]

jaiganes
30th May 2009, 02:08 AM
I am reminded of the NK dialogue in police station scene when I see Vishal and likes acting with some weird titles.

crajkumar_be
30th May 2009, 03:53 PM
I am reminded of the NK dialogue in police station scene when I see Vishal and likes acting with some weird titles.
"andha kero mattum yen kaila kedachaan..." :lol:

mareen
30th May 2009, 04:17 PM
they didnt even bother showing the film here. Mainly, coz of Sarvvam, Ayng's production.

Sarna
30th May 2009, 08:50 PM

indha padaththayum paaththuttElaa :?

mareen
30th May 2009, 10:27 PM
behindwoods gave 1.5 stars.

But behindwoods slags most of the film anyway. Most of the 1.5 star movies have either become a hit or atleast watchable. They ratings are complete joke IMO.

hattori_hanzo
1st June 2009, 04:59 PM
[tscii:8683fcf13b]Vile Trash

Should a gaggle of rustic ambattans (barbers) suddenly decide to forsake their razors for the camera, the end result would be infinitely better than this grotesque abomination called Thoranai.

Save the unsavory feat of shaving a few unwary souls of their money and time, Thoranai’s sole claim to fame is that the crappy movie marks a new low from the augean stables of GK Film Corporation.

Devoid of any entertainment, bereft of anything resembling music and wholly lacking in quality, Thoranai is the the latest Kollywood synonym for garbage.

There were all of a dozen people for the 3:15PM show of Thoranai at Movie City in Edison, New Jersey on a Saturday.

Perhaps, the news had already spread fast even to this corner of the world that this is one trashy movie to steer clear of.

No Redeeming Elements
Ask not what’s wrong with Thoranai. Ask if there’s anything right at all with this dungheap of a movie.

An asinine story that tests the patience of viewers, bizarre stunt scenes that mock the laws of physics, dancing that ridicules the notion of grace and sophomoric comedy that plumb the depths of trash, Thoranai is a mind-numbing horror show. No more and certainly no less.

In its essence, Thoranai is the silly story of a young man Muruga (Vishal), who, with the goal of wiping the tears off his long-grieving mother’s eyes, comes to Chennai in search of his long-lost elder brother Ganesan. You see, many summers earlier the young Ganesan had run away from home after a vicious branding on his chest with a hot iron by his mother.

No sooner does our Muruga alight at the bus station, than he witnesses a murder committed by Guru, a notorious thug whose deadly adversary in town is Tamilarasan (Prakash Raj). Together, the duo along with their clownish underlings are engaged in an assortment of crimes (the principal one in our view is to act like buffoons).

Tamilarasan’s henchmen are forever racing hither and thither in a convoy of black SUVs while Guru’s underlings are going after Tamilarasan’s gang in white SUVs!

Add to this horror cocktail, Santhanam’s moronic comedy involving a patti (grandma), a scooty, a fatty, an apartment association, a crooked cop and a bibulous watchman and you have all the ingredients of a torturous ordeal for the unsuspecting, hapless viewer.

Thoranai’s villains are many but the principal ones are a bozo producer called Vikram Krishna, a dodo director called Saba Iyappan (also responsible for story, screenplay and dialogs) and a loco actor called Vishal Reddy.

If there were any justice in the world, this troika from the menagerie of Mephistopheles would be banished from Kollywood for their sick crime of inflicting the unending nightmare of Thoranai on the public.

Vishal Reddy
Ayyo, pera ketalle chumma vanthi varathu (the name makes you want to throw up).

Vishal Reddy has as much acting talent as a gibbering monkey. The young lad’s last movie Sathyam was a horror show with the fella screaming like a hyena. In this movie, the lad goes around looking and acting like a retard for much of the time.

Tis’ a shame that Vishal has learnt nothing from the cold shoulder the audience gave to Sathyam.

Vishal can’t act. Vishal can’t dance.

Vishal can’t deliver a dialog effectively. Vishal can’t fight plausibly.

And Vishal has no screen presence.

Worse, he is not in the least bit convincing and looks more like a clown when he mouths all those ‘threatening’ dialogs to the villain Tamilarasan (Prakash Raj) or when he launches into a moralistic discourse to get Guru and his henchmen to abandon their wayward ways and turn a new leaf.

Shriya Saran
This young lass has no role to speak of in the movie except to wear some skimpy attire and play the Laurel to Vishal’s Hardy.

Perhaps, that’s a blessing given this bimbette’s limited acting skills.

The only scene in which Shriya Saran looks alluringly beautiful is when she appears in Murugan’s flat, wearing a lovely sari and holding a candle after the lights go out.

Music
If Thoranai proves anything at all, it’s that Mani Sharma would be under-qualified to organize the drums for a funeral procession.

The man obviously has earned a doctorate in crap music. Whether it’s the first Vedi Vedi Saravedi, Vaa Chellam or the other songs, they all belong to the genre best described as cacophonous drivel.

If you think the picturization of the songs compensate for the poor music, you’re in for another disappointment.

Revoltingly Bad
Hesitate not to show Thoranai the middle finger for its makers display scant regard for the paying audience by unleashing such a pathetic piece of shit.

This is not a movie worth wasting time or money over.

If releasing Thoranai in theatres was a reckless act of sadism on the part of its devilish makers, watching this garbage in theatres is a wanton act of masochism on the part of viewers.

Don’t say we didn’t warn ya.

http://indiablogs.searchindia.com/2009/05/30/thoranai-review-vile-trash[/tscii:8683fcf13b]

Raikkonen
1st June 2009, 05:03 PM
[tscii:748d55bccc]
Vishal Reddy has as much acting talent as a gibbering monkey. The young lad’s last movie Sathyam was a horror show with the fella screaming like a hyena. In this movie, the lad goes around looking and acting like a retard for much of the time.

:x ennathan unmaya iruntalum ithellam romba over-nga.. [/tscii:748d55bccc]

hattori_hanzo
1st June 2009, 06:26 PM
[tscii:0e1431afe2]

:x ennathan unmaya iruntalum ithellam romba over-nga.. [/tscii:0e1431afe2]

i agree thats a bad comparison. gibbering monkeys entertain.

jaaze
1st June 2009, 06:29 PM
[tscii:430fc47940]

:x ennathan unmaya iruntalum ithellam romba over-nga.. [/tscii:430fc47940]

i agree thats a bad comparison. gibbering monkeys entertain.too much.. take this from a vishal hater - sathyam was much better than some rubbish movies coming from noted people :oops:

crajkumar_be
1st June 2009, 07:08 PM
i agree thats a bad comparison. gibbering monkeys entertain.

Nerd
1st June 2009, 07:26 PM
this bimbette's limited acting skills
Three much. Monkey evvaLavO better idhukku :twisted: :evil:

mareen
1st June 2009, 08:10 PM
[tscii:5445b5055b]

:x ennathan unmaya iruntalum ithellam romba over-nga.. [/tscii:5445b5055b]

i agree thats a bad comparison. gibbering monkeys entertain.too much.. take this from a vishal hater - sathyam was much better than some rubbish movies coming from noted people :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anban
1st June 2009, 08:12 PM

this thread is funny.. all so-called mass heroes have given a lot of craps..

Rocky89
1st June 2009, 08:35 PM

pora pokkula visaal'a mass hero'nu sollitinggale :oops:

mareen
2nd June 2009, 04:05 AM
http://padamhosting.net/out.php/i29235_vlcsnap165036.png

hattori_hanzo
2nd June 2009, 11:28 AM

pora pokkula visaal'a mass hero'nu sollitinggale :oops:

avaru thamass hero

Sourav
2nd June 2009, 01:51 PM
Chennai Box-Office (May 29-31, 2009)
Tuesday, 02 June , 2009, 12:53
Last Updated: Tuesday, 02 June , 2009, 12:54

The trade was shocked that Vishal`s highly publicised Thoranai failed to generate the kind of opening associated with a big movie. The film has taken a lukewarm opening. The word-of-mouth is not encouraging and the film got bad reviews across the media.

Thoranai
Cast: Vishal, Shriya, Prakash Raj, Kishore
+ None
- Far too many
BO verdict : Lukewarm opening

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14891512&cid=13525926

//vishal intha thadava sathyam-ku potta maathiri 'record breaking collections'nu yethuvum post podala avan blog-la...

Madhu Sree
2nd June 2009, 01:53 PM
Failures are stepping stones to success :swinghead: :lol2:

Sourav
2nd June 2009, 01:55 PM
Failures are stepping stones to success :swinghead: :lol2::clap: ithukku than ungala maathiri thatthuva gnanigal 2 peru oourukkulla venumgrathu...

Madhu Sree
2nd June 2009, 02:07 PM
:clap: ithukku than ungala maathiri thatthuva gnanigal 2 peru oourukkulla venumgrathu...

:ty: :bow: :lol:

Cinemarasigan
2nd June 2009, 06:02 PM
Chennai Box-Office (May 29-31, 2009)
Tuesday, 02 June , 2009, 12:53
Last Updated: Tuesday, 02 June , 2009, 12:54

The trade was shocked that Vishal`s highly publicised Thoranai failed to generate the kind of opening associated with a big movie. The film has taken a lukewarm opening. The word-of-mouth is not encouraging and the film got bad reviews across the media.

Thoranai
Cast: Vishal, Shriya, Prakash Raj, Kishore
+ None
- Far too many
BO verdict : Lukewarm opening

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14891512&cid=13525926

//vishal intha thadava sathyam-ku potta maathiri 'record breaking collections'nu yethuvum post podala avan blog-la...

record breaking in the negative side.. Indha alavu kevalamaana opening for visaal's movie..

mareen
2nd June 2009, 07:23 PM
Failures are stepping stones to success :swinghead: :lol2:but they are stepping downwards not upwards :P

Vishal copy pannura actor'ke ippo time nalla illa. Apporam vishalukku eppadi? :oops:

HonestRaj
2nd June 2009, 10:30 PM
Failures are stepping stones to success :swinghead: :lol2:but they are stepping downwards not upwards :P

Vishal copy pannura actor'ke ippo time nalla illa. Apporam vishalukku eppadi? :oops:

veerukondu varuvaru.. kavalaya vidunga :)

Anban
3rd June 2009, 11:44 AM
happened to catch the experience at sathyam last evening.. its disappointing.. didnt match my expectations... its not as bad as i expected it to be :sad:

jaaze
3rd June 2009, 11:53 AM
happened to catch the experience at sathyam last evening.. its disappointing.. didnt match my expectations... its not as bad as i expected it to be :sad: :lol:

crajkumar_be
3rd June 2009, 03:28 PM
happened to catch the experience at sathyam last evening.. its disappointing.. didnt match my expectations... its not as bad as i expected it to be :sad:
:lol: indha approach enakku pudichirukku

mareen
3rd June 2009, 07:54 PM

veerukondu varuvaru.. kavalaya vidunga :) 8-)

Raikkonen
4th June 2009, 08:42 AM
[tscii:83cae3eb43]Idlebrain review.. (Telugu)

Jeevi rating: 2.5/5
Punchline: routine commercial
Genre: Action/Family Drama
Type: Bilingual (Thorani in Tamil)
Banner: GK Film Corporation

Cast: Vishal, Shriya, Prakash Raju, Kishore, Ali, MS Narayaa, Telangana Sakuntala, Kondavalasa, Dharmavarapu, Gowtam Raju etc

Music: Mani Sharma
Cinematography: Priyan
Stunts: Rakhi Rajesh
Story - Screenplay - direction: S Ayyappa
Co - producer: Sriya Reddy
Producer: Vikram Krishna
Release date: 29 May 2009

Review

Story

pista Krishna (Vishal) is from a village. His brother Rambabu runs away from home because his parents scolded him. 20 years later, Krishna’s mother falls sick and asks Krishna to search for her son and bring him back home. Krishna reaches Vizag in search of his brother. Vizag city is ruled by two warring mafia dons Surya Prakash (Prakash Raj) and Guru (Kishore). In the process, Krishna gets entangled in the fights of these dons. Rest of the story is all about how he finds out his brother and puts an end to the rivalry between the dons.

Artists Performance

Vishal is perfect as the mass hero in this movie. His dialogue delivery is getting better film by film. But he still needs to get Telugu nativity right in his diction. He excelled in stunt sequences. There is lots of energy in his dances. Shriya is excellent in this movie and she is extremely glamorous in songs. Prakash Raj did the role a villain and he is good as usual. Kishore impresses with his sharp features and fine performance. Ali provides ample comic relief in this movie. Telangana Sakuntala is seen in an entertaining role in Telugu movies after a long gap. Other stop-gap Telugu actors like MS Narayana, Dharmavarapu, Gowtam Raju etc are adequate.

Technical departments

Story - screenplay - direction: Story of the movie is pretty old. The director has taken the beaten path to write the screenplay for the movie by stuffing ample commercial elements. He made sure that there are all emotions like comedy, sentiment, action and romance. The way hero is introduced is good and the interval twist is also nice. The director could not script the duel between Vishal and Prakash Raj characters in the second half well. There is no scope for heroine in the second half and all the scenes involving Shriya in second half are unnecessary. Hence the movie loses its steam in the second half.

Other departments: Mani Sharma’s music for the film is decent. His tunes remind us of his own turns scored in early 2000’s. ‘Naa Maharani’ song is best to listen and also in the terms of picturization. The first song is also shot well. A Telugu song is shot in Ladakh after a long gap. Dialogues are adequate. Stunts are alright. Production values are grand.

Analysis: First half of the film is adequate with the right mix of commercial elements. Interval twist is good. Second half goes awry because the battle between hero and villain is not interesting. The climax of the movie offers heavy duty stunts. The plus points are lead pair, Ali’s comedy and commercial elements. The negative point is the second half. Producer Vikram Krishna has spent crores of rupees on painting the entire AP red with vinyl hoardings and posters of Pista. It resulted in grand openings for Pista. The long run of the movie will depend on how the masses (especially B and C center crowds) embrace it.

2.5/5??? :banghead:

indha golti urupadaveeeeee urupadathu...[/tscii:83cae3eb43]

jaaze
4th June 2009, 08:52 AM

indha golti urupadaveeeeee urupadathu..ur saying its too much or too low? :roll:

Raikkonen
4th June 2009, 08:58 AM

indha golti urupadaveeeeee urupadathu..ur saying its too much or too low? :roll:

three much

Anban
4th June 2009, 10:50 AM
Raikks,

I dont know whether Tamil CInema audience have improved, but this movie is not as bad as some of the unbearable craps in recent times.. but its bad anyway.. :P

Sourav
9th June 2009, 08:05 AM
தோரணை - விகடன் விமர்சனம்

அண்ணனைத் தேடி சென்னைக்கு வரும் இளைஞன் எதிர்கொள்ளும் ரவுடிகளும் ஆக்ஷன் கபடிகளும்தான் தோரணை!

சின்ன வயதிலேயே அண்ணன் ஊரைவிட்டு ஓடி விடுகிறார். 25 வருடங்கள் கழித்து "ஒன் ஃபைன் மார்னிங்' அம்மாவுக்கு திடீரென்று மூத்த மகன் பாசம் பொத்துக் கொள்ள அண்ணனைத்தேடி சென்னைக்கு வருகிறார் தம்பி விஷால். கோயம்பேட்டில் பஸ்சை விட்டு இறங்கியதும் ஒரு கொலையை பார்க்கிறார். ஹலோ.... ஓவர்!

"சண்டைக்கோழி', "திமிரு', "மலைக்கோட்டை' என விஷாலின் ஆக்ஷன் வரிசை படங்களில் அண்ணன் தேடல் என்ற எபிசோட் சேர்த்திருக்கிறார் அறிமுக இயக்குநர் சபா. ஐயப்பன். ஊர் விட்டு ஊர் வந்து ரவுடிகளை வூடு கட்டும் ஹீரோ கதைக்கு நீதிமன்றத்தில் யாராவது தடை வாங்கினால் தேவலை. ஏற்கனவே கோலிவுட் கிரைண்டரில் அரைத்து நுரைத்த காட்சிகள். நடனத்திலும் சண்டைக் காட்சிகளிலும் விஷாலின் வேகம் அபாரம். மற்றபடி, "நீ அடிச்சா பணம், நான் அடிச்சா பொணம்!' என்று ஆரம்பித்து, படம் முழுக்க விஷால் விடும் பல நூறு பஞ்ச்களால் மூக்கு உடைந்து ரத்தம் வருகிறது.... நமக்கு! :lol:

ஸ்ரேயா பிளஸ் ஆர்த்தி கூட்டணியோடு காமெடிக்கு விஷால் முயற்சிக்கும் இடங்களில்... ஸாரி ஸார்! "தோரணை' என்ற தலைப்பை நியாப்படுத்துவதற்காகவே, "தோரணையா வந்துட்டான்', "தோரணையா நின்னுட்டான்', "தோரணையா படுத்துட்டான்' என்கிற ரீதியில் விஷாலும் பிரகாஷ்ராஜும் வசனம் பேசுவது செம ரோதனை. :lol2: "சிறு வயதில் ஓடிப்போன அண்ணன் கணேசன் சென்னையில் இருக்கிறான்!' என்ற அபாரமான ஒற்றை வரித்தகவலோடு சென்னையின் வீதிகளில் விஷால் உலாத்திக் கொண்டு இருப்பது... உல்லுல்லாயி!

படத்தில் மதுரையிலிருந்து சென்னைக்கு விஷால் பஸ்ஸில் வருகிறார். அந்த ஓர் இடத்தில் மட்டும்தான்(!) லாஜிக் கொஞ்சம் பொருந்திப் போகிறது. மற்றபடி மரண அடி வாங்கும் விஷால் நாலே நாளில் நார்மல் ஆவது, பத்தாயிரம் ரூபாய்க்கு ஸ்கூட்டி விற்று பல்சர் பைக் வாங்குவது, மைசூர்போண்டா சுடுவது போல ரவுடிகளை போலீஸ் என்கவுன்ட்டர் என்று போட்டுத் தள்ளுவது என எந்த ஃபிரேமிலும் லாஜிக் சமாசாரமே எட்டிப் பார்க்கவில்லை!

தமிழ் சினிமா லூஸுப்பெண் காதலி கேரக்டர்களில் ஸ்ரேயா. பாடல் காட்சிகளில் மட்டும் கொஞ்சம் அழகாகவே ஈர்க்கிறார். (ஒரு ஷாப்பிங் மாலில் தூரத்தில் இருப்பவரை, "அதுதான் அப்பா' என்று காட்டுகிறார் ஸ்ரே. அதோடு அப்பாவை "அம்போ' என்று விட்டுவிடுகிறார்கள். என்ன சொல்ல வர்றீங்கன்னே புரியலை பாஸ்!)

தன் அண்ணனை கிஷோர் கொல்லத் துடிக்கிறார் என்று விஷால் அவரைப் போட்டுப் புரட்டியெடுக்கும் சமயமான அந்த ட்விஸ்ட் மட்டும் பளிச்! சென்னையின் மகா தாதாக்களான பிரகாஷ்ராஜ், கிஷோர், ஆகியோருக்கு "அடேய்.... புடேய்' பஞ்ச் வசனங்களைத் தவிர, வேறு வேலை இல்லை. விஷால் பேசும் நீள நீள வசனங்களால் கிஷோரின் அடியாட்கள் திருந்துவதும் அதனாலேயே கிஷோர் திருந்துவதும்... வேண்டாம்ம்ம் அழுதுருவோம்!

படத்தின் ஒரே ஆறுதல்... சந்தானம், மயில்சாமி, "பரவை' முனியம்மா கூட்டணி காமெடி. சந்தானத்தின் லொள்ளு வசனங்களால் முன்பாதி காமெடி கலாட்டா நம் துயர் துடைக்கிறது. ஆனால் பின்பாதியில் அதுவும் இல்லை. மணிசர்மா இசையில் "வா செல்லம்' பாடலை மட்டும் முணுமுணுக்கலாம். விஷால் ஸ்ரேயா இடையிலான டூயட்களின் ஸ்டைலான பின்னணியும், ஹிப் ஹாப் நடனங்களும் கொஞ்சம் ரிலாக்ஸ் ரிங்டோன்ஸ்.

"அனா அக்கன்னா போடலாம்னு நீ முக்குனாக்கூட நடக்காது', "அந்த முருகனை நினைச்சா அறுபடை... இந்த முருகனை பகைச்சா அறுவடை!', "டைனோசரைப் புடிச்சு டவுசர் மாட்டுறாய்ங்க!' என்று ரீலுக்கு ரீல் ரிவிட் அடிக்கும் ரீங்காரங்களின் ஹேங் ஓவர் தீராததால்....

தோரணை சத்யத்துக்கு அடுத்த சோதனை! :lol:

mareen
9th June 2009, 01:24 PM
thoranai was not bad in my opinon. however, it felt out of place with most scenes.

Sourav
11th June 2009, 01:26 PM
Hello everyone ,

I know its been ages since i have actually blogged , my apologies for not blogging often just got back from Hyderabad after promotions , gotta say its a fantastic city , its amazing at the degree at which it has developed . Getting to the movie ...I have read all your reveiws on the movie thanks to all who`ve liked the movie thanks for the support and encouragement . And for those who havnt liked it , all i gotta to say is have tried to make a commercial entertainer which appeals to all hoping you all like the next one . Now moving to mah next project which is titled Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai directed by Thiru . which will go on floors in the month of july its an out and out romantic comedy , plenty of comedy and loads of romance once things falls into place will keep ya posted . Hope you all are doing well , back to school and colleges ?...Between anyone knowes how pamee is doing ?
Getting back to mah work out and strict diet regime biryani and icecream have to take the back burner :(
will blog again soon
takecare
lots sa love
vishal
http://www.vishalblog.com/letsblog/topic/117412
record breaking opening, 2 nalla 40 lakhs collection-nu sathyam-ku vitta maathiri entha reel-um vidala...adakki vassirukkaru, thirunthitaru pola... :cool2: vishal...

groucho070
11th June 2009, 01:34 PM
He eats briyani with ice cream-ey. That's Puratchi for sure.

Raikkonen
11th June 2009, 01:36 PM
Hello everyone ,

I know its been ages since i have actually blogged , my apologies for not blogging often just got back from Hyderabad after promotions , gotta say its a fantastic city , its amazing at the degree at which it has developed . Getting to the movie ...I have read all your reveiws on the movie thanks to all who`ve liked the movie thanks for the support and encouragement . And for those who havnt liked it , all i gotta to say is have tried to make a commercial entertainer which appeals to all hoping you all like the next one . Now moving to mah next project which is titled Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai directed by Thiru . which will go on floors in the month of july its an out and out romantic comedy , plenty of comedy and loads of romance once things falls into place will keep ya posted . Hope you all are doing well , back to school and colleges ?...Between anyone knowes how pamee is doing ?
Getting back to mah work out and strict diet regime biryani and icecream have to take the back burner Sad
will blog again soon
takecare
lots sa love
vishal

dei motta payya... pamela anderson epidi iruntha unakkenna?

Sourav
3rd July 2009, 09:21 AM
Vishal goes to Himalayas?
By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 02 July , 2009, 13:37

The Kollywood grapevine is abuzz that Vishal has gone to Himalayas to get some peace and solace.

After the back to back failure of Sathyam and Thorannai, he is said to be depressed and needed some change.

Let us hope this Himalayan sojourn would turn out to be good for him. He can still be a ‘saleable hero’ if he goes back to his “angry young man taking on the baddies” type of action roles, instead of doing “romantic comedies” that just does not suit him.

Meanwhile industry sources has confirmed that producer Ramesh of Kanagaratna Films has backed out of his Theeratha Vilayattu Pillai.

Now it looks like Vishal’s GK Corporation will have to produce this Thiru directed film for which he has signed Shriya, music director Yuvan Shankar Raja and cameraman Aravind Krishna.
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14897500
[tscii:2557cb7cf8][/tscii:2557cb7cf8]

groucho070
3rd July 2009, 09:27 AM
Vishal goes to Himalayas?
By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 02 July , 2009, 13:37

The Kollywood grapevine is abuzz that Vishal has gone to Himalayas to get some peace and solace.Which he can get, unless the Abominable snowman had seen his films and heard he is coming. All da best, Vishal.

P_R
3rd July 2009, 09:32 AM
Heard that the Snowman is protesting the title Abominable after watching a couple of Vishal's films.

groucho070
3rd July 2009, 09:36 AM

Sourav
11th July 2009, 10:29 AM
செல்வராகவன்-விஷால் மோதலா?

தனியா நின்னு சிரிச்சா போதும். தலைக்கு தேய்ச்சிக்கோன்னு எலுமிச்சம் பழம் கொடுக்கிற ஊருடா இது. இரண்டே படம் அடிவாங்கினா போதும். அப்படி இப்படின்னு ஒரே கதை. விஷாலோட நிலைமையை இமயமலை வரைக்கும் ஏத்தி விட்ருச்சு ரூமர் கூட்டம். விஷால் இமயமலை பயணம். அங்கு அமைதியாக இருந்து தியானம் செய்கிறாராம். இப்படி ஒரு செய்தி கடந்த வாரம் காட்டு தீயாக பரவி, வேட்டு வைத்தது விஷாலின் இமேஜுக்கு.

என்ன சார் இமயமலைக்கு போயிட்டீங்களாமேன்னு அவரை கேட்டால், ந்தா இருக்கிற ஐதராபாத் போயிருந்தேன். அதுக்குள்ளேவான்னு சிலுத்துக்கிறாரு. சென்னையிலிருந்து ஒரே போன் மேல் போன் அடித்தார்களாம். இப்படி ஒரு செய்தி வந்திருக்கேன்னு. அப்படியெல்லாம் இல்லேன்னு சொல்லி சொல்லி மாஞ்சு போனாராம் விஷால். அது முடியறதுக்குள்ளே அடுத்த செய்தி. இது நிஜமா, இல்லையான்னு திருவாளர் தோரணையாளர்தான் சொல்லணும்.

கடந்த வாரம் செல்வராகவனையும், விஷாலையும் மீட் பண்ண வச்சாராம் தெலுங்கு தயாரிப்பாளர் ஒருவர். கைவிட்டதாக சொல்லப்பட்ட இவர்களின் புராஜக்டை, தானே எடுத்து தயாரிக்கலாமே என்ற நப்பாசைதான். ஆரம்பத்தில் மெதுவாக ஆரம்பித்த பேச்சு வார்த்தை, கதையை பற்றி பேசும் போது கசமுசா ஆகி, காச் மூச்சில் முடிந்ததாம். உனக்கென்ன தெரியும், கதைய பற்றி? வாயை மூடுன்னு செல்வா எகிற, நீ வாயை மூடுன்னு விஷால் சீற, பில்லை கொடுத்தோமா, பெட்டியை கட்டினோமான்னு ஐதராபாத்துக்கே போய்விட்டாராம் அந்த அப்பாவி தயாரிப்பாளர்.

வர்ற செய்தியெல்லாம் ஒரு தோரணையாதான் இருக்கு. என்ன செய்ய? எப்படி தடுக்க?

//

hey all...its kinda wierd to write dis time about some article that featured me saying that i got depressed about my movie performances at the box office recently and i took off to the himalayas to find peace.....god....depressed and me????? :) :) well to put it in one line...dat aint me...can only laugh at dis news...I DO WAT I CAN AND NOT WAT I WANT AND I GET WAT I DESERVE AND NOT WAT I DESIRE....hope dat explains the situation to all my friends in the free world....the reason to feel wierd while writin now is dat i hav never retaliated or given a counter statement wenever something good or bad was written about me....this is the first time i guess am taking time out and replyin..but this is my blog and u my friends got to know everythin and the rite things about me...dats why am writing on dis topic,...

himalayas is such a divine and wonderful place....its also a tourist spot ...i jus love dat place and given a c hance would luv to go der as many times as possible..hav been goin there since high school....its my favourite destination after new york....wish they could get their facts correct ...its not dat difficult...

wil keep ya''ll posted about my next one.....til then...luv ya'll...
-vishal
ithukku ipdi tension aavurare, namma avara patthi 'funny things' thread-la post pannathellam padicha enna aavaru... :omg: :rotfl2:

VinodKumar's
11th July 2009, 10:50 AM
his golden time is gone ..thimirukku sivapathigarathukkum iruntha opening pathu light ah naan merandan antha time la ... but malaikotai vanthappa :lol:

Raikkonen
11th July 2009, 06:18 PM
himalayas is such a divine and wonderful place....its also a tourist spot ...i jus love dat place and given a c hance would luv to go der as many times as possible..hav been goin there since high school....its my favourite destination after new york....wish they could get their facts correct ...its not dat difficult...

vishalku kaivasam nalla tozhil irukku... tour guide.

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
15th July 2009, 09:07 PM
Gramarajan kku appuram lipstick pottu nadikira ore hero namma pichaal thaan :rotfl3:

VENKIRAJA
15th July 2009, 09:35 PM

-vishal
sammandhamE illAma ennavO naduvula solRAru? punch-A?

viraajan
15th July 2009, 09:41 PM

-vishal

naanum adhan pathen...

VinodKumar's
16th July 2009, 01:15 AM

-vishal

himalayas poitu vantharula appdi thaan pesuvaru :lol: no offense here :)

groucho070
20th July 2009, 11:45 AM
[tscii:ec1e9d1928]Saw half NT film, Pooparikka Varugirom (his second last) and would have enjoyed it if not for the annoying, gratingly irritating hero. Of course, when googling the movie, I found out that he is none other than Puratchi Talabathi's brother!

Where I learned about it? Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishal_Krishna)

Vishal's "fans" should check it out, especially the paragraph that says: "Vishal’s tenure as assistant to Arjun for the films Vedham & Ezhumalai exposed him not only to the nuances of direction but also aspects for excellence in the performing branch" :lol: [/tscii:ec1e9d1928]

Sourav
30th November 2009, 07:44 PM
Theerathu Vilayatu Pillai for Pongal!
http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14921714

so, 3 u1 movies for pongal?

Plum
30th November 2009, 08:03 PM
Heard that the Snowman is protesting the title Abominable after watching a couple of Vishal's films.
(ivarai enga Hub-la konja nALA kaaNOm?)

Raikkonen
30th November 2009, 08:04 PM
kandippa heroines-kagavathu game boy (vilayattu pillai) paathaganum.. :lol:

Sourav
4th December 2009, 09:08 PM
vicchu...
http://sify.com/movies/Theeratha-Vilayattu-Pillai-imagegallery-kollywood-jmcrShdjddf.html

VinodKumar's
4th December 2009, 09:11 PM
allov vicchunu title ah potutu link kudukuringa ...

open pannuna jigidigala varuthu ... appicle la irukomla ...

btw vara vara heroines ah vida heroes thaan athigam low neck poduraanga :sigh2: :banghead: :rotfl3:

Raikkonen
4th December 2009, 09:19 PM
naamathan inga kindal adichittu irukkom.. avaru miss pacific, miss botswana-nu werld door-ku poittaru..

VinodKumar's
4th December 2009, 09:21 PM
raiks naan kindal lam pannala ... see his costumes scene kamikira mariyae irruku :sigh2:

jaaze
4th December 2009, 09:25 PM
thoranai padathula IT sariya varalainnu
ippa NN try panraaru :lol:

Raikkonen
4th December 2009, 09:26 PM
raiks naan kindal lam pannala ... see his costumes scene kamikira mariyae irruku :sigh2:

:oops: avarukku fans-eh illainu nenachu sollitten.. :lol:

some stills are good.. 8-) neetu is too good :slurp:

viraajan
4th December 2009, 09:33 PM
one of those stills reminded me of Vadivel's pose in Thalainagaram saying "yEi... gym paadi da" :lol:

Sourav
4th December 2009, 09:36 PM
some stills are good.. 8-) neetu is too good :slurp: athanala than inga post panen,. vicchuku eppovumae offical thread 'funny things' than... :lol:

one of those stills reminded me of Vadivel's pose in Thalainagaram saying "yEi... gym paadi da" :lol:
:lol: neetu still? :huh:

Raikkonen
4th December 2009, 10:01 PM
some stills are good.. 8-) neetu is too good :slurp: athanala than inga post panen,. vicchuku eppovumae offical thread 'funny things' than... :lol:

:lol: neetu still? :huh:

:rotfl2: ada prasanth ku kooda thread irukuppu..

gym paadi.. :lol:

cepark
9th December 2009, 12:52 AM
I am new to this hub...

Look this TVP action scene.... on the spot.

http://fresh.cinesnacks.in/videos-making-of-theeratha-vilayattu-pillai.html

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cepark
9th December 2009, 12:55 AM
Vishal is looking terror in makeup....

cepark
15th December 2009, 11:27 PM
TVP song released......

Songs r below average.Not as much as expected.

May b reach when it seen with visual.

All songs look like rap.

No diff in musiqual equipment.

If u wanna song link PM me....

viraajan
24th December 2009, 11:18 PM
Watched the Trailer of TVP.
http://icdn.indiaglitz.com/playerV2/simplestream-v11.asp?vid=42589&category=5029&as=1&embedurl=http://icdn.indiaglitz.com/playerV2/embed.swf

Santhanam as Vichaal's friend :P

In one scene:
Vichaal: dai... nAn madhura kaaran da
Santhanam: appa naanga ellam enna malasiya karangala da?

Next one, Santhanam delivering a punch on behalf of Vichuuu...

"Love love love nu alaiyuradhAla, avana enna amul baby'nu nenaichutteengalaa? avan ennikkumE action hero thaan da"

:omg: :rotfl2:

Amul Baby, Action hero - rendumE set aagalayE... :lol:

VinodKumar's
25th December 2009, 06:47 AM
Saw trailer

Vishals hair style :|