PDA

View Full Version : YSR : PEAS : Dhanush

MrJudge
30th August 2006, 10:37 AM
[tscii:ba7673ed2f]Dhanush is back!
By Moviebuzz | Wednesday, 30 August , 2006, 09:20

Dhanush is starting his next film for ‘KR Infotainment’ titled Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram (‘PEAS’) to be directed by Raju Sundaram. Now for the first time three leading choreographers in Tamil- Prabhu Deva (‘Pokiri’), Lawrence (‘Muni’) and Raju Sundaram have turned directors.

PEAS is the Tamil remake of the Kannada super hit Jogi which had Sivrajkumar and Arundhati Nag playing his mother. Rajnikanth saw the film two days after its release in Bangalore (first reported in Sify) and thought that it was an ideal subject to revive the sagging career of his son-in-law.

Jogi worked in Karnataka due to it’s beautifully etched out mother-son sentiments. The story is about a small town guy who is the pet of his mother going to the city looking out for a job. He becomes a dreaded don and the mother sets out in search of her son to the big city.

In Tamil, the coveted mother role will be played by the National award winning actress Archana with Meera Jasmine in the role of a press reporter. The cast will also have Nassar, Riyas Khan, Vayyapuri and Santhanam. Music is by Yuvan Shankar Raja and camera is by Arjun Jena. The first song will be recorded on Thursday (Sep 31) at AVM studio, Chennai. [/tscii:ba7673ed2f]

Sanguine Sridhar
30th August 2006, 01:01 PM
All the best Danush!! Hope he comes out of flops!

vasanth2006
30th August 2006, 01:06 PM
The first song will be recorded on Thursday (Sep 31) at AVM studio, Chennai.

I seen poster Advertisements of this film in chennai area. that said like the song composing starts today. :roll:

Renault
31st August 2006, 07:37 AM
Sridhar, he has actually comeout of deep dirt in Pudhupettai.. now he needs to cleanse himselfwith some decent movies. am expecting Tiruvilaydal to be like Tiruda Tirudee.

MrJudge
31st August 2006, 10:08 AM
The first song will be recorded on Thursday (Sep 31) at AVM studio, Chennai.

I seen poster Advertisements of this film in chennai area. that said like the song composing starts today. :roll:

I heard from my friend that today's newspapers carrying ad for this movie and saying that it starts today with song recording at AVM.

MrJudge
31st August 2006, 04:28 PM
Movie launch of PEAS:

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/Events/10364.html

Looks like Yuvan hasn't attended the function.

jaiganes
1st September 2006, 11:11 PM
The songs of Jogi are a rage in Karnataka. YSR's responsibility is a humungus one if he even wants to recreate 75% of the impact of Jogi's success.[/list]

MADDY
2nd September 2006, 08:11 AM
Jogi was a brilliant movie.....one of the few good movies that i have seen in kannada......and trust me, YSR has a gr8 scope for music in this movie :thumbsup: .....summa poondhu vilayadalam......

vasanth2006
11th October 2006, 02:02 PM
Raju sundaram removed from this movie.

now suresh krishna is directing the movie.

Source: thina thanthi

K
11th October 2006, 10:18 PM
Suresh Krishna Broke all records by directing 3 top most Flops of Top Stars , Rajini(Baba), Kamal (Aalavanthan), Vijayaganth(gajendhra) so what will be the fate of Dhanush?

rajaalltheway
12th October 2006, 03:38 AM
Suresh krissna deserted IR after minting a lot and riding high on Maestros great work in films like Satya,Prema etc.He made himself an assclown with Devas crappy scores midway.God give him the nerve to stand tall near the Raja progeny and hope he does justice to Yuvans good work