PDA

View Full Version : NBA Season of 2006-2007

Surya
20th September 2006, 02:25 AM
The ($*%^&^ :curse: :rant: :banghead: won the championship last year!! :roll:

Let the past be the past...the new season is about to start...

LAKERS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!! :boo: :2thumbsup:

Surya
26th October 2006, 04:23 AM
http://www.nba.com/schedules/2006_2007_game_schedule/October.html

Preseason Schedule which is Almost Over...the acutal Action is about to behind...:twisted:

Sinthiya
29th October 2006, 01:38 AM
:sigh2: ....Toronto Raptors....good luck 8-)

Surya
30th October 2006, 01:17 PM
Lakers haven't been so great yet.....but let our "Ghilli" Kobe Bryant Return in the Season...8-) :redjump:

Unicorn
30th October 2006, 10:54 PM
What happened to his sexual assault case :oops:
I was once a Lakers fan..But after Neal's exit :cry2:

Lakers haven't been so great yet.....but let our "Ghilli" Kobe Bryant Return in the Season...8-) :redjump:

Surya
14th November 2006, 08:09 AM
What happened to his sexual assault case :oops:
I was once a Lakers fan..But after Neal's exit :cry2:

He's out...I think they couldn't prove anything..:?

Yeah...That's what brought the lakers down! :cry3: :cry3:

Lucky Miami Heat got Neal..:cry:

It's alright though...Kobe is today's Jordan! :boo:

Nerd
2nd January 2007, 11:16 PM
Saw a game at the american airlines stadium, dallas. My first *live* game and that was a very close game. Thoroughly enjoyed it :D

Mavs beat the suns by two points and it could have gone either way. Nowitzki's 19 footer lifted the Mavs over the sun !!

Sinthiya
14th February 2007, 10:39 AM
Good times for Raptors!?! :o....:D...

Chris Bosh sinks clutch free throws to give Raptors 112-111 win over Bulls
Published: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 | 11:33 PM ET
Canadian Press: RICK GANO

CHICAGO (AP) - Chris Bosh sank two free throws with 2.1 seconds left and the Toronto Raptors blew a 12-point fourth-quarter lead before recovering to beat the Chicago Bulls 112-111 Tuesday night.

The victory was the 28th for Toronto, giving the Raptors one more win than all of last season. Bosh finished with 25 points and 14 rebounds for the Raptors, who ended a 15-game losing streak against the Bulls stretching back to Dec. 6, 2002. Andrea Bargnani added 22 points for Toronto.

The Raptors, winners of nine of their last 11, went ahead by eight points early in the fourth quarter when Jose Calderon converted a three-point play and moments later fed Bosh for a basket that made it 94-86.
more - http://www.cbc.ca/cp/nba/070213/v021349A.html

Raptors leading the Eastern Conference - Atlantic Division...

dsb101
21st February 2007, 06:13 AM
RAPS FOR REAL I TELL YOU :o

watch em sink Carter and his crumbling his team ..how dare him mock Bosh when Rap fans chanted "MVP" for CB4 :evil:

Sinthiya
29th March 2007, 09:26 AM
Balanced Raptors beat the Heat
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 | 11:21 PM ET
CBC Sports

But he was released from Toronto Western Hospital on Wednesday and watched on television as the Raptors rolled to a 96-83 win over the Heat in front of 19,800 fans at the Air Canada Centre.

"We wanted to come out and play hard for Garbo," Raptors swingman Morris Peterson said.

"It was a huge game for them and us. A lot of it had to do with their overall commitment and preparation to play a big game."

Toronto took control off the opening tip, leading 31-15 through one quarter and stretching it to 22 points on a three-pointer by Parker midway through the second.

Miami trailed 58-40 by the break, but fell behind by 23 points when Nesterovic scored on a reverse layup midway in the third.

Toronto led 74-56 heading into the fourth and eased up enough to let the Heat cut the deficit to 92-83 with 1:36 remaining on Quinn's three-pointer and a pair of free throws from Jones.
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/story/2007/03/28/nba-heat-raptors.html
_________

Raptors beat the Miami Heat!!! 8-)

maithree
4th April 2007, 02:11 AM
Kobe is doing all he can, but the Lakers just aren't shining up! :cry:

Sinthiya
4th April 2007, 09:53 AM
[tscii:49be85ec12]Peterson's heroics help Raptors stun Wizards
Last Updated: Saturday, March 31, 2007 | 12:13 AM ET
CBC Sports

Morris Peterson's circus buzzer-beater forced overtime, and Chris Bosh scored eight of his game-high 37 points in the extra frame to spark the Toronto Raptors to a 123-118 road win over the Washington Wizards on Friday night.

Washington looked to have the game in hand in the final seconds until Peterson's remarkable play.

The Raptors' Morris Peterson (24) accepts congratulations from his teammates after his buzzer-beater sent Friday's game into overtime, where the Raptors beat the Wizards 123-118.

Not wanting to go to the free-throw line, the plodding big man chucked the ball upwards in an effort to run the clock down. But the sphere fell into the hands of Peterson, who nailed an off-balance, buzzer-beating three-pointer with his only shot of the game to force overtime, where the Raptors never trailed.

"When I saw (Ruffin) tip it, I looked and I saw I had a chance to get it, and it turned out the ball just came to me," said Peterson, who played only the final 4.4 seconds of regulation and the last 47 seconds of overtime. "I looked at the clock real quick and there was like one second, and I just threw it up. Thankfully it went in, gave us another chance — gave us another win, and I'll take it."

:clap:...cool....Mo Peterson... 8-) ...missed the game... :( [/tscii:49be85ec12]

kb
28th April 2007, 11:55 AM
CHICAGO BULLS :evil: leading 3-0 against defending champions... MIAMI HEAT :D :D :D

ben gordan,deng are doing the damage..

wallace a wall against Oneil :D :D and his free throw % is worse than Oneil :lol:

kb
30th April 2007, 01:47 AM
chicago clean sweep 4-0 against HEAT...

gordan and wallace shining...

HEAT eliminated... bye bye wade and O neil :( :(

kb
24th May 2007, 11:04 AM
SPURS-JAZZ... SPURS will win easily..

CAVS-PISTONS.. i wish cavs win but pistons look steady unless we see a miracle from lebrone james..

guess.. championship will goto San antonio SPURS.. with TIM DUNCAN Finals MVP.. that guy is undefendable :) :)

Nerd
24th May 2007, 10:03 PM
Go Pistons :P

thilak4life
24th May 2007, 10:15 PM
Go Pistons :P

Vandi-la engine illa.. :P

Chauncey Billups is rusty to the core.

Take out Hamilton and Wallace, we have a mediocre side! :D

Nerd
24th May 2007, 10:22 PM
mothamE anju pEr dhAn veLayaaduRaanga.. adhula 2 per top-notch. And the *team* is terrific now, reminiscent of 02/03 kings. Team work :P

thilak4life
24th May 2007, 10:33 PM
mothamE anju pEr dhAn veLayaaduRaanga.. adhula 2 per top-notch. And the *team* is terrific now, reminiscent of 02/03 kings. Team work :P

I'm still worried. Flip saunders yenga..Larry brown yenga!!!!

The team effort seem to be disjointed. Some of them under perform (even Prince).. Let's see :)

kb
24th May 2007, 11:11 PM
[quote=Nerd]

The team effort seem to be disjointed. Some of them under perform (even Prince).. Let's see :)

:shock: only billups is not upto the mark..

prince mattum illaina.. pistons would have lost the third game against chicago ..eventually the series
bulls avanala thaan velila pochi :(

thilak4life
24th May 2007, 11:18 PM

:shock: only billups is not upto the mark..

prince mattum illaina.. pistons would have lost the third game against chicago ..eventually the series
bulls avanala thaan velila pochi :(

Did you see the game against CC?

kb
24th May 2007, 11:56 PM
yeah... he did cover Lebrone james efficiently..

CC is a gud team in defense :)

lets C whats gonna happen today.

btwn..

boozer,kidd,D.williams(jazz) are added to USA team..

K.Durant and Oden (new additions to NBA) are also added to USA team :)

kb
1st June 2007, 11:56 PM
lebron james lead cavs to 3-2 lead against pistons at DET.

he scored his career playoff high(48). he scored all of the last 25 points in the end of 4th quater and 2 over times..

he is now officially a STAR player.. this game is considered as one of the finest performance in NBA History.

lets see if he can pull it again in the next game on saturday..

though Cavs may win eastern conference.. there is a tough fight for NBA championship from SPURS(duncan,ginobli,parker) :?

Rocky_
4th June 2007, 04:03 AM
Lebron James has PUNISHED the Pistons for Beating him in the first 2 games in the Series! :lol: :lol:

Cleavland Cavs ROCK!! :thumbsup:

Charles Barkley has even Compared Labron to Micheal Jordan! 8-)

though Cavs may win eastern conference.. there is a tough fight for NBA championship from SPURS(duncan,ginobli,parker)

:yes: Cavs Crushed the Pistons and Wrapped it up as a 6 Game Series. :lol2: Rasheed Wallace was PISSED! :lol: Got Ejected.

Yeah, Spurs is gonna be Tough, But Labron is Determined. Looking at how he got his team involved in the 1st Quarter of Game 6 was Very Impressive. He might pull off a Jordan against the Spurs.

I'm Rootin for Labron James and the Cavs. :clap: :thumbsup:

kb
8th June 2007, 12:57 AM
The FINALS.. starts Today..

Game1: CAVS vs SPURS..

james vs Duncan,parker,ginobli..

if the Cavs can stop the three pointers .. they have a great chance 8-) 8-)

kb
8th June 2007, 09:59 AM
SPURS LEAD 1-0

james is trying to be a HERO and concentrating only in the last quarter.. he shud start attacking from first.. and gibson shud be in starting line-up.. HUGHES shud be out..then Cavs have a better chance..

Rocky_
9th June 2007, 02:32 AM
SPURS LEAD 1-0

james is trying to be a HERO and concentrating only in the last quarter.. he shud start attacking from first.. and gibson shud be in starting line-up.. HUGHES shud be out..then Cavs have a better chance..

Yeah, he won against the Pistons because he started to attack early in the game! 8-)

This was a HORRIBLE game for the Cavs. :cry:

Ginobli!! :banghead: :banghead: This guy is Annoyingly Good! :cry:

Rocky_
12th June 2007, 04:03 AM
Game 2: :cry:

I had a feeling that the Cavs were gonna loose in the first 5 mins of the first Quarter. And I wasn't alone.

But when the Cavs started to Catch up in the 4th Quarter it was Phenomenal!!! :redjump: But too late, Spurs walked away with the Victory....:(

It's just like the Pistons vs Cavs series. The Cavs have lost the first 2....:roll: Game 3 starts in Cleavelend. Cavs have the Homecourt Advantage..they have a tendency to do better @ home. 8-) Lebron James might man up like he did in the previous series, and make his team excel. 8-) Lets see...Game 3 is on Tuesday. 8-)

Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Ginobli-ku Iruku!! :twisted:

Rocky_
13th June 2007, 06:48 AM
Game 3 just started. 6-9 Cavs Lead. Wait....Nope..Horry hits a 3, so 9-9. Tied up.

But I have a feeling that the Cavs are gona win this one. 8-) 8-) Home Courst Magic is starting to work already. 8-) Lets See.....

kb
13th June 2007, 09:18 AM
cavs lost..
during the last shot .. foul shud have been called...

a 3 point foul..

Rocky_
13th June 2007, 10:46 PM
Ya. :banghead:

Cavs did an awesome Job in most of the First Half. 8-) 2nd half slipped away from them a bit.

Cavs would've won if the Foul was called. :banghead:

P-vich did surprisingly well! :clap:

Ginobly had 3 points, that too from Free throws! :lol:

Rocky_
15th June 2007, 09:25 AM
That's it...:roll: It's over...The Spurs Win...Good Season for the Cavs. :) Spurs Won It, They Played Their Heart Out. 8-)

Next year, the Cavs will be more prepared hopefully. :)

kb
16th June 2007, 12:13 AM
:(

i expected a SUNS vs SPURS or atleast Dallas vs SPURS

Rocky_
19th June 2007, 01:57 AM
KB,
did u hear? kobe bryant wants to trade.

Looks like he'll probably go to the Bulls. :shock: :boo: :thumbsup:

kb
19th June 2007, 10:42 PM
nope.. BULLS wont take him.. in that case.. they have to give back hinrich,ben gordan and deng.. :lol: to equate kobe..

these three are the future stars .. lets wait..

kobe and phil have discussed and kobe said he wants to stay with lakers but they shud bringin some new players..

Rocky_
20th June 2007, 12:37 AM
:lol:

I hope Kobe gets a team he can work with, even if they recruit new players and create that magic again which he, Shaq, and Horry did back in the beginning of the decade. 8-)

Rocky_
20th June 2007, 12:38 AM
I have a Q, do they broadcast NBA games in India? :huh: And also the Draft pics and all that? if so which channel? :?

Sanguine Sridhar
20th June 2007, 08:53 AM
I have a Q, do they broadcast NBA games in India? :huh: And also the Draft pics and all that? if so which channel? :?

Yep! ESPN or Star Sports, Early morning Indian time!

Rocky_
20th June 2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks Becks. :D Are all games telecasted or is it just the finals?

Sanguine Sridhar
21st June 2007, 02:23 AM
Thanks Becks. :D Are all games telecasted or is it just the finals?

I think all the games...! :?