PDA

View Full Version : THR.fm RAAGA...Simply The Best Tamil Radio Sation In Malaysi

Oldposts
19th December 2004, 09:36 AM
Topic started by Akhila (Penang) (@ cpng-r2-a213.time.net.my) on Thu Apr 17 00:29:36 .

Oldposts
Old responses (http://forumhub.com/tfilms/29707.8005.00.29.36.html)

Oldposts
rammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and ananathaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
The best deejays for 2000000000000444444444444444444

Oldposts
Hi!Premi
Plslah play "sena thana doi" fr vasool raja MBBS
PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Premiiiiiiiiiiiii
especialiy for my amma,appa,thanbi Kamal,Vicky n Suria,son Thanush Raj,Husband Maganthiran,THR DJ'S
N all my relatives n friends..................
Pls,i wanna listen the song's today wt my messsage together............
Boleh lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oldposts
THR is NOT simply the best station in malaysia. If anyone says they are the best, then, comeup with the proof.

Oldposts
hi,thr DJ'S.i love thr more,SRICHI2 SONG PLZ.HAVE A NICE DAY......

Oldposts
Guys and Girls, pls send ur song request to THR. Here, please send your comments.

Oldposts
hi,geetha how are you? i will meet u 2morrow

Oldposts
You're right Bose.This forum is to send ur comments about the related topic not to send ur song request.
I noticed that you have mentioned it few times but I don't really understant why this ppl keep sending their song request here.

Oldposts
Shevani,

Thats shows the intellectual capability that these people have. They actually believe that this is a THR Raaga netwrok channel whereby they can request for songs... how idiotic.

Oldposts
I agree with you Jo

Oldposts
UTHAYA RASIGAR MANDRAM
HI Raggae Uthaya fans,
Please do not mislead by some idiots mail saying that we will have some indecent programs in the party.
Please note my IP and the one who send about streptease and all the junks. Its not from me or our uthya friend. his work is from his enemies in Radio 6 and THR it self. We and Uthaya know well who is this culprit. Uthay says he willHANDLE HIM and HER!!
Well fans, we will meet at Pan Pacific at &.00 as planned. Everything is ready. Except the Penang Girls performance, untill today nobody contacted me or my friend. Please do so.
Time 7.00 attire: all lack. Ne fees collected.
Local rock group will perform. We rather dont announce the groups name. Its a suprise to all. Food is Free. So far most of the rooms are booked by our fans. Only very few left.

Oldposts
hi i am a new friwnd on the board

Oldposts
Vaishnavij, Please dont mislead the innocent people of THR RAAGA.

Oldposts
Iniyavale Selvi
your program really savadi ya!
Especially the song's u play
I liked.......
Keep it up.......da

Oldposts
THR RAAGA SIMPLY SUPER!!!!!!!!!!TOP TEN HITS REALY GREAT LAH GUYS!!!!!!!!!KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!

Oldposts
KEEP IT UP ALL THR BABYS ALWAYS GO FOR BETTER CHOICE & BETTER IDEA

Oldposts
hi thr dj"s u all r simply superb, so pls follow the way to the end. we in skudai,johor having our on club THR.FM.RAGGA CLUB JUNIOR'S. organised by BRAZILIAN BOYZ so pls guide us thank dear ragga chellams bye take care malaysia makkal......

Oldposts
Maaranukku kidayccha award matchingaave illay, Indranukku kidaicchaalum naan perumai paddiruppean....waste!!!

Oldposts
Maran or Indran they really dont deserve any award..its a cheat! Sinthanai cemmal Raggae Uthaya is much more deserving if you compare these two jockers or any others. Sinthanai cemmal Raggae Uthaya has all the qualities to be named as a Best DJ. Its a cheat, cheat cheat.

Oldposts
Reggae Uthaya dumped me yesterday. I hate him. Annan Maran is a great man. I am so very stupid for falling in love with Reggae Uthaya. I hate myself. I am very stupid. I am an idiot. What fool have I been????

Oldposts
Oh my god...how stupid ...how low can you go VAISHNAVIJ(DOUBLE ACT)? wHY YOU ARE SO DUMB AND STUPID? i HAVE NO WORDS TO WACKED YOU IDIOT? HOW CAN YOU USE MY NAME? HOW STUPID YOU ARE? Can you see the diferent IP address? Pleaselah ...just look at the IP address of mine and yours....can you see that or you are a real stupid mind blind idiot? Everybody know its not me? What kind of IQ do you have? must be a second hand one i guess!!well at least you identified your self has a Maran's Man!! Well this what we call"musuh dalam selimut" ooooops may be you wont understand what im saying here...just for a second i forgot that you are a dumb, idiotic stupid ,...whats ever.

Oldposts
Who is this stupid fake? Stoooopid Vaishnavi.... Reggae Uthaya dumped me...bohoooooo

Oldposts
hello thr raaga djs how r u all? i miss u all too much. especially maran.......i miss u alot maran..u voice...u jokes........ur thathuvangal......and so on......maran my poor request,,,,plzzzzz antha velakethu velakeethu velli kilamai endra paadalai podaathingaa bore..ok
change the songsss..ok.i like u so much..i tried to send mail for u but it can send ur mail box is full......ok.clear it first...ok

Oldposts
hello vaisnavi how u can scold my maran..
enakku ithellam konjam kooda pidikala...nenga pesurathu ellam overrrrrrrrrr

Oldposts
HI PREMI,ANANTHA,

I AM SHAMILA FROM KAJANG SELANGOR
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH MY DAD A HAPPY 55TH BIRTHDAY THIS COMING 3.10.2004............MY LOVING FRIENDS
SHAM,REENU,SIVA,JASMINE,MY MUM,DAD,BROTHER YOGA,DEEVAGAR,MY SIS PRIYA,NISHA,NARMADHA,SHANTI
AUNTY SUN UNCLE FRANCIS,SUBA IN MMU MELAKA,MY GRANDPARENTS IN IPOH,SEGAMAT,AUNTIES,UNCLES,COUSINS,AND NOT FORGOTTEN ALL MALAYSIAN...............WISH U ALL A HAPPY DEEPAVALI 2004..................

Oldposts
HI MARAN

I AM SHAMILA FROM KAJANG SELANGOR.
CAN I GET THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR THR.FM RAGAA
PLEASE PUT FOR ME THE SONG FROM AUTOGRAPH........
VASUAL RAJA MBBS

THANK YOU

Oldposts
i....... happy day will make a happy life so be happy always..........
to my friends kane n siva

Oldposts
TO [KARPENAI KONAR]
I 'M SO SORRY I DON'T WHO THAT[DJ] IN KARPENAI KONAR ON SATURDAY.ENAODU KARTHU ENAA ENARAL
KARPEN KONAR KARDS [PLS] TO SHOWE IN TV [PLS]

Oldposts
TO [KARPENAI KONAR]
I 'M SO SORRY I DON'T WHO THAT[DJ] IN KARPENAI KONAR ON SATURDAY.ENAODU KARTHU ENAA ENARAL
KARPEN KONAR KARDS [PLS] TO SHOWE IN TV [PLS]

Oldposts
hai i got the telephonenumber thr raaga

Oldposts
hi gitu hru hwo ur live sudah makankah jom pi makan kat kfc kajang

Oldposts
hi geetha how are you I hope u ok today
please dedicate "kandein Kandein"song FRom MADUREY movie

Oldposts
Hi I would like to have Shankar the DJ for Surimas Thailam email address
I'm his friend from Singapore Sakina.

Oldposts
hai geethu
i wish u good luck, endrum uggalukku eraivan thunai eruppar.

Oldposts
Priyam ulla Getha avanggaleka When there is a dedication time, pleased send dedicate to my beloved wife,lovely daughter and son.
Thks.....

Oldposts
Priyam ulla getha avanggaleka, when there is dedication time pleased dedicate any new song to my beloved Sujata, Hesha Reveka and Devesh Reven.

Oldposts
i love u so much anantha.u r the best of the best.

Oldposts
hi . ram and anandha .your programmes are very -very nice.continue this good job.

Oldposts
hi,geethu and evryone in thr,how's u guys there...? i'm from UK want to tell best wishes for all my friends and family in malaysia...can u do tht for me...i'm rajini from staffordshire uni....

Oldposts
hi,geethu and evryone in thr,how's u guys there...? i'm from UK want to tell best wishes for all my friends and family in malaysia...can u do tht for me...i'm rajini from staffordshire uni....

Oldposts
HI! PRRREMEEEEE HOW ARE YOU? PLEASE PUT ANY 80'S
SAD SONG'S DEDICATED FOR FAMILY.PLEASE.....!!!

Oldposts
I LIKE THR VERY MUCH,CAUSE ITS THE BEST

Oldposts
DEAR GEETU,U ARE REALLY THE BEST.
PLEASE PLAY THE SONG ( PUDICHIRUKE FROM THE MOVIE SAMMY )
THIS SONG IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED FOR
MY SPECIAL FRIEND GOVIN FROM SENTOSA MEDICAL CENTRE.

Oldposts
Hi THR DJ's how R U exp. Selvi. I really love your programme (Penne Nimirthidhu) I wish U
good luck. Unggalodu adhutha programme Melaka
just nice..........Premi please play a song
from movie Enn Jeevan Paduthu - Enggirantho
allaikum un geetham dedicated to my husband

Oldposts
hai im karthik from sungai tok pawang
and my friend kaneswaran from bedong
GEETHA hai ungal top10 hits supero-super

Oldposts
hi guys,

Just found out that Anantha (the charming dj of THR) got a new girlfriend.

Saw them at Bangsar few times. She is a normal looking Indian girl (HITAM MANIS). Tall, slim n has d sexy looks....But she has a very beautiful eye and sweet smile. I think he fell for her EYE N her SMILE.

I'm proud of Anand....he dont go for looks but for heart.....i would like to know more details about her...

anyone out der knows HER?

devil_in_ecstasy

Oldposts
hi,the good dj from thrraga is going to GEETHA..
THANKS FOR UR PERFORMANCE NICE N GREAT...........
I LOVE YOU N UR VOICE....U LOOKING CUTE

Oldposts

Oldposts

Oldposts
anna u looking handsome guy..... u voice sweetthan sugar, thank 4 ur good performance... we all lucky to get good dj like u.....
all the best 4 all malaysian djjjjjjj

Oldposts
hi leona how are you.i love u so much. take care our children- elwin,marylyn,daryll and damscene.

Oldposts
hey nandu damscene.rombah raggiyaa ni

Oldposts
all the lorry makkels how r u?

Oldposts
hey u so cantiklah. boleh kirim salam tak?............ 2 leona.

Oldposts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SISTER MRS.SUMATHI DORAISAMY WHICH IS TODAY..MANY-MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

Oldposts
Hai Raaga DJ s all your presentation are great .Thr Raaga is now a must listen radio station for alltamilians in & out of Malaysia. It s a pleasure to have a private radio station .proud to be a Malaysia Tamilan Keep it up...

Oldposts
Can u all help 4 me?
I now find 4 kolej application.
If u all have pleas help.

Oldposts
hai geetha aka.
i am shamini from seremban
i love all your show
i want send my regards to my mother,father,uncle,aunt,cousins,all citizens of malaysia and istimewa to thr dj:geetha,indran,maran,selvi,ram,ananda,permi,and all of them,and to my freinds to.
thank you very much.i allways love your show.
bye

Oldposts
yow....... guy's
u all are amazing.such a wonderfull entertainers.not bored at all if there's a radio with thr tune.....thanks keep on with ur good jobs thanks.... tc bye

Oldposts
Hi Gheetha, Ram & Anantha

I have never miss u guys program..... 3 of u guys please join together to do some program together we will love it and enjoy it..... please

Regards,
Vasantha

Oldposts
Hi Gheetha, Ram & Anantha

I have never miss u guys program..... 3 of u guys please join together to do some program together we will love it and enjoy it..... please

n Anantha do bring yr girlfriend (bhavani) along....we r very curious to know who is she n how she look like.....pls

simply the best

Oldposts
hi!geetha
nalama?enakku kathal valarthen paathu podungga
please!

Oldposts
Dei THR nainggala,
Malacca show super ra irkkumnu sootthu liliya radiovile vilambharam panneengga. Unggalai nambhi vantha, ...@@#$$%%^&&**(())__??? kuppai...kuppai...kuppai!!!
Etaachum rehersal ethum panniddu vantheenggal illaiya nainggala. ellam panatthukku kehdu.
Unggalai nambhi show vukku vanthenla...ennai sollanum.
nainggala..nainggala sori naainggala!!

Oldposts
You can see their poor performance on radio, what more to say on a stage show!! You guys wasted your time and money. Next time please divert your effort to somekind of social services.

Oldposts
hai geeta aka how are u im ruben frm desa petaling i like your show i melaka and on penang
frm ruben

Oldposts
THR IS THE BEST RADIO STATION EVER IN MALAYSIA
I REALLY ENJOY IT.IT IS WONDERFULL.

Oldposts
hai guy, i always hope that you guys will keep on doing the good job. simple to say that u all are the best forever............
Believe in all yourself, you all are the shining star. let honesty and industry be your consistent companions..............

Oldposts
All the writers please dont simply write anythink on this page

Oldposts
All the writers please dont simply write anythink bad about the THR RAAGA's DJ on this page, they are doing the best 4 all the fans. Thank you DJ's u all are the greatest

Oldposts
ram & anatha ur performance are really outstanding.keep on the good work.

Oldposts
hai apakaba kak

Oldposts
hai apakaba kak

Oldposts
BIOURAH RAAGA DEEPAVALI MASUK : IS A VERY GREAT PROGRAM. ITS ALL DON BY GEETU,SANGKARA,MARAN AND UR BOX GANESAN. ALL THE BEST FOR U ALL.

Oldposts
hai geetu & udhaya,

Iluv all your programmes, don a good job
oh...forget bout the others,they tooo
ALL THE BEST FOR U ALL

Oldposts
HiGeetu,ram,maran pls play a song 4 all de mothers in the world.( Ammanah summa ellehdah aval ellehnah yarum ellehdah)Thx so much.I love u all.Happy Devali

Oldposts
HiGeetu,ram,maran pls play a song 4 all de mothers in the world.( Ammanah summa ellehdah aval ellehnah yarum ellehdah)Thx so much.I love u all.Happy Devali

Oldposts
Hi there,pls do not write so sacasticly.What is wrong with u people out there.U r the bunch of people who alwys want to complaint and waste ur whole life doing nothing.If u think that u guys can perform better than the raaga DJs, pls by all means organise something for the needy Malaysian Indians.Jangan jadi tin kosong.
Raaga DJs don't get offended by those silly people who critise u.u all r doing fine.Keep up de good job.

Oldposts
hi dj soya n geetha

i like ur voice n performance in thr all the best n a very HAPPY DEEPAVALI...enjoy n have fun

Oldposts
hi it is great to have thr but please limit the advertisment otherwise thr is really a very good radio station for indians. and i notice rtm (radio 6) change theirs after listening to thr.good work and all the best to thr...

Oldposts
Hai!Geetha akka ur pfogramme all very super,all thr dj's programme too.Im Neela frm KL.ALL THE BEST.

Oldposts
BOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES Galleries

Hot Bollywood Actresses, Models, Female Celebrities from Movies, Music, TV. Check out bollywood picture galleries of actresses like Aishwarya Rai, Sonali Bendre, Preity Zinta, Amisha Patel, Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Sushmita Sen, Manisha Koirala, Neha, Priya Gill, Gracy Singh, Shamita Shetty, Shilpa Shetty, Lisa Ray, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Hrishita Bhatt, Kim Sharma, Aarti Chabria, Aarti Agarwal, Kajol, Tanisha, Esha deol, Hema Malini, Sridevi, Asha Parekh, Nutan, Nargis, Raveena Tandon, Nandita Das, Indira Verma, Rekha, Dimple Kapadia, Twinkle Khanna, Rinke Khanna, Tabu, Sandali Sinha, Jenifer Kotwal, Diya Mirza, Celina Jaitley, Mamta Kulkarni, Yukta Mookhey and more ....

http://www.hotbollywood.tk

http://hotbollywood.thepunjab.com

Download Latest Punjabi and Hindi Mp3 Songs

http://thepunjab.com
Swades (New)

http://www.thepunjab.com

http://www.music.thepunjab.com

Oldposts
A TALK ON VASTHU SASTRA WILL BE GIVEN BY MR.T.SELVA A STUDENT OF 7TH GENERATION VASTHU SASTRA MASTER YUVARAJ SOWMA FROM CHENNAI,INDIA ON 5TH DEC AT 3PM AT THE YMCA HALL,JALAN RAJA MUSA AZIZ,IPOH.ADMISSION IS BY CONTRIBUTION OF RM10 TO PURCHASE UPSR BOOKS FOR STUDENTS OF SRK(TAMIL)CHANGKAT BATU GAJAH.TO REGISTER CALL RAJA RAO AT 012-523 6945

Oldposts
hai anandha baiya keep up the good work..your voice is damn cool

Oldposts
HI, DJ'S

Whasssssss up! hi my name is Linda (Nisha) i want to dedicate this song (Goyang-goyang)to my future husband DJ MO.

Msg from
Future Wife

Linda

Oldposts
Hi getha hru?
V love u so la getha.V means tutaarni@tara,shila
and devishri.Pls play the song kadhal valarthen(manmathan).V aducate 2 my friend,perents n thr all djs.Pls dont 4got this githa.this is our request.Thanx 4 full of our rerquest.

Oldposts
Hi geeta sister,ungga voice semma super.
yannaku ungga nikalcci romba piddicirukku.

Oldposts
WOW WHAT A GREAT PICTURE OF SUPERSTAR ajith
http://community.webshots.com/photo/138113979/138113979hdjUnQ

Oldposts
Hii Geetu Hru?I hopr you`re 5n PLS geetu, play my favourite song Kathal Valathen from Manmathan.

Oldposts
HI GEETA SISTER UNGGA VOICE SEMMA SUPER.YANAKKU UNGGA NIKALCCI ROMBA PIDDICERUKKU.

Oldposts
HI GEETA SISTER UNGGA VOICE SEMMA SUPER.YANAKKU UNGGA NIKALCCI ROMBA PIDDICERUKKU.

Oldposts
Hi Ghetha, Ram & Aanantha

How 6 u guys? I realy miss u guys performance.... i never miss u guys program..... but what happen to indian vibes....on sunday midnight..... WE WANT INDIAN VIBES BACK.... PLease arrage yar... KEEP UP WITH GOOD & GREAT WORK..... WE LOVE U GUYS....

Oldposts
Hi,THR RAAGA DJS'. U all performing really well!Especially Uthaya, Revathi & Geetha!
Hi, Revathi,i love all the songs that u played!! & also sms o sms..best o best..
I saw a lot of negative response as well as vulgar words, why don't u all ignore it from ur response corner..b'coz it really make hurts that our indian itself stepping on us with no appreciation on your good work. ALL THE BEST INDIAN DJS'IN THR.FM RAAGA..RAAGA..RAAGA..

Oldposts
hey u r great guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldposts
u are the simply best thr

Oldposts
hai getha
kindly let me know the song which you play always - Pon Manai Thedei Nanum from what movie
thank you
please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oldposts
hai getha
kindly let me know the song which you play always - Pon Manai Thedei Nanum from what movie
thank you
please!!!!!!!!!!!!

vashina_18-27
30th December 2004, 10:50 AM
hi.programme super..........enekkaga oru new padal plsssssssss from kula

spyder_z
12th January 2005, 08:52 AM
What is this...! A Forum HUB or THR contact point !!!

Come on guys & gals !!!

cheers,
Z

28th January 2005, 12:46 PM
hello getha how are you

kandiban
29th January 2005, 03:49 AM
is the best la laa aaaa

kalai_selvan1979
19th March 2005, 05:58 PM
hai thr i like ragee uthaya

kalai_selvan1979