PDA

View Full Version : Programs that you enjoy watching on TV

Anoushka
25th September 2006, 08:33 PM
I enjoy watching different programs on different channels... I don't want to create a thread for each one of them, so here is one thread where you can post any program you enjoy on TV :)

Anoushka
25th September 2006, 08:36 PM
The very reason for me thinking of creating this thread is Richard "Hamster" Hammond admitted in hospital after a very bad accident while shooting for Top gear.. (http://www.topgear.com/) I've always enjoyed Top gear and it is one of my favourites!

Just about a month since Steve Irwin passed away in an accident while shooting and Hamster in an accident while driving a car (with a jet engine) at speeds close to 300mph... scary!!! I hope BBC don't axe the program because of health and safety reasons!

thamizhvaanan
25th September 2006, 08:56 PM
I really felt bad when Irwing passed away... :cry3: :cry3: ... eventho i never schedule and watch any show... i wont switch channels if I get to see Irwing... loved his shows... his end was ironical :( :cry:

Topgear is my favourite.. always wanted to watch it regularly.. but keep missing it regularly :tongueout: Jeremy clarkson... always my fav :thumbsup:

Apart from these.. I watch cartoons regularly :redjump: :bluejump:

Anoushka
25th September 2006, 09:05 PM
TV: I used to love the old cartoons, don't like the new cartoons at all! Nothing to beat the good old Mickey & Donald or Tom & Gerry!

As for top gear, generally Sundays 7pm or Mondays 7 pm (repeat) is reserved for Top gear!

My favourite channel though is NGC! and my favourite programs are Air Crash Investigation, Seconds from disaster, Mega Structures & Impossible Bridges

thamizhvaanan
25th September 2006, 09:24 PM
I used to watch NGC and discovery regularly... but this stupid CAS has robbed me of my TV hours!!! :cry3: now all that I get are those stupid opaari serials!!! cant stand them!! :banghead:

In cartoons I like tom & jerry like everyone does :thumbsup: apart from that i like roadrunner and Dexter's :thumbsup: very funny :P

kannannn
26th September 2006, 01:40 AM
The very reason for me thinking of creating this thread is Richard "Hamster" Hammond admitted in hospital after a very bad accident while shooting for Top gear.. (http://www.topgear.com/) I've always enjoyed Top gear and it is one of my favourites!
Top Gear is my favourite too. Since I pretty much watch only UK television now, the following ones are my favourites. They are the ones I take out time for anyway: The Simpsons (reruns, but still), Holly Oaks (Channel 4), Dragon's Den (BBC), University Challenge (BBC) and Mock the Week (BBC). The other program I enjoyed watching was Rome on BBC.

I hope BBC don't axe the program because of health and safety reasons!
The executive producer has already said that he wouldn't let the BBC dilute the contents of the program.

And yes, I also watch on the web my favourite comedy serial 'Office Office' (used to be shown on SAB TV and now on Star).

Surya
26th September 2006, 04:32 AM
TAMIL: Coffee With Anu, Sai Baba, Madhan's Thirai Paarvai, Neeya Naana (Debate Show.)

ENGLISH: 360 With Anderson Cooper (News, CNN occupies like 80% of my TV Time...CNN ROCKS!! I like it better than BBC, I think it's more relevent to where I am, The US...:roll: )

Seinfeld, Friends. (Sitcoms)

Anoushka
26th September 2006, 12:58 PM
Kannann : Simpsons & University Challenge are my favourites too, other than that I watch Friends (channel 4), Will & Grace (Living TV)Scrubs (channel 4), Weakest Link (BBC), Egg Heads (BBC) & Master mind (BBC)

Used to watch Sex and the city, but these days it is never on before 10:30 (my bed time)!

Surya
27th September 2006, 06:19 AM
Musharaff to be the Guest On THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART tonight!!! :rotfl: It's gonna be a treat! :lol:

sgokulprathap
29th September 2006, 12:44 PM
TAMIL: Coffee With Anu, Sai Baba, Madhan's Thirai Paarvai, Neeya Naana (Debate Show.) Vijay TV mattumthan paarpeengala?

thamizhvaanan
29th September 2006, 01:36 PM
:omg: I forgot to mention lollu sabha!!! I try to watch it regularly... but I dont... despite that, it is my fav show :redjump: I am a huge fan of the spoof genre :noteeth:

Friends, I didnt watch when it was aired but I am watching it these days on DVD... some episodes I can watch again and again :thumbsup: . Same with family guy :D

Anoushka
29th September 2006, 02:47 PM
TV: I have seen a couple of episodes of family guy, I find it funny too! But I rarely catch it!

When I come home - it is time for the two quiz shows and once that is finished I switch off the TV till around 8 or something, sometimes even 9 (time for my NGC programs)...

btw: Hamster is well and has been transferred to Bristol from Leeds, they showed his picture yesterday and they even showed the clipping of him driving the jet powered car! good to know that he will be up and well soon. BBC have decided to stall the program for the next six months or so I think!

Surya
30th September 2006, 02:37 AM
TAMIL: Coffee With Anu, Sai Baba, Madhan's Thirai Paarvai, Neeya Naana (Debate Show.) Vijay TV mattumthan paarpeengala?

That's what I have here....No more Sun Tv..

Adhumattum illa, even in Sun TV not many shows are worth watching, besides Top Ten Movies (Which is often Bias) and Arattai Arangam (although ppl screaming, and vishu getting emotional and crying does have a tendency to get annoying. :P )

Lollu Sabha rocks! Espicially when Santhanam used to do it! :thumbsup:

Anoushka
30th September 2006, 04:14 AM
Surya: Did you get to watch Musharaff on Jon Stewart? How was it? :)

kannannn
2nd October 2006, 04:56 AM
'The Simpsons' has been voted the top cartoon of all time :yes:
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/G/greatest/cartoons/results.html

alwarpet_andavan
2nd October 2006, 12:01 PM
and Arattai Arangam (although ppl screaming, and vishu getting emotional and crying does have a tendency to get annoying. :P )

Lollu Sabha rocks! Espicially when Santhanam used to do it! :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol:
:exactly:

Anoushka
2nd October 2006, 01:06 PM
'The Simpsons' has been voted the top cartoon of all time :yes:
http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/G/greatest/cartoons/results.html Doh!!! :) I love The Simpsons too :)

Surya
3rd October 2006, 01:28 AM
Surya: Did you get to watch Musharaff on Jon Stewart? How was it? :)

It was good! :) Dissappointing though..Jon Stewart usually puts the people he interviews in a somwhat uncomfotable situation by asking a series of questions...espiciallyif they're republican...but in Musharaff's case, he was just...dissappointing. He just gave in and let Musharaff dominate the show..:( All the intelligent factual questions were all missing, it wasn't the typical Jon Stewart Show! :(

PS: Musharaff is a really good people's person.

AA,
:)

RR
3rd October 2006, 09:42 AM
Anoushka,

Don't have to give you links for web experts like you. Anyway here it is:

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/index.jhtml

Looks like a 'controlled' interview.

RR
3rd October 2006, 09:47 AM
I don't watch soaps or tv serials but 'Lost' got me really hooked. Excellent screenplay and narration! Am eagerly looking forward to Season 3. Any other fans?

dsath
3rd October 2006, 02:39 PM
[tscii:597abe0827]
Musharaff is a really good people's person.

Yep he is. A profile of Musharaff that was published last Sunday in the 'Sunday Times'
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2088-2382744_1,00.html

I used to watch Remington Steel in Star Plus long time ago starring Pierce Brosnan. After that i have developed a liking for light hearted old fashion mystery/detective series. I like watching 'Murder she wrote’, Colombo and Mrs Marple.
Also sitcoms like Friends, Scrubs and watched the first series of Desperate Housewives and actually liked it.
:) [/tscii:597abe0827]

Anoushka
3rd October 2006, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the link RR :)

RR: Most of my collegues and friends here talk a lot about lost, I haven't watched even one single epsiode yet (may be the fact that it is after 10:00 in the night is stopping me from watching it!) I am getting the DVDs though so quite soon you might have me on the fans list :)

Dsath: do you watch spooks? the series is back again in BBC! :)

dsath
4th October 2006, 07:03 AM
Anou, I watched the first series of Spooks. But haven't had the time to catch up with the new series. Must try this week.

Anoushka
4th October 2006, 12:54 PM
dsath: I watched the last series and felt sad when Fiona & Danny died.... I am watching this series now and I hope they don't kill anyone else!

Anoushka
4th October 2006, 07:57 PM
I saw a program on bbc yesterday.. quite interesting as it gave tips on how to increase your chance of surviving an air crash

http://bbc.co.uk/horizons

kannannn
4th October 2006, 09:20 PM
I saw a program on bbc yesterday.. quite interesting as it gave tips on how to increase your chance of surviving an air crash

http://bbc.co.uk/horizons
Great to see that 'Horizon' is back. Anoushka, this is the actual website (it's /horizon)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/horizon

Anoushka
5th October 2006, 12:47 PM
sorry kannann, my mistake! :)

kannannn
5th October 2006, 05:12 PM
sorry kannann, my mistake! :)
Oh! Don't be :). BTW thanks for suggesting the possible name of the website. The archives contain incredible clips.

crazy
5th October 2006, 06:22 PM
My fav TV shows............. :roll: The Simpsons :lol: , Everybody loves Raymond, Seinfeld :thumbsup: , So u think u can dance :) , Extreme makeover- home edition........, Arrested Developments, The oprah show, David letterman show, Super 10 (but these days I dont watch them), Lollu sabha :lol: , Padalaikku padalai (TTN), U r what u eat, Top Model (USA), ....................what else :roll:
Prison Break, My name is Earl..............................

Thats all Folks! :)

dsath
6th October 2006, 02:26 PM
Did anyone happen to watch the call centre investigation on Channel 4 at 9 yesterday?

Anoushka
7th October 2006, 04:14 AM
Some how missed that dsath.... 8 mile was on and so was Scream and we were trying to set the timer on record Lamhe which was on Channel 4 at 12:45 last night! :)

Anoushka
10th October 2006, 02:35 AM
Dhoom is on Thursday night 1:30 on Channel 4.... if you want to set your VCR to record! :)

Anoushka
10th October 2006, 02:40 AM
In the past week I saw two programs on two different channels, both of them promoting a particular city/country.

One program was centered around a certain area in city and they picked the park, pub, shops, theatre, etc. Which was interesting!

The other one was a treasure hunt kind of thing in a city. A couple were given clues and they had to solve it, which meant they had to find out about the city, including something about the local language, the national flower, the local food, etc!

It would be interesting if one of the Indian channels do something like that, pick up an Indian city or even a certain region in a city and do something like that!

Anoushka
9th November 2006, 05:01 PM
dsath: did you get to see spooks recently? :) looks like it is the end of the road for Adam... sad!

And one of the quiz shows that I like has temporarily replaced in BBC 2 - Eggheads http://www.bbc.co.uk/whatson/beonashow/shows/eggheads.shtml is replaced by sudo-Q now! http://www.bbc.co.uk/entertainment/sudoq/

Another one that I enjoy watching is ready steady cook on BBC :) It is amazing to know how much you can make in 10 minutes :)

dsath
9th November 2006, 07:00 PM
End of road for Adam !!! The last episode i saw they found out the MI6 guy....didn't all end up nice and good....... Ah well may be i am confused.

Anoushka
9th November 2006, 07:50 PM
dsath: that was the episode, but I saw a trailer of the next episode and that had someone pointing their gun at Adam and going "I will not work on a project that is under him" or something to that effect...

In the past few episodes they have been showing as though Adam is slipping up! That is what is making me feel that it is going to be the end of the road for Adam..

dsath
9th November 2006, 08:29 PM
It would be a shame if he's out. I like him better than the one on the original series.

Anoushka
9th November 2006, 08:32 PM
Same here Dsath :) I like him a lot!

btw: The hindi movie series is still going on in Channel 4 on Thursday nights... last week it was hum tum and today it is Mohabatein..

dsath
9th November 2006, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the info Anou. :) May be i will remember to record it. I am not big on movies these days. No time to sit and watch a full length movie. In fact the SOK DVD is sitting on the shelf for a week now and have seen it in bits and pieces. May be one day i will see it in full.

dsath
13th November 2006, 03:51 PM
Here's what the MI5 head said abt Spooks.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2449527.html

I am glad the MI5 head watches it too. :)

Anoushka
14th November 2006, 05:32 PM
dsath: interesting :)

btw, did you watch spooks last night? Quite interesting... Adam suffering from depression... will they let him continue?

Btw, channel 4 movie this Thursday night is Devdas (1955) :)

bulb_mani
14th November 2006, 05:44 PM
I love LOLLU Sabha :D :P :thumbsup:

Top Class Spoof Show :D

mokshani
15th November 2006, 09:15 AM
Hi guys! nice and interesting thread to join. Good job Anouksha!!:) . I like to watch Friends : the best comedy show ever i think, Everybody loves raymond, My wife and Kids and game shows such as Deal or no Deal, who wants to be a millionaire and pyramids.

dsath
15th November 2006, 02:50 PM
btw, did you watch spooks last night? Quite interesting... Adam suffering from depression... will they let him continue?

I hope they let Adam continue Anou, but u never know the next Adam might be even better.

Surya
15th November 2006, 11:20 PM

SUN TV tried to recreate LOLLU SABHA's Magic with a cheap (again politically bias :rotfl: ) show called SUPER 10! :banghead:

Eppidi Arukuraange pa saamy! :banghead: Intha Loosungale Assault case-le ulla podanum! :x

bulb_mani
15th November 2006, 11:48 PM

SUN TV tried to recreate LOLLU SABHA's Magic with a cheap (again politically bias :rotfl: ) show called SUPER 10! :banghead:

Eppidi Arukuraange pa saamy! :banghead: Intha Loosungale Assault case-le ulla podanum! :x

Yeah but its just MOKKAI COMEDY... Lollu Saba is :thumbsup:

Anoushka
16th November 2006, 02:29 PM

I hope they let Adam continue Anou, but u never know the next Adam might be even better. I somehow like the current Adam too and I hope they let him continue... the episode finished off with Adam telling Ross "Trust me next time" and Ross replying "then stop lying to me next time"... but he manages to save himself and Ross just on time.... I am really curious to see how it goes next time!

Anoushka
16th November 2006, 02:31 PM
I tried to see a few episodes of lollu sabha on you tube... I should say it was pathetic... I must have lost my sense of humor :)

Surya
17th November 2006, 06:55 AM
I tried to see a few episodes of lollu sabha on you tube... I should say it was pathetic... I must have lost my sense of humor :)

depends on how old the episodes are. :) if they're quite old..then those are the best once because Santhanam used to do it! 8-)

great
19th November 2006, 01:37 AM
I have seen 2/3 seriels till now.

1. Rayil Sneham.

2. jannal

Both by KBalachandar :thumbsup:

Anoushka
19th November 2006, 03:16 AM
Balaji: Rayil Sneham came on TV when I was in 12th! I saw bits of it when I came home for holidays... but I love the serial... I love the songs indha veeNaikku theriathu and the tile song (both are on you tube and I put the links on in the serial songs thread ) :)

great
19th November 2006, 11:27 AM
I have the Intha veenaiku theriyathu song Female Version in MP3 format.But i dont have another version the lyrics goes likes this " Ithu Mudivum illathathu Muthalum illathathu ?? Rayil Sneham " .

One more serial i have seen in bits n pieces is Ramani v/s Ramani !!!

Anoushka
19th November 2006, 11:58 PM
Balaji: you tube has mudivum illathathu .... I am still searching for the male version of indha veeNaikku theriyaathu... (have the female version) :)

chevy
19th November 2006, 11:59 PM
i dunt watch soaps at all .. .
i like " wives swap" on travel n living ..
and the last word in headlines today ...

great
20th November 2006, 12:28 AM
Balaji: you tube has mudivum illathathu .... I am still searching for the male version of indha veeNaikku theriyaathu... (have the female version) :)

Yeah i have seen that video. I guess you have posted in some thread over here but i think we can copy videos from you tube :? .

Seri ungalukku antha song kidachuthinna ennaku parcel pannunga

narayanan
30th November 2006, 09:56 AM
From the recent ones, I watch Koffee with Anu (depending on the guest(s) ), EQ, Grandmaster, Sangamam all in Vijay TV and Ragamalika in Jaya TV. There is a program where they sing old songs in Jaya TV on Saturday night, what is that program ? I do see Then Kinnam once in a while on Jaya TV.

narayanan
30th November 2006, 09:59 AM
In the oldies I liked Wonder Years (Star TV), Anandha Bhavan, Marma Desam, Sapthaswarangal(when AV.Ramanan hosted) (all in SUN TV) and a good number of series in DD.

sahana6
1st December 2006, 06:11 AM
In the oldies I liked Wonder Years (Star TV), Anandha Bhavan, Marma Desam, Sapthaswarangal(when AV.Ramanan hosted) (all in SUN TV) and a good number of series in DD.

andha bhavan was the best serial!! i was really short 2!!!

narayanan
1st December 2006, 10:44 AM
It was the trend of those days (5-6 yrs back), series used to be < 12 months long that too on a weekly frequency apart from the historical series, Premee.

Which was the one that revolutionized the 'javvu' and 'overtly azhugachi' principle ? 'VizhudhugaL ?

dsath
6th December 2006, 10:00 PM

I hope they let Adam continue Anou, but u never know the next Adam might be even better. I somehow like the current Adam too and I hope they let him continue... the episode finished off with Adam telling Ross "Trust me next time" and Ross replying "then stop lying to me next time"... but he manages to save himself and Ross just on time.... I am really curious to see how it goes next time!
Were there any other episodes after this one Anou. I missed them, so don't know what happened to poor Adam.

ajaybaskar
7th December 2006, 07:32 PM
Keith Barry: the extraordinary on AXN. Its rocking,guys

narayanan
11th December 2006, 09:54 AM
Did anyone watch EQ yesterday. There was a light music performance by Annamalai University, they sang 'En Jodi Manjakuruvi' from Vikram, fantastic arrangements and both the male and female lead sang pretty tightly. Needless to say the team qualified to the next round.

TamilMoon
18th December 2006, 06:17 PM
Lollu Sabha :thumbsup: ( santhanam thaan best. aana aalaiyae kaanum :( )
Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru :rotfl: best entertainment program
EQ
Kuttram ! ! ! Nadandhadhu enna ??? :oops:
Kaathu Karuppu :shaking:

Sun network suththa waste :banghead: :banghead:

bulb_mani
18th December 2006, 06:21 PM
Lollu Sabha :thumbsup: ( santhanam thaan best. aana aalaiyae kaanum :( )
Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru :rotfl: best entertainment program
EQ
Kuttram ! ! ! Nadandhadhu enna ??? :oops:
Kaathu Karuppu :shaking:

Sun network suththa waste :banghead: :banghead:

:thumbsup:

Wibha
1st January 2007, 01:54 AM
I luvvvv da FOOD channel....especially Racheal Ray's 30 minute fast food.....damn it's so good.....the food she does r so good. I learnt to make 2 simple dishes.. :slurp:

FOOD channel ROCKS :2thumbsup:

Designer
3rd January 2007, 03:36 PM
I watch top 10 movies of all channels; new films songs programmes; Kalakka Povadhu Yaaru (Vijay tv); Crazy Mohan's comedy serial on Jaya tv; We The People (NDTV);

Anoushka
29th January 2007, 06:19 PM
Saw Top gear after ages yesterday! The first show that Hamster was back after the accident! It was good to see him :) I don't know if anyone got to watch this episode they actually showed the accident!

And ofcourse saw the men's finals of Aussie Open.... a very entertaining match :)

Anoushka
6th February 2007, 06:12 PM
Hubby dear managed to sneak in Sky digibox just in time for him to watch the Cricket world cup...

Result... end up watching KBC every weekday night! I should say it is quite entertaining... each day they seem to have an interesting character on the hot seat :lol:

And if anyone is interested in watching Air Crash Investigation on NGC, the new series is on this week! (UK)

rami
13th March 2007, 12:26 PM
Nowadays with CAS, I am not watching TV at all .. I hate mega serials ...
Previously,
I loved watching "Small Wonder" in Star .. I think they still telecast a dubbed version of reruns in Vijay ..
I loved the Ramayana & Mahabharatha in DD on Sundays,
He-Man shows,
Tom & Jerry Shows
:notworthy:

Even Yesteryears Sun serials were good ..
The ones with KB..
Marmadesam (Part I Vittu vidu Karuppa, Part II - Vidathu karuppu
Kaiyalavu Manasu, Kaathal Pagadai
:clap:
I used to wait for these serials to be aired ...

Then one more serial where father revenges for sons death - i think the serial name is some "nijam"
:)

The entry of Mega serials put an end to innovative thinking. Every other story revolves round a strong-willed woman who is often mistaken by her old relatives who fell the prey for a powerful villain , though very brilliant is ditched by people whom she always forgives, to whom she always helps but they forget the gratitude for almost 500 to 600 episodes , but in the end, everyone realises the greatness of the heroine in just a couple of episodes ...

:bangcomp:

:lol:

I think the quality of Sun was good till it was associated with Min bimbangal and it went beyond repair as it got paired with Radaan ... Might be I am wrong !!
:huh:

narayanan
13th March 2007, 01:33 PM
Rami,
Marma Desam part 1 was Ragasiyam. The story about the navapashana lingam is the first part right ?

Anoushka
16th March 2007, 01:45 PM
Anyone watching the new Antakshari? Annu kapoor and Juhi Parmar are a bit too much I think... It was always a program I loved to watch, but now they seem to get on my nerves a bit...

mokshani
16th March 2007, 07:39 PM
I luvvvv da FOOD channel....especially Racheal Ray's 30 minute fast food.....damn it's so good.....the food she does r so good. I learnt to make 2 simple dishes.. :slurp:

Yes its a gr8 show by racheal ray, preperation on fast food is wonderful piece. 20 - 30min u can make delicious food and she shows it easy and simple. I vote for her :), on the other side, she gives tips on family, relationship and finance, nice work.

mokshani
16th March 2007, 07:41 PM
Anyone watching the new Antakshari? Annu kapoor and Juhi Parmar are a bit too much I think... It was always a program I loved to watch, but now they seem to get on my nerves a bit...
I used to watch it, longtime ago when i was in India, not anymore, no contact with hindi tv shows 8-)

Surya
17th March 2007, 01:08 AM

Yes its a gr8 show by racheal ray, preperation on fast food is wonderful piece. 20 - 30min u can make delicious food and she shows it easy and simple. I vote for her :), on the other side, she gives tips on family, relationship and finance, nice work.

I like EVERYDAY ITALIAN a lot more. 8-)

Also the fat guy....Emeril Live. 8-)

crazy
17th March 2007, 01:18 AM

u do?
i dont like that show at all :roll:

My fav is Oprah :thumbsup:

mokshani
17th March 2007, 01:44 AM
Anybody watch Will & grace or Friends. I love "friends" show, most humorous show every :rotfl: . Also "according to Jim" is family oriented show and very humorous, everybody loves raymond show is good but seems annoying sometimes.

mokshani
17th March 2007, 01:47 AM

"Everyday Italian" sounds new to me, what channel is it on??

crazy
17th March 2007, 01:54 AM
Anybody watch Will & grace or Friends. I love "friends" show, most humorous show every :rotfl: . Also "according to Jim" is family oriented show and very humorous, everybody loves raymond show is good but seems annoying sometimes.

yes i does, but dont get much time to watch it these days!
According to jim :lol:
i even watch king of the queens :oops:

Surya
17th March 2007, 04:00 AM

Food Channel. It's hosted by an Italian Cook Giada De Laurentiis. It usually comes after $40 a Day which is hosted by Rachel Ray. :)

Giada De Laurentiis: http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/giada-de-laurentiis-the-break-up-world-premiere-YLqZxi.jpg

Surya
17th March 2007, 04:04 AM
I watch the Following:

Sienfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
Friends
Home Improvement
King Of Queens
Yes Dear
Will and Grace

But I only watch Sienfeld, Friends and ELR frequently. Everything else is usually on a weekend or so. :P

azhagi
17th March 2007, 05:17 AM
I too watch a lot of food network shows and I love Paula Dean,Emeril,Rachel ray and Alton Brown.Alton Brown's show is the best because you really learn a lot about food from his show. :)

I somehow cannot watch Giada's everyday italian simply because I find her expressions really put-on.There is no naturality at all.

Anoushka
2nd April 2007, 03:07 PM
saw coffee with Karan yesterday - Shoba De & Vijay Mallaya .... it was good! :)

kandiban
3rd April 2007, 02:52 PM
i watch molli ,,, is super movies .....

aanaa
4th April 2007, 07:11 AM
i watch molli ,,, is super movies .....
mozhi good one

Anoushka
22nd April 2007, 12:00 AM
Anyone with a sky box in UK... DD is available on 832 & 833 (DD News & DD India). They show Hindi movies at 9pm BST/GMT in DD India from Monday to Thursday and Friday night 9pm is for Regional language movies!

Enjoy... :)

mokshani
22nd April 2007, 08:59 AM
oh yeah! mozhi is a gr8 movie, i loved it, very inspirational movie to live in confidence :2thumbsup:

mokshani
22nd April 2007, 09:03 AM
I watch the Following:

Sienfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
Friends
Home Improvement
King Of Queens
Yes Dear
Will and Grace

But I only watch Sienfeld, Friends and ELR frequently. Everything else is usually on a weekend or so. :P
All good collection and comedy show, i watch Everybody loves raymond, friends, according to jim and my wife and kids.

Anoushka
21st May 2007, 01:12 PM
What happened to Antakshari on Saturday? Didn't get to see it on Friday or sunday but Saturday tuned in to see that it wasn't telecast!

dsath
21st May 2007, 04:13 PM
Anyone with a sky box in UK... DD is available on 832 & 833 (DD News & DD India). They show Hindi movies at 9pm BST/GMT in DD India from Monday to Thursday and Friday night 9pm is for Regional language movies!

Enjoy... :)
:omg: didn't see this thread for a long time.
:ty: Anou. Will surely enjoy.

Anoushka
1st June 2007, 03:09 PM
Big brother is back .... I am not a BB regular, but I just noticed that all the inmates are females :lol:

Anoushka
12th June 2007, 05:27 PM
835 on sky is Mana Telugu - a Telugu Free channel -for those that are interested!

Sanjeevi
12th June 2007, 05:39 PM
Apart from News

Selected Movies
Good Songs

Mr. Bean in Pogo
Koffee with Anu in Vijay
Lollu Sabha in Vijay
KPY in SUN TV
APY in Vijay (not that good now a days)
Ennodu Paattu Paadungal in Jeya
Singing competition programmes in varies channels
Some comic series in Sutti / Jetix / Doon Dishney :lol:

Anoushka
12th August 2007, 12:05 AM
Of late I have been watching CeeI TV which telecasts loads of Jaya TV programs. What I noticed was:

1. Programs like little stars where children were singing and dancing, for songs that doesn't suit their age. The costumes were horrible sometimes and I wonder how parents could allow their children to do that!

2. The Tamizh pronunciation was horrible! Programs like thEnkiNNam has anchors who pronounce "la" as "La".

3. Spelling mistakes - even standard programs like Jackpot were culprits - the latest I saw was "poochi kolli" spelt as "poochi koLLi"

4. Again Kushboo thamizh-la oru question kEkuraanga, when she translates into English the question is completely different.

5. Programs like unga area uLLa vaanga has no standard!

Anyone else feels the same like me?

sudha india
10th September 2007, 02:44 PM
I agree with Anu.
There are lot of prgrams that have no standards, which I think is due to competition between channels.

The competition is not healthy. They compete with programs and not quality programs.

Raikkonen
16th November 2007, 12:44 PM
i watched an interactive caller-host quiz show called Soll Vilayattu on Makkal TV.. it wasnt any good, but the host looked really damn gorgeous, what's her name?

Sanjeevi
16th November 2007, 12:52 PM
i watched an interactive caller-host quiz show called Soll Vilayattu on Makkal TV.. it wasnt any good, but the host looked really damn gorgeous, what's her name?

Kadhal kottai director Agathiyan daughter na. Avarukku engagement mudinchurukkungna

Raikkonen
16th November 2007, 12:57 PM
oh nooo... :banghead:.. i will stop watching the show...

Sanjeevi
16th November 2007, 01:10 PM
oh nooo... :banghead:.. i will stop watching the show...

FYI, Chennai 28 heroine Vijayalatshmi is her younger sister. You can try her :lol:

Raikkonen
16th November 2007, 01:12 PM
No she looks lousy and old.. This one is better, the first time i saw her, my jaw dropped.. first time this happening seeing a tamil girl..

Sanjeevi
16th November 2007, 01:18 PM
that is the power of Pudavai, Poo, Pottu and smiling face, i guess

Raikkonen
16th November 2007, 01:23 PM
Yes.. she has the unique look... too bad she is engaged..
on diwali, i saw one program she and her friends or co workers dunno, were playing some village games... it was very funny.. she was amazing..

Anoushka
26th March 2008, 05:41 PM
any fan of Simpsons?

crazy
26th March 2008, 07:57 PM
any fan of Simpsons?

:yes:

mr_karthik
27th March 2008, 05:37 PM

Kadhal kottai director Agathiyan daughter na. Avarukku engagement mudinchurukkungna

Stll she is conducting that programme.

Another speciality is, she is the only one I saw, smiling by showing her all 32 teeth.

raaja_rasigan
1st April 2008, 03:39 PM

Stll she is conducting that programme.

Another speciality is, she is the only one I saw, smiling by showing her all 32 teeth.

daily count pannuveengalo :roll:

Anoushka
4th April 2008, 04:46 PM
Vasavi: :) I love simpsons too :) adhu ennamO I can watch epsiode after episode of it without getting bored! Love each character for what they are :)

aanaa
4th April 2008, 05:31 PM
its very nice.
I loved the episode where Indian goes to welfare after the immigration interview

:clap:

Wibha
15th July 2008, 04:41 AM

Food Channel. It's hosted by an Italian Cook Giada De Laurentiis. It usually comes after $40 a Day which is hosted by Rachel Ray. :)

Giada De Laurentiis: http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/giada-de-laurentiis-the-break-up-world-premiere-YLqZxi.jpg

i like it too but that lady annoys me....... i love all those competitions......IRON chef and stuff...food network rocks :notworthy: