PDA

View Full Version : tamizh kavithai parappu

VENKIRAJA
26th September 2006, 07:30 PM
தமிழ்க் கவிதைப் பரப்பு.

poets and poetesses,u can share ur views on poetry and get to clarify ur doubts on poetry in this thread.u can talk about different styles of the poets(note:styles,not forms)in addition u can also write essays on poetry in this part.if senior hubbers write that,it'll be useful for budding poets like me.if juniors do that,seniors can help them,by recognising their narrative style,flaws,etc.a completely poem oriented discussion area.start.

VENKIRAJA
26th September 2006, 08:44 PM
i'll start the discussion.

sundara ramaswamy,who rests in memories alone,has penned a lot of poems under the pen name 'pasuvaiyyah'.has anyone got that collection or paper cuttings(if so,post some)how will u review him as a poet?

RR
27th September 2006, 11:50 AM
VENKI,

You have to change the title of the thread. No chatting threads except in Hubbers lounge.

VENKIRAJA
27th September 2006, 12:23 PM
if this one's not.k,u suggest a title sir. :roll:

RR
3rd October 2006, 04:29 PM
i'll start the discussion.

sundara ramaswamy,who rests in memories alone,has penned a lot of poems under the pen name 'pasuvaiyyah'.has anyone got that collection or paper cuttings(if so,post some)how will u review him as a poet?
Good topic. I'll post some poems shortly.

RR
3rd October 2006, 04:37 PM
Venki,

Here are some Pasuvayya poems:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/6720/contents.html

VENKIRAJA
5th October 2006, 07:04 PM
thanks RR,can anyone post in another poem by su.raa(pasuvayya)from ananda vikatan,katrathum petrathum by thalaivar?

an article from the hub extracted from the thread dedicated to su.raa:

A brief review of some of Su.Ra.'s works:

107 kavidhaigaL: An anthology of poems written under the name Pasuvaiyyah, from 1959 to 1995. Using precise, simple, economic words, Pasuvaiyyah excels in bringing out the poeticism and philosophy inherent in what appears to be a mundane situation/object. This is no poet who gets seduced by empty words and the artifice of language, but one with a keen inner eye. Unpretentious, crisp, aesthetically pleasing poetry.

sundararaj
27th November 2006, 09:07 PM
[tscii:89f74e8d13]Á¢¸×õ ¿øÄ ÓÂüº¢. ¿ýÈ¢ ¦Åí¸¢.[/tscii:89f74e8d13]