PDA

View Full Version : MEERA JASMINE-TALENTED BEAUTY!

nilavupriyan
30th September 2006, 07:51 PM
:D

she is unlike other asins bavanas and thrishas..shez a national award winner!

as shakespere said....men are easily attracted when talent and beauty joins!

VENKIRAJA
30th September 2006, 08:16 PM
bhavana digression?:can't resist!

see in that karuppin azhagu song-bhavana dances better than MJ.

even kana kannil song was good!

no doubt that thalaivi is more beautiful than jasmine!

as keats said:a thing of beauty is a joy forever!

however jasmine is true to her name,acts pretty well.(except in tamizh films)

nilavupriyan
30th September 2006, 08:17 PM
YEPPA...YARAVADHU POST PANNUNGAPPA... :roll:

theriyathanama topic aarambichiten pola!

nilavupriyan
30th September 2006, 08:19 PM
bhavana digression?:can't resist!

see in that karuppin azhagu song-bhavana dances better than MJ.

even kana kannil song was good!

no doubt that thalaivi is more beautiful than jasmine!

as keats said:a thing of beauty is a joy forever!

however jasmine is true to her name,acts pretty well.(except in tamizh films)

karupinazhagu bhavana looked pretty more than meera?... :rotfl:

Thirumaran
30th September 2006, 09:18 PM

Thirumaran Poanra Rasanai miguntha jeevangal irukum boathu kavalai yaen :roll:

Ichu thaa ichu thaa :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDuoUS-xJ-Q

:mrgreen:

nilavupriyan
30th September 2006, 10:09 PM

Thirumaran Poanra Rasanai miguntha jeevangal irukum boathu kavalai yaen :roll:

Ichu thaa ichu thaa :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDuoUS-xJ-Q

:mrgreen:

:lol2:

Tia
1st October 2006, 12:54 AM
i accept meera jasmine is gd at acting but if u c all her films...she acts like a silly girl , and just makes funny faces and acts all like a irresponsible, silly, irritating type girl...more like a verily o woteva looolzzzz

imsai
1st October 2006, 01:01 AM
i accept meera jasmine is gd at acting but if u c all her films...she acts like a silly girl , and just makes funny faces and acts all like a irresponsible, silly, irritating type girl...more like a verily o woteva looolzzzz

:rotfl:

probably she's similar to G :roll:

ramky
1st October 2006, 01:01 AM
:D

she is unlike other asins bavanas and thrishas..shez a national award winner!

as shakespere said....men are easily attracted when talent and beauty joins!

I am sure if ASIN does these same roles, she will do equally well or even better ! :exactly:

Tia
1st October 2006, 01:12 AM
:hammer: at juice :evil: :lol:

Surya
1st October 2006, 01:15 AM
She has an Ooravasi Award :clap: :clap: :clap:

Talented, Simple, Homely and beautiful! :thumbsup:

Thirumaran
1st October 2006, 05:25 AM

:omg: Seems like she is imitating your favourite actor :oops: :poke:

Kollywoodfan
1st October 2006, 07:31 AM
Meera is a very talented, natural actress...

She was very good in Run and most of the other tamil ventures where she had a good role. It's a shame that she gets into controversy so much.

ramky
1st October 2006, 08:03 AM

She was very good in Run and most of the other tamil ventures where she had a good role. It's a shame that she gets into controversy so much.

Kollywoodfan : i also like her acting, but am now a bit put off by the controversies in MJ's personal life which showed her in a bad light - especially about her relationship with her parents.

Hulkster
1st October 2006, 10:32 AM
Congrats to Nilavupriyan for making a thread on my favourite actress. :clap:

Watch her movies achuvinte amma and the movie she got a national award for plus kasthooriman. Whether sadness, happiness, anger or whatever the emotion she plays it to perfection without overdoing them. Her expressions go in synth with her dialogue delivery and it easily touches the heart of viewers. Sadly she is a malayalee heroine and focusses on more films there due to the heroism focus in tamil films. :(

Hulkster
1st October 2006, 10:36 AM

Kollywoodfan : i also like her acting, but am now a bit put off by the controversies in MJ's personal life which showed her in a bad light - especially about her relationship with her parents.

When we appreciate a actress we should only bother about their on screen personality and style of acting meaning what they do in their work. What happens outside is their own personal life and we must not judge them based on that. Many people regardless of career have problems and character conflicts outside life but sadly in film career personal life is also brought to the limelight. Many people and fans make the mistake of judging actors by their off screen personality which deludes their actual talents.

Remember that judging a person on their work style must not be influenced by their own personal life. If not it is very hard to judge a person.

Tia
1st October 2006, 07:06 PM
:dishooooooooooooooooooooooommmm:

:omg: Seems like she is imitating your favourite actor :oops: :poke:

great
1st October 2006, 07:25 PM
:dishooooooooooooooooooooooommmm:

Jeeva ur fav actor :shaking: :frightened:

Tia
1st October 2006, 07:29 PM
nawww its dishoom at tmmmmmmmmmmmm heehehe

nilavupriyan
1st October 2006, 07:51 PM
nawww its dishoom at tmmmmmmmmmmmm heehehe

what language is this? :roll:

Tia
1st October 2006, 10:09 PM
gaayuling :yup:

ramky
2nd October 2006, 01:13 AM

When we appreciate a actress we should only bother about their on screen personality and style of acting meaning what they do in their work. What happens outside is their own personal life and we must not judge them based on that. Many people regardless of career have problems and character conflicts outside life but sadly in film career personal life is also brought to the limelight. Many people and fans make the mistake of judging actors by their off screen personality which deludes their actual talents.

Remember that judging a person on their work style must not be influenced by their own personal life. If not it is very hard to judge a person.

I am well aware of all this Hulk, but its not easy to be objective, especially since I work in a place where rumours and innuendos of Kollywood, are a way of life. And its not uncommon to see some rumours turning out to be hard facts !

Kollywoodfan
2nd October 2006, 08:23 AM
Well, the thing is that her personality and personal habits do tend to get in the way of her films/career and affect audience acceptance of her.

As an actress of substance, I feel she is one of the best around. As a professional star personality, she has far to go.

Erica
2nd October 2006, 08:39 PM
IMO, Meera is a beautiful actress :D but, she's kinda overacting at times :irked:

Erica
2nd October 2006, 08:43 PM
I am well aware of all this Hulk, but its not easy to be objective, especially since I work in a place where rumours and innuendos of Kollywood, are a way of life. And its not uncommon to see some rumours turning out to be hard facts !

ramky, do you work in media? :D

imsai
2nd October 2006, 10:13 PM
Bullsh*t with her personal life..

How good was Simran as far as her personal life was concerned? Wasn't she accepted as the best actress in the last decade or so.

Kollywoodfan
3rd October 2006, 05:26 AM
ok, but she was glamorous and was almost perfect in all aspects to make the directors put up with her nonsense for the sake of her popularity...

Meera has pure talent (not very popular glamour/opening wise) in an industry that is ruled by glamour...so she has to make up I guess by being cooperative...

Whatever...she is good...hopefully she is here to stay!

ramky
3rd October 2006, 09:09 AM

ramky, do you work in media? :D

yes Erica, I work in a company where we Author original DVDs of Indian films for overseas clients who print & sell them in Western & South East Asian countries. :)

kidils
3rd October 2006, 09:11 AM
meera is the best south actress in terms of actin talent... :D

Erica
4th October 2006, 08:34 PM
yes Erica, I work in a company where we Author original DVDs of Indian films for overseas clients who print & sell them in Western & South East Asian countries. :)

Cool job man. :D Hope you watch lot of movies (free of cost)......... :roll: :lol: :lol:

R.Latha
31st January 2008, 01:44 PM
[tscii:994e19af60]Meera Jasmine has confirmed her love affair with Mandolin artiste Rajesh. He came out openly about this affair in her recent press meet saying that they would marry soon.

“Rajesh is a renowned artiste. It is a rare gift indeed to have such a companion”, said the beautiful actress from Kerala.

Meera Jasmine, who has acted in many of Tamil films including ‘Run’, ‘Pudhiya Geethai’, ‘Bala’, ‘Sandaikozhi’, etc., has been non committal about the affair, which has been making rounds for quite some time in the media. Though she has been spotted at many concerts of Rajesh, she has either denied or hidden the affair so far. Now she has come out in the open about the affair at a recent press conference in Tiruvananthapuram.

Meera also expressed her grievance over the gossips written on her by a section of the media. “No one seemed to have thought about my mental agony”, said the actress.

Now that the news is confirmed, we can expect the marriage bells ringing soon.[/tscii:994e19af60]

Lady lamp
2nd February 2008, 11:05 AM
I'm new here. :wink:

Meera is my most fav actress, I think those who say she over acts are being foolish. She's the best person around to do characetr roles, and she's definitely better than Asin :hammer:(the girl who does repetitive roles,repetitive expressions, caring for nothig other than'who's the star acting opposite me) , Bhavana(miilllllles to go......I hv no idea why she's being termed as a good actress) etc etc
Forget her personal life and all that. Its wht the perosn does on screen that matters. Those who say she's not good, watch a few Mal movies of hers(just a few are enough) and you'll know wht I'm saying.

R.Latha
12th March 2008, 12:29 PM
இன்றைய சினிமா ரசிகர்களுக்கு மிகவும் பிடித்த நடிகைகளில் மீரா ஜாஸ்மினும் ஒருவர். நன்றாக நடிக்கத் தெரிந்த இவருக்கு, ரியலாக நடிக்கத் தெரியாததால் வதந்திகள் எப்போதும் இவரை வட்டமிட்டுக் கொண்டிருக்கும்!

தற்போது மாண்டலின் ராஜே சுடன் அடிக்கடி பொது இடங் களில் வலம் வருகிறார். இவ ருடன் காதல்... கல்யாணம் என்று ஏகப்பட்ட வதந்திகள் வந் தாலும் இருவரும் மறுக்கவும் இல்லை... அதை மறைக்கவும் இல்லை.

மீரா ஜாஸ்மினிடம் பேசிய போது,

* முன்பைவிட இப்போது ரொம் பவும் அழகாக இருக்கிறீர்கள், ஆனால் உங்கள் கண்களில் மட்டும் ஏதோ சோகமும், ஏக்க மும் எட்டிப் பார்க்கிறதே?

``ஏக்கம், கவலை என இதை எல்லாம் எனக்கு அனுபவிக்கப் பிடிக்கும்! இதெல்லாம் சேர்ந் தது தானே வாழ்க்கை. சிறுமியாக இருக்கும்போது பத்தாம் வகுப்பு படித்து பாஸ் செய்ய வேண்டுமே என்ற எதிர்பார்ப்பும், ஏக்கமும் இருந்தது. அதை வெற்றிகரமாக முடித்ததும், கல்லூரியில் டிகிரி முடிக்க வேண்டுமே என்ற எதிர்பார்ப்பு இருந்தது. அதை முடித்ததும் நல்ல வேலை கிடைக்க வேண்டுமே என்ற கவலை இருந்தது...இப்படி வாழ்க்கை முழுதும் ஒருவித ஏக்கமும், சோகமும் இருந்தால்தானே சுவாரஸ்யமாக இருக்கும்.''

* நடிகையானதும் நீங்க ரொம்ப சந்தோஷப்பட்டீர்களா?

``எங்கேயோ இருந்த நான் இன்றைக்கு எல்லாரும் ஏத்துக்க கூடிய நடிகையா இருக் கேன்ங்கறதுல சந்தோஷம்தான். ஆனா... என்னோட மனசுக்குள் யாருமே புரிஞ்சுக்க முடி யாத சில கவலைகளும் இருக்கு. நல்லா வெயிலடிக்கிற நேரத்தில் டான்ஸ் ஆட வேண்டிய கட்டாயமும் உண்டு.''

* நீங்க ரொமான்டிக்கான ஆளா?

``எல்லா உணர்வுகளும் எல்லாரிடமும் உண்டு. அதற்கு அவசியமான நேரத்தில் அனை வருமே அதை வெளிப்படுத்துவார்கள். எனக்குள்ளும் நிறைய ரொமான்ஸ் உண்டு. அது இருந்தால்தானே நான் பெண்ணாக இருக்க முடியும். யாரிடமும் வெளிப்படையாக அன்பு, பாசத்தை வெளிப்படுத்த மாட்டேன். என்னிடம் நெருக்கமாக இருப்பவர்களிடம் மட்டுமே அன்பு, பாசம், காதல் போன்ற உணர்வுகளை வெளிக்காட்ட முடியும். மற்றவர்களிடம் குறிப்பிட்ட இடைவெளியை ஏற்படுத்திக் கொள்வேன்.''

* மாண்டலின் ராஜேசும், நீங்களும் திருமணம் செய்து கொண்டதாக கூறுகிறார்களே?

``இரண்டு வருஷம் கழித்துத் தான் கல்யாணம். எனக்குன்னு சில காலஅவகாசம் தேவை. ஏன்னா... எனக்காக சில வேலைகள் காத்துக்கிட்டு இருக்கு. இந்த மாதிரியான விஷ யங்களை எந்த நடிகையும் வெளிப்படையாக சொல்ல மாட்டாங்க. ஆனால் நான் இதை மறைக்க விரும்பலை. காரணம்... எனக்கும், ராஜேசுக்கும் இடையில் இருக்கும் அரு மையான பந்தத்தை, அன்பை யாரும் தவறாக கருதிவிடக் கூடாது என்பதில் உறுதியாக இருக்கேன். யாரோ ஒருத்தர் கூட நான் சுற்றுகிறேன் என்று யாரும் பேச வேண்டாம். ராஜேசின் குடும்பம் பாரம்பரியம் மிக்கது. என்னால் அந்த குடும்பத்துக்கு எந்த பிரச் சினையும் ஏற்பட்டு விடக்கூடாது. அதனால்தான் இதை மனம் திறந்து சொல்றேன்.''

* உங்களுக்கு இசை பிடிக்குமா?

``சின்ன வயதில் கீ போர்டு வாசிக்க கத்துக்கிட்டேன். அதற்குப் பின்னால் நடிக்க வந்து விட்டாலும் எப்போதுமே இளையராஜாவின் இசை என்றால் எனக்கு ரொம்ப பிடிக்கும். இப்போதும் நான் இசையை கற்று வருகிறேன்.''

* நடிகைகள் என்றாலே நடிகர்கள் மற்றும் தொழிலதிபர்களைத் தான் காதலிப்பார்கள்... நீங்க ஒரு இசைக் கலைஞரை காதலிக்க விசேஷ காரணம் எதுவும் உண்டா?

``இல்லை... திருமணம் என்றாலே எனக்கு இரண்டு கனவுகள் உண்டு. ஒரு நல்ல குடும் பமாக இருக்க வேண்டும். அங்கே பல சந்தோஷங்கள் எனக்காக காத்திருக்க வேண்டும் என்று விரும்பினேன். அதுக்குத் தக்கபடி தேர்ந்தெடுக்க நினைத்தேன். ராஜேஷ் என்னை மாதிரியே ரொம்ப சென்சிடிவ் மனிதர். ஏதாவது பிரச்சினை என்றால் வாய் திறந்துகூட பேச மாட்டார். மணிக்கணக்கில் மாண்டலின் வாசித்துவிடுவார். இப்படிப்பட்ட ஆளை இதுவரை சினிமாவில் மட்டுமே பார்த்துள்ளேன். நிஜத்தில் அப்படிப்பட்டவரை பார்த்ததும் ரொம்பவும் பிடித்துவிட்டது.'' என்று கண்களில் காதல் ஏக்கத்துடன் சிரிக்கிறார் மீரா.

Shakthiprabha.
12th March 2008, 12:33 PM
Interesting personality :)
I wish her the best.