PDA

View Full Version : Hub's Answer

ajithfederer
3rd October 2006, 06:58 AM
Hi all........

Just wanted to start this topic which sounded interesting to me.... :roll: ..I think this hub is frequented by all kinds of people from various fields and they may be an expert in that field... :) ...we all may face some kind of different questions which may come up in mind.....we may have a tough time in finding those answers(it may be whatever).......So this thread is for hubbers who have questions in mind and who are in a search of an answer and hubbers can answer fellow hubbers questions ..... :)

Let this thread serve its purpose........ :)

Mod : I searched for a similar kind of thread but i never found one.......so i started this one :)

Sinthiya
3rd October 2006, 08:11 AM
what's your question? :roll:....

great
3rd October 2006, 01:25 PM
His question would be...

Naan yaaru naan enga irrukean :roll:

Alan
3rd October 2006, 09:45 PM
I had just put up a thread on Disturbing Dreams & it was promptly removed- if this is the state of things, well....

Badri
4th October 2006, 07:43 AM
Eh? Isn't your disturbing dreams thread still there? :roll:

Alan
4th October 2006, 08:13 AM
Oops, sorry it is there- But Badri, I could not view it yesterday at all- so I thought it was removed. Sorry!

crazy
4th October 2006, 02:12 PM
ok naane pillaiyaarsuzhi pottu arambikkiren, first question :)

Dear hubbers
I have been thinking for a long time :roll: ..........but dont know how to ask!?

Badri
4th October 2006, 02:14 PM
Vasi, intha maathiri kaelvikku, unnai ban thaan pannanum!!! :lol:

crazy
4th October 2006, 02:19 PM
Vasi, intha maathiri kaelvikku, unnai ban thaan pannanum!!! :lol:

idhukku thaan naan kettka venaamnu irundhen :(
Badri ban pannitaateenga, etho pillayaarsuzhi potta'laachum vera yaaravadhu vandhu kettpaangannu thaan ippadi ketten.
Iam serious ...........en ques. enna badhil?

Shakthiprabha.
4th October 2006, 04:16 PM
What is ur question crazy?

Hulkster
4th October 2006, 07:24 PM
Alright i might as well ask the first question.

What do hubbers feel about talking to people from different sides of the world with different personalities?

crazy
4th October 2006, 08:24 PM

What do hubbers feel about talking to people from different sides of the world with different personalities?

what do u mean by different sides of the world?

i dont feel anything strange talking to anyone here in this hub :roll: :)

crazy
4th October 2006, 08:29 PM
What is ur question crazy?

:arrow: idho enn kelvi?! :roll:

Dear hubbers
I have been thinking for a long time :roll: ..........but dont know how to ask!?

ajithfederer
4th October 2006, 09:59 PM
I take it as a different experience......i get to know about them.....i read what they post here.....makes mee feel that i have lot of friends whenever i come here so that i dont feel bored whenever i sit in front of the system.....
:)

Hulkster
5th October 2006, 08:48 AM
Thats good AF....but do you always get the feeling you want to meet them despite being in different countries? :D

crazy
5th October 2006, 03:17 PM
Dear People
I have a very important question, for about a week ago, I read some Buddhist Text/ script :roll: .............It was saying something about atman, and there is no eternal soul............and thats what really differentiate Buddhism from hinduism?!
I never knew that before.
And it was also quoting that only Men can attain Nirvana(Moksha) :roll: ..........even if a woman leaves her earthly life and etc, she has to reborn as a man in next life and then she may/ can attain Nirvana?!

Is this the same in Hinduism? Anyone know / heard about this before? Pls do enlighten me, I really need answer for this :)

Sorry, I didnt know where to put this question?

Shakthiprabha.
5th October 2006, 07:26 PM
I do not know bout buddism.

But hinduism DO NOT SAY, women cannot attain moksha.

Some old perspectives had that notion, because, SANYASA was easier for man to take up than a woman.

Woman's duty do not allow her to give enough time to meditate upon brahman and attain the same.

But, since these days WOMEN LIVE ALONE, and the scenario upon which women are looked at is mildly changing...

I assume if a woman with perseverance, follow and rigidly be on dhyan of parabrahman and realise the SELF, THEN she CAN attain moksha.

ajithfederer
5th October 2006, 07:41 PM
yes of course.. :) ...........but the chances are very mild...... :cry:

Thats good AF....but do you always get the feeling you want to meet them despite being in different countries? :D

crazy
5th October 2006, 09:27 PM
I do not know bout buddism.

But hinduism DO NOT SAY, women cannot attain moksha.

Thank God :)
I knew about Hindusim, but just wanted to be sure!

But Buddhism...........Iam going to visit the buddhist temple here in Oslo, but the munk or sth say that he is busy and asked me to come next month.................. :(

Shekhar
8th October 2006, 06:28 PM
I have a question.

Why beautiful people always get hounded out this hub ? Literally a pack of hounds going after them... enjoyable though ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

crazy
8th October 2006, 08:06 PM
:roll:

chevy
8th October 2006, 11:06 PM
hmmm .. my question is ..that. .are there any Chartered accountancy or ca students here .. i cud do wid sum advice frm them

sgokulprathap
9th October 2006, 01:45 PM
hmmm .. my question is ..that. .are there any Chartered accountancy or ca students here .. i cud do wid sum advice frm them chartered accountant and ca rendum onnu thaanE?

ramky
15th October 2006, 08:12 AM

Dear hubbers

Vaasi : if you feel hesitant about asking publicly in Hub, you can pm ur question to some hubbers whom u feel, will not mistake the question, and whom you feel comfortable with :).

crazy
15th October 2006, 05:02 PM

Dear hubbers

Vaasi : if you feel hesitant about asking publicly in Hub, you can pm ur question to some hubbers whom u feel, will not mistake the question, and whom you feel comfortable with :).

ok. my first Q is to u..........you should answer me :)
check ur PM :D

skanthan
16th October 2006, 09:37 PM
Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism all have come out from Hinduism and despite that there are so many similarities in the afore 3 mentioned religions with Hinduism, some the followers of these religions deny these similarities. :shock:

Why is this? :?

crazy
16th October 2006, 10:40 PM
Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism all have come out from Hinduism and despite that there are so many similarities in the afore 3 mentioned religions with Hinduism, some the followers of these religions deny these similarities. :shock:

Why is this? :?

cos they dont like hinduism i guess........(summa)
just like christianity and islam have their roots in judaism. some or even many followers of these religions deny.............. :?

and at the very first ..........buddhism, jainism and sikkishm originated because they some how wanted to be better than hindusim/hindus :roll: .........................well ppl r weird, if denying hindusim or their roots in hindusim makes them happy, then i feel its better to let those ppl deny. who cares? it wont make any differnce.
well, sometimes it annoys when ppl deny the truth, but only ignorant ppl do that. so we should'nt give importance to them :)

on coming friday, iam going to visit a buddist temple. i have never been to any buddhist temple and iam really looking forward :D
may be, i can ask the priest :roll: about what he things about this!

rocketboy
1st November 2006, 08:46 PM
Why can't something like the Great Depression happen again? What is the possibility it will not happen?

crazy
1st November 2006, 11:19 PM
Why can't something like the Great Depression happen again? What is the possibility it will not happen?

OMG
why do u wish for sth like that?

rocketboy
2nd November 2006, 12:47 AM
to crazy:
Of late , I have been thinking of dabbling in stock market. A google search for stock market crash( I always think of the worst case scenarios before I put my foot in ) led me to Great Depression. It brought back memories of my school days . My history teacher tried everything in her capacity to make the subject as interesting as possible . This question didn't pop up in my mind then. As we evolve mentally things which appear trivial begin to assume profound significance . I thought I may get some answer here

btw depression enakku aangilathil pidakkaatha varthai. Just the sound of it makes me sick.

crazy
2nd November 2006, 12:54 AM
RB :)