PDA

View Full Version : Iman's best work till date: Tiruvilayadal

Arjuna
4th October 2006, 09:48 PM
Check out the two songs:

Kannukul Yetho and Viligalai..Awesome..Cant believe its be Imman!

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/music/tamil/s/movie_name.8652

raaja_rasigan
12th October 2006, 10:28 PM
ennamma kannu remix is horrible......

i beg them not to touch IR works again

Sanjeevi
13th October 2006, 09:23 AM
Yes nobody can recreate IR song or nobody can digest remix on IR song

slperson1
13th October 2006, 10:02 AM
speak for urself.i like the remix.

and his best work til date i would say is his first album "kadhale swasam"

nilavupriyan
13th October 2006, 10:30 AM
whats this remix....look at the remix of yuvan...he changes the tune and uses just uses a part of the song!

but this guy ripped off whole song and tune....just instrumentation and lyrics differs...this is utter copy

slperson1
13th October 2006, 11:10 AM
first learn what a remix is and a remake is.then make ur jedgments.

nilavupriyan
13th October 2006, 11:51 AM
first learn what a remix is and a remake is.then make ur jedgments.

have u heard "aasai nooru vagai" of yuvan...it has some changes and tune!

this guy just did the same old song with instrumental change!

ok..if u know tell me what a remix is! :idea:

Vysar
13th October 2006, 04:26 PM
whats this remix....look at the remix of yuvan...he changes the tune and uses just uses a part of the song!

but this guy ripped off whole song and tune....just instrumentation and lyrics differs...this is utter copy

Kadhal Vandhiruchu song in Vallavan what a change Yuvan has done in the tune amazing :hammer: He just replaced the singer and modern instrument ditto old song copy.

slperson1
13th October 2006, 06:48 PM
Remix - when the base of the song is the same and u just change lil things to the song, or make it upbeat.

Remake - when you keep the lyrics of the song the same and change the tune. Remaking it (making it sound new)

Vysar
13th October 2006, 10:06 PM
I feel remix is an open excuse for copying other MD tunes. If Deva would have known about this remix excuse before he would have used that theory for most of his songs in his career which are remix or remake.

Scale
14th October 2006, 04:23 PM
:lol: paarthu SDeva padichidaporaru :frightened:

2 sensible posts from Mr.Vysar :thumbsup: Thanks!. Hope this remixing trend gets killed :immediately:

nilavupriyan
14th October 2006, 04:54 PM
IF THATS REMIX....ARE U SAYING PLAGIARISM IS ALLOWED PUBLICLY AS REMIX???

appo ilayaraja potta paate ekachakama irukke...ovvoru padathulayum edho oru remix pottu popularize pannidalame

Sanguine Sridhar
14th October 2006, 07:37 PM
Remix - when the base of the song is the same and u just change lil things to the song, or make it upbeat.

Example : All Yuvan's remix songs

Remake - when you keep the lyrics of the song the same and change the tune. Remaking it (making it sound new)

Example : Thottal poo malarum - New

I agree with u slperson!

slperson1
14th October 2006, 09:57 PM
Wow so many intellectuals here.There is a difference between Remix and Plagiarism.
Remix - you have the consent of the artist (or copy right holder) to remix their tune and you give due credit. For example: Ennama Kannu its labeled as a remix. Yuvan's Kadhal Vandhirichu is also labeled as a remix.

Where as plagiarism is a DIRECT lift.
For example:
Deva's songs
the portion of Kadhal Vandhirichu where Yuvan uses 50 cent's song.

nilavupriyan
14th October 2006, 10:01 PM
Wow so many intellectuals here.There is a difference between Remix and Plagiarism.
Remix - you have the consent of the artist (or copy right holder) to remix their tune and you give due credit. For example: Ennama Kannu its labeled as a remix. Yuvan's Kadhal Vandhirichu is also labeled as a remix.

Where as plagiarism is a DIRECT lift.
For example:
Deva's songs
the portion of Kadhal Vandhirichu where Yuvan uses 50 cent's song.

kadhal vandhiruchu is a plagiarism? :rotfl:
enna oru comedy.....all know its a remix...a guy who steals use the same lyrics...???...that too his fathers stuff..come on!

rsubras
14th October 2006, 11:27 PM
nilavupriyan sir......konjam post ah marubadi read pannungna :)

what slperson1 told about kaadhal vanthiruchi as plagiarism is the use of 50 cent's song...50 cent is some old english song i guess[/b]

slperson1
14th October 2006, 11:32 PM
nilavupriyan,
your reading skills are excellent,note the HEAVY sarcasm.
In the song there is the portion of the song that goes "Go Vallan its your birthday we gonna party like its ur birthday...." that whole portion is a direct lift off of 50 cent's "In da club" music and all.That is called plagiarism.

nilavupriyan
14th October 2006, 11:56 PM
nilavupriyan,
your reading skills are excellent,note the HEAVY sarcasm.
In the song there is the portion of the song that goes "Go Vallan its your birthday we gonna party like its ur birthday...." that whole portion is a direct lift off of 50 cent's "In da club" music and all.That is called plagiarism.

u dint say it is from an album...

remixukkum plagiarisuthukkum difference pathi pesum bothu....oru remixaye plagiarisathukku example-a kudutha epdi.... :roll:

adhan little conpeesion