PDA

View Full Version : News and General Discussions on Perazhagan S U R Y A

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

leosimha
7th May 2008, 02:30 PM
Six packs are abnormal.
An actor should be able to reflect the look of his character. I doubt if he is playing a body builder. So the six-pack does not reflect his dedication , as our rags may mindlessly comment. It is just vetti bandhaa.

thambi oru ENO kuduppA.

:lol: :rotfl:

Mahen
7th May 2008, 07:10 PM
Six packs are abnormal.
An actor should be able to reflect the look of his character. I doubt if he is playing a body builder. So the six-pack does not reflect his dedication , as our rags may mindlessly comment. It is just vetti bandhaa.

thambi oru ENO kuduppA.

Nenachen :banghead: :banghead::x Mr.PRabhu ram, you have no idea wat u have to go through to get that physique...I've tried but i gave up half way..Only a man with a rock solid dedication, can get that physique..

crajkumar_be
7th May 2008, 07:11 PM
Nenachen :banghead: :banghead::x Mr.PRabhu ram, you have no idea wat u have to go through to get that physique...I've tried but i gave up half way..Only a man with a rock solid dedication, can get that physique..
cool down cool down cool down!

Pl look at the line in small font :lol2:

kannannn
7th May 2008, 07:18 PM
thambi oru ENO kuduppA.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Mahen
7th May 2008, 08:05 PM
:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ajithfederer
7th May 2008, 09:00 PM
:lol:

Tia
7th May 2008, 09:59 PM
OH MY GOD SURYA HAS A 6PAC :D :D :D :D :D
IS IT TRUE? JUS SAW SOME PHOTOS ON BEHINDWOODS :redjump:

HE LOOKS FITLY AWESOME :D
except i never knew there werew so many muscles in ones arm :|

MrIndia
7th May 2008, 10:35 PM
enakum thaan six pack irruku 8-) 8-)

eduthutu poga vasathiya irrukatum-nu naan thaan ellaathaiyum orey pack la potu vachirukaen :ashamed:

villan007
7th May 2008, 10:38 PM
MrIndia :lol2:

ajithfederer
7th May 2008, 10:39 PM
Unga statementkkum idkkum sambanthamae illaye :lol:

eduthutu poga vasathiya irrukatum-nu naan thaan ellaathaiyum orey pack la potu vachirukaen :ashamed:

Tia
8th May 2008, 01:15 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl:
this shall be a universal excuse for those who dont have a 6pac lol :rotfl:

kamalsurya
13th May 2008, 07:46 PM
[tscii:b050a83499]
What we have been reading in the media over the last month is that Singam, a movie starring Vijay is to be directed by Prabhudeva. In a function yesterday, the inauguration of the film Seval, director Hari (who made Vel) announced that there had been a mix-up. Singam, he said, was a future project of his and it would star Surya.

His current project, Seval, is a title that many stars wanted to take as title for their own films, including Vijay who requested Hari if he could use the title. However, Hari felt the project had already been announced with Bharath and that he had called it Seval keeping Bharath in mind. Surya’s future project will be Singam

Hmm...This will be the 3rd flim with Hari right?? :roll: Singam??[/tscii:b050a83499]

leosimha
14th May 2008, 12:04 PM
[tscii:49e806f06e]
What we have been reading in the media over the last month is that Singam, a movie starring Vijay is to be directed by Prabhudeva. In a function yesterday, the inauguration of the film Seval, director Hari (who made Vel) announced that there had been a mix-up. Singam, he said, was a future project of his and it would star Surya.

His current project, Seval, is a title that many stars wanted to take as title for their own films, including Vijay who requested Hari if he could use the title. However, Hari felt the project had already been announced with Bharath and that he had called it Seval keeping Bharath in mind. Surya’s future project will be Singam

Hmm...This will be the 3rd flim with Hari right?? :roll: Singam??[/tscii:49e806f06e]

yes, after Aaru and Vel.

MrIndia
24th June 2008, 03:42 AM
http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery1/details.php?image_id=66587

kadupugalai kelaping :evil:

Sinthiya
25th June 2008, 08:38 AM

:lol:...six pack looks great and all...but Surya seems to have lost his boy next door look IMO...

http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery1/details.php?image_id=66586&sessionid=4b3299409f6499bc60eb3effc65c35fe :( :roll:

Mahen
25th June 2008, 11:26 AM

:lol:...six pack looks great and all...but Surya seems to have lost his boy next door look IMO...

http://www.isaithenral.com/gallery1/details.php?image_id=66586&sessionid=4b3299409f6499bc60eb3effc65c35fe :( :roll:

Sinthiya, he looks the same..The way he pose and the special oil rubbed all over his body that makes him look different..Im sure you have seen his latest pic where he and jo attended the special screening for dasa...

Lady lamp
17th July 2008, 06:24 PM
Surya nd Jo's baby

http://www.extramirchi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jyotika-diya.jpg

Thalafanz
17th July 2008, 06:51 PM
Surya nd Jo's baby

Baby looks very cute. :cool:

Jo looks the opposite. Horrible :roll:

Wibha
18th July 2008, 01:38 AM
Surya nd Jo's baby

all babies are cute :D :)

jo has gone back to her kushi looks :oops: :ashamed: gained so much weight :shock:

Wibha
18th July 2008, 01:42 AM
just saw his 6-pack pictures :thumbsup: surya looks great :D and looks darker than before :? and he's lost a lotta weight i guess :o

Thalafanz
18th July 2008, 06:01 AM
just saw his 6-pack pictures :thumbsup: surya looks great :D and looks darker than before :? and he's lost a lotta weight i guess :o

Could be due to oil usage on body... :)

Mahen
18th July 2008, 02:28 PM

Could be due to oil usage on body... :)

That oil is a must for all bodybuilders..

ajithfederer
23rd July 2008, 10:36 AM
Many more happy returns of the day to surya :)

Kalyasi
23rd July 2008, 10:40 AM
Many More Happy Returns to Surya aka Saravanan!!

sarna_blr
23rd July 2008, 10:49 AM
Varanam Ayairam konda Surya'vukku iniya pirandhanaal vaazhththukkal :boo:

Wibha
23rd July 2008, 10:50 AM
Wish you a Very Happy birthday Surya :D :thumbsup:

Thirumaran
23rd July 2008, 10:59 AM
happy birthday surya :thumbsup:

Ramakrishna
4th August 2008, 02:41 PM
[tscii:515a074a7a]Surya & Nayanthara paired for first time!
By Moviebuzz | Monday, 04 August , 2008, 10:04

Udayanidhi Stalin’s home banner Red Giant Movies has a casting coup- Surya and Nayanthara coming together for the first time in an untitled film to be directed by K.S Ravi Kumar.

It is going to be Udayanidhi Stalin's second venture after Kuruvi. The shoot will start some time in December, after Surya completes Ayan and Nayanthara finishes her current assignments, Aegan and Villu.

Nayanthara had done a brief appearance in Surya’s Ghajani in which Asin was the heroine. K.S Ravi Kumar was trying to bring them together, and now it has become a reality.

Ravi Kumar will complete Jaggu Bhai, by October end, and then start work on the new film, which is likely to have music by A.R Rahman. The other things are being worked out as the film is likely to be a summer 2009 release.

[/tscii:515a074a7a]

Lady lamp
9th August 2008, 06:40 PM
Surya nd Jo's baby

She's never had a grt body rite.......one shud take care of her figure even while at home?

The pic was taken soem time ago...she didn't seem like this when she came with Surya for the Filmfare party, or in Hervaa Zerovaa....she looked fine then :wink:

Lady lamp
14th August 2008, 05:14 PM
Pic taken at Diya's B'day party

http://im.rediff.com/movies/2008/aug/12first.jpg

Wibha
16th August 2008, 10:05 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/m/Events/suryajok/385201.html

Diya's Bday :)

really cute couple with an even cuter kid :D :)

joe
24th August 2008, 01:37 PM
Reading a book 'Ippadikku Surya' written by Surya ..Interesting 8-)

dell_gt
24th August 2008, 03:48 PM
sted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:07 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading a book 'Ippadikku Surya' written by Surya ..Interesting

so can we get summary of the book :)

VENKIRAJA
24th August 2008, 04:05 PM
http://sudhishkamath.com/2008/08/23/being-saravanan-aka-suriya/

joe
25th August 2008, 07:45 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is almost like a autobiography .

Surya talk about his chilkdwood ,family ,school life ,college life ,export company experience ,acting carrier until his love and marriage.

It is worth reading ..well written :thumbsup:

VENKIRAJA
25th August 2008, 07:47 PM
The link had an audio,it is a interview with sudish kamath.Maddy 30 minutes,without a break,just a conversation!

littlemaster1982
25th August 2008, 08:17 PM

It is almost like a autobiography .

Surya talk about his chilkdwood ,family ,school life ,college life ,export company experience ,acting carrier until his love and marriage.

It is worth reading ..well written :thumbsup:

Review (http://thadagam.blogspot.com/2007/01/blog-post_18.html) by a blogger.

joe
25th August 2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks LM :D
Good review 8-)
Inniku flight travel-laye padichu mudichitten . :)

But naan vaangala .Singapore Library-la eduthen 8-) :wink:

littlemaster1982
25th August 2008, 08:28 PM
I remember reading this when it came in Kumudam. He was quite honest throughout the book :thumbsup:

joe
25th August 2008, 08:30 PM
I remember reading this when it came in Kumudam. He was quite honest throughout the book :thumbsup:

Yes ..His inferiority complex ,possesiveness ,poRamai on his brother (when he was young) ,his struggle in acting all mentioned honestly :thumbsup:

joe
25th August 2008, 08:35 PM
LM,
Sivakumar-oda 'Ithu Raajapattai alla' padichirukeengaLa? :)
Padikkalinna kandippa padinga 8-)

littlemaster1982
25th August 2008, 08:49 PM
LM,
Sivakumar-oda 'Ithu Raajapattai alla' padichirukeengaLa? :)
Padikkalinna kandippa padinga 8-)

Inimeythaan padikkanum. Padikkara pazhakkame kurainchu pochu :( :oops:

kamalsurya
27th August 2008, 10:08 AM
Vaaranam Aayiram Latest Trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PedumXmo90

Looks like it's gonna be a beautiful movie...judging from the songs and settings... :wink:

mareen
27th August 2008, 01:50 PM
trailer looks coool :D

Ramakrishna
26th September 2008, 11:40 PM
K.S.Ravikumar to Team up with ARR again
Considered the king among commercial directors, K S Ravikumar had been part of several blockbusters in Tamil cinema since he began his journey with 'Cheran Pandian' almost a decade ago.

His latest 'Dasavatharam' featuring Kamal Haasan in ten different roles has been critically acclaimed and raked in moolah at the box office. The director is currently working with Sarath Kumar and Shriya for 'Jaggubhai'.

Close on the heels of completing 'Jaggubhai' in Bangkok, Ravikumar will be back in Chennai to work with Suriya. According to reports, Suriya and Nayantara would come together for the movie which would have musical score by A R Rahman.

Suriya is eagerly awaiting the release of his movies including 'Ayan' and 'Varanam Aayiram'.

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/41850.html

MrIndia
26th September 2008, 11:51 PM
I think surya is goin places.. he will be the number one soon :)

his hardwork for VA in the stills :notworthy:

All I wish is why my fav is not doin these kinda movies.. darna darna dannanakku darna..

surya is getting so many good movies one after the other. :D

m_23_bayarea
26th September 2008, 11:52 PM

In what? :?

Mahen
27th September 2008, 09:30 AM

All I wish is why my fav is not doin these kinda movies.. darna darna dannanakku darna..

I wont be surprised....Even ayan looks promising..2008 might be his year as both ajit and vijay are doing pretty ordinary films in terms of story(villu,aegen)..

Thalafanz
27th September 2008, 08:27 PM
I wont be surprised....Even ayan looks promising..2008 might be his year as both ajit and vijay are doing pretty ordinary films in terms of story(villu,aegen)..

2009-la pArkalAm... :wink:

Besides, Aegan innum release Agala. Don't be surprised if Aegan's collection > VA's collections. Anything can happen. :)

ajithfederer
27th September 2008, 08:55 PM
Aegan and VA - Both are remakes. FG as thilak pointed out was a fable saved by hanks greatest performance and hollywood level production standards. FG can't be bettered, Hanks role can't be bettered and there is no way the novel can be reproduced on the silver screen. MHN can be bettered and SRK's role can be bettered or has he done or not is to be observed. There was a discussion right here whether FG was justified its oscar for best pic as pitted against Shawshank and PF. :lol2:

And FYI, if you are comparing actors and their movies compare them on similar genres and similar roles.

Mahen
27th September 2008, 11:00 PM
Aegan and VA - Both are remakes. FG as thilak pointed out was a fable saved by hanks greatest performance and hollywood level production standards. FG can't be bettered, Hanks role can't be bettered and there is no way the novel can be reproduced on the silver screen. MHN can be bettered and SRK's role can be bettered or has he done or not is to be observed. There was a discussion right here whether FG was justified its oscar for best pic as pitted against Shawshank and PF. :lol2:

And FYI, if you are comparing actors and their movies compare them on similar genres and similar roles.

VA remake??How could you jump to conclusions? :evil: Padam ennum release agave illa athukulla :o I dont see any similarities with FG..PAdam release agattum, then we'l see remake or original..

kamalsurya
28th September 2008, 12:51 AM
'I want to act with Suriya'- Mendira Bedi

Mandira Bedi, who was in Chennai recently, said that she wanted to share the screen space with Suirya. "I would like to act with Suriya. I watched the film 'Khaakka Khaakka' and just loved it," she said.

On not acting in Tamil films after her cameo in 'Manmadhan', the first lady of Indian cricket said, 'I have got many offers. However, I want to do films that excite me and not every movie that comes my way.'

A victim of controversies, Mandira says, "They have now become a part of my life. When I am in distress, I simply keep away from the media."

:roll:

sarna_blr
20th April 2009, 12:44 PM
One more thread for SURYA :shock:

groucho070
20th April 2009, 12:51 PM
Poor NOV. Remba kashtapattu wikipedia-va ellam kilari puthu thread arambichaangga. Wife pix, baby pix, Surya phone pix ellam veera research panni poottaru.

Russellmok
26th November 2014, 03:14 AM
Always a #Suriya fan and follower

faithiu11
10th January 2015, 09:12 PM
Really sad of surya...he lost his touch after singam...eventhough singam 2 was a hit it didnt satisfy all kind of audience..anjaan was the most trolled movie last year and a biggest flop...his thread also have no caretaker in hub and no updates for quite a long time..let's hope he come back strongly atleast this year...

NOV
10th January 2015, 09:17 PM
anjaan a flop is an internet myth..... every BO report showed anjaan in top 5 movies of the year - in all countries.

Mr.GreyShirt
10th January 2015, 09:27 PM
Anjaan got into that BO list because of its hype.

NOV
10th January 2015, 09:30 PM
That's besides the point. Fact is its not a flop as being projected by a certain group.

faithiu11
10th January 2015, 09:36 PM
Then v can't say any film of vj/surya as flop...their worldwide market is big...they need to at least comes close to their previous blockbusters in collection wise to call it as a hit